Island of Eslance (closed)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Re: Island of Eslance

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson was surrounded and caught. He was willing, so he didn't oppose much resistance or protest when the werebat before him put her vestigial claw on his head and pushed him down, to crotch-level, lifting the remains of cloth that formed her skirt. What she wanted was obvious, cunnilingus, the act of oral stimulation on female genitalia. The man had read his hold of this, as any healthy young man has in that step of his life, so he was more-or-less oriented on what to do, but still never practiced it before.

He licked his lips, they were rough and the skin was dry from not drinking much water during the day, so he softened them a little with his saliva before approaching the delicate-looking rose before him. Going soft at first, he found a hard bud to be constantly rubbing against his upper lip, a faint taste of iron in his mouth but with certain sweetness to it, and this tenderness and warmth of the skin of the werebat which was much softer than expected. He, then, investigated with his tounge this bud just above her labia. It was rather hard, and felt small like a pea, far too big for it to be a pimple... Still he resolved to let it be and just continue on her labia.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Aedan:
He drops to his knees and spreads his arms wide as if waiting for a hug and tilting his head back, eyes closed. Waiting for what will inevitably happen.

Ren:
He freaks out and starts pushing them off and batting them away, "NO FOUL CREATURES, YOU SHALL NOT ME THIS DAY!"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Post by DJ Pon3 »

The warrior had always been a heavy sleeper. When you are used to the heavy clang of metal against metal, the yelling and shouting of crowds calling your name, the screaming matches that would take place between competitors before combat began to get them both hyped up, you found sleeping through most distractions easy.

Unfortunately, it was that very tolerance against noise that was his downfall.

He'd fallen asleep next to the moth of the cave, thinking that the bats would have made more of a ruckus if they had decided to leave that night. Though he may have been a little bit out of the way of the fire, he felt safe with his blades on his back. He'd awoken to the feeling of multiple appendages grabbing at him. He jolted awake, his heart racing as his groggy brain tried to process and adjust to what he'd opened his eyes too. He instinctively reached for his right-hand blade, but his reach for it was cut off about a fingers length away. Now his heart skipped a beat as his eyes adjusted to the darkness that was swirling around him.

Bats. Lots and lots of bats.

They were clawing and grabbing at his clothes with surprising carefulness, a delicate touch that they would quickly regret. While they may have been mamono, they still needed several of them the keep him held down. He'd tested his strength and was at least on par with a standard lizardwoman, at least when he felt enough adrenaline. Now was one of those times, where his heart was beating fast, and his adrenaline was rushing through his bloodstream in droves. Whatever held his arm in place from grabbing his blade would not stop him as he grabbed at the blade a few more times, grabbing the handle on the third or fourth feat of strength. He tried to raise his left shoulder against the confinement, and like he expected, he was quickly shot down as he felt weight shift towards that side of his body to keep him down. He saw his opportunity, and grabbed at it. He shot his right shoulder up, and got his right blade out from its place on his back. He ripped the blade in the only direction his leeway of movement was allowing him: left. With an aimed swing, the sword slashed through each head of the Werebats on his left. The ethereal blade passed through each head without leaving a scratch, and cleaved with effortless ease through each of them. The enchanted blade would strike at the spirit essence, and the brains of each victim, and cancel any electrochemical reactions going on in their brains for a few seconds. The multitude of bats holding him down on his left would all drop to the ground as their brains 'turned off' for just a few seconds before they regained consciousness. In those few seconds, he'd reach for his left blade with his left hand as his right blade was deterred from every bat on his right. He'd switch the shoulder that was up, and swing his left blade in much the same manner, cleaving what held him down on his right. Much like the first party, they'd drop to the ground, hit with a thud, and then immediately regain consciousness. He didn't have much time, but he started crawling backwards towards where his party was located, not making a lot of ground what-so-ever due to how askew his clothes were. He'd keep his eyes on the werebats as they would inevitably rise, probably not happy with the warrior's immediate reaction. If they were single-minded enough to attack one by one, he could fend each of them off in turn...if not...he didn't have much of a prayer to give in his current situation.

"Blasted...I knew I should have been the one to take first watch..." He said mainly to himself as he brandished his blades as well as he could while sitting down.
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(I'm aware there isn't much to go on atm, but everything you do, or say will effect the situation you're in.)
Brandon: "Come have a seat by the fire Brandon." Erica calls out. "The other will be fine, maybe a little bruised, but they should be freed in the morning." She says seemingly unconcerned. She is laying on her side in an attempt to be comfortable, however she sits up to talk to you. There is something roasting on a stick, maybe a squirrel, or a rabbit. (If you want to talk with her PM me, and the conversation will take place through PMs, you can then post the completed version.)

Ivadi: You follow her a short distance into the woods, when she spreads her wings, and flies up to a branch. As she spread her wings you could see she was indeed wearing a dress under her wings. It's a tight low cut, and shoulder less black dress, and the bottom is slightly tattered. She talon like feet, which she uses to hand from the branch, and wraps her wings around herself once more. Her face was still level with yours, and her hair hangs down. "Honestly, I don't know how you humans spend so much time on your feet. I get light headed, how do you get enough blood to your head to think?" (Same note as above.)

Ren: All carefulness abandoned they begin to tear at your cloths. You notice the werebats seem ot bave formed a perverse bucket brigade, and were moving you further back into the cave, and up the opening to more werebats clinging to the walls. Once up into the larger cave you can see a faintly glowing moss, and the cave stretched back miles. There are still a few werebats crawling out when you hear a ruckus coming from the cave below. Some of the werebats alter their path down the hole. However your attention is torn away by a werebat licking your shaft, which quickly begins to tingle where her tongue touches. To your surprise you realize that their saliva has a numbing quality, and it's effects are potent. The werebat begins to suck on your member, and you can just make out a muted sensation enough to rouse you to full hardness, but not much else.

Aedan: You can see Ren get dragged off, and a huge commotion involving the warrior. Once the werebats have you fully stripped one mounts you, while another sits on your face making it difficult, but not impossible to breathe, waiting for you to get to work with your tongue.

Alson: The werebat pushes you back, and sits on your chest, and prods member with one of her feet. Suddenly there is a lot of noise, and most of the werebats standing guard over you take off in that direction as well as some freshly arriving werebats. The werebat on your chest however is only concerned with you at the moment, she leans back using her winged arms as support, and begins to use both of her feet to five you a foot job. Her back is to you, and your hands are free however. It's hard to discern if she is testing you, or is genuinely unaware her reinforcements have left. (Note she still has her skirt/loincloth thing on, albeit pulled up to her waist. She is still wearing her belt like top.)

Jessie: As you crawled toward your comrades a majority of the remaining werebats converge on you. One of there werebats bites your right arm, causing it to tingle, then lose all feeling entirely. Your arm gives out, and the werebats repeat the process, with all of your limbs making sure you can no longer resist. You notice that their saliva not only has a numbing quality, but also an aphrodisiac, and anticoagulant factor as well. Your head begins to spin from the change in blood pressure. Fortunately there are only small puncture wounds from the bites so there is no risk of bleeding out. They begin to tear at your cloths in earnest. As small scraps of cloths go flying one of the werebats begins to give you a rough hand job using both arm like wings.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson was suddenly pushed onto his back to lay in the rocky floor, which was to be expected, he never thought his captors would be satisfied only with foreplay after all. The Werebat on turn proceed to mount the man and tug his pants down, to which he was rather cooperative as he did all that he could to make it easier for her without looking like a threat, small things like lifting his legs and moving sligthly, and as his pants were down, she finally proceed to start stroking his member with her clawed legs.

Hell seemed to just have been unleashed elsewere, as all of the werebats on guard soon flew away hurriedly, and so did all of the remaning that Alson spotted and heard in the darkness. He wondered a little what could have happened, but that thought didn't last long as the werebat begun assaulting his penis.

Alson swallowed saliva. He was worried that a mistake, whether he or the werebat mounting him made it, would cost him more than a scratch so he tried his best to remain still, which sounds far easier than it is. For starters, the fur on the werebat's feet felt silk soft as it rubbed against his manhood, he tried to suffocate his moaning, but eventually it became impossible. He begun growing anxious as the act continued, and as his desire built up, so did his boldness. Slowly, he trusted his pelvis upwards and, timidly at first, his hands snaked their way towards the werebat's chest and legs.

Alson wanted to rub tenderly this werebat's smooth skin, he wanted to touch her breasts, to massage her crotch. The man desired to take her right away more and more, the more she continued. Until he broke, his hands reached out for her. His left hand worming it's way into her nether regions while his right hand intended to pull up the belt she wore as a top and touch, grab and pull her perky breasts.

"I... cannot take it anymore, your t-teasing was too much. I want to take you right away, to make you my own." He said as he then made his attempt to turn the tables on the bat-like lady, attacking every sensitive place she had.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi follows the werebat into the woods until she hangs from the tree, he blushed a little catching a sight of her thin dress. she then wrapped her wings around herself again as her face was level to his even though she hung upside down from him "Honestly, I don't know how you humans spend so much time on your feet. I get light headed, how do you get enough blood to your head to think?" she asked as Ivadi chucles "we are more used to being on our feet than on our heads." he joked "enough blood reaches to our heads to let us think. but if too much gets there, THEN we start to feel light headed, i guess that's just the way we're built." he said with a smile

the werebat smiles and shakes her head in response as she speaks "You humans sure are strange, your hearts can get blood to your head standing, but not get it out inverted. You have no wings, but live above ground. You are the Apex predator, but have dull teeth, or fangs! That last one boggles my mind the most." she said as Ivadi smiles a little more "Well that's cause what we lack in natural abilities compared to others, we make up for our ability to adapt, out knowledge to create cities and tools to help our lives and our ability to plan and reason." he said "that's not to say that others aren't reasonable as well, after all, i'm having a lovely chat with a werebat." he said bowing "My name is Ivadi Ambrosius, it's a pleasure to meet you."

the woman laughed "I'm no more a werebat, than you are a Neanderthal. Really if anything I'm closer to a vampire, with out the superiority complex." she said before she opened her wings to reveal that her arms are separate from them. the woman then told Ivadi her name, and that it was Elincia "Well Lady Elincia....i must ask, are you willing to let us go in the morning?" he asked her

"Your friends will likely be spent long before that, even the most fertile of them. The girls will lose interest, and let them sleep. They are not hostages, simply men unlucky enough to get lucky." she said as she seemed amused by this topic "Tell you what if one of your friends can last until morning I may take him away once your journey is done." she said "that depends if they take a liking to you, though that's a very likely possibility." he said amused by this "so, can I assume that taking to me isn't the only reason why we're here?" he asked as he wondered why she brought him out here instead of deeper into the caves

"Talk, and hunt. Sorry if you're disappointed." she replied in a teasing manner "If you ask nicely I may be willing to join you, provided I can hide from the sun in your cart." she said as Ivadi nods liking that idea, he then kneels to her "Lady Elincia, would you please do me the honor of accompanying us on our journey?" he asked with a smile

"Didn't take much to bring you to your knees did it?" She asks looking quite pleased. "Very well I'll meet you at your camp, for now I'm going to hunt. The deer in this area are great! I only need the blood, I will bring the caucus, back for you, and your friends to enjoy." she said before spreading her wings to take off for a hunt. with that, Ivadi headed back to Ericas camp, and smiles as he sees Brandon there "Oh, why hello there you two." he said with a pleased smile

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

"Come have a seat by the fire Brandon." Erica calls out. "The other will be fine, maybe a little bruised, but they should be freed in the morning." She says seemingly unconcerned. She is laying on her side in an attempt to be comfortable, however she sits up to talk to you. There is something roasting on a stick, maybe a squirrel, or a rabbit.

Seeing that the werebats are ignoring him for now, Brandon simply shrugged before walking over to Erica and sat by her side. Hearing that everyone's going to be fine from Erica, he decided to trust her since he assumed that she has plenty of experience of leaving the outskirt of the village. "If you say so.", Brandon responded to the centaur. "You seem pretty calm about this. Mind telling me why?", he asked to pass the time.

Erica pulls the rodent from the fire. "Well, the werebats won't hurt them, well not seriously anyway. Also there's not much we can do for them. So take comfort in knowing they will be safe, and will return in the morning." She offers you some of the meat. "It's rabbit enjoy." She takes a leg, and starts to pick the meat off of it. "One time someone was taken by Honeybees, harmeless, but they didn't want to let him go. I got some villagers, and did what had to be done. I don't want to have to do that again."

Brandon accepted the meat, but remained silent when Erica answered his question. "I see, sorry to hear that.", he genuinely responded. Looking down at the rabbit on the stick, he decided to take a bite out of it. Chewing it, he was surprised by how good it tasted. "Oh, it's good!", he stated as he began eating the rabbit at a faster rate. "Did you put any seasoning on it or was I really just that hungry?", he asked through bites.

Erica smiled for the first time on your journey, however it was a smile of pure mischief. "Prehaps you were just that hungry, or perhaps I seasoned it with human male essence, we may never know." She teases.

Brandon stop eating after the words escaped from Erica's mouth. He couldn't tell if she was joking or serious. He assumes that she's teasing, but he wasn't sure. "Uh... I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that.", he stated before finishing the rabbit. Wiping the remains off of his mouth, he decides to pass the time by talking with Erica. "So Erica, do you have family?", he asked.

Erica chuckled at your reaction to her joke. "Well I'm the oldest of three sisters. My youngest is still a filly. My father was a hunter. One day he was hunting the same game as my mother, and she was impressed with his skills for a human." She paused to eat another piece of meat. "The rabbits get their flavor from their diets. The werewolves actually grow certain plants the rabbits love to improve the flavor of their meat."

Brandon nodded as Erica responded to his question. Though, he was somewhat surprised by the small fact he learned about the werewolves just now. "Really? That's neat. Did your parents told you that or did you learn that information on your own?", he asked the centaur.

"I've lived here my whole life, I've even befriended some of the werewolves. They respect strength, and skill. My parents taught me everything I know about hunting, and identifying edible plants, so that all came in handy."

"Oh, you're friends with the werewolves? I never met any personally. What were they like?", he asked her, "I know I'm asking you a lot of questions, but I can't really think of another way to pass the time while everyone else are preoccupied.", he explained.

"For the most part they are very traditional, and fierce hunters. So, you asked me about my family, what about yours?"

"I live with my mom on a farm that supplied the village with most of the fruits and vegetables. I don't have any siblings so I was an only child.", Brandon replied, "My mom is the kindest and sweetest woman that anyone could have in their life. I'm very grateful that I have her in my life.", he continued with a smile. Though, the smile turned into a frown after a thought occurred in his mind. "Don't ask me about my father, I've never met the guy and I don't want to.", he stated bitterly. "I don't know what happened to him. Every time my mom rarely mentioned him had made her sad so I never asked her about him. I don't really care what happened to him. All I want to know is why he walked out on us and whether or not I could forgive him.", he finished.

Erica nodded her understanding, and about that time Ivadi returns. "Welcome back, that was a bit shorter than I had expected." She says subjectively.

"Oh hey, you're back. Thought you be gone longer. Mind telling us why?", he asked nonchalantly.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi chuckles when he hears how they thought he'd be gone longer "Well I had a very pleasant chat with the leader of the Werebats, her name is Elincia and she'll be accompanying us from now on." he said smiling as he sat by the fire "and with her assistance, we have a night watch woman. That and she'll soon bring us a deer carcass." he said as he relaxed.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Alson: The werebat allows you to play with her, as she leans back allowing you easier reach. This however only last a few moments. She puts her feet on the ground, and pops herself into a flip over your shoulder. Once there she quickly removes her belt like top, and pulls your arms behind you binding them behind you back. She walks around you pleased by the fact that she remains in control. She then pushes you back to a reclining position. She then mounts you in the cowgirl position. She begins to move slowly, and savors your expression. She steadily begins to pick up the pace until she is moving at her full speed. To her slight frame doesn't have much of an impact, as she slams down, to her mild disappointment. She soon loses concern about that in the pleasure. You, and the werebat grow closer, and closer to climax. Finally you reach your apex, and discharge inside of her. The sudden sensation causes her in turn to cum. She lets out a moan, that raises in frequency until it's out of human hearing range. She then collapses onto your chest, and reaches her face toward your neck. As she inches closer she looks, almost like she is going to kiss you, then you feel a slight pinch, followed by a tingling, numbing sensation in a small spot. A small circle is numb, but you can feel blood trickling just beyond that. She then unbinds you, and flies off out of the cave likely to hunt leaving why she chose to nip you a mystery. Having just exerted you begin to feel the fatigue of the day sitting in. The other werebats don't seem to be interested in attacking you.

Jessie: After the werebat manages to rouse you to full hardness, she climbs on top of you. She lines you penis up with her backdoor most likely to your surprise. You can feel how tight she is as she slowly begins to force herself down. Her face winces slightly, but it seems to cause her far more pleasure than pain. Once you bottom out she pauses for a moment. She smiles as she looks upon your paralyzed frame. She seemed to look at this as a form of degrading you, that you are unworthy of her pink love canal. She begins to rock getting use to the sensation of her stretched hole. Once she feels comfortable she begins to raise herself, starting about an inch, then lowering herself back down, then two inches. She repeats the process until you almost pull completely free, then she slams back down bringing another wince. Now she begins to move faster, you can feel her juices begin to dribble on you. She begins to pant, but tries to hide how much she is enjoying you inside of her butt. At this point you can feel some sensation coming back to your arms, and legs, however they still feel like they are made of lead. Should you try to move them now they move slowly, and flop about. The werebat can easily deflect your arms should she need to. She does however realize she has to hurry, and picks up the pace. She brings herself to orgasm first, and stops long enough for it to subside, before she continues. She does however continue finally bringing you to climax coating her insides. She seems to revel in the sensation for a few seconds, before taking advantage of you before you lose your hardness. She gets several more thrusts in on your rapidly softening penis managing to wring out one more orgasm of her own. Contented she pulls you out, and flies off toward the exit of the cave almost drunkenly. Soon some of the strength returns to your limbs, and you can leave the cave. You will be at full strenght by the morning.

Ren:
Once the werebats feel satisfied with their work they tie you up with the remains of your own cloths. For a few hours they all take turns sucking, and fucking you. However you barely feel any of it due to the constant numbing of their blow jobs. Once they have all sated themselves the werebat on top of you sticks one of her finger like appendages into your ass, and presses hard against your prostate forcing you to creampie her, and possibly impregnate her. The werebats all take off into the night to hunt before the sun comes up. (Now that you are free you can crawl down the hole. The water is deep enough to insure a safe landing. This will take place a couple hours after the other players, so they will likely be asleep.) (and that's why you don't call werebats foul, they can't speak human, but they sure as hell understand it.)

Aedan: (This is assuming you continue to cooperate. I wasted all the good stuff on the earlier players nothing personal.)
The werebat sitting on your face removes a little of her weight, as a reward for your obedience. She quickly cums splashing your face in her fluids. She then removes herself allowing you to watch the other werebat going to town. You get closer to apex, then suddenly you feel something wrap around your neck. The werebat put her top around your throat, and the shock made you last longer. The werebats all hold you tight, and the nude werebat rides you like a rodeo bull. Your vision begins to flicker, as you reach climax, and this seems to act as a cue for the werebat who put the belt around your neck. She removes it, and the sudden intake of air brings back your vision, and intensifies your orgasm. The werebat on top of you begins to convulse in an orgasm of her own. It almost seems that watching you cough, and sputter is what pushed that particular werebat over the edge rather than the sex it's self.

Ivadi, and Brandon: :"It sounds unappetizing when you refer to it as a carcass." Said Elincia from the shadows with the same impeccable timing she used to save Brandon from the werebats. Erica helps her hang it up in a tree to drain out the remaining blood, which Elincia left shockingly little of.
"So, why did you decide to join us?" Erica asked curiously.
"Because I like the way he grovels." Elincia responded with a wink to Ivadi.
Erica looks at him with a smirk. "Sounds like a good reason to me, wouldn't you say Brandon?" She say poking fun at Ivadi. "I would love to stay up, and tease you more, but I'm quite tired. We should all get some sleep soon, Elincia can start her watch tonight." Erica said already crawling into her tent. She makes herself comfortable on her side once more. (She will soon fall asleep unless someone decides to talk to her.)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"It sounds unappetizing when you refer to it as a carcass." Elincia said as she came back with it. Erica helped hang it up and when she asked why Elincia wanted to join, her response was "Because I like the way he grovels.", with that Ivadi chuckles at the statements of Elincia and Erica "Only a fool would let their pride get in the way of their mission." he said as he cuts a piece of meat from the rest to cook for his dinner. as he does so, he sometimes glances at his wooden sword "........"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We need the energy anyway.", Brandon replied to Erica as walked over beside Erica's tent. Setting his duffel bag and backpack down, he pulled out a sleeping bag out of his backpack and laid it on the ground. Making himself comfortable inside of it, he closed his eyes for sleep to take over. "I'll see you guys in the morning.", he muttered as he tries to sleep.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Ren:
once the werebats have had their way with him he quickly unties himself and with trembling fingers wraps whats left of his cloths around his waist. his body shaking from the experience he finds the hole and crawls down it carefully until he sees the pool of water and drops in. he looks up, shaking water out of his eyes to see the rest sleeping.
Oh god...that was horrible...not the sex...I suppose but the whole experience was terrifying...ugh..feels like I might puke. I should get some spare cloths from the wagon.

Aedan:
(yeah I did comply..sorry just didn't get around to logging on...i'll be more active.)
once the werebats left Aedan put his cloths back on and went outside to join (shit can't remember her name and too lazy to look it up.) silently sitting down a ways from the others.
Last edited by Heero on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Altrough the werebat was always predominant, Alson never felt her being sadistic, or mean. Actually, she was rather kind, allowing him to move and touch as he liked while she got him off with her feet. Her fur tickling on the man's uttermost sensitive area was far more stimulating than one could have thought, he fret that it was this way how he would cum, but then she decided to change the things a little with an acrobatic manuver.

Taking off her top, she used it to tie Alson's arms up, to reinforce the fact that she was in control. Though the man did not even mind, as he saw her small but perky chest in display... Well, maybe a little, as he held the desire to touch her still.

Alson was then pushed back sligthly, he used his tied limbs to support himself while the bat-like female approached and mounted his lap... It was wonderful. The feeling, the warmth, her face. As the werebat rode him, Alson felt connected with her, in a way words could not make justice. He moaned alongside with her as he was ridden, and released with a pleasant, longid moan his seed deep inside of the werebat. Panting of tireness and extacy once the ordeal of pleasure was over.

Alson saw the half-bat girl rest on his chest, and slowly approach towards his face. Was she going to kiss him? He closed his eyes and was willing to discover. The sensation of her soft lips never came into his own, rather, he felt a sharp pain near his neck followed by numbness. Alson opened his eyes and saw her ummounting, releasing his arms and flying away. The man touched the affected area, discovering blood coming out of a little hole in his skin. He didn't alarmed, he just cleaned the wound with his clothing, careless of the clothing itself.

Somehow... He had the feeling that this meant more than just a wound and a bite, for him and for her.

He raised to his feet. His numb one having recovered the sensation long ago, and with it, it's pain. So Alson groaned as he did. And begun getting dressed back again, then walking outside to meet with whoever was there already. The centauress' camp should have provided the group some refugee, so who ran and saved themselves should be there.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

All: "What are you thinking?" Elincia asks Ivadi having observed him for a few minutes. She walks up to him wrapping her arms, then wings around him from behind. Suddenly she turns her head towards the cave. ” I smell blood." She says as Alson exits the cave with a limp, and a small nick on his neck. "Looks like someone made a fan." She said in a singsong voice when she saw the mark. Meanwhile Aedan sneaks out of the cave, and sits quietly on the otherwise of the fire. Werebats still seem to be coming, and going in the larger opening. All the commotion makes it difficult for Brandon to sleep. (My computer crapped out on me again. I'm using my tablet, needs to be celebrated, but it's nice.)
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson arrived peacefully to the settlement that the centauress had made and sat comfortably under the warmth of the campfire. Even though he saw hundreds of werebats flying here and there, none of them had decided to attack him in his way here. Perhaps this bite, this mark that the werebat he mated with left nearby his neck did mean something. A message of ownership, a promise. Perhaps he was just overthinking it.

The man overheard someone say that "someone made a fan" in a cheery mood. And is not until then when Alson noticed that there was a second beastman among the group. She looked like a werebat, having the ears of a bat and fur with webbed wings alike. But with arms besides wings and captable of speech. It was the first time the man had heard of a creature like that, so he couldn't help but feel stranged, and he also wanted to inquire about her knowledge on the wound of his neck.

"A fan... It... Feels odd." He replied as he looked away. "I'm Alson. And i see you are somewhat related to werebats. Do you know what this nip means? I feel lonely each time i think about who made it. Can you tell me?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"What are you thinking?" Elencia asked before looking at the cave and noticing Alson and his nipped neck "Looks like someone made a fan." she said happily as ivadi chuckles "looks like someone has..." he said before shaking his head "as for my silence......I was recollecting the past, I did not have this wooden sword back then. I had a katana....it belonged to my family until it was taken... he said as his voice trailed off again as he gripped the wooden sword a little tighter

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Elincia continues to hold Ivadi, the warmth from her wings seeping into him. "Sorry." She says softly before responding to Alison. "I lead the were bats, as for the bite. That was her way of marking you her property. Much like you humans brand your cattle, or notch their ears. Next time you're in the area you should pay her a visit."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan: as aedan sits there warming to the fire listening to the others talk to the qween bat. He looks upon her, studying her beauty.

Ren: He crawls his way to the entrance of the cave, dodging the werebats til he sees the qween and finds a crevice to hide. til the bats leave.

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson hummed thoughtfully at the reveal from this bat-like woman. "So, a visit..." He just muttered in reply, reserving the definite answer for himself. Though, guessing what was going in his mind was not really that hard, as one could watch him caress tenderly the numb area, if stared directly at him.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon stared up into the night sky. Apparently the commotion from the werebats is making it difficult for him to sleep. "God damn it.", he muttered as he try to tune out the commotions.