Island of Eslance (closed)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Island of Eslance

Post by Nexous »

Lloyd/Alison: "Uh... what's going on?" The clearly confused Grizzly asks. It is at this point you realize the honey is just regular honey. She then walks up to Lloyd, and nudges him with her foot. "I swear if you are sacrificing a man to me again I will maul you." With a deft slash of her claws she cuts Lloyd free. She then picks him up, and licks some honey from his face. "You are sweet though." She says with a dopey grin as she sits him back on his feet. This seems to be her idea of subtle flirting.

Brandon/Ivadi: As you head off you hear goblins laughing, and chanting "Scared ya, scared ya, scared ya" There were only a few there including one with massive horns. She then waves her hand and all the others go silent. "Thanks for the entertainment humans." She says in a mock innocent tone. "Is there any way we can repay you for your kindness?"

Sedan/Ren: "Nothing was nothing, and I'm not trying to trap you, I didn't even know about you! Seriously how many more of you are there?" She asks trying to look behind you. "By the way the name is Silvia."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon gave the Goblins a blank stare. To those who actually knew him, it would be a strange response. Usually he would go on a rant to vent out his rage due to the fact that his mother forbade him from using violence to solve issues. A minute passed with no response from the farmer, until he finally broke the silence by letting out a chuckle before it turned into a hysterical laughter. He continued to laugh for several seconds before calming down.

"Alright, I'll admit that the prank was good.", he said to the Goblins. "So let's cut to the chase and get to the point where you get rid of that damn tree that's blocking the road.", he said with a tone that no longer hold the amusement from before. "I'm sure that one of you can do it since Goblins are more stronger than any humans.", he added with a hint of a sarcastic tone.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson silently rose to his feet by himself, and then covered his flustered face with both of his hands as he faced the walls of the cave. He truly felt like a shameful dunce at that moment. Assuming things that are not and overthinking the situation, causing a big misunderstanding AND making himself to display an extremely embarrassing pose as he tried to bait this poor, confused grizzly that was also a victim of these pranks.

He stood on that posture for a while, until he cleared his mind and rubbed his temples to try to dish out his built stress.

"This is not a sacrifice. As i said, goblins found our group, blocked the road and pranked us." He revealed to the bear-like girl as he sighed. "Admittedly, i was wary that this honey was an alraune nectar product and had intoxicated you. For which i am sorry. In compensation, i can help you to clean the crystals off this cave."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Lloyd was happy to see the Grizzly was in control of herself as the honey that covered himself and the cave was just regular honey. Once freed from being tied up he immediately removed the gag from his mouth and takes a deep breath clearing his mind. Once the stranger cleared things up with the Grizzly Lloyd decided to speak up also.

"Right, I am not part of his group...but the same band of goblins captured me and left me in your cave to be a part of this prank." He let out an annoyed sigh as he felt sorry for the Grizzly who was undoubtedly confused from the whole scenario.

While he wanted to leave and get back at the goblins for taking about five years off of his life with this prank he also felt compelled to assist the stranger in cleaning the Grizzly's cave. "I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this caused you, and I will also help clean up the mess the goblins left."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Aedan: "Im sorry about him he's had a tramatic experience with werebats. have you seen a couple of others like us coming by?

Ren is muttering under his breath: "she could be lying to let our guard down..."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi could only watch in silence as Brandon handled the situation. He sees that there are good and bad points to this. Good since some goblins can be intimidated or coerced into doing some work. But bad since the one with larger horns seems to display a little more intelligence than the others. He assumes she must be their leader so he'll stay quiet and sees how she'll react ["This could be bad, if Brandon says something stupid, this might be ugly, even if I'm a hunter, I can't fight off all these goblins at once."] He thought

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Brandon/Ivadi: "What tree? The road is clear." She said to the apparent amusement of the other goblins. Any attempt of intimidation went either unnoticed, or ignored. "Anything else we can help you with?"

Alson/Lloyd: The grizzly considered your offer for a moment. "I hadn't even noticed the mess. Sure I could use the help, then you can have something to eat." She then moves to the back of the cave near where she slept, and moves a large rock. She then pulls out a jar. "You want some? This is the good stuff." She walks back to you, and removes the lid. As she offers the honey you feel a warm tingling feeling from the scent.

Hero's characters: "Why can't humans just trust the giant spider ladies? Yes I saw them go by a bit ago." She jumps as 6 goblins run by. You hear a dragging noise, and then the run past again throwing tomatoes at all of you before vanishing back into the woods. "Lovely..." Silvia says somewhat annoyed.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

The grizzly accepted the offer Alson made to her, putting a nice extra invitation to eat as an exchange for the help. So the rather hungry Alson, seeing that yesterday he had two bites of beef jerky for dinner, was just about and ready to put hands to work when the bear-like girl made a show out of her strengh and pushed a giant rock aside to reach her special stash of honey, offering him and the other man to have a taste.

It had an alluring, sweet smell. That honey was, indeed, very different to the one spilled on the floor. Alson could tell just by the fragance and the tingling of his skin, so he needed to be wary. Just a little bit would probably not affect him, but he is not adamant to succumb to it's effects.

"Sure, the honey looks appetizing, and a good meal sounds like a grand experience." The man replied, taking roughly as much as a spoonful of the golden liquid and licking it slowly to savor it best, then he turned around to begin the cleaning.

"By the way, my name is Alson." He presented himself as due.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

---
Goblins
---

"Hmm.", Brandon hummed, "No, not really.", he replied to the Goblin. "With that out of the way, we're done here.", he said as he turn and began walking away from the group of Goblins. He then made his way to the red string that he had followed and retraced his step to return to the cart. By now they're ready to leave. Though, now they have to wait for Alson to finish whatever it is that's preoccupying him at the moment.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

After the grizzly accepted Lloyd and the other man's offer she makes a show of strength as she moves the a large rock near where she slept and pulled out a jar of honey to offer to the two of them. Once she opened the lid though Lloyd could quickly tell it wasn't like the regular honey the goblins had used in the prank...he knew he had to be careful, but he also didn't want to be rude to the grizzly he felt that he should be able to handle a small amount of the honey, so after the other man took some of the honey Lloyd nodded "Thank you, I'll have some as well."

He then took a little less of the honey than what the other man took and begin cleaning the cave while also attempting to remove some of the normal honey that the goblins had covered him in as it was making it difficult to move around and made him feel silly. Then the other man introduced himself as Alson...Lloyd felt like he should also introduce himself to the two of them "Also, if you were curious my name is Lloyd."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan: he watches as the goblins run past without blinking "Well you are a giant spider...who wouldn't think twice about trusting you...not to say I don't trust you..i'm more accustomed to being around your kind then with my fellow man." as the goblins run back Aedan manages to dodge a few but takes one to the face and chest. Wiping the mess off his face he frowns "(Sigh) I detest goblins.."

Ren: he jumps in surprise when the goblins run past "what's that sound?" when they run past again hitting them with tomatos, "AHH son of a bitch!" futility wiping the pulpy mess all over him while cursing them under his breath.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Brandon: As you head back you see Ren, and Aden talking with Silvia.

Aden, Ren: Silvia wipes the tomato off. "Piss, I hate goblins always plotting something even when they're not!" Suddenly Brandon comes barging through the brush.

Brandon, Aden, Ren: "Double piss!" Silvia shouts. "You distracted me, I was so going to have my trap set.” Slivia sighs ”So what are you, not trapped, guys doing out here anyway?"

Ivadi: Brandon took off into the woods leaving you alone with the goblins who are now surrounding you. " So, yous never said what we can help you wiff mister." The leader of the goblins said her voice becoming more child-like. You could probably escape into the cave, or just talk with them.

Lloyd,Alson: "Nice to meet you." Says the grizzly uninterestedly when Alson introduced himself. On the contrary when Lloyd introduced himself she perked up a little. "Pleasure to meet you Lloyd, my name is Ronda." She says clearly harboring a little crush. She, puts the honey back, then begins to help clean. "So, what are doing in the area anyway?" She asks to no one in particular trying to strike up a conversation.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

"Hmm...? Our group was passing through a trail in the forest to reach a village not too far ahead, we are in an important mission, a travel of sorts. It's known as the pilgrimage... But... Things happened, and instead of six, now we are five." Alson replied, sighing at the end.

"I already mentioned that goblins pranked us, so that's about it. So how about you Lloyd, any special reason to be tied and covered in honey?" He asked the other man, perking up as he had piled up most of the honey-coated pieces in that area already, moving up a few steps to do the same there.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

---
Silvia
---

"I don't know, a few goblins did passed through here after all.", Brandon replied to Silvia with a sarcastic tone. "They blocked the path we were taking with a tree and we needed their help to get rid of it.", he explained further. "Right now, I'm going back to the cart since they told me that they gotten rid of it already.", he stated before turning his attention to Aden and Ren, "Oh, and I left without Alson and Ivadi. Alson was being an idiot and basically gave himself away to a Grizzly. Ivadi should be following me, but he may be preoccupied by the Goblins. I'm sure they'll be fine. Also, I almost forgot to mention that there's another guy tied up with the Grizzly. Like, he is literally tied up so I assumed he and the Grizzly have some kind of fetish. Other than that, we can wait for them by the cart. I'm sure all of them will be fine.", he stated to the two other men.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi thinks for a moment then smiles "hey, I wanted to ask you guys something, how do you guys feel abot traveling the land and seeing the sights? Were on a little quest that could end badly for us if we can't do it. So I wanted to know if there's anything you can do to help." He asked politely

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Lloyd quietly listened as Ronda introduced herself he noticed how she perked up when he spoke and it was obvious she had a crush on him, but he decided not to address it for now. When Alson spoke of his journey on the pilgrimage it got his attention...Lloyd had heard of the pilgrimage in his travels and knew how important it was. However, Alson asking about how the goblins had trapped him shook him from his thoughts.

"Ah, right that...well, I have been traveling alone around lately to sharpen my skills, on my way through here however the band of Goblins that tricked you and your companions trapped me and left me in the situation you met myself in."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan looks at Brandon as he explains what's been happening. "You and Ren can go back to the cart..i think ill see if the other guys need any help."
with that he runs through the bushes that Brandon had just burst through.

Ren: dusting himself off and clearing his throat "Well I think ive had enough of this craziness..lets go wait..(gurgling) (chuckles) seems I may be hungry as well."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Brandon, and hero: "Triple piss, you are on the pilgrimage?" Silvia says seemingy surprised. As everyone parts Silvia scurries up the tree, and finally out of sight.

Brandon, Ren: Once you arrive at the cart Brandon catches a fluffy tail vanish into the woods. Elincia is asleep, and Erica seems to be clearing up a card game. "Glad to see you are no worse for wear." She says largely indifferently. "Where are the rest?"

Lloyd, Alson: "Oh, I've heard of that." Ronda chimed in cheerfully when Alson told her about the pilgrimage. She Lloyd told her his ordeal she hugged him. "You poor dear." She says in a consoling tone. "Well we better get you back then." She half sings as she picks you both up by the collar of your shirts, like a couple of kittens.

Ivadi, Aedan: The goblins just laugh at Ivadi's offer. "We don't help." The leader says "We just hinder less." Her words seem more mature now, and the goblins vanish into the woods, as Aedan arrives. (because the proper flow of time is fucked anyway.) Shortly after a grizzly comes out of the cave carrying Alson, and a man you have never met in each hand.
”So which way back to the cart?" she asks. (So tired tell me of errors, and I fix in morning)
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

The sound of buttons bursting out of their fragile ties and being sent out like bullets one shortly after the other, and the characteristical noise ripping a cloth makes, as the clawed paw of a grizzly lifted all of Alson's weight using his shirt only were foreseen by the man. These clothes are not meant, nor made, for bearing that much pressure for a prolonged time, so it was just a matter of time until they succumbed.

Alson finally fell on his feet, collapsing down to his knees, clenching his teeth and asphixiating his instinctive groan as his leg did not recieve well the light impact of his fall, after the last button of his shirt gave in to his own weight. Ronda, the grizzly, had brought him and Lloyd before his other companions. There seemed to be other creatures around as he could still hear the faint, crackling sound of leaves being stepped on, but he paid no mind to them, now his concern was a little different...

"It is not too far. Although i would prefer to walk the remaining trail." He commented, straightening himself, trying to forget his bothersome leg-pain.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Lloyd was surprised when Ronda hugged him in an attempt at consoling him, he didn't think the situation was that bad actually. Before he could react however, she had picked him and Alson by the collar of our shirts and headed out of the cave to take them to Alson's companions, that is until Alson's shirt gave under Ronda's strength, causing Alson to fall to the ground. Feeling his own outfit starting to tear Lloyd chimed into the conversation.

"I agree, as much as I appreciate your kindness I think I would prefer to walk as well."