The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Heero »

Gabriel smirks as he steps up, "We shall see about that!"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Hearing both the rules and chances for a prize, Asmund smiled. He never took part in any sort of tournament like this before, he wasn't ashamed to say he was a little excited. Looking at Cassandra and Dorothy, Asmund jerks his head towards Annette as the groups form up. Taking the lead he began walking towards the other woman, speaking softly.

"So, how many years have you served miss Dorothy?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Gabriel:

The battle starts with Tauros' trainer going first the man lets out an excited battle cry. "Alright Tauros, use Horn Attack on Deerling to soften 'em up for our allies!" He activates his Warrior skill Fortify boosting his partner's defence for 3 turns, bull Pokemon charges around at the foe Deerling attacking it with his mighty horns. (-13 Hp)

Next is Judith and her Deerling the middle aged woman lets out a soft sigh running her hands through her hair. "Normally I would hold back on you young trainers, but our enemy wouldn't show you mercy so I shouldn't either, on top of that I know about that little dragon's nasty Dragon Rage attack, so Deerling use Double Kick on Deino!" She then activates her Warrior skill Dodge boosting her partner's evasion for 3 turns. Deerling slams into Deino with it's back hooves twice doing super effective damage. (-24 hp)

Reyn then moves next, "Alright!! I like that guy's spirit." He says proudly pointing to the Tauros warrior. "Now for our turn, Heracross use Rock Blast on Foongus!" He then activates his skill Impact giving all of Heracross' attacks a chance to flinch. The bug Pokemon heaves two rocks at Foongus damaging it and also flinching it for the turn. (-12 Hp).

Graham then makes his move. "Sorry Gabriel, but our strategy is full proof. Tynamo disable Tauros with Thunder Wave." The tiny Pokemon unleahes a mild electrical shock paralyzing Tauros, dropping it's speed and restricting it's movements.

Deino: 4/28
Foongus: 14/26 Flinched
Tauros: 43/43 -Paralyzed-

Heracross: 33/33
Tynamo: 24/24
Deerling: 27/40

Asmund:

Dorothy perks up as you ask how long she has served."Well, it's almost been a year now...Sir Kanbei comes off as really grumpy and stern, but he's really a nice guy." She then leans in a bit closer whispering "Also, Annette is his adopted daughter, but he hasn't given her any special treatment she works just as hard as he does for Pallete." She then drops the gossip as the battle picks up.

"A great first turn from Reyn's team, they definitely have the edge after that start." Cassandra says standing next to you watching the battle closely.

Dorothy taps her chin. "I guess, but the two boys are a bit sloppy...Judith let them know who the biggest threat on the other team was, but they attacked the other two. It would of been smarter to take out Deino rather than to spread out the damage on all their foes."

The other nearby guards in earshot nod in agreement while the other heir's watch the battle intensely.

Nate:

The two ponder on your words as you drift off to sleep. After awhile you are awoken by the voice of Maru "Hey wake up we are heading out now." He says as the both of them begin to emerge out of the water and head back into the dressing room. You don't hear any sounds from the woman's side as you get up, once back outside you are greeted by both Ashley and Clair who are sitting on a bench together as everyone's Pokemon are running about playing.

"Good to the the three of you finally make it out, though you might of got lost in there..." Ashley says with a chuckle. Clair on the other hand looks rather distant staring down at the ground, she appears to have cried recently despite both girls looking rejuvenated from their bath.

"Umm, so was everyone still hungry?" Victor says looking a Clair with a bit of worry in his eyes.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I get out of the water, and attempt to shake myself dry like a cat. I stretch, and twist electing a few audible pops from my back. "Let us be off then I suppose." I say while yawning through the latter half of the sentence. "Hey, do you guys feel like time advances abstractly fast while walking, or resting?" I say as I get dressed. "I mean it almost feels like this whole soak only took as long as one round of combat, while simultaneously taking a month." Once we get outside Ashley mentions about how long we had been in the I turn to the other two. "See, they had time to get done and wait. Maybe I'm just tired and my view of time is askew?" I turn to the ladies. "Actually we did get lost... in our shirts we couldn't find the hole for our heads, all three of us it was madness!" I say jokingly, when I see Clair. "Are you ok... perhaps food, and a few pairs of listening ears may help." I say offering a gentle smile, my usual bravado shelved.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

He stood, elbow in hand as he studied the training bout before him. Nodding to acknowledge what Dorothy said, he paused at the mention on Annette being Sir Kanbei's adoptive daughter. Giving the other woman a quick glance from the corner of his eye, Asmund refocused on the battle.

He tapped his chin, nodding along with the others at Dorothy's assessment. "Knowing the move Deino has you are correct, Dorothy. Deino may be feeling weak right now, but it can still knock out anyone on the opposing side with one shot. Another option they could have taken was to use Thunder Wave on Deino for the last move. While it would be relying on chance to prevent the use of Dragon's Rage, prevention is still a good secondary option when your opponent is still standing. What say you, Lady Annette?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel frowns as his team gets decimated. "Well crap...your right Graham you have a great strategy. but i can at least take out one of your teammates so Deino use dragon rage on the heracross! i'll also use my ability to boost Deino's SP ATK by 1."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Melonie:

After a long somber carriage ride you arrive on the outskirts of the village you have been told it called 'Palette' which is the capital of the normal type kingdom in the land of Aurora. Looking outside the window you see the town appears to be in ruins...dark clouds of smoke billow out into the night sky as you can faintly make out that some of the building have been reduced to shambles.

The carriage driver nervously shouts out to you as you get closer to the village gates. "Umm, Miss I know you gave me a great deal of gold to take ye here, but it looks like Palette is in some kind of trouble. I'm no warrior so I won't be much help if some baddies try to jump us; so if things turn out bad don't blame me for wanting to just drop ya off and the door and run..." He says as the carriage stops giving you time for you and Goomy to get out and start unpacking some of you items.

However, once you start to reach for your last bag, the one holding the last of the gold you have a voice shout out from the top of the wall. "Hey who are you and what are you doing out here...ARE YOU WITH THE EMPIRE!?" The voice booms out.

The Carriage driver lets out a panicked shout as he quickly snaps the reigns of the Rapidash and takes off leaving you and Goomy on you own. "Sorry Miss I don't want to die!" He shouts as he runs off into the night with the side door still open.

Asmund and Gabriel:

Gabriel's turn starts and Deino is filled with energy as he activates his warrior skill, the small dragon fires a ball of purple flames at the large bug Pokemon engulfing it and knocking him out. (-40 Hp.)

Peter's Foongus is flinched and he is unable to attack this turn so the turn ends. and Deino, Foongus and Tauros gain 161 experience points each Foongus reaches level 7. There is a small pause in the battle as Annette calls out. "Heracross is unable to battle take a pause to remove him from the field." As Reyn helps his large bug partner up and shuffles him over to the sidelines with the other heirs.

The next turn starts and Judith and her Deerling now going first. "Too bad about Heracross, but I trust you will do what needs to be done Graham, so Deerling use Headbutt on Foongus now!" Deerling charges forward and slams her head into Foongus knocking it out. (-21 Hp).

Roy and his Tauros go next as Roy commands his partner to attack, but it is too Paralyzed to move.

Graham then goes next and looks at Gabriel with sorrow filled eyes. "Sorry Gabriel, but I need to win for my own strength. Tynamo use Charge Beam on Deino!" He then activates his Warrior Skill Focus raising Tynamo's Special Attack one stage for 3 turns. Tynamo then fires a small beam of electricity from it's mouth blasting Deino knocking it out. (-5 Hp) Tynamo's special attack is then raised one more stage from Charge Beam's effect.

The turn ends and Tynamo and Deerling gain 112 experience points each. Tynamo reaches level 8.

Deino: 0/28
Foongus: 0/26
Tauros: 43/43 -Paralyzed-

Heracross: 0/33
Tynamo: 24/24
Deerling: 27/40

Before the next turn starts Roy holds up his hands. "Hey, I know when I'm beat...I'm going to forfeit." He says flatly

Annette then calls out. "The battle has been decided the winners are Judith, Graham, and Reyn. Let this be a lesson to always be aware of what possible moves your opponent can do, as most battle are decided in the very first turn and knowledge can be the deciding factor between victory and defeat."

Asmund:

Dorothy claps her hands together as you state you assessment. "Ohh, that's a good plan too I really like that one." The warrior woman says beaming happily.

Annette nods at your words. "I agree that is quite sound, but relaying on chance is never safe. Personally, I would of ordered the Heracross warrior to finish the Deino and then have Tynamo paralyze Tauros, while Deino's Dragon Rage is the top threat, Roy and his Tauros are a fierce force on the battlefield both Tauros and Deerling are higher levels than the Heir's Pokemon, so leaving him unchecked is foolhardy."

As Heracross is knocked out some of the guards rush over and help Reyn carry over his unconscious partner. Reyn sits down in the dirt as Heracross is tended to. "Ha, sorry buddy that's what I get for not following Judith's plan...I thought it would be too mean to gang up on Gabriel though." He says with a sigh.

As everyone's attention returns back to the battle though it is quickly decided as both Deino and Foongus are knocked out, followed by Roy surrendering.

"Woah, that Judith is a pretty cutthroat woman...going to have to watch out for her." Zelos murmurs out loud.

Annette then steps up and calls out to everyone. "The battle has been decided the winners are Judith, Graham, and Reyn. Let this be a lesson to always be aware of what possible moves your opponent can do, as most battle are decided in the very first turn and knowledge can be the deciding factor between victory and defeat."

Nate:

Victor lets out a huff rubbing the back of his neck as you ponder the world and time itself. "I mean...I guess so, never really thought about it..." He then trails off as you joke to the girls and replies with a straight "No." to your joke.

Clair looks up at you as the mention of food from you. "Yeah, I think I could eat...Ashley mentioned that was want the four wanted to do...she mention the Tavern in town was quite nice...The Merry Blissey was it's name right?" She asks to which Ashley responds with a nod. "Well, I doubt it's open with the eventful night the town has had but we can try. If that fails we can always go to the Barracks, I bet they have a dining area for the troops." She says with a faint smile.

"Sounds good to me. Alright let's head out to The Merry Blissey first." Ashley says clapping her hands together as she then turns and whistles to the playing Pokemon who all scurry back to their partners sides. "Time to move out everyone!" She says as the party start to head off.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I raise one finger in response to Victors retort. " Yes" I then offer Clair my hand as she rises from the bench. "Are you alright?" I prod softly, so as not to seem like I am demanding an answer. When Ashley suggests heading out to the Marry Blissey I smirk. "An EGGceptionally BLISSful idea Ashley." When she whistles for the Pokemon I put out my hands as though expecting Athena to jump into them. When I remember she is out learning a move I say. "Oh, right." in an exageratedly dejected voice. I sniff as though hurt, but the lack of tears betray the act. "Shall we be off then?"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

A small smile appeared on his face from Dorothy's praise, feeling a little warmth in his chest but kept it to himself. Listening to Annette with rapt attention Asmund kept a firm gaze on the battle. Watching as it unfold he kept her words in mind.

"That's very true, Lady Annette. Getting tunnel vision on only one threat will blind us to others..." He thought for a moment before leaning towards Dorothy and Cassandra. His voice was a whisper.

"Lady Dorothy, what can you tell us about Sir Jack and his partner?"
ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

Melonie holds her goomy close to her chest as she grabs one of her bags it just had her clothes and such in it. As the guard from the top of the wall shouted, she watched in horror as the carriage driver fled." HEY! ALL OF MY STUFF!! YOU COWARD!!! IF I EVER FIND YOU!" She stomps her foot, tears come to her eyes as she just hugs Honeydew close to her chest. The goopy dragon pokemon made a soft cooing sound as she nuzzled Melonie. The girl tried her best to regain her composure before turning to the guard." I AM NOT WITH THE EMPIRE AND THANKS TO YOU I'VE LOST EVEN MORE TODAY!" Melonie had a mixture of anger and sadness on her face, she ..now had nothing but her pokemon and a few clothes. Not a single gold piece to get by on. The girl had no idea how she'd continue her journey. Honeydew stares up at the guards and glares." GOO!!!" The goomy shouts angrily it did not like it that the guards had made Melonie upset and was going to prepare a water gun, until Melonie shook her head." Shh...settle down..cutie." She nuzzles the adorable goo pokemon gently.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel nods to Graham, "well fought battle friend. it was a honor in seeing your strength." he walks over to shake everyone's hand then picks Deino up, "you fought well buddy! and so did you guys," turning to his teammates.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

(I decided to add a speed order before battle so everyone has an idea of the proper turn order in combat.)

Melonie:

You look up to the wall and see a two guards peering down at you with torches to get a better look, one looks to the other and speaks. "Well, she actually looks kinda harmless...and out of place I don't recognize that Pokemon she's got, you think she's one royal kids we are supposed to be protecting? I never actually saw them in person so I have no idea what they look like."

The other shakes his head. "No, she just ran here on a carriage but they all already showed up yesterday. It's too odd, she might be that rouge who changes her looks like Sir Kanbei mentioned."

The first guard responds. "Well, stay put we will get this sorted out real quick." He says flatly to you before the two then dart back out of sight leaving you with just you partner for a few minutes before the large doors slowly open.

Standing in the gateway now stands 3 guards with their apparent leader taking charge his Munchlax yawning before chowing down on an apple hidden in it's fur. "So your the lady stirring up all this fuss...what a pain, I want to finish up our repair work so I can go to sleep, this invasion completely cut into my scheduled nap." He says with a sigh. "Well, you're not one of the kids under our care that's for sure, and with that odd Pokemon you have I don't think your from Aurora, so you either picked the worst time to make a visit to Palette..." He trails off with his expression becoming serious. "Or, you're that spy with the Zorua trying to slip back inside. There is only one way to know for sure and that's a battle." He then looks to the guard to his left who is partnered with Hoothoot. "You battle her." He then turns to the guard on the right. "Go to the castle and let everyone know what's going on here...just in case. I'll keep watch in case our guests tries anything funny." He then shuffles off to the sidelines and takes out a apple of his own.

The guard with Hoothoot sighs and murmurs softly. "Leave it to Marco to pass the work off on someone else." He then turns his attention back to you. "Look, we are all on edge after our city was just raided by a bunch of goons calling themselves "The New Empire". If you are telling the truth then a battle shouldn't be an issue, we are only looking to see if you're using illusion magic or not, and it will ease everyone's mind about you. I'll even be nice and wait for you and your partner get ready."

Speed order:

Hoothoot: 18
Honeydew: 14

Asmund and Gabriel:

Once everyone is back on the sidelines Annette and Mia hands out Revival Herbs to Reyn, Gabriel and Peter. And Oran berries to everyone else's wounded Pokemon. Annette then speaks up "Alright, that was a very informative first battle before we start the next battle does anyone have any questions or comments on the battle that just occurred. If not then team Yuri, Zelo, and Jack and team Asmund, Cassandra and Dorthy take to the field."

Speed order:

Doduo: 28
Murkrow/Minccino: 26
Riolu: 17
Beldum: 11
Lotad: 10

Gabriel:

Graham and the others shake your hand. "Thank you my friend, I will make sure the three of us win the whole thing. Now, let's go and observe the next battle and get everyone's Pokemon patched up." He says gesturing to the sidelines.

Peter huffs picking up Foongus. "Sorry I wasn't more help Gabriel, they had us figured out from the start."

Graham rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, that was the work of some brainstorming between Judith and myself, she is quite the potent strategist and showed me I still have a lot to learn. Reyn on the other hand thought focusing down Deino was a bit to cruel and un-herolike, but in battle results are what matter most."

Asmund:

Dorothy crosses her arms thinking for a moment as you ask about Jack and responds softly. "Well, his Doduo I think has the ability Early Bird and has the moves Peck, Furry Attack, Mirror Move, and Growl...I think his warrior skill boosts his chance for critical hits, so that might be a bit of a problem. Also, with him and the Murkrow around Riolu is going to have a hard time so we need a plan..."

She is then cut off by Cassandra who places a hand on Dorothy's shoulder. "I have one, it's a bit risky but if you trust me take on Jack wihle the two of you keep the attention of Zelos and Yuri I could neutralize him as a threat.

Dorothy has a surprised look on her face. "Ohh, that's some confidence but don't you think it would be better if you focused on your friends and leave Jack to me?"

The Steelfist warrior shakes her head with a determined look in her eyes. "No, I don't think I could beat Yuri one-on-one. Her raw power with Drill Peck is too great...but with Beldum around she may focus on using her Dark moves to try and get around it's superior defense, Zelos is a wildcard so I don't really have a read on what he might do, but all I need is to do is take one attack from Jack and Riolu and I can turn the tables with a single Counter. We haven't used this move before so they might not expect it from us." She then turns directly to you. "So Asmund do you trust Riolu and myself?"

Nate:

Everyone but Clair makes an loud groan when you make your pun about the Tavern, who instead has a faint smile as she rises from the bench. "Thank you for trying so hard Nate, but I'll be fine. I am the Princesses of Snowspire after all it will take more that it will take more than tonight to stop me." She says with a firm nod as the group takes off through the streets of Palette, the town has died down even more as less guards are patrolling the streets and most of the buildings have been given quick repairs to help get through the night and most of the barriers that the army have put up for battle have been removed making your trip much quicker. As you finally reach The Merry Blissey you can see the light inside is still burning and the building appears to have been mostly unharmed in the earlier skirmish.

Ashley walks up to the door and firmly knocks. "Umm, hello are you still open?"

After a few moments the door is opened by Heather who looks to the party. "Ah, you all came by too...you just missed some of your friends they went off to the Barracks to get some shut eye, unfortunately with everything that happened today most of our menu isn't available, but our famous stew is available and I can whip up some berry salads if anyone would prefer that." She says opening the door to let you all in. "Edea and I were just sharing a drink together and discussing the future."
ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

" I don't have any clue what you're talking about! I don't know about any empires or ..what a zo whatever is! I just want to rest please." Melonie tears up and frowns deeply as the guards speak." I ...have been through enough! For goodness sake.. what more do I have to go through today!? " She stomps her foot a little and turns her back on them. " This..just is one more indignity that I have to face and I don't really want to battle! I'll find some other town if I have to! I just want a place to sleep. I've lost my home and family! I've lost everything and you have the GALL to challenge me to a battle when all I really want is some sleep and maybe some chocolate." As she spoke however her goomy hopped out of her arms and slid forward glaring at the guards and then looking at the hoothoot." GOO!!" It tries to roar but it sounded rather cute and high pitched. The girl tiredly turned back to face the guards. " Alright alright Honeydew, I'll help you battle them.. BUT THEY BETTER GET READY CAUSE I am cranky and won't be holding back!" She nods to her goomy." When it's our turn get ready to deal some damage my little gumdrop! Use water gun!"

The pokemon gains an adorably determined expression and growls as its antenna stand up straight. It tries to make a scary face, but it couldn't quite be fierce the goo was just too squishy and adorable to look even the least bit intimidating.
Last edited by ThePurpleUsagi on Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"A stew would be a bit heavy for this late, so if it's not too much of an inconvenience I would like the Berry Salad." I say with an apologetic nod. "Do you mind if we seat ourselves?" I ask already inching toward the closest table to the door.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel shrugs to peter, "you did your best, they had us beat before the battle started." Looking to Graham, " that Judith was brilliant, and yeahwhile it may seem unherolike i commend Reyn on focusing on the bigger threat. My father taught me such. When in battle target the strongest and take them out first, honorably though. And im sure with Judith on your side you will win."

Turning to the guard he shakes his hand, "I'm sure you don't get many compliments so well done and thanks."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

For a few short seconds Asmund gazed at Cassandra, eyes looking intensely into her own, searching. His gaze shifted to Riolu, again staring into it's eyes for a few seconds before looking back at the hair of Steelfist. Suddenly, he held out a tight fist to her while a small grin appeared on his face.

"I do, Lady Cassandra. So let's show them what we can do." He turned to Dorothy, nodding. "The same extends to you Lady Dorothy. We will be counting on you." He looked back at Cassandra.

"To what I can add, my warrior skill will make sure our attacks land for three turns. I'll use it right before you perform the counter. What say you?"
Last edited by Creator_Drake on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Melonie:

There is a slight pause as you declare you intentions to battle, the guard and his Hoothoot look back to Marco and his Munchlax. "I really think she's harmless but whatever lets battle." Once both sides are ready he calls out his attack. "Go, Hoothoot use Peck on that Pokemon!" The Palette guard activates his Warrior Skill Stalwart: which allows Hoothoot to ignore critical hits for the turn. The tiny owl pokemon then flies forward and pecks on Honeydew damaging it. (-7 Hp)

Your turn begins and Goomy retaliates by blasting the foe Hoothoot with a small gush of water damaging it. (-6 Hp) The turn ends as Marco takes a large bite of his apple, he exclaims loudly as he chews. "Well, looks like you're Pokemon didn't transform into Zorua...so I guess that means your alright." He then jumps up to his feet. "Alright, we will escort you to the castle so you can tell Sir Kanbei your story."

The second guard lets out a relieved sigh. "Sorry to rough your Pokemon up like that miss, here for your trouble." He reaches into a pouch on his waist and pulls out an Oran berry. "That will help out your partner. I hope there are no hard feelings..." He then turns back to his boss. "With everything going on do we really need to bother Sir Kanbei right now, it's late. Let's take her to the Inn so the two of them can get some rest and meet him in the morning."

Marco shurgs letting out a sigh. "I suppose, walking all the way back up to the castle would be a drag...alright miss I'll let you decide. Do you want to go to the castle now or the Inn?"

Honeydew: 20/27
Hoothoot: 29/35

Asmund:

The fighting duo stare back at you with focused resolve, when you respond Cassandra smiles and lightly taps your fist with one of her own. "Thank you." She says softly before turning to Dorothy. "Indeed, we will need your strength as well to pull this plan off."

Dorothy is grinning giddily. "Alright, you can count on Minccino and myself. This is going to be a blast!" She says excited. "Sounds good Asmund, and I'll intercept either of the other two heirs if they try to finish off Riolu."

Cassandra nods. "Good, and I'll make a big show and try to draw Jack's attention into a one-one-one fight."

Gabriel:

Roy shakes your hand. "Thanks for the support, sorry Tauros and I were not more helpful in that battle. I was able to see my faults and what I need to improve on as a warrior. So, I will strive to get stronger so in the future if you or any of the other heirs require my aid I can properly be of assistance."

Graham then speaks up. "So, Asmund's team is going to face Yuri's team now...how do you think that match will play out?"

Peter responds. "Well, Yuri's team has the edge in type advantage having both flying and Dark attacks to shut down Asmund and Cassandra so I'm leaning on Yuri's team winning."

Asmund and Gabriel:

After a moment both teams take their spots on the battlefield, with Cassandra calling out to the other team. "Hey, Jack right...I want to see the full strength of one of Palette's defenders, so Riolu and I will be the one taking you down!" She exclaims boldly.

Yuri and Zelos both look a bit perplexed by Cassandra's announcement, but Jack sighs rubbing the back of his neck. "You sure about that you're asking to fight at a major disadvantage. I don't want to be rude, but taking us guards lightly is going to end badly for your Pokemon, Judith already proved that, but fine Doduo and I will face you on our own!"

The battle begins and Jack goes first. "Alright, don't cry to me when Doduo sends your Pokemon flying...use Peck!" He orders his partner as he activates his Warrior Skill Marksman, improving Doduo's accuracy and critical hit chance for 3 turns. Doduo then charges forward and pecking Riolu with both of it's heads doing massive super effective damage. (-24 hp).

Yuri's turn is next. "Ouch, that was reckless Cassandra, but lucky for you my job in this battle is to neutralize Asmund with my Dark type advantage...I'm sure Zelo's will be eager to pick up an easy win though. Murkrow hit Beldum with a full power Pursuit!" She activates her warrior skill Adrenaline: raising Murkrow's Attack one stage for 3 turns. The Bird Pokemon charges forward darting around Beldum at the last second and striking it's blind spot doing super effective damage (-20 Hp).

Dorothy moves next clapping her hands together. "Alright, looks like I should deal with the troublesome wildcard. Minccino use Double Slap on Lotad." The tiny Pokemon then dashes forward and bares down on Lotad with a barrage of swift strikes from it's tail hitting it 5 times in total knocking it out. (-35 hp). She then turns back to Asmund and Cassandra. "Alright you two, the path is clear to set our plan in motion you're up Asmund!" She announces with a cheerful giggle.

"Aww, we got completely washed out Lotad at least we have two powerhouses like Murkrow and Doudo to back us up." Zelos grumbles loudly as his partner is knocked out. "Wait, what plan!?" Zelos says with a look of concern showing on both him and Yuri.

Riolu: 2/26
Beldum: 4/24
Minccino: 26/26

Murkrow: 32/32
Lotad: 0/24
Doduo: 34/34

Nate:

Heather nods as you make your order. "That's fine I'll be happy to serve all of you...it's the least I can do after all your help." She then takes everyone's orders, and makes everyone some drinks before going back in the back room.

Once everyone is gathered about the table Edea speaks up. "So, what did all of you go do?"

Ashley responds. "We all took a soak to relax and decided to get some food before bed, so what do you plan on doing Edea?"

Edea taps her chin thinking. "I think I will sleep here tonight, with everything going on in the castle I don't think I would get good sleep, and all of you have to stay in the barracks it wouldn't be fair for me to not give up my room. And I think it will make Heather and her family feel safer if I stay here."

Victor takes a sip of his drink. "That's understandable, but I'm actually curious how our sleeping arrangements will work out...do the guards have their own rooms or is it open quarters?"

"Oh, well they have separate changing rooms, and sleeping rooms and they have their own Mess Hall."

Clair lets out a relieved sigh. "Good, I was worried it was going to be a shared sleeping area, I think that will put everyone else at ease."
Last edited by Drack on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I take a drink of my (hopefully) green tea. "Once the sun rises things will be hectic..." I say in a serious tone. "I forgot my toothbrush, scented oils, and change of clothes in my room. I will be quite smelly..." I say in response to Edea's explanation of the barracks. "Imagine the crown prince of the fairy kingdom smelling poorly. Well at least I will be with men, so I doubt I will be the smelliest..." My eyes widen in horror. Oh, Diancie... I won't be the smelliest!" I turn to Edea. "A wise decision on your part, the collective smells... they will be horrid!"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund faintly heard the others speak of the battle to come but paid it little mind. He knew that Murkrow was a great counter to Beldum. It's dark type moves would always be more than a hindrance when sparring, but they could do this. Watching his partner endure the powerful blow made his eyes narrow. A fist clenched.

"I know that it hurt my friend, but we both knew this path would be a difficult one. Just like I promised you we won't stop, we will push through every obstacle till we hit our limits then break past them! To go beyond, Beldum!" His voice was strong as he thrust a hand out, activating his warrior skill Faith. Now all his allies attacks would land without fail. His gaze unyielding as he looked at Yuri, forming a mental apology.

"Now Beldum! Show them why our confidence isn't unfounded, use Iron head on Murkrow!"
Last edited by Creator_Drake on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel nods to Roy "It"s ok. you were smart and knew when the fight was done so tauros wouldn't take any unessercy damage. and i look forward to working with you again. If you need a training partner to get stronger, you can count on me and Dieno to help." Dieno yips in response.

Turning back to the battle " I'll say Yuri may have the advantage with their types but Asmund may have something up their sleeve."
When the battle starts and Yuri's team deals heavy damage to Asmunds team Gabriel winces "Ouch...they're hurting bad and that minccino's double slap is dangerous but i think Asmund will turn it around."