Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Before marrying Morrigan, did you ever had to flee a rape attempt from.other monsters?

If so who were they and how did you escaped?
Good question, but while there were some encounters none stand out too much at the moment. Where I grew up monsters were few and far between so the threat of being ravished wasn't really there, and by the time I started traveling I was powerful enough to avoid unwanted attention from many of the more common monsters. Or at least that was what I thought. Turned out my good luck had as much to do with Morrigan as with my own skill.

She had been following my career as a sorcerer since I graduated (she used to disguise herself and sneak into human towns to feed and also to look for a prospective mate). It seems I caught her eye and shadowed me for months without my knowing thanks to her skill at hiding her presence and mana, waiting for the perfect opportunity to introduce herself and seduce me (she's rather theatrical like that). While doing so she would "suggest" any monsters she came across who planned to ambush me to look elsewhere. A few times she also would set up roadblocks or diversions to keep me away from monsters too powerful or numerous for me to handle.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

What would Morrigan had done if you had just accepted one of the monsters you were powerful enough to avoid or just offer yourself to them?

Would she had abandoned pretenses and just step in and take you?

EDIT:

How is life married to a Griffon?

In general who wears the pants in the relationship, the husband or her?

How exactly are Griffons able to fight Dragons?

Are Griffons jealous? Would they be willing to let their husbands form harems?

Are Griffons even more protective of their husbands than Hellhounds?

What is more dangerous, attacking a Hellhound's or a Griffon's husband?

What would a Griffon do if her husband wants to take the treasure, would she let him?

If a Griffon is having sex with her husband, could another thief use that chance to sneak in and steal the treasure?

Would it be possible to approach a Griffon's ruins with such a sheer greed that the Griffon gets incapacitated before she can attack out of sheer lust?

Since Griffons can sense emotions, does that mean that her husband will never be able to lie her?
Last edited by Popeatine on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

An interesting assemblage of questions, will do my best to answer them.

Ahh griffons... they are certainly a monster race I highly admire. Morrigan does as well, has even mentioned offhand that she wouldn't mind sharing if one happened to fall for me.
Popeatine wrote:What would Morrigan had done if you had just accepted one of the monsters you were powerful enough to avoid or just offer yourself to them?

Would she had abandoned pretenses and just step in and take you?
I asked her this once and she just smirked and said she would have stepped in and ravished us both so silly that even if the other monster stayed interested in me Morrigan would have been the dominant wife. She may have been kidding though, as Morrigan isn't usually one to easily share things she wants. It would have probably depended on just how much the other monster wanted me and how much I wanted her.
How is life married to a Griffon?

In general who wears the pants in the relationship, the husband or her?
Both races may take offense to this, but there are a lot of similarities to "untamed" dragons when it comes to married life. Griffons are open and daring creatures, never afraid to voice their thoughts so they are less tsundere than dragons but have similar pride in themselves and a tendency to be dominant in the relationship.
How exactly are Griffons able to fight Dragons?
It comes down to speed and sheer ferocity. Griffons are very strong of course but they are not as strong or durable as a mature dragon. They are, however, very fast and agile, with talons capable of cutting through all but the toughest dragon hide. No one attack from a griffon would likely do much more than annoy a dragon, but dozens of slashes and constant harrying that the dragon can't properly counter would conceivably lead to most dragons deciding the griffon's treasures were not worth the effort.

Its also worth considering that griffons aren't against living in groups and working together to drive off powerful foes.
Are Griffons jealous? Would they be willing to let their husbands form harems?
They are very proud and enjoy having their husband's desire focused on them as much as possible, so a harem would likely be seen as a threat to that at least at first. But I wouldn't say they are anywhere as jealous as monsters like lamias and such. The few griffons I've seen that were part of a harem though tended to be small harems, and the griffon herself was either the top wife or shared that position with another wife.
Are Griffons even more protective of their husbands than Hellhounds?
They are both guardian races appointed by gods, so its probably safest to say they are roughly equal to each other in that regard.
What is more dangerous, attacking a Hellhound's or a Griffon's husband?
See the above, I'd hesitate to say if either is more dangerous.
What would a Griffon do if her husband wants to take the treasure, would she let him?
I'm not aware of accounts of this ever happening, beyond the couple potentially using some of the treasure if they needed something. That is because a natural part of becoming the husband of a griffon is that his desire turns from the treasure to the griffon instead.
If a Griffon is having sex with her husband, could another thief use that chance to sneak in and steal the treasure?
Potentially, given her senses will all be focused on stoking as much desire from her husband as possible. But as I noted above, its not uncommon for there to be more than one griffon guarding a particular treasure or ruin. One also has to consider that the couple may have children who have taken over guard duties.
Would it be possible to approach a Griffon's ruins with such a sheer greed that the Griffon gets incapacitated before she can attack out of sheer lust?
Feelings of lust on their own can never incapacitate a monster as far as I know.
Since Griffons can sense emotions, does that mean that her husband will never be able to lie her?
Griffons don't sense emotions in general so much as strong desires and the direction of those desires. Thus the ability to get away with a lie would depend on the lie and the circumstances of said lie.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

How tall are Griffons in general?

Suppose a Griffon is confronting a thief she sensed nearby.

But a few moments before her husband ate a super lust inducing food.

Just as the Griffon is about to trash the thief, the husband steps in, begins to grope the Griffon and beg her for sex.

Would the Griffon still fight off the thief or she would just have sex with her husband on the spot and cancel the fight?

What would a Griffon do if a thief already has from the first time she sense him lust for her rather than the treasure?

This one is kinda kinky but..... can Griffons have sex with their husbands while flying?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Would Sabbath members give up on a man if he is unwilling to accept lolidom or would they force their bodies to mature magically to satisfy his demands?
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:How tall are Griffons in general?
I have only seen so many in person and have not read specific measurements so I am not sure I can generalize, but at least as tall as the average man seems to be the normal minimum (though I am sure there are smaller ones), with a number being a foot or two taller.
Suppose a Griffon is confronting a thief she sensed nearby.

But a few moments before her husband ate a super lust inducing food.

Just as the Griffon is about to trash the thief, the husband steps in, begins to grope the Griffon and beg her for sex.

Would the Griffon still fight off the thief or she would just have sex with her husband on the spot and cancel the fight?
Hard to say, on the one hand she could indeed indulge her husband and let the thief go, on the other she could simply incapacitate the thief quickly and then indulge him. It would depend in part on whether her bond with him had reached its pinnacle or not. She would especially not ignore the thief though if she thought he was any potential threat to her mate, even if it meant having to deny her mate for a short time.
What would a Griffon do if a thief already has from the first time she sense him lust for her rather than the treasure?
He wouldn't really be a thief then would he? Regardless of semantics, she would still likely ravish him, it would just turn from assault to coupling much faster.
This one is kinda kinky but..... can Griffons have sex with their husbands while flying?
Most monsters that can fly while carrying their husband will say they have at least once tried sex while flying, if only so they can brag about being part of the so-called "mile high club" (though I doubt it is usually a literal mile). Morrigan and I do as well on occasion, its quite a rush though I prefer to be able to focus more on her and less on feeling like I am about to fall (hence why I utilize a levitation spell when we do it like that).
lv27_robothero wrote:Would Sabbath members give up on a man if he is unwilling to accept lolidom or would they force their bodies to mature magically to satisfy his demands?
Monsters don't usually find their bodies changing to suit a man unless they already consider him their husband, which is unlikely to happen if they haven't already convinced him to love their bodies sexually. There are exceptions of course, namely when a monster comes to form a marriage bond with man after a lengthy friendship or other relationship where they haven't had sex yet. Even then, a natural part of having sex with a monster is coming to be attracted to them as they are. Thus normally physical changes in the monster are limited to fairly minor things like her genitals changing shape to pleasure him even more perfectly, her skin getting softer or firmer according to his tastes, etc.

Breasts getting bigger, hips wider, etc. can also happen to a degree, but I can't confirm if it is possible for inherently loli monsters to actually increase in stature to accommodate their mate's tastes. If they are not inherently loli though then this may be more flexible, much as incubi can change to become smaller or larger according to their wife's tastes (i.e. pretty much any feature of a monster that is not known to be a inherent trait of their race is one that can vary or even change in an individual).
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Will a Griffon wife know if her husbamd is feeling lust to another woman that is not her?

If so how would she react?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Will a Griffon wife know if her husbamd is feeling lust to another woman that is not her?

If so how would she react?
She would most certainly be able to sense that the desire she is feeling from him does not bring her pleasure the way desire he directs towards her would, so in that sense she would be able to tell it is desire directed towards someone else. However, I am not sure if she would be able to tell simply from the sensation specifically where that desire is being directed, she may have to rely on judging the circumstance to figure it out.

As for how they would react, it would vary by the individual but given their proud natures they would not likely react favorably to not being the target of their husband's lust.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Let's say that some Order jokers get the bright idea of a "children's crusade" into monster territory. I know that Mamono don't ravage children, of course, but I'm wondering what else there would be to the reaction.

Anyways, how would the Mamono Realm being attacked react to a Children's Crusade? Mass adoption, state-funded children's homes?
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Master of Dragons

Post by Firedragon »

Considering that even an adult (and well trained) human usually doesn't really stand much of a chance against the stronger mamono in a serious fight, I somehow doubt that the mamono realm would consider children to be any kind of real threat. I'd assume the mamono would simply take out these 'jokers' (and not in the good way...) and then either care for the children themselves or find someone else who will.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Indeed, though I am having trouble imagining what would make anyone in the Order think child soldiers would have any chance of turning the tide in their favor.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote:Indeed, though I am having trouble imagining what would make anyone in the Order think child soldiers would have any chance of turning the tide in their favor.
Speaking of which. What about this very evil plan to get to the DL's castle?

The Order takes advantadge of the love monsters feel for men and stage a fake gathering for single men who want wives.

The Order captures them and take them to the mamono realm by force, blades ready to cut their arms. As the Order is advancing in the direction to the DL castle the commander shouts to the mamono:

"These men are in this situation because of your fault, because they wanted to marry monster scum. You wouldn't want to hurt them don't you? If you oppose us and try to attack us, we will immediately kill them and slash their throats."

What would monster girls do?

Speaking about the order. What would happen is a Griffon's husband got captured by the Order and they demanded a huge payment of her treasure as ransom or they will kill him? What would she do?
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

My guess: surprise aerial ambush, or something from below.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Speaking of which. What about this very evil plan to get to the DL's castle?

The Order takes advantadge of the love monsters feel for men and stage a fake gathering for single men who want wives.

The Order captures them and take them to the mamono realm by force, blades ready to cut their arms. As the Order is advancing in the direction to the DL castle the commander shouts to the mamono:

"These men are in this situation because of your fault, because they wanted to marry monster scum. You wouldn't want to hurt them don't you? If you oppose us and try to attack us, we will immediately kill them and slash their throats."

What would monster girls do?
Let them through most likely, by the time any soldiers reach the Mamono Lord they will almost certainly either be incubi/monsters or nearly so.

If simply letting them through was not an option due to potential danger to civilians or fear they would hurt the men anyway, there are any number of options they could employ. Most such options involving massive spells from powerful enough monsters that could paralyze or weaken quickly enough.

Indeed, I hear that the Royal Mamono Realm supposedly keeps in its employ a few skilled basilisks who can act as snipers basically if intruders need to be incapacitated very quickly. Supposedly they have mastered magic or had it cast on them by others that can widen their field of view and thus the effectiveness of the power in their gaze.

Even if some of the hostages ended up injured or mortally wounded, bringing someone back from the brink of death or even right after death without turning them into an undead is substantially easier (by a relative definition of "easy") than bringing back someone who has been dead for some time.
Speaking about the order. What would happen is a Griffon's husband got captured by the Order and they demanded a huge payment of her treasure as ransom or they will kill him? What would she do?
It should be noted it would not be "her" treasure. Griffons don't regard the treasures as being their own possessions but rather things they are supposed to guard. That said their husband would be their first priority, not to mention it seems most if not all the gods who ordered them to act as guardians have long since passed away or turned against monsters. Griffons continue to guard mainly out of principal and being suited to it rather than out of need or coercion.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

How true is it that the Griffons at least subconsciously guard treasures just to lure men to them?

So whats their modus operandi? I mean, they rape thiefs and drop them back to a distance from the ruins? They rape them, fly away, leave the guy in the same position and will rape them again depending if the guy keeps walking to the treasure?

Or they will rape him, kidnap him and keep raping him until his desire for the treasure is replacing with a desire for her?

If a thief encounters a Griffon that will rape him, can he avoid it by immediately apologizing and promising to not go near the treasure again?
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

If some successful hero/monster slayer who has actually killed plenty of monsters become a monster her self...

How will the other monsters who's mothers and daughters and friends she's killed treat her as a monster ?

What about the new monster her self ? will she be incapacitated by guilt ?
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:How true is it that the Griffons at least subconsciously guard treasures just to lure men to them?
I suppose it would depend on just how exposed they have been to any humans who were not greedily seeking treasure. Griffons inherently find the sensation of such greed to be something that inspires disdain or even hatred in them, so its not uncommon to find griffons who truly believed that humans were largely greedy thieves and unworthy of anything but raping. To use such greed as an intentional lure would thus be pretty unlikely I would think, though I have heard of griffons who due to the influence of their fathers or friends will go to search for a man who is not seeking treasure (though their dedication to their ancestral guardian locations makes this quite a rare behavior).
So whats their modus operandi? I mean, they rape thiefs and drop them back to a distance from the ruins? They rape them, fly away, leave the guy in the same position and will rape them again depending if the guy keeps walking to the treasure?

Or they will rape him, kidnap him and keep raping him until his desire for the treasure is replacing with a desire for her?
It would depend on the griffon and the man (namely how susceptible he is to having his desire for the treasure replaced with desire for the griffon) as well as just how close to the treasure he was when she caught him. Basically any of the above are options.
If a thief encounters a Griffon that will rape him, can he avoid it by immediately apologizing and promising to not go near the treasure again?
Generally they strike so fast there is no opportunity to negotiate. The griffon knocks the man down, often knocking the wind out of him, and while he is dazed she will tear off his clothes and proceed to mount him before he quite knows what is happening.

If the man was somehow able to block her or hold her off long enough to speak then he might have a chance. It would depend on if his sincerity was strong enough to override the lust that his earlier greed caused in the griffon.
AryaX wrote:If some successful hero/monster slayer who has actually killed plenty of monsters become a monster her self...

How will the other monsters who's mothers and daughters and friends she's killed treat her as a monster ?

What about the new monster her self ? will she be incapacitated by guilt ?
While monsters are forgiving by nature and she would not be treated as a criminal, at the same time it is unlikely she could ever befriend the relatives of monsters she had slain. It would depend on the situation of course and the individual monster. I am assuming this hypothetical monster slayer slew monsters out of a desire to protect people/the belief that monsters were evil, rather than a desire to kill and cause suffering.

Guilt indeed such a person would feel, but said guilt would be most likely put to good use, inspiring her to help others or stop other monster slayers.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Sorry if this has been asked before... but is greed a requirement to get the interest of a Griffon guarding a treasure? If, say, a hapless explorer came by just wanting to see it, would she leave him alone? Would there be no chance of romance blossoming there?
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Zadocfish wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before... but is greed a requirement to get the interest of a Griffon guarding a treasure? If, say, a hapless explorer came by just wanting to see it, would she leave him alone? Would there be no chance of romance blossoming there?
I'd say there would certainly be a chance, if anything a griffon might be quite curious to get to know a human with no interest in treasure.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Since there is aces, Jacks, etc. Trumparts, is there a Joker Trumpart?