The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Heero »

" Hmm that one from Pixie is cocky. the others seem ok. haven't really spoken to any one other than you and peter. I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a few more allies."
he snaps his fingers and Deino yips and comes to stand by his side.
"You hungry boy?"

"Dee-Deino!"

"Right lets get some grub."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Following his reply to the heir with the Lotad it appeared his point was accepted by at least a few other heirs but then something strange happened, it was as if he had suddenly become deaf, though he could see the others speak among themselves he could hear nothing of it until the sound of an explosion suddenly came through, turning to look in the direction of the explosion Maru spoke up "Seems like we've got trouble on our hands."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

Zelos seems not to pay attention to Nate as the berry flies towards him as he has stopped leaning back in his chair and has focused on his food, however his Lotad leaps from his shoulder catching the berry in the leaf on its back and lands on the table before returning to its trainer. Zelos laughs as he takes the berry from his Pokemon "Haha, I guess they don't teach table manners in Pixie, but I guess your still alright." he then cuts the berry in half with his fork giving one piece to Lotad and eating the other, however as he eats the berry piece he starts to cough and quickly goes to chug down his drink "Gah, D-dry...why was it so dry!?" Ryen, Ashley, and Yuri laugh at this as Heather speaks up.

"Sorry about that, the berry was meant for Ralts to eat as I determined it's favorite flavor was dry berries." Yuri looks surprised by this "Wait, you can tell what kind of berries Pokemon like just by watching them in a small amount of time?"

Heather nods "I can get a general idea, its part of my job to know what Pokemon would like to eat, However I may be good at that I have never been able to bond with a Pokemon of my own."

Gabriel:

Graham follows you into the village. Now that its getting close to night the village is more lively and the streets are filled with more people than it was when you first arrived. You make your way to the battlefield where you fought earlier and see a small crowd of people gathered around the battlefield as Cassandra and her Riolu is battling a man and his Spinda. Graham looks over at the battle "Hm, isn't that one of the other heirs...I wonder why she is battleing the locals?"

Maru:

The heir with Foongus nods "We should of expected this...lets hurry!" The other heirs rush ahead of you towards the explosion. Once you reach where the explosion started you and the other heirs are given an unnerving sight, amonst the wreckage of ruined buildings and fire stands a warrior covered from head to toe in pitch black armor and a Bisharp, while the Bisharp is staring directly at you the warrior's back turned to the group.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"I realize this may be a shock to you, but different cultures have different ideas of table manners. It's not uncommon to have full on food fights in Pixie. Quite fun actually!" I then laugh as he reacts to the dryness of the berry. "It's bad table manners to let your host know you do not like their food." I then listen Yuri, and Heather converse. "Athena, we should help Heather find a partner Pokemon! Who else is with me... after dinner of course?"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund chuckled at the hi-jinx between Nate and Zelos as he drank from his refill. Beldum all the while ate from a bowl of mixed berries. To Asmund it seems Heather's ability to tell a Pokemon's favourite fruit was spot on. Back in Metalnia they had discovered early on that Beldum didn't have any favour for one berry over another. Certainly helped when the little bugger was hungry... the thought caused Asmund to chuckle again. He then looked at Nate.

"Beldum and I are certainly game, though it would be prudent for Lady Edea and Lady Heather to accompany us as we would need a guide who knows these lands." He then turned to Edea. "If you are willing of course."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Hmm probably gauging their strength. let's check it out might be interesting."

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Switfly following after the other heirs Maru had a bad feeling about all of this. He couldn't quite focus on why though as when he arrived where the other heirs were he was met with the sight of a man standing among the burning remains the buildings, the man was clad in pitch-black armor and was currently turning his back to them while what was presumably his partner pokemon, a Bisharp, was staring right at them. Seeing this left Maru speechless, it was safe to assume that the man was responsible for the explosion and his cohort appeared to be quite powerful as well.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

Heather looks slightly embarrassed "You don't have to go though all that trouble for me...I've tried to before with Lady Edea, but wild Pokemon just ignore me." Edea smiles trying to cheer Heather up "Don't be so down on yourself Heather, this might be the night you find the right Pokemon." Heather looks up faintly smiling "Alright, I'll go."

Ryen speaks up "Right, I'll go help out also...besides it's also a good chance to do some battling against wild Pokemon." Both Ashley and Yuri nod in agreement, Zelos however grumbles quietly obviously still annoyed over the berry incident as he speaks up "I'll pass, while I appreciate the meal I think I'll just go to the castle and get acquainted with some of the others rather than follow everyone else."

Gabriel:

Graham nods as both of you observe the match...Cassandra looks rather frustrated as she looks across the field at her opponent "Riolu, strike now with Quick Attack!" Her Pokemon charges towards the Spinda to unleash a barrage of strikes, however the Spinda dodges all of the attacks effortlessly. This causes the man she is battling to speak up "I think that is enough for now...I see nothing wrong with you and Riolu's technique. I think all you need is some more experience battling." Cassandra calls Riolu back to her side and bows respectfully to the man "Thank you sir, I appreciate you taking the time to assess our abilities."

Graham crosses his arms "I guess it was just a practice match...though I wonder who that man is though for her to want battle advice from."

Maru:

The other heirs seem completely shaken by this sight until the heir with Foongus gathers the courage to speak up "W-who are you and why have you attacked this kingdom!?" The warrior then turns towards the group and lets out a sinister laugh "Mwa-ha-ha, I am what you dread...I have come to put an end to your pitiful resistance for my master. I had hoped to put an end to all of this in one battle, but it doesn't matter the others who are scattered in the other kingdoms will meet the same fate."

The heir with the Lotad boldly steps to the front of the group to address the warrior "I don't know if you noticed, but there are six of us and only one of you, so if I was in your boots I wouldn't be trying to intimidate anyone." The warrior silently turns to his Bisharp "...Slash." The Bisharp then ruthlessly charges forward and attacks Lotad knocking it out in one attack with enough force to send Lotad flying back into its trainer knocking them both down to the ground.

This causes you to suddenly awaken from your sleep as you find yourself back inside your room in Palette as the sun begins to set and night quickly approaches.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"We have more of an advantage this time. Athena can sense pokemon, and human hearts. We can find a pokemon of a like heart. We can have fun with it!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"He may be a trainer around here... might be good to get a lesson from him..what say you to a team battle?"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Then it's decided." Finishing the last of his drink, Asmund hit his mug on the table with a thump. The sound caused Beldum to stop eating and look at his partner curiously. The Metalnian heir gave his partner a smirk before turning a smile to the others.

"While sir Zelos may not be joining us he does however bring up a good point with the castle. All of us here have been through a long period of preparation. Sir Nate, I completely agree with your exuberance but I believe it might be best if we begin our search early tomorrow morning, after we've had a well deserved rest. Now Lady Edea, please remind me but we have the next few days free to do what we wish, within reason, before talks begin? Also, there's the matter of Lady Heather having free time with us." He turned to the woman in question.

"Would you be free to join us tomorrow, if that is what everyone agrees upon?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"I can agree with that. For now however I belive Athena, and I will go to the fieds, and train until we are too tired to continue!"
*Edited for reasons
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

(Sorry for taking so long everyone, I have been busy lately with family things.)

Maru:
Same as before. (I am not really skipping you, I am trying to get everyone to end the first day at about the same time.)

Gabriel:

Graham studies the man and his Spinda for moment before answering "It would be unwise to battle him seriously, it obvious that his Pokemon has more battle experience than each of our own Pokemon combined."

Cassandra and the man then both turn their attention to you and Graham hearing your conversation, and the man speaks up "Ah, you must be more of the heirs from the other nations...I can tell by the exotic Pokemon each of you have that are not seen around here." He pauses admiring you and Graham's Pokemon.

"If it is a battle your looking for I can give you the same deal I gave your friend here. You see my name is Maxwell and I am the teacher here at the Warriors School and my students could use some battle experience from closer to their level than myself. So, I was wondering if tomorrow you could come by the school for some practice matches with my students it would benefit them and yourself."

Asmund and Nate:

Edea frowns slightly when Nate declares his wish to train alone in the fields "I don't think that is a good idea to go alone. At night some wild Pokemon tend to be more aggressive, territorial, and tend to travel in packs, its my duty to protect you while your staying here, so I can't allow you to do something so dangerous." Ryen, Ashley, and Yuri all nod in agreement with Edea.

Zelos chuckles to himself as he finishes his meal "Right, It would be quite rude to refuse your hosts simple requests for your own safety." He then gets up from his chair, and hands Heather some money "Here, this is for my part of the bill...and a tip to you so I will be heading back to the castle now as its getting late."He heads to the door before turning around "It was nice to meet all of you. Especially the ladies." And with that he leaves.

Ashley and Yuri both sigh shaking their heads at Zelos last statement, while Edea looks puzzled clearly oblivious. Ryen looks slightly annoyed as he speaks up "Right, perhaps we should be leaving as well. That way we will all be fully refreshed for tomorrow."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel smiles and bows, "We would be honored to Mr. Maxwell." Deino yips is response his little tail wagging.
Gabriel looks to Graham "Right?"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Right, well I suppose I will head off too. I'll take the scenic rout back to the castle. See you there." I say as I leave a tip on the table, and walk out the door not waiting for further response. I will walk aimlessly around town until it begins to grow dark, then I'll head toward the castle unless something else happens.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

As Maru feared, this man and his partner were not to be triffled with, seeing it knocked out that other heir's Lotad in a single hit... In the following moment he suddenly awoke in his room in Palette "This was only a dream...?" he said quietly as he shuddered, Maru couldn't shake the feeling that this was, perhaps, some kind of premonition. Choosing to put this thought aside for a moment he walked over to the window only now noticing that the sun was going down.

After that oddly "real" dream Maru felt that he couldn't go back to bed quite yet, turning back to the bed he realized that Arachi had woken up, possibly when he himself had awoken. "Did you rest well, Arachi?" he asked his partner, the spider pokemon's answer being in the form of a nod before she crawled up Maru's arm to rest on his shoulder. Now that his partner was along for the ride Maru decided that going for a walk could be a good way to calm down. "How about going for a walk?" he said to Arachi, causing her to let out a simple "Spi!" in agreement. That said, Maru would walk out of his room and wander around for a bit.

(I'd like to apologize for the delay in my response, I have been having some computer related problems as well as just being generally distracted by MH4U among other things.)
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Looking at Reyn, Asmund gave a nod. "Agreed."

He and Beldum finished there meal promptly before addressing the others.

"Despite what small hiccups occurred today went well I believe. It was an honour meeting you all." Wiping his face with a napkin, Asmund stood before giving a bow to their hostess, Princess Edea and the others. Beldum floated up from the table and took position over his partners shoulder as Asmund placed his jacket back on.

"Is there a place where you would like to congregate tomorrow morning? Say during breakfast?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Edea nods as she finishes her meal "Right I think so as well Asmund...as for where to meet, we could gather here again, or in front of the castle whatever works for the rest of you." Reyn speaks up "Meeting here is fine with me...I was planning on eating here again anyways." He says with a laugh as he gets up from his seat. Ashley and Yuri nod in agreement as Edea pays the bill with Heather, turning back to everyone she smiles "Alright, I guess we should all go back to the castle to get some rest tomorrow, I already told Heather to meet us here."

As you begin to leave Gabriel, Cassandra, and another heir followed by a Tynamo.

Gabriel:

Graham nods "Of course, I would not pass on an opportunity like this." Maxwell nods with a smile "Great, if you can convince any of the other heir's to assist as well that would be welcome...the more the merrier. After breakfast you can meet us right here at the Palette battlefield. Now if you excuse me I must make preparations for tomorrow."

As Maxwell leaves Graham turns his attention to Cassandra "It is nice to meet you my name is Graham Jones of Wattray, and this is my partner Tynamo." he says bowing respectfully. Cassandra bows as well "My name is Cassandra Grey of Steelfist and this is Riolu...I suppose we should get something to eat and prepare for tomorrow ourselves."

The three of you begin to make your way to the Tavern passing by a heir from earlier that is followed by a Lotad, but he ignores you and keeps moving towards the castle. As you enter the Tavern you spot the group from earlier as they have apparently finished eating and are preparing to leave. Then a girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes and appears to be slightly older than you approaches you "Good evening, my name is Heather and welcome to The Merry Blissey if you can find some seats and I will happily take your orders."

Nate:

You wander around the town with nothing special happening, however once you make your way into the castle you spot a heir from earlier with a Spinarak wandering around.

Maru:

You wander around the castle spotting nothing of interest until you make your way back to the main hall and spot another heir followed by a Ralts making his way inside.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As I head into the castle I see another prince.I stop, and pick up Athena who proceeds to crawl to the top of my head. "Hey, where you headed?" I ask still in an unpleasant mood.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Making his way to the main hall Maru hadn't really seen anything of interest on his way, not that it was all that surprising given the time it was. Shortly after he made it to the main hall he was brought out of his thoughts when another heir addressed him, the heir of Pixie if he assumed correctly, he asked where he was head to which Maru answered "Nowhere in particular, really. We are just taking a walk, I did not really have the chance to look around much, as my partner here was tired from our travels and wanted to rest."