The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Heero »

"Ok we will see you there." Gabriel looks toward everyone else chatting. "Let's make our way to the merry blissey. The other heirs looks a bit preoccupied at the moment and i wouldn't want to interrupt. "
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

" Oh just water is fine thank you miss." She says to Heather happily. Melonie giggles as she watches the group banter a bit, even though she had just met them she could tell everyone present would make great friends. She was actually kind of excited to get to know everyone. " Well we could tell stories that might be fun, though it does sound like things are kind of serious so maybe stocking up is a good idea for you all." She taps her chin." I also have to meet with Kanbel.. I am not sure what about other than to introduce myself but I suppose I could just go with you all! It might be fun for us to spend the day getting to know one another." The girl looks to Nate and smiles. " I think your ideas of fun are excellent! Pranks are always fun....so long as no one gets hurt anyway!"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

He remained silent as Cassandra spoke, respectfully giving her the time to speak her piece without interruption. Towards the end he nodded. "I plan on speaking with some of the others, then perhaps grabbing a small bite before heading to the barracks for the night. We didn't get a chance to speak with Lady Dorothy before she left about where to meet tomorrow morning. Likely it's here where the last bout will take place but one can never be too sure at times. Speaking of-"

He looked at her, tapping the younger girl's shoulder with a loose fist. "It takes courage to speak as you did, I'm honored by your trust. I won't speak of it unless you wish me to. Growing stronger for the battles ahead is important, I completely agree. But, who says you can't have friends at the same time? You have one in me."

He gave her a warm smile. "Given time and I feel the others can surprise you. If you ever wish to speak more Lady Cassandra, I'll always lend an ear. Enjoy your bath milady, I will see you in the morning."

He gives her a Metalnian salute before making his way towards the group Lady Annette was currently speaking in. He'd approach from behind and nod to any that noticed him, but he kept silent until spoken to. He didn't know where the conversation was at now, best he wait.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Melonie and Nate:

Heather nods. "Alright, I'll get you some water right away." She says cheerfully as she walks back to the bar.

Victor raises an eyebrow when Nate mentions the game. "Um...isn't that a little kids game?"

Clair scoffs. "Oh come on Victor, stop being a stick in the mud. It could be pretty fun, and also a good way to get to know each other. As for pranks, I guess I don't really mind as long as they aren't mean or harmful."

Ashley taps on the table. "Honestly, not a fan of pranks at all, but I would love to hear more about Kalos...and it would be good if we shared some knowledge about Aurora so she is in tune with our ways."

Edea nods. "That is true, let's see...the region of Aurora has been split into eighteen different kingdoms for ages but it wasn't always like that. I read in a book a long time ago Aurora was all one unified nation but some war or something caused the massive split. Someone more book smart like Graham or Aidan might know more about that. Anyways, most of our parents were trying to come to a peace agreement so they all met together in a secret location and put all the other Heirs here in Palette under me and Kanbei protection. That is when all this bad stuff with the empire happened, when they invaded here some them claimed that their elite warriors defeated and captured our parents, along with all the other kingdoms."

All of the others somberly nod in silence as Heather brings Melonie her drink. At that point you can hear the sound of people approaching the front door once again.

Gabriel:

Graham gives you a silent nod as you and Peter start to make your way into town, you can see the streets are silent with no one moving outside except for a few patrolling guards and most of the buildings that have been damaged and have been quickly patched up, and all of the shops seem to be closed for the night.

As you walk Peter talks to you. "Wow, this place feels really different at night. Though I guess with everything that happened today it's only natural that the place feels so eerie now." He pauses for a moment clearing his throat. "But anyways, Kanbei mentioned wanting to meet with everyone in the morning to talk about dealing with the Empire...So, do you think he already has a plan?"

After a while you can see The Merry Blissey in the distance, the quaint tavern still appears to be open as the lights are on inside one of the only buildings around that still have lights on, and you can see movement from the windows.

Peter then hums. "Well, looks like we lucked out. Looks like it's still open for business. Good thing because I'm starving." He says excitedly as his Foongus following behind.

Asmund:

As you tap Cassandra on the shoulder she returns the favor with a playful tap of her own as you see the warrior's stance finally soften a bit as a warm smile forms on her face. "I appreciate that, and I don't mind if you share that information with the others...it might be helpful in coming up with a plan to take back Steelfist in the future. Also, I will try my best to warm up to the others; I am sure they are all capable of rising to the challenges put in front of us, and good friends. By the way, thank you for listening to me rant if you ever need someone to share with yourself let me know, I will be glad to return the favor for a friend."

She then returns your salute with a bow while placing both of her arms out, and tapping both of her fist together knuckle to knuckle, a stance that the now fully awake Riolu also uses. "Enjoy your the rest of the night Sir Asmund, I will be prepared to once again fight by your side in the morning." With that the Steelfist warrior leaves with her partner.

Approaching the other group both Mia and Zelos can see you, Annette and Reyn both have their backs turned to you, and Yuri seems too focused on the conversation. "Thank you for that advice Annette, I will be sure to take it to heart to get even stronger." Yuri says with a bow.

Annette nods. "Anytime, I and the rest of the Palette guards will do our best to share our battle knowledge with you to sharpen all of you into strong and wise warriors for the upcoming battles with the Empire."

Mia then calls attention to you. "Ohh, Asmund you and your team looked really cool out there, I don't know who to root for your team or Reyn's, because you all looked so strong." She says excitedly as she holds onto her Trapinch.

Reyn nervously chuckles. "Yeah, I think in the end it will be down to who has the better battle plan...good thing for me that Graham and Judith excel on the strategy side, I just hope I can learn a thing or two from them."

Annette chimes in. "It's good to want to improve Sir Reyn and lean on the strengths of your allies, but remember you can't let yourself and your team be locked into one strategy, many strong warriors fail because their opponents have an answer right away and they lose the heart to come up with a new plan in the moment."

Zelos crosses his arms. "Well, my money is on Asmund's team. They look like they have the best cohesion out of all the teams...They stuck together for a good amount of time when most of the other guards started to exit, and Cassandra and him had a long talk alone that looked pretty casual for someone as serious as the two of them. He gets a mischievous grin on his face as he puts his hands behind his head. "Could a romance be secretly blooming on the battlefield?" He says in a teasing tone looking quite smug with himself until Yuri quickly elbows him in the ribs.

"Shame on you for spying on them, that was none of your business!" Yuri says in annoyed tone. At that point, you can see Graham approach slowly with a puzzled look on his face.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I take a drink of my tea. "Kids game? It's a borderline national pastime I'm my kingdom. The taverns are always filled with most interesting stories." When the topic of pranks comes back up Nate smirks a little. "The pranks depend on the person. Mr. Kids game would be the perfect candidate for the wobble desk, or a wet seat. Edea... is just kind of too sweet, and innocent I think most of my harmless pranks would just elude her... or I could mention stinky guards again." I say with a mischievous grin. "No worries that was a joke. Ashley... nope no fun in actually upsetting someone who hasn't wronged me. Heather, too nice couldn't prank her. That all being said I think I will shelf those for now. However it is starting to get late, do we want to discuss Kalos, and our individual kingdoms tomorrow? I would hate to upset anyone with my kid games." I say in a slightly sour indignant tone.
Last edited by Nexous on Fri May 01, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund nods with a slight bow, acknowledging Mia's praise and greeting but waiting for others to speak first. When it came to Zelos however he chuckled at the younger heir's ribbing.

"Well I'll thank you for the vote of confidence, Sir Zelos. As for Lady Cassandra and I, I believe we have become friends thanks to both this bout and our conversation after. We spoke about the merit and benefit of becoming friends with our fellow heirs." He gazed about the group, gazing each in the eye.

"Like with our partners, the stronger the bonds we can form the better foundation I feel we'll have for what lies ahead. Lady Cassandra also expressed a wish to get to know the other Lady heirs as well, Lady Mia, Lady Yuri." He nodded to each in turn before catching sight of Graham from the corner of his gaze.

"Sir Graham? How fair you? You seem puzzled."
Last edited by Creator_Drake on Mon May 04, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

As Gabriel and Peter walk into town and notice the dark, silent streets it gives him a slight chill. "Yeah it's kinda erriy compared with the last time me and Graham came this way, it was bustling with people."
Thinking for a moment about what Peter asked he responds, "He may have a plan and wants to inform all of us, or wants to know if any of us has and plans. Cassandra seems like she could come up with some clever ideas, And Asmund seems like a strategic type. It could be he doesn't have a plan at alland wants to get us all together to brainstorm. who knows?" He shugs then sees the tavern up ahead with some lights and movement.
"Right! i'm dying for their delishious burgers!" Dieno yips excitedly and bounds around their feet.

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

With a bit of giggling, Melonie responds to Nate's antics. " Oh my goodness you know everyone so well! I bet you would be able to tailor a prank to each and every person. Or alternatively, give them the perfect presents on their birthday." She listens carefully to Edea's explanation of what was going on her expression turns to one of worry and sadness. " Oh, my so that's what is happening. That sounds absolutely dreadful, Who would want to keep everyone separated like this? Your parents were all doing a wonderful thing. I am sorry to hear that things are going so wrong and I am happy to help out in any way I can. Though I know it doesn't mean much coming from a stranger, I understand what you all are going through and I am glad we're together in this."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(In Response to Molonie)
"I don't really know them that well. It's not so much knowing to customize a prank tailored to the person, more knowing what prank not to use, and what you're willing to lose. For example if I were to prank Ashley I may lose her as a friend, and that is a higher price than I care to pay."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Gabriel:

The two of you walk inside and see one of the tables filled with a group of heirs eating together. They are Nate, Ashley, Maru, Edea Clair, and Victor accompanied by a stranger with an odd goo looking Pokémon resting in her lap talking among themselves. From out the kitchen walks Heather with a plate of food who is making a drink who perks up when you two enter. "Oh more guests, welcome to The Merry Blissey. You are free to sit wherever you like, unfortunately due to the earlier invasion our menu is severely limited, but our famous stew is available and I can whip up some berry salads if either of you would prefer that. And for drinks we have water, tea, coffee, and lemonade."

Melonie and Nate:

Edea pouts a bit when Nate jokes about the guards again, but says nothing. Victor frowns at Nate as he talks about pranking him. "Not happening." He says with a huff.

"Agreed, I would prefer if you kept your pranks from me." Ashley says sternly as she finishes her meal. "But, you are right it would be wise for us to call it a night for the time being. If we stay up to late we wont have any energy for any hijinks tomorrow." She says with a chuckle.

At that time the front door opens once again, this time two warriors walk inside one is a boy about average height with blonde hair and wearing simple clothes carrying a Foongus, and the other a young boy with jet black hair and steely eyes wearing dark blue cloths and a gray cloak accompanied a Deino.

As Heather greets them Clair stares down at her empty plate with a sullen look "...Gabriel..." Is all she mutters.

Maru looks at both at both Clair and Nate. "Alright we should really be going now." He says softly to the table.

Melonie Nate and Gabriel:

Ashley interjects before Gabriel or Peter can make their orders. "Thank you for the meal, but I think some us are going to take our leave for the night." She says with a polite bow.

Edea chimes in. "I'll cover everyone's meals tonight...it's the least I can do for everyone's help."

Heather gives Melonie her plate of stew. "Oh, alright have a good night and thank you for stopping by." She says with a smile.

Ashley and Clair both get up with Ashley motioning to Nate also, while Victor and Maru stay seated.

"It's been a pleasure to talk to you Melonie...we can talk more in the morning."

Asmund:

Zelos looks slightly deflated as you ignore his jabs. "Ah, you're no fun." He grumbles.

Graham rubs his chin as he approaches the party. "Oh don't mind me, I'm just not used to this kind of banter." He says with a chuckle. "But, I was looking to speak with Reyn in private...for some team planning for tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow by the way Asmund." He says the last part with a nod to you.

Reyn perks up. "Oh sure thing, I was hoping you had a plan...See you guys later, I think I'm going to pack it in for the night after this." He says with a wave as the two boys and their Pokémon start to leave.

Yuri then looks to Mia. "So, want to go after Cassandra and spend some time with her?"

Mia's eyes light up. "Sure, Sounds fun. If we hurry up we catch up with her!" She says excitedly grabbing Yuri by the hand and running off with her. Murkrow and Trapinch following close behind.

Annette chuckles as the girls leave. "Ha, it's good to see that all the royal children are so energic, strong, and eager to get along it gives me a lot of hope that we will get through this invasion." She says cheerfully.

Zelos is looking off in the direction the three girls went before sighing. "Everyone sure shuffled out quick. Well, I suppose rather than standing around we should be getting a move on too."

"Right." Annette says. "I should really be getting back to my post, and Staravia. I am going back to the barracks to help keep everything in order and get everyone's sleeping space arranged, the two of you are welcome to accompany me back if you desire."
Last edited by Drack on Tue May 19, 2020 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As I see Gabriel walk in I Mumble "Newt..." under my breath. As I see Clair's reaction to him I elect not to say much more about it. "Thank you for serving us." I say to Heather, then I turn to Edea. "Thank you for your generosity." I say as I stand up from the table. "Goodnight everyone I shall see you in the morning." I say following everyone leaving. I make it a point to not say a word to Gabriel as I pass by. "Goodnight to you as well Peter." I say as I pass.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel bows his head slightly to heather, "Hi Heather it's a pleasure to see you again. And thank you stew sounds perfect if i could have a bowl for myself and one for Deino please? And water will do just fine. As for my friend here i'll cover whatever he'll have."
After greeting Heather Gabriel notices Clair, Nate, Ashley, Victor get up and leave noticing Clair's look and feels a bit guilty for it. and says nothing as Nate makes it a point to greet Peter on his way out. Nodding to everyone else who leaves and asks "Ladies? May we accompany you this night? If not then we shall sit elsewhere and i apologize in advance for disturbing your night."

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

" T-thank you Edea for the meal, I really appreciate it." Melonie says in a shy tone. She could tell that there was a bit of conflict going on but wasn't sure what to make of it. " Goodnight e-everyone." She lets out a soft sigh before bowing in thanks to Heather for the meal. Her eyes focus on her food for a few moments before she looks at Gabriel." Uh, sure I suppose you can join us. I don't mind if they don't." The girl motions to Maru and Victor. She felt a bit wary of Gabriel, not because he'd done anything to her or how he presented himself but Melonie felt like he might be some sort of trouble maker since it seemed most of the party left the second he entered the room. After a moment the girl began eating her meal making sure to share some with her adorable Goomy who was in somewhat of a defensive position since the pokemon felt the tension Gabriel brought with him.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund smiles warmly, putting his fist to his chest with a slight bow while not breaking eye contact with Annette. "Milady, it would be my pleasure." He would admit that Annette was quite beautiful, if only in private.

Walking with her out of the school grounds Beldum floated lazily behind. He could tell Beldum was tired and to be honest so was he. Maybe he would skip the meal for tonight and head straight to bed for the night?

"I have similar hopes for the other heirs, being a few years older I can see a few things about them that they don't just yet. What do you think of where they stand seeing their battles?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:

The three of you step out of the Tavern and Clair lets out a sigh. "I just want to go to bed at this point..."

Ashley sighs and nods. "Alright, lets go to the barracks finally."

Clair looks down. "Sorry to make you two run off with me...I just had to get out of there, do you think the others are mad at me for leaving so suddenly?"

Ashley shakes her head. "Oh, no it's fine...your just over thinking it. A good nights rest will put you in a better mood." Clair meekly nods and Ashley looks to you. "You're welcome to come to the barracks with us with you want? I doubt there is much else to do in town anyways."

Clair nods. "Yeah...I think the company would be much appreciated. Oh, I guess I should explain why I wanted to get out of there to you Nate. To make it short, in our defense battle against the Empire things didn't go well and things got heated between Gabriel and I so it would be best if I avoided him for now as I would like to avoid any more confrontation."

The nearby streets you see are silent with no activity except for a guard stationed at a street corner, and the nearby buildings are dark indicating most of the people in town have tucked in for the night.

Melonie and Gabriel:

Maru and Victor nod. "Yeah, I don't think anyone minds." Maru says as he motions to the now empty chairs at the table.

Peter is giving his order to Heather. "Yeah, I think I will have some of the stew myself...and some salad for my Foongus." He say looking down at his partner happily before he finally notices the new warrior at the table. "Oh sorry how rude of us we haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Peter Harman of the kingdom of Greatwood and this is my partner Foongus." He says with a polite bow to Melonie

Edea then speaks up. "Well, Gabriel you and Peter are out late what have you two been up to?" She asks as Heather goes back to the back to prep the meals.

Peter taps on the table. "Ah, we had an exhibition tournament with the guards at the trainer school for some training."

Edea lights up. "Oh, that sounds like fun so how did you two fare?"

Asmund:

Annette smiles and as you bow and then looks over to Zelos. "Will you be joining us as well?"

Zelos shrugs. "Eh, I don't think I will. I think I'm going to go back to the Tavern where the others ran off to and get something for Lotad and I to eat." With that the Ladoga warrior wanders off towards the direction of the Merry Blissey.

The two of you then walk together towards the barracks through the sleepy streets of Palette as Annette ponders your question. "Well, I haven't been able to see all of them in battle so you probably have a better idea of the battle skills of a few of your peers than me. Overall I think they all show a lot of promise if a bit unpolished, but with a bit of training on teamwork and overall battle strategy and I think all of the heirs will develop into fine warriors, for now at least a few of you stand out as leaders of the team to drive the others in this war. I just hope they all learn to work together...I have gotten a few reports of some of your peers getting into heated arguments with each other and worse, and that troubles me." She says the last part with a sigh.

"If I may ask, how are you faring with all of this Sir Asmund? I know a lot has been thrown on you and the others today, with the sudden appearance of the Empire, and their threats of conquering the entire region and the news of them capturing of all your parents I wouldn't blame you or any of the others for struggling under the immense pressure...I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts tonight in our defense, and that you and the others have full support of Palette."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Fret not Clair. I was going to do the same myself. I doubt anyone would be upset with you." When they say I am welcome to come to the barracks with them I clearly ponder if I should make a joke or not. Deciding against it I simply nod. "Of course, it is getting rather late." When Clair explains briefly why she was upset I simply nod.
"I have had my own issues with him. It started when I requested that Reyn, and myself join in a battle they were having. That ended with just he, and I left. Without a move that could be used offensively against him I withdrew. He took exception to that. Later after the first ambush while we were helping Heather things escalated... he blatantly accused me. When I pointed out that his partner more closely match that of the attackers." I trail off for a moment for allowing my hurt to show for a moment before returning to my more aloof personality. "I could not tolerate him calling my partner a pitiful excuse for a pokemon. I tried to swing on him." At this point I simply stare ahead with in uncharacteristicly stern expression. "I don't consider him to be an ally, and I doubt that will change. He is not someone I will ever feel safe showing my back to."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel bows in gratitude before taking a seat. " Ah well we didnt do so good. I mean we did our best but lost to a better strategy. It was a learning experience for sure tho. What have you been up to?"

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

The girl smiles to Peter." It is a pleasure to meet you and your adorable partner. My name is Melonie and this little cutie is Honeydew. She is a goomy! My favorite pokemon." She uses said goomy as a pillow to rest on after she finishes her supper. " It sounds like you had a bit of an adventure today! Maybe you'll win the next match you are in."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

He takes a moment to ponder her question, slowly nodding his head from side to side before looking to her with a slight smile. "It was my pleasure to aid you Lady Annette, and that is relieving to hear. Know that Metalnia shall aid in this, I'll make sure of it. As for myself, for the moment I am hearty and well. I won't deny that I worry for my parents but I still hold to hope. It will be a long and dangerous road however, of that I'm sure." His eyes harden in a manner that might surprise Annette, light frown on Asmund's face as he continues regardless.

"I don't know how the other heirs are thinking about this, but I know this won't be a pretty, nor a short endeavor. This is going to weight on all us, from heir to solider to peasant. Each of us is going to change in some way once it's all over. But that is what I save my hope for, that after these....villains for lack of better term, are beaten back for good, each of us can smile once our swords and shields have been laid to rest once more." The smile returns, and while smaller compared to before, there is a confidence, a fire behind Asmund's eyes as he looks into Annette's eyes.

"That's why I wish to train as hard as I can, not only so that Beldum and I can keep fighting and push forward, but also so that we can be there for the others when they need it. I extend the same to you milady." He stops walking a moment, giving the woman a more gentlemanly bow. "Whether it be for battle or for another stroll such as this one, if you have need of me, call and I shall come." He gives Annette his most warm and confident smile. Not arrogant, but knowing that should he be called for, he would answer.

Simple as that.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:

Both girls listen to you vent your frustrations quietly waiting for you to finish and the three of you walk. Clair speaks up appearing to be in slightly better spirts. "Thank you for the support Nate. I just think in the future we should all work equally together...putting one of our peers above the rest, and giving us orders that we all don't agree with in battle won't end well in the future as we face tougher foes from the empire."

Ashley then speaks up. "I get both of your gripes about him, but Nate just like I told Clair earlier you can't feed into nasty comments. I'm not saying his actions were good at all, but all that arguing and calling each other a traitor is dangerous to the party as a whole that last thing we need right now is to fragment our group, and people notice when your willing to let cooler heads prevail...not to mention saying because has a dark type he's more likely to be a part of the Empire is just wrong, I could see if some of the others took offence to that comment." She says with a sour look as she pats her partner Sneasel on the head.

At that time in the distance, you see a rather large building standing about three levels tall, with a large field to the right side where you can guess that the Palette forces do their training exercises. In the front you can see several guards gathering about who appear to be celebrating.

Melonie and Gabriel:

Victor lets out a yawn before answering Gabriel. "Well, our group decided to take some time to recharge before bed, taking a good bath followed by getting a meal here. I remember hearing about a group training secession but I figured there would be more time for that tomorrow."

Edea nods. "Yes, I thought to first check on my friend Heather so I have spent most of my free time here tonight. Most of the others have been here for at least a little bit, but they have all moved on to the Barracks for the night." She says cheerfully.

Maru chimes in finishing his plate. "Yes, I think we will be heading there soon as well."

Peter continues to talk with Melonie with a small chuckle before taking a seat at the table. "Yes, I would like to win more in the future. I want to be useful to my allies, and protect my homeland in these dark times. Anyways, it is a pleasure to have met you and your partner Lady Melonie. A Goomy you said is was right? I don't think we have that species of Pokémon here in Aurora, I bet our friend Graham would really interested in studying it he wants to make an index of all the different Pokémon in the world...I suppose that means you are a traveler from another land then. I'm sure your aware of our current troubles then." He says the last sentence flatly lowering his head.

Asmund:

Annette somberly nods as you speak. "That is a good attitude to have in this dire situation, I hope the others take this as seriously as you do Sir Asmund. I too hope for a time in the future where we can once again smile together and go back towards the path to peace after our battles are finished."

When you bow the Palette warrior smiles warmly stopping as you do. "It is quite admirable to want to get stronger for the sake of others, a goal I share as well as a guard captain. You have already proven yourself a capable warrior, and companion I know that I can depend on in the future. Staravia and I will have to do our best to set a good example as it is our duty now to protect you, and the other heirs...so I hope you will look to depend on me too; either for aid in battle, advice, or even someone to talk to." She says with her eyes still locked onto yours pausing for a moment before turning away. "But, speaking of Staravia I'm sure by now he has fully recovered his strength by now and is wondering where I am right now, not to mention some of your peers might already be at the Barracks, so we shouldn't keep our allies waiting." She says taking the lead again with a seemingly renewed spirit.
Last edited by Drack on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.