Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

It's that time of year again for the Grad Academy tournament. What will this year have in store...

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

Post by KillMoves »

Keith was sent flying a few feet away by Felicie's flame attack who prepared to continue as her friends tried to stay the Vampire's hand.

Getting up with only his black clothes burned, Keith pumped both his free hand and the hand that held the katana. "It's fightey time! It's fightey time!" The mercenary geared up to have a showdown with Felicie but then the purple-robed sorcerer.

"Keith! I demand that you desist!" Zev'jul yelled at his hired thug. "Lest I cut a very large portion of your payment." He then whispered.
"Zev, I don't think it's up to me." Keith gestured at Felicie, unbridled rage emanating from her. "I'd steer clear if I were you. You're not immortal like I am."

Zev'jul did not reply and calmly moved away from the scene to watch from a safe distance. "Alright, Rias. Let's-- Hey!" He spotted Ivadi stopping the Vampire in her spot. "Hey, we were having a moment here! Don't make me pour bleach on your clothes!" Keith yelled at the boy.

--MEANWHILE--

"Well that was impressive..." A certain, golden-haired girl called out to Alexander.

Entering the training quarters, Annabelle was in her typical frilly dress and approached the Order agent with both her hands behind her. "Hey there. Haven't really met you yet but Rielle said you were an okay guy." Glancing at the newly-disappeared training dummy. "That one wasn't okay though. Hehe."

"You're... Alexander, right?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

-------------------
Unknown Forest
-------------------
KillMoves wrote:"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"
WordPlay let out an annoyed groan. He was hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with any issue, but Fate had a different idea. Then again, alraunes are known to live in forested areas so he shouldn't be surprised. Though, it is annoying when he's in the middle of a job. He should handle with this quick since the trial is currently in motion. Hopefully this confrontation can end peacefully.

"I'll tell you what you have.", the masked vigilante began speaking, "You have a masked hooded man hanging upside down that is currently away from civilization by about several miles.", he stated as if this doesn't affect him much. "Mind putting me down? I'm in a hurry. I need to find a girl that can help a friend of mine out.", he stated. "So what do you say? Let a guy walk along his way to find a girl?", he asked the alraune.

--------------
City Streets
--------------

Brandon stood behind the princess as he watch the scene being unfold before him. "Oh, you have got to be shitting me.", he cursed as he can tell where this is going to lead to. "We just had one hell of a day yesterday and apparently we're going to get another one today. Was there a sale on misfortune last week? If there was, I want my damn money back.", he quipped as he's prepared to assist if things get out of hand. "Are we seriously going to have this on graduation day? Yesterday was bad enough as it is. Wait, should you two even fight? Especially what had happened yesterday... Do you really want to start something after all that mess?", he asked of Felicie. "And besides, you can kick his ass later. He seems like the type that'll harass others just for the kicks. I'm sure you'll see him later on.", he added.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

---------------
City Streets
---------------

As Felicie was about to roast the rambunctious mercenary, she was suddenly brought to her senses by Iva's hand. When she came to, she would hear her friends telling her to desist. The vampire also bore witness to citizens with frightened and concerned looks on their faces, fearing the worst of the situation.

The people began gossiping with one another. "Isn't that the heiress of the Schrwazrosen house? What's going on, why is she attacking that strange man?" "I saw that man press a sword to that boy's throat, maybe he's a criminal..." "Why is this happened now? Where are the guards?"

Felicie could do nothing except stare at the ground after listening to Ivadi's words, the current state of events look none the better. Lisia takes it upon herself to confront the sorcerer, who seemed to be the mercenary's superior. "You there, you are the magician that spoke with my parents this morning correct? Would you care to explain the actions of your hired arm; he had the gull to threaten our friend with a weapon. You held accountable for your merc's actions and I won't stand for such behavior."

Anri places a hand on Felicie's shoulder as a sign of reassurance, not wanting to see her friend wallow in self-pity. The jinko then shoots a glare at the two men along with the princess, ready to jump in herself should the need arise.

---------------
Schoolyard
---------------

Ruecian took a moment to ponder where they could find a decent place to spar. The school was now closed as the ceremony had finished a little while ago, so their current location was out of the question. Fortunately, Rue eventually remembers a small clearing not too far from the castle gates. It looked perfect for their match. However, the merc also remembers that they were ordered to be on standby until further directives - that means no venturing outside the castle gates.

"Hmm, you've a point. I think we'll be hard-pressed to find a suitable stage for our contest. I suppose we'll just have to wait unti-" At that moment, another idea popped into Rue's mind. "Henry, have you ever heard of a thing called mind sparring? It is a form of training where two people meld their energies together through meditation again effectively 'spar' within their minds. So long as we have free and quiet space we can essentially perform it anywhere."

Rue looked toward the city as he finished explaining his idea. "What say you? Like to give it a try? It should be interesting."

---------------
Courtroom
---------------

The Cloaked Wanderer asked for permission to begin asking questions pertaining to the case. Since he had observed the conditions made for the session, the Queen of course gave him permission to do so. "Very well warrior, you may proceed if there are no objections" At that The Queen turned to the side for a moment to whisper something into Arteus's ear.

"What do you make of this cloaked fellow? His arrival here is rather...abrupt. I sense he may have underlying intentions, what could be his angle?" Arteus leaned a bit closer to the Queen as to respond. "I do not know my Queen. From what I have seen he is a man of strange abilities, however, he has proven to be a trustworthy man. We will simply have to see what he has in store."

-------
Cafe
-------

After talking with Tibrus at the Citadel, Seijin decided to idle away time at a local cafe. While here at the shop, he would witness yet another interesting event take place. He saw a couple of students and two men that were also in the area. He saw one of the men press a sword to a young boy's throat, an act that made me perk up a bit. He then witnessed a girl he recognized as the heiress to the Schwarzrosen house blast the man back with a fireball while preparing another one.

Eventually the vampire's friends were able to calm her down. However, it looked like the students wanted some answers, most notably the princess. The scene was starting to draw a decent amount of attention. If it hadn't calmed down soon, Seijin would possibly decide to step in himself.

The old timer witnessed the Schwarzrosen heiress blast a man with a fireball while preparing another. Meanwhile her friends were trying to stop her
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:"I'll tell you what you have. You have a masked hooded man hanging upside down that is currently away from civilization by about several miles."
"Oh, you're from that place. Za-- Z-- Zoberheym?" The Alraune was not overtly sure about the pronunciation but she got over that pretty quick. "Well, good to know you're not Order so I can let my guard down a bit. Just a bit."
EndZoner wrote:"Mind putting me down? I'm in a hurry. I need to find a girl that can help a friend of mine out. So what do you say? Let a guy walk along his way to find a girl?"
"Oh? Maybe I'm that girl who could help your friend out?" The Alraune suggested, clearly not knowing the situation. "Say, mind telling me who he is?" Then her seductive smile turned into a frown. "Don't tell me it's a 'she'..."

--MEANWHILE--

Ivadi had successfully stayed Felicie's hand, partly helped by the populace who witnessed the situation. "Awww! I thought it was fighty time..." He moaned while his employer came up to him.
"I believe the situation is now up to you." Zev'jul said, arms crossed.
"Yeah, it's pretty much up to me." Keith replied while twirling his blade a few times before sheathing it behind him.
Phantom77 wrote:"You there, you are the magician that spoke with my parents this morning correct? Would you care to explain the actions of your hired arm; he had the gull to threaten our friend with a weapon. You held accountable for your merc's actions and I won't stand for such behavior."
"Indeed I am, Princess. I humble apologize for the actions of my sellsword." Zev'jul bowed. "Though I must note that he is... unpredictable." He added. "I should have just brought Galmore for this..."

Keith, however, had a more interesting way to apologize. "Wahaaa, Princess Lizzy! I'm so sorry for what I have done! The spirit of the fanboy came over me! Waaah!" The mercenary was on his knees, bawling and embracing Lisia's legs. "Can you please *snort* find it in my heart to forgive me? I swear I won't do it again! Maybe."

"Here, I'll make it up to you with some advice." Keith looked up to Lisia. "You know that Peter boy? Yeah, you should totally off him..." He whispered. "It'll be more problematic if you keep him alive. Even if it is the 'right' thing to do."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

-------------
City Streets
-------------

Ivadi smiles as he hugs Felicie "It's ok Milady, all that matters is that you stopped yourself before things got worse." he said gazing into her eyes. he didn't like seeing her that down. he would much rather see her smile, and more so at him. when it came for the two to apologize, the first one was alot more respectable, however the spellsword groveled at the princess' feet hugging her legs though Iva wasn't entirely convinced it was genuine but he decided it was alright. however he listened him whisper how she should off Peter ["Wow...SUBTLE"] he thought

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Courtroom ---

The Wanderer gave an acknowledging nod to the Queen before rolling his sleeves, just enough to reveal calloused hands. He then moved his gaze across the gathered officials.

"Now then, we can begin. I had asked before if any testimony had been given prior to my arrival." He shifted his shadowed hood to the men still standing, each would get the feel of a faint chill being under his gaze, but it would quickly pass. He started with Sir Thomas, then moved to the currently unnamed Elf, then finally resting upon Sir Cody.

"Correct me if I'm mistaken, but as you were the only one standing as I entered, would you perhaps be the first to have already given their testimonies for this session? If so, could you please repeat it good Sir? I would like to hear it so that I may be brought up to speed."
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Creator_Drake wrote:"Correct me if I'm mistaken, but as you were the only one standing as I entered, would you perhaps be the first to have already given their testimonies for this session? If so, could you please repeat it good Sir? I would like to hear it so that I may be brought up to speed."
Sir Cody cleared his throat and responded. "As I have said, I saw Miss Sivana in quite the state when she left to get the guards. Again, I don't know why she didn't just tell us but I believe she was in shock after successfully drugging Peter Culiar and simply went to the nearest law enforcement."

Peter was not at all glad that the first testimony was against him.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

-------------------
Unknown Forest
-------------------
KillMoves wrote:"Oh? Maybe I'm that girl who could help your friend out?" The Alraune suggested, clearly not knowing the situation. "Say, mind telling me who he is?" Then her seductive smile turned into a frown. "Don't tell me it's a 'she'..."
"Thanks for the suggestion, but he isn't looking for that kind of help.", he answered the Alraune. "But seriously, I'm on a schedule here and I really need to find a girl in this forest. What does it take for you to let me be on my merry way?", he asked the Alraune. "And please tell me it something that isn't time consuming. I would like to find this girl sometime today and go back to work.", he added.

-------------
City Street
-------------
KillMoves wrote:"Here, I'll make it up to you with some advice." Keith looked up to Lisia. "You know that Peter boy? Yeah, you should totally off him..." He whispered. "It'll be more problematic if you keep him alive. Even if it is the 'right' thing to do."
Brandon was near the princess when the mercenary began begging for her to forgive him and whispered an advice to kill Peter to save herself from trouble in the future. "Wow, that came out of nowhere.", he stated behind the princess as he was regarding to the mercenary's advice. He barely know anyone named Peter, but he noticed that he has been a topic since yesterday. He may have recalled seeing him occasionally at the R&D facility on campus. Although, this does raised a few flags since a complete stranger is talking about a fellow student. Just who the hell is this guy? "Wait, why would you care? Only a day had passed and you're telling her that this Peter, or whoever, is going to be a problem for her? Yeah, that doesn't sound weird at all. Mind explaining to the princess on how the hell that's an advice?", he demanded from the mercenary.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Courtroom ---

The Wanderer gave a nod to the man.

"Thank you, Sir Cody, your words are most concise. Something does feel to be remiss, however." Holding one elbow with the opposite hand, the figure held a pondering stance as he slowly crossed the room.

"You say that she left to get the authorities after having been raped. Usually a victim of such a crime would have become more subdued due to the level of trauma from the event, not to mention the humiliation. I find myself curious about such a level of mental fortitude from a young woman her age from a noble line, still young in the ways of the world. Unless of course, Miss Sivana was able to prevent the rape from occurring in the first place which would make this case of attempted rape and not actual rape. Also, how exactly did Miss Sivana drug young Peter in the first place? The actual sequence of events is unclear. For that matter, why is Miss Sivana not in attendance?"
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:"Thanks for the suggestion, but he isn't looking for that kind of help. But seriously, I'm on a schedule here and I really need to find a girl in this forest. What does it take for you to let me be on my merry way? And please tell me it something that isn't time consuming. I would like to find this girl sometime today and go back to work."
"Mmmm..." The Alraune pondered. "Fine. I'll help, but for a price..." She smiled seductively.

"Anyway, who is this girl you're looking for?" The plant monster asked. "Is she a monster? Or a human? There are a lot of monsters here but I'm not sure if there any human girls who live here. I mean, there were who fled to this forest but I'm sure they're all monsterized by now." She continued. "If it is a monster then maybe I know of her. Just maybe, this forest's pretty big after all."

--MEANWHILE--
EndZoner wrote:"Wait, why would you care? Only a day had passed and you're telling her that this Peter, or whoever, is going to be a problem for her? Yeah, that doesn't sound weird at all. Mind explaining to the princess on how the hell that's an advice?"
"Well first of all, I don't care. I only care about money. And burritos, and Ke$ha, and cat videos." Keith replied to Brandon, still hugging Lisia's legs. "And the day Lord Commander Jon Snow and the Night's Watch give those stinky White Walkers what for."

"And secondly, yes it is going to be a problem for her. And her father, and her mother, and her brother, and Rias over there, and not-Issei, and her friends, probably you too." Keith stated. "And you know why?" He turned to Zev'jul. "Come on Zev, say 'why'."

"I shall not." The sorcerer was blunt.

"Because people!" Keith happily answered the non-existent 'why' rather vaguely. "Especially human people.."

--ELSEWHERE--
Creator_Drake wrote:"You say that she left to get the authorities after having been raped. Usually a victim of such a crime would have become more subdued due to the level of trauma from the event, not to mention the humiliation. I find myself curious about such a level of mental fortitude from a young woman her age from a noble line, still young in the ways of the world. Unless of course, Miss Sivana was able to prevent the rape from occurring in the first place which would make this case of attempted rape and not actual rape. Also, how exactly did Miss Sivana drug young Peter in the first place? The actual sequence of events is unclear. For that matter, why is Miss Sivana not in attendance?"
"Mister Wanderer. Miss Fallia had indeed foiled Peter's attempt at her virginity. She had overpowered the student boy." Thomas Valentine was the one to reply. "At least that was the story Miss Sivana had told everyone. Peter claims otherwise." He took one glance at Seraph Academy student.

"And you're assumptions of my daughter is also remiss." Count Sivana was the next to speak up. "She's a young woman yes, but her mind has still not seen the... darker parts of the world." He said. "She did quite the feat successfully resisting the boy. As a father, I couldn't be more relieved, prouder..." He then glared at Peter who slightly recoiled from his rage-filled eyes. "...and angrier." Returning his gaze at the Cloaked Wanderer. "My daughter is still recovering from the incident. Mentally. That is the reason she is not here."

"However, if Your Grace wishes to hear Miss Sivana--"

"I will NOT have my daughter reminisce that grim night just for you to hear what she has to say!" Count Sivana yelled at Thomas, standing up. "Damn winning!"

The Valentine noble was not one to roll over. "That... is up to the Queen. As a noble-- no, resident of Zauberheim, you answer to the royalty and you will follow what they wish."

"You f***ing a******!"

"Enough Count Sivana!" Rielle stood up and the count stopped but did not sit down. "I think we are all certain on what Miss Fallia would say if she was here." The White Witch started as her gaze fell to the Queen. "...But Thomas is right. If the Queen wishes it..."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

-------------------
Unknown Forest
-------------------
KillMoves wrote:"Mmmm..." The Alraune pondered. "Fine. I'll help, but for a price..." She smiled seductively.

"Anyway, who is this girl you're looking for?" The plant monster asked. "Is she a monster? Or a human? There are a lot of monsters here but I'm not sure if there any human girls who live here. I mean, there were who fled to this forest but I'm sure they're all monsterized by now." She continued. "If it is a monster then maybe I know of her. Just maybe, this forest's pretty big after all."
Knowing that the case in progress, he really doesn't have the time to waste so bargaining any further wouldn't provide any progress. "Ugh, fine, I'll pay whatever price you have in mind as long as it isn't time consuming. I'm looking for a girl named Quirille. From the little information I had gathered, she should be missing a few body parts after getting caught stealing. Don't worry, I'm not with the authority. I'm interested in harassing the guy that punished her. So know anyone by that description?", he asked the Alraune. "And can you put me down now? I'm getting a little dizzy from the blood rushing to me head.", he added.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

----------------
City Streets
----------------

Lisia had a slight exasperated look on her face as the mercenary bawled all over her legs. She perked up when she heard the mention of Peter from the man's mouth. His rather vague explanation of why the young student is better off dead disturbed the princess and her friends.

The princess kicks the mercenary off of her legs before responding. "I've had just about enough of your antics. What is it about Peter that you know? Is there something wrong with him? At any rate I'm tired of your hired arm's antics; perhaps you would like to explain yourselves to the guards?" Anri adds to her friend''s statement. "I don't know what that retard's goin' on about, but Peter is a fellow student of Seraph Academy who's been wrongly accused of a crime he didn't commit. He's not some damn problem child that needs to be thrown away."

As the group speaks a pair of guards start making their way to the scene. Some local citizens point at the sorcerer and his merc to confirm the center of commotion.

Felicie, still frustrated from the event, decides to interject. "Can we please just go already? Let's let the guards deal with them, I'm tired of this!" Her day had been dampened enough by the troublesome duo and at that point she had just about all she could take.

The guards then arrive on the scene. One of them recognizes the sorcerer. "Sir Zev'jul, the locals say that you were involved in a dispute with these students. Care to explain?"

---------------
Courtroom
---------------

After Ms. Rielle settles down argument between Sir Thomas and Count Sivana, the Queen makes her decision on the matter. She looks at Count Sivana and sighs before making her statement.

"Count Sivana, Sir Thomas, I would ask you both to refrain from making further outbursts. You represent not only yourselves but the entire kingdom as well. Please behave like gentlemen." She clears her throat as she prepares to make her address. "Now, though it pains me to do so Count Sivana, I'm afraid that your daughter is required to give her testimony in this court. As she is the victim, she will need to be present for the session. I understand that this must be hard for both of you, but I'm afraid protocol demands it."
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:"Ugh, fine, I'll pay whatever price you have in mind as long as it isn't time consuming. I'm looking for a girl named Quirille. From the little information I had gathered, she should be missing a few body parts after getting caught stealing. Don't worry, I'm not with the authority. I'm interested in harassing the guy that punished her. So know anyone by that description? And can you put me down now? I'm getting a little dizzy from the blood rushing to me head."
"Quirille?" The Alraune repeated. "Mmmm... Can't say I have heard of a 'Quirille' with missing body parts." She then dropped Word Play to the forest floor as she thought. "I think I've heard of a 'Rille' coming here. But then there's 'Riley' and 'Milly'." She continued. "Also, the people who fled here tend not to talk about their pasts. They can but we don't force them to so I've little idea on what their backgrounds are."

"Unless you have something that can zero in on her." The Alraune suggested. "Be careful though, I'm pretty sure they don't talk about their pasts for a reason."

--MEANWHILE--
Phantom77 wrote:"I've had just about enough of your antics. What is it about Peter that you know? Is there something wrong with him? At any rate I'm tired of your hired arm's antics; perhaps you would like to explain yourselves to the guards?"
"Ow, my gonads!" Keith yelped when Lisia kicked him off her legs.
Phantom77 wrote:"I don't know what that retard's goin' on about, but Peter is a fellow student of Seraph Academy who's been wrongly accused of a crime he didn't commit. He's not some damn problem child that needs to be thrown away."
"But he is a child and he is a problem and throwing him away is the better idea than keeping him alive. Probably. Hey, I don't know the future. Would be sweet if I did though." Keith retorted while still on the ground. "Dammit, didn't see any pantsus..."
Phantom77 wrote: "Sir Zev'jul, the locals say that you were involved in a dispute with these students. Care to explain?"
..The guards had arrived to clear up the situation as Keith had gotten up.

"It is but a minor misunderstanding on my mercenary's part that spiraled into something... major." Zev'jul calmly explained. "The man has seen many things in his life and sometimes sees the past in the present." The sorcerer added. "He's... under therapy."

"I've seen s*** bro. Like the Bieber Fever, man! It eats you inside..." Keith said with the tone of a grizzled veteran.

--ELSEWHERE--
Phantom77 wrote:"Count Sivana, Sir Thomas, I would ask you both to refrain from making further outbursts. You represent not only yourselves but the entire kingdom as well. Please behave like gentlemen."
Both Thomas and the Count closed their eyes and sat, taking a breathe as they went down.
Phantom77 wrote:"Now, though it pains me to do so Count Sivana, I'm afraid that your daughter is required to give her testimony in this court. As she is the victim, she will need to be present for the session. I understand that this must be hard for both of you, but I'm afraid protocol demands it."
Count Sivana, a surprised look on his face, was about to say something but he instead hung his head in silence. "As you wish, Your Majesty." Rielle bowed and began to leave the courtroom.

"Where are you going?" Thomas asked.

"This room is silenced remember?" Rielle smiled at the noble. "I'll only be gone for a cinch." The White Witch left the courtroom and closed its doors. It was safe to assume it would be a short while before she comes back.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

-------------------
Unknown Forest
-------------------
KillMoves wrote:"Quirille?" The Alraune repeated. "Mmmm... Can't say I have heard of a 'Quirille' with missing body parts." She then dropped Word Play to the forest floor as she thought. "I think I've heard of a 'Rille' coming here. But then there's 'Riley' and 'Milly'." She continued. "Also, the people who fled here tend not to talk about their pasts. They can but we don't force them to so I've little idea on what their backgrounds are."

"Unless you have something that can zero in on her." The Alraune suggested. "Be careful though, I'm pretty sure they don't talk about their pasts for a reason."
"Oh, god dammit.", the masked vigilante cursed as he picked himself up from the ground after he was unceremoniously dropped down. Not only was the Alraune not helpful after wasting his time, she practically told him that he was better off what he was doing before he got snagged. "Looks like I'm not getting those last few minutes back.", he muttered, "Thanks for your assistance. Now if you excuse me, I'm off since you didn't help me at all.", he told the Alraune before he made a mad dash away from her. Knowing that she could easily catch him again, he wrote a spell on his arm.

Untouchable

With that spell cast, the Alraune or anyone in general are incapable of touching him. Meaning that, unless they have insane strength or magical power, no one can stop him from doing his job. If the Alraune tried to use her vines again, they would actually repelled from touching him directly. With that problem solved, he can go back to looking for Quirille. He wrote the same spell from before, but this time on his arm so he won't lose it again.

Lead me to the one named Quirille within the forest that I'm in.

With that spell leading to Quirille, he quickly ran to the direction that the spell is leading him to. Hopefully she's not too far away. It would be a pain if he had to go looking for her through the entire forest. That would be a complete waste of time and effort for one person. So she better be worth it once he finds her. Hopefully she hates the Order so he can tell some offensive jokes to her.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

-------------
City Streets
-------------

Lisia and Anri had been annoyed by the antics of this mercenary themselves when Felicie got angry and gave her thoughts about going. "sure milady, lets go. besides, it seems the guards are here already." he suggested

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

--------------------
Courthouse Roof
--------------------

Crouching upon the courthouse roof, Kogitsune Konori – dark Youko and self-styled Courtesan Rogue – watched the trial intently through one of the building’s many rooftop windows. She had perhaps the best view out of everyone observing the proceedings, but she could hear very little, a problem not helped by the fact that she had been consistently munching upon two apples, and was now on her third. Kuso, she was hungry! Normally she would have been on her seventh plate at her favorite buffet by now, but Mama-san – her current boss – had conscripted her into handing out flyers advertising the Momo Love Club’s upcoming Cabaret Night. And no one wanted to see Mama-san angry.

Konori shifted her position slightly, perfectly balanced despite the slope of the rooftop and the slippery shingles. She often travelled by rooftop when streets were crowded or she needed a quick escape, and rooftop spying was nothing new to her. It paid to have Kunoichi friends growing up.

The Zipanginese mamono had done well in Zauberheim, surprisingly well considering the number of cities that had either banished her or had a warrant for her arrest. It never ceased to amaze her how uptight and hypocritical humans could be. She thought to herself “You ravish a few men, help a few women become mamono, and save a man from the scaffold, and suddenly you’re the bad guy!” So far she’d been able to stay out of trouble, and even better, she had developed a large and enthusiastic male following in the Red Light District, now commonly called the Mamono District.

Konori smiled a sharp-fanged smile. Oh yes… she’d had a wonderful time in Zauberheim. Even while handing out flyers she had attracted a fair amount of male attention, giving away a number of “free samples” to those whose mana had smelled the most delicious. How she loved men. How they stared at the sinful curves of her lewd body, how her accent and forwardness charmed them. Even the men who looked upon her with disgust were fun to tease and tempt. Most of them were just jealous anyhow. Jealous that their god forbade them the sensual delights which she offered in abundance. “Humans…” she thought to herself, taking another bite of her apple “They need to learn to relax and enjoy themselves.”

Turning her attention back to the trial, Konori eyed the various personages involved in the case. Many she had not seen before, such as the mysterious hooded figure who appeared to be speaking for the defense, but there had been a lot of strangers coming to town since the tournament was soon to begin. In truth, part of the Youko was watching in order to pick out potential clients for herself and friends – the more influential, the better – but overall she was genuinely concerned for the fate of poor Peter. She had never met the boy, but she could tell from a single glance that he was no rapist. If anything, he was a rapee, not a rapist.

While handing out fliers, Konori had noticed the large crowd in front of the courthouse, and she had soon learned about Peter Culiar and the charges against him. As soon as she heard that the death penalty might be considered, her heart froze and shuddered within her. It made no sense, murdering one’s own to teach people to obey the law. As a mamono, the thought of murdering a human disgusted her more than anything else could, and her strong sense of compassion and justice forced her to investigate further.

She had not learned much. The guards were not allowing any more into the courtroom, and unless she found a way to silently shatter the window and drop in unseen, this was as close as she would get for the day. Even if she did not learn much today, she would keep her foxlike ears open and her eyes sharp. If it was necessary, she had no qualms in helping a condemned man escape, even if it meant also leaving this new home away from home.

Lost in thought as she was, Konori was startled by the sudden bark of a dog in the distance, losing the grip on her apple. In a sliver of a second, she was torn between her fear of dogs and her love of food, but eventually the latter won her over and she tried desperately to regain her delicious snack, lunging forward… and entirely losing her balance. With a cry, the Courtesan Rogue tumbled from the rooftop, landing fortuitously yet gracelessly upon a large mound of hay. The Youko was not hurt, but her pride was hurt, and as she climbed out of the pile and picked several pieces of hay out of her hair, she was very grateful that the incident had occurred in a back alley, and had not been witnessed.

Dusting herself off and readjusting her scandalously skimpy kimono, Konori regained some of her dignity and looked up at the courthouse with a scowl, as if it was at fault. “No more for today.” She thought to herself, making her way back toward the front of the building and the bustling street. She’d wait for the evening news flyers to be printed. Doubtless they’d tell her all she needed to know. “If I do rescue that boy,” the Youko thought “he owes me an apple.”

---------------------------------
In Front of the Courthouse
---------------------------------

As she emerged upon the bustling street before the courthouse, she could see that the crowd outside had not lessened much. Her ears swiveled, attempting to pick up anything new being said, but it was all the same talk and speculation as before, so she continued along her way. Though not tall, she attracted a fair amount of attention, her revealing, exotic dress and robust curves almost as remarkable as her black, foxlike ears and tail. Konori had supreme self-confidence when it came to her beauty and power to seduce men, and she walked like it, the sway of her hips almost hypnotic as the scent of warm spices followed her like a second tail.

Catching the eyes of men as she passed, the mamono smiled and winked at them encouragingly, occasionally even stopping to shamelessly slip them a flyer or her own business card. From the flush on their faces and the occasional bloody nose, she was certain her clientele list would soon be expanding.

Eventually, Konori became aware of a group of three men approaching from the other side of the street. Three serious-looking men wearing full armor and white tabards embroidered with the symbol of the chief god, swords strapped at their sides. Orderites.

Konori looked upon Order and its followers with a mixture of pity, scorn, and humor. She pitied them for believing everything their leaders told them, repressing their desires until they eventually died after a boring, colorless life. It was a waste of life, love, pleasure, and mana. She felt scorn for the Order because of their needless brainwashing and anti-mamono machinations. All so that they could remain in total control. And, in accordance with her mischievous Youko heritage, she loved to mess with them. Teasing them, tempting them, converting them, breaking into their library and hiding erotic mamono fiction in their books. Their reactions never ceased to be amusing, and even though she knew it was dangerous, she just could not help herself.

Approaching the Orderites, Konori let out a wolf whistle, immediately gaining their attention. Posing suggestively with one hand upon her hip and the other twirling a strand of her long black hair, she smiled winningly, her face the very picture of feminine beauty and shameless sexuality. “Hey there, Order-san,” she greeted in her most sensual tones, her Zipanginese accent immediately apparent. “Looking for a good time?”

The men at first looked startled at being so boldly addressed, and by a mamono no less, but quickly their expressions became stern and full of a well-trained contempt. “Away with you, whore.” One with startlingly pale eyes retorted threateningly. “Your kind will be cleansed from this world, and sooner if you will not hold your tongue and be gone.”

Konori assumed an expression of mock disappointment, her rosy lips forming into a pout and her ears drooping. “Awww… I thought you’d at least offer to frisk me…” Deliberately, she tugged down the already perilous neckline of her kimono, just revealing the rosy edge of her nipple. She could sense them struggling between arousal and disciplined disgust. It was a short struggle, but she savored that it existed at all. “And, you know,” she leaned forward and whispered intimately. “I give a discount for virgins.”

The three Orderites looked stunned, but only for a moment. In the next the one who had spoken growled with rage, his right hand reaching for his blade. “Die, monster!” Konori jumped back at the sight and sound of drawn steel, her heart racing, not with fear, but with exhilaration, a smile of triumph upon her face. Those around them cried out in alarm and drew back, but as the Orderites lunged forward to follow through on their murderous intent, Konori’s hand shot out of her sleeve as if hurling something in their faces, and in the next moment the three men were frozen in place, paralyzed by the ofuda stuck to their foreheads.

Once she was certain the spell had taken effect, Konori smiled and boldly approached the one who had spoken, even though his sword remained raised. Despite being paralyzed, a hot flush rose in his cheeks as she pressed herself tightly against him, leaning up to whisper in his ear so he could feel the heat of her breath. “It’s too bad. We could have had fun together, Order-san. Maybe next time, mm?” Giving his ear a quick lick, the Youko turned and bolted through the crowd, her musical laughter following her as she fled. She now had less than three minutes before the spell wore off - even less if a bystander removed the ofuda first – so she had to put as much distance between herself and them as possible. Either they would chase after her, or sulkily continue on their way, embarrassed to have been defeated by a mamono in public. Either way, the entire experience had been delicious.

Yes, Konori was having a wonderful time in Zauberheim.
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:Lead me to the one named Quirille within the forest that I'm in.
The spell lead to another part of the forest though the vegetation was much thicker along with the threat of danger. Despite the latter, it appeared there was nothing besides forest critters and varying sizes of flora in the area but a moment of reprieve made the numerous vines that lay on the ground and hung on the trees move. All slithering towards the target. However, they were repelled by an invisible force that surrounded their target. After a few more attempts, the vines gave up and their owners appeared which almost numbered as much as the vines themselves.

"Awww, he's protected by some sort of barrier..."
"Well, it can't last forever..."
"And there's nowhere for him to go..."

The Alraune were suddenly everywhere, emerging from the unrecognizable vegetation. Some fully exposed their beautiful green-skinned bodies to tempt while others were still covered in their giant petals, only revealing the head to the shoulder regions.

"Come on, mister. Drop the barrier. You know there's no escape~."

--MEANWHILE--

As Jiyi talked to Emilia, Haruka absentmindedly gazed at other places. Those other places happened to include some sort of commotion on the other street. Then something sped there by which the Nekomata could swear looked very familiar. It was enough to prompt Haruka. "Hey Jiyi, I'm going to check something out."
"What?" The Hinezumi was surprised since Haruka only uses her real name when something serious popped up. It was definitely something that took off Haruka's mind from her antics. But before Jiyi could say something else, Haruka was away.

The Nekomata bolted to the commotion and atop the buildings once the crowd was too thick to navigate through. From the rooftops, she saw some Order knights who seemed frozen in place with lots of people looking at them in curiosity. They did not seem to be frozen with ice but upon barely spotting the slips of paper on their heads, Haruka immediately knew who could have done such a thing. She knew she could be mistaken but she was certain her chances of being correct were high.

Spotting a figure dashing away, the Nekomata was even more sure now as she quickly followed, leaping from roof to roof. Since the rooftops were relatively more clear than the populated streets, Haruka caught up just enough for her to confirm that it was indeed Kogitsune Konori. The friend they spent days looking for in Zauberheim. "So that's where you were, Konori. You're SO going to pay for letting us run around like headless chickens." Haruka smirked as she tailed Konori.

However, both Haruka and Konori were in for a surprise when the sudden appearance of a certain hooded person sent both Youko and the aforementioned man tumbling across the street. That gave the Nekomata enough time to fully catch up and to land on the street. She then wrapped an arm around Konori and started rubbing the Youko's head with her knuckles. "Where have ya been you sneaky little fox?" Haruka asked with a grin. "Me and Jiyi have been looking everywhere for you. Don't tell me you've forgotten about us."

It was only then she noticed the man Konori crashed into who stood up and dusted himself off. "Hey, I know you. You're that Assassin guy. You're friends with that Peter boy right?" She identified Assassin before smelling the scent of gunpowder off him. "Hey... what you're carrying... you're not planning to break Peter out are you?" Haruka let go of Konori to face off Assassin. "Remember what he said back in the prison?"

Assassin nodded and his aversion to making a hostile posture made it clear he was not going to attempt anything crazy. "Well, that's good." Haruka said before helping Konori up. "Konori, this is Assassin. I know, he has a weird name but I assure you he means well." She introduced the hooded man before leaning towards Konori's ear. "Ji-chan has a crush on him." She whispered.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Emillia simply huffed when Jiyi apologized for her friend's bahavior "I suppose I cannot blame her for wanting to go have fun." she finally said a few moments later. Then, following the exchange between the two she spoke up again "I awoke not too far from here, as for why I find myself in Zauberheim..." her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes before continuing "...I cannot remember, but I am certain that I am no mere tourist here." she added, speaking almost at the same time Haruka said that she was going to check something out.

(Well, I'm sorry for the extremely long delay on my part, I had honestly lost much of my drive for roleplaying and even now I'm not quite back at 100% but I want to try and get back at it.)
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

--------------
City Streets
--------------

Zev'jul explained to the guards that the mercenary had some sort of PTSD, they guessed, and was currently under therapy for it. After looking at the silly sellsword, they then turned to the students.

"Princess, Lady Schwarzrosen, Young Ambrosius, you all appear to be fine. has this man harmed you in any way? If so, I'm afraid I cannot forgive charges, even for a supposed mental victim.

Lisia's hand glows as she places it near her leg. The glow starts to clean her stockings and boots, and after she finishes she answers the guards. "Aside from the snot he got on my boot, the irritation he caused Felicie, and the the general nonsensical disposition he seems to naturally possess we are all perfectly fine."

Felicie huffs as she turns to the side. "I already figured the man was special needs from the start. He isn't worth any trouble, so if it's all the same to you all we'd like to be on our marry way to the Luminous Citadel." Not even bothering to wait for the guards to respond, Felicie grabs Iva and drags him along with her as she continues her trek.

The guards, aware of the vampire's nature, chuckle a bit in response to her impatience. "Well, I trust you'll be keeping a better eye on your merc, eh, Master Zev'jul? Princess, will you be needing an escort to the Citadel?"

The princess and co. begin catching up with the mage-vampire couple. "That's quite alright, sir, I think we'll be fine. Take care on your patrols." Lisia looks over Brendan's way. "Try not to fall behind, Brendan!"

---------
Cafe
---------

Seijin was somewhat relived that the situation became nothing more than a misunderstanding that the guards were able to diffuse. Before the students started to leave, the old timer got a look at them and was able to recognize a few of them.

"The young blonde woman is obviously Reinhardt's daughter. She favors him indeed. The one who shot the fireball must be Karina's daughter. I've heard rumors of Karina's fiery nature, seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The small boy must be the son of Merlin; seems he takes after his father in looks rather than personality. How interesting.

As the man thought to himself, a waitress approached him. "Excuse me sir, would you like some more tea?"

Seijin arose from his seat and began to make his way out. "No thank you ma'am. I'll be taking my leave, keep the change." The waitress would find payment for the tea on the table along with an extra tip.

"If that is Reinhardt's daughter, I should keep my distance for now. It'll only complicate things; it would be best just to wait to meet with Tibrus later on tonight."

-------------
Courtroom
-------------

It had been moments since Ms. Rielle left the court to go fetch the young lady Sivana. The elf official had began to speak up. "Your Grace, is it really alright for Ms. Rielle to abruptly leave the court? We don't even know how long she will take."

"It's alright. She'll be back momentarily. Count Sivana's daughter will be required to give her testimony, so this must happen. Would you not agree?" Arteus replied to the elf.

Arteus then turned to the Wanderer. "If Her Grace doesn't mind, I'd like to ask why you have chosen to represent Peter in this case Sir Wanderer? As far as I know neither of you have met before, so I can't help but feel there is something we're missing."

"Arteus..." said the Queen. All eyes fell on the Wanderer at this point. The man was full of mystery, and now they, specifically Sir Arteus, wanted answers.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

-------------
City Streets
-------------

Ivadi smiles as hes glad things worked out, despite being a fighter, he's more of a pacifist. if theres any chance he can end a fight without conflict, he'll do so, but unless hes forced to, he will fight. Felicie, not taking this anymore simply started to drag Iva with her. he smiles as he walks with her "Straight to the Citadel ehh milady?" he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin