Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre! (2/4)

Short horror stories

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre! (2/4)

Post by Heero »

(Alright based on endzoner's char. this will be the setting of the first of many short stories.)

In the town of Staunton City, Virginia, on a grey and rainy day in a high school one lone teen walks among the crowds in the halls going to his shop class, which is across the campus in a separate building. (that's all I got so far...have at it.)
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre! (2/4)

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon walks through the halls as he tries to ignore everyone around him. Though, he would often look out for any jerks he could find that may be causing some problems with other students. He never would miss an opportunity to beat some sense into others. He's taking his time and at the the pace he's going, he could get to his work class with about a minute to spare. He continue to walk until he reach to his class or something else happens.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I dash through the halls, weaving in, and out of the crowd. "CRAP CRAP CRAP!" I mutter tjinking I would be late to my next class.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I make my way through the halls towards my next class, moving through the crowds carefully taking my time as I do so not paying much attention to anything else, hopefully I won't be late.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Adam & Brandon: as you run through the halls you run into Brandon hard enough to make him stumble into several others who announce their annoyance. "The fuck?" "AHH! You stepped on my foot!" "HEY ASSHOLE!"

@Nate: up ahead you see some commotion as a few people collide and in your haste you skid to a halt but bump into a girl with brunette hair. she turns to face you with a annoyed look and strange feral eyes. "Watch where your going dude." she growls.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

While he was making his way to shop class, he was ran into by another student that cause him to stumble into others.
"The fuck?" "AHH! You stepped on my foot!" "HEY ASSHOLE!"
He respond to each expression in order. "My bad. Sorry. Go fuck yourself, doucebag.", he stated nonchalantly before he turn his attention to the guy who ran into him. He push the guy off of himself, "Watch where you're fucking going.", Brandon exasperated at Adam before he began to walk off as if nothing happened. He doesn't have the time to spare his attention on some guy who's in a rush.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Sorry..." I say to the girl avoiding eye contact. I then proceed to move down the hall again.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As I make my way through the halls I accidentally collide into another student causing the other student to stumble into others...when Brandon nonchalantly dismissed the other students complaints and told me to watch were I was going I decided it would be better to just leave to avoid making the situation any worse "Yeah, sorry..." I say as I focus again on getting to my class.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Brandon: you make it to class just in time. as soon as your butt hits the chair the bell rings. but..something's a bit off about your classmates.

@Adam: after the little accident you make it to class with no other problems. the teacher, a big burly guy is at his desk and starts calling names as soon as the bell rings. "Simon?" "Here." "Simmons?" "Yo" "Drake?" "yeah" Etc. "Adam?"

Nate: "Yeah you will be sorry." she hisses before walking off. You make it to class too and realize the girl is in your class as well and she looks up and scowls.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

When Brandon entered the class, he was not paying attention to any of his classmates until the bell rang right after he sat in his chair. Once he has himself situated in his chair, he slowly felt something was strange in the classroom. He wasn't sure, but he decided to look around the class from his seat to find what was setting him off. Though, his attention is drawn to his fellow classmates. Was there something off about them?
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

In class I see the girl again, and attempt to avoid eye contact.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I finally make it to class without any more problems and take my seat, then the teacher begins calling names after the bell rings...when my name is call I simply reply "Here."