The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by hothead1021 »

Iva sighs softly "well...i think im a litlle thirsty i wonder if there are any sweet drinks around here?" Iva said as he and Zeke look aorund

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

"So, the North wall then..." The words were muttered, more to the speaker himself then to anyone aloud. Giving a nod to himself, Asmund looks to the rest of the group.

"One aspect to discuss is to go more in-depth with what our partners and ourselves can do, then model the strategies from there." He idly tapped the pummel of his hammer.

"Another aspect would be to get a look at the hole we will be placed at. There's a chance we might be able to use the environment to our advantage in some fashion. "
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Nate leaves however, Yuri and the others nod as your suggestion "I agree we should take a look at the situation and come up with a plan there." The Skywing princess says "With Nate leaving to look after his Ralts and Peter with Mia, however someone should stay behind to to let them know what our plan is."

Reyn speaks up "I'll stay behind and let Nate and Peter know what all of you are up to and once his Ralts is back in action we will join up with you." With that Reyn and Heracross depart to catch up with Nate.

Yuri nods "Alright, with that settled we should move quickly."

Nate:

You quickly make your way out of the throne room and make your way back to your room and once again see the young maid with long pink hair and a Chansey treating Ralts who is now awake and sitting up and Ralts happily cheers as you enter. The maid quickly bows when she notices you "You returned quickly I hope whatever plans you and the others fighting these invaders went well, as you see we were able to get Ralts back in good health, she is not at one hundred percent, but she is well enough to travel with you again.

Gabriel

Maru speaks up after you speak "Um. perhaps we should check out our station and assess the situation."

Clair nods "I agree that would likely be our best course of action."

Cassandra crosses her arms "Yes, a reconnaissance of the area would be quite helpful."

Ivadi:

Edea hears you and speaks up "Um, well there would be something nice to drink in the kitchen like Berry Juice or MooMoo Milk."

Zelos speaks up "I'll go with you, because I'm not much of a strategist anyways...if the rest of you go ahead and start a battle plan we will join you later."

Ashley crosses her arms "Alright, I suppose that can work, just don't take too long."
Last edited by Drack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi grins "alright then." he said as the two walk with zelos and his pokemon "so Zelos, whats it like in your home town? im a little embarassed to say but...this is my first time in another land." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"We have been devided into teams, and given positions to guard. My team is heading to their breach in the wall, I will join them shortly." I say as I walk up to Athena. "Sorry again my friend. I let pride get in the way, when the battle swayed to a free for all I should have withdrawn my self imposed limitation." I think I remember them mentioning something about berries in the kitchen, lets see if we can snag you a few shall we?" I then carry her in my arms, and head towards the kitchen.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund gives a nod after watching the others leave.

"Agreed, we mustn't linger long." His piece said the metalnian picked his hammer from the table and strapped it to his side. After checking on Beldum with a quick glance he turns to look at Yuri.

"I believe if we ask one of the guards they could direct or show us the way to the breach." Standing beside her, Asmund gives a slight bow while gesturing towards the door.

"After you, mi'lady."
Last edited by Creator_Drake on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Gabriel nods "Right then lets head that way and secure the parameter."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Yuri gives you a bow as she walks by and and the group quickly makes their way to the main hall where Reyn stops "Alright, I'll wait for Nate and Peter here and once I've get them both we will find you."

Aidan crosses his arms "Hurry them along if you can, I think everyone's opinions on our defense strategy is important."

With that the group moves out into the town moving north towards your destination and quickly you spot Maxwell directing some guards. The man spots the group and signals for everyone to come over. Once everyone is near he speaks "Well, you lot are moving out already Kanbei's was pretty quick on the battle plan then..."

Yuri speaks up "We are moving to assess the breach in the north wall and set up or own line of defense, so the militia can focus on the main force."

Maxwell looks surprised "Well, that answers my question. While, I was away I was getting the militia in shape...the main thing we have focused on is seeing the extent of the damage those invaders have caused and checking on the safety of our civilians."

Yuri perks up "Oh, are the civilians alright...I know they locked most of them up, but I hope they didn't hurt anyone."

The man sighs "Well, anyone who wasn't a threat or they could outsmart with that fake Kanbei trick is fine; a little shaken up and confused but alright. We asked them to stay in their homes for the time being as we don't want anyone in the cross fire...there are a few who stood up to them like my students that are a little beaten up, overall nothing serious."

Aidan nods "Good, keeping them safe is important...but what is the state of the north wall?"

"Oh, right...they managed to put a few holes in our wall, but it seems like it was a rushed job the hole isn't big enough for a whole platoon of them to storm through, so I think your idea of small defense team to keep them at bay will work just fine." Maxwell says with a grin.

Aidan rubs his chin "You seem pretty confident, you mentioned a secret strategy you have with Kanbei earlier...I understand you not wanting to share important battle secrets, but I can't help but be curious."

Maxwell frowns and looks back to the warriors he was talking to "Breaks over, go back to blocking some streets off we want to try and keep them spreading out on us." With that the warrior quickly bow and go back to work and Maxwell returns his attention to you and the others "Well, I'll tell you this...Spinda has a little trick that can light a fire under Slacking and keep that Truant ability it has from slowing it down."

With that both Aidan and Yuri are locked in a stunned silence causing the Palette warrior to chuckle a little "Yeah, that is most people's first reaction, anyways if you keep moving north you should see the break in the north wall and there you will find the leader of team Echo Annette, normally she has Staravia with her partner with her, but she sent it out to warn the rest of our forces to come back, and so far it has been quite successful."

Nate:

You make your way to the main hall with Ralts and spot Reyn standing around and as you approach he notices you and greets you "Nate, good to see Ralts is alright. The others went on ahead to check out the north wall, so I'm staying behind to round up you and Peter, but imagine you want to get Ralts back up to full strength...I know Mia mentioned something about Berry Juice and ran off with Peter, but I have no idea which way they ran off do you have any idea where they could be? I did see Zelos and Ivadi head to the kitchen, so that was going to be my first guess."

Gabriel:

You and your group leave the castle and make your way west towards your objective. As you move you hear your party members talk to each other. You hear Maru speaking first "So, Cassandra I imagine after we defeat the invaders here your freeing your home will be our next goal...so what can you tell us about Steelfist?"

Cassandra sighs "Well. Steelfist is a much larger city than Palette...with it's very own coliseum where Pokemon battles are held there often for the public. Our people focus on fighting over luxury and most of our structures reflect that, as we mainly focus on defense...In the past our kingdom was very aggressive, trying to capture land from other regions to prove our strength, but my farther was taken great strides to change that mindset, and we still sometimes challenge other kingdoms, but mostly for pride with no land at stake. "

Graham speaks up "Yes, I read up on Wattray's past dealings with Steelfist and in the last two years Steelfist has been much more cooperative. There is one thing that Kanbei said though that I don't understand, he your father 'claimed' the 'title' Steelfist's king."

Cassandra's face turns slightly red after Graham speaks "He said that?" She looks down "Well, I suppose I shouldn't be quiet about it then...if we are to trust each other I should be honest. Steelfist's king or queen is determined by who is the strongest warrior, so any citizens can challenge the current leader for the title of Steelfist's leader...my father has been undefeated for 2 years, and it is obvious now that unlike the rest of you I am not noble by birth, but by only circumstance, so if any of you think less of me I understand.

Ivadi:

Zelos walks with you with his Lotad perched on his shoulder "Well, Ladoga has the largest port in the entire region so we get lots of visitors by boat looking to trade supplies and whatnot, we sometimes even have people come from other regions looking to trade goods, it's easily the trade center of Aurora. It's also a bit warmer than around here with a beach near the city and further back to the some of the other nearby regions like the poison kingdom of Maiasmya you'll find marshlands that can be difficult to navigate through."

You once again enter the dining hall and you can once again hear Mia working in the kitchen breaking things, and Zelos stops hearing this as well, but merely shakes his head "Well, enough about Ladoga how about your homeland? I've read about other places, but I haven't really had the chance to explore outside my own kingdom."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"well...Psyonus is a land of deep thinking and mysticism. it is in a valley that has many floating rock formations which many of the residents go to in order to meditate. we study hard at a young age because we most value knowledge and intellect. i myself like to explore the top of the valley and gaze at the scenery. the Psychic Pokemon and our kingdom have a unique relationship. we can sometimes see them in the distance and while we don't exactly coexist side by side. we give each other gifts as a sign of mutual respect." he explained

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel Looks over his shoulder to respond to to cassandra, "Actually i find that hierarchy to be honorable and just way to prove your worth to the citizens. and that fact that your father has held his title for that long is impressive. My father has told me about some of the other kingdoms politics and he admires steelfist's customs."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"I believe they are in the kitchen if I remember correctly. Shall we go see then?" I ask as I lead the way back to the kitchen.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"That... sounds both frightening and incredibly genius nd." Like his fellow heirs, Asmund had been stunned at the news. A means of temporarily rendering the Truant ability null and void? It sounded too good to be true, but in this world anything is possible. The metalnian was able to find his tongue before the others Which hopefully snapped them out of their own silence.

As a prince being groomed to become the next King, Asmund had been taught stratagems for both peacetime and war. The part of him that focused for battle silently applauded the very idea Maxwell was suggesting. He would be glad to strengthen negotiations with palette during these battles with competent thinkers like Maxwell and Kanbei.

Shaking away such thoughts Asmund shifted the conversation.

"You mentioned a warrior partnered with a Staravia correct?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Maxwell nods as you mention the warrior partnered with a Staravia "Yes, she is currently taking a look at the North wall to see if any last minute fixes can be made. She normally has her Staravia with her, but it is currently out warning our warriors to return which is quite helpful as a good number of our warriors have returned."

At this point both Yuri and Aidan regain their composure with Yuri speaking up "Well, I suppose we should hurry over there to give her our assistance."

Aidan nods "Agreed, we should take any advantage we can get at this point."

Maxwell crosses his arms "Yeah, we have the situation under control here, so I have no issue with you going on towards your objective."

Nate:

"Aright, let's head out then." Reyn says happily as the two of you quickly make our way to kitchen and see Ivadi and Zelos talking to Peter and Mia and seeing the two of you Peter speaks up.

"We are almost finished making all the Berry Juice we can, we should have enough for all the heirs so everyone's Pokemon can be back to full strength." Peter then motions over to the counter where several Berry Juices sit "Your welcome to helping your Pokemon to some."

Zelos crosses his arms "Yeah, we all need to be at full strength to get through this.

Gabriel:

Cassandra gives you a nod "Thank you for your kind words, I thought some of you might think lesser of me for not being 'true royalty' and I am glad to see I was wrong."

"Clair speaks up "No, I don't feel that way about you...and I respect the fact you were honest about it, as we stand now we all need to be as transparent with each other as possible."

Cassandra silently nods at Clair's words and the party moves on, and soon you reach the West wall and spot the breach and as you approach you see several Palette warriors investigating the breach, it appears the warrior leading the group is large boy accompanied by a Munchlax.

Ivadi:

Zelos nods listening to you describe your homeland "Sounds like a real nice peaceful place...I hope this chaos hasn't spread to either of our homelands." With that the two of you and your Pokemon enter the kitchen and see Mia and Peter continuing to make Berry Juice, and when you enter Mia notices you.

"Ivadi, good we are almost finished making all the Berry Juice we can, we should have enough for all the heirs so everyone's Pokemon can be back to full strength so take some if you need it."

After some time Nate, Reyn and their Pokemon make their way into the kitchen and at that point Peter tells them the same thing Mia told you and Zelos while offering some of the Berry Juice to them as well."

Zelos crosses his arms "Yeah, we all need to be at full strength to get through this."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Iva smiles as Zeke happily bows and takes the berry juice before he starts drinking it "mmnn...<3" "heh heh thanks, Zeke and i love our sweets." he said as they prepare

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I nod when Reyn and I head to the kitchen. Once there Peter mentions Berry juice. "Thank you that's just what Athena needs! Also, sorry about walking out on you earlier. I was disappointed in my decisions, and inadvertently blew you all off. However I would like to take my berry juice on the go. Everyone is on their way to their assigned battle locations to formulate strategy. I would be honored if you all joined me and made our way down there... at least until our paths diverge." I hand Athena the Berry juice. Then look to Ivadi in response to mentioning that he likes sweets. "I hope it's not made from Oran berries then. They are anything but sweet." I say in a friendly, teasing tone. Then I head toward the door to make it to my post.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

As we approach the breach we spot several palette warriors around Gabriel speaks up to the larger guy, "Hi we are here to help defend the breach, what have you found so far?"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Then may your strikes ring true in the battles ahead Sir Maxwell." With a nod Asmund turned back to the path, taking the lead towards the northern wall. Palette Guardsmen passed the trio, but their treck was a short one. Coming to a lower section of the northern wall he caught sight of a woman overlooking a group of Guardsmen, some moving out while others removed small pieces of rubble. He turned to his fellow heirs, jerking his head towards the woman.

"I do believe she is the one Maxwell spoke of. As team captain would you do us the honour of introductions, Lady Yuri?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Maxwell gives you a nod as the three of you depart, and quickly you make your way to the northern wall and spot the the woman believed to be Annette, and as you suggest for Yuri to take the lead she chuckles a little "I didn't think we were taking the team captain idea seriously, but alright I'll take charge." Yuri then steps up to greet the warrior giving you a moment to access the wall's damage. While the invaders did manage to deal a heavy blow to this portion of the wall, the debris has left the area difficult to maneuver, while the majority of the Guardsmen and their Pokemon are focused on removing the smaller debris it is certain the terrain will remain largely unchanged when the upcoming battle approaches.

Meanwhile, Yuri approaches the female warrior "Greetings, are you Annette? Maxwell told us that we should talk to you about the situation here."

The female warrior turns her attention to the party and removes her helmet letting her hair down, which is dark brown hair save for a small strip of red hair in her bangs. She wears a serious expression that gives you the impression she is an experienced warrior, but appears to be only a few years older than you. "Yes, I am Annette and I can assume you are some of the heirs staying here, though I don't remember any of you from my earlier stop at the castle." She pauses for a moment to look back at the wall. "Thankfully, the situation isn't as bad as it looks. While, they did manage to breach this wall the debris fell in our favor with the larger pieces creating a choke point that is going to force then to come in smaller numbers than I imagine they planned for."

Aidan speaks up "Do you know think the other walls are in the same shape?"

Annette frowns "I haven't been to the south of west walls myself, but my squad mates Lewis and Marco should both being doing their own recon. Lewis has a Raticate for a partner, and Marco is paired with a Munchlax." She then sighs "To think, this lucky break we've had against the invaders is because Marco needed for us to double back because he forgot to pack extra rations for him and Munchlax..."

Nate and Ivadi:

Zelos speaks up "Well, everyone from Gabriel's team went ahead, so I don't think they will be coming for their Juice."

Mia chimes in cheerfully "Well, it will be here for them when they get back...alright lets make sure to grab some for the other members of our team."

Once everyone is ready the group heads out of the castle and quickly make your way to the village and Peter speaks "Well, it seems like this is were we should split up, as Ivadi, Zelos, and Mia need to head South while we need to head North..."

Reyn nods "Right, take care you two."

Mia waves "Yeah, we shouldn't keep the others waiting...bye for now, I'll be thinking of you Nate as I thrash the invaders."

At which point Zelos gives Nate a confused look.

Gabriel:

The boy turns around nodding as you address him "Good to have the help, It's quite the mess we are in now...my name is Marco by the way and this is my partner Munchlax." He then turns back towards the wall "We got lucky and it seems they were in a rush to blast this wall so the damage isn't that bad, the hole is small enough that your small team could hold them off."

Graham speaks up "That is our mission, once you all of you are done taking survey of the area you should go back to Kanbei we will hold this position ourselves."

Marco rubs his chin "That's pretty bold...but your Pokemon look like they can hold there own..."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi and Zeke nods as they agree to the plan. They decide to head a little forward and wait for the other two to come with. He makes sure not to go out too far so they won't risk being attack. In these turbulent times you can never be too careful

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Not to brag but i believe we are the strongest of the heirs so we got this covered." Gabriel says with a prideful smirk.