The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Nexous »

I nod at Clair's assessment. "A to lead one must learn to follow, but following blindly is the folly of fools. My grand paps use to say." When Ashley said her piece my brown furrowed a bit. "Perhaps I did a poor job explaining. I specifically stated that I did not believe there were any traitors among us. Even specified how helpful, and surprised you were by name when we were attacked. Gabriel used that as an opportunity to accuse me of being a traitor in front of everyone. I believe his exact words were thats what a treacherous pixie prince would say. The first time we met you challenged me knowing full well that i would wipe the floor with your pitiful excuse for a pokemon. So, you understand why I was so furious. He has done little, but sewn mistrust while I have been around him. I was pointing out he fit the mold of a spy, better than anyone. The typing of his pokemon was only part of what I point out. There was also his hostility. I will say this. I won't treat him as an enemy, because you're right, but I can not see someone who goes so very out of his way to make his distain for me so known to all as an ally. Is that a fair compromise?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

"Sounds like you guys had fun. It's good to take a break and relax a bit before more excitments happen."
Nodding to peter's remark about graham, " Yeah he would definitely like to meet you and goomy."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

The girl smiles softly and nods." I hope to meet Graham then. I wouldn't mind showing him my precious little goomy! She's just the cutest pokemon ever! One day she'll be a big powerful dragon! " The girl giggles happily." I bet one day she'll even be able to fight a legendary pokemon!" Her goomy puffs up proudly as if trying to show off how strong it was. When Peter brought up the current troubles of the nation Melonie became a bit more somber." I have heard a little bit about what is going on. I hope to be able to help you. Maybe in doing so, I can help my own people.. it seems like war is brewing everywhere I go."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

The young heir nodded as he fell into step with Annette. "Indeed. I shall keep your words and council in mind Lady Annette, I would very much like to speak with you like this again some time. Perhaps during breakfast?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Nate:

Ashley mulls over your words. "I see your point, and I understand your frustrations a bit better now...and thank you for speaking up for me, it doesn't surprise me that some of the others would suspect me after all the enemy seems to be focused on my own homeland." She sighs. "I will try to talk to Gabriel tomorrow and try to mellow the situation out, we can have our own allies try to sew chaos in our ranks." She then looks back to you with a more cheerful expression. "Well, lets finally go get some rest...I think after everything today I could sleep for a couple of days." She says with a chuckle as she walks over to the group of guards.

As you approach the group of guards all cheer for you and a girl looking to be in her early 20's with long brown hair jumps up to her feet and rushes over with her Minccino by her side. "Ah, you must be more of the heirs, but you must be tired so I'll show you around. Annette was supposed to give you all the tour, but she's still in town. It's odd she's usually so on point with her tasks..." She shrugs. "Oh well, her own teammates are busy still so I'll do it." She says cheerfully as she gestures to lead you inside

Melonie and Gabriel:

Edea nods at Gabriel's comment. "Yes, things are bound to liven up even more tomorrow. I'm sure most of us are ready to go on the attack against the Empire. I just hope we can all get though this in one piece." She then chuckles as Melonie boasts about Honeydew. "Well, it's certainty the most adorable dragon I have seen...sorry Gabriel, but I am sure you will be a great help to us." She says cheerfully.

Victor lightly taps on the table. "True, digging in our heels here is sound...but gets us nowhere, we should strike while our foes are still licking their wounds from their failed attack, Melonie said she had similar problems in her homeland. We should be looking for answers to see if there is any connection between the two."

Maru leans back in his chair. "We don't want to be too reckless though, I am sure they have more forces than what they have thrown at us today...a day or two training here around Palette might make a world of difference, not to mention that would give more of the wounded troops time to recover, allowing them to join in our efforts."

At that point the front door opens again as a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes wearing blue and green light armor with a Lotad perched on his right shoulder barges in. "Ah, I figured the late night Noctowl party of troublemakers would be here, but I didn't expect so many of you to still be up. Good to know that we are all rebels here." He says with a chuckle before sitting down with everyone else.

Peter lets out an annoyed sigh before leaning towards Melonie and whispering. "That's the Water kingdom prince Zelos...He has a habit of pushing people's buttons with his over the top antics and flirting, but don't take him serious I'm pretty sure he only acts that way because he's in love with the sound of his own voice."

Heather then returns with Gabriel and Peter's plates and drinks noticing Zelos, "Oh, another customer what would you like for your meal?" She asks.

Zelos shrugs. "I not really hungry, I just wanted to follow the crowd. I will take a Lemonade though if you have some."

"Sure, I'll have that right out for you." Heather says happily, but her expression shows her less than thrilled about it as she walks away.

Asmund:

Annette looks back to you as you mention getting together for breakfast. "That works for me, we can even have our meal in my office if you would prefer that way I can also finish my report to Sir Kanbei. I don't know what our cooks have planned for breakfast tomorrow, but I can easily ask when we get inside."

At that point you come around the corner you see a rather large building standing about three levels tall, with a large field to the right side where you can guess that the Palette forces do their training exercises. "Ah here we are, looks like some of the others are already here." Annette says pointing to what you see as Nate, Ashley, and Clair walking inside.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

He looks over and indeed sees the other. He nods. "Indeed they are Lady Annette. As for breakfast, I would be honored to join you." Asmund turns to look at Annette, giving another Metalnian bow but a little shorter this time.

"I thank you for both your company and advice. What time shall I meet you in your office?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"You were not accused directly. The suggestion that a traitor may be among us was the suggestion. I nearly wanted to nip any talk in the budew. I would like to believe you're well trusted, I know I place a fair amount of trust in both of you." I say to both ladies accompanying me. When we get to the guards I give an overly dramatic bow as if I were a stage performer. When the lady guard offers to show us around I nod. "I appreciate that. My name is Nate by the way, and you are?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Looking to Maru, "I agree we should take the next couple days to train some more then we talk about sending a scouting party ti find where the enemy is and how big their forces are. Once we know that, we can prepare to either attack or defend. Or better yet set a ambush to weaken them before they get here."

At that moment Zelos comes in and sits down at the table about the same time as Heather returns with Gabriel's and Peter's food.

"Ah thank you Heather! And hello Zelos. Gabriel greets dryly

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

"I know right? My little goo is certainly the most adorable dragon around! I can't imagine there being a cuter one anywhere!" She scrunched her nose while looking a tad worried." Maybe with everyone working together, we can save this place! With a bit of training and everything I bet we could do it!" She leans her head towards Peter as he whispers to her." Oh, don't worry I am used to dealing with people like him." She waved to Zelos as he came in then hugged her Goomy a bit. Melonie was starting to feel a little more comfortable around everyone though she was nervous about the upcoming training and what they might go through after.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:

The Palette warrior nods, returning your dramatic bow with one of her own as most of the other guards go back to eating and chatting with each other. "Oh right where are my manners none of you were a part of the training tournament earlier so we haven't met yet. The name is Dorothy and this is my partner Minccino." The tiny Pokemon does a pirouette as it's introduced causing it's trainer to chuckle.

"...Right, my name is Ashley and this is my partner Sneasel. You mentioned a training tournament, how did that play out?" The Varlox warrior asks quizzically.

Dorothy crosses her arms. "Well, some of the other heirs wanted to try and get stronger so we had a couple of matches with them teaming up with some of us guards to try and boost their training results. I was actually working with Cassandra and Asmund and we will be in the final match tomorrow." She says proudly before looking off towards the town. "Speaking of...looks like finally made her way back." She says taking note of the approaching Annette and Asmund.

Melonie and Gabriel:

Maru nods as Gabriel brings up taking the time to train. "Well, looks like everyone here is in agreement that taking the time to train is the best course of action." He says proudly.

Victor relents sighing. "True, we don't know if they have more forces hiding out in Wattray and Steelfist."

Peter chimes in. "Not to mention not all of us have had the time to get good training in...I know I'm already starting to fall behind some of the others."

Zelos leans back in his chair. "I guess I could help with that...wouldn't want all of you to get to far ahead of me." He says with a chuckle.

Edea thinks for a moment. "Hmm, not sure when we can fit that in tomorrow, but we sure can try." She says happily

Heather brings Zelos his drink and then Victor nods. "Yes, taking some time to train does sound quite fun...but I think I'm ready to call it a night." He says getting up.

Maru gets up as well. "Yeah, this whole day has been pretty draining, I think I could even sleep on a rock at this point. He say with a yawn. "So I'll leave with you Victor. Good night everyone." The two say their goodbyes as they prepare to leave.

Now left at the table is Melonie, Gabriel, Edea, Peter, and Zelos. The Water Prince then perks up. "Well, if everyone here is looking for a quick boost in strength we could have a quick match outside...The new girl and Peter team up against Gabriel and Edea in a double date battle." He says smugly.

"W-we don't have any healing supplies right now, so any Pokémon knocked out would be out for the night." Peter says looking a bit pale. "Besides, I think a five way free for all would let all of train so you wouldn't be sitting out." He says glaring at Zelos a bit

Asmund:

Annette turns slightly red after she speaks. "I'm sorry that last comment of mine might have came off as inappropriate, I think the stress of the day is taking a toll on me finally. I meant I wanted your input for my report, mainly on members of the Empire known as Leopold, Robin, and Andrea, you and the other heirs had the most interaction with them.

Her face goes back to normal as you ask what time she would like to meet. "Well, I'll be up first thing to help run drills with some of the newer volunteers in our militia. Breakfast should be done in the Mess Hall at about 7:00, so anytime after that is good with me. At that point we can go to the Mess Hall to get ourselves some food to take back, or if you would prefer we can go somewhere else in town of a meal." She says with a smile. At that time the two of you catch up to the other group of Nate, Ashley Clair, and Dorothy gathered together in front of the main doors as more guards gathering about around a campfire in front who appear to be celebrating.

Asmund and Nate:

The two groups gather together and Dorothy speaks up. "Ah there you are Annette, I was just about to show my new friends around the Barracks." She says swinging the front doors wide open.

Inside you see a large room filled with several large tables all filled with people who are also eating together having a merry time. Among the group of guards you can see Olivia and Ivadi sitting together chatting.

Annette then speaks up. "Alright, towards the back is the kitchen where us guards take turns on cooking duty. To the left is our armory where we keep and maintain our gear and the captains offices where squad captains like myself do our planning and paperwork, and the hall to the right leads to our Pokémon Commons where we let our Pokémon rest, The second floor is the Men's sleeping quarters and the third is the Woman's sleeping quarters. Each of the two floors has a group shower if any of you need to clean up before bed."

Dorothy chimes in. "Oh, and some of us already went up to the castle and gathered up your things and brought them down here. We left them in the quarters for you, I didn't help with that part though I was busy battling with Asmund." She says proudly nudging him slightly with her elbow.
Last edited by Drack on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I in turn give a round of applause to the bowing guard. "Tis a pleasure to meet you, and your adorable little partner. If Athena were here they could dance together!" When she mentions that she is in the final mach tommorow I clap again. "Congratulations, remember when you win you must pose to style on your opponents." I then strike a hero pose to emphasize. "Ha ha! Well fought friends! Something like that." I then wave to the two joining us. "Greetings I am glad to Soo you, nearly as glad as I will be to see my bed."
As Dorothy refers to us as her new friends I smile, and turn back to her holding out my pinky. "Besties for resties?" I continue on with the tour. "You have showers here? I didn't even know you had Marill here!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel bids Maru and Victor good night before answering Zelos. "If the ladies agree then a battle royale would be a great way to end this pleasent night."

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

Melonie waves to Maru before looking thoughtful. She stands up quickly and grins." Let's do it! Let's battle and see who can win! We can do it battle royal style or whatever!" The goomy in her arms hops down to the floor puffing out its chest." GOO!" it seemed just as ready to battle as Melonie did. The girl figured that this would be a great distraction from their worries and help her precious dragon grow stronger.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund smiles back right before they join the others. "Then we shall rendezvous here at 7 tomorrow morning. I await for our time together." Coming up to the group he looked about, nodding back at Annette after she spoke of the arrangements within the barracks. When he was nudged by Dorothy he smirked back, elbowing her back in kind if somewhat playfully.

"T'was an honor mi'lady, the bout was quite enjoyable." He chuckled a bit before looking at Beldum. "Beldum and I shall be grabbing a small meal before we turn in for the night. Would anyone wish to join us?" He looked about the other heirs plus Annette and Dorothy, the invitation open to all.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

"Ha, I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Dorothy says with a sly grin as Nate talks about posing for the battle tomorrow, causing a groan from Ashley.

Once Annette is finished explaining the layout of the Barracks Dorothy laughs nudging Asmund back. "The honor was mine, you and Lady Cassandra are fine warriors.

"Oh, and about the showers you would actually be surprised the amount of Normal type Pokémon that learn water moves...it's not the most comfortable shower, but it's effective" Annette says in response to Nate's question.

Dorothy giggles. "Heh...I would say sometimes it's even Super-effective!" Causing a groan from both Ashley and Clair.

Clair chimes in when Asmund asks if anyone would like to join him. "Normally I would love to, but I'm honestly completely drained so I'll be calling it a night after I find my things." Swinub lets up a tired cry eyeing Clair as if it's requesting to be picked up, which the princess obliges.

"Yeah...sorry but I'm going to have to skip it too, but it looks like Olivia and Ivadi are sitting together on the other side." Ashley says with a yawn as Sneasel surveys the crowd of guards.

Annette then speaks up. "Sure, I can join you for a meal, I need to keep an eye out for the rest of the heirs to show them around anyways. But, I need to go get Staravia first from the Pokémon Commons. I think the meal for the night is a Stew it's quite popular with guards so I hope you enjoy it too." She says with a salute. "I'll be right back."

Dorothy chuckles watching Annette leave. "Always so formal, she might learn to relax one day..." She then turns her attention back to the group. "I'll would love to join you over a plate of stew. How about you 'Bestie'?" She says going to lock pinkies with Nate.

Melonie and Gabriel:

Edea sighs. "You can count me out. We don't have the supplies right now to patch up our Pokémon afterwards, I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, but you don't want to push your partner Pokémon too hard...that could put a wedge in your relationship. Not to mention we will have plenty of time to train tomorrow, and we can all join in the games with the guards after our meeting with Sir Kanbei."

Zelos nods. "Yeah...I have to agree with Edea, I didn't expect anyone take my jokes seriously. It's kinda funny honestly. I'm not interested in battling anymore tonight myself. Getting made a fool of by Asmund and Cassandra was enough for me, but I guess if the two Dragon users are intent of facing off against each other I won't stop them. I'm just going to finish my drink and call it a night."

Peter scowls. "Seriously, you get us all riled up to battle then say it was all a joke? Do you take ANYTHING serious Zelos?" He sits fuming as his partner Foongus looks equally annoyed.

The Ladoga prince shrugs and then finishes his drink. "Well, I guess I'll be heading to the Barracks now. By the way, I wouldn't wait up for Graham and Reyn...I overheard them talking about tomorrows tourney battle, and Graham mentioned going to the castle to get a new move or two for Heracross. I doubt they will have any luck though, Nate already sent his Ralts off for move tutoring."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I chuckle at Dorothy's joke. "Water you guys groaning about? She's at least keeping it clean." I say on response. When the idea of joining them for a meal comes up I nod, and shake pinkies. "I'd love to join you. I already ate, but my partner is training so I could use the company."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel looks to Peter, "Easy bud i'm disappointed as well but i have a agree we will get plenty of action tomorrow. I also don't want to put a strain on my friendship with Deino."

He finishes his meal and sets the plate down for Deino.

ThePurpleUsagi
Magician
Magician

Post by ThePurpleUsagi »

The girl gently scratches at her cheek as an awkward expression crosses her face." I h-hadn't really considered the supplies..but you're right Edea, even though my little smushie can heal herself to a degree, I wouldn't want to push her too hard." She shrugs a bit." I guess we should all head to bed for the evening. I am excited to train and everything. A bit nervous too if I'm honest."

Her goomy looked disappointed but smiled a bit before hopping into Melonie's arms The goo was always excited for battle but enjoyed a good nap just as much.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund nodded, glad that at least a few people would be joining him and Beldum for the nights meal. "Alright, thank you for the tip Lady Ashely. I hope both you and Lady Clair have a good evening. We will see you both, along with Swinub and Sneasle-" He sent a quick smile and nod the pokemon's way. "-in the morning." He gave a shortened Metalnian salute before turning to Nate and Dorothy.

"Since Lady Olivia and Sir Ivadi are here, why don't we go sit with them?" Using his chin he jerks it in the pair's direction.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund and Nate:

Ashley, Clair give the group a wave as they leave with their Pokémon for the night. When Asmund suggests eating with Olivia and Ivadi, Dorothy nods. "Sure sounds like fun, I don't think I've gotten the chance to meet them." She says cheerfully as she moves towards the table the other two warriors are sitting at, along with their Vulpix and Ralts.

"Hello, would you two mind some company? Me, Sir Asmund, and Sir Nate were looking to sit and share a meal." Dorothy asks.

Olivia speaks up. "Oh um, sure of course..." She says motioning for everyone to take a seat. "Sir Ivadi and I were just chatting about this crazy day. We already ate back at the Blissey earlier with Aidan."

Ivadi nods. "Yeah, we we got here he and Litwick went right to bed. The two of us have been a little bit overwhelmed about all of this so we have been sharing stories of our homes to calm our nerves."

Dorothy sits down. "Well, the majority of you and your fellow royal heirs had no real combat experience before today right? So, it's more than understandable that's it's overwhelming for some of you."

Olivia stares down at her bowl of stew. "I-I guess, I just can't help but feel in the way compared to most of my peers..." Se trails off for a moment. "So, Asmund and Nate...what have you two been up to?" She asks.

Melonie and Gabriel:

The table falls silent for a bit after the two you speak, before Peter speaks up. "Well, this has been fun but I think I'm going to turn in for the night...I'm headed to the Barracks if anyone wants to join me." He says getting up. "Thank you for the meal Heather." He says with a quick bow.

Heather smiles and nods as she stands behind the bar. "Your welcome, I am glad to help all of you out any way I can." She says cheerfully.

Edea speaks up. "I'm going to stay here for the night with Heather and her family."

Heather then speaks up. "Lady Melonie, since you just arrived here in this kingdom if you want you could stay the night here is you would prefer over the guard barracks for a calmer environment, though if you would rather go there and meet the other royal children of Aurora that's fine too." Zelos looks like he is fixing to chime in when she flatly says. "Sorry, no boys."

"Ohh, that sounds like a lot of fun!" Edea says happily.

Zelos taps on the table for a moment looking slightly deflated. "Alright, I'll go with you Peter...I wasn't planning to be here long anyways. How about you Gabriel?"