Island of Eslance (closed)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Island of Eslance

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon tilted his head in slight confusion. He never met an Arachne before, but he's aware of their... quirks. He shook his head in response to the Arachne's question. "No, I'm not with the goblin. Pretty sure that she's leading me to be prank before getting rid of the tree that she used to block the path that I was on.", he answered, "Though the topic of whether it's safe to come down is debatable. The goblin came through here. Might be a prank or something.", he continued. "My name is Brandon Valiquette. Nice to meet you.", he greeted half-heartedly. "Though, on the topic of pranks, you wouldn't be in it, would you? I don't know who you are and the goblin's making me wary of everything. Who are you anyway?", he asked the Arachne.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson silently stared at the one companion that decided to leave as he dissapeared into distance. His reasons unknown for the young man, yet, perhaps comprehensible. Maybe he didn't want to do this travel, just like Alson himself, but was dragged into it. Perhaps the werebats had broken his spirit and will to continue. Or maybe he felt that things back home would cringe inside his heart as nostalgia brought them up in warm memories that contrasted those cold, starry and lonely nights that surely await the pilgrims...

After a short while however, Alson came back to his senses, turned around and followed the path of the red string, yet looked back to the cart for a second.

"At any rate. We shouldn't leave a guy to enter alone into a possible trap, even a harmless one." He said to the group, turning back and advancing into the forest, following the red string trail.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Seeing the two men follow the path Ivadi shrugged "well, i'm sure three people can handle most situations that lie ahead, so i'll join them." he said as he grabbed his wooden sword before he caught up with the other two

he saw Brandon with the Arachne, who seemed at first harmless enough. but he knows to be cautious even around nice looking people. he stayed silent until he was addressed since he id not want to be rude and interrupt whatever they were talking about

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

Ivadi, Brandon, Alison: Ivadi, and Alson catch up with Brandon to see him speaking with an arachne. "My name is Silvia, and no I'm not with them." She says watching the approach of the two new men. "It's not when you do see me that you have to worry, it's when you don't.." She says jokingly. "So, you guys are willingly walking into a trap?" She seems to mull something in her head. "So, would you be willing to to fall into a trap I set up?" She asks with a smile. Suddenly she walks off the branch, and lowers herself to the forest floor on a thread, holding her dress down with her hands. You it however gave view up her shirt, and her arms are inadvertently pressing her breasts together until she reached the ground.

Lloyd: You wake up tied up surrounded by goblins. One with small horns runs through your point of view into a cave. "He's awake." You hear a voice say. Turning toward the voice you see a goblin with massive horns. "So, I'm getting bored. Any ideas what we can do until the entertainment arrives?"

Ren, Sedan: As everyone else leave Erica detaches herself from the cart, and has a seat. "So, is this trip everything you expected?" She asks sarcastically.
Last edited by Nexous on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Ren: "Heck no..being raped by werebats and almost abandoned...and now being lured into a trap BAH this is horrible. and on top of that we are short one member now."

Aedan: Ren shut up...your whining is giving me a headache...if u hadn't antagonized them it would have been better... you can handle yourself right Erica? I guess I should join the others. your coming too ren."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

"I am Alson..." The man replied as he bowed his head politely, following his self-induced etiquette.

"...And while it's true that we are heading to a goblin den, we are not exactly seeking to walk into traps. Our situation is more around need. Although i do not speak truly for my companions, may they desire to inquire in your play is beyond me, so excuse me, but i will reject that offer." He said to the arachne. Staying around, waiting for his companions to reply.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon raised an eyebrow at Silvia's words. He can't really make what she was implying, but he doesn't have time for any shenanigans. Shaking his head, Brandon gave Silvia his answer. "As much as I enjoy spending some time with an attractive woman like you, I'm on a tight schedule.", he stated, "Sure my mom would probably berate me for not picking up a cute girl, but we have more important things to do.", he said as he turn to the direction of the red string that'll no doubt lead him to an annoying prank by the goblins. "So you'll have to wait for some pour sap to fall for whatever trap you have. I'm going to the goblin den now.", he stated as he attempted to follow the red string further into the woods.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Lloyd slowly awoke to find himself tied up and surrounded by goblins. He gave himself a mental kick for getting captured by them before assessing the situation. From what he knew about goblins he figured his life wasn't in serious danger, but that didn't make it any less annoying. Once the goblin with larger horns begins to speak he noticed she mentions that they are waiting on "entertainment"...obviously this meant other people were coming either to help or end up captured like himself. However, for now he decided to keep quiet for now to keep things from getting worse.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi followed the thread when he caught up with the others. He sees an Arachne talking to the others "So, you guys are willingly walking into a trap?" She seems to mull something in her head. "So, would you be willing to to fall into a trap I set up?" she asked as she came down when he heard Brandon and the others thoughts "Unfortunately, our friend is right. We cannot afforded to be sidetracked since it would mean danger for a lot of people." he said agreeing with brandon

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Ivadi, Alison, Brandon: With Brandon in the lead you continue to follow the string. Silvia doesn't seem too concerned as you leave. The woods are empty of animals as you follow the string. It leads to the mouth of yet another cave. The opening is covered with sheets of hanging moss. You can't discern any noise coming from the cave.

Lloyd: The goblins wait for you to speak up. When you don't they all burst into talk all at once. You can make out a few words, but not anything of substance. Finally they seem to come to a decisions, as the leader stands up. "Then it is decided." One goblin with shot horns pumps her fist. They take a handful of berries, and grind them into a paste. They gag you, take turns drawing on your face with the berries. Once they are done, they drag you into the cave. The inside of the cave is rather small, and there is a grizzly sleeping at the far end. The goblins begin to slather you in honey. Looking around you see several jars suspended from strings. The goblins leave the cave the last one secures a tripwire across the floor of the cave.

Ren, Aedan: Erica sighs as you leave. "Yeah, I'll be fine." She says.
As you go into the woods you see an arachne fiddling with some of her thread. She looks up, and sees you, and freezes. "NOTHING! " She says as she quickly tosses the thread behind her. "Are you with the other three?" She asks more composed.

NPC conversation aka OOC knowledge: "You're none too fond of humans are you?" Elencia asks when the last of the men were out of earshot.
"Just not the men." Erica answers.
"Relationship end poorly?"
"That's one way to put it." Erica responds bitterly. "I felt taken advantage of! I was willing to give up my job for him! I DID give up something far more precious for him! Fuck him."
"Sorry to hear that, but don't let him control your life." Elenia says in a gentle voice.
"Fuck you." Erica retorts.
"Maybe later I'm too tired right not." Elencia says without missing a beat.
"You're a bitch." Erica says laughing.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Seeing the cave up ahead, Brandon quickly realized that something was wrong due to the silence on the journey to the cave. He can tell that something dumb will happen once he and the rest enters the cave. Stopping just outside of the cave entrance, Brandon let out an annoyed sigh. "A red string leading me to a cave. I bet nothing will happen if I go in.", he said sarcastically. "I'll go in, you guys can stay out here. Might as well make me the only one having to endure this crap.", he said to the group. Lifting up the sheet of moss, Brandon entered the cave without much hesitation. He just hope that the prank isn't too much of a hassle to deal with.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Brandon/Lloyd: As Brandon enters the cave he trips the wire sending jars crashing to the ground. At first all that there is for him to see is a man hogtied on the floor. Then he notices the grizzly rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. The final thing he notices is honey running over his feet from the jars.
Lloyd lies helplessly as a stranger enters the cave setting off the traps. The grizzly awakens, and stirs.
The grizzly sniffs the air now suddenly awake, and alert eyes darting between Lloyd, and Brandon.

Ivadi/Alson: As Brandon enters the cave you hear a loud crash.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Staring down at the mess of honey, Brandon was filled with dread as he looked up and stared at the Grizzly within the cave. He wasn't educated about every mamono in the world, but he's aware of the few well known facts about some of them. In short, he's aware of what honey does to a Grizzly when there happens to be men involved. Usually it doesn't end well for the men so he try to figure something out. Alas, he could not think of anything to get out of the jam that he was in. He'll have to do something stupid to distract the Grizzly for him to escape. Then again, can he really leave the hogtied man on the floor? It doesn't sit well with him if he left the man to the Grizzly's devices. On the other hand though, he and the Grizzly may be a couple with a fetish and that he should leave them alone so that they can go back to whatever session they were having. Especially since he is covered in honey. He could be wrong though, he has no information of what is going on. This could be one of the Goblins' pranks. He definitely need to distract her somehow to get the man away from her and get some answer. He doesn't have a choice now. He need to do something stupid and hope that it works.

"Go back to sleep, Ms. Grizzly. This is all a dream. What you're seeing isn't real and you should dream of something different. Maybe a dream where you can have all of the honey that you can have. There's no way two men would appear in your cave suddenly uninvited with one gagged and bound while being slathered in honey. It's too good for it to be true. The last thing you need is a mess in your cave when you wake up. So go back to sleep and dream a sweet dream.", he said in the most soothest voice he could make. He heard that Grizzlies are usually dopey so it may work, but he doubt it. The odds are not in his favor. He just wish that the Grizzly is naive enough to fall for his lie.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson heard a noise alike those of a shelf full of plates and vases coming down as well as his companion groan and mumble in the inside of the cave. Something clearly happened inside, so he decided to proceed in, yelling. "What happened?" By mere reflex.

"Oh..."

The sight that recieved him as he passed through the dangling moss at the cave's mouth, however, made him repent quite a lot to have risen his voice. There was a grizzly inside and the scent of honey spilled all over the floor was almost intoxicating. His companion was trying to be as quiet as possible as he laid face-down on the cave's rocky floor, but Alson probably just ruined all of his chances. Moreover a man laid on the floor tied with ropes and drenched in the sweet bee-juice, suggesting what may be in store for them if they do not act quickly.

Unfortunately, however, acting quickly was not really an option for Alson right now. Not with his leg in that state, and there was this mysterious man laying on the floor. Probably, he needs aid, and from all of them, the man covered in honey is by far the easiest target for the bear-like girl. Alson needed a plan.

The grizzly is as strong as a regular bear but the group of men have a couple of elements at their disposition. Alson and his companions outnumber the bear-like girl, and there are several broken glass bottles on the floor... However he needed time to think how to play with them, and they still needed one companion to enter the cave. So the man would have to gain some seconds.

"Miss, stay where you are. There are crystals on the floor and it'll be painfull to step on them. We have just come to retrieve our comarade from the grasp of goblins. This is but a product of their pranks."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Despite the situation the goblins had thrown Lloyd in he had remained calm, until someone stepped into the cave triggering the traps the goblins had left waking the grizzly from its sleep. He immediately weighed his odds as the grizzly's eyes dart between himself and the person that activated the trap...being the closer to the grizzly and also being bound, gagged, and covered in honey from the goblins earlier made Lloyd the easiest target.

Then another person shouted and quickly entered the cave, and it was obvious he quickly regretted that decision. These people had to be the "entertainment" the goblins spoke of, however they look less than prepared to deal with the grizzly as they attempted to talk it down. The only option left for Lloyd at this point was to closes his eyes, and calm his nerves to play dead.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon gave Alson the nastiest glare that he could make. The farmer was seething in rage. He could have dealt with the issue on his own, but that is no longer the case now. Not only that, now Alson is talking about bringing the gagged with them? Like that will be easy. He's not even sure if the Grizzly is paying attention anymore. She may have been overwhelmed by the scent of honey by this point. Might as well keep her busy while Alson get the hell away from him and look for those damn Goblins.

"Alson.", he said to the man, "Go look for those goblins with Ivadi. I bet they're close by to watch their prank. Get them to remove the damn tree and I'll deal with this. I did tell you that I'll be the one getting screwed, but I didn't mean it literally. Besides, you're the only one not covered in honey.", he stated before turning his attention to the Grizzly. "Okay, this is not a dream. You're awake with several men in your cave with one gagged and bound. Aren't you just lucky?", Brandon said as he walked further into the cave to keep her attention on himself.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Aedan raises his eyebrows at the arachne. "Umm what was nothing?"

Ren" stops short upon seeing the arachne as she shouts "NOTHING" then speaking right after Aedan, "A-and what's with the string?...Where you going to trap us? I KNEW IT AEDAN! this was a bad idea."

"Shut up Ren we don't know that."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

"...And about the grizzly. Playing dead is a common mistake that people will make by relating it with normal bears, believing that she would lose interest and leave them alone. This is not the case, but in the contrary. A grizzly takes a man who suddenly lays down before her as a willing mate, and will rush with joy towards him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"No need for that right now." Alson was stubborn to reply, advancing as brandon did, not towards the grizzly but towards the man on the ground. "Miss cuddly bear! Over here!" He called out before collapsing arms and legs wide open nearby the honey-coated man, close enough for him to grasp onto the gagged man if needed be.

If what he knew about grizzlies is true, and her instincts had taken over. They could probably confuse her and make her switch targets, but Brandon needed to catch up to the game without him saying a word, else everything goes down.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon stared at Alson as he laid on the floor with his arms and legs wide open. It's almost as if he was inviting the damn Grizzly to kinky sex. He has no idea where Alson was going and he doesn't care anymore. He was okay getting assaulted by the Grizzly with Alson go looking for the Goblins to get rid of that damn tree. It would've saved a lot of time other than trying to prolong the inevitable and wasting valuable time. He decided to be a dick and come back for Alson after the Grizzly is done with the two men on the ground.

"Oh look, you now have two subs. You must be lucky. I'll go ahead and give you the privacy that you deserve while I go somewhere else to complete a small errand. Have fun now!", he said as he began making his way back to the entrance before stopping, "Oh, I almost forgot, I'll come back for the man that's laying on the ground. You can keep the guy that's bound and gagged. He's not really my problem. Enjoy!", Brandon said as he exited the cave.

Exiting the cave, he made his way to Ivadi, "Ivadi, let's go. Alson's going to be busy for a while. He decided to take one for the team to keep a Grizzly off of our back. We can come back for him later. For now, we need to find those Goblins and get them to get rid of that damn tree.", he said to his associate. "And before you decide to complain about leaving a man behind, do you really think that we can drag him from a Grizzly? They're fast! We would waste our time if we do that.", he continued, "Our goal is more important, that tree isn't being moved by itself!", he said as he began looking around the area to find those blasted Goblins.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi chuckles softly. No its alright I don't mind leaving him behind in this situation. Know that I'll only have a problem if they're severely hurt or going to die." He said. "I helped us out back in the cave because there was a chance we couldn't have finished our mission if they decided to keep us." He said giving Brandon his reasoning "I feel a little bad but oh well" he said shrugging as he follows him

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin