Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

It's that time of year again for the Grad Academy tournament. What will this year have in store...

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Luminous Citadel ---

Tibrus turned to the young mage, about to reply before seeing the cloaked man spoken of. Realization flashed in the mans eyes before he turned to the mage he had been speaking with originally.

"Write a detailed report of your findings up to now and what you witness over the next hour or so. By that time I'll meet with you lad to continue where we left off." With a firm nod he turned to the cloaked figure as he approached.
“Good to see you again, little Tibrus. My, you’ve matured into quite the man AND architect. I’m sure your father would be proud. Mind if we chat in private?”
"Humph, we can. Follow me." With a curt nod Tibrus led the other man down the hall to an unused room, which thankfully held a table and set of chairs to sit on. It was a make-shift meeting room, with glasses and water urns on a nearby shelf. Tibrus grabbed a pair of cups and urn, filled both with water, then made his seat at the table after passing the other man a cup. Tibrus took a sip before looking at the man across from him.

"I apologize for my curtness but I gather you would rather remain out of the spot light so to speak. I'm not as surprised as I thought I would be to see you here after all these years, though, Lord Seijin. That isn't to say that it isn't good to see you've returned, but rather that much has occurred as of late, one surprise after another that surprise tends to wear off."

--- Unknown Space - Room ---

The Wanderer didn't react as WordPlay quipped as he signed the contract before taking his supplies and leaving through the portal supplied. Once it closed The Wanderer chuckled aloud, shaking his head then taking one last gulp of ice water, munching on the ice a moment. Finishing he stood from the table and placed the signed contract within his cloak before walking out another portal. Once it too closed, the Wanderer was now in an expanse of nothingness, nothing to see, nothing to hear, yet he stood as if on solid ground. He turned his head to his immediate left.

" Activate protocol X97A-Aplha-03X."

[*ACKNOwLEDGED~*] From the emptiness came a voice that rumbled and echoed. A swirl of blue ether appeared, taking a vague humanoid shape before vanishing, the wanderer hearing a soft 'whomp' sound, the pocket space he had just stood in ceasing to exist.

[*PROTOCAL COMPLETED ~ I RETURN NOW TO GUARD THIS SECTOR~*] The wanderer gave a nod, crossing his arms.

"So, same time as next week Guardian?"

[*CORRECT. WHEN NEXT WE MEET, PERMANENT~*]

"Of course." With that, a small portal opened, revealing a a birds-eye view of the the trial room.
...Your Highness, I-I was framed. By Count Sivana's daughter. She-she posed as an adventurer who needed help and so I did. She then led me to her room in the inn, I-I believe it was The Bannered Centaur, then she put me to sleep with a-- with a potion of some sort. The next thing I knew, guards w-were already dragging me to prison, claiming I had attempted to rape her."

"Your Grace, I assure you, I had not nor attempted to rape Count Sivana's daughter. I didn't even know who she was then!"

After that, Rielle raised her hand. "My Queen, if I may..." She began before standing up. "I'm Rielle Leonardo, the White Witch and one of the competitors in the upcoming tournament." Then she relayed her request. "I wish to cast a magic-nullifying spell upon this room and area to prevent the use of magic in aiding either side."

"I object!" A male voice said. Then stood a man who was bald yet had a young face and light tan skin. "That would also prevent magic from ascertaining the truth."

Rielle glared. "And you are?"

"Thomas Valentine. Son of Duke Valentine and manager of my father's assets within Zauberheim." He introduced himself.

"And you're here because?"

"Is that even a question? Like everybody here, I wish to see justice at the end of this....
Shaded eyes narrowed in thought as the small portal closed silently, none in the room any the wiser. The Wanderer sighed.

"The things I do for my job."

Opening another portal, the Wanderer walked back onto the Kingdom of Zauberheim. Taking a deep breath the figure huffed before vanishing, leaving only displaced leaves in his wake.

--- Rooftop ---

Reappearing with naught a sound, the figure nodded to himself. He could feel their signatures below, as he did earlier. The trial was already underway, which left little time.

Grabbing the black journal he took a seat behind a chimney, the shade and colour of his cloak helping hide his form from view. Flipping open the cover, he was not surprised to already see a message written for him.
Hey Wanderer, I got some dirt on the count though I'll need some physical evidence and a few testifiers. I'll update you when I have something solid.

Nodding to himself, the figure pulled out a quill and began to write a response.
Good work. When you have a moment to spare, send an inquiry about the Counts daughter and an Inn called the Banned Centaur. Apparently the girl posed as a would-be adventurer in need, led Peter to her room then drugged him. Also, add the name Thomas Valentine to the search list, son of Duke Valentine. The man argued against the use of a magic nullifying barrier in the court room, I would like to know his reasoning behind the argument when you have a moment.
Ending his message he closed the journal before stuffing both it and the quill within his cloak. Getting comfortable the figure took a meditative stance, opting to wait to see how things played out. The white Witch's proposition was a good one, but so was the counter argument. But why make such a counter in the first place? His grin went unseen.

'let's see how this plays out shall we?'
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

---------------------
Luminous Citadel
---------------------

The young worker and the mage both gave a stout salute to the architect before heading to the testing site. The dirt-faced worker did make a slight turn at Tibrus and the cloaked man as they made their way down the hall; the worker couldn’t help but wonder who the person was, as apparently speaking with him was more important than continuing preparations on the stadium.

At Tibrus’s words, the cloaked man made a chuckle; not surprised the man ascertained his identity as quickly as he did. In fact, he would have been disappointed if he didn’t; who else refers to one of the kingdom’s most respected men as “little”. After his chuckle, the man removed his hood, revealing the face of a well-aged Zipangunese man. White streaks ran down the man’s long black hair, his eyes piercing and full of wisdom. Indeed, this man was Akarui Seijin, one of the kingdom’s most famous heroes.

“What, I get no jaw-drop or astonished look? Unfortunate, I thought I deserved a little better than that.” The man takes a sip of his drink before speaking again. “At any rate, I see you’re busy at work preparing for the annual festival. I’m aware that I’ve missed my fair share of them, but honestly all the noise is a little much for me; I prefer the quiet life in the mountains.” Seijin takes another sip of water, wiping his mouth with one of his cloak sleeves.”

“So tell me Tibrus, how have you been these past years? I imagine you’ve made yourself a family; you had such determination to honor your family’s name it seemed you would never find the time for such things.” The old warrior laughed as he teased the architect. “I’m surprised you haven’t asked. You know; why I’ve decided to visit the kingdom after so long.” Seijin looks at his reflection in the water-filled cup as he reminiscences about days long past.

-----------------------------
Graduation Reception

“You mean you don’t know? I would’ve thought you already knew of the man from your tour of the castle with Tibrus.” The king said jovially as the responded to Henry’s question. “I know Ruecian’s master because he is one of the kingdom’s greatest heroes, as he help my father accomplish his dream of making this nation what it is today. Indeed I knew Lord Seijin very well; I was rather entranced by his swordsmanship.” Reinhardt turns to see Rue making his way back. “And I am anxious to see how much his apprentice has learned.”

Ruecian has his usual collected expression as he response to the statement made from the king. “I will try not to disappoint.” Shortly after that, Lisia made her way to the balcony where her father was present. She passed by Zev’jul, who she gave a quick glance while on her way. She greeted her father with a hug; pleased that he was able to attend the ceremony.

“I’m glad you came, father! I was worried that you may have been too busy to attend. I understand that mother had to oversee Peter’s trial, but I’m happy that at least one of made it.” Reinhardt smiled as he embraced his heiress. “You silly child; did you honestly think that a man would be too busy to see his daughter graduate?”

Lisia turned to see Ruecian and Henry standing with the king. She gave them a wave as she greeted them. “Mr. Ruecian, Sir Henry, I see you decided to come as well. I grateful for your attendance to the ceremony; I also look forward to facing you both at the tournament.” Rue simply bowed in response to the princess, choosing to remain silent.

Reinhardt looks down from the balcony, observing a certain young man in the crowd. He then begins to speak; addressing his daughter. “Lisia, would you excuse me for a moment? I just need to fetch someone.” With that, the king vanishes in a veil of emerald brilliance. Shortly thereafter, the king appeared right in front of Brandon Valiquette, giving the boy quick a shock. “Excuse, Mr. Brandon? My apologies for the sudden appearance but could you come with me a moment? I believe my daughter has a few words for you.” Without even waiting for a response from the young man, he king places a hand on the boy’s shoulder as he takes him to the balcony via teleportation. Brandon would find himself staring at Ruecian, Henry, and Princess Lisianthus. The king walks over to his daughter; placing a hand over her shoulder as he smiles. Lisia has a confused look on her face from her father’s actions. “Father, why did you bring Brandon here? I don’t understand your intentions…”

Reinhardt smiles and looks toward Brandon. “Lisia, I believe you owe Mr. Brandon thanks, as he assisted in the assailant incident last night.” Shock fills Lisia’ eyes at her father’s statement of Brandon; he could barely believe that Brandon of all people would come to her aid. She then turns to the young man to hear it from him. “Brandon, you helped with the investigation? I..I had no idea; I don’t know what to say. Except…” Lisia blushed; she was a little shy about expressing her feeling of gratitude toward the boy. “I thank you for helping me in a time of need, Brandon. “ Rue couldn’t help but smirk at the scene; he thought it was kind of cute to be honest, as did the king.

Reinhardt begins to leave as he motions for Henry and Ruecian to follow. “Let’s leave these two alone for a while. The tournament will be starting later on this evening and I want you two on standby.”

“Very well, Your Majesty.” With his reply the merc began to exit the balcony along with the king.

Lisia still blushes as she is left alone with Brandon. “…So Brandon, you volunteered to assist in the case? May I ask why? Were you promised a reward or did you do it just to help me?”

Felicie indulges herself asking Ivadi’s father various questions about his exploits in the Crusades along with her mother as well. Other students looked on in awe as they were in the presence of another of the kingdom’s heroes. Eventually Felicie notices that Lisia is standing with Brandon on a balcony. “Lisia, with Brandon? No way, that cold fish?! What’s going through her head?”

------------------
Trial Chamber
------------------

Queen Brunhilde listened to the various statements made by the court members. She pondered a moment before she made her decision. “I can see that everyone is divided on the subject. So, I hereby approve of Rielle’s request to remove the use of magic. We will not use sorcery to probe the boy’s mind for answers, but no one will also use magic to manipulate the court in their favor.”

The queen then turns to Rielle, who was the first to speak after the queen. “Ms. Rielle, I would ask you to present any prove you have to the claim of Peter Culiar’s charges.”
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

------------------------
Graduation Reception
------------------------

Merlin chuckles as he answers Felicie's questions, indulging her. she then noticed Brandon with Lisia as Ivadi smiles "Mistress, I think its better to leave them alone." he advised "Yeah, a moment like this is too good to ruin, unless....you're after that boy to" he teased as Ivadi gave Felicie a stern look, Merlin couldn't help but stifle a laugh, its the exact same look his wife would give if she thought he was staring at a woman for too long

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

--------------------------
Graduation Reception

Brandon was still shocked about things had recently turned out. One minute, he was minding his own business and the next, the king appears out of nowhere and dragged him over to his daughter so that she can express her gratitude of him helping her out. Granted, she should be grateful as his invention did tracked down the psychopath. However, he was never put in a situation where he would be receiving as most people would flip him off and/or curse at him since he was an asshole to anyone and everyone. So this is a new experience to him. An experience that is slowly making him feel awkward as the princess' father left with the two guest which leaves both Brandon and the princess together. This is slowly becoming a stereotypical scene in a romance novel where the two lovers are left alone to talk to each other. Brandon doesn't really know how to respond to a situation like this.
Phantom77 wrote:“…So Brandon, you volunteered to assist in the case? May I ask why? Were you promised a reward or did you do it just to help me?”
Brandon snapped out of his own thoughts as he realized that the princess has asked for his reason to help her out when that psychotic vigilante dragged her into his own sick crusade. "Oh that, it was neither, princess.", he answered honestly, "I did it out of pride to be honest. The guy made a fool out of me so I decided to get him back. Yes, it's stupid to put my life on the line just for the sake of pride, but I tend to hold a grudge easily. That, and helping you out may have been a good incentive for me to volunteered.", he explained though a blush appeared on his face as well as he is feeling awkward at how he had phrased that.

------------------
Unknown Alley
------------------
Creator_Drake wrote:Good work. When you have a moment to spare, send an inquiry about the Counts daughter and an Inn called the Banned Centaur. Apparently the girl posed as a would-be adventurer in need, led Peter to her room then drugged him. Also, add the name Thomas Valentine to the search list, son of Duke Valentine. The man argued against the use of a magic nullifying barrier in the court room, I would like to know his reasoning behind the argument when you have a moment.
Reading the message that the Wanderer had given to him, WordPlay realized that he's on a time limit as there's a risk of not gaining information on anyone within the courtroom. If they implement the safety measures against magic, it'll be a hell of a lot harder to get some evidence. He took out several sheets of paper to write down as much of his spells as possible. He doesn't all the people within the court, but he can't risk the possibility of losing a source for information. Not to mention, the Count's daughter may be there and will be protected from him.

Give me the name of the girl that was punished by Count Sivana after being accused of stealing food. The punishment that was given to the girl was the removal of her body parts. A gruesome punishment must surely have a terrible cry. Tell me who the girl is so that I can find her and listen to her cries. Surely she will be in need of someone that will listen to her tragedy.

Tell me of the great gamble that Count Sivana had taken for the sake of his daughter, Fallia Sivana. Tell me of the reason why he would risk everything for the simple reason of his daughter's rejection of joining an organization. Surely, it must be something important for her future to join this organization. Tell me who rejected Fallia Sivana that caused her father to risk everything that he has. Tell me of the dark deal he had made with the dealer for his own daughter.

Tell me of the man known as Thomas Valentine, the son of Duke Valentine. Is he a man of truth and justice? Is he a man of deceit and corruption? Tell me of his life and to learn the truth. Should he be trusted within the place of truth and justice?

Tell me everything that should be known about Count Sivana's dauther, Fallia Sivana. She had accused a young student of rape. Should she be trusted? Should her words carry truth? If she speaks lies, then tell me the truth of why she had accused the young student of rape. Tell me how strong her bond between her and her father. Tell me about the necklaces she had planned to obtain for her and her parents. Tell me every dark secrets and lies that Fallia Sivana has spoken in her life. Tell me everything so that justice prevails!

Not having time to proofread his spells, he activated them and soon felt himself slightly out of wind. He began heaving lightly as he slowly recovered from the multiple spells he had cast. He just hopes that his spell had been successful in gaining information before he is cut off from his sources of information. He's getting one hell of a work out this week. Who knew he would be working this hard within just a few days. Makes him wonder what else is in stored for him.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:Count Sivana had many men and women that serve him in multiple ways. Give me the names of those that were once employed by Count Sivana but were dismissed from their service due to a mistake on their part. However, I do not demand any servants that was once employed by Count Sivana. No, I demand the names of those that serve Count Sivana in order to care for themselves and their family.
Wilson Rynton
Margaret Rynton
Cyell Arlington
Xain Bucchas
Orel Hillfast
Denton Caiphas
Jorah Mormont
Yelfin Riventor
Lyrio Everett
EndZoner wrote:Give me the name of the girl that was punished by Count Sivana after being accused of stealing food. The punishment that was given to the girl was the removal of her body parts. A gruesome punishment must surely have a terrible cry. Tell me who the girl is so that I can find her and listen to her cries. Surely she will be in need of someone that will listen to her tragedy.
Quirille %#@&
EndZoner wrote:Tell me of the great gamble that Count Sivana had taken for the sake of his daughter, Fallia Sivana. Tell me of the reason why he would risk everything for the simple reason of his daughter's rejection of joining an organization. Surely, it must be something important for her future to join this organization. Tell me who rejected Fallia Sivana that caused her father to risk everything that he has. Tell me of the dark deal he had made with the dealer for his own daughter.
"You'll be entering here someday, my daughter."

"Really? Here?"

"Yes, Fallia. Seraph Academy."
EndZoner wrote:Tell me of the man known as Thomas Valentine, the son of Duke Valentine. Is he a man of truth and justice? Is he a man of deceit and corruption? Tell me of his life and to learn the truth. Should he be trusted within the place of truth and justice?
"...And so, the incest child has to go to Zauberheim, take up a new surname or a whole new name altogether and handle the Ulthion's wood business in the Kingdom of Magic."

"So let me get this straight, you're sent away 'cause people might suspect you're the child of the Ulthion siblings? Shame, and you were doing so good with the people there."

"Indeed. I'll miss them but hey, I heard Zauberheim's great at this time of the year."

"Regardless, we'll have to do something about that hair."
EndZoner wrote:Tell me everything that should be known about Count Sivana's dauther, Fallia Sivana. She had accused a young student of rape. Should she be trusted? Should her words carry truth? If she speaks lies, then tell me the truth of why she had accused the young student of rape. Tell me how strong her bond between her and her father. Tell me about the necklaces she had planned to obtain for her and her parents. Tell me every dark secrets and lies that Fallia Sivana has spoken in her life. Tell me everything so that justice prevails!
"Father! Father! I've done it! I've made a stone float!"

"Truly?! Great work! Keep working hard, my dear, for you are one step closer to entering the Academy."

"I will!"

"Oh, Fallia. I think I may have the perfect reward for your progress..."

---

"I'm sorry dear, but you haven't passed."

---

"You see him? He was one of those... 'luckies', as your father had called them."

"Huh..."

--MEANWHILE--
Phantom77 wrote:“I can see that everyone is divided on the subject. So, I hereby approve of Rielle’s request to remove the use of magic. We will not use sorcery to probe the boy’s mind for answers, but no one will also use magic to manipulate the court in their favor.”
"My gratitudes, Your Grace." Rielle bowed while Thomas sat down in defeat.

"Ecnelis." Rielle spoke. The spell should prevent any spells from being cast upon anything or anyone in the chamber. The White Witch remembered when she used it to help the Order assault an archipelago of water monsters who relied heavily on magic. It was supposed to be an effortless victory for the Order fleet but a Sea Bishop channeled the power of Poseidon to break through the spell. However, Rielle heard the Sea Bishop was still in a coma to this day.
Phantom77 wrote:“Ms. Rielle, I would ask you to present any prove you have to the claim of Peter Culiar’s charges.”
Most of the chamber looked at the Queen in confusion. "Y-your Grace, I am not part of the prosecution nor the defense." Rielle responded. "I merely wish to see fairness in the trial." Those last words made Thomas raise an eyebrow. "I believe the Queen meant Sir Cody who was at the Bannered Centaur when the incident happened." Rielle said, looking at a person in plain clothes with an aged but clean face and short black hair.

The man stood up and cleared his throat. "Your Grace, when Miss Sivana left to get the guards, she was in a... terrible state. She... scrambled out of the inn with her clothes a bit torn as if someone was trying to rip them off." He said. "I don't know why she didn't just tell us, the patrons, but I believe she was in shock after successfully drugging Peter Culiar and simply went to the nearest law enforcement."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Emilia grumbled at the nekomata not heeding her request and when she resumed tugging on her arm Emilia shook her head but didn't budge from where she was standing "Perhaps I was not clear enough, I am not interested in getting myself drunk, now let go before I lose my patience." she said in a strict tone, in all honesty this Haruka girl was giving her the urge to make her whip crack, though she felt this would not accomplish much in the current situation.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Luminous Citadel - Side Room ---

"The last few years have been well for the most part, peaceful actually beyond an incident or two but nothing striking. Married my wife a few decades ago now, met her soon after I was saved from Ogres when I was a summer shy of twenty. Had two children, both my apprentices now and have done some good for the Kingdom. If you noticed the different shingles on the rooftops, that would be their creation." He refilled Seijin's cup before taking a gulp from his own.

"As for why I haven't asked, you've always had a reason for everything you've done Lord Seijin, today will prove no different. Considering everything that's happened in the last few days alongside the time of year, I'd have been surprised if you hadn't shown up." Taking another swig Tibrus filled his own glass. Finding the pitcher empty he stood from the table and switched to another one before returning to the table.

"His Majesty has done much these last few months, convened a council to create a new barrier array for the tournament, called in actual warriors to help test the students, your student Ruecien among them, and other such things. I'm still skeptical that he was able to call in the Cloaked Wanderer of all people..."

--- Rooftop ---

The Wanderer stirred when he felt the silence spell take hold. Swiftly he stood, taking back out the black journal where he wrote to Wordplay swiftly.
'The anti-magic ward's been placed. I'll go buy you a little time and keep you informed. Our communication won't been affected, so no need to worry. Also, I'll send a little something to keep you going, don't want you running out of steam now do we?'
Closing the journal he reached with hi free hand into a portal and pulled out a small vial with a cork stopper. Inside swirled a liquid green as pine needles. He tossed it into the air where it passed through another portal, it would reappear beside WordPlay on an old pillow someone had thrown out. Wrapped around the vial he would find that he should take the potion in small sips when he needed it.

Nodding to himself, and journal in hand, the Wanderer stepped through a larger portal, reappearing in an empty hallway outside the courtroom. Before stepping around the corner the figure took out a paper seal and slapped it on the inner cover of the black journal. The book flashed once before returning to normal. Prepared he calmly stepped around the corner, where he instantly grabbed the attention of the guards standing outside the doors.

"Forgive my tardiness, I am here to aid in prooving the innocence of one Peter Culiar."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

------------------
Unknown Alley
------------------

After getting the results of his spells, WordPlay check the journal to see if the Wanderer had updated him on the status of the courtroom. To his disappointment, the courtroom is now protected from him. Though, on the bright side, he now got a nifty potion in case of emergencies. The Wanderer has to update him on any leads that he could follow. However, the vigilante should continue to dig up some dirt. Looking over the names that he had acquired, he began writing once more.

Of the names that I have acquired, tell me their location and status of their well being. I must know where I could find them and to learn about them. Are they employed? Are they alive? Are they married? Tell me everything about the people that I have the name of.

With that spell in mind, he'll be able to find them and to learn about their current status. Hopefully they're alive for them to testify against Count Sivana. Now he'll have to find that girl with the missing parts.

Give me the location of a girl named Quirille that was punished by Count Sivana for being accused of stealing food and lost some of her body parts as compensation by the Count.

This one should be easy. How many girls named Quirille that was punished for being accused of stealing food? And besides, she's going to be a valuable testimony. Delivering punishment when you're not part of the justice system makes no one different from being a vigilante. Which WordPlay is certain it's illegal in most countries. With that done, he'll start updating the Wanderer about Thomas Valentine.
Yo, Wanderer, Thomas Valentine is not who he say he is. I don't know his real identity but apparently, he's the child of an incestuous relationship between the Ulthion siblings. Don't know who they are, but they have wood business in the kingdom. Apparently he's in charge of handling it. Oh, speaking of incest, the bond between the count and his daughter is strong. A bit too strong if you ask me. Apparently, he made a shady deal with someone for the sake of his daughter. Apparently, she tried to get in Seraph Academy but never did. Now she's hating on the students that got in. I guess her getting into Seraph was a huge deal for him and now he's risking everything for her. Makes you wonder what's the deal with them. Oh, I need you to do something for me. Apparently there's a necklace that became a huge secret for the count. His daughter found three matching necklaces for her and her parents. You wouldn't mind checking to see if they're wearing their necklace would you?
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

-----------------------------------
Luminous Citadel - Side Room
-----------------------------------

Seijin listens as Tibrus explains life within the kingdom for the past few years; about the couple of incidents the old one had heard about briefly, the architect's family. and about preparations for the tournament taking place later on. While drinking from his cup, a certain line from Tibrus made the swordsman perk up.
Creator_Drake wrote:called in actual warriors to help test the students, your student Ruecien among them
At these words, a smirk appeared on Seijin's face as he finished his glass. "That's funny; I don't remember telling you that I had a student. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. That makes two people who have mentioned my dummy apprentice; I hope the lad didn't make a bad impression on your - he has a habit of coming off as callous and stone-faced, hehe."

At mention of the Cloaked Wanderer, Seijin made another chuckle as he recalled the event at the inn last night. "If you're still skeptical, I have a tale that may influence your belief in the man. Last night I made bed at an inn in the eastern district; Interestingly while at the tavern I was joined by a figure in a hooded cloak. To everyone's surprise he ordered the Deity Breaker, a drink so strong it could put out a nine-tailed inari and ryu in mere minutes. The man downed a full serving in one gulp and was perfectly fine afterwards; even had the energy to pleasure some of the fellow patrons." Seijin finished his second helping of water before speaking again.

"While it doesn't really mean anything, I figured it'd be a good story to tell, heh. Besides, nothing in this world is absolute; after all, no one thought that the little brat Tibrus would grow up to be such a well-respected man and honor the Heatherman name with such integrity." Indeed, Lord Seijin always loved to tease Tibrus whenever he could.

Jovial comments aside, the air in the room shifted when Seijin's expression grew more serious. "Tibrus, I have a question for you. In recent times, has Reinhardt's behavior been questionable? As in, has there been anything strange about his character or personality? Anything of note?" Seijin looked to the side as he asked his question. "I realize it's a rather out-of-the-blue question Tibrus, but I would like to know. It's...rather important."

---------------------------
Graduation Reception
---------------------------

"Pride is your main reasoning, is it?" The princess responded to Brandon's explanation with a hint of coyness. "And you say that helping me out was a good incentive? Heh, I guess I should take that as a compliment" One could tell at a glance that the princess was flustered; she wasn't use to this kind of situation after all.

At any rate, Brandon, you have most sincere and eternal gratitude. I won't forget that you help me in my time of need. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask; after all, it's my duty as the future ruler of this kingdom." Lisia made an elegant bow at Brandon to further symbolize her gratefulness. However, after she made the gesture a most humorous look of embarrassment showed on her face. "Oh...oh dear, I do hope I didn't sound too silly or melodramatic in my thanks." Lisia stared at the ground nervously, as she couldn't bare to look young Valiquette in the eyes.

Felicie noticed the look Ivadi gave her while they talked about Brandon and Lisia on the balcony. "Come now, Ivadi. Why would anyone be smitten by that stuffy, obsessed, introvert. I mean, he has to rely on some obscure form of magical manipulation and his silly little gadgets. Anyway Ivadi we should prepare for the tournament." Felicie turns to her servant's father. "I was very nice speaking with you, Sir Merlin. Don't worry, I'll take very good care of your son, teehee!" Felicie takes Ivadi to find Anri and Luke and to meet Lisia.

-----------------------
School Courtyard
-----------------------

The King stands before Ruecian and Henry in Seraph's courtyard; planning to give them new orders. "All right gentlemen, I do hope you enjoyed the graduation ceremony. I believe you know that the tournament will be taking place later on in the evening. Since that's a while from now, remain on standby until then. But be sure to remain near the Citadel for the competition; I'll send a official to meet you both if I have new orders. Until then, fellow warriors!"

The king then vanishes once again, leaving the two mercs by their lonesome.

"What an odd fellow, always giving orders so casually only to leave at a moment's notice." Rue folded his arms as he spoke. He then turned to Henry. "I don't suppose you know of a good way to pass the time? Perhaps a spar in an open field somewhere?"

--------------
Courtroom
--------------

The queen raised a brow at Ms. Rielle's response; finding it to be quite strange. Before the queen could respond to Sir Cody, the court was interrupted by an unexpected guest - the Cloaked Wanderer.

Brunhilde glares at the hooded figure with a stern expression. "What is the meaning of this? Who are you and what gives you the right to insert yourself into this court session?" Arteus stands as the hooded one enters the room. "Your Grace, I am fairly certain this man is the Cloaked Wanderer, one of the warriors contacted by His Majesty. My queen, while the court is already in session, I believe his temporary peerage should allow him to provide his testimony of young Peter. Of course, the final word is yours Your Grace."

The queen ponders a moment before coming to a decision. "I would ask the other members of the court for their opinion. Do you all agree or disagree to allow this man to give his testimony here? After you make your statements, I will make a final decision."

Three officials stood as they gave there vote. Two of them were males - one rather young and one middle-aged. The other was a mamono - an Elf dressed in robes. They all responded yes to the queen's proposition. "All right, that makes three. Sir Cody, Sir Thomas, Ms. Rielle, what say you all?" After the other three made their decisions, Brunhilde will make her final decision as to entertain the Cloaked Wanderer or not.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

------------------------
Graduation Reception
------------------------

Ivadi relaxed as Felicie assured him she has no eyes for Brandon. Merlin smiles seeing them leave "play nice you two." he said ["hmm, to be honest it has been a long time since I've been in Zaburhiem, perhaps I should give him a visit. last I've seen of him, he and his wife were having a princess."] he thought as he decides instead of using magic, he heads for the castle on foot, letting Iva know of his departure, passing by Ruecian and Henry along the way.

City Streets: Main Road

The Arch Mage headed for the castle through the Main Road, the most direct way to the castle. it gave him a chance to also see how the city was doing

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Oersted wrote:"Perhaps I was not clear enough, I am not interested in getting myself drunk, now let go before I lose my patience."
"Well aren't you a stick in the mud." Haruka stopped pulling Emilia with a disappointed look in her face.

It was then Jiyi took the helm. "I'm sorry for my companion's actions, Miss Emilia." She bowed at the Dark Elf. "Why don't we start over?" The Hinezumi then cleared her throat. "You claim to have lost your memory, yes? If so, is there a reason you find yourself in Zauberheim?"

"Isn't it obvious, Ji-chan? She wandered here by chance." Haruka stated.
"That is merely a possibility." Jiyi retorted. "Another possibility is that she subconsciously went here due to her suppressed memory. There's also a possibility that where she lost her memory is not far from here."

--MEANWHILE--
EndZoner wrote:Of the names that I have acquired, tell me their location and status of their well being. I must know where I could find them and to learn about them. Are they employed? Are they alive? Are they married? Tell me everything about the people that I have the name of.
Wilson Rynton ----------- Living in Lescatie with Margaret
Margaret Rynton -------- Living in Lescatie with Wilson, transformed into a Dark Slime
Cyell Arlington ---------- Slain for thievery
Xain Bucchas ------------ Traveled to the Mist Continent, married a Ren Xiongmao
Orel Hillfast ------------- Died of Red Death
Denton Caiphas --------- Went into a portal, never seen again
Jorah Mormont ---------- Died of greyscale
Yelfin Riventor ---------- Went into a portal, never seen again
Lyrio Everett ------------ Committed suicide via hanging

EndZoner wrote:Give me the location of a girl named Quirille that was punished by Count Sivana for being accused of stealing food and lost some of her body parts as compensation by the Count.
In an unknown forest, three leagues west of Zauberheim

--ELSEWHERE--

After Sir Cody's testimony, a person interrupted the court. Someone Rielle was familiar with, the Cloaked Wanderer who was there to help defend Peter Culiar.

The student's face brightened while others' darkened, especially Count Sivana who looked at Rielle. The White Witch looked back but she strangely has a neutral expression. The Queen was one whose faces darkened though the reason was different. She had no idea who the Cloaked Wanderer until Arteus introduced him. Her face lightened as the court watched her ponder whether to entertain the Cloaked Wanderer or not.
Phantom77 wrote:"I would ask the other members of the court for their opinion. Do you all agree or disagree to allow this man to give his testimony here? After you make your statements, I will make a final decision."
Three officials had said yes and now the Queen turned to Rielle, Thomas and Cody for their answers.
"Sure, why not?" Rielle's answer surprised some of the court but they did their best to hide it.
"I welcome this... Cloaked Wanderer fellow." Thomas said.
A simple nod was Cody's answer.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Graduation Reception

Felicie and Ivadi make their way to the balcony that Lisia and Brandon were conversing on. Lisia's red face makes the vampire think that her previous assumption was correct. She chooses to leave it alone, however, as she decided she would confront the princess later in private about the subject.

"Why hello Lisia, talking with Brandon I see~ I do hope we're not interrupting." The princess is caught off-guard by her friend's sudden intrusion. "Ahh! Felicie, Ivadi, I thought you would've still been enjoying the reception! Brandon and I were just talking about the tournament! Yes, that's it..." Felicie sneers a little at the princess's words, as she knows it's all just a cover. "Yes well, we were all thinking that it was time that we prepared for the tournament. What do you say we leave for the Citadel?"

Lisia, no longer flustered, decides that her vampire friend's suggestion doesn't sound too bad. Lisia's father had already left and things were starting to die down at the academy. "Very well, I suppose we could do that. The tournament doesn't start until later, so perhaps we could make some last-minute preparations for the competition."

Felicie grabs Ivadi by the arm and begins to leave for the outside. "You do that. I won't be needing to indulge in such trivialities and I doubt my humble servant is ill-prepared for the event. Come Ivadi, we leave." Lisia begins to walk as well as she turns to Brandon. "Coming, Mr. Prideful?"

----------------
Courtroom
----------------

All of the officials have spoken, allowing the Queen to make her final verdict. "Very well. With all in favor, I hereby grant the Cloaked Wanderer permission to participate in the court session on Peter's behalf. Sir Wanderer, you may now present whatever evidence you have that could prove Peter Culiar's innocence."

A curious expression showed on Sir Arteus's face as the verdict was made. He wondered what the Cloaked one had in store for the session, not knowing much about the man besides the fact that he is a rather elusive warrior.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Luminous Citadel - Side Room---

"Humph, callous the lad may be but a black heart he has not. The boy has a good soul about him and seems to have a level head, shouldn't be any need to worry about him." He paused to take a drink, only to be shocked by the supposed tale.

The little story at the bar made the Architect choke a little on his water. Coughing while slamming a fist to his chest, he probably made quite the funny scene. Didn't stop him from listening to the old warrior, getting his cough under control as the man teased him. Tibrus rolled his eyes at that, truly some things never changed with time. He perked up as Seijin grew serious.
Phantom77 wrote:"Tibrus, I have a question for you. In recent times, has Reinhardt's behaviour been questionable? As in, has there been anything strange about his character or personality? Anything of note?" Seijin looked to the side as he asked his question. "I realize it's a rather out-of-the-blue question Tibrus, but I would like to know. It's...rather important."
"His Majesty? While I'll admit that he has been stressed as of late... for you to inquire of such things, void be damned." It was an old curse that many didn't hear, much less from the head of the Heatherman family. Thankfully it was muttered and not shouted. Gripping him chin firmly with a hand, he refilled the other mans cup before casting a quick glance to the closed door.

"Things have felt off for the past while, I had merely chalked it up to stress over the tournament and Founding Festival, not to mention it be the young Prince's tenth birthday this year. But for you to be worried over his Majesty's disposition and if that man is truly here, then we are in for some chaotic days ahead." He cast another glance to the door, before standing. Quietly he approached the door before swining it open. Casting a glance on either side of the hallway he found it deserted. Even a glance to the ceiling revealed nothing. With a huff he closed the door before sitting back at the table.

"Excuse my actions but if something is truly happing in the Kingdom of Magic then we can't be too careful. Later tonight find me at my home, there we can discuss matters a little more privately." Taking out a piece of parchment and charcol he scribbled his address and what section of the kingdom to find it. Handing it to the other man he cleaned his hand with a rag before putting the pitcher back. Taking a quick swig he finished the water in his cup before placing it too on the shelf.

"I apologize for being in a rush, but the sooner I can finish the final checks for the barrier the sooner I can get home and get things prepared for tonight." He stood by the door and waited for the other man to finish with his own drink.

--- Courtroom ---

With a swirl of his old cloak the Wanderer made a formal bow to the Queen.

"My thanks your Grace for allowing me to be present for issuing proper justice this day." Standing to full height once more he raised the black journal.

"In my hand is a journal for recording purposes of this trial. Inside is a seal that will record all that is spoken within this room. Only what is said, not implied or otherwise as this is its only purpose." Opening the journal he walked to the raised dias and slowly moved across those of the jury to the Queen herself, showing the seal he had placed on the inside cover earlier.

When he came to the Queen and Arteus he stopped, flipped to another page and presented a page that held all the words that had been spoken once he had presented the journal.

"As you can see your Grace, the journal records the name of the person speaking alongside side the words spoken. Again this is merely to record and will have no effect on the proceedings of this trial." Before the pairs eyes the Wanderer's words appeared on the page as they were spoken, proving his claim. His words were under the title User, and once the Queen or anyone else spoke their name would appear along with their words.

Of course no one but the wanderer knew that everything said was being sent to WordPlay.

"As for my evidence, let us backtrack but a moment. Has anyone given their testimony? While a tad repetitive it will keep all present on the same page."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

------------------------
Graduation Reception
------------------------

Felicie got a kick out of catching Lisia off guard. but the two girls decide to head for the citadel for preperations for the tournament. which Ivadi thought was sound. he blushed however feeling Felicie's breasts on his arm as they made their way to the citadel

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Graduation Reception
Phantom77 wrote:"Coming, Mr. Prideful?"
Brandon followed the group, though he did not let the Princess's words slide. "After you, Ms. Bashful.", he stated with a smile as he was referring to the fact that Lisia was apparently too embarrassed to admit to Felicie that she was thanking him for helping her out after WordPlay decided to use her as a hostage. He wasn't sure why she lied to Felicie, but then again, the conversation was starting to make the two uncomfortable for some reason. He'll have to ask her about it when they're alone again.

------------------
Unknown Alley
------------------

WordPlay continued to wait for a response from the Wanderer until he finally received a response from him. At first, he was confused at what written until he realized that the Wanderer essentially allowed him to observe what is being said within the court in real time. This is really useful as he can use it to start looking for some information and what topic he should focus on. With that knowledge in mind, WordPlay return back to finding some testimonies.

Seeing that all of the people that were once employed by the Count, none of them are in the position to assist the vigilante. Although, he's curious on what sort of task that the Count had assigned them in the past. The one with the most questionable task is surely the person he needs to learn about. Writing on a sheet of paper, he began casting a spell before putting the paper away.

Of the names that have been given, tell me of the tasks that the Count had assigned to them in the past.

Waiting for that spell to resolve, WordPlay decided to make a trip to find a certain girl. Taking out another sheet of paper, he casts a spell onto himself.

Take me to the forest three leagues west of Zauberheim.

After casting the spell, he was instantly transported to the forest that this Quirille resides in. Getting closer to someone that can testify against the Count, WordPlay was working faster to get this over with. Though, he's starting to get winded for casting multiple spells in a short amount of time. Not wanting to take a sip from the vial that the Wanderer gave to him just yet, he ignores his tiredness. Taking out a small slip of paper, he casts one more spell.

Find me the girl named Quirille.

After writing that, he tossed the slip of paper into the air before it began hovering by itself. The slip of paper began flying through to the air to find the girl that the masked vigilante has been looking for with him following it quickly. Hopefully the girl is willing to help the vigilante out. Not many is willing to help a mass murderer. Surely she can agree that the Order is terrible. Unless of course she's an Orderite then he just might want to have some fun with her first.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

The Cloaked Wanderer explained that he had a journal which will record everything that is said within the court room. Also recorded were the names of the people who said the words. Count Sivana stood up, tranquil anger on his face. "I thought there would be no spells cast within this court." He voiced out. "Isn't your little spell prevent that notebook from doing anything?" He asked Rielle who just shrugged, displeasing the Count even more.

"Your Highness, did you not agree that magic shall not be used within these walls? Is that not the reason why the White Witch cast the spell on the first place?" Count Sivana said. "Your Majesty, order this man to put away his little trinket."

--MEANWHILE--

Zev'jul had rendezvoused with Keith North who had bought a strange assortment of things like sand, garlic and tissue rolls, all of them in a small crate. "So did he say 'yes'?" The mercenary asked.
"He's from Zipangu. What do you think?" The sorcerer dryly replied.
"Hey I know some pretty colorful people from Zipangu."
"Really? How many, may I ask?"
"Ummm..." Keith took a moment to look up. "...Wait a sec, that doesn't matter. What matters is..."

Keith stopped suddenly and dropped his crate as his gaze was completely focused at a certain red-haired Vampire. "Keith?" The mercenary suddenly bolted towards the Vampire and her companion. "KEITH!" Zev'jul yelled but he was ignored. All the sorcerer could do now was follow and try to diffuse whatever ruckus his hired thug was going to stir up. Though he knew he should have seen this coming considering who the mercenary was.

"Rias! Rias frigging Gremory!" Keith pointed at Felicie, yelling some strange name. "Zev! Zev! Check it! It's Rias Gremory! She's here! She's actually here!" It was clear the mercenary was excited out of his mind, if he had one, not even stopping to question if he was wrong about his assumptions. "I've been a big fan, Miss Gremory." Keith shook Felicie's hand.

"Keith! She's not who you think she is!"

"I haven't finished season 3 yet and reading is boring but I assure you I'll get right on it as soon as I'm done with my current job." Spotting Ivadi, whom the Vampire was clinging to, Keith instantly put a katana on the boy's neck. "You're not Issei! Who's this, Rias? And why are you clinging to him?"

"KEITH!"

--ELSEWHERE--
EndZoner wrote:Of the names that have been given, tell me of the tasks that the Count had assigned to them in the past.
Wilson Rynton ----------- Blacksmith
Margaret Rynton -------- Blacksmith
Cyell Arlington ---------- Envoy
Xain Bucchas ------------ Envoy
Orel Hillfast ------------- Blacksmith
Denton Caiphas --------- Bodyguard
Jorah Mormont ---------- Bodyguard
Yelfin Riventor ---------- Bodyguard
Lyrio Everett ------------- Envoy

EndZoner wrote:Find me the girl named Quirille.
The slip of paper headed deeper into the forest, into the dense growth of trees and vines and bushes. The paper headed ever so deeper but following it was not an option anymore, not when vines had tripped Word Play over. However, they were clearly no ordinary vines when they quickly wrapped themselves around Word Play and began dragging him deeper into the forest but not particularly where the slip of paper floated into.

Soon, Word Play was hung upside down in front of a large, human-sized flower, its petals closed but not for long when they opened to reveal a beautiful woman of light green skin like the color of a tree sapling and dark green hair similar to the trees' foliage. There was no doubt that it was an Alraune and vines were the only things that protected her modesty.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

----------------------
Luminous Citadel
----------------------

Seijin listened to Tibrus's answer to the King's behavior in recent times. He found Tibrus's explanation and mannerisms to be...unsettling to say the least. After the Architect told the warrior that he had to tend to festival preparations he went to door, waiting for the old swordsman to follow. After gulping down the last bit water in his cup, Seijin stood and dawned his hood, once again concealing his face. He took the parchment with Tibrus's address written on it and made his way into the hallway.

"I'll see you later on tonight then, Tibrus. Take care and be safe until then. I look forward to the competition; I hope your preparations go smoothly. Oh and when you see my boy fight, don't be surprised if you don't see much from him at first. Unlike yours truly he tends to exercise restraint whenever possible, the dull child."

---------------
City Streets
---------------

The group was making it's way toward the Citadel to check things out when suddenly Felicie and Ivadi were 'greeted' by a strange man who appeared to have the look of a mercenary. The man had started running toward the two, hysterically calling the vampire a strange name: "Rias Gremory' he says. He presses a katana against Iva's throat, questioning the boy's identity and why he's with her.

Lisia noticed the sorcerer who spoke with her parents earlier this morning yelling out at the mercenary, trying to call him off to no avail. However, before anyone could react, the mercenary would find himself being set flying by a powerful blast of fire from two of Felicie's fingertips. Afterwards a frightening aura surrounded the vampire, one that struck fear into any citizens unfortunate enough to pass by.

"Oh hell, here we go again." Anri made a facepalm at the current situation, knowing what happens when her Nosferatu friend gets this way and that she's nearly impossible to stop. Luke became somewhat frantic, trying to find a way to remedy the situation.

"Alright, pay close attention to what I'm about to say to you, you insolent bastard. I don't know who this Rias bimbo is, but I ain't her. But besides that you actually had the balls to press a sword to MY servant's throat in front of ME no less! When you insult a servant of Schwarzrosen, you insult the house itself which includes me. And those who insult ME tend to rue the day they came into this world."

Searing fire began to form in Felicie's hand, radiating with magical energy. "My friend, I do hope you're prepared to have your flesh singed off your bones"

Lisia began to gather her energy to calm her friend down. "Felicie WAIT!!!"

---------------
Courtroom
---------------

"Sir Wanderer, I would have you know that the Count's words are correct I'm afraid. To ensure a fair trial, we've banned the use of magic. Furthermore, I would ask why you feel the need to record the sayings of the current session?"

Arteus found it difficult to gauge the mind of the Wanderer, not being able to see his angle somewhat piqued the man.

The other officials stood silent as they waited for the warrior's explanation.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

-------------
City Streets
-------------

Ivadi could only sigh, all he was doing was having a pleasant walk in the city when this clearly crazy man came up to Felicie and started calling her Rias for some reason. seeing Ivadi, he placed a katana to his neck saying he's not this Issei person. he could only sigh ["it's wierdos like these that made me want to be a recluse in the first place..."]

however Felicie blasted the mercenary away as an aura surrounded her. everyone knew it. she was pissed and she began to yell at this mercenary. she was about to attack the mercenary when Ivadi held her back with one hand. as he did, a clear shock went through her head snapping her out of her rage.

"My lady, if you ask me, I believe nothing can be gained by fighting this man, here and now at least. Everyone can plainly see he's not of the soundest minds here, he probably doesn't even realize what's happening, I would bet to him, this is all just a case of mistaken identity. I think it would be best to simply ignore this man and be on our way don't you think?" he suggested to his mistress

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Luminous Citadel ---

Tibrus gave a huff at the other man while following out of the room. He turned to Seijin after closing the door.

"I'm sure we'll see more about the both of them soon enough. For now we must part, though do be careful on the way out, wouldn't want the old master to throw his back now would we?" Seijin would see the smallest of smirks from the Architect before Tibrus turned back down the hall he had originally been walking down. Feeling the talk had taken some time Tibrus walked down the hall with slight haste, it was time to get down to business. He'd keep any thoughts on his Majesty at the back of his mind until tonight when he'd have time to analyse it properly. Seeing the mage he spoke with earlier he approached with purpose.

"Alright lad, I've taken time enough. What can you tell me about the current testing progress?"

--- Courtroom ---

"Ah, I see." The Wanderer gave a respectful bow of his head. "My apologies your Grace, I was not aware at the time that such measures had been taken. I can however, understand the merits of utilizing a spell to nullify the use of magic within the courtroom. But just as magic could have been used to warp the truth, the opposite it also true where the truth could be properly cemented and or proven through magic. But I digress. As for your question Your Grace, the purpose was to help keep proper record of the current session. That way, if the moment arose where a given testimony required reference or clarification at a later time by another party, those words would be clear as day for all members of the court to see, without requiring the given speaker to repeat themselves and risking a key point to be misremembered." He then stepped away from the raised dais before standing beside Peter.

"If it is the will of Her Grace, and of this court, that my journal and it's recording properties not be used during this session, then I will abide by it." Snapping the journal shut, the Wanderer stuffed the journal up a sleeve where it would stay unless allowed to be brought out. Unseen by all was the irritated brow twitch on the man's face, this made getting key words for WordPlay to search for a little bit more difficult then needed. Closed and stuffed in his cloak the journal could only pick up so much, most only from the Wanderer himself due to proximity. He'd have to get the names of the others himself then write them down later, or just make sure to word things carefully.

He'd probably write them down himself anyway.

"If it pleases Her Grace and the court, I will now begin with my questions."
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

--- School courtyard ---

And with that, the king was gone, Henry frowned as he couldn't even get a word in during the conversation, the king simply vanished into thin air with magic, as he was left with Ruecian, "Well I certainly wouldn't mind one, where should we go in order to do this? Im not exactly familiar with this area." He said with a sigh, he wasn't exactly familiar with anywhere on Zauberheim, even though the city was beautiful, it was also very, very big, and he always got lost in his travels, so he'd get lost easily even in cities due to that.

He analyzed Ruecian's aura to check what he'd be up against, slightly amused by what he saw, "No holding back, even though we're due to a tournament later this evening" He reassured.

---Order sect---

Alexander was practicing his magic in a the training quarters, focusing his magic and trying to use what he learned from the book, this 'void' magic looked strong, but dangerous, something clearly useful but harmful at the same time, he had set up three dummies, he focused for a moment holding out his left hand, as a orb of Ruin magic began to form, he concentrated on making it as dense and strong as possible, closing his eyes, "Now! Void!" He said as he snapped and the ruin magic orb soon became a grey-like orb in the edges, but in the center it was black, almost as if he was holding a small black hole from the looks of it.

He then threw this orb at one of the dummies, much to his surprise the dummy was entirely disintregrated, or rather erased, he looked at his hands in shock, "Well...damn" He said in awe, as he began to practice it, to get a feel of the power.

(I am so sorry for not posting. Also apologize for the small post, I will resume my duties now, i'l make the time if I have to.)
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.