Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Is it possible for a monster girl wife to resist a raging mushroom eaten by her husband if she is pissed off enough?
By definition the mushroom only is effective against a monster if she wants to consume the man's mana via sex. Now if a monster could get angry enough at her husband to not want this is questionable to me, but if she did then indeed she would resist/be immune to the effect.
What would happen if a Jinko in mating season ate a Raging Mushroom?
The same thing as any typical monster. ;)
So as you say a Salamander won't accept a relationship with a man that she beforehands knows will not even train? But couldn't the Salamander pretend to accept and then have him addicted to her body to make him train? Perhaps some situation where she accepts, have sex with him a few times and then tells him there will be no more sex until he can give her a good fight. Given how men become prisoners of monsters bodies at times even with just a single sex session, the man would likely improve at an atonishingly fast rate if his body has already become prisoner of the Salamander and sex with her is at stake, specially if he already proposed to her meaning he lusted after her even BEFORE getting awesome Salamander sex. Damn, I even dare to say he would improve FASTER than a normal warrior, specially if somehow they can find a way to channel his pent up lust into fighting power.
That indeed sounds like it would work, though how likely it would be that such a solution would occur to a salamander is another matter. Most of them would prefer to be straightforward about things.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Who do you think would win a fight between the Mamono Lord and Frieza?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Who do you think would win a fight between the Mamono Lord and Frieza?
*Out of character* It's hard enough to answer "versus" questions concerning characters who are part of the same universe/story, I hesitate to make any conclusions when they are as wildly different as DBZ and MGE. We have no idea how the Mamono Lord's magic would effect or not effect Frieza for instance.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

(If I may, that would seem the type of subject more suited for the "Monstergirl Vs." forum.)
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Flare wrote:(If I may, that would seem the type of subject more suited for the "Monstergirl Vs." forum.)
Forgot about the subforum.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

As unlikely as it would be, what would happen if multiple Zombie Dragons saw the same man at the same time?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Dragon zombies aren't know for jealousy or being choosy, so there is little reason to think they wouldn't share. But as you noted, the scenario would be very unlikely. Dragons aren't common to begin with, and dragon zombies are even rarer.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Assuming I was not married and went into the Jinko Jungle during mating season.

Do I have good chances of getting a Jinko harem? Or how would they resolve this?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

I wouldn't say the chance is good. You see outside of races where harems are the default/expected outcome (like large mice and devil bugs), they tend to not be things that just happen without extra reasons. In general a unclaimed man will be treated on a first-come, first-serve basis. This helps prevent conflict, and jinkos are no different in this regard.

However, exceptions can of course occur. Situations where conflict or a harem may happen in the situation you described could include if more than one jinko notices the man at about the same time and wants him, or if a jinko that is particularly desperate comes upon a man that is already targeted by another jinko, or if more than one jinko happen to consider the man to particularly suit their taste. Even in those cases I would think it very unlikely a man would end up with more than two jinko wives. To get a whole harem may require him wanting it and encountering enough jinkos who are fine with not having him to themselves. Albeit for most men even one jinko can be a lot to handle.

And assuming they don't simply opt to share, they may fight to determine who has sex first, for how long, etc. much as soldier beetles do.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

If they begin fighting over who gets the man what would they do if he runs away while they are fighting?

Suppose multiple Jinko spot the man and are about to fight over who keep him, what would they do if the man ask them to stop and instead decide it through other means like who gives him the better sex or can seduce him with a dance?

Would they agree or would they just look funny at him and be like "No, we are settling this as fighters" and the winner would just rape him?
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

1. If some man was being chased by some monster or monsters who have decided that they want him as their husband, but then they found him tasting the Licking Fruit and noticed that he actually finds the taste to be sweet. (ie. he is going to turn into a alp if he ever become an incubus and as such, is not really husband material..) What would the monster or monsters do ??

2. The same scenario, exept the man is pretending.. (ie. he finds the taste bitter, but puts on a good show and say its sweet..) ??

3. I have heard that monsters won't go after men with no redeeming qualities, but what happens if some pure evil complete "monster" human like that is exposed to demonic energy in the environment ??
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:If they begin fighting over who gets the man what would they do if he runs away while they are fighting?
Much like soldier beetles it is likely they would prioritize keeping the man from escaping over the fight.
Suppose multiple Jinko spot the man and are about to fight over who keep him, what would they do if the man ask them to stop and instead decide it through other means like who gives him the better sex or can seduce him with a dance?

Would they agree or would they just look funny at him and be like "No, we are settling this as fighters" and the winner would just rape him?
It would depend on the jinkos (especially if they have any confidence as dancers), many monsters enjoy the prospect of a willing man and may indulge what he asks of them if they can tell he is sincere. Others may regard fighting it out as the best method.
AryaX wrote:1. If some man was being chased by some monster or monsters who have decided that they want him as their husband, but then they found him tasting the Licking Fruit and noticed that he actually finds the taste to be sweet. (ie. he is going to turn into a alp if he ever become an incubus and as such, is not really husband material..) What would the monster or monsters do ??
Monsters generally can sense if a man is likely to alp and usually won't select such a man as a husband in the first place. In the event they do they may simply treat her as a sister wife once he alps, and proceed to find a man to share with her.
2. The same scenario, exept the man is pretending.. (ie. he finds the taste bitter, but puts on a good show and say its sweet..) ??
As mentioned above, monsters can generally sense such things about a man and thus would be able to tell he is lying.
3. I have heard that monsters won't go after men with no redeeming qualities, but what happens if some pure evil complete "monster" human like that is exposed to demonic energy in the environment ??
Now this is something of a mystery to me as I can find little in written records regarding it. Such completely evil humans are a rarity to begin with, and usually end up killed by monsters or other humans before they get the chance to become monster girls or incubi.

One possibility is that such a man or woman would find their own evil nature being corrupted by the monster mana in such a way that their desire for bloodshed and suffering becomes a all-consuming desire for self pleasure. Such a person would be rendered effectively harmless to monsters and humans alike, spending the rest of their days simply pleasuring themselves.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Would an Ochimusha get as obsessed with producing a male heir if she made her lord out of someone of no importance? There is not much of a point in having a heir if there is nothing to inherit.

Would their desire be apeassed if their husband lives in an area where patriarchal succession is not a thing?

Given how they are able to repress their desire and are shy and akward regarding romance. What would they do if their husband constantly tease them over and over and over with sexual inuendos without ever giving her sex? Would it come to a point where even they would say "enough!" and rape him?

Who are more protective of their husbands, Hellhounds or Ochimushas?

What would be more frightening and dangerous to face an angry protective Ochimusha or an angry protective Hellhound?

What would happen if an Ochimusha's husband was also very akward and shy for romance and didn't have the courage to ask her for sex or a romantic relationship?

Would Ochimushas be willing to become maid wives as Kikkimoras are or would they decline considering martial duties to be their proper place?

What would an Ochimusha do if her husband ask her to perform an unrighteous task? Like "slaying" a woman just out of revenge because she rejected him in the past or storm an Order realm bank to loot it?

Given how devoted and submissive to their husbands are, what if an Ochimusha pledged her loyalty to a man that has a femdom fetish?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Would an Ochimusha get as obsessed with producing a male heir if she made her lord out of someone of no importance? There is not much of a point in having a heir if there is nothing to inherit.
An heir is also about carrying on the family name, the symbol of it is present even without a great inheritance and that symbolism is important to the ochimusa. Plus pretty much everyone would have something they can pass on to a firstborn.
Would their desire be appeased if their husband lives in an area where patriarchal succession is not a thing?
Of course, as monsters to them it shouldn't matter if the child is male or female when it comes to such things.
Given how they are able to repress their desire and are shy and awkward regarding romance. What would they do if their husband constantly tease them over and over and over with sexual innuendos without ever giving her sex? Would it come to a point where even they would say "enough!" and rape him?
Possibily, especially as they may come to interpret such teasing as "permission" to have sex with him.
Who are more protective of their husbands, Hellhounds or Ochimushas?
These are the kinds of questions that can't really be answered. Both may have individuals who are more protective/overprotective than others, but how would one quantify such a thing across the whole race? Comparing the way they are protective may be more apt, ochimusa are very set in culture and tradition in how they behave while hellhounds generally couldn't care less about such details.
What would be more frightening and dangerous to face an angry protective Ochimusha or an angry protective Hellhound?
See above.
What would happen if an Ochimusha's husband was also very awkward and shy for romance and didn't have the courage to ask her for sex or a romantic relationship?
I've found that the effects of monster mana mean that eventually the topic of a relationship would come up and the truth would come out.
Would Ochimushas be willing to become maid wives as Kikkimoras are or would they decline considering martial duties to be their proper place?
Performing the tasks of a maid would be one thing, but whether any would agree to call themselves maids would be another. I have heard rumors of "battle maids" and an ochimusa may not object to such a designation.
What would an Ochimusha do if her husband ask her to perform an unrighteous task? Like "slaying" a woman just out of revenge because she rejected him in the past or storm an Order realm bank to loot it?
As far as monsters are concerned turning someone into a monster isn't a bad thing, so she may obey it regardless of the motivation of the command. As for robbing a bank, that would likely depend on the situation and the individual.
Given how devoted and submissive to their husbands are, what if an Ochimusha pledged her loyalty to a man that has a femdom fetish?
Loyalty and sacrifice are part of their belief system, and if that includes acting the part of a dominatrix then I'd wager they would do their best to accomplish that. Though it may take practice, as they are notably lacking in sexual confidence compared to most monsters.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

How is life married to an Ochimusha like?

Would the Reverse Harem Jutsu work to be able to defeat a single Lilim?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:How is life married to an Ochimusha like?
These questions are hard to answer beyond the basics provided in the profile written by the Wandering Scholar, especially when you give no further clues as to what you want to find out. I've never known any ochimusa personally, they aren't common to begin with and so its even rarer to see one outside Zipangu. From what I hear they are known for being very serious and formal by nature, especially for monster girls, a byproduct of their bushido culture, and this influences most everything they do in their relationships.
Would the Reverse Harem Jutsu work to be able to defeat a single Lilim?
*out of character* Why would it defeat one? Lilim seduce men regardless of the number they are confronted with, and can have pretty much anyone they want, so its not like being confronted with a lot of men would be overwhelming. Plus, all the jutsu really amounts to is a brief distraction/surprise at best. A lilim might indeed be momentarily surprised by it, but one would have to be powerful enough to actually beat her in that moment she was off guard, plus have the willpower to attack her at all.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Are Ochimusha's right arm permanently skeletal like the profile or they get healed to be like the left arm?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Are Ochimusha's right arm permanently skeletal like the profile or they get healed to be like the left arm?
I read some interesting research on this topic recently.

You see the arm is not merely skeletal, it is "monstrous" in structure and power. It is basically a transformation used for battle. Its been compared to the transformations that dragons can use, except only partial and its somewhat questionable if this arm's form has anything to do with what ochimusa looked like in the age of the former Mamono Lord (I haven't found confirmation that they existed back then).

Of course for everyday life they can change it back into a regular arm and hand.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Hey P. I am a wandering scholar and have I am camping in Zipangu.

Near to where I am campimg there is an Ochimusha that never leaves that area and blocks the path of anyone trying to get close, fighting off anyone.

I did my research and she is a holdout from a past war, she was killed in battle under the orders "No matter what, you are not allowed to surrender." and was never told the war is over.

When people tell her the war is over, she dismiss it as "enemy propaganda"

According to an Inari, she will not cease fighting, until she gets a lord and he formally announce the end of hostilities, orders her to surrender and relieves her from duty.

At first I didnt thought of it, but her story really gets me and well, I have been looking at her from afar. At first out of curiosity, but soon I realized I became obsessed with looking at her beautiful figure and I think I fell in love with her. It is embarrassing, but a few hours ago she was doing her training routine and I found myself sighing in admiration and lust, like a Baphomet would looking at her Oni-Chan.

I realized that with my wandering habits its only a matter of time before I either get claimed by a monster, so I have decided I want her to be that monster.

Do you have any Ochimusha dating tips as to how I can become her husband? How do you woo an Ochimusha?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Just what attracts a ochimusa without a lord is hard to say, from what I've heard normally their eventual husbands simply encounter one seemingly at random (more likely something about them catches her eye but it varies by the individual), she declares they are her lord now, and she begins following them until they accept her. That she is intent on fulfilling a past duty and has ignored possible targets (i.e. if any of the people who told her the war is over were men) makes it seem like this may be more complicated than usual.

You could offer to be her lord, though you may not have much to offer beyond a desire for such a amazing woman (a compliment like that could be well received), but it sounds like she wants someone who she regards as having the authority to tell her that the war is over. Perhaps it'd be better to ask her if there is any way you can prove it.

Of course that she is demanding someone be her lord whether they have the knowledge/authority to tell her such things or not, may simply be her own misguided attempts at courting. Basically a cry of "I will stay here until a man offers himself to me." As such she may accept you readily.

I would be wary though that if so her rather strange courting method may indicate other social problems you will have to work through in the future.