Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by AryaX »

I know monsters generally feed on men, but is feeding on women impossible or just much less efficient ??
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Do Hellhounds have any mind control ability I am unaware of?! I feel so confused right now. Yesterday Marina had her first ravishing with me.

I have been feeling strange all day, for example it doesn't embarrass me anymore when she gets protective, in fact I like it, I might even say that when she gets protective I blush and get aroused a little and cause me to want to hold her even more tightly when we are passing through an overcrowded area in Lecastie. I kinda still feel embarrassed that she doesn't allow me to carry anything but I also kinda feel proud to have a girl that is so strong......

ARRRGH, you see? The last line I wrote is almost like if I was in trance!

Is it possible I was drugged or put under some spell? How can I make it to go away?! :nono:

I am also worried about her, she returned this morning and told me she signed up for a monster girl fighting touranent because she wanted to hone her skills and show me how would she could take care of me, I am very worried, I don't want her to get hurt, how can I tell her to drop the idea?

Speaking of which we also saw an announcment of the "Fight your man in the mud event!" organized by some girl called Druella or some shit like that, all participating couples get a basket of prisoner fruits, Marina pointed me the poster to me like 3 times already saying things like "It looks fun", I am not sure but I think she wants us to enter but doesn't want to tell me directly for some reason which is very wierd given how straightforward she is. To be honest I feel kinda curious about it, but I don't want to get my bones broken or killed and I know I wouldn't stand a chance against Marina in a fight. Have you and Morrigan participated in these type of events?

Also truth to be told I really like muscle girls (speaking of which, wonder what the Jinkos will do when they find the new..... situation with Marina), I would really like to ask her if she could get a Minotaur-esque muscle build, but I am afraid of how she would take it if I tell her. What would be the best way to ask her?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:I know monsters generally feed on men, but is feeding on women impossible or just much less efficient ??
Human women do produce some mana so feeding is possible, however their own ability to produce it is so limited that I doubt any monster could use it as more than a snack on a regular basis. On the other hand, because women take in mana from the environment they can at times have a huge amount inside them, enough to potentially satisfy a monster. Course a consequence of having one's mana drained by a monster is having mamono mana take root inside the body of the one they are feeding on, and the bodies of women take in mamono mana just as readily if not more than human mana, allowing it to transform them into mamono.

Additionally some monsters are able to feed on the mamono mana of other monsters, to a limited extent at least, a prime example being the familiar which often feed on the mamono mana of witches. They are pretty specialized though. Human male mana (which includes the mana of male dwarves and elves) is the best for monsters though due to the boosting effect the two energies have on each other.
Popeatine wrote:Do Hellhounds have any mind control ability I am unaware of?! I feel so confused right now. Yesterday Marina had her first ravishing with me.

I have been feeling strange all day, for example it doesn't embarrass me anymore when she gets protective, in fact I like it, I might even say that when she gets protective I blush and get aroused a little and cause me to want to hold her even more tightly when we are passing through an overcrowded area in Lecastie. I kinda still feel embarrassed that she doesn't allow me to carry anything but I also kinda feel proud to have a girl that is so strong......

ARRRGH, you see? The last line I wrote is almost like if I was in trance!

Is it possible I was drugged or put under some spell? How can I make it to go away?! :nono:
Monsters are supernaturally skilled at sex, so much so that it may even appear like mind control due to the changes that may occur in a man seduced by a monster. I would more call it a strong mental influence motivated by pleasure, meant to help the man and monster to bond and ease tensions. But there is a reason that it is said monsters make their men "prisoners" with their alluring bodies, just as monsters become "prisoners" of their men's bodies.

Many men I talk to also believe their monster girls help bring out sides to them that were always there but suppressed. Others simply discover that things they thought they would dislike are actually pretty enjoyable.
I am also worried about her, she returned this morning and told me she signed up for a monster girl fighting touranent because she wanted to hone her skills and show me how would she could take care of me, I am very worried, I don't want her to get hurt, how can I tell her to drop the idea?
Hellhounds are tough even by monster standards so I doubt you have to worry much. Even if she were hurt tournaments always have a unicorn nurse or other healer on hand. I'm pretty sure no one has ever died in the monster girl tournaments, and monster girl fighters tend to find a good brawl emotionally fulfilling, bruises and cuts included.
Speaking of which we also saw an announcment of the "Fight your man in the mud event!" organized by some girl called Druella or some shit like that,
You live in Lescatie yet you don't know who Lady Druella, 4th Princess of the Mamono Realm, is? :stunned:
all participating couples get a basket of prisoner fruits, Marina pointed me the poster to me like 3 times already saying things like "It looks fun", I am not sure but I think she wants us to enter but doesn't want to tell me directly for some reason which is very wierd given how straightforward she is. To be honest I feel kinda curious about it, but I don't want to get my bones broken or killed and I know I wouldn't stand a chance against Marina in a fight. Have you and Morrigan participated in these type of events?
I've never understood the appeal of mud wrestling and neither has Morrigan. Getting dirt in your eyes or mouth doesn't seem all that titillating.
Also truth to be told I really like muscle girls (speaking of which, wonder what the Jinkos will do when they find the new..... situation with Marina), I would really like to ask her if she could get a Minotaur-esque muscle build, but I am afraid of how she would take it if I tell her. What would be the best way to ask her?
You may not actually need to ask her. The bodies of monster girls naturally change to some extent to suit their husbands (and vice versa). This is primarily in the area of their sex organs, adapting them to give the most pleasure possible to both themselves and their husband, but I've heard of other changes (though not drastic ones) sometimes occurring that were related to what their mate found attractive.

If you do need to ask her then I suggest getting to know her better so you can figure out how to bring up the topic without offending her.
Raja-Ulat
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Bookworm

Post by Raja-Ulat »

Ok, I want to ask a few questions:

Is the current Demon/Mamono Lord seeking a way to explore other worlds or realms? I asked because I believe that there will be a shortage of "home world" men unless mamono start producing male children which I doubt will be happening anytime soon.

I have heard about Valkyries avoiding becoming Dark-Valkyries, can the same be said about angels?

This may sound controversial, but I had thought about Demon/Mamono Energy being similar to Spiral Energy from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann anime. The reason for that is because both energies can be generated from essentially nothing (basically breaking the scientific laws of thermodynamics so to speak). What I am curious/concerned about is the idea of Demon/Mamono Energy causing its own version of the "Spiral Nemesis".
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Raja-Ulat wrote:Ok, I want to ask a few questions:

Is the current Demon/Mamono Lord seeking a way to explore other worlds or realms? I asked because I believe that there will be a shortage of "home world" men unless mamono start producing male children which I doubt will be happening anytime soon.
Aside from when large-scale monsterization occurs, monster numbers usually grow quite slowly due to their generally low fertility rates. For this reason, as well as most monsters not being interested in actively expanding their realms (they prefer to do it passively), many centuries have passed since the Mamono Lord came to power and there are still plenty of men to be had in human realms. I find it quite likely that at this rate she will gain enough power to enable monsters to birth incubi before a male shortage becomes a problem. Getting men from other worlds would be a pretty extreme measure assuming it is even possible.
I have heard about Valkyries avoiding becoming Dark-Valkyries, can the same be said about angels?
As far as I know once she has become a monster an angel can't avoid becoming a dark angel, it is basically part of the process. Valkyries for some reason go through a different process when they are monsterized, allowing them to potentially avoid going dark.

That said I suppose it wouldn't be impossible for such an angel to exist, I just haven't heard of any.
This may sound controversial, but I had thought about Demon/Mamono Energy being similar to Spiral Energy from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann anime. The reason for that is because both energies can be generated from essentially nothing (basically breaking the scientific laws of thermodynamics so to speak). What I am curious/concerned about is the idea of Demon/Mamono Energy causing its own version of the "Spiral Nemesis".
I have heard some of the gods and members of the Order do fear potential consequences of this feature of mana and mamono mana, but as of yet I haven't seen any evidence of it causing damage to reality or anything like that.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote:Hellhounds are tough even by monster standards so I doubt you have to worry much. Even if she were hurt tournaments always have a unicorn nurse or other healer on hand. I'm pretty sure no one has ever died in the monster girl tournaments, and monster girl fighters tend to find a good brawl emotionally fulfilling, bruises and cuts included.

Speaking of which, I was told that monsters become extra rapey with their husbands after a tournament so that after Marina's fights end I should be prepared to be raped into next week. Is that true? If so why is this the case?
Perentie wrote:You live in Lescatie yet you don't know who Lady Druella, 4th Princess of the Mamono Realm, is? :stunned:

I have like 4 days living in this world dude.....
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

As an aside, Perentie, thank you for making this. It's great to have the nagging questions answered, and by someone who knows his stuff! We appreciate it, and how active you are in it.

That said, I have a question that nags me no matter how much it's answered in a softer way. Is monsterization, controlling a woman's body to make it have sex more than some girls would honestly prefer, not a form of rape in and of itself? Sure, it makes the girl WANT it... but so do many forms of hypnotism, and it's still rape. That's what bothers me, and the only thing that makes the setting seem a bit "grimdark"...

I know it's said it "awakens their true desires," but some women just don't like intimacy, flat-out. The Parasite Slime is the absolute worst offender of this, but things like the Dark Slime still mostly reproduce by rape...
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Speaking of which, I was told that monsters become extra rapey with their husbands after a tournament so that after Marina's fights end I should be prepared to be raped into next week. Is that true? If so why is this the case?
For athletic monsters working out and fighting can serve as an aphrodisiac, as it gets their blood flowing and allows them to exert their considerable physical abilities to their full extent, something they greatly enjoy. Course it also uses up a lot of energy, and the fastest, most pleasurable way to get that energy back is to suck it out of a man they love. Its for this reason that worn out monsters are often also especially horny monsters. :^^:
Zadocfish wrote:As an aside, Perentie, thank you for making this. It's great to have the nagging questions answered, and by someone who knows his stuff! We appreciate it, and how active you are in it.
I love spreading information and answering questions in general, so this topic is a lot of fun. I'm impressed with its success, as well as how positive it is overall. Do realize though that some of it is based on my own understanding and may not be the full truth.
That said, I have a question that nags me no matter how much it's answered in a softer way. Is monsterization, controlling a woman's body to make it have sex more than some girls would honestly prefer, not a form of rape in and of itself? Sure, it makes the girl WANT it... but so do many forms of hypnotism, and it's still rape. That's what bothers me, and the only thing that makes the setting seem a bit "grimdark"...

I know it's said it "awakens their true desires," but some women just don't like intimacy, flat-out.
This is a difficult question to answer. As far as I understand it the people of my world are a bit different from yours, having been lied to and manipulated by the gods ever since we were created. Perhaps as a race we don't even really know what we really want or what is really right.

From the monster's perspective humans are all naturally lustful, sexual beings just like them. To them it is utterly unthinkable why anyone would truly want to deny that aspect of themselves. Thus monsters simply can't fathom why it would be wrong to make a woman understand the happiness they experience, comparing it to a parent forcing a child to do something for their own good (and indeed transformed women sometimes come to regard their sires as something like a parent).

On the other hand, the fact remains that what the Wandering Scholar writes is often exaggerated and is based on his own incomplete understanding of monsters. Just look at the difference in tone from the descriptions Saphirette gives of monster behavior compared to the Scholar's. I do not wish to shame the Scholar, it is not that he is trying to lie in his work, but the fact remains that the truth of the things he describes is quite often more mild.

From a practical perspective it is also easy to understand why monsters would want to force humans to transform. Aside from greater ability to experience pleasure, becoming a monster or incubus also means freedom from most diseases, the infirmities of old age, plus a longer lifespan. Radical monsters in particular may see it as wrong not to transform every human they can, as doing so just means condemning more of them to suffering.
The Parasite Slime is the absolute worst offender of this, but things like the Dark Slime still mostly reproduce by rape...
Actually dark slimes mostly reproduce by dividing, its just that unlike other slimes they are also able to reproduce by transforming human women.

Parasite slimes are an odd existence certainly, but slimes carriers come to regard them as beloved parts of themselves, helpful most of the time, annoying at others. Some I have met have told me that the mind-numbing pleasure the parasite gave was not the only thing to change their mind about the slime. Once joined they felt the loneliness of the creature, the shame it felt over being incomplete as a monster, and couldn't help but sympathize with it.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

Trip to the Pandemonium... Anyone ever return ? Or is it a one way trip ?
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Perentie wrote: Dragons in their primal forms vary a lot in size, but some are a good deal larger than the creature you referenced. I have personally met a elder dragon whose skull alone was almost twice as long as I am tall when she transformed into her primal form. That creature you linked to no doubt has powerful jaws, but against the skin of a dragon they may not do much (the skin of a powerful dragon can repel normal steel blades with ease). Add to that strength that can shake the very earth around them, flames that can burn through most things, and (in most varieties) great intelligence and potential for magical skills, and such a beast would have little chance. The fact is dragons include some of the most powerful of all monsters, an animal, even one as magnificent as Tyranosaurus, would be outmatched.
Well, fuck scien... I mean fanta... I mean, thanks for the answer... :wall:

Also, Senior P. You said that "It should be noted though that as with most monsters incest is fairly rare", but a lot of monster I have met, have told me that when their children grow enough, they will be more than gladly to do it continuously and that according to human common sense, it is taboo for parents and children to have sex and commit incest, but naturally, monsters have no such taboo. The mother can pleasure her husband together with her daughter, and she can teach her beloved daughter the goodness of her beloved husband. The whole family can become one, and experience bliss while having threesomes.

Desire for one's own father is not to be denied, and incest is never condemned. As far as monsters are concerned, if one has desire for a specific man, then one should act on the urge and have sex with him. Even if it's ones own father, etc. it won't be a problem. On the contrary, the desire for a man takes highest precedence, and it's unthinkable to discard it over something as trivial as “blood connection.”

So...

1.- Is incest okay or not with monsters?
2.- If yes, do monsters allow their human children to lust after them and their husbands A.K.A the children's parents?
4.- If a monster mates with her human child(ren) the search of a husband comes to an end and she just enjoy "motherhood"?
3.- Are human children raised with the same values of monsters, that perverted stuff is good (Sorry Mahoro...)?
4.- Have you encountered visitors from another world?
5.- If yes, How common is that?
6.- If a monster from another world comes to your world, would it be turned into a Mamono?
7.- Have you heard of the Slenderman? What do you think about it? Could Lady Druella beat it (Auuuu!)?
8.- How's Lady Druella really like? I mean, she looks scary and all but, I really wanna know.

Thanks in advance Senior P. (Damn, first they made the T-Rex a sissy that can't beat women, then they made him looks like a Guajolote from hell, and now he can't beat dragons...What the fuck is wrong with the universe...
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:Trip to the Pandemonium... Anyone ever return ? Or is it a one way trip ?
Pandemonium is something of a mystery to me, perhaps one day I can look into it more. However, Corruption Fruit http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=980 is harvested there so that means it is possible for things/people to leave it.
Hood wrote:Also, Senior P. You said that "It should be noted though that as with most monsters incest is fairly rare", but a lot of monster I have met, have told me that when their children grow enough, they will be more than gladly to do it continuously and that according to human common sense, it is taboo for parents and children to have sex and commit incest, but naturally, monsters have no such taboo. The mother can pleasure her husband together with her daughter, and she can teach her beloved daughter the goodness of her beloved husband. The whole family can become one, and experience bliss while having threesomes.

Desire for one's own father is not to be denied, and incest is never condemned. As far as monsters are concerned, if one has desire for a specific man, then one should act on the urge and have sex with him. Even if it's ones own father, etc. it won't be a problem. On the contrary, the desire for a man takes highest precedence, and it's unthinkable to discard it over something as trivial as “blood connection.”

So...

1.- Is incest okay or not with monsters?
It is not considered taboo for them but as I noted it is a rare occurrence. Incestual behavior is part of the culture of some races like dark elves, though in their case it is for training the daughter. Actually keeping her father as a husband is still rare.
2.- If yes, do monsters allow their human children to lust after them and their husbands A.K.A the children's parents?
Possessive monsters will likely be possessive regardless of whether the rival is their daughter or not. However, they recognize that once a monster comes to recognize a man as her husband there isn't really anything they can do about it. So its not a question of "allowing" so much as "accepting" if it does happen.
4.- If a monster mates with her human child(ren) the search of a husband comes to an end and she just enjoy "motherhood"?
It'd be pretty unusual for a monster to have had enough sex to have a child and yet still not be married. Besides monsters cannot give birth to males yet so I assume you are speaking of when monsters adopt human children? In that case then yes they do sometimes take their "son" as their husband when he is old enough (just how they define old enough varies).
3.- Are human children raised with the same values of monsters, that perverted stuff is good (Sorry Mahoro...)?
Of course they would be raised with monster values, and while some monsters are more extreme than others a sex-positive method of raising them would be pretty much guaranteed.
4.- Have you encountered visitors from another world?
Aside from you guys, nope.
6.- If a monster from another world comes to your world, would it be turned into a Mamono?
If its energy was similar enough then I suppose so.
7.- Have you heard of the Slenderman? What do you think about it? Could Lady Druella beat it (Auuuu!)?
I'm not very familiar with this infamous being, so I can't answer without knowing the full extent of its abilities.
8.- How's Lady Druella really like? I mean, she looks scary and all but, I really wanna know.
I've never met her in person but I hear she can be considerably warmer and kinder than her intimidating looks may suggest. Apparently her day as the manager of the famous Prisoner Fruit store Tricoromille was a big hit for her PR as far as helping normal monsters see her as more approachable. http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic. ... 976#p13172
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

- What is more dangerous: A Minotaurus who has seen red or a sex-deprived Holstaurus?

- What is the structure of the Demon Lord's Army? Regular foot soldiers, Royal Guard, Castle Garrison, anything like that? Any notable members you know?

- Have you and your wife ever been to Zipangu before?
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Thanks for answering all my questions Mr Pere the Incubus. I had some questions to make earlier but I was busy being raped all day. I can barely move right now.

Do Hellhounds have some sort of aversion for their husbands becoming stronger? I was taking her yesterday for a ride in the interdimensional machine, she liked it at first. So I decided to take her to the Naruto world, while we were there I remember in the distant past of said world there existed a chakra fruit that transforms whoever eat it into a god as I considered if I became super strong Marina wouldn't have to worry that much about protecting me. So we went there without me telling her why, as I approached the fruit she sniffed it and told me not to eat it, I ignored her and kept approaching and she knocked me out! I woke up at her home in Lecastie and she told me in rather brusque terms after waking up that if I ever attempted to do something like that again she would beat my ass so hard I would use a wheelchair and she seemed to be about to cry as she told me, then I was ravished like all day long. She later apologized and told me she was not serious when she said she would hurt me but made me to promise to never do something like that again.

Why did she acted this way? Do Hellhounds have some sort of great fear for their husbands becoming stronger than them or what?

Also finaly one of the Jinkos ended up on top of the fight, she came to see us at Marina's home and after some arguing Marina agreed reluctantly to share on the condition that she will only have her first time with me until mating season starts.

Can you please tell me when mating season start for Jinkos so I can be prepared? How bad should I expect the shitstorm between her and Marina to get when she comes for me in mating season? I fear they won't get well along. Can a Jinko and a Hellhound really get well along? I am surprised the Jinko still decided to stick around, why didn't she just went and found a guy that is free? We hadn't even had sex yet after all.

Oh and Marina broke my interdimensional craft and I need to repair it, any idea where I can buy quantum computers and hydrogen engines?

Also Marina asked me t-aOIDJadOÓO

Hello Perentie, I am Marina, Popeatine's wife. My husband told me you had a great deal of knowledgement about all monster races since you travelled all around the world.

Okay, this morning an overfed big cat came to claim my husband! When she comes for him I want to see if it is possible I can reach a settlement with her so she can take him away as long as her mating season last, so I don't have to put up with her for all year! Do you think it will work? I am very worried during the time he will be away if we make that deal, will he be safe?

And your wife allows you to travel alone? Isn't she aware of all the dangers you might face? She must be very irresponsible, I would like very much to be able to talk with her to teach her how to take care of someone so fragile!
Last edited by Popeatine on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Phantom77 wrote:- What is more dangerous: A Minotaurus who has seen red or a sex-deprived Holstaurus?
I wouldn't call either "dangerous" exactly. Seeing red long enough will make them target the man they desire for thorough ravishing but he won't be in much physical danger (beyond perhaps exhaustion), and they aren't inclined to use violence to get to a man unless someone is actively trying to stop them. That said minotaurs are generally stronger and better fighters than holstaurs, so they would be more capable if they had to fight to get to what would satisfy their lust.
- What is the structure of the Demon Lord's Army? Regular foot soldiers, Royal Guard, Castle Garrison, anything like that? Any notable members you know?
Well it isn't as disciplined or regimented as a typical human army, but there is a structure to it. The majority of the army is made up of volunteer monsters who tend to leave as soon as they get a husband (as joining the army is considered a ideal way to meet a man, though that man is usually at the time a soldier of the Order). So while they may not stay long they are very motivated while they are there.

The core of the army is made up of dullahans, as they are unusually serious for monsters when it comes to their jobs and most remain faithful soldiers even after getting a husband.

There is also a unit made up entirely of heroes who have deserted the Order for one reason or another. They are all very powerful monsterized women and incubi, but they are only summoned for big emergencies.

The commander of the army is a certain baphomet who may well be the most powerful monster in the world barring the Mamono Lord and some of her daughters. However it is rare that there is a situation serious enough that she has to exercise her authority over the army instead of one of her subordinate leaders, so she devotes a lot more time to managing the main branch of the Sabbath than to the army.

The Sabbath itself was originally the spellcasting unit for the army (and indeed the official name of Sabbath Headquarters is still Mamono Lord's Army: Spell Casting Unit), but as she ran it according to her own whims the lead baphomet transformed it into the loli cult it is today.
- Have you and your wife ever been to Zipangu before?
We spent a few weeks there for our anniversary a year ago. Its a beautiful land and we made some good friends and saw some amazing sights, though given the purpose of our trip (Morrigan's goal was to have sex in as many different types of love hotels as possible) we didn't do as much exploring as we might have otherwise. There's too much to see in one trip anyway. Zipangu itself is made up of a number of very large and small islands with a lot of variety in environments.

As a human I might have worried about not liking the local food (I can be a bit finicky), but, well... I had my favorite "food" right with me. :blushing:
Popeatine wrote:Do Hellhounds have some sort of aversion for their husbands becoming stronger? I was taking her yesterday for a ride in the interdimensional machine, she liked it at first. So I decided to take her to the Naruto world, while we were there I remember in the distant past of said world there existed a chakra fruit that transforms whoever eat it into a god as I considered if I became super strong Marina wouldn't have to worry that much about protecting me. So we went there without me telling her why, as I approached the fruit she sniffed it and told me not to eat it, I ignored her and kept approaching and she knocked me out! I woke up at her home in Lecastie and she told me in rather brusque terms after waking up that if I ever attempted to do something like that again she would beat my ass so hard I would use a wheelchair and she seemed to be about to cry as she told me, then I was ravished like all day long. She later apologized and told me she was not serious when she said she would hurt me but made me to promise to never do something like that again.

Why did she acted this way? Do Hellhounds have some sort of great fear for their husbands becoming stronger than them or what?
If you're aware of that lore then you'd know the last person to eat the fruit while they did become the most powerful person to ever live the power also drove them to become an insane despot.

Anyway, hellhounds don't have a problem with men that are "stronger" than them provided they can be "stronger" in bed. As far as they're concerned so long as they can(eventually) make him submit during sex he is still a "frail" being. A man who is physically or magically stronger than a hellhound just motivates them to dominate him by outthinking him or tricking him.
Can you please tell me when mating season start for Jinkos so I can be prepared?
Its not an exact thing (indeed other factors can cause beastmen to go into heat) but in general Spring is frequently associated with mating season.
How bad should I expect the shitstorm between her and Marina to get when she comes for me in mating season? I fear they won't get well along. Can a Jinko and a Hellhound really get well along? I am surprised the Jinko still decided to stick around, why didn't she just went and found a guy that is free? We hadn't even had sex yet after all.
Not knowing them personally I can't comment much on this. Given time though most monsters that share a man figure out how to get along to some extent.
Oh and Marina broke my interdimensional craft and I need to repair it, any idea where I can buy quantum computers and hydrogen engines?
You're in a world ruled by swords and sorcery. I can't help you with this.
Hello Perentie, I am Marina, Popeatine's wife. My husband told me you had a great deal of knowledgement about all monster races since you travelled all around the world.

Okay, this morning an overfed big cat came to claim my husband! When she comes for him I want to see if it is possible I can reach a settlement with her so she can take him away as long as her mating season last, so I don't have to put up with her for all year! Do you think it will work? I am very worried during the time he will be away if we make that deal, will he be safe?
As a beastman you should know that once a mate is found "mating season" loses some of its meaning. You won't be rid of the jinko simply because the official season ended. I suggest you try to get to know her better and work things out with the understanding that she will be a part of both your lives.

As for being safe, jinko are very capable guardians and I don't think she'll be any rougher with him in bed than you have been (and if he's not already an incubus by the time he goes with her he will be by the time he comes back).
And your wife allows you to travel alone? Isn't she aware of all the dangers you might face? She must be very irresponsible, I would like very much to be able to talk with her to teach her how to take care of someone so fragile!
We're not attached at the hip but its rare for me to travel anywhere with Morrigan not tagging along (or vice versa), albeit we may leave each other to our own devices during the day. We can sense each other at some distance (or indeed any distance when it comes to Morrigan sensing me) and we both have quite some skill with teleportation magic so there isn't much need to fear being separated if danger threatens. You may find it hard to believe but I'm not defenseless myself anyway.

Yes, being a bit irresponsible is in Morrigan's nature, but not when it comes to serious things. If you're really concerned though I know Morrigan would love to spar with you and convince you she is more than capable of taking care of me. 8-)
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

A doubt I sincerely have had for a long time, if a man ejaculated either through sex with a human woman or by masturbation, are they less attractive to monsters or less likely to get married? Since when they are raped they will shoot very little inside the monster.

Man who would knew. do you know monsters are absolute cowards in scary (or at least gore scary) movies?!

I showed Marina a Saw Movie using and she ceased to see it from the second torture scene. No monster was capable of seeing it. I tried to have her watch Texas Chain Saw Massacre and she didn't stand it.

I will see if I can mail you some copies of the films to see is Morrigan can see them. Where do you live? You will need a Thunderbird to power the player if the battery runs out though, so I hope you know one.
Perentie wrote:You may find it hard to believe but I'm not defenseless myself anyway.
Its me again!

Awwww you are very adorable, you sound like my husband when he tries to look rough. But little guy, get real. You are a man, men are weak, end of the story. :sigh:

I remember one time when some of my fellow Hellhound friends were attacked by an order squad, ha! They thought they were so rough :lol: What all my friends saw were cute squishy things that needed a good laid! None of my friends got a single bruise, on the contrary some of the cuties were quite roughed up in the fight.

If I wanted to I could kick my husband's ass in more ways than I can count and I am sure Morrigan could give you a good ass whooping as well.

And I would love to spar with Morrigan, I love a good fight!
Last edited by Popeatine on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

What happens if too many monsters fall for a single man.. (ie. he doesn't have the stamina to satisfy them all.. or there simply isn't enough time in a day to satisfy them all...) ??
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Quick question: If a man has poorly-developed hormones, might he be able to hide from monster's mana-smelling ability so long as he is not near them?
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
prophet
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: pilgrim
Favorite Monster Type: draconian,lamia types,elf,

Post by prophet »

Popeatine wrote:
ohh, I have with myself some transistors so if you have any kind of laser equipment I am sure something can be done about that computer

also perentie, I was wondering aside of the Gandharva and the sirens, is there any other mamono from which I can learn about the music of this world some more?
"you do realize don't you?, everyone speaks about justice and equity, but you will never hear them speak of balance or order. Why? because they are afraid that they will have to answer for their actions, good and bad"
Passing Traveler
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:A doubt I sincerely have had for a long time, if a man ejaculated either through sex with a human woman or by masturbation, are they less attractive to monsters or less likely to get married? Since when they are raped they will shoot very little inside the monster.
Monster girls have unbelievable skill at getting as much as they can out of a man. Chances are they can get more out even when you think you're empty. Their attentions also spur a man to produce more semen and mana.

Regardless, not having a lot at a given time wouldn't necessarily deter a monster. Quantity is nice but quality is what's most important, and if she wants the man then the quality of his mana will be viewed by her to be the best regardless of how much he has at the time.
I will see if I can mail you some copies of the films to see is Morrigan can see them. Where do you live? You will need a Thunderbird to power the player if the battery runs out though, so I hope you know one.
Morrigan might find them funny for their ridiculousness, but I personally have no desire to see these so called "slasher films."

We currently reside in the mamono realm state of Polove. We moved there to look into the research on elementals there, and Morrigan is especially keen on convincing the scholar Saphirette to go out and find a suitable man rather than waiting for one to come to her (she hasn't had any success though and is currently considering going out to capture/recruit a bunch of men for Saphirette to choose from).
AryaX wrote:What happens if too many monsters fall for a single man.. (ie. he doesn't have the stamina to satisfy them all.. or there simply isn't enough time in a day to satisfy them all...) ??
In the first place to have many monsters fall for the same man rarely ever occurs, at least outside of races where polygamy is the norm (and even then there are limits). However the stamina of an incubus increases roughly in proportion to the wives he has to satisfy, so lack of stamina is rarely a problem. When it is there are many stamina boosting drugs, fruits, vegetables etc. that can help.

Should time in the day become an issue I hear the doppleganger medicine is a popular solution, splitting the man into several temporary copies.
Zadocfish wrote:Quick question: If a man has poorly-developed hormones, might he be able to hide from monster's mana-smelling ability so long as he is not near them?
It would depend on her relationship with him. All monsters can detect a man's mana in the general area, but if they view the man as their husband then distance and faintness of energy isn't really an issue. They can pinpoint him precisely and track him down no matter where in the world he goes (not sure about how well it works if he ends up in another dimension like Wonderland though).
prophet wrote:also perentie, I was wondering aside of the Gandharva and the sirens, is there any other mamono from which I can learn about the music of this world some more?
Many monsters of various races are coming to appreciate various arts including music. Chances are you can find a school for aspiring musicians in most large mamono realm cities. And of course human women musicians transformed into monsters usually retain their love for music.

As for races that are characterized by an interest in music, the various varieties of mermaids certainly qualify. They're primarily singers but enjoy adding their voices to music.

I hear many Valkyries also play music as a hobby.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

Aside from those who are destined to become heroes and as such have Valkyries assigned to them from birth, does anyone else have any hope of being paired up with one ??