Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

It's that time of year again for the Grad Academy tournament. What will this year have in store...

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: Zauberheim - Kingdom of Magic RP

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Indeed. However, you postulate the full belief that Mister Culiar did commit this crime. Do you truly believe within your heart and soul that Peter Culiar committed this act? Is there no doubt in your mind of the truth in these accusations?" The Wanderer faced Sir Cody, letting the man stare into the dark shadow of his cowl.

"Despite how circumstances have been painted, Mister Culiar could very well be telling the truth. He could have easily been set up by Miss Fallia for this to take place. Why one student of the prestigious academy would do so to another does leave me to wonder." The figure turned from Sir Cody and looked across the various members of the court.

"The only thing that hinders Mister Culiar isn't the fact that he was painted in such a dark light, but that it was a noble's word that painted him as such. A noble whose family has fast-tracked this case so that no evidence could be properly searched for, which I do find most peculiar. Wouldn't you agree your Grace?" He fixated his cowl on the Queen.

"Is there not a law within the Charter of Zauberheim that states that any case of crime will have a window of time in order for proper evidence to be brought forth during the trial? If so why has this case been excluded from that law? Why is the word of one noble powerful enough to exclude itself from that law?" Oh if only they could see past the shadow of his cowl, the smile they would see. He knew these words would stir the hornets nest so to speak, and now, as he moved to stand beside Peter once more, time to watch the fireworks.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

KillMoves wrote:"Really?" Rille raised an irritated eyebrow. "I don't know if you're playing dumb or what but I already made it clear."

"Anyway, I know Quirille and I don't take her for the outside girl type." Rille continued. "Tell you what, I'll hear you out and I'll see if I can... convince Quirille to come with you." The Alraune offered. "And yes, she's an Alraune." Rille then waited for an answer but then she quickly added something more. "And how did you come to know Quirille? Is she a person being searched for in Zauberheim?"

Meanwhile, Mona and two other Alraunes were silent, watching the scene unfold.
"Nope! The only one that's interested in searching her is me!", WordPlay stated cheerfully as he now decided to take things in stride now. "Another thing to note is that I got her name by accident! I just wanted to dig up some dirt on a count in Zauberheim and her name popped up as a super dark secret that he doesn't want to be revealed. As you may not know, I'm quite a gossiper. In other words, I just wanted to see if she's interested in helping me harass the Count in court.", he explained. He then pounded his palm as he just came to a realization. "Ah, that's right, if you're willing to stand between Quirille and I then you must be a close friend of her's!", he concluded to Rille. "Tell me, have Quirille ever told you about her reasoning of staying away from Zauberheim? If not, have she ever mentioned someone by the name of Sivana? If she did, that's the one I want to harass!", he asked Rille.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Creator_Drake wrote:"Indeed. However, you postulate the full belief that Mister Culiar did commit this crime. Do you truly believe within your heart and soul that Peter Culiar committed this act? Is there no doubt in your mind of the truth in these accusations?"
Sir Cody looked tense. Still, he did not utter a word, only slightly heavy breathing.
Creator_Drake wrote:"Despite how circumstances have been painted, Mister Culiar could very well be telling the truth. He could have easily been set up by Miss Fallia for this to take place. Why one student of the prestigious academy would do so to another does leave me to wonder. The only thing that hinders Mister Culiar isn't the fact that he was painted in such a dark light, but that it was a noble's word that painted him as such. A noble whose family has fast-tracked this case so that no evidence could be properly searched for, which I do find most peculiar. Wouldn't you agree your Grace? Is there not a law within the Charter of Zauberheim that states that any case of crime will have a window of time in order for proper evidence to be brought forth during the trial? If so why has this case been excluded from that law? Why is the word of one noble powerful enough to exclude itself from that law?"
The more fortunate of the spectators in the room looked at the Wanderer in surprise. Rielle's smile faded while the opposite happened to Peter's. Thomas noticed that the courtroom's atmosphere tensed up a lot and began to feel that this little trial was more than to bring out the truth and exact justice. No one had any words, some only had sweat. They still kept quiet though, likely hoping for a miracle for to save them. Undeserving, as it may be.

Rielle was clearly not the most happiest person in the room but after a silent moment to ponder, she spoke up. It was time to pull out her trump card. "I wasn't hoping to use this. Out of respect for the owner's wishes." Peter and might as well be the rest of the courtroom was confused when the Ambrosius name was uttered. The White Witch produced an orb, dark purple in color. "It just so happened that a certain person was fiddling around with one of these and bore witness to... ahem, incident."

The court was silent for a moment, only broken when Thomas decided to question Rielle. "Is there any reason why you've withheld... whatever is that? What's it even do, anyway? And didn't we all agree that no magic shall be used within this court?"

Rielle was less than amused at Thomas' barrage of questions but proceeded to answer anyway. "This orb can see into locations the user would want to see and record it. Only one scene though and only a few minutes." Rielle continued. "The person asked me to never use it unless it was absolutely necessary since he said something about 'bonds' and 'honor' with his cla... friends."

Thomas took a moment to form his words. "May I ask the name of the person who gave you that?"

"I'm afraid not, Mister Valentine. Both him and I think it is for the best not to reveal his name." Rielle answered. "Now I ask Her Majesty, will she allow the usage of this particular magic to act as evidence? It may not be consistent but it is the truth that matters, is it not?" She asked the Queen.

To those with trained senses, one could detect von Stahlstrum's magical signature in the magical orb.

--MEANWHILE--
EndZoner wrote:"Tell me, have Quirille ever told you about her reasoning of staying away from Zauberheim? If not, have she ever mentioned someone by the name of Sivana? If she did, that's the one I want to harass!"
Rille had quite the surprised look when the knowledge about Quirille's past was made very clear. "...Well, Quirille was... reserved, to say the least so not many people here know of her origins. There was only one person she trusted enough to divulge her past." Rille glanced at Mona who sported a worried face. "Other than her, no one." She somberly answered.

With a heavy sigh, Rille said something unexpected. "Fine, I'll go with you." She then continued. "Holding grudges isn't a monster thing but I guess the main point here is helping out your friend and that is a monster thing." She said with a slightly forced smile, opening her flower's petals to reveal her entire body. Despite being practically naked, her most noticeable feature is the lack of hands on her arms. "Being a stationary Alraune has its downs but at least they have a lot of grasping power." Quirille remarked as she saw the stumps on her arms.

"Rille, you don't have to you know?" Mona spoke up.

"I know but this is my choice, Miss Mona." Quirille replied. "But someone needs my help in Zauberheim and it's pretty selfish for me to decline when it literally came for me." She then looked at the mature Alraune with a somber smile. "If I don't come back, then I thank you for everything Miss Mona."

"Don't say that." Mona protested. "I know in my heart that you'll come back. If you don't then you're going to miss out on a lot of hot guys~."

Quirille chuckled at that before turning back. "Well then, Mister Masked Man. How are you getting me to Zauberheim?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

KillMoves wrote:"Well then, Mister Masked Man. How are you getting me to Zauberheim?"
WordPlay looked at Quirille with a silent demeanor. He then proceeded to place his hands on her shoulders before speaking to her. "What you're doing is not a 'monster' thing. What you're doing is called the 'right' thing! There's no such thing as a human or monster thing! So don't even think about using that kind of bullshit as logic! The fact that you're willing to confront your past despite the trauma only makes me want to respect you! So come on, give me a smile! Would it make you feel better if I were to stab the Count in the ass as payback for you?", he said to Quirille. "Anyway, time for me to get you to Zauberheim.", he stated out of the blue before picking up a stick. However, he didn't write anything with the stick yet as he want to explain what he's planning. "I'm going to put you in a giant flower pot which will make it possible for you to leave this place and I can teleport ourselves where ever the hell I want.", he explained to Quirille.

"Oh, before I forget, I need to tell my friend that I have someone that can give the Count a hard time.", WordPlay added as he pulled out the notebook that the Wanderer had given him.
Hey Wanderer! I got a girl here that can make the Count look bad! Her name's Quirille and she's an alraune! Apparently the Count decided to take justice in his own hands and took the poor girl's hands as punishment. I don't mind vigilantism but at least I have standards! I'm going to put her in a flower pot and take her to anywhere that she needs to be. Also, would it be alright if I use your friend on trial as compensation if he's proven innocent? Quirille and her friends seem to be in need of loving. I hope you understand. Anyway, got any thoughts? If not, I'm gonna look for some other people.
With that written, he decided to check on the other spell that he had cast before he had encountered Mona. He had almost forgotten about it due to all of the excitement. Hmm, all of the occupations doesn't seem to warrant any suspicions. Maybe he should've asked a better question. He took out a notebook from his coat and began writing a few spells.

Of the names and occupations given. Tell me the reasoning for their dismissal from the employment of Count Sivana.

Hopefully he'll get a better answer this time. Now, if he remembers correctly, the Wanderer wanted to learn why the Count's daughter was at a bar called the Banned Centaur.

What reason did Fallia Sivana had for her to lead a boy named Peter to the tavern known as the Banned Centaur in order to accuse him of rape?

Alright, that will help pass the time as he wait for a response from anyone in particular.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

----------------
Courtroom
----------------

The Queen listened intently as the Wanderer continued his testimony, also noting Falia's side of the events. The Wanderer's words caused quite a lot of thought amongst the officials. Indeed the court for the young student's execution had been called with just the word of one noble. Not surprising, as those with wealth and social status were the ones who held all the power. Still, the Queen knew full well the unfair circumstances of Peter's predicament - it's why she agreed to stand on the trial personally.

At Rielle's request, the Queen raised a brow while Arteus remained completely silent.

"Ms. Rielle, while any evidence is of value to the case, I do believe I banned the use of magic for the duration of this session. I afraid I cannot condone the use of your...peculiar orb that you've chosen to conceal until this point in time." Said the Queen with a serious expression. "That being said, you are more than welcome to present any other form of evidence to the court - non-magical of course."

Arteus quietly stared at the orb, as he all too well recognized the aura emanating from the item. He wondered why the White Witch refused to give the name of the person who gave her the item in the first place. "Ms. Rielle, while you appear to not be a liberty to divulge much information on that trinket, perhaps you could at least explain why it has Stahlstrum's signature on it?"

------------
Citadel
------------

The students all responded with a nod at Tibrus's inquiry. Indeed they had all registered for the tournament the day before, each of them excited to show their skills to the crowd and try out new techniques.

Felicie shot a glance at Ivadi after he stated that he was convinced to join the competition by a friend. "Huh? What friend? It better not have been a girl, mister! Wait...it wasn't that weirdo eastern swordsman you spoke with yesterday was it? Honestly, you make friends with the strangest people. Still, I'm surprised he was able to make one as timid as you decide to fight."

Anri snickered a bit at the vampire's words. "Strange. You mean...strange like you? A girl who use to pleasure herself to pictures of a young --" The jinko was cut off by a firm hand placed on her mouth by the young nosferatu.

"Shut up!! You promised to never bring that up!!" Felicie frantically exclaimed. Anri pushed her fellow student's hand off of her, and wiped her mouth with a groan.

Lisia and Luke looked on with exasperated faces at the daily antics the the mamono pair. The princess then decides to continue to conversation with the Architect. "Speaking of Mr. Ruecian, do you know where he and the other competitors are Sir Tibrus? The tournament is taking place in a few hours, and I can't imagine them being late to the occasion."

"Sir Tibrus, if I may ask, what about the fighters influenced His Majesty to call them here in the first place? Despite knowing where they came from, we don't know that much about Mr. Ruecian and Sir Henry. We don't even know if the other man is the real Cloaked Wanderer, and Ms. Rielle gives all of us a bad feeling. Uh..not that we don't appreciate her healing Felicie the other day!!" Luke said as he inquired about the secret participants.

"Speaking of which, you never thanked that mercenary for also healing you the other day did you?" Anri said as she began to further agitate her friend.

"I...I shouldn't have too! It is the duty of sellswords to aid their superiors. Besides, in my infinite generosity I'm sure I did. At least I think I did..."

--------------
City Streets
--------------

While walking through town, Seijin noticed another commotion involving petrified guards going on. Out of boredom he decided to follow the commotion, and eventually found at the center of a curious youko mamono. He noticed that she was talking with others: a nekomata, a hinezumi, a dark elf, and a strange cloaked man. He overheard them talking about the court session and finding evidence to help the young man standing trial. He then watched as they all dashed away from the scene.

Walking in the opposite direction, Seijin quietly ponders to himself about the youko. "She looks somewhat familiar. I wonder if she's THAT youko I've heard about here and there?"
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

--------
Citadel
--------

Iva smiles as he listens to them, when Felicie inquired about who convinced me Iva spoke "I assure you it was the wanderer that convinced me...the old me would have been too nervous to even TALK to a girl." he spoke. however when Anri was talking about how Felicie used to masturbate to a picture of someone or something young. that peaked his interest "Run that by me again what was it about her pleasuring herself?!" he asked as he was legitimately surprised hearing that

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:"What you're doing is not a 'monster' thing. What you're doing is called the 'right' thing! There's no such thing as a human or monster thing! So don't even think about using that kind of bullshit as logic! The fact that you're willing to confront your past despite the trauma only makes me want to respect you! So come on, give me a smile! Would it make you feel better if I were to stab the Count in the ass as payback for you?"
"Stabbing people and being right doesn't go together, you know." Quirille remarked. "Unless you're a wacko. Which I'm guessing you are."
EndZoner wrote:Of the names and occupations given. Tell me the reasoning for their dismissal from the employment of Count Sivana.
Wilson Rynton ------- Could not produce quota
Margaret Rynton -------- Could not produce quota
Cyell Arlington ---------- Thievery of family treasure
Xain Bucchas ------------ Incompetence
Orel Hillfast ------------- Incessant complaining
Denton Caiphas --------- Incompetence
Jorah Mormont ---------- Betrayal
Yelfin Riventor ---------- Hostile attitude
Lyrio Everett ------------ Incompetence

EndZoner wrote:What reason did Fallia Sivana had for her to lead a boy named Peter to the tavern known as the Banned Centaur in order to accuse him of rape?
"Revenge is a two-graved journey, dear Fallia. But you're in one already so what harm will a little indulgence in it do?"

--MEANWHILE--
Phantom77 wrote:"Ms. Rielle, while any evidence is of value to the case, I do believe I banned the use of magic for the duration of this session. I afraid I cannot condone the use of your...peculiar orb that you've chosen to conceal until this point in time. That being said, you are more than welcome to present any other form of evidence to the court - non-magical of course."
"I understand, Your Majesty." Rielle replied, putting the orb back to its concealment and clearly not happy about the royal's decision. But before she could do so, more inquiries were made. One that improved her mood a little.
Phantom77 wrote:"Ms. Rielle, while you appear to not be a liberty to divulge much information on that trinket, perhaps you could at least explain why it has Stahlstrum's signature on it?"
Rielle sighed. "Well, the cat's out of the bag now..." She said before answering Arteus. "Why do you think Stahlstrum's signature was on it? It belongs to them."

Peter took notice of that. If what Arteus and Rielle said was true then that meant Luke's family was conspiring against him. Possibly even Luke too. But he thought he would not do that though Peter began wondering if he was wrong.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Seeing the innocent banter between the students made the skin around the Architects eyes crinkle in hidden amusement. To be that young again. With a shake of his head he turned to both the Princess and Luke as they asked about the special competitors for the tournament.

"I'm afraid I know not where any of the competitors are, Princess. All my time today I've been overseeing the final preparations for the tournament." He turned to stare down the hall for a moment, seeing a worker walk past them. "They should be done within the hour."

"I beg your deepest pardon for interrupting Sir Heatherman." Turning the man found another worker, a young mage with a face partly cleaned of dirt and soot. Tibrus raised a brow.

"Hmm? What is it lad? Try to make it quick." The mage gave a quick now, before giving a hastily made bow to the princess.

"Kalen sir. Forgive me, but I overheard the last bit of your conversation with her highness and her friends. I know you rarely listen to rumours sir, but this came from my wife Tiras, one of the aids at the courthouse." Brows raised further with interest Tibrus gestured the man continue. He remembered Kalen, back from when the boy studied at the Academy before graduating 5 years ago. While not the most skilled with magic the boy had a sharp wit about him to make up for it. Getting second place of that years tournament due to said wit is no mean feat. Kalen cleared his throat before continuing.

"Well sir, from what my wife says, Her Grace the Queen with Sir Arteus and a number of nobles following entered the Courthouse for the trial, the White Witch following in step with them. And later on she had left for a time only to return with young Miss Sivana to the Courthouse." Brows furrowed at the news. What reason would the White Witch attend the case? Either she was enlisted or she enlisted herself, but to which side? Either thought was troubling. He tuned back to the mage as he continued.

"That isn't the strangest bit however. Not half an hour into the session first beginning did my wife spot the Cloaked Wanderer himself come around the corner from a side hall, announcing to the guards to let him in so that he may aid in Defending the Culiar boy. Fact is, she'd been by the front door that whole morning and she hadn't seen him enter the Courthouse proper." Now the surprise wasn't so well hidden, eyes having widened a moment before narrowing with furrowed brow.

"Is that so? Hm. I thank you for the update lad. If you're done for the day head on home. If not, take a break then come back for clean up." Kalen gave a nod to the Architect before giving a more formal bow to the Princess, muttering her title before leaving. Tibrus turned back to the Princess and company.

"Seems to answer half of your question Princess. As for the other two I still don't know."He shook his head to show the negative. "They're bound to turn up for the tournament, lest they anger your father." Crossing him arms he turned to Luke.

"As for your question lad, part of it lies with their rumored combat prowess and the other is reputation. Ruecian is apparently well known in Zipangu for his good deeds as a Mercenary for little over the last decade. That alone means he has a great deal of experience that you lot could learn from." He gave them a pointed look before continuing.

"Sir Henry on the other hand is part of the military of his homeland as you all know. Which means he's representing the best of their doctrine and teachings. There too you can gain some inspiration from his tactics and methods from his own years of experience. Overall they were brought here for your benefit, to teach outside what the Academy has been teaching you the last few years through practical experience. That said however..." Taking a breath Tibrus let out a small sigh as he perched his chin on a fist, tossing his head from side to side.

"I don't know much about the White Witch outside of what little rumours I've heard so I can't tell you much else. The Wanderer is the only person with less known about them than the Witch, but he has more rumours about him then Miss Rielle does. I'll try to answer what I can about the Wanderer since I've encountered him once before when I was much younger." He shook his head with an amused snort. "It's funny, looking back. If it weren't for him I'd be the husband to an Ogre and Creator knows where."

--- Courtroom ---

Watching as things proceed a small satisfied smile remained hidden in shadow, even as he placed a comforting arm on Peter's shoulder when Rielle spoke of who the Orb might have come from. His voice was only a whisper as he spoke to Peter.

"While the orb might have come from the Stahlstrum's as I take it the orb was created by them, that doesn't mean the one who used it was of the same family." Straightening he approached the middle of the court room.

"For your Grace, and the court, I have a means of procuring evidence towards young Culiar's innocence. All it would require is a few questions from Miss Fallia and only one from Sir Cody and Mister Culiar." Propping a shoulder with the opposite hand he addressed all in the court.

"Now then, regardless of the validity of claims made by the Sivana house, there is one I will not argue for I find it true. Count Sivana truly loves his daughter." Pausing for a small moment to let their heads spin, the Figure continued.

"As one in his position he would do all he could to make his daughter happy with his ample resources in hand, from food to jewelry to clothing." By this time he would be standing beside the girl, just outside of his own arms reach. While she might not have been a short girl for her age the Wanderer still towered over her. Turning to her he knelt on a knee to not be so imposing.

"Now Miss Fallia, I must say I like the make of your jacket. Were I to have a daughter I would buy her one just like it." Letting their heads spin further from the honesty in his voice, he held his hands out to her.

"If I may see it young Miss? I promise you that when returned it shall not be damaged. Should the opposite occur I will personally pay to have it mended."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

--------------------
Unknown Forest
--------------------

The masked vigilante pondered over the information that he had just received from his spells. Indulgence? Revenge? Wow, this Fallia chick got some issues. he thought to himself. "Well I am enlightened. Anyway, time to go.", he said to the Alraune as he began writing on the ground.

The Alraunce known as Quirille will be given fully functional legs that will no longer tie her down in the forest.

"There! Now I guess I don't have to lug you around in a pot! Man, I can tell that we're going to have an adventure!", he stated in a cheery tone, though it was strained as he is fatigued. No, that's too much of an understatement, he is extremely tired. Changing an anatomy of any living being requires a large amount of magical energy. The amount he had used was pretty much all of it and he feels like collapsing. The spell took a large chunk of his energy, but it's durable. Good thing he has that potion thing from the Wanderer. "Now, you should probably use the time to get use to your new legs. I'm gonna sit here and rest because I'm tired as hell.", he said to Quirille before laying on the ground instead of sitting he had said originally.

---------------------
Luminous Citadel
---------------------

Brandon raised a brow at the two bantering mamonos as he try to pay attention to the conversation between Lisia and Tibrus. He decided to put in his comments now before his words lose its heat. "You two are perverts.", he stated out loud to Anri and Felicie. "I won't even go in detail on how both of you are perverts because I am trying to preserve my innocence for the sake of being innocent.", he said with a snide smirk.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Creator_Drake wrote:"If I may see it young Miss? I promise you that when returned it shall not be damaged. Should the opposite occur I will personally pay to have it mended."
Fallia looked to her father for the decision. However, the Count had no idea what the Wanderer was up to so he was all for not granting him the request. Unfortunately for him, they were in a court and that decision could paint them in a light that hampered the pursuit of the truth. Of course, his interests and decision were all meaningless in the authority of the Queen. As such, all eyes were on Queen Brunhilde once more but a certain number of people in the court had good guesses on what her answer would be.

--MEANWHILE--
EndZoner wrote:The Alraunce known as Quirille will be given fully functional legs that will no longer tie her down in the forest.
In an instant, the flower where Quirille was firmly planted on, shrunk until it was no more, prompting the Alraune to stumble once her bare feet was completely alone in the ground. Mona quickly caught the now-mobile Quirille with her vines before returning her to her feet. "Thanks, Miss Mona." Quirille began getting used to having feet once more, using Mona's vines to prop herself up initially.

Once she could stand up on her own, she tested her reacquired mobility by walking back and forth, all the while watching her feet. The abilities of the feet was something the Alraune got used too quickly which was not a mystery since she was once a human and it was not that long a time ago for her to completely be alien to being mobile on one's own. "...I thought I had left this permanently. Thanks by the way." Quirille shot a small but a warm and genuine smile.

--ELSEWHERE--

A certain black-clad mercenary and a purple-robed sorcerer entered a random tavern after the debacle with the Vampire and her student friends. "Keith, I hope you know I'm paying you to assist me in my plans. Not run around, mistaking people... no, realities with other realities."
"Hey, don't blame me if the powers that be decide to create a literal Rias clone." The merc lightheartedly retorted.

"Bah. That incident is behind us." Zev'jul said before asking. "Do you have any news gathered?"
"Well, there's that Peter thing which I'm sure, you know. As well as... as well as..." The sorcerer raised an eyebrow to let Keith know he can continue. "What's his name again? Something related to libraries..." Keith snapped his fingers. "That's right, Sir Novel!"
Zev'jul was initially confused at the name but then he realized who Keith was talking about. "Sir Booker." He corrected.
"Right! I heard he's actually appeared after seemingly being absent for most of this brouhaha." Keith said. "Don't know what he's planning but I'm sure he's smart enough to know where Zauberheim's true allegiance lies."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

--------------------
Unknown Forest
--------------------
KillMoves wrote:"...I thought I had left this permanently. Thanks by the way."
The masked vigilante weakly waved off Quirille's gratitude. "Don't mention it, it's good to know that you are familiar to the function of legs.", he said to the two-legged flower girl. "If we have time, I know a guy that can give you back your hands. The guy's a pro when it comes to regrowing limbs.", he commented as he began fumbling around his body for that vial the Wanderer had given him. After finding the vial, he began making a soliloquy just for amusement. "Ah, the vial of rejuvenation. Oh, how I am looking forward to consuming your essence. To empower myself with your content. To-", he cut his soliloquy as he began coughing due to him having a dry throat from exhaustion. "God damn it, I need to shut the hell up!", he cursed before taking a sip of the potion. No sooner than he did, he felt his energy returning to his body was his mana pool has been regenerated. "Wow! The stuff actually works! I need to know where that guy gets the stuff so I can rob the place!", he rambled before he got off of the forest floor.

"Alright, enough of me laying on the floor, time for me to take us to places. Preferably, somewhere that I can be productive.", WordPlay stated as he began casting a spell to take him and Quirille to find the Count's next biggest secret.

Of the name given to me, which one of them is considered Count Sivana's darkest secret?

Now that he think of about, he should've done this in the beginning. Who knew such a crafty guy to be an idiot?
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

----------
Citadel
----------

The students grew puzzled looks on their faces as they heard the news of Ms. Rielle's participation and the Wanderer's arrival to the court. What purpose the two served at the session was the question on everyone's mind. Lisia and Luke grew nervous at the thought of the White Witch serving on the court.

"I don't like it. If that woman is there, things don't look good for Peter's chances of having his name cleared..." Luke said with a concerned expression.

"It's all right, my mother the Queen is serving as the head judge for the session. I'm sure she'll see to it that Peter goes free." Said the princess in a reassuring tone.

Meanwhile, the bickering mamono heard Brandon's little remark and Ivadi's inquiry into Felicie's self-pleasuring habits.

"You're just a prude who's too afraid to try himself with a member of the opposite sex!" Felicie snidely retorted. "As for your question, Ivadi, that is not for you to know! EVER!" A bright red blush could be seen on the vampire's exasperated face.

"Brandon, don't lump me into the same category as her. Not cool..." Anri said with a sigh.

Luke, still worried about his classmate's fate, begins to consult Sir Tibrus once again. "Sir Heatherman, what do you make of the trial? Do you think that the Wanderer can save Peter from his allegation and clear his name?"

Lisia, by now, had become tired of her friend's antics. Especially when there were more pressing matter to discuss. "Not to be rude, but would you two kindly shut up? A fellow classmate may die today for a crime he clearly didn't commit and we'd like to see if there is anything going in his favor!"

-------------
Courtroom
-------------

The officials once again turn to the Queen for her final decision on a matter. The Wanderer certainly made a strange request after a string of strange statements. Apparently he could gather proof of young Culiar's innocence by simply asking a few questions and taking Falia's jacket. While a peculiar request, it did not violate the terms of the court. The Queen saw no harm in it.

"Very well, request sustained. I will allow you to do what you will, Wanderer." The Queen then turned to Falia with sincere eyes. "Miss Falia, if you would please?"
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

---------
Citadel
---------

Ivadi stayed silentat Felicies words deciding not to press on it any further and trust her. she then started talking with brendan and anri about this subject. however Lisia who had enough of this decided to ask them to stop talking since she's very nervous about the trial going on right now. ["as much as i'd like to be there...i dont know what i could do or say, or even if i could watch..."] ivadi thought to himself

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:"If we have time, I know a guy that can give you back your hands. The guy's a pro when it comes to regrowing limbs."
"Really?" Quirille asked, surprised. For her, things just kept getting better. If what she heard was true, then miracles do happen. In quick succession no less. The Alraune could not wipe off the smile on her and she could barely contain her feelings of excitement and happiness. "You seem to be capable of many things, mister. Just who are you?"
EndZoner wrote:Of the name given to me, which one of them is considered Count Sivana's darkest secret?
"Now I ask of you two. Are you ready? Once we have begun, there is no going back. To fail in the commitment is to automatically face the consequences."

"Fallia?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

--MEANWHILE--

The verdict was given and Fallia took off her jacket as soon as all the eyes fell on her. She proceeded to hand the jacket over to Cloaked Wanderer. She was not sure what the Wanderer was going to do but she, as well as her father and other collaborators, had a bad feeling about it. However, they could do little about it as the Queen had ordered it. Their loss was already in sight for some but all they could do was watch.

Rielle stared hard on the ground biting the nail of her thumb, her plan going awry at every second. And it was all the Cloaked Wanderer's fault. That man butted in out of nowhere and decided that Peter was going to walk away free. Thoughts of retaliation floated on her mind but the Wanderer was no ordinary person and so conventional means were out of the question. She had to resort to the more complex stuff.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

--------------------
Unknown Forest
--------------------
KillMoves wrote:"You seem to be capable of many things, mister. Just who are you?"
"Couldn't you tell from me babbling earlier? I'm a nut-job that's acquainted with very interesting people! Although, I'll try to hold back on my madness for your sake as you don't need the nonsense.", he replied to Quirille. "Anyway, I think now's the time to go. Once you help me out, I'll talk to the guy that'll be regrowing your hands. Everyone wins in the end!", he said as he opened a portal.

However, before he walked through the portal, he decided to tell Quirille something important as he'll need to tell her his plan to help the Wanderer. "Before we go, I want to tell that I know a bit of your past. You lost your hands to Count Sivana when he caught you stealing food or something. I don't give a damn for the details, but what he did is unforgivable! Don't worry, by the time we're done, he'll be run out of the kingdom in no time!", he said to Rille. "Also, when we go through the portal, we're going to a tavern to investigate an incident involving the court case. Tell me if you're alright going somewhere public because I'm planning to tarnish the Count's name and put the spotlight on him.", he said to Quirille.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

--- Courtroom ---

The Wanderer gave the Queen a visible nod before turning to the girl before him. He gave another nod as the jacket was placed in his hands.

"Thank you Miss Fallia, your jacket will be returned momentarily." He took a moment to button up the garment before giving it a cursory inspection, flipping it around before giving a nod.

"Now then Miss Fallia, it was mentioned that you had left the Banned Centaur in a dire state with your clothes torn, as if someone tried ripping them off. If you feel you are able, could you please, before the court indicate where your jacket had been torn that day from what you remember?"

--- Citadel ---

Crossing his arms, Tibrus 'hmm'ed aloud, the smallest of frowns adorning his face. He looked to Luke.

"In full honesty lad the trial is a sham. Peter's a good lad, and is far from being a guilty culprit to rape of all things. I've helped both aspiring students of human and mamono alike for years, which gives me good experience reading people. Not to mention that Count Sivana always rubbed me the wrong way so to speak." He snorted loudly to accentuate his point, shaking his head.

"As much as I know Sivana is responsible for this whole mess, I don't have the evidence to prove it myself. As for the Wanderer I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. That man is known for many a strange and possibly impossible feats where ever he goes if the rumors are true. All I've seen is his physical prowess as a warrior, not his mental prowess as a tactician or Politian, so to be blunt the Wanderer is an unknown." He sighed then, looking somewhat forlorn. He shook his head again.

"I'm sorry that I can't be of much help here lad, we have to put our trust in her Grace and the Wanderer."
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:"Also, when we go through the portal, we're going to a tavern to investigate an incident involving the court case. Tell me if you're alright going somewhere public because I'm planning to tarnish the Count's name and put the spotlight on him."
"Yes, I'm fine with going into the public. Though I could use some clothes to avoid attracting too much attention. Zauberheim's quite prudish despite harboring a huge number of monsters." Quirille replied. "Anyways, I'm ready.There's a slight bad feeling, but I'm ready."

"Well Mister Masked Man, you take good care of Quirille, okay?" Mona said. "And we'd REALLY appreciate it if you take that friend of yours when you bring Quirille back. Though... there's a chance that Quirille won't be joining in because of..."

"He's not my type, Miss Mona." Quirille quickly interjected before crossing her arms. "Besides, I can look after myself."

"Hmhm, whatever you say Quirille." Mona giggled. "Farewell for now, Quirille."

"Goodbye, Miss Mona. I'll see you soon." Quirille then turned back to her escort. "Well, let's go."

--MEANWHILE--
Creator_Drake wrote:"Now then Miss Fallia, it was mentioned that you had left the Banned Centaur in a dire state with your clothes torn, as if someone tried ripping them off. If you feel you are able, could you please, before the court indicate where your jacket had been torn that day from what you remember?"
"Umm... my clothes I'm wearing right now aren't the ones I wore last night." Fallia answered the Cloaked Wanderer by invalidating the question. "If you would like, I can fetch the torn clothes that you requested."

The people in the court silently breathed a sigh of relief at the Wanderer's seemingly eccentric question. The tables had begun to turn against Culiar. Thomas wondered if the strange question was intended by the Wanderer or it was just a plain mistake. He, and Peter as well, was worried if it was the latter. Rielle, however, hoped it was so.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

The figure chuckled at Fallia's reply, seemingly pleased with her answer.

"If there's need for that perhaps, but for now there is none. I had a feeling that your current wear wasn't what you chose to wear on the day of the incident and I thank you for confirming my thoughts. In order to halt any further delays for this session I had hoped for you to trace out the tears on your other jacket with this one but no matter. Thank you for answering my question." With a nod he stood, draping the jacket over an arm before turning towards the officials, slowly approaching Sir Cody.

"Now, as for my question for Sir Cody." Stopping at arms length, the Wanderer held out the jacket for the man to take. "Could you please, before the court, attempt to rip this jacket yourself with your bare hands?"
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Creator_Drake wrote:"Could you please, before the court, attempt to rip this jacket yourself with your bare hands?"
Sir Cody reluctantly took the jacket from the Wanderer. From what he had said earlier, it seemed it was all expected by the Wanderer. Whether or not Cody could have refused was irrelevant since he did what the Wanderer had asked. The man summoned all his strength and tried to tear up the piece of clothing. Eventually he did but it was clear to some of the court that he bit the hook the Wanderer had cast. A lot of eyes were directed upon Cody but he did not seem to notice this.

One of them was the accused himself, Peter, who had a hopeful smile crawl into his face upon realization. He had hoped the case was good as resolved after that but that was really up to the Queen to decide. Though from what he had experienced with Lisianthus, the royal family's princess, indicated that he might just be right. He began to relax and as such, some of the pain that had previously been suppressed, surfaced but the student was quite good at hiding it.

--MEANWHILE--

"I'm telling you, Zev. This fox may be more trouble than she looks." Keith continued to explain to the sorcerer. Zev'jul and his lackey had left the bar they were in and were heading back home. "I mean, she had the friggin' Caldeyrons on the lookout for her!"
"I'm sure she is, Keith, but what are the odds of her showing up here?" Zev'jul retorted.
"Dude, you just jinxed yourself."
"I will not let superstitions be the foundations of my decisions." The sorcerer replied. "Besides, I have you to deal with unforeseen complications. So if she IS here, I expect you to give me her pelt."
"Would you mind if I accidentally sold it?"

They began to pass through the Bannered Mare, their presence sensed by a certain hooded person. Assassin began thinking of a way not to get noticed. In a moment, almost like sleight of hand, Assassin pulls down his hood and assumes his shades. Since he still looked a bit suspicious, he immediately threw his arm over one of his companions with the lucky winner being the Dark Elf Emilia. Assassin identified the duo as Keith North and Zev'jul, two people he had tangled with in the past.

He began wondering if he should tail them. Their presence meant nothing good but he couldn't just abandon Peter's case.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

-------------------
Unknown Forest
-------------------

"Yosh! Let's get going then!", WordPlay said to Quirille excitedly. "I'll be sure to bring her back, though I can't promise when she'll come back, but she'll be back! I promise!", WordPlay said to Mona before he turn to Quirille. "Also, take this.", WordPlay said as he gave her a slip of paper with Nobody written on it. "It's enchanted where people will actually ignore you so we'll worry less about your nudity. I have another like with me as well so be sure to have it on you visibly.", he said as he placed his slip of paper on his cloak like a badge. "Come on now, we don't have all day!", he said to the alraune as he lead her through the portal.
---------------------
Bannered Centaur
---------------------

Exiting through a portal, WordPlay and Quirille appeared in front of the tavern of interest known as the Bannered Centaur. "Ah, here we are! I've been meaning to get here but been too busy looking for you! Let's go talk to the owner. Hopefully, he'll be cooperative.", he said to Quirille as he lead her through the door to the tavern. Unbeknownst to him, this tavern may as well be a powder keg waiting to be ignited.