The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Of course. Take a moment to switch out Reyn, we'll need your strength for later. Beldum my friend, let's go. Iron Head on that Zorua towards the side wall." Asmund was stoic as he faced the intruding warriors, activating his Warrior skill in the process. Focusing on the disguised Robin, he knew this was a calculated risk. Asmund felt however that to not take out a Dark type that was right in front of him would be far riskier. He kept a hand on the pummel of his war hammer but didn't take it off his belt for now, there were still many battles ahead yet.

What really got Asmunds mind going however, was what Robin would do once her partner was defeated? Capture would be all well and good but this early? Not to mention the difficulty in getting her to speak... No matter, he would deal with such things as they occured.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Reyn, be careful ok? You are in a tight spot if that zubat has a flying egg move switch out immediately we can switch you back in once that threat has been dealt with. I'm not going to urge you to switch out, but if Haracross drops below half health after he uses berry juice don't take any unnecessary risks." I call from the side lines trying to contribute in any way I can knowing my suggested order put me in the last rotation. "I'm hoping to get a chance to fight myself, but by all means feel free to disappoint me."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

"I'll join to Zeke and i just cant stand around doing nothing while everyone else is fighting!" iva said as zeke nods

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

As cassandra starts to argue with the old man we just rescued i hear distant fighting the same time that graham and nod to him "yeah we have to rush back." Turning to the old man " you should be fine, i see no serious injury so if you don't mind we have to go back and defend YOUR country from invading forces."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

Beldum charges forward and slams Zoura into the side the of the walls damageable the foe (-9 Hp). The ninja grunt then moves next "Zubat, use Whirlwind on Heracross and make us an opening." He says softly as Zubat spreads it's wings and creates a massive gust sending the unaware Heracross flying back into it's partner leaving an opening in the breach.

At that moment more invaders begin to spring from the shadows ready to spring into action on this opening and the party scrambles to cover Reyn's open position with Aidan cleverly blocking the invaders path "Litwick, use Fire Spin!" He shouts as he dashes to take Reyns spot and his partner creates a fiery vortex blocking the breach long enough for Aidan and Litwick to get into position to battle. Through the flames Asmund is able to tell there are five other warriors partnered with Pokemon in the shadows waiting to assist Robin, giving them seven foes in total.

As the next turn starts Robin switches out with one of her teammates who is partnered with a Croagunk, so Zubat then attacks with next with Astonish on Beldum, smacking the metal Pokemon with it's wings (-4 Hp), Beldum is also able to resist being flinched and is ready to attack next.

Beldum: 18/22
Litwick: 26/26
Zubat: 24/24
Crogunk 25/25

Zoura: 1/28

On the sidelines Yuri and Peter help Reyn and Heracross back to their feet. Once recovered Reyn lets out an annoyed grunt "Damn, I can't believe I let them make a fool of us...that could of gone much worse."

Gabriel:

The Old Man doesn't even look at you, however both Olivia and Graham both look and you and nod, and the three of you and your Pokemon dash back towards the wall. As you get closer you can hear the sound of combat, and once you reach the wall you see your comrades in grave trouble. The invaders have already breached the wall and have begin laying siege to you teammates Cassandra and Maru forcing them into a two verses three battle, while the other grunts laugh watching the unfair fight. It seems this has been going on for a bit as both of the royal warriors and their Pokemon seem worn and on the edge of defeat. Seeing you approach the woman partnered with Misdreavus laughs "Oh look here are the reinforcements, I was beginning to feel insulted Kanbei if let only these two brats block our way...the webbing was a decent plan, but an Ember from my Commrad's Houndour was enough to handle that." She says with a smirk.

Cassandra pants heavily barely able to stand "Haa...You haven't beat us let lady, I wouldn't start gloating yet." She then looks to the three of you. "What took you so long."

Maru slowly gets up to his feet "It doesn't matter, there here now so they can take over. It should be a fairer fight with the three of them working together."

Riolu: 6/22
Spinarak: 14/24

Misdreavus: 29/32
Houndour: 6/25
Gulpin: 28/28

Ivadi:

Victor and Ashley both look at you in approval and, Edea speaks up "Alright, good the three of you should do well...the rest of us will hang back and provide support if one of you needs to switch out." After a moment of last second preparation most of your friends equip their Berry Juice to their partners and You, Ashley and Victor take defensive positions to prepare for the upcoming onslaught, and it isn't long before it begins.

It starts with the sound other Pokemon attacking the other side of the wall with trainers barking orders and it takes them little time to demolish the makeshift wall the militia had put together, standing in front of the foes is a familiar face...Leopold and his Grimer and as he notices you a scowl forms on his face "Ugh, you again kid....your starting to get on my nerves, It's time we ended this little defense rally of your. Alright troops time to attack." He motions to two grunts standing next to him one with a duskull and another with a Poochyena and they prepare to battle the three of you.

The battle starts with Ashley going first "Sneasel use Icicle Crash on the Grimer!" She also activates her Warrior skill Marksman, which raises Sneasel's accuracy and Critical Hit chance for three turns. Sneasel creates a large shard of ice and launches it at Grimer damaging the for Pokemon (-13 Hp).

Zeke looks ready to attack next.

Zeke: 24/24
Aron: 26/26
Sneasel: 26/26

Grimer: 23/36
Duskull: 21/21
Poochyena: 24/24
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I put my hand on Reyn's shoulder. "Its fine, we've lost now ground, and learned one their aces. I'm sure there will be more so lets just watch close and learn their strategies."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Other than a slight twitch around his eyes Asmund remained stoic as he watched the battle continue. While Astonish was weak it could still take Beldum out if he wasn't careful. Plus he had yet to know what the enemy Croagunk was capable of, so the Metalnian decided to play it safe.

"Send another Iron Head to that Zubat now."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel glares at the invaders, ignoring cassandras snarky remark speaks toward the enemies, " graham attack the gulpin, olivia take out the houndour. im gonna wipe that fucking smirk off her face, GO DEINO USE DRAGON RAGE ON HER MISTRIVOUS!" Deino hops forward and unleaahes a wide bluish black flaming burst of energy hurling toward its target.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Iva grins seeing how this battle is going on a good start "alright Zeke confusion on Grimer!" he said as Zeke attacks with a small burst of psychic power

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

Beldum follows Asmund's command and rams into the foe Zubat dealing solid damage (-10 Hp).

Aidan moves next "I see, the enemies are more skilled than I originally though, but I doubt they are prepared for this...Litwick attack with Heat Wave!" Aidan then activates his Warrior Skill Focus, which raises Litwick's Special Attack one stage for three turns. Litwick lets lose a jet of pure heat from the flame on its head engulfing both foe Pokemon, with Croagunk taking super-effective damage because of it's Dry Skin ability. Zubat (-22 Hp), Croagunk (-24 Hp).

Heracross, Beldum and Litwick all gain 42 exp. Zubat's trainer retreats back into the darkness with his Pokemon, however he is quickly replaced with another trainer partnered with a Duskull.

The next turn starts with Croagunk's trainer going first "Croagunk use Vacuum Wave on Beldum...try to soften them up a bit more!" She then activates her Warrior Skill Fortify, which raises Croagunk and Duskull's defense one stage for three turns. Croagunk then creates a small ball of aura from it's hands and blasts it at Beldum doing super-effective, but not significant damage (-4 Hp).

Beldum: 14/22
Litwick: 26/26

Zubat: 0/24
Crogunk 1/25
Duskull: 21/21

On the sidelines Ryen gives Nate a nod "Yeah, you're right...getting worked up will make things worse for us." He says crossing his arms and returning his attention to the battle. After the current turn of combat Yuri calls out to Asmund and Aidan "If either of your Pokemon need a break feel free to swap out with one of us."

Gabriel:

The battle starts with the Houndour's trainer going first "Go Houndour attack with Sucker Punch!" Houndour charges forward catching Vulpix off-guard and hits it with an underhanded strike (-10 Hp).

Andrea and her Misdreavus move next "My-my, someone is fired up....did I touch a nerve? While your Dragon may defeat me, can you defeat all of us?" She says motioning back to her grunts, besides the three foes battling you there are three more grunts standing back waiting, giving you six total foes. "Anyways, I'll do my part Misdreavus use Psywave on Tynamo." The Misdreavus lets lose a strange wave of Psychic energy hitting Tynamo (-11 Hp).

Graham moves next and looks over to you "It would be wiser for me to attack the Hourdour...Olivia's Vulpix only knows Fire type moves, so she might struggle against it." He then turns his attention back to the invaders "Now, to deal with you Tynamo use Charge Beam on Houdour!" Graham then uses his Warrior Skill Focus, which raises Tynamo's Special Attack one stage for three turns. Tynamo fires off a small beam of electricity from it's mouth at the Houdour knocking it out (-9 Hp).

Olivia's turns is next "Alright Vulpix, use Ember on that Gulpin just like Graham said." As Vulpix goes to attack the area becomes brighter thanks to it's Drought ability and it fires a small ball of fire from it's mouth strikeing the foe Poison Pokemon (-7 Hp).

Gulpin and it's trainer go next "Alright, let's show them what happens when you cross the empire Gulpin use Gunk Shot on the Deino!" The foe Pokemon spits out a giant ball of sludge hitting Deino for massive damage (-15 Hp).

Deino's turn is next and as you command it takes out the Misdreavus with a single blast of Dragon Rage, however Misdreavus's trainer don't look all that bothered by it, she looks back at the grunts standing behind her and simply says "Crush them." Then two more grunts step in to take their defeated comrades spots, one with a Gastly and another with a Carvanha.

Deino: 11/26
Tynamo: 13/24
Vulpix: 14/24

Misdreavus: 0/32
Houndour: 0/25
Gulpin: 21/28
Gastly: 23/23
Carvanha: 25/25

Deino, Tynamo, Vulpix, Spinarak and Riolu all gain 107 exp each. Tynamo reaches level 7, Vulpix reaches level 7, Spinarak reaches level 8, Riolu reaches level 8.

Before the next turn can begin you hear a familiar voice shout out and look to see Clair and her Swinub rushing to join you with several Berry Juice's in her arms "I came back as fast as I could...It looks like you guys have had it rough." She says looking over Cassandra and Maru as she hands them some of the Berry Juice, she then looks to you "If any of you need to switch out to heal up Swinub is still fresh and ready to fight!"

Ivadi:

Zeke follows your command attacking the foe Grimer doing super-effective damage (-12 Hp). Leopold and his Grimer attack next "Grimer use Mud-Slap on that Ralts." Grimer flings dirt in the face of Zeke damaging him and lowering his accuracy one stage. (-3 Hp).

Poochyena and it's trainer go next "Poochyena use Poision Fang on the Ralts!" Poochyena charges forward and bites Zeke with poison coated fangs dealing super-effective damage, however Zeke resists being poisoned by the attack. (-10 Hp).

Victor and his Aron go next "Aron, show these invaders no mercy with a Head Smash on Poochyena." Aron then recklessly charges forward and savagely crashes into Poochyena causing massive damage (-27 Hp) but due to it's Rock Head ability it doesn't take recoil damage.

Duskull's turn is next and it's trainer calls out "Use Night Shade on the Sneasel!" He then activates his warrior skill Brotherhood Raising the defense of Duskull and Grimer for 3 turns (Def +1). Duskull traps Sneasel in a frightening illusion hurting it (-7 Hp).

Zeke, Aron, and Sneasel all gain 39 exp each. Sneasel reaches level 8. The next turn begins with Poochyena's trainer retreating with his Pokemon and another invader takes his place, One paired with a Bellsprout.

Ashley starts off the turn once again "Okay Sneasel use another Icicle Crash, this time on the Duskull." Sneasel creates a large shard of ice and launches it at Duskull damaging the foe Pokemon (-13 Hp).

Zeke: 11/24
Aron: 26/26
Sneasel: 22/29

Grimer: 11/36
Duskull: 8/21
Poochyena: 0/24
Last edited by Drack on Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I stand quitely, and continue to watch. (Magicarp uses splash)
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Hm." Asmund gave a nod to Yuri's words as he looked Beldum over. From the way it was swaying in the air the Metalnian could tell that the small Steel/Psychic type was starting to feel tired but could still fight on.

While that Croagunk looked to be on its last legs Asmund knew for the long run switching out now would be better. Still keeping his eyes forward, the Steel prince turned his head to those behind him.

"We'll pull back for now, who will switch with me?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel nods to graham noting his folly and watches the battle unfolds and more grunts take the place of the fallen foes. As clair comes over with aid Gabriel looks at his team judging who he should switch out for healing.

hmm we are all in rough shape, grahams tynamo can potentially tko the carvanha, i could take the gastly and switch vulpix with clairs swinub...but beino needs healing more...rrgg what to do?
" Clair switch out with Olivia and attack gulpin, graham im sure tynamo can take that carvanha, ill take gastly. We can do this! Deino just hang in there just a bit more and fire another dragon rage at gastly!"
i hope im doing the right thing.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I pat reyn on the shoulder "Tag back in."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi grins seeing this "alright Zeke we gained the upper hand, the grimer is weak, use confusion!" he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

Reyn frowns when Nate tells him to switch with Asmund "No, I've already had my turn battling, so someone else should go next...Yuri you should go." Reyn says looking to the Skywing warrior.

"Okay, I'll take Asmunds spot...let's go Murkrow!" Yuri says happily as she switches spots with Asmund.

The battle continues as Duskull goes next and uses Night Shade on Litwick. Duskull traps Litwick in a frightening illusion hurting it (-7 Hp).

Aidan moves next Litwick attack with another Heat Wave!" Litwick lets lose another jet of pure heat from the flame on its head engulfing both foe Pokemon and knocking out Croagunk. Duskull (-13 Hp), Croagunk (-24 Hp).

The turn ends and Beldum, Litwick, and Murkrow all gain 46 exp each. Crogunk's trainer retreats and switches out with a new trainer partnered with a Vullaby.

Yuri starts the next turn "Alright, Murkrow let's show them with we can do! Use Drill Peck on the Vullaby." Yuri then activates her warrior skill Adrenaline, raising Murkrow's attack by one stage for 3 turns. Murkrow then takes to the skies and dives down on Vullaby with it's beak in a corkscrew motion damaging Vullaby (-15 Hp).

Vullaby and it's trainer attack next "Okay, Vullaby attack back with a Gust on the Murkrow!" The foe Pokemon creates a small torrent of wind striking Murkrow (-6 Hp).

Duskull attacks Litwick once again with Night Shade (-7 Hp).

Aidan moves next taking a moment to look at his Pokemon and the battle field. "Ok, Litwick hold on for one more turn and we will switch out...for now go for one last Heat Wave." Litwick unleashes one final jet of pure heat at both foe Pokemon knocking out the for Duskull. Duskull (-10 Hp), Vullaby (-15 Hp).

The turn ends and Murkrow Beldum, and Litwick gain 68 exp each. Murkrow reaches level 9, Beldum reaches level 7, and Litwick reaches level 8. The next turn begins with Duskull's trainer retreating with his Pokemon and a new foe warrior emerging from the shadows partnered with a Roselia. Aidan takes a moment to look back to the party "We are switching out this turn...who wants in?"

Peter looks to Nate "Well, Foongus and your Ralts haven't had a chance to battle yet...so I'll leave it up to you if you want to go up next or not."

Litwick: 12/26
Murkrow: 24/30

Crogunk 0/25
Duskull: 0/21
Vullaby: 1/31
Roselia:26/26

Gabriel:

The turn begins with Olivia and Clair switching out their Pokemon, with both Cassandra and Maru taking the time to feed their Pokemon some of the provided Berry Juice. Meanwhile, Gastly and it's trainer start the turn "Go, Gastly use Clear Smog on the Deino!" Gastly realeases some of the smog from it body at Deino damaging it (-9 Hp).

Carvanha's trainer goes next "Carvanha attack with Rage on the Swinub!" Carvanha whips itself into a frenzy and attacks Swinub (-6 Hp).

Graham moves next "Tynamo use Charge Beam on Houdour!" Tynamo fires off another small beam of electricity from it's mouth at Carvanha knocking it out (-26 Hp). Also, Charge Beam's effect activates and Tynamo's Special Attack is raised another stage. (Sp.Atk +1).

Deino goes next and follows your command engulfing the foe Gastly in a ball of purple flames knocking it out (-40 Hp). Gulpin's trainer goes next "Alright, Gulpin finish off that Deino with one more Gunk Shot!" The foe Pokemon spits out another giant ball of sludge at Deino. However, at the last moment Deino is able to narrowly side-step the attack avoiding damage.

The turn ends and Deino, Tynamo, Vulpix, and Swinub all gain 97 exp each. Deino reaches level 8, Vulpix reaches level 8, and Swinub reaches level 7. As the defeated warriors retreat their leader Andrea has an annoyed expression looking to her final enemy warrior who is partnered with a Sandile "Go out there...and DESTROY them already, they're just kids!"

Before the next turn begins Cassandra calls to you "Hey, Deino looks pretty roughed up...Riolu and Spinarak are doing better now if you want to swap out."

Deino: 2/26
Tynamo: 13/24
Swinub: 17/23

Gulpin: 21/28
Gastly: 0/23
Carvanha: 0/25
Sandile: 26/26

Ivadi:

Zeke follows your command attacking the foe Grimer doing super-effective damage knocking it out (-13 Hp). Leopold scowls as his partner is knocked out "Damn, well guess I'm out...oh well, I don't really think you kids can beat all of us." He says with a half-hearted shrug and retreats with his Pokemon behind his comrades.

Bellsprout and it's trainer go next. "Alright Bellsprout use Vine Whip on Sneasel." Bellsprout vines spring froward smacking Sneasel damaging it (-6 Hp)

Victor and his Aron go next "Aron, show these invaders no mercy with a Head Smash on Duskull." Aron then recklessly charges forward and savagely crashes into Duskull causing massive damage knocking it out (-11 Hp) but due to it's Rock Head ability it doesn't take recoil damage.

The turn ends and Zeke, Aron and Sneasel all gain 158 exp. Zeke and Sneasel reach level 9, and Aron reaches level 8. The next turn begins with Grimer and Duskull being replaced with Golett and a Venonat

Ashley starts off the turn once again "Okay Sneasel use another Icicle Crash, this time on the Bellsprout." Sneasel creates a large shard of ice and launches it at Bellsprout knocking out the foe Pokemon in a single attack (-62 Hp Critical Hit).

Venonat and it's trainer attack next "Go Venonat use Signal Beam on that Ralts and avenge Leopold!" Venonat unleashes a flashing beam of light from it's eyes dealing super effective damage to Zeke (-9 Hp).

Golett's trainer goes next "Alright Golett attack with Mud-Slap on Aron." Golett flings mud in Aron's face dealing super-effective damage (-12 Hp) Also, Aron's accuracy was lowered by one combat stage.

Zeke: 3/24
Aron: 14/26
Sneasel: 16/29

Grimer: 0/36
Duskull: 0/21
Bellsprout: 0/26
Venonat: 27/27
Golett 72/27

Zelos calls out to Ivadi "Hey your Ralts is looking in pretty rough shape if you want to swap out, Lotad, Trapinch, or Whismur can take Ralt's place."
Last edited by Drack on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"I know I said I would go last, but I would like to take advantage of the typing on the field if you don't mind." I say stepping up. I activate my warrior skill to heal everyone. "Athena hit that roselia with confusion."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel watches the battle take place with bated breath as his team takes acouple hits but manages to ko two of their pokemon. He breathes a sigh of relief as deino side steps gulpins attack would woulf have ko him. " Good job Dee! And yes cassandra thats much appreciated send riolu out and take care of deino."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

With a nod Asmund pulled back with Beldum as Yuri and Murkrow took their places.

"You've done well my friend. Take this time to rest while you can." He could tell his partner was grateful for the reprieve even if he could have still slugged it out. Much as he didn't like to admit, the lack of any extra training for Beldum was showing its ugly head more and more as the battle went on. Again, to himself, Asmund swore he would take part in more training sessions to help Beldum grow.

The battles here were a good start, although not the best of circumstances of course. He turned his head towards Aidan, Peter and Ryen, eyes still on the battle before them.

"What say you of the battle so far? 3 of our opponents are out with a 4th soon on the way. The leaves 2 fresh opponents and that woman with the Zorua."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi carries Zeke and cradles him "its time to switch out with trapinch, good luck!" he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin