Island of Eslance (closed)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Island of Eslance

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi nods as he heard her apologize "there's no need to apologize, it was a thing of the past, though, I will come back to the vampire who took my blade, and get it back from her." he said with a firm look before yawning "man it's late, i'd better sleep." he said with a soft smile and a heavy head he leaned back to rest

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Aedan: After a time he walks over to the cart and takes his sleeping bag out and (assuming she's awake.) smiles at the (insert her name...) and walks back to his spot and rolls it out with his head facing the fire.

Ren: gets as comfortable as he can in the crevice and tries to go to sleep.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

The next morning the sun was beginning to come up. Elincia seems to have produced a blindfold. She seems to hear people rousing. "Good morning don't want to alarm you, but we seemed to have been surrounded last night. I think it may have been two separate groups keeping each other at bay. One group I could barely hear, the other... well not so stealthy." She crawls into the back of the wagon, and with a high pitch yawn she laid back.
"Well, we better get moving, and Ivadi, please consult with me before offering my services. Alison, if your leg hurts you may ride in the back too." Erica says less than thrilled with the whole situation.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Good morning don't want to alarm you, but we seemed to have been surrounded last night. I think it may have been two separate groups keeping each other at bay. One group I could barely hear, the other... well not so stealthy." Elincia said having a blindfold on from the sun se crawls back into the wagonwith a yawn before laying back "Well, we better get moving, and Ivadi, please consult with me before offering my services. Alison, if your leg hurts you may ride in the back too." Erica said sounding less thrilled as Ivadi bows "of course Lady Erica." he said as he did his quick morning routine

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson woke up the next morning, yawned and and rubbed his eyes. Did he fall asleep without noticing? Likely. Though it was not a bad thing, or at least, he didn't felt like it was.

Checking on his leg he found that it had became slightly inflamated. A purple bruise showing up clearly in the area that he supposed impacted against the rocky floor, like a dark stain of ink on his skin, it hurt at touch but not if left alone. Standing up, he wanted to test if he could walk. No problem. Could he run? Alson tried to trottle in place but a very sharp pain stopped him right on his tracks, making him kneel in pain for a second, he was unable to run for now.

At the offer to be carried by the centauress, the man shaked his head. "As long as there is no need to put much effort in my leg, i will be alright. Thank you for the offer, regardless." He replied, standing straight and reading himself for the travel...
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon slowly opened his eyes as he woke up. Somehow he managed to fall asleep over the night, but now he's very tired. Chances are that he's going to be very irritable for the rest of the day now. Mumbling a few curses as he got out of his sleeping bag. Rolling the sleeping bag up, he put it away in his backpack. "Yeah yeah, whatever.", he muttered as he got ready to leave. "I'm so glad that you guys are so well rested.", he stated sarcastically, "Can we just go now? The sooner we leave, the less irritable I get as the day goes by.", he said with a tone that clearly indicates the lack of patience he has.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"I'm a huntress, not a lady." Erica retorts. "I'm far more practical." She says gesturing toward Elicia who simply waves her off dismissively seeming to have anticipated Erica's action.
Elincia suddenly sits up. "Oh, I can take advantage of all this sun!" She says in a chipper voice. With her back to everyone her dress drops to her feet. You can she isn't wearing a bra, and has a gorgeous back. Her wings are attached below her shoulder blades. She is however wearing panties. Despite everything else she wears being black her panties are dark purple, almost plum colored. She then turns around using her wings to cover her breasts. "Now I'm going to be tanning while I sleep, so be respectful and don't try, and peep." With that she climbed back into the cart. Soon after, all the preparations are complete and you are on the road. There seems to be something following your group in the woods to the left. You can only hear an occasional rustling, but don't see anything.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson heard, as he walked, steps following the group deep in the forest. He ocasionally turned around, but never saw anything, so the man decided to preserve this detail to himself and discretly approach their centauress guide.

"Excuse me, but i have been wondering. How much better is a centaur's hearing than a human's?" He inquired, strongly hinting that he is hearing something following them, but not quite saying it just in case the being that stalked them had a superior sense of hear.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Just ignore it. I bet it's a werewolf following us. Probably keeping tabs on us while the pack is planning on how to kidnap some of us.", Brandon said to Alson. "I'm sure Ivadi will somehow get on good terms with their leader from what his relationship with Elincia is of any indication.", he added with a tone of annoyance. He then decided to ask Erica about it, "Hey Erica, you said you befriended some werewolves, right? Are we passing through their territory now or what? I'm asking because you're a hunter and it's obvious something is following us while staying hidden."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Look at my ears, and take a quick guess how much better my hearing is." She retorts hotly. "Sorry, I just... never mind." When Brandon chimes in there is no response from Elincia indicating she is asleep. Erica however does have a response. "Trust me werewolves wouldn't be crashing through the woods like that. More likely goblins, but to answer your question yes this is their territory, assuming they are here right now. They are fairly nomadic, in the sense that they travel a lot. Given what Elincia said this morning however signs point to them being here." The whole time those following you seemed to be continuing. "Maybe if you ask nicely they will stop... or maybe they will douse you in Alraune nectar in a field of Mandragora if that strikes them as funny." At any rate she doesn't seem concerned.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Aedan wakes up in the morning, rolls his sleeping bag up and carefully places it in his back in the cart without disturbing Elincia. then continues quietly with the gang.

Ren stumbles out of the cave groaning and sees the cart about a mile down and panics and starts running after then yelling, "HEY! WAIT UP....DON'T FOTGET ABOUT ME!" his torn cloths flapping behind him as he runs to catch up.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Goblins huh? oh boy." Ivadi could only sigh, goblins were a little bit of a slight annoyance to him when they found out he liked sweets, some harmlessly enough went to his house in hopes for candy, and some tried to rape him which he manages to escape since only 1-2 come at a time. however he actually likes some of their pranks because they are VERY creative at that. but some try to capture him and some attempts were not very creative to say the least, like leaving a muffin under a box or some lollipop under a pitfall trap. while he can evade their traps he DOES recognize their danger in a large group. he stays close to the group in case of the inevitable

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Well your lack of concern is reassuring.", Brandon replied at Erica's attitude towards the situation. "I guess they won't be that much of a problem, though I'm aware that the universe could make an effort to prove me wrong.", he said to himself. "So I take it that you have been in a few situations of being followed? I assumed that you have been since you seem very calm about the idea of being stalked at the moment. Though, it is still morning so it could discouraged whoever or whatever is following us.", he said to Erica.

He paid no mind to Ren's shouting when he try to catch up with the group.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Altrough the centauress' reply was a little agressive for Alson's current mood, he was more concerned with the fact that she did not get the actual message the man attemped to transmit with that question. Then again, it was barely a hint, perhaps he should improve the way he says his indirects... Maybe accompain them with some slight body language... When werewolves and goblins are mentioned however, he perks up to hear what their guide has to say.

"I have not met with goblins often enough to say something on the matter. Apologies." He just mentioned as he kept walking. Knowledge was supposed to be his forte, yet, this time, Alson was blank. He struck himself mentally as he sighed because of that.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Sorry for not posting sooner forgot we were down to 4)
Elincia's ears twitch. "He'll catch up eventually." She muttered groggily referring to Ren.
Erica continues at a steady pace. "You guys are being hunted not me. Goblins find me too dull to prank, I never give them the satisfaction of reacting. You however are still new to them. " She adds the last part with a smirk. As you come around a bend in the road you see a massive fallen tree across the road. Erica actually seems concerned. "Well I wonder which side set this up?" She didn't have to wait long for the answer, as a goblin pokes her head out from behind a tree. She has rather small horns. Then, as suddenly as she appeared she was gone again. Looking down where she once was there seems to be a thin red string. "She seems to want someone to follow her. They know we need their help to move the tree." Erica said gritting her teeth trying to remain calm.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson stared in thought at the large obstacle before the group, it certainly seemed like an imperiment and the solution was not a simple as surrounding it or taking another route. They were a day of travel in this already, and if else, their guide would find herself forced to leave her cart behind for the goblins to rob and carts are not exactly cheap. Alson doubted the whole group could lift the cart high enough to get over the imposing tree before them, neither could they build a ramp to get over and past it, they lacked materials and tools to do that in the first place.

"I have a few ideas, but we don't have the necessary to actually make them work. It appears, indeed, that we have little option but to walk into their turf." He commented.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Alright, let's get this over with.", Brandon muttered as he began following the red string. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can move on.", he reasoned. "We get punked, they get rid of the tree, then we move on like it didn't happen.", he continued as he follow the thin red string.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Ren finally catches up with the group thanks to the road block. "(heavy breathing) assholes...." he breaths.

Gabriel: studying the tree he turns to see Ren approach and mutter a curse. frowning a bit before returning his attention to the obstacle. "I don't think we all need to venture into the woods for some prank. someone should stay with the cart and Erica if she's staying to dissuade any looters."

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson shaked his head. "There are records about groups of goblins acting as bandits in the past, but i doubt this particular group is trying to rob us. For starters, most of us got a desaligned look after our encounter with the werebats of the last cave. Thus. Our appearance right now makes likely for us to have no money or valuable things worth taking. Besides, i trust our guide to be perfectly captable of defending herself when alone, and one of the worst things we can do as a group is split up at the moment." He reasoned out.

"Perhaps... We can wait until they get bored."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Trust me, things will be much worse if you let them grow bored." Erica says. "I wouldn't mind the company, however your ally has already left the group." Sure enough Brandon has already disappeared into the woods.

Jessie who had been silent since the werebat incident spoke up. "I'm sorry everyone, I can't continue with this." He said solemnly. The warrior seemed to have been devastated by his defeat, unused to the chaos outside of the arena.

"You are aware what this will mean for you do you not?" Jessie simply nods before turning back and leaving. Erica turns to the remaining party. "This is only the third time in history this has happened, remember it well, and know he will live in shame after this. The only reason he can be permitted to leave because the ritual has not yet begun. He will be replaced, we have to go out of our way to visit a nearby town, and replace him. Also if you are going with Brandon, you better catch up now."

Brandon: As you head off everyone stays behind to discuss the situation. As you travel deeper into the woods you come across an Arachne with rusty red hair, and a silver dress most likely made from her own silk investigating the thread. She notices you, and scurried up a tree to a low branch. "Greetings, are you with that little goblin, or is it safe to come down?" She asks warmly.