Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Ask a Incubus!

Post by Perentie »

Hi all, given Birdy the lamia seems to have taken an extended leave of absence I felt it could be useful to take on the useful role she was providing. As a well-traveled incubus I feel I can give a reasonable perspective on the mamono world we find ourselves living in. Feel free to ask what you like and I will answer as well as I can.

Here is my, if I do say so myself, dashing figure:
Aeon Sol representation.jpg
As for my personal history, I am a sorcerer whose explorations into the mamono realm lasted too long. Already well on my way to becoming an incubus, I could not resist the green-haired succubus who offered me a treat she called Cadbury Crème Eggs, nor the seduction that followed. The lovely Morrigan has since become my beloved wife and travel companion. What does she look like you ask?
41194862.jpg
I regret nothing. :love:

<><><>

Note: To avoid any confusion, my Morrigan is an MGE succubus. She has horns and a tail but likes to transform the horns into devil-style head wings (she likes the look) and keeps her tail magically vanished (she claims it gets in the way of people admiring her butt, however I think she is just embarrassed because her tail lacks the arrow head-like shape at the end possessed by most succubi).

*real Perentie speaking now* Yes basically I am claiming my incubus persona's wife is a succubus that happens to look and act like Morrigan Aensland.

<><><><>

Before going into questions left unanswered by Birdy, I feel I should correct something she may have misunderstood. That is regarding bisexual monsters, it is true that the primary reason monsters have sex with human women is to change them into other monsters, but that is not to say they get nothing out of it (not that Birdy claimed this of course). Some monsters could be said to have bisexual inclinations, its just that the pleasure gained with a man is considered greater for various reasons. That said, some monsters place a great deal of value on their female partners, to the extent that they may insist that the man they make their mate also become the husband of their female partner. The most well known examples of this (outside aberrations like the liliraune) are elementals with female covenanters.

Now then, moving on to questions Birdy hasn't answered, except for those which related too much to Birdy herself for me to answer:
Link_Bakeneko wrote:I have a question. by your canon is there race or beings that can't be affected or transformed by the mamono mana aura?(like a race or beings that have a strong aura or a aura that's just as powerful as the mamono or a has a aura that's more powerful then the mamono's)
As of yet no such race or being has been recorded to my knowledge. There are those who are more resistant than others, but normally this simply means that when transformed they don't physically change appearance much (elves, fairies and angels for instance). Also most animals will never become monsters no matter how much mamono mana they are exposed to, but even they will have their behavior and appearance (in dark mamono realms) effected.
broman wrote:*head pops up from underground*
Miss Birdy as we all know someone is going around and documenting stuff about Mamono and Demon/Mamono realms but how do we know this person is right? My question is thus how accurate is the information in the encyclopedia?
Ah yes, the famed Wandering Scholar. While he certainly is a good source, I have it on good authority that his information is not always 100% correct. He writes in a style meant to warn people of potential danger, so he sometimes makes what the monsters do seem more threatening than it actually is. He desires to be neutral, but many monsters regard him as unknowingly biased against them. I have heard his collaboration with the Dark Matter Saphirette (who he regards as biased toward monsters) was in part aimed to correct this.

In addition, he can only write on what he observes or hears of. Thus his observations may not hold the whole truth, especially if he simply makes a judgment based on a short period of observation. I believe this is why he at times refers to certain monsters as doing nothing but having sex, he simply did not observe long enough to see if it was really true (understandable given how long monsters can have sex).

He himself would admit much of what he writes is a generalization, and at the same time he is prone to using hyperbole.
13ry4n wrote:Hey birdie do you remember me? No? Unsurprising. Anyways I got this matango thing growing in my basement, do you know of anyway other than a gas mask and flamethrower to get rid of them? Cause I got the flamethrower for a week or two figured I'd give it a shot.
Matango prefer moist, humid environments. Dry things out enough and chances are she will leave on her own. Course by then her spores may have infected you and you will end up following her.
Scrapmaster wrote:Also do you know how to make lizardwomen and salamanders stop stalking me and following me around? because its getting quite annoying.
Once a monster girl has bonded to a man to the point that she considers him her husband there isn't much one can do. She'll continue to seek him out for as long as he is alive (and indeed may try to resurrect him if he dies or join him in the afterlife). If they haven't reached that point then its possible offending them or offering them men they like more could dissuade them.
Jinouga87 wrote:Hi Birdy-chan. My question is do you know if Alice charm magic is more effective on lolicons?
Alices are very rare and I've only seen one in person a couple of times. However, from what I have heard their charm is not selective toward any one type of person. The alice herself may be selective of course in who she directs her charm towards (though to her it is simply targeting whoever she thinks would make the best friend).
carpenter wrote:Hello birdy what's you're opinion on the demon lord trying to force her transformation von everyone and everything without even attempting thinking of the consequences that may come about example if she cannot gather enough power to overwrite the mandate of heaven her plan would force many races into extinction
There is no reason to think she won't be able to gain that power. Even now some races like trolls are preparing for the day male births will become possible.

As for forcing the transformation. That is a lengthy topic, too lengthy to be discussed properly here. In short though one must look at the only other choice available to us, namely a return to the age when humanity as a whole faced wholesale slaughter and civilization collapse as part of the "cycle" mandated by the gods, keeping humanity from ever advancing beyond a certain point. If uniting with monsters to become a "new" humanity is the only way to escape that, I can think of worse things.

As for causing races to become extinct, those dependent on parasitizing humans will likely be able to adapt (or their descendants will simply revert to the non-humanoid life forms their races started out as). I also have it on good authority that male dwarves and elves will be born as incubi to monsterized dwarves and elves once male births become possible.

<><><>

Will answer more in the next post as this one may be getting too long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Perentie on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:1) Ms Birdy, would Emperor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) and Obito (from Naruto) be considered evil enough that not even mamono would want to have sex with them and accept them as husbands?
Morrigan has some ability to get information from other dimensions so by combining my magic with hers we were able to find out who these fictional characters from your world are. As for the answer, well it is hard to say... all committed unspeakable atrocities, though Palpatine was certainly the least sympathetic and would likely be seen as "scum beyond redemption."

In general monsters are very forgiving by nature, perhaps due to how their ancestors were compelled to do many evil things, and if they believe there is good in someone they will seek to bring it out. Some even desire to "save" such men from their own inner darkness and seek such men out. Course Anakin had the "excuse" of there being an actual dark force corrupting him, and both he and Obito were manipulated by others into becoming what they did. Both also showed they were capable of realizing their mistakes and giving their lives to try to do something to make up for their crimes even a little bit, and that would be considered inspiring to many mamono.

Course, both Anakin and Obito had rather single-target sexualities and messed-up minds. A monster girl would have her work cut out for her.
2) Ms Birdy, do muscular monster girls like the Minotaurus and Jinko have erogenous zones in their muscles or like to be touched? Do they use their muscles in a sexual way to attract and please men?
Very much something that varies by the individual. In general of course a monster girl will experiment to find what arouses a man she likes most easily and take advantage of that.
3) Is it possible to get a monster girl who is not in mating season to enter in mating season by enticing her to have sex? For example, suppose a man see a Jinko that is not in mating season, but she really likes her and even propose to her or tells her he really likes her and can't handle it. What would happen in that situation?
Monsters tend to respond favorably and sexually to sincere affection, and it may well be enough to cause heat-like behavior even if she isn't actually in heat. I'm not sure if it would be enough to cause her to truly go into heat though unless the man was already her husband.
4) Mamono respect gay men or do they rape them as well?
As far as I know monsters never assume a man is incapable of being attracted to them, and resistance tends to just make them try harder (often out of a sense of pride, as well as liking a challenge). With the skills they possess the orientation of a man is usually not a problem. Such men do tend to become alps of course.
5) Is it possible for a non muscular monster girl to gain muscles? I ask this because I find very, very, very wierd that monsters that train and fight and are actually biologically made for combat don't have muscles like the Amazoness, Lizardman, Ogre, Valkyrie and Salamander. So if a monster girl is not born with muscles (like the Minotaurus and Jinko) is she unable to develop them? For example would a Wurm be able to get muscular if her husband was really into that?
Monster girls can vary a great deal in physical build within a given species, and exercise can improve/alter their muscles just as in other creatures. Basically so long as it doesn't go against a universal aspect of their race (child-like appearance for the alice, snake hair for the medusa, voluptuous body for the gandharva, and so on) then it is at least in theory possible for them to have that sort of body.
6) What would happen if 2 men enter a Khepri Ruin that does not have a King yet at the same time?
I have not heard of any such event happening, but I would assume that the khepri would split between whichever man they preferred the most and the men would become co-kings of the ruin (or separate if they could not get along, taking their respective harems with them).
7) If a very pervert man like Jiraiya or Master Roshi entered the mamono world, would they still be seen as pervs and rejected or would they be seen in a different light?
Sex-positive views are seen as desirable by any mamono, even tsundere ones who may verbally deny it. However, how they think it should be expressed varies a lot more. Monsters that value fidelity in their husbands and want them to only express desire towards them may find men like the above hard to deal with, though chances are they would simply fuck them to the point that no other woman could compare in their minds.
8) If an Order Knight killed a mamono husband, would the mamono kill the knight or spare him?
It would vary by individual and circumstance. Certainly it would be an occasion where many mamono would want to kill the knight.
9) Do Mamono divorce their husbands? If not, then how do they solve serious relationship problems and get through fights?
Mamono view sex as the answer to most relationship problems. This actually makes more sense than one might think. Because they can share their feelings so intimately with a man during sex, the couple come to understand each other more and more. Its rare for a problem to occur that can't be worked out with that kind of understanding.

Divorce is pretty much unthinkable for monsters. For them as long as their husband lives there is no other man who could give them sexual pleasure or mana they could enjoy eating. To them their bond with their husband is a emotional, biological and instinctual one, not a mere legal document. To divorce him would be like denying their very being.
10) Do domestic violence exist among the most aggressive races of mamono like Wurms (before they are tamed), Amazons or Minotaurs? What I mean is, can a mamono get so angry at her husband that she will hit him?
Monsters inherently value their mates more than themselves, so to intentionally injure him in any serious way would be unthinkable (unless it were to save his life or some other strange circumstance). That said, its not unheard of for a mamono to smack her mate upside his head or give other such "love taps" if he is being annoying. However to actually attack him in a serious way out of anger would run counter to their natural instincts.
11) I understand that there is no crime done by Monster Girls in mamono realms or even outside. Are there prisons for men in Mamono realms? For example you say games that depict harming humans are banned there, if for example an unmarried human man broke the ban or otherwise break the law like stealing for exmple, are there prisons for men there? If there are, how are men treated there? Is it common for guards to marry the prisoners? And what would happen if a married man commited a crime in a mamono realm, would he still be taken away or be handed to her wife for "correction" or would the wife go enroll herself as a guard in the prison to be with her husband?
Crime in general and punishment for it is so rare in mamono realms that I can't answer such questions as I know of no such prisons. Monsters tend to take an individual approach to "rehabilitate" violent men, and those that can't be seduced/sexed into submission or subdued in other ways will usually be killed in self defense.

In general there are few rules in mamono realms to begin with, and thus fewer possible punishments. For mamono their instincts take the place of most laws, and they are compelled to a certain degree to follow the desires of the Mamono Lord. This helps minimize conflict (though there are many exceptions).
12) Don't you by chance, get to have a Jinko friend that needs a husband? :nosebleed: . Though I am kinda shy and not the best looking guy so most likely she would not want me :cry:.
There are a few jinko Morrigan knows. I can ask her to mention you next time she spars with them. Despite their appearance they are quite open minded toward mates.
Shadow of Legend wrote:How would MGs react to monster boys?
True male monsters no longer exist so they would certainly find it strange. However, there are spells/potions that allow a man to temporarily transform into a monster boy. I myself love the Dragon Man potion, myself and Morrigan have sailed the skies together thanks to it.
zraizen wrote:Ms. Birdy, how would a monster lady react to her husband dying (through things such as illness or accidents or such?) And vice versa, how would an incubus react to losing his beloved in a similar fashion? Would he even still be able to survive without her? Would either seek out new partners?
Both could survive without the other, though they would never be the same. It might be easier for an incubus, as while he naturally directs his desire toward his wife he can still readily take on new lovers if they come onto him, and feed on their mana. For a monster girl it is more difficult as her body has been literally remade to be only with her husband and thus other mana is disgusting to her. Course both incubi and monster girls can live off normal food, but they will find that they have to eat a lot more, and they will likely still be weaker than if they had their mate's mana in their diet.

That said, should another man truly and sincerely fall in love with a widowed monster girl, it can be possible for her to accept him as a new husband. It rarely ever happens though, and the same for incubi. That is the bond is so deep that if one dies the other is likely to join them in the after life, or try to resurrect him or her.
Last edited by Perentie on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

I have a few questions of my own...

1) Perentie, who let the dogs out?

2) Perentie, how can I tell if there's a Mimic or a Pot Devil in chests and pots?

3) Perentie, andele andele mami, E.I. E.I. uh-ohhhhhhh! What's happenin' tonight?

4) Perentie, how do I know if the stuff in my Zipanguese house would turn into Tsuko-thingamajigs?

5) Perentie, oh why do I live this way?

6) Perentie, am I going to be alright if I romance a deity? (Like Eros or Poseidon)

7) Perentie, oh why must I feel this way?
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I somehow did completely forget you were an incubus, P. But if with Morrigan, it's probably not the same as the MGE ones, right? What are the differences between your breed of incubus and the MGE one? (or are they actually the same?)
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

KillMoves wrote:2) Perentie, how can I tell if there's a Mimic or a Pot Devil in chests and pots?
Rather self explanatory.
4) Perentie, how do I know if the stuff in my Zipanguese house would turn into Tsuko-thingamajigs?
It doesn't happen all that often, general requirements include that the object be quite old and exposed to a lot of mamono mana. Even then its unlikely to happen.
6) Perentie, am I going to be alright if I romance a deity? (Like Eros or Poseidon)
The relationship status of the higher deities is something of a mystery to me, but a common topic of speculation among their followers.
Feathers wrote:I somehow did completely forget you were an incubus, P. But if with Morrigan, it's probably not the same as the MGE ones, right? What are the differences between your breed of incubus and the MGE one? (or are they actually the same?)
Sorry for any confusion, my Morrigan is an MGE succubus. She has horns and a tail but likes to transform the horns into devil-style head wings (she likes the look) and keeps her tail magically vanished (she claims it gets in the way of people admiring her butt, however I think she is just embarrassed because her tail lacks the arrow head-like shape at the end possessed by most succubi).

*real Perentie speaking now* Yes basically I am claiming my incubus persona's wife is a succubus that happens to look and act like Morrigan Aensland. Incidentally I once read some background info on Darkstalkers that claimed incubi existed in their world but they were a race of monster, often without humanoid forms.

I'll add the above as a note in the first post.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Mister P. I've heard rumors about the Demon Queen adopting a human girl. What can you tell us about this?

Also, what is the opinion of the Demon Queen about the new flat icons for various folders, Recycle Bin, Drives and Control Panel in the recently leaked Windows 10 Build 10009?
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Hood wrote:Mister P. I've heard rumors about the Demon Queen adopting a human girl. What can you tell us about this?
The Mamono Lord can be surprisingly private about her family life. I suspect we will learn more when either she or this girl are ready to reveal it.
Also, what is the opinion of the Demon Queen about the new flat icons for various folders, Recycle Bin, Drives and Control Panel in the recently leaked Windows 10 Build 10009?
I don't think she holds much interest in the technology of other worlds, she has enough to worry about in her own reality.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

If memory serves, most monster girls ignore men who already have Demon Energy from some other monster in their system...

But what about men who are already married with a human woman ? does human marriage mean anything to monsters ??

What about unmarried men who have a crush on somebody else (human or monster.. but no DE in anycase) ??

Or is it just: No Demon Energy = Fair Game ??
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:If memory serves, most monster girls ignore men who already have Demon Energy from some other monster in their system...

But what about men who are already married with a human woman ? does human marriage mean anything to monsters ??

What about unmarried men who have a crush on somebody else (human or monster.. but no DE in anycase) ??

Or is it just: No Demon Energy = Fair Game ??
They recognize human marriage but don't hold the same respect toward it that they do toward human and monster marriage, though actual cases of them taking married men are rarely documented in literature for some reason.

That said, monsters don't desire to break up families and cause their new husbands pain, so when possible they will make efforts to reunite them (they may have to resort to kidnapping in places where monsters are not welcome) and share the man.

<><><>

Real Perentie note: The actual translated material has yet to so much as mention what happens when a man married to a human woman is caught by a monster, so the above is speculation.

<><><>

As for whether or not they can tell if a man is married to a human by his energy, it doesn't quite work that way. Having sex with a human does leave a slight energy mark on a human man, and some mamono such as unicorns are good at sensing this, but that doesn't tell them if the man is necessarily married or not compared to the strong energy a monster plants in a man she has had a lot of sex with.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Since when were you an Incubus?
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

SIERRA-116 wrote:Since when were you an Incubus?
*Real Perentie speaking* Back when a profile was made for me on MGU as a moderator I came up with an incubus persona for fun, though I never really used it when posting. Here I have adapted that with a new identity.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

That sure looks like the darkstalker Morrigan...

Anyway, a question for you. If two mamono are fighting over a human and one *wins* does the other admit defeat or try to steal him away?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

musical74 wrote:That sure looks like the darkstalker Morrigan...
*Real Perentie speaking* Well of course, it is art of Darkstalkers Morrigan. I assume you knew that though.
Anyway, a question for you. If two mamono are fighting over a human and one *wins* does the other admit defeat or try to steal him away?
Again very much a situational thing, dependent on the individual's personality and how much they want the man. If both have already come to regard the man as their husband then neither will give him up regardless of who wins a given fight.
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

What would happen if I found a "spell" that can turn an ordinary Incubus into an Alp.. And I went around throwing that whammy at random.. :haha:

What would happen to me ?? Would the new Alps become violent towards me ?? Would their wives.. (or ex-wives as it might be..) ??

Now.. I don't know if this kind of Spell (or what ever) is actually possible in-universe.. But assume it is.. Hypothetically..
Last edited by AryaX on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

I see..so she is a shapeshifter posing as Morrigan? I remember the Cadbury Eggs now! Haha.

What's the best (non sexual related) part about being an incubus in daily life?
What's the worst part about being an incubus in general?
Do you miss anything about your old human self?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:What would happen if I found a "spell" that can turn an ordinary Incubus into an Alp.. And I went around throwing that whammy at random.. :haha:

What would happen to me ?? Would the new Alps become violent towards me ?? Would their wives.. (or ex-wives as it might be..) ??

Now.. I don't know if this kind of Spell (or what ever) is actually possible in-universe.. But assume it is.. Hypothetically..
Alps by definition are incubi who either sexually desire men or desire to be women themselves, so the result of such a spell would not truly be an alp (its why if an alp has a child that child is not an alp but a succubus).

As for gender bender spells, I hear they may be possible but temporary in effect. I don't know any details though.

As for how monsters and incubi would react to having such spells used on them, well it would vary by the individual, provided the effect was temporary of course. If it was permanent I can see many that would get very upset.
Feathers wrote:I see..so she is a shapeshifter posing as Morrigan? I remember the Cadbury Eggs now! Haha.
She's a fairly regular, if powerful, succubus who happens to look a lot like Darkstalker's Morrigan. Discovering the existence of a universe with a succubus so much like herself, she took on the name Morrigan out of admiration for the character.
What's the best (non sexual related) part about being an incubus in daily life?
Well fatigue is rarely a problem provided I "eat" enough, and all my magical and physical abilities are enhanced. Its quite convenient for researching spells, as well as exploring for long periods.

On that note too, being able to live off each other's energy alone if we have to makes packing enough food during trips not something to worry much about.

Maintaining an ideally healthy body is also much easier than in a regular human body. As I advance in years I wager I will especially enjoy gaining the wisdom of old age without having to deal with the physical effects of old age. Incubi of course do get "old" in the sense that our lifespan does run out eventually, but like our wives we don't age physically in a conventional way.
What's the worst part about being an incubus in general?
Well going without sex for too long produces double the hunger, i.e. imagine feeling a combination of regular hunger and sexual hunger at the same time, but its rarely an issue. Regular food is not quite as satisfying either, but this doubles as a good thing because I can eat more and thus enjoy good food without negative effects.

In detail, for most incubi and monster girl couples (i.e. there are those where the desire for sex is even stronger), the desire for sex becomes similar to the desire for food. And since they can eat regular food too they can potentially go indefinitely without sex, but it is increasingly uncomfortable as regular food only feeds part of their "hunger." For most though they are perfectly happy with a routine of regular normal food meals plus a good round of sex once a day or at night (many of course do it more often). Course going without sex is sometimes done voluntarily for longer by couples to spice things up, as it makes the "meal" when it does occur even more satisfying (though at the same time it raises the chance of the couple losing track of time and having sex for days).
Do you miss anything about your old human self?
Not really, after all there is a lot more to worry about as a regular human than as a incubus (money, food, retirement). Having to keep having sex on a regular basis to feel at ease may seem inconvenient to an outsider, but once one realizes regular humans live under a similar "inconvenience" regarding their need for food and water it doesn't seem inconvenient at all. Besides the pleasure of feeding that way surpasses anything a regular human can feel.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote:There are a few jinko Morrigan knows. I can ask her to mention you next time she spars with them.
:nosebleed: Thanks a lot Mr. P.

So what did they said?

Also:

If a Saiyan had a offspring with a Salamander how strong would the Monster Girl be? Stronger than a Lilim?

If an unknown force like aliens invaded, would The Order and the Chied God agree to join with the monsters?

Is magic and haxx considered a valid way to defeat monsters that require combat defeat to be married? Would a Lizardman for example propose to a man that didn't even had the strenght to lift a sword but defeated her with magic and/or haxxed abilities?

What can you tell us about Hellhounds behaveour as wives? What can a man expect to be his life married to one?

Who do you think would make a better wife a Hellhound or a Wurm?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote::nosebleed: Thanks a lot Mr. P.

So what did they said?
All Morrigan did was relay your intentions, given how stoic and polite jinko can be its hard to tell just how well the message was received. However, if any jinko are interested in seeking you out I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. :^^:
Also:

If a Saiyan had a offspring with a Salamander how strong would the Monster Girl be? Stronger than a Lilim?

If an unknown force like aliens invaded, would The Order and the Chied God agree to join with the monsters?
Hard to answer such hypothetical situations involving beings that as far as we know don't exist in our dimension. Saiyans themselves and their mixed blood children vary widely in strength do they not?

The Chief God lives in another dimension inaccessible to non-divine beings, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was willing to let aliens "cleanse" the world of monsters and humans alike, only stepping in when outright extinction became a threat. Course if the aliens were powerful enough to wipe out the mightiest monsters and humans alike, chances are the gods themselves may not be able to win.
Is magic and haxx considered a valid way to defeat monsters that require combat defeat to be married? Would a Lizardman for example propose to a man that didn't even had the strength to lift a sword but defeated her with magic and/or haxxed abilities?
It would depend on their personal code of honor (or lack of one) regarding the battle. Some lizardmen adhere to strict rules when they duel, such as no use of magic. However, most monsters interested in the fighting abilities of their mate won't care just how he fights so long as it is effective and proves his worth as a mate. High magical abilities can lead to powerful children just as well as high physical abilities. The chance of inheriting some "hax" skill would also be regarded as highly desirable to the races who seek to improve their abilities, much as the birth of mutational races is regarded as a blessing to monsters in general.
What can you tell us about Hellhounds behavior as wives? What can a man expect to be his life married to one?
Outside of sex hellhounds are quite laid-back and fun-loving by nature. They know they are some of the toughest things around so not much worries them. Their lack of pride also means they don't feel compelled to go around proving their abilities the way some monsters do. For instance its not uncommon for them to enter fighting tournaments and leave a few rounds later if the fighting didn't hold their interest regardless of whether they won or lost.

So as a wife a hellhound will want to have as much fun as she can with her husband, both in bed and out of it, so life with her is bound to be exciting. They have a doting side as their husband is normally a lot weaker than they are, but at the same time they don't have much of a filter so their husbands pride as a man is bound to be damaged at times when the hellhound makes loud and public presumptions on what he is or isn't capable of. They also tend to believe they know what is best and will drag their husband around to whatever they think they should be doing at any given time, often ignoring any protest.
Who do you think would make a better wife a Hellhound or a Wurm?
If you want a more "respectful" mate then you have a better chance with a wurm. They can become very accommodating to their mate's lifestyle, hobbies and wants provided he learns how to best pleasure them in bed (otherwise they are very unruly and potentially destructive). However, they are unlikely to provide much in intellectual discourse. They are not truly stupid of course, but they dislike thinking deeply about most anything. Provided they can stick close to their husband they tend to go with the flow and let him handle the thinking.

In contrast hellhounds are highly intelligent but they will always wear the pants in the family (aside from when/if she decides to humor her mate and let him think he is in charge for a while). But being rather carefree they may not have much patience for serious discussions, while a "tamed" wurm will likely listen for as long as you want (or pretend to listen).

So it depends on your personal tastes. Course either way, a wurm or hellhound will do all they can to make sure their husband "learns" that she is the best wife for him.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Perentie wrote:[
Not really, after all there is a lot more to worry about as a regular human than as a incubus (money, food, retirement). Having to keep having sex on a regular basis to feel at ease may seem inconvenient to an outsider, but once one realizes regular humans live under a similar "inconvenience" regarding their need for food and water it doesn't seem inconvenient at all. Besides the pleasure of feeding that way surpasses anything a regular human can feel.
I wouldn't say "inconvenient" either, after all, no one minds a dopamine rush now and then. The way you describe it makes it sound what like a "vampire" type of need though, as in the feeding another humanoid's life energy. Though in your case it centers on Morrigan, which you make sound like a personal AC outlet.

What is exactly the chemical/s that you need to feed on from her? Morrigan's sexual fluids which cause you to "react" and "feed" her back? That actually could be more efficient than humans then, since humans need to (or at least a majority) consume actual life in order to live (meat).

How does and how do you prove or know that the new "feelings" being an incubus are heightened? Since pleasure (what I read) is mostly simply dopamine reward release and the dopamine reaction (not sure, but I think) from sex is basically "good job son, you reproduced!". Is there a comparison of the feeling of pleasure that could actually be scientifically proven? As in, does it say somewhere that sex feels 2x/3x/4x better as an incubus and if so why? Why does it need to feel better? To force the urge more? To control the incubus' actions more?

Is the reward centers of your/the incubus brain changed to have them react accordingly to having sex with Morrigan?

Is you having sex with Morrigan basically like flint and steel rubbing together, causing a fiery spark of rejuvenating energy?

I read in Asian cultures they believe that during sex the male and female share energies to sustain each others' mind, body, and souls. The male semen apparently possess high amounts of life giving "spirit energy" in the spinal cord. The female fluids apparently also have a rejuvenating effect for a man as well. So yea, I can see how it could be viewed as highly romantic, it's mostly the "demonic influences" that have worry for the man's (incubus) mental health in the long term.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

One other question that I can think of at the moment (if this sounds weird, I'm fighting a cold...)

During the winter, there is a LOT of rain that comes down here. Would the Karakasa-Obake realize that maybe a guy is just gunning towards her to get out of the rain and that's it? I would think she would recognize the difference between *likes her* and *she has an umbrella so heading to her to get out of the rain*
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!