Island of Eslance (closed)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Re: Island of Eslance

Post by TheShadoek »

(It's okay bub, you never remember mine either way.*Shrugs*)
Alson nerviously swallowed his rapidly overproduced saliva at the wink from the arachne and immediately adverted his gaze away, his eyes slowly rolling around, trying to find something to focus on besides the spider lady herself as his mind was desperate in thinking what to say in reply. Silvia had sent him a mortiferous single-sentence answer, which completely took the man off-guard, and made him enter in a semi-panic state, yet that was not all Alson was feeling. Why did he felt so flustered and anxious at this moment?

"W-well..." *Ahem.* "Being completely honest, i don't know how to express myself towards that offer... But i guess, if things do come down to being a couple... It's... Possible." *Cough, Hack.* "So, what is your reply, Miss Silvia?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Lloyd gasps for air as Rhonda sets him down. Her hug had knocked the air out of him, but other than that he was alright much to his surprise. As Lloyd regained his air and got back up to his feet Alson and the arachne had begun talking and she apparently had caught Alson off-guard with her bold statement. His first thought was to set-up Alson as payback for setting him up, but thought better of it. He decided to turn his attention to the group that Alson and of the others had mentioned.

Lloyd then whispered to the grizzly "We should probably let the two of them figure this out on their own Rhonda...I was going to meet the others of this group and you are welcome to come with me.", He would wait for her answer before going to follow the one that left, most likely back to the rest of their group.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi listens closely to what he's heard so far and smiles softly at elencias grumbling before he focused his attention to the others. "Excuse me, if you don't mind me asking, what are you talking about?" He asked as he became curious about this conversation. "From the way you're talking, these friends if yours sound dangerous." He said a little worried

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon smirked at Erica's friendly answer. She must have gotten comfortable enough to be friendly now. "Good to know. I'll be sure to look away from them as if I was a shy and timid girl from a novel.", he joked. "Anyway, did they leave before we got here? Or are they still here stalking like you said? It would be bothersome if they start preying on us. Though, I hope they'll be merciful and leave us be.", he continued with a friendly tone.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Aedan has nothing to say.

Ren: "well that sounds lovely."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(Setting small goals trying to make myself do things. Not exactly working out as planned every time.)
Almost everyone: "Werewolves." Erica responds to Ivadi's question. "If you act too timid they may try prodding you with a stick." Erica says with a smirk. "Just don't ask where. In all seriousness they may still pounce. They were going to take advantage of this road block, but none of you stayed behind. Really..." She trailed off as Lloyd, and Rhonda walked into view. "Who are you? OH GOD this isn't going to be another one of those trips where we have a new member every time we stop for a bathroom break is it?"

Alson, and guy who is clearly OK with imposing on intimate situations: Silvia hugs Alson. "Yay! Now my sisters will finally stop calling me an old maid! Seriously I have like fifty sisters. Not even exaggerating, do you know how awkward those reunions are? They ALL have to ask... every time. Well let's meet up with ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" She asks when she sees Aedan.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi chuckles as everyone came together. hearing the centuars remarks, "considering your tales of opportunistic werewolves this should be inevitable, safety in numbers and all that." he replied "besides, I appreciate the company, alot better than living by my lonesome thats for sure." he said getting a snack from the carriage
Last edited by hothead1021 on Sat May 16, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Lloyd chuckles as he walks into the camp hearing the centaurs remark about himself and Rhonda "Nice to meet you too, but I doubt the two of us will be the only ones though, based on Alson's conversation as we were leaving...My name is Lloyd by the way." He paused to give his grizzly friend a chance to introduce herself.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson's offer was quckly replied with a hug and a short mention about how Silvia's family is largely numberous and has an affinity to teasing her with the constant mention of her own single civil state, which was unimaginable for the man who lived alone with his father for years, making clear as crystal that the arachne took his word of having companionship as something else.

The man was a little concerned as the spider lady had pressumably taken a relationship between the two as granted, but he was not reluctant to it in any way. Alson found Silvia to be a rather attractive girl after all and, regardless if she was an arthropod from her waist and below, he was willing to try a relationship with her out.

Alson shyly focused his eyes down and faintly smiled, before slowly returning the gest, putting his arm on her back and rubbing it tenderly. Just a moment before being interrupted by the arachne's own yelling as she spotted a teammate who stayed behind. He cleaned his throat, a bad habit he seems to have developed recently, and scouted the floor for an unexistant exit.

*...Ahem.* "Well then... I belive it would be best if we return to the cart soon, i could use my spare change of clothing right now." He proposes to Silvia, a little flustered, pointing out to his shirtless self.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Erica.", Brandon called out to the centaur, "This is exactly the kind of trip this is.", he stated with a straight face. "If this keeps up, there's going to be at least one new member for each of the participants in the pilgrimage. So get use to it because if this is a story, it bound to have a dumb plot where there's going to be romance for the main characters.", he added.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan: he takes the hint not knowing that he was intruding and bows in apology before walking away in the direction of the cart wordlessly.

Ren: has nothing to say.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

{Thought I was still waiting on someone guess not. On a scale from 1-10 how interested are you guys in this RP? It was supposed to be one of my best but honestly after restarting once, and losing another RPer after restarting I kinda took a huge blow to my pride in this RP. I've already changed the script to cut the length of the RP in half or better, and am currently off script because of the whole adding in a new player thing. After we get back on track I will make better posts, but tell me if it's even worth my time and effort, or should I devote myself fully to my other RP? Because the last few posts some of you seemed uninterested.)
Alson/Aedan: You both arrive back in the middle of a debate.
Everyone: "PEEPER!*THUNK* you all hear Elencia shout as she whacks Ivadi on the head with her wing as he gets close to the cart. She rolled over triumphantly not knowing, or caring who the "peeping tom" was.
Erica seemed unfazed by the events. "What do you even know of this man? Perhaps he's a killer, or worse a perv!" Erica says pointing toward Lloyd. "No offense I just don't know you from Adam!" She adds.
"Chill out Erica." Silvia says with a smile.
Erica turned towards the voice "Silvia?" Erica says shocked. "You were a few minutes late for a reunion!" She says warmly.
"Well there's always next time. I'll vouch for Lloyd." Silvia said. "Let's get going I always wants to go on the pilgrimage!"
"Fair enough." Erica sighed.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson seemed to have arrived just in time to see his pilgrimage companions be accused of: Peeping, Murder and Sexual Perversion. The latter being considered worse then the former, for reasons beyond him. Which made the man question a little the integrity of his team, they were still but barely known faces to him, and he was sure that he is the same thing around for them. Their centauress guide, Erica, seemed a little less than thrilled about Lloyd accompaining them. But luckily Silvia was there, and apparently the autmun-colored arachne was also an acquaintance of their equine leading lady, whom she trusted enough to soothe her doubts with only the word of said arachne as guarantee.

As things were fixed and the cart advanced, Alson begun thinking of a way so everyone could share a little of their lives with eachother, a very necessary small chat of sorts among the pilgrims to check on everyone's captabilities and weaknesses, and when it will be best to do so. As he walked, he councluded that the next camping stop would be ideal. Though right now he faced the dilemma of his spare clothing being innaccessible, due to the cart having the leader of the Werebats on top of it, accusing those who approach of peeping on her, or at least, Ivaldi being the first victim. There was no more option for him than to shrug it off for now, though later on he will have to reconsider his options if the temperature lowers faster than the daylight fades.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan: He came back to the cart to find everyone yelling about peeping toms and pointing at the guy from earlier, "Whoa what's going on here? Lloyd was it? what did you do?"

Ren: is silently observing the confrontation.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon raised a brow at what was unfolding before him. It would seem that Sylvia is a friend of Erica. Today must be a fun day for Erica if she keeps running into her friends during the pilgrimage. "Wow, you're getting to meet some of your friends, Erica. Makes me wonder who else you're going to meet during the pilgrimage.", he commented to the centaur. "Though, I'm concerned about supplies. Do we even have enough to take care of everyone? I have a spare sleeping bag, but that's about it.", he asked as he worried that supplies is going to be an issue in the future. "Looks like we're going to add some stuff to the list of stuff that we need to get when he stop at a nearby village.", he stated to Erica.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Lloyd stood silent as the events folded out in front of him as one of the travelers being accused of peeping, however the attention quickly turned back to him as the centaur apparently named Erica accused him of possibly being a murder or pervert...which was oddly worse in her opinion. He respected her concern though as most people would be weary of accepting a stranger with so little information, though the arachne that was with Alson vouched for Lloyd which made him slightly relieved as some of the others seemed to trust him.

Though one of the travelers that just entered the conversation turned on Lloyd apparently thinking he was the reason the werebat shouted "peeper" asking Lloyd what he did. "I've done nothing, I have only been talking with your friends...ask them if you don't believe me.", he decided to leave it at that, and also leave his opinion out of the conversation about supplies, as someone who just joined Lloyd didn't think it was his place to weigh in on that yet.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"ahh!, Sorry!" Ivadi said as Elencia hits his head with her wing. he had forgotten that she was in there, and now with this pain in his head he didn't care about the snack anymore. "she was talking about me." he said to Lloyd who spoke up. he rubs his head as he listened to the others. how Erica accused Lloyd of being a murderer and or a sexual deviant. he was about to say something when the Arachne from before named Sylvia vouched for him and is apparently Ericas friend. this is making Ivadi more and more curious. Just how many people does Erica know? from werewolves, to arachne to. sure her knowledge is helpful at times but he can't help but wonder how much she's leaving out. he decides to wait till shes done talking. once she has he approached "Tell me something Lady Erica, what's in this entire adventure for you?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

So, as you guys could tell from the last couple posts I have had a hard time being interested in this RP in particular. To be honest I had been considering ending this RP since we lost a member. I will likely turn this into a fanfic. There you may learn the whole plot of the RP if interested. This admittedly if due to my wounded pride more than anything. Sorry for those of you still interested, I just don't see myself regaining my passion for this RP.