Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

It's that time of year again for the Grad Academy tournament. What will this year have in store...

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

Post by hothead1021 »

---------------------------
SA Head Master Office

when Ivadi entered, he saw not the headmaster, but someone else sitting there. as plenty of questions rose to his mind, such as the strange actions of the man sitting in the headmasters desk, he felt a strong wave of magic energy rush past him and leave the room. this nearly boggled his mind a little before calming down. as he glanced at the notebook his curiosity of his man got the better of him. he smiled at him as he bowed "Well, i'm looking for a man called Ventreus Allo, otherwise known as The Court Mage. A friendly swordsman told me that he went to talk to tournament officials. so if you would be so kind, could you please tell the headmaster or him that there's something I wish to discuss with him?" he asked though there's a slight chance in his head that his search might be over before it began.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Post by DJ Pon3 »

SA Head Master Office

'Ohhh I'm about to have fun with this kid...' He put on a pleasant smile, picked up a writing utensil, and scribbled down something onto a nearby stray piece of paper.
"He should actually be back soon, if you would like to wait. He left his book-thing here, so I assumed he was coming back. If not though, I can defiantly give him a note. Might I get a name, if you intend on going somewhere?" He asked the boy. He looked fairly well-behaved, respectable, had a good, respectful tone, despite not knowing who he was. Well...technically he knew who he was, he just didn't know it was him. "What exactly are you looking for him for?"
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

---
Z. Magical R&D
---

"The Cloaked Wanderer?", Brandon repeated questionably. "I'm sorry, but it doesn't ring a bell. Who's the Cloaked Wanderer, sir?", he asked as his curiosity piques. However, his attention was drawn away from Tibrus for a bit when he noticed that none other than Princess Lisianthus and her fellow student council members were in the research facility. He didn't express any emotion to her as he return his attention back to Tibrus. Though, he did noticed that the student council members were making their way to both him and Tibrus.

---
Cafe: Status: Sealed
---

Word Play expressed no emotion to Rielle's questions and Annabelle's flirting. In fact, he ignored the flirting and responded to Rielle's questions. "Revenge? When did I ever said that?", he asked as he never explained his motives. "I'm just here for a good round of Shell!", he said somewhat truthfully as he walked over to the table where the two Orderites were at and placed the die and cups on the table. "Though, if you're curious about why I prefer Orderites to play with me, I guess I'm just obsessed with you guys!", he stated truthfully. "So how about it? Want to play a round of Shell? There's rewards if you didn't hear me the first time!", he stated as he placed the rolled up sheet of paper on the table as well. "So what do you say?", he asked eagerly.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

SA Head Master Office

Upon hearing his question Ivadi responds "Well, I wish to see him because my friend believed he could help me for a project I'm working on." he said as he put on special knuckles on him. he then focused magic energy as soon two blue circles appeared over the back of Ivadi's hands. It soon created lines that covered his arms. "This is a Magic Battle Armor I've been making. it's a magic barrier that can block physical attacks and magic attacks. As I worked on it, I found that it can also absorb some of the magic it blocks which I can then use for spells or augmenting the power to my armor. Specifically around the arms and legs to make each attack stronger" he explained "I wonder if he could help me enhance it in anyway. my friend suggested that I use the assistance of runes."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

------------------
Z. Magical R&D
------------------

Tibrus gave a nod at Brandon's question but waited as the boy turned. His smile lessened a tad at seeing the Princess, more so her company than herself. He knew many children of the Noble Bloodlines spoke somewhat ill of his line despite his accomplishments, but rarely did they, if ever, say such to him in person. He had enough of their respect, if begrudgingly for at least that. The matter was like water on rock however, they could believe and say what they wished to one another for it mattered little to the Architect.

"That's alright lad, although we might have to take a pause in our talk for a moment." Folding his hands together Tibrus turned his attention to the Princess and her entourage as they approached.

"Princess Lisianthus, I hope you have been having a good day despite the weather."
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

----------------------
Z. Magical R&D
----------------------

"My day has been for the most part fine, thank you Sir Heathermen." The Princess replied with a warm smile. The green-haired boy and the Jinko accompanying her waved at the architect. The Vampire looked away from the conversation, displaying disinterest and a callous attitude. Lisia then turned her attention to Brandon after noticing his gauntlet on the table. "Hello Brandon, I hope your research is going well." She is aware that Brandon is somewhat indifferent towards his fellow peers, but she wished good faith for Brandon all the same. "Sir Heatherman, now that we completed preparations for the festival at the academy, we've come to ask how things are going at the Luminous Citadel. The tournament will be starting soon, so we hope you have some good news."

The Jinko Anri began to nudge the Princess with her elbow. "Lisia, isn't there something else you wanted to ask Sir Tibrus?" The Princess gave Anri an annoyed expression before looking back at Tibrus. "Um, well...Master Tibrus, we were also wondering if you know anything about a traveler with somewhat spiky black hair and azure eyes. From what I could tell, his ability to dampen his mana signature is so great that neither Felicie or Anri could pick up his aura or scent. I had to use my Shining Light ability before I could even fully sense him. Ventreus who was also at the academy and said that he was on contract for my father, but I'm not so sure. The vampire continued to act like she was ignoring the conversation, but it was easy to tell she was irritated by Lisia's comment.

Anri began to speak again, "I personally think he's a warrior of sorts, I get the vibe he's seen his fair share of battles. Plus, I'm pretty sure I smelled the metal of a weapon on him when I finally got his scent. Thanks to Lisia that is." The Vampire Felicie finally decided to chime in, "Admitted, what really concerned us was how much energy he was holding back. Normally, we wouldn't bother with such common folk. Uh, no offense to you Sir Heathermen."
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician

Post by DJ Pon3 »

SA Head Master Office

"Hmmm. Interesting. If I may, uh...I'd suggest using something more reliable than runes. All they will do is amplify the section of armor they are supplementing in a specific way. When it comes to crafting mage armor, you want a more broad range of defense capabilities instead of the specifications of runes. Don't get me wrong, I love a good, creative rune, but for crafting armor, they are unreliable because they are so specific. If what you tell me about this armor's...'magic refraction' is true, then you'll want to use that to your advantage. The only issue I could see with it is that it could potentially overload the armor with too much magic...and when too much magic builds up in one place, it gets a touch volatile...it wold most likely shatter the armor and it would probably backlash and mana burn the user...so the armor would need a reliable outlet of that energy in a fashion that is constant yet not harmful to the user...making the armor reflexively throw off elemental outbursts wouldn't be practical...a mana shield would-...oh...actually...a mana shield isn't a bad idea...when the armor gains extra magic from absorbing an attack, if properly made, it could create a bubble of that very magic energy to form a shield that could take the next however many blows. And after the shield pops, the armor would already be prepared to absorb another hit and expend another shield. Since the armor isn't constantly being hit, it's not gaining an exponential amount of magic, and is redistributing what does hit it into a shield that will make it so it doesn't need to take extra hits." The words raced out of his mouth as the clockwork turned in his head. He looked to the student from his previously blank stare that he'd gained while talking, and smiled once more. "But uhh...that's just my two cents. The Court Mage might be all for those-...well no, I've met him before...he'd probably yell at you for being so short-sighted...or ask the name of the fool that put the idea of ruinic mage armor in your head." Ventreus stood up, and his contrasting purple and blue robes sparkled brilliantly as they caught the sunlight streaming in from the nearby window. "Now, if you'll excuse me, my boy, I am actually expecting someone soon. I'll pass on your message as soon as I can."
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

SA Head Master Office

Ivadi listens on as this genius of a man explained not only the problems this shield had but in one fell swoop instantly solved the problem through the use of a mana shield. With that idea in hand he would easily be able to solve the problems he had before since mana shields are able to resist piercing weapons like lances and rapiers, weaknesses of the magic armor with ease. After hearing his explanation he was convinced of who this man was and nodded when he told him he had to leave. "Yeah thank you so much, but when you see Ventreus Allo, could you also tell him this? Tell him that i'm glad that my father's old position as court mage is in good hands." he said smiling "I'f he asks for a name, tell him, i'm Ivadi, son of Merlin Ambrosius." he said with a respectable bow

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician

Post by DJ Pon3 »

SA Head Master Office

"Ambrosius? My my, must be a burden to carry the weight of such a prestigious name...though he seems to have left the name in perfectly capable hands. I'll let Allo know then next I see of him." He nodded to the young man. Ventreus had no doubt that he may have just giving his identity away with his impulsive ramblings, but mage armor was something he'd normally found boring. Hearing about a type of mage armor that would absorb and refract magic was actually intriguing, and he couldn't help but let the cogs in his head turn when his interest was peaked.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

SA Head Master Office

"thank you." he said with a bow as he chanted a small spell. when he was finished, wind picked up at his feet before he dashed off to the Magical R&D, while he would normally call it a day, this new information got him excited like a kid in a candy store. while the use of magic was prohibited outside of safe practice zones, some practical magic like simple levitation spells were allowed. and even physical enhancing spells like "windwalk" can be used if handled with care.

---------------
Magical R&D
---------------

With a small burst of wind, Ivadi enters the R&D with a grin on his face. despite his large entrance and where he would usually apologize for his loud entrance, he sits at the end of the table as he started to work on the magic armor, ignoring everything around him as he finalizes the magic armor now that he knows what to do with it. he giddily chuckles as he does so "if I just alter it slightly to allow better mana flow..." his magic armor glows even brighter before as thankfully he was able to adapt it a little easily thanks to it being with him. he believes it's ready for a test run now.
Last edited by hothead1021 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

In the school courtyard, a lone student was sitting in a bench thinking he was the one who was late. "Hmm. I wonder where Assassin is."

MEANWHILE

It appeared the two men in front of Assassin were not terribly impressed with his skills and continued their conversation. This hurt his pride a little but he thought it was for the best. Soon the stranger left for the Magical R&D Hall and the snow-haired student for the Head Master's Office. Assassin was going to the courtyard but the Holstaur had something to say. "Hey Bilbo. Can you take these to Mister Heatherman? I'm really busy at the moment and, as you can see, I've no one else to ask." The monster held out a plastic bag. "It's a little special I wanted to give to Mister Tibrus for helping me out in some personal matters."

Assassin glared at his colleague. The Holstaur could not see his eyes but she could feel them piercing through her. "O-of course if you're busy too, t-then I-I'll just deliver them myself." She did not expect however, for Assassin to snatch the plastic bag and quickly left the cafeteria. "Thanks!"

The hooded man inhaled deeply before dashing across the hallways once more. His destination was the R&D Hall which did not take long for him to reach. He also dashed past the stranger whom he remembered was also going to the R&D Hall. There, he saw the Head Architect along with a bunch of students with one of them being Princess Lisia. It seemed Tibrus was busy with the students and so Assassin waited patiently for his turn.

ELSEWHERE

The masked man had ignored Annabelle's seduction and approached the two Orderites, brandishing a die and some cups at the table as well as a sheet of paper. He reasoned he wanted to play with the Order since he was obsessed with them. Rielle looked at her ally. "What's Shell?"
"I think that's the game where you guess where the object is among the cups." The cannibal replied.
"Really?" Rielle grabbed then grabbed the die. "But does it really have to be a die?" The magician then asked the masked man.

"Well. Suit yourself." Rielle said before closing her fist around the die. "Dnasotninrut!" She said quickly, her voice having a magical feel to it, before throwing sand at the masked man's face.

Should it be successful in sending the masked man reeling, Annabelle would then sink into floor in purple energy and appear above the masked man, landing on him and sinking her toxin-laced fangs on his flesh.
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician

Post by DJ Pon3 »

Ventreus waited until the student had left at least any area that he could see him, and then left the office himself. He closed the door behind him, and made sure to lock it. It was time to go talk to the tournament officials about the new outside participator. Hopefully he would be alright on his own, Ventreus wasn't sure how far that coin would get him. He had other things to attend to first, though. After speaking with officials, he'd have to report to the king. Then after that, and whatever else the king may have him do, he could get back to working on his most recent project. Walking off, Ventreus would go searching for where the tournament officials were.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

------------------
Z. Magical R&D
------------------

The Architect gave a nod in return to the Princess' warm smile and the waves from the other students, then listened patiently to the groups questions. Not once did his face give any indications to his thoughts, aside from turning slightly pensive near the end of Felicie's comment.

"Hmm..." Raising a hand Tibrus rubbed his chin, a well seen trait when the man went deep into thought. He turned his gaze from the group to the high windows, now noticing how the heavy rains had become a mere drizzle, with sunlight beginning creep through what clouds he could see.

"It is midday... good. He is on time..." The words were but a whisper in the air. Giving a firm nod to himself he then turned to the Princess and her party.

"To answer your questions in sequence, preparations at the Luminous Citadel are moving on as expected, even a little ahead of schedule I'd say, so yes I do have good news to relay upon you. As for the traveller, you need not worry about him or his abilities. While you are right to be cautious around such a stranger, know the the Court Mage was telling the truth and that yes that man is in contract with your father the King. As for that man's purpose here, you will find out in time soon enough." While in most cases Tibrus didn't like secrets, he was fine with one as it was for the students. As was discussed with the other main officials, the involvement of these individuals in the coming days was to be a surprise for the graduates so for now, he would hold his tongue.

Besides, even if he wasn't a teacher per say, he actually like seeing the students try to solve a challenge.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

-------------------
Z. Magical R&D
-------------------

The students patiently looked at Tibrus as he stood in his signature pose, rubbing his chin as always. The students also observed the rain die down to little droplets as they waited for the head architect's response. At that point Tibrus had uttered something under his breath. The volume of his words were too low for anyone to hear. Well, anyone except for Anri, being a beastman grated a person acute hearing. Her ears stiffened at Tibrus mumbled words. "Oh? So you do now the man? Why not share with us your knowledge?"

At that, Tibrus began to answer their questions, in sequence of course. The architect was known for being very formulaic, hence his station. While Lisia was pleased at the beginning of Sir Heathermen's explanation, she was a bit perplexed at the latter part of it. That's makes two people of high standing who confirm the matter of the swordsman being contracted by the kingdom for some greater purpose. "...Is..that so, Master Tibrus? Even you vouch for this man's presence here in my father's domain. But what you're saying still warrants our concern. You say we need not worry about the man or his abilities, yet we are to still be cautious of him. What makes this man so special?"

At that point the princess heard a familiar voice. "My, I had no idea I became so popular." The group of people turned to see the man in question. The Iaidosai had entered the R&D, upon his arrival he saw many faces. He noticed the hooded figure who dashed by him on the way here standing in the corner of the room, holding a bag of something. "He uses up so much energy, he should learn to relax." The man then turned to the students. "Hey there, I believe we've already met princess. Though, I don't believe I've met your friends. I assume they're your fellow student council members?" The swordsman then sees a young dark-haired man standing near the architect, his face rather apathetic and indifferent. He also sees Ivadi whom he had spoken to not long ago. He appeared to be working on his magic armor, and he could see the boy was quite ecstatic. The swordsman assumed that whatever advice Ventreus gave him was most helpful and smiled.

He then turned to the architect. "Hello Sir Tibrus, you are the lead architect of the entire kingdom correct? I must say its quite an honor to meet such an individual." The swordsman extends his arm forward, hoping for a handshake from the middle-aged man.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

------------------
Z. Magical R&D
------------------

He was about to answer the Princess when the man in question spoke up. Turning to the man as he approached, Tibrus got a good look at the man. Everything matched as the reports claimed, so it is good to see one of the invited guests here. When the swordsman extended a hand Tibrus reciprocated in kind without hesitation, and gave as firm a grip as a non-soldier could.

"Indeed I am lad, and the same can be said to you as well. I'm glad to see you've come on time despite the weather, which I hope can still be said in the coming hours." Tibrus knew all about what was meant for the tournament, but since he had yet to hear about the other two he would have to wait patiently.

"I take it with you here then everything was concluded with Allo. That's good, helps things along. What isn't was you being seen." He released a puff of resigned air with a shake of his head.

"Then again, when the Princess strives towards something she goes like the tip of a spear, always has, till she reaches her destination. So I'm not surprised she was the one to find you first."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

---
Z. Magical R&D
---

Brandon remained silent for most of the conversation taking place before him. The only time he had said anything was when the Princess greeted him where he simply reply, "It's going fine, thanks for asking."

He was slightly irritated that he had to wait until Tirbus was done speaking to continue with their conversation. He wanted to know about this Cloak Wanderer who had piqued his interest.

---
Cafe: Status: Sealed
---

When Rielle began an enchantation, Word Play instinctively reached out for the two cups on the table. Despite being known to play games, he tends to cheat quite a lot. He had written on four things that was suppose to be use to play Shell. The two cups, the paper, and the die. One cup has the kanji symbol for 'In' and the other with the kanji for 'Out' in them. Placing the die in the cup with 'In' will allow him to teleport it under the cup with the kanji for 'Out'. This means that he can change which cup the die will be in. He does this to get the reactions of the players. On the die that he was suppose to be for the winner has the kanji symbol for 'Blast' on the dots of the die. The die would've acted as a small bomb that would kill the person holding it. Though, he couldn't use it as it was turned to sand. On the paper, he wrote 'You are the content.'. Opening the scroll will seal the person into the paper. In short, the swindler wins. Although, the swindler would've won if the game hasn't backfired on him.

He managed to snagged the cups before being having sand thrown in his face. His mask managed to keep most of it out, a few speck of sand made his eyes irritated and hindered his writing composition. He reeled back with the cups in hand. He couldn't get the sand out of his eyes due to his mask, but he'll try to make do for now. However, he felt a presence on his body and collapsed on his back with someone on top of him. Looking up, he can see that Annabelle was about to take a bite out of him. He quickly pressed the opening of the cup with 'In' against her thighs and aimed the cup with 'Out' at Rielle. He triggered the spells and Annabelle was engulfed by a bright light before being sucked into the cup. The other cup glowed from the inside and a flash of light was emitted from the cup. From the flash of light, Annabelle was ejected from the cup and was thrown at Rielle.

Should it work on the Orderites, Word Play quickly got up and attempted to make a grab for the paper that was still on the table. Once he have the paper in his possession, he'll try and capture one of the Orderites for his superiors to interrogate. If that's not possible, he take it and leave before he gets in any more trouble.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Assassin was, for the most part, unnoticed when he arrived at the hall. He prided himself on sneaking but even he was surprised that no one looked at him nor inquired about him though it would have not mattered to him either way. He had nothing to hide after all. Soon the stranger adventurer also entered the hall and he seemed to have noticed Assassin but again it did not matter to the hooded man.

Assassin began to tap his foot lightly on the floor. He was getting impatient. Normally he could wait for hours but his main objective needs attending and this small errand was getting in the way.

ELSEWHERE

With the enchanted cups, the masked man managed to absorb Annabelle with one of the cups and spit her out on Rielle with the other, giving the masked man time to act. He used the opportunity to dash for the rolled up sheet of paper.

"Do you think El Cero will like us like this?" Annabelle asked her ally whom grunted in response.
Seeing the masked man reach for the paper, Rielle assumed it was important to him and dangerous for them and so she opened her hand forward. "Derhs!" She said and when the masked man would find the paper cut up but still remaining its rolled up shape. Disturbing the equilibrium would result in a messy pile of shredded paper.

The masked man made his escape and the two Orderites got up to make chase but upon standing up, he was nowhere to be seen. "Tsk!" Rielle said in irritation before reaching out her palm to the left. "Llup!" The cafe's bald manager was pulled towards the magician and the latter grasped the former's collar. "He attacked us first! Got it?!" The manager nodded vigorously and Rielle let go of him.

"So, there's an Order hunter in Zauberheim. I didn't know such people existed." Annabelle said.
"Well either way, we have to warn the rest of them." Rielle said before she realized something. "Or..."
The cannibal turned her gaze towards the magician. "Or what?"
"Or we could be quiet about this and let the hunter wreak death and suffering on the Order." Rielle made a sinister grin.
"Aren't we Order?"
"Are we?"

The magician snapped her fingers and a portal with a black center and rimmed with malevolent green energy appeared before the two 'Orderites'. It is only obvious what they did next.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

------------------
Z. Magical R&D
------------------

Once he finished modifying the Magic Battle Armor, Ivadi was curious about the gathering around Tibrius. he decided to get up and see what's all the fuss was about and stay silent to observe. there he saw Brandon there as expected. however he didn't expect to run into the swordsman again nor that strange assassin like fellow. but now he's also in the same room as the Princess and the student body council. their presence was somewhat of a surprise every time he saw them. the male was a bit of a normal guy in his eyes, though he does acknowledge him as a member of the student council. Anri the Jinko was one such character he couldn't get a read on due to her stoic nature. though sometimes his eyes are drawn to Felicia the vampire, her arrogant and haughty antics and speeches were always good for a small chuckle. sometimes he'd just glance at her to see what she'd do next. but when he heard how the princess keeps asking for the swordsmans purpose here, he couldn't help but sigh and shake his head. he had thought the answer was pretty obvious.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

- Cafe

He was barely phased by what happened between the man with a strange mask who entered the bar and proceeded to seal the doors asking for two order members, who promptly answered him, he was one of the few if not only person who didn't panic aside from the two orderites, mostly because he was in the state of meditation during his meal, he was about to get up and see what he could do to stop the man, but it wasn't needed as the two orderites quickly did it and sent the man away, the two orderites were two women, one who seemed to be a mage and the other who was blonde, he couldn't tell what she was though, he calmly observed the small fight before the masked man had to teleport away, so did the two orderites quickly did so after opening a portal, in which he could feel strange aura emanating from it, but alas, he kept sat down in his seat and eating his meal, only observing.
He then laid back in his chair, having finished his meal he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling the air calmly as he tapped into his meditation, during the meditation, which is a unique technique from his hometown very little known from other regions and kingdoms, is that this meditation allows the user to tap into his memories, be them old memories or not, it also allowed the user to relax and steadily control his magic energy, as well as increase the body's natural healing during the meditation.
He tapped into a memory from before he got to zauberheim, where he was first contacted to go there.

Henry was at a local bar in a normal town controlled by the order, he was relaxing while eating his meal as a courier approached him and sat with him, by the looks of him it was an Order courier who had traveled quite a bit to get where he is "mister Henry Markees?" the courier asked him as he took a seat in his table "who asks? from the looks of it you look like a courier, what is it that you need to deliver to me?" Henry asked him in a normal tone as the courier quickly replied "I am an order courier, sent to deliver you this package, and I gotta say, you didn't make it easy to find you" he said as he took a small envelope out of his bag and laid it on the table, quickly pushing it towards Henry who picked it up "Well thats kinda what wanderers do after all" he said as he opened the letter, which had the common 'you have been summoned for said task, meet your contact for the establishment of a contract' stuff nearly all contract letters have, but inside the envelope he found a coin, not just any coin, a silver coin with a skull image on it, the letter also read 'show the coin provided to the contractor for recognition', the letter also read to meet the contractor at a bar nearh Zauberheim's northeastern gate, "Alright...so, anything else courier?" he asked as the courier replied "no sir, thats everything that I needed to do" he said as he then quickly left the bar as Henry was rather confused at how sudden this all was, still though, he had a new job to do, he left the bar shortly after and started on his way to Zauberheim

He opened his eyes, which flashed a sudden bright purple glow before returning to the normal dark purple color, he left the meditation as he looked around "well this contact im supposed to meet is sure taking his sweet time" he said as he ordered a soft drink.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

---
Cafe: Status: Unsealed
---

"Damn!", Word Play cursed as the scroll was ripped to shreds. Unable to capture either Orderites, he decided now was the time to escape while he has the chance. Pulling out the sheet of paper that he wrote on before entering the cafe, he activated the spell 'To The Place of The Future'. The words glowed as the words began to 'peel' off of the paper and began float around him. No sooner had they began to float, the words began to fly around him at an alarming speed to the point that he was engulfed in a bright light. When the light died down, he was gone. With the caster gone, the seal he casted fade away and the occupants could now leave at any time.

---
Seraph Academy
---

In the middle of the schoolyard, something strange was happening. Words began to appear and began spinning at an alarming rate to the point there was a sphere of light in the schoolyard. A flash of light soon follows and out came Word Play. The spell he used transported him to the place where the students are the future. The Order Hunter stood there silently as he remember what had just transpired. He was forced to escape by Orderites. This enraged him to the point that his magical aura spiked as he was filled with rage. The sudden appearance of his magical energy will no doubt alert the staff members, but he did not care. He was so angry that his magical energy was being manifested as ink that began dripping off of his body. The amount of malice was so great some students that were still present were afraid to confront him. He wanted to hunt those Orderites and torture them before killing them.

'Damn, damn, damn, damn, DAMN!', he thought angrily as he began thinking about how to get deal with them. As he think, he became more angry from the fact that he had to escape because of them. He became to angry to the point that he was considering on going on a killing spree, but he reconsider. He calmed down and began thinking rationally. His magical aura died down and the ink soon disappear. 'Okay, let's calm down. I can hunt them down later. I know some of their tricks too. The one that use incantations. She needs to speak in order to cast spells. I'll just have to make sure she doesn't speak at all. And the other one can teleport. I'll be sure to keep her in one place.', he thought as he began to plan. He stood there and ignore the presence of everyone until someone decided to confront him.