Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by AryaX »

If some human turned into a succubus but instead of turning into the usual uninhibited sex monster who revels in lasciviousness, she remained as repressed as she ever was.. How would other monsters take that ? Would they let her be like that since she is already a succubus or would they treat her like she was still a human and try and "complete" her monster training forcibly ? or something else ?
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:In nature its possibe to outsmart predators pretending you are dead.

So would it be possible if a Wurm chase you to drop down and pretend you are dead so she retreats?
As noted in another reply, she would still sense his mana. Albeit the fear that he was hurt may make her hesitate (or more likely just pick him up/try to wake him).
Who is more protective of her husband, a Dragon or a Hellhound?
That's one of those things that is hard to quantify, as they are both very protective and willing to kill more easily than most monsters.
AryaX wrote:If some human turned into a succubus but instead of turning into the usual uninhibited sex monster who revels in lasciviousness, she remained as repressed as she ever was.. How would other monsters take that ? Would they let her be like that since she is already a succubus or would they treat her like she was still a human and try and "complete" her monster training forcibly ? or something else ?
Monsters in general do not look down upon monsters who adopt seemingly chaste or innocent behaviors and such as they see it as merely a way to charm particular types of men, and these kinds of behaviors can even apply to succubi (in particular the alice mutation is characterized by it). However for such a transformed human to genuinely be repressed and have no capacity for sexual behavior/desire is as far as I know impossible, so it is hard to speculate on just how monsters would react to such a woman beyond being very confused or even horrified.

If I were to speculate though, I would imagine at least some monsters would try to figure out what is "wrong" with her and help her.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

My wives were discussing with a Bicorn about cheating.

Though Riza wouldnt mind, Marina and Xia made it clear that cheating is off limits and that the harem is big enough already.

Anyway the Bicorn told us a story is hard to believe, a Hellhound's husband wanted a year off open marriage to taste new monster girls as.... birthday gift.

The wife accepted and he fucked multiple monsters during the year but here is the thing..... all those monsterd were in fact the Hellhound uding polymorph and posing as different girls.

The guy never knew until the "open marriage" ended at which point she....m well lets say the wife had a good "talk" with him.

Anyway I want to know, is such a thing possible?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

If a man makes a contract with a Demon but then turns into an Alp, does the contract remain active ? ie. does the alp remain bound submissive to the Demon and does the Demon remain boud to satisfy the Alp sexually ? and if yes.. Can the Demon make another contract with another man ?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:My wives were discussing with a Bicorn about cheating.

Though Riza wouldnt mind, Marina and Xia made it clear that cheating is off limits and that the harem is big enough already.

Anyway the Bicorn told us a story is hard to believe, a Hellhound's husband wanted a year off open marriage to taste new monster girls as.... birthday gift.

The wife accepted and he fucked multiple monsters during the year but here is the thing..... all those monsterd were in fact the Hellhound uding polymorph and posing as different girls.

The guy never knew until the "open marriage" ended at which point she....m well lets say the wife had a good "talk" with him.

Anyway I want to know, is such a thing possible?
Well I suppose its possible, but it'd have to be a hellhound very unusually skilled with magic and/or a very dull husband for the man to not notice the monsters he was with had the same feel/taste to their mana as the hellhound (I'm assuming the guy was an incubus).
AryaX wrote:If a man makes a contract with a Demon but then turns into an Alp, does the contract remain active ? ie. does the alp remain bound submissive to the Demon and does the Demon remain boud to satisfy the Alp sexually ? and if yes.. Can the Demon make another contract with another man ?
To a demon the contract is the same as a marriage pact for humans and thus normally something she would only ever do once. Likewise monsters tend to be able to sense if a man has the potential to become an alp, so its unlikely/rare for one to take such a man as a husband (though they may still have sex with him). If it somehow did happen though then chances are they would remain together and find a man to share. Whether the contract's effects would remain active or not, or if the demon would be able to make another one, I am unsure.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

If a man breathes in matango spores and they begin to grow and the man begins to be drawn towards the matango.. Will other monsters consider him already taken ? Will active and existing spores still remain active if the man fucks another monster and is infused by her energy.. Does the spores have any effect on other monsters or men who already have monster wifes ?

If I understand right the matango spores draw men to the matango who distriputed them, not matango in general ? if this is true.. since the spores are carried by winds and its completely random who breathes them in.. what happens if multiple men breath in the spores from a single matange ?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:If a man breathes in matango spores and they begin to grow and the man begins to be drawn towards the matango.. Will other monsters consider him already taken ? Will active and existing spores still remain active if the man fucks another monster and is infused by her energy.. Does the spores have any effect on other monsters or men who already have monster wifes ?

If I understand right the matango spores draw men to the matango who distriputed them, not matango in general ? if this is true.. since the spores are carried by winds and its completely random who breathes them in.. what happens if multiple men breath in the spores from a single matange ?
*Out of character* I confess a lot confuses me about matango as well, so I can't answer some of those with any confidence. What I think we do know or can infer would be that:

1. Matango spores have no transformative effect on monsters or incubi, since it is speculated that the pseudo matango found growing in monster realms may arise from matango spores that failed to find a human host.

2. Presumably matango can be a part of harems like other monsters, the particulars of how it would work (i.e. would the man still transform) I can't say though.

3. Based on how the attraction powers of other monsters work one can presume that only the man who the matango chooses as her husband would remain enthralled by the spores and any others would end up being freed of them or perhaps trying to seek out the nearest unwed matango. So one could have a orgy of multiple men with one matango, that would eventually result in the matango only "keeping" one man.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

Another Matango question.. maybe you've got no answer but anyway...

As far as I know Matango aren't very mobile and can't really chase after men, so if some human woman who was already in love with some man was turned into a matango but the man then moved away to live somewhere far far away, before she got a change to get any of her spores in him.. what would she do ?
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Given how monsters hate their husbands getting hurt.

How would they react to a husband with a masochist fetish that wanted to be hit during sex?

How would Inaris react in particular?

Given how Hellhounds consider their husband as fragile to be treated with care and themselves as very strong girls but at the same time very dominant in sex, how would they react?

Would they be happy they get to indulge in such a extreme form of domination or on the contrary they would be horrified at the prospect of using their huge strenght to hit their super fragile and easy to damage men?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:Another Matango question.. maybe you've got no answer but anyway...

As far as I know Matango aren't very mobile and can't really chase after men, so if some human woman who was already in love with some man was turned into a matango but the man then moved away to live somewhere far far away, before she got a change to get any of her spores in him.. what would she do ?
That would indeed be a problem for her. I am not certain how a matango would deal with this, but one possibility would be to seek the help of another monster to either find the man and bring him back or carry her to the man (since the matango would naturally be able to track the man she sees as her husband). Many monsters are quite sympathetic to the love problems of others, and would be willing to help.
Popeatine wrote:Given how monsters hate their husbands getting hurt.

How would they react to a husband with a masochist fetish that wanted to be hit during sex?

How would Inaris react in particular?

Given how Hellhounds consider their husband as fragile to be treated with care and themselves as very strong girls but at the same time very dominant in sex, how would they react?

Would they be happy they get to indulge in such a extreme form of domination or on the contrary they would be horrified at the prospect of using their huge strenght to hit their super fragile and easy to damage men?
Monsters in general are willing to indulge "almost" any fetish their husband may have, but it does indeed seem likely that races like inari and hellhound would find it more difficult to indulge things like hardcore masochism that involves actively striking someone. However, provided they could be convinced it would result in no lasting injury I can see many of them being willing to at least try it. They may even be touched if realize the amount of trust that their husband shows in asking for such treatment. Hellhounds in particular though would doubtless be very careful to avoid doing any more damage than is necessary to get their husband off best.

Alternatively they may just ravish the very idea of that sort of masochism out of him, seeking to prove how wild and rough they can be without outright hitting him. Regardless, when it comes to fetishes monster and human couples often meet somewhere in the middle as both sides adapt to the tastes of the other.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Thinking about it.

Couldnt that be used to avoid Hellhounds being dominant?

Which type of men would Hellhounds in general be more attracted to?

Like telling her you are too fragile for rough sex or that you feel very safe when making love with her and she isnt being rough?

A) Hardass strong men that want to make a Hellhound submit, meaning they will have lots of fun times breaking the man into submission.

B) A weak man looking for a strong wife that protects him.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Thinking about it.

Couldnt that be used to avoid Hellhounds being dominant?

Like telling her you are too fragile for rough sex or that you feel very safe when making love with her and she isnt being rough?
Dominant doesn't have to mean rough, a lot of monsters enjoy tender domination. Being dominant in sex can simply mean being on top, setting the pace of the lovemaking, etc. In other words, hellhounds would be happy to not be rough, but sex with them would still be overwhelming in its own way regardless as is typical of monster girls.

A) Hardass strong men that want to make a Hellhound submit, meaning they will have lots of fun times breaking the man into submission.

B) A weak man looking for a strong wife that protects him.
Both types of men would be attractive to a hellhound in different ways. Which one, if either, is more attractive would depend on the hellhound herself.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

According to KC, if a guy "alps" by Dark Matter he will either turn into a Dark Matter (if he fuses with the female part) or an "Arch Alp" if he first fuses with the black sphere and then the female part.. But what happens if the Dark Matter had already fused with a human girl before the guy came along ??
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Had to ask with all this Trump shit.

What would unmarried monster girls do if an unknown man just grab them by the pussy.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:According to KC, if a guy "alps" by Dark Matter he will either turn into a Dark Matter (if he fuses with the female part) or an "Arch Alp" if he first fuses with the black sphere and then the female part.. But what happens if the Dark Matter had already fused with a human girl before the guy came along ??
Given a dark matter's female part can only fuse once, the man would probably still become a powerful alp, she just wouldn't get to fuse with the female part and thus may not count as an "arch alp."
Popeatine wrote:Had to ask with all this Trump shit.

What would unmarried monster girls do if an unknown man just grab them by the pussy.
I have no desire to touch real world political stuff here. However, looking only at the action and not any real-world comparisons its easy enough to say a monster girl would be pleased by such an action if the following statements were true:

1. The man was motivated by lust for them.
2. The monster was interested or at least not disinterested in the man.
3. No injury was caused by said "grab."

That said, more sophisticated or "prudish" monster girls may react with surprise or embarrassment, or just confusion.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

Perentie wrote:
AryaX wrote:According to KC, if a guy "alps" by Dark Matter he will either turn into a Dark Matter (if he fuses with the female part) or an "Arch Alp" if he first fuses with the black sphere and then the female part.. But what happens if the Dark Matter had already fused with a human girl before the guy came along ??
Given a dark matter's female part can only fuse once, the man would probably still become a powerful alp, she just wouldn't get to fuse with the female part and thus may not count as an "arch alp."
But what about the Dark Matter.. ? She didn't get a man.. but lost much/most of her power right ? Doesn't have that black sphere anymore ? is she still a dark matter ?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:But what about the Dark Matter.. ? She didn't get a man.. but lost much/most of her power right ? Doesn't have that black sphere anymore ? is she still a dark matter ?
Oh I see. I am not certain, having never seen such an event, but I would assume the dark matter would simply be exhausted of energy and would take time to recover but would be fine and restore the black orb in the long run by absorbing mana from her surroundings. She would certainly not cease to be a dark matter.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Given how monster girls are used to live in monarchies be it run by the Mamono Lord, Lilims, Queen Slimes, Khepri Kings, Pharaohs, etc.

How would they react to the idea of democracy? Would they be opposed to it?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Given how monster girls are used to live in monarchies be it run by the Mamono Lord, Lilims, Queen Slimes, Khepri Kings, Pharaohs, etc.

How would they react to the idea of democracy? Would they be opposed to it?
So long as it isn't oppressive to their lifestyles most monsters don't have anything personally against most forms of government. Albeit at the same time many would not feel obligated to devote themselves to said government or recognize its authority in their own lives. Thus monsters tend to fall into two groups, individualists who mainly concern themselves only with themselves and loved ones (and with few exceptions only see hierarchy as a formality), and collectivists who tend to think in a group mindset and observe a more rigid/defined hierarchy. Course said group mindset may not apply to local government unless it is in line with their way of doing things.

Regardless of how leaders are chosen though (voting, bloodlines), to monster society those who are more powerful are usually the ones considered to be the proper leaders. Hence why certain races tend to be leaders by birth by virtue of their tremendous power.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Before marrying Morrigan, did you ever had to flee a rape attempt from.other monsters?

If so who were they and how did you escaped?