Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Popeatine »

How is it like to be married to a Kunoichi if you arent an important guy and are taken to her village?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:Can parasitic monsters infest other monsters ? ( could Roper for example infest a succubus and create some sort of hybrid.. Succubus from waist up and roper below ) ?
As far as is known they can't. It is theorized for instance that the pseudo matango mushrooms developed from matango spores that failed to find human hosts.

Though I have heard that ropers can actually conceive children in their own wombs, and that said child will be infested by a "roper egg" while in the womb and become a full-fledged roper, but it is unclear if the fetus is before this a monster or a human. If the former then it would mean that roper can infest other monsters, but only in the very specific circumstance of the other monster being a very young fetus within the womb, and possibly only if the fetus is in the roper's womb.
The Lilim in the Wonderland seems to have turned existing monsters into new kind of monsters.. can all the Lilim do that ?
Could Lilim come up with an idea for some all new type of monster on the fly and then turn some human woman into it ?
As daughters of the mamono lord all lilim possess the mana types of all pure monster races in the world within their bodies. This is what gives them the ability to potentially change a woman into any kind of monster (its admittedly not as simple as that when it comes to changing someone into a high tier monster).

What the Queen of Hearts does by creating new monster races can be seen as an extension/development of this power, but while I suppose it is possible any lilim could develop this ability, most have not. Its important to remember that the Queen of Hearts is one of the eldest and most powerful of the lilim, most have not maximized their abilities as she has. Its possible too that even with enough time and experience many lilim can simply not gain such a power, as the Queen of Hearts is special even among lilim (in part due to being a lilim version of the "Alice" mutation found in other succubi), but I suppose the future will eventually reveal the answer.
Popeatine wrote:How is it like to be married to a Kunoichi if you arent an important guy and are taken to her village?
Details are sketchy but I believe the husband's former status is not of primary concern/importance to the rest of the ninja village, he will be treated with respect regardless as kunoichi are polite and well-mannered in general. Additionally, as he is the culmination of the "assassination mission" kunoichi spend their whole lives preparing for and the love that they seek one worthy of, it would be an insult to said kunoichi to treat such a man as a nobody. What's important to them is that he help sire and raise the next generation of kunoichi, and that the children are skilled and strong.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

What I meant is how is life in the village? How does his wife treat him? Can he go freely? Is there such a thing as a honeymoon? Does man have any role or job in the village? etc.

The reason why I specified his status is because his life will be mostly unchanged and his wife will just limit herself to act as a helper and bodyguard.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:What I meant is how is life in the village? How does his wife treat him? Can he go freely? Is there such a thing as a honeymoon? Does man have any role or job in the village? etc.
Well as I said, details on life in ninja villages are pretty sketchy. They aren't the sort to be eager to share details on such things. A lot of the answers to your questions may depend on what the particular man wants, since the kunoichi treat him with great respect (even if they also force themselves on him). However, given the villages are in isolated places and secretive in nature, I doubt husbands are allowed to freely leave without permission (he'd likely just end up lost). They should be able to move about within the village borders and outskirts just fine though.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Are there cases of Order or purely human nations hiring Kunoichis to perform assassinations believing they will kill their foe?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Are there cases of Order or purely human nations hiring Kunoichis to perform assassinations believing they will kill their foe?
Not the Order as far as I know, as those among them who would make such decisions are generally aware that monsters do not kill for money, but I'm sure its happened with a few nations over time. Not sure though as such things tend to be kept secret.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Usually what do Shinobi Villages ask as payment for an assassination and how are they contacted?

What would a Kunoichi do if someone (who somehow is unaware assassination is not killing) is severily depressed or have no further reason to live but cant muster the courage to kill himself and hires an assassination mission with himself as the target and demands the Kunoichi to kill him for real?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Usually what do Shinobi Villages ask as payment for an assassination and how are they contacted?
It would depend on the job, the circumstances and the particular village being asked. In general though I think it can be assumed resources are valued over simply money. Kunoichi villages are largely self-sufficient and usually have little need for money, but extra food, unique and/or magical items, special weapons, etc. are all valued.

As for communicating with them, they have various people (humans and monsters) in surrounding lands through which they can be contacted and paid if you look for them hard enough. In particular tanukis tend to do a lot of business with them.
What would a Kunoichi do if someone (who somehow is unaware assassination is not killing) is severily depressed or have no further reason to live but cant muster the courage to kill himself and hires an assassination mission with himself as the target and demands the Kunoichi to kill him for real?
That all seems rather unlikely as it would be a lot of trouble to go to for an assisted suicide. Assuming he got as far as actually asking for such a mission, the kunoichi may try to help him/seduce him, but its hard to say.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

So okay..... tomorrow Im having my official marriage ceremony with Marina.

Its that strange ritual I told you about, we have to cross a straight road to some sorts of shrine in some termal waters, with many combat monster girls trying to prove themselves by blocking the path.

It is regarded by some Lizard monsters as "the ultimate challenge", pretty much Marina has to cross me safely while the monster girls will try yo rape me.

Suppossedly no monster girl ever have succeeded yet in raping a Hellhound husband during the ceremony, its said that to do so is as hard as taming them, Hellhounds (st least those that perform the ceremony) find this so important, it is said that it one of those rare chances combat monster girls have the opportunity to fight a Hellhound is a state similar to how they fight when they protect their husband from a real threat, so many combat monsters get excited to be able to face them.

All this make me wonder..... how high do Hellhounds rank in strenght? Because I assumed they were around the same level as Lizard girls and Hinezumis. But yesterday when she told me the ritual in detail I was like

"Wait..... so you are going to find MULTIPLE warrior monsters willing to try to do so? Do you really think you can manage?" And she was like "yes" O.o

I assume the reason why no Hellhound has failed is because likely Dragon girls never try it dont you think?

Should a Dragon girl try to beat the challenge dont you think she could easily beat it?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Comparing the power of monster races directly is a practice full of uncertainty as there are so many factors to consider. However, it remains true that the average hellhound is not considered a high tier monster on the same level as races like baphomets, echidnas or dragons.

Still, I wouldn't say they could easily beat one. Part of what makes hellhounds feared is their ferocity in a fight and unwillingness to give in, not just their power. A dragon may be a good deal stronger and more durable than a hellhound but she still isn't going to like it when in a desperate bid the hellhound claws out an eye or some other "underhanded" maneuver.

Dragons are so confident in their power though, and only go after men they already want, that it does indeed seem unlikely one would take part in this ritual you speak of. A major fighting tournament where they could get great fame and riches in addition to a potentially high tier man would be another matter of course (though even then, such entrants are rare).

On the other hand, I am curious why less particular high-powered monsters like wurms have not entered this ritual and succeeded at all. Presumably the hellhounds simply outsmart them when they can't outpower them.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote: On the other hand, I am curious why less particular high-powered monsters like wurms have not entered this ritual and succeeded at all. Presumably the hellhounds simply outsmart them when they can't outpower them.
Do Wurms have the intelligence to travel long distances to accomplish a goal?

Also bear in mind that all men in the ritual are married, wouldnt that make it unattractive to Wurms?

As far as I know the only reason Lizard girls (who normally wouldng even be attracted to single non-combat men, let alone married ones), Ogres, Hinezumi and other combat monsters are so rape happy with these men is less because they desire the men and more because raping a man that is going through that ritual is seem as some sort of "ultimate combat challenge" because of how much Hellhounds prepare for this day and how ferocious they are in guarding their husbands from rape during the ritual.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Do Wurms have the intelligence to travel long distances to accomplish a goal?
Certainly, providing how to achieve said goal is not overly complicated. Wurms have fairly simple minds but their memories work well enough.
Also bear in mind that all men in the ritual are married, wouldnt that make it unattractive to Wurms?

As far as I know the only reason Lizard girls (who normally wouldng even be attracted to single non-combat men, let alone married ones), Ogres, Hinezumi and other combat monsters are so rape happy with these men is less because they desire the men and more because raping a man that is going through that ritual is seem as some sort of "ultimate combat challenge" because of how much Hellhounds prepare for this day and how ferocious they are in guarding their husbands from rape during the ritual.
If that's the case then indeed wurms would be unlikely to have any interest in that. They want a husband to ravish whenever they like, the idea of an "ultimate challenge" would not likely hold any special value, and sharing a married man may not be something they'd choose unless they already knew and wanted the man.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

What happens if some straight guy without any transexual tendencies is temporarily turned into a woman with somekind of spell or potion and is infested with a roper egg while he is in female form ??
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

Hello again, Peretine. How are things with you and Morrigan?

On to my question: It's common knowledge that Minotauraus and Holstauraus are both driven into a sex-crazed frenzy when seeing the color red. That being said, how would they react to seeing a man bleeding out? Would they find a way to help the man, or simply be taken over by their desires?

Let's say there are two cases: 1) The man's wound is not fatal in the slightest, however he is bleeding enough to where the blood is plainly visible. 2) The wound is fatal, and if not treated within a timely manner he could die.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:What happens if some straight guy without any transexual tendencies is temporarily turned into a woman with somekind of spell or potion and is infested with a roper egg while he is in female form ??
I'm pretty sure all such transformations don't last long enough for a roper egg to really fuse with someone, assuming the egg wouldn't recognize the person's inherent maleness and fail to grow at all.
Phantom77 wrote:Hello again, Peretine. How are things with you and Morrigan?
She's been training a lot for a big tournament coming up, wants to beat some vampire named Demitria that beat her in an earlier tournament. Course that means she has been quite a bit hungrier too from all the training. I don't know how much longer I can keep up helping her train and feeding her... :^^;:
morrigan_aensland_battle_mode_by_aramismarron.jpg
She is a special kind of beautiful sight in battle though.
On to my question: It's common knowledge that Minotauraus and Holstauraus are both driven into a sex-crazed frenzy when seeing the color red. That being said, how would they react to seeing a man bleeding out? Would they find a way to help the man, or simply be taken over by their desires?

Let's say there are two cases: 1) The man's wound is not fatal in the slightest, however he is bleeding enough to where the blood is plainly visible. 2) The wound is fatal, and if not treated within a timely manner he could die.
The priority instinct of monster girls even over their lust is the health and safety of a man. As such they would find it in themselves to hold back and help him (though not necessarily over a minor wound, especially the rougher minotaurs) even if they had to look at the blood for a sustained period. Though their first aid may be administered in rather erotic ways.

Its also notable that its not like holstaurs and minotaurs are unable to look at red at all without losing themselves to lust, that'd be quite inconvenient. It has to be a sustained look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Out of Hinezumis, Lizardmen and Salamanders, which one would you say its easier to marry or have sex with if you are not a warrior?

Perentie wrote:
morrigan_aensland_battle_mode_by_aramismarron.jpg
:nosebleed:

I would say something..... but Xia is specialy jealous of combat monsters and I dont want to be given a session of "tiger discipline"

So I will just say, congratulations man, you got excellent tastes.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

I remember reading somewhere that yuri couples do exists in MGE world but KC isn't going to touch em in any of the official works due to his preferences..

Do you know/remember if this was about humans or monsters.. (can purely yuri monsters exist in the MGE world ?)
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Out of Hinezumis, Lizardmen and Salamanders, which one would you say its easier to marry or have sex with if you are not a warrior?
If one was lucky enough to catch one off guard and dunk her with enough water then hinezumis would certainly be the easiest.
AryaX wrote:I remember reading somewhere that yuri couples do exists in MGE world but KC isn't going to touch em in any of the official works due to his preferences..

Do you know/remember if this was about humans or monsters.. (can purely yuri monsters exist in the MGE world ?)
It was here: http://pastebin.com/umCrrZqR

However he didn't specify if he was speaking of humans and/or monsters, and neither did the question he was asked.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

In nature its possibe to outsmart predators pretending you are dead.

So would it be possible if a Wurm chase you to drop down and pretend you are dead so she retreats?

Who is more protective of her husband, a Dragon or a Hellhound?
Last edited by Popeatine on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

So would it be possible if a Wurm chase you to drop down and pretend you are dead so she retreats?
A: She would probably still sense his mana, being a monster and all, so she wouldn't really be fooled.

C: If she was, she would quickly try to find a way to wake him up... possibly by kissing him, because Wurms aren't too bright and might well think that that sort of thing can wake the dead. Given her status as a monster girl, that'd awaken a boner... which she would notice, realize he was fine, and ravage him.
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.