The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Heero »

Gabriel grins at her joke and bows, "i'm honored to have you on my team and will make sure your thrist for battle is sated m'lady." he then looks toward maru and Aiden and calls them over. "Maru, Aiden, A word if you please?"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Asmund, Ivadi, and Gabriel:

Before Aidan can respond to Asmund, Gabriel is heard calling over Maru and Aidan to his side, when called Maru heads over immediately while Aidan huffs and looks to the others "Looks like we got invited to the private meeting...Sorry, but it seems we will have to finish this discussion a bit later Asmund." Aidan shakes Asmund's hand then goes to meet Gabriel's group.

Asmund and Ivadi:

Once Maru and Aidan go to join Gabriel, Zelos sighs tapping his foot "Well, if they both join Fangdar's team they will have all six members they need." He says in a slightly annoyed tone.

The Varlox princess speaks up crossing her arms and her partner Sneasel copies her movements as she talks "It's alright Zelos, it's not a competition, when the others come we will be able to finish our team building."

Zelos grumbles "Yeah, I know...the extra time they will get though will help in the long run. Coming up with a good strategy isn't really my cup of tea, but I'll admit it's important, anyways enough of my whining back to you..." He steps towards Ivadi "I'll ask the same question as Asmund, we got sidetracked and you didn't get a chance...Where do you think you and your partners strength can best be used, and if there is anyone among the others you you work with well." He slides the parchment closer to Ivadi to make it easier to read as he scribbles Maru's name in...

(The teams currently look like this:

Ashley/Sneasel, Edea/Whismur, Victor/Aron, Zelos/Lotad

Yuri/Murkrow, Reyn/Heracross, Asmund/Beldum

Gabriel/Dieno, Cassassandra/Riolu, Clair/Swinub, Graham/Tynamo, Maru/Spinarak.)

Gabriel:

After parting with the others Maru and Aidan both join your party and Aidan quickly speaks up "I know you going to ask us to join your team. Maru has already agreed to do so, however I will not be so easily convinced." The Spectra warrior says flatly crossing his arms as his Litwick floats around him.

Graham seems surprised by Aidan's attitude "Oh, what is your reasoning for not wanting to join us?"

Aidan seems unfazed "Well, your team already seems quite powerful...so I feel I could be more useful elsewhere."

Clair chimes in "Ah, well that's fair with Maru joining we already have five members."

Nate:

Yuri lets you fully speak before placing her hand on your left shoulder "It's alright, I don't blame anyone but myself and my own hubris...I underestimated our enemy, and your plan of scouting ahead to warn the others was sound...the rest of us wouldn't of agreed to it if it wasn't." At that time Murkrow begins to stir getting up and letting our a weakened cry, and Yuri quickly rushes to her partners side "Murkrow! I'm glad you're alright, I'm sorry for getting you hurt, and I promise to do better next time, now do you feel well enough to move?" Her partner lets our a happy cry and perches itself on Yuri's shoulder. Yuri then takes a deep breath "Alright, I know you probably don't want to leave Ralts behind, but you were right we shouldn't keep the others waiting.."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel Nods, "Fair point, we don't want all our strongest in one spot. i wish thee well out there." he extends his hand toward Aidan.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I nod as Yuri suggest we rejoin the others. On our way to the throne room I stop by the room Athena is being taken care of. "Let me know if there is any change with Athena. I will be be in the Throne room with the other heirs." With that I follow the Pace Yuri set to the room.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi reads this over "well i guess we'll be on Ashley's team." he said as Zeke nods as he enters himself in

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund nods as Ivadi adds his name to Ashley's roster. He looked pensively at the list, Yuri's team only had Reyn, himself and Lady Yuri herself. Seems his prior lack of socializing in the battle group has come to bite him. Outside of Reyn, Sir Nate and those who are already on other rosters Asmund didn't interact with the other heirs enough, in his view.

Like he mentioned to Sir Aidan, Asmund planned to rectify this shortcoming at the earliest behest. He looked to his partner from the corner of his eye, he had also neglected to train with his partner, that would definitely change in the future.

Looking back Asmund gazed about the room a little before gazing back to the list. He'd train with those who joined this team after the battle for sure.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:

When you re-enter your room you see a young maid with long pink hair and a Chansey treating Ralts, she nods and bows at your request. You then quickly catch back up to Yuri who was waiting in the main hall which is now empty of people and Pokemon, then together the two of you enter the throne room. Most of the others are gathered around a large table talking among themselves, along with Gabriel and a few others gathered by themselves. Kanbei notices the two you and calls both you over "Good to see the both of you, we are making plans to drive away the invaders now almost everyone is here." Sitting next to Kanbei is the intruder you captured earlier, now he just looks down meekly at the table.

Asmund and Ivadi:

Zelos adds Ivadi's name to the list "Good to have you on the team." He then reaches out to shake Ivadi's hand. At that time Nate and Yuri enter the Throne room and are greeted by Kanbei.

"Good to see the both of you, we are making plans to drive away the invaders now almost everyone is here all that leaves is the Steelfist, Laval, Terra, and Greatwood heirs to join us."

Gabriel:

Aidan shakes your hand "Alright, I'm glad we could come to an understanding...now, I should go talk with the others to assist them." With that Aidan and Litwick go to rejoin the others, however at that time Nate and the princess of Skywing enter the throne room and Kanbei calls them over.

"Good to see the both of you, we are making plans to drive away the invaders now almost everyone is here all that leaves is the Steelfist, Laval, Terra, and Greatwood heirs to join us."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Upon being greeted by Kanbie I nod, and looking for a familar face I walk up to Asmund. "Greetings, I've been told you are deviding into teams. Might I ask you what the teams look like at this moment?"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund was shifted from his thoughts when both Lady Yuri and Nate entered the room. Kanbei quickly greeted them before Nate made his way to Asmunds side of the table. He nodded at Nate's greeting.

"Certainly Sir Nate. If you would look at the parchment here." He gestured to the list of names. "We have teams split between Lady Ashley, Lady Yuri and Sir Gabriel. With Lady Ashley are Lady Edea, Sir Victor, Sir Zelos and Sir Ivadi who just recently joined them." He made a gesture to the group on the side. With a nod he gestured to Gabriel's side of the room.

"With Sir Gabriel there is Lady Cassandra, Lady Clair, Sir Graham and Sir Maru. Lastly for Lady Yuri's team there is both Sir Reyn and myself. The first 3 members of each team had been split based on our partners resistances the the invaders pokemon and those we feel we can work with. Of course another area to think of is what your partners skills are and where you think they would fit best." He pushed the paper forward so Nate could take a closer look.

"Looking at the list, where do you think Ralts and yourself would fit best?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I look over the paper for a moment. "Well with Edea and her healing ability, and Ivadi's ralts I would have very little to add to that team. As far as Gabriel's team... I would not be able to trust him long enough for him to see my back. I would like to join Yuri's team if you would have me. Unless I am mistaken you three all depend on mostly physical moves correct? So the typing overlap between Athena, and your own partner is less consequential. I suppose we should actually look for other special attackers among the other heirs that have yet to be signed to teams." I pause to consider my actions for a second while surveying the room, when I turn back with a start. "Oh, that sounded quite petty towards the Fangdar prince didn't it? I apologize for that, but not only has he given me no reason to trust him, but his outward hostility towards worries me that he may try something should we find ourselves alone." I heave a heavy sigh. "I suppose I better get off the topic before I anger Kanbei."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel looks on as Nate and yuri enter the throne room. he folds his arms and observe " i wouldn't want that tofu farting fariy hugger on my team. though if it comes to it i would put aside our squabble for the greater good."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi and zeke nod as they stand at the ready "just tell us where to go and we'll move out." he said as he hugs zeke

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Ivadi, and Nate:

The others listen the three of your words with Kanbei giveing a loud grunt as you mention Gabriel. There is a pause for a moment with Zelos breaking the silence by speaking up at Nate's team proposal "That seems fair, I have no issue with that how about you Ashley?"

Ashley crosses her arms "I agree that is more than fair, and once the others arrive we can finish our plans."

Aidan then returns over from Gabriel's group "I declined Gabriel's offer to be a part of his team, I didn't think I could add very much to their group."

At that time Cassandra and the others enter the throne room and Kanbei calls out to them "Good, now that all of you are here we can finish your plans." He then motions for everyone to gather together including Gabriel's group.

Gabriel:

Clair gives you strange look "Um, what is all of that about...did you and Nate get into a fight or something?"

Maru sighs "Earlier they both accused each other of being a part of the invaders."

Clair scratches her head "That seems a bit silly, we hardly know each other, so there is no real call for that."

At that time Cassandra and the others enter the throne room and Kanbei calls out to them "Good, now that all of you are here we can finish your plans." He then motions for everyone to gather together back at the table.

Everyone:

Once everyone is gathered together around the war table and the plan is explained once again Reyn speaks up "Oh, by the way Cassandra we my of already volunteered you for Gabriel's team, I hope your alright with that."

Cassandra simply shrugs with a determined look on her face "At this point it doesn't matter who I am working with I just want to fight."

Kanbei nods "Fair enough, now that just leaves Aiden, Olivia, and you two from Greatwood and Terra to pick a team once that is done we will be ready mount our defense...you didn't get a chance to join a team earlier Olivia so why don't you go first."

"Um, alright..." The Lavel princess says nervously "Well, I'm not much of a fighter, but Vulpix knows the move Disable and sometimes make the sunlight a lot stronger clearing up bad weather."

The Terra warrior jumps up "Your Vulpix can alter the weather, that's so amazing I didn't know Pokemon could do that." She says in awe.

Before Olivia can react Cassandra steps beside her placing her hand on Olivia shoulder "All of those are great points, but if your scared to battle you can join me and Gabriel's team, I'll fight enough for the both of us and make sure you stay safe."

Olivia seems surprised by this "Are you sure, I don't want to get in your way..."

Cassandra nods "It's fine, your a lot stronger than you think and I should get some say in my team anyways right?" She says looking over to Gabriel.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

A smile comes to his face while giving a nod to the prince of Pixie. "I feel we would be happy to have you, Sir Nate. I know I am." He turned to give a nod to both Yuri and Reyn to see their agreement.

When the last of the heirs enter the room Asmund greets them both with a nod. As Cassandra talked to Olivia and her team, the Metalnian turned to the last 2 heirs.

"It's good to see you both here Lady Mia, Sir Peter. Perhaps once we've routed these invaders we can sit down and talk over berry juice or train together." He held a welcoming smile for a moment before he turned serious.

He pushes the list forward as he continues. "As it stands, if Lady Olivia joins Cassandra's team that will leave only 1 spot open on Lady Ashley's team and 2 on Lady Yuri's team. As Sir Kanbei mentioned the choice will be split between yourselves and Sir Aiden. As the others have been asked before, when you look at the teams where do you both feel your partners strength would be best suited?" He made sure not to talk over Cassandra yet still loud enough to be heard clearly. Since the heirs of Terra and Greatwood were closer to his side of the table it made his efforts a bit easier.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I give Kanbei a mischievous grin when he grunts. "I already dropped it, just explaining my reasoning." I then turn to my new team. "Thank you for having me, I hope to be an asset." Once the rest of the people make it into the room and Cassandra makes her offer to Olivia I walk over to the prince who just turned down the invitation to the Fangdar prince's team. "Hello, My name is Nate Prince of Pixie. You said you had little add to their group. Perhaps you would like to join our team? We have mostly physical attackers, so if your partner is a special attacker your skills could be a direly needed boon."

(I believe it goes without saying there is a little spite towards Gabriel involved in me inviting Aidan but that isn't my pure motivation.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

when Kanbei asks for everyone to gather at the table ignores cassandras questions and nods to the group, "Come on." he picks a spot on the opposite side of nate and listens.

after hearing cassandra offer olivia a spot on the team and asking him he nods, "we are a team and i"ll hear what anyone has to say. as for having you on the team i believe cassandra has made a great disision in asking you to join. we have plenty of front line strength and having support is greatly appreciated."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi and Zeke listen as they watch whats going on. he smiles. "In any case we're ready to do whatever you need." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:

Aidan crosses his arms appearing to mull over your words before speaking "You do make a fair point, My name is Aidan Grim the prince of Spectra, and this is my friend Litwick." He motions to his Pokemon floating beside him who happily spins around him as he mentions it, which causes Aidan to faintly smile "Alright, I thought it over and you're right I could be the most helpful with your team."

Everyone:

Cassandra gives Gabriel a nod as he approves her decision. At that point both the Greatwood and Terra warriors give Asmund a nod as Mia speaks up "Yeah, that sounds like fun...Oh, and as for who I think Trapinch and myself would team well with I don't really know, I haven't spent much time with any of you, but I'm not a picky person so I'll team with whoever."

At this time Aidan addresses the group "Alright, after talking with Nate I decided to join Yuri's team." The others all nod and approve of this decision.

Meanwhile, Peter peers at the list adding in the most recent team members "Hm, well I agree with Mia in the fact that I have no real qualms with anyone so I could be a part of any team...how do you suppose we should decide this Mia?"

Mia's eyes light up "Oh, oh I know!" She excitedly rummages through her pockets and pulls out a coin.

Peter crosses his arms "A coin toss? That is a bit...random, but I suppose it's fair, alright heads I get to pick and tails you pick."

Mia then flips the coin catching it mid-air and slapping it onto the table with her hand covering it "Okay, moment of truth..." She says as she reveals the coin "Yay, tails I win!" She says happily before realizing she needed to make the decision "Opps, well I guess I'll team with Edea's team after all this is her place."

Kanbei stands up "Excellent, with that taken care of we can begin final preparations first I would let you pick which spot your teams would guard, but with no knowledge on who you will have to face I shall just pick for you, but I can imagine it will be that troublesome trio from before Leopold, Robin, and Andrea. So, Ashley your team will defend the South wall, Yuri your team will defend the North wall, and finally Gabriel your team will be at the West wall."

He then steps next to the prisoner placing his hand on the man's shoulder "Now, I must escort this man to his cell and get a final status report from my men. I'm sure Maxwell will be back shortly if you want to wait, but I would suggest using this short time to prepare."

Mia then jumps up "Oh, that's right we still have more Berry Juice to make...and we need to check on Trapinch and Foongus." She says quickly grabbing Peter and pushing him towards the door.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Great, a fairly well rounded team it is. Sorry for making a decision without you Yuri." I say after the coin flip. When Kanbei tells we have time I bow to my team. "I must return to Athena's side so if you'll excuse me." I say as I turn and head toward the makeshift pokecenter.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel nods when he hears where his team will be placed. "right so we need to come up with a plan, any suggestions?"