Island of Eslance (closed)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Island of Eslance

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi shrugs as the goblins left. It really wasn't any skin off his back of they decided to help or not. But since they left him alone, he nods as he starts to head back to the others, though he does so carefully because he does not want to be taken by surprise since he's technically deep in monster territory ["these forests are kinda lush though, I wonder if werewolves or elves live here?"] He mused to himself as he followed the path

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

Aedan,Alson, Ivadi, Lloyd: Rhonda looks at Alison's shirt for a moment, trying to comprehend what was going on. Lloyd's words snap her back to attention. "Oh, right. Sorry Alson are you OK?" She asks as she sets Lloyd down. You almost reach the road, as you hear a snap. Rhonda looked down at her feet, then suddenly is whipped into the trees.
"FUCKING PISS! Every damn time!" You hear Silvia's voice from the tree.

Ren, Brandon: Suddenly you hear a loud noise coming from the woods. "Well I guess that answers that question." Erica said with a smirk.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi hearing Sylvias voice and went towards the tree he heard it from. He wondered if she caught any of his associates or if the goblins played a prank on her. He wondered if that goblin leader had something to do with it but shakes his head as he heads towards the place Sylvia screamed while also being careful not to get caught in any stray webbing

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Lloyd was puzzled by Rhonda's reaction to Alson for a moment, but he quickly shook it as she set him down and goes to help Alson. Without saying anything more they had continued towards the road, until Lloyd heard a snap and as quickly as he could turn around Rhonda is suddenly whipped into the trees, quickly followed by a woman yelling in an annoyed tone. "Rhonda are you OK?" Lloyd yelled out as he prepared himself for possibly any other traps to spring.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Hearing the frustrated yelling of Sylvia, Brandon turned his attention to the direction of her voice. A second later, he turn his attention back to Erica. "I'm sure they're fine.", he said calmly to the centaur. "So anyway, after everyone's here, what's ahead of us when we start moving again?", he asked Erica.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Aedan watches with a amused look as she gets caught in the trap that was meant for them. "You want some help or are you fine for a bit?"

Ren: he jumps from the loud noise coming from the woods but after hearing what Brandon says calmed down, "dammit wish they hurry up i don't want to be in this place any longer.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

"I am fine, it's just a sore bruise from yesterday." He replied stopping Lloyd from helping him with an open palm. "So, may i have my clo-" Alson was about to ask for his ripped shirt to be returned when Rhonda suddenly got swept by a rope trap, moments later the arachne heard yelling in the distance at her own falliure.

Alson was frozen in place, scanning the floor in search for more traps before giving a step foward, yet he could not help but feel worried about the grizzly and a little mad towards Silvia. Finally he stepped foward.

"Alright, I'll go investigate a little, i need my shirt and more importantly, we need to make sure out grizzly friend is alright." He stated as he made way.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Main group: "I'm fine." Rhonda calls down to everyone.
"Give us a second." Follows Silvia. You can hear Silvia grumbling you occasionally make out Silvia saying"piss, shite" and other swear words. A moment later Silvia climb out of the tree with Rhonda on her back. "How can such a large group of men stumbling around so blindly be so hard to catch in my trap? Just one sex slave is that so much to ask?"

Brandon,Ren: "Our next move is to find someone to join the group. Then we can get back our journey." Erica says. "Oh, and I met an old friend while you were away."
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

"...That sounds just about past the line of too much, if you ask me." Alson sarcastically commented on the Arachne's frustrated plea. "Maybe aiming a little lower will get better results. How about you use a different technique than placing rope traps on the floor to get said, *ahem,* prospect male's atention... And aim for a boyfriend instead of a slave... Also..."

The man then looked at Rhonda, she appeared to hold nothing on her paws, so he sighed. His shirt was missing.

"...Good to see you are okay miss grizzly. Lloyd seemed preoccupied." Honestly, Alson just wanted to discharge a little of his frustration on someone, and the tiny set up he did with that little verse may prove to be what he needed to get a chuckle.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan: "ummm i'll pass on that thanks. just tryingto complete this quest in one piece and slave free."

Ren: "Who? maybe he/she/it can join us."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Lloyd watched as the Arachne lowered down from the tree with Rhonda. He decided to stay silent as the Arachne vented her frustration, as someone who was tied up and trapped earlier he wasn't eager to be trapped again.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Iva sighs and chuckles as he shakes his head hearing the arachnes plan. "Well its not like you don't get points for trying." He said a little impressed at how her method of doing it went about but didn't exactly agree with what she planed to do to her captive "if you want you can join us if you want a better chance of a man or perhaps stay here." He said with a shrug. He doesn't mind either way

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"An old friend?", Brandon repeated questionably. "Are they one of those werewolves you told me about?", Brandon asked curiously.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Sorry for the delay.)
Rhonda snatched up Lloyd in a bear hug.(pun fully intended.) She inadvertently pushed his face into her breasts. "Aww, I knew you cared!" She said in response to Alson's comment.
"I think I'll pass unless you can promise me more than just a chance of finding a man." Silvia says disheartened looking at Rhonda, and Lloyd. Rhonda tightens her grip slightly in response, and turned away.

Ren, and Brandon: "Sorry wrong gender, and species." She answers Ren. "Yes, she is. Glad to see there are humans out there who listen." Erica says seemingly pleased. "I wish those guys would hurry up."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Before he could prepare Lloyd is snatched up into a bear hug by Rhonda. She pushes his face into her breasts and squeezes him with her grizzly strength "G-gah....breathe...I need to...breathe." Is all he can muster to say as Rhonda tightens her grip, and turns away from the others.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan smirks while watching Lloyd getting crushed.

Ren, "yeah they do it'll be getting dark soon."

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Oh, good to hear, I guess.", Brandon said to Erica. "So does your friend hunt in these parts of the woods or was it just a special occasion?", Brandon asked about Erica's friend.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson smirked and chuckled as he saw the product of his little set-up, Lloyd getting a tight bear hug by their grizzly friend. His cheery mood however, banished once he spotted Silvia's sadness in the background. A trapper arachne like her must feel so lonely waiting everyday for travelers to pass through, hoping that one of them falls on one of her own set-ups... Surely she must...

*Ahem.* "...In other words, you are looking for something certain... I highly doubt any man among us is interested in being a slave to you, however, if you want some companionship, that, i'm sure we can provide."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"I do not know if I can keep that promise." Ivadi said soft "but I can at least offer this piece of advice, if these traps and backdoor romance doesn't work, a direct approach just be what you might need." He said as he bowed to the arachne. He turns around as he heads back to the carriage

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Too tired, and lazy to remember character names.)
Spidery group: "Oops sorry." Rhonda says setting down her half crushed victim.
Silvia largely ignores Ivadi as he went back to the cart. "Wait are you making an offer?" She asks Alison. "Maybe I'll let you tie me up." She says with a wink.

Group with the cart: Ivadi walks onto the road seemingly mid conversation. "My friends hunt all over the island, they are nomadic. They happened to be hunting near the cave last night. They like to... stalk their prey." She smirks. "My advice, don't make direct eye contact. They take it as a challenge. The bruising could make walking unpleasant." She says teasingly. This was about the friendliest she has been since the journey began. Elencia grumbles softly in her sleep reminding you she is there.