Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Phantom77 »

Hello Perentie, I hope you've been well. I trust your magical studies are fruitful as of late.

This time around I have questions for Morrigan if you don't mind.

Firstly Ms. Aensland, as a fellow warrior, I'd like to ask how your training fares. I understand the last tournament was quite difficult and you weren't pleased with the...results.

Also, do you know if there were any combatants in the tournament by the name of Jedah Dohma or Jonah Talbain? I ask because I'm currently seeking strong opponents and I'm developing a desire to participate in the next tournament if possible.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Since there is aces, Jacks, etc. Trumparts, is there a Joker Trumpart?
I have heard that there are, though I don't have any further details.

*out of character* KC mentioned in a tweet to someone I think that joker trumparts exist but said any details are still secret.
Phantom77 wrote:Firstly Ms. Aensland, as a fellow warrior, I'd like to ask how your training fares. I understand the last tournament was quite difficult and you weren't pleased with the...results.

Also, do you know if there were any combatants in the tournament by the name of Jedah Dohma or Jonah Talbain? I ask because I'm currently seeking strong opponents and I'm developing a desire to participate in the next tournament if possible.
If you're referring to that upstart vampire Demitria, yes a tie was not what I had been seeking with her, even if it is better than outright losing. But no use dwelling on the past, I will humble her next time.

I have heard of no Jedah, but yes there was a man named Talbain in the tournament. A rather hairy fellow, married to a quite vivacious werecat. He did quite well in the early rounds, but he had to drop out when his wife went into labor, priorities and all.

If you're seeking powerful opponents then I believe the next major tournament has a fair few noteworthy entrants lined up. Some former Order heroes, a nine-tailed youko (she and her husband have some kind of fighting fetish where her fighting is a performance for her husband in the audience), and even a elder dragon (they'll have to reinforce the protective barriers around the arena if she transforms and goes all out). I can't wait. :twisted:
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Hi Perentie, Im Maude, a merchant.

I come to you, to ask for guidance.

You see, I specialize on selling monster goods in human society. My activities were eventually noticed by The Order and they recently upgraded my priority level to send heroes after me.

I came to the realization this was really dangerous and since Im not a warrior I decided it was on my best interest to finally get married. But the problem is that I didnt wanted to marry a dominant monster like a Dragon which would not allow me to continue my lifestyle, monsters where you have to prove yourself in battle are out of the question for me and in my situation I couldnt afford to marry a monster that cant easily defeat heroes.

I was told then to go to a Fallen God church and ask for advice and I did. I was then instructed as a tribute to exchange monsterization items with a very zealot Order city to turn it into a monster realm.

I did and just as I was about to be captured, a Valkyrie flew to me and flew me away.

And since then..... she has been following me around.

Her name is Astraea:

Spoiler: show

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphot ... 2890_n.jpg

From what I could get, she was reputed to be one of the strongest Valkyries, but was kicked out of heaven because she is really stupid and failed at her missions..... which honestly and without disrespecting her, she is. I am not sure who would win a battle of smarts, her or a Wurm :^^;:

Though the more I know her, the more I believe that while indeed, she is really stupid, she might had been exaggerating her stupidity to fail her missions because she really hates hurting people outside of battle tournaments.

At first I thought it was great you know? Now I dont have to get married and get to keep my lifestyle.

But you see, the more Im with her, the more I desire her, specially yesterday when we were playing some games in the inn and I saw her like this:

http://pre07.deviantart.net/bd4a/th/pre ... 5g9jap.jpg

:nosebleed:

I barely could contain myself and had to summon all my strenght to not jump on her.

So I will be blunt, how can I have my way with her?

It is my understanding that non-dark Valkyries are really abstemious, so I dont want to risk to piss her off and get her to beat me up or leave me.

What should I do?

Also does the Fallen God has control over non dark Valkyries? Because yeah, I doubt that Astraea deciding that her mission was to "keep watch over me and make me a righteous man" was a coincidence.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

A strange tale indeed, I have never heard of any valkyrie getting banished for reasons other than monsterization, nor of any choosing men who were not heroes or champions (any that started out as pure angels that is, valkyries born to monsterized valkyries I hear are less strict in their interests).

Also, the Fallen God doesn't really have control over even the dark valkyries. To them their relationship is more or less a business one.

Regardless, I don't think you really need to do much. Given her clear interest in you this relationship is bound to be upgraded one way or another. I'm surprised she didn't detect your lust during the event you described and decide it was her duty to satisfy it. I expect she will ravish you before long now as the voice of her own desire in her head tells her to.

*out of character* Just to be clear, I'm aware of the anime/manga series she comes from.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Do you think Astraea could pass the Inari Cooking course?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:
Do you think Astraea could pass the Inari Cooking course?
That's a rather hard question to answer. You know her better than I do.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

I have something to consult with you, wise oracle.

You see, my hometown is a very classist society and if you have no social standing is nigh impossible to get even a girlfriend unless you are very handsome. My frustration led me to get a copy of the Encyclopedia to..... please myself at night.

This led me to being chased out of my town. As I was fleeing I made it to a Mamono Realm and just as the knights closed on me, a Salamander stepped in and easily disarmed them, then helped me get on my foot.

I got a living place here and couldnt help to stop thinking about the Salamander, I know it was a few minutes, but this was the first time in my life someone stood up for me, specially a woman, specially a warrior given how in my hometown the female guards saw me beneath them. I thought that the least I could do was to thank her.

So I went looking for the Salamander and found her taking a bath in a hot spring, I took a photo:

:nosebleed:

Needless to say..... I couldnt help but stare, until I could no longer see her, then I felt something touch my back and it was her, looking kinda annoyed she asked me what was I doing there and well, at that point I had no choice to be honest and tell her I was looking for her to thank her for what she did.

Then she asked my why I was looking at her naked and I couldnt reply with anything but silence.

She broke the silence by asking me if I wanted to take a bath too and that since we are in a mamono realm other monsters might take advantadge so it was better if I did it with her around.

She began to rub my body and I did to hers.

I told her that I knew about her tastes as a Salamander and that I had never touched a sword she said "Well, thats what training is for"

I was frank and told her I had no interest in learning the fight, given how in my hometown when I tried to be a knight I only got beaten up, told how much I sucked and mocked, so I developed an aversion to any combat training.

But at that point we were too carried away making out to stop, when I reiterated that I would not become a warrior she replied with "Yeah, thats fine. Shut up and lets do it"

The following week we just hanged out to make love daily. By the end of it, we decided it was ridiculous to keep the charade, I moved with her and we became a couple.

We get along really well, but when she goes to train in the morning she asks me to come and if I refuse she gets irritated.

Lately we have been having lots of fights and well yesterday at night..... she was like "How do you know you wont like it if you do not try? You dont know my methods, you will like it, I have a very..... sexy training planned out for you "

I replied her "Not one tree, not two, not once, Im not doing it and thats it."

She got pissed to the point she refused sex! When I started to grope her she fought me off!

At this point I dont know what to do, Im also pissed because when we first made love, she said it was okay and now Im feeling she is going back on her word. Besides if I agree Im terrified she will see how much I suck and dump me, I really dont think I could survive being mlcked and dumped by the woman that has become my entire life.

At the same time, her refusing sex and even fighting me off, makes me feel that she is dangerously close to dumping me as well, so Im really caught between the rock and the sword.

What can I do?
Last edited by Popeatine on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Zadocfish, your post seems to be missing except for a period. (It's ment to be a deleted post. Handed that. --Flare )

Anyway, in reply regarding the salamander. Your situation is an unusual one. Clearly she has strong feelings for you if she went that far before you even accepted any training from her, so I find it rather hard to be sympathetic with how you are not willing to even try to enjoy the recreation that she does when she already pushed herself so much to love you.

You should be aware that monsters are experts as "fixing" emotional trauma. I can all but assure you your bad experiences with knights will be a distant memory before long if you just let her work with you. Indeed, given you are in a mamono realm and should be well on your way to becoming an incubus I am surprised your aversion to things she loves is still such an issue. As an incubus you should find yourself changing in subtle ways to be a even better mate for her. Mostly this is sexual-ability-related, but any emotional traumas should also be getting improved.

So put yourself out there and take a chance, it doesn't seem like she expects you to become a expert but there is a part of her deep down that desires you at least be able to spar with her a bit and satisfy that instinctual craving for a mate who fights well.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

As a thought experiment (you might want to ask Morrigan to know what Im talking about with her ability to see into other dimensions)

Lets say with a hyperdrive accident or something of the sorts, Darth Sidious crash in MGE Earth and is stranded there so he explores.

After a while he gets lured by the monsters beauty and decides he wants to abandon his previous life and marry a monster.

Would they forgive him and accept him as husband?

Also, would his horrible physical appearance make it even more difficult?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

*out of character*

I find this to be a very difficult question to answer, especially in-character. I want to say no though, due to how utterly impossible this seems even as a thought experiment. We're talking about a guy who Word of God has stated has no redeeming qualities. He's responsible for the deaths of billions of people, has never shown regret or hesitation in his actions, and has aligned himself so fully with the dark side of the force that he can't even feel the light side anymore (i.e. the scene where he tells Vader he doesn't sense Luke when Vader does). If he ever had the capacity to reform then he killed or removed that part of himself long ago.

Canon KC lore says monster girls hate "scum beyond redemption" and its hard to say how Palpatine is anything but that. Perhaps if the scenario you gave played out early in his life, before he molded himself to be the perfect dark side user, then I could say its possible they would accept him.

And given his horrific appearance seems to be heavily influenced by the dark side (I've read that when we first see him turn all wrinkly and yellow-eyed it is because the strain of holding off Windu is causing his real face to appear), its easy to surmise that if he reformed then he'd look better.
Last edited by Perentie on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

What would an Atlach do if a lolicon fell into her web but was so demoralized by her insults that he leaves?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

You're assuming he'd be able to leave. Atlach-nacha live deep underground, one can't easily find them or escape once they are found. Keep in mind too that once she starts insulting a man an atlach will usually also be trying to bite him, and the results of that are pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Assuming such a man could escape unbitten then I guess it would depend on just how much the atlach wanted him. They usually don't leave their own territories, so unless she really wanted the man she would likely just return to her weaving. If not then she would pursue him, and I find it unlikely he could make it back to the surface before he was caught.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

If you confess your feelings to an out of season Jinko..... is it possible for her to react this way?
Edit:

I have seen this mentioned in wiki comments, fics and other sites, but have not seen per se official material supporting it. And oh boy do I surf looking for everything Hellhound related.

How true is the rumor that Hellhounds are attracted to weakness in men rather than strenght and that the more defenseless you look, the more attractive you are to them?

If true, is there any reason for Hellhounds having this preference?
broman
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Wandering Shy Guy
Favorite Monster Type: Youko,Inari,Kunoichi,Nurarihyo

Post by broman »

Seeing as how the queen of hearts is a alice does this mean the other lilim could be other parts of the succubus family that are born succubi such as a Amazon or Kunoichi?

Also are there other types of queen slimes such as a dark queen slime?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Sorry for delay, don't know how I missed these.
Popeatine wrote:If you confess your feelings to an out of season Jinko..... is it possible for her to react this way?
While I wouldn't say its impossible, especially when not in heat jinkos tend to be so serious in their behavior that it seems unlikely one would be so lewdly playful with no coaxing beyond a confession. Perhaps it'd be more likely if one put the idea in her head by saying her abs are one thing he loves about her.
I have seen this mentioned in wiki comments, fics and other sites, but have not seen per se official material supporting it. And oh boy do I surf looking for everything Hellhound related.

How true is the rumor that Hellhounds are attracted to weakness in men rather than strength and that the more defenseless you look, the more attractive you are to them?

If true, is there any reason for Hellhounds having this preference?
Hellhounds see all men as weak in one sense or another, and enjoy conquering and dominating them. As far as I know they don't have a preference, and indeed if they find a man stronger than them they are known for getting obsessively attracted as they try to find a way to get him to submit. A defenseless-seeming man would doubtless be seen as adorable and would stir a hellhound's protective instincts, but I wouldn't go so far as to say hellhounds in general have such a preference. Though doubtless some individuals do prefer such men, others may enjoy more making a strong man theirs, or an ordinary-looking one, or one who is a good cook, etc.
broman wrote:Seeing as how the queen of hearts is a alice does this mean the other lilim could be other parts of the succubus family that are born succubi such as a Amazon or Kunoichi?
The difference there is that amazons and kunoichis arose from women of very specific cultures who got monsterizied, said culture (rather than a mutation) influencing their form, whereas alices are a rare mutation born from succubus mothers. I do know of some lilim variations (some have streaks of hair colors other than white, some have armor plates on parts of their bodies), but none that could be considered the same as members of specialized races like kunoichi.
Also are there other types of queen slimes such as a dark queen slime?
Any slime race that reproduces by division can have the mutation that keeps them from properly dividing, thus creating a "queen slime" of that race. That said, for slimes other than the regular blue slimes, this mutation is notably even rarer.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote: While I wouldn't say its impossible, especially when not in heat jinkos tend to be so serious in their behavior that it seems unlikely one would be so lewdly playful with no coaxing beyond a confession. Perhaps it'd be more likely if one put the idea in her head by saying her abs are one thing he loves about her.
What coaxing could be done to get an out of season Jinko drop the seriousness and get playful?

Could a Ratatoskr convince a Hinezumi or a Salamander to accept a guy that is not a fighter and has no interest in becoming one?

What would be the most effective way a Hellhound's husband can get her happy and fall even more in love with him?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:What coaxing could be done to get an out of season Jinko drop the seriousness and get playful?
That's another one of those questions that is very hard to answer. Jinkos are naturally rather stoic, and even being loving or horny wouldn't equal being playful necessarily. But as I said, suggesting that kind of play could get her to at least try it.
Could a Ratatoskr convince a Hinezumi or a Salamander to accept a guy that is not a fighter and has no interest in becoming one?
That would be a tall order. Ratatoskr can mediate conflicts between couples but you're asking them here to defy the very nature of salamanders and such (this doesn't apply as much to hinezumi, they won't only marry warriors, its just that its normally only warriors that can reach their lustful side).
What would be the most effective way a Hellhound's husband can get her happy and fall even more in love with him?
As with so many things it would depend on the individual, what that particular hellhound most likes, that kind of thing. Course one can generalize as there are things that pretty much make all monsters happy (sex), but to specify it as the "most effective" would be another thing.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

You were away for quite long, was Morrigan raping you all this time, or what?

Do Jinkos in mating season get playful or even then they remain stoic?

So what about the Hinezumi? Could a Ratatoskr be able have one accept such a male?

About the Salamander, given how the DL actually sets up the monster instincts. Lets assume that said man won the favor of the DL, somehow. Would she be capable of hacking the instinct of a Salamander to that man?

Conversely, if the DL got pissed at a particular man, could she "ban him" from any monster wanting to mate with him?

What nickname would a Hellhound find more endearing to be called by her husband: wife or guardian?

I have a friend that saw a Dragon Zombie and was love at first sight for him, though she did not see him, he knows where her lair is and wants to go and meet her but he is nervous about what to do. Any advice on how to win her over?

Is rape (real rape, as if forcibly doing it to a married monster) for monster girls the traumatic experience it is for human women? Or for them it would be just "unwanted sex" and move on?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:You were away for quite long, was Morrigan raping you all this time, or what?
Yes, but she never takes much time away from this oddly enough. You see I wasn't actually gone, for some reason I just didn't notice that there was a new reply. I could have sworn the "unread post" icon was not on this topic for the longest time.
Do Jinkos in mating season get playful or even then they remain stoic?
Some I'm sure do, but again they are known for being a very serious race. Even when their children play it can seem serious.
So what about the Hinezumi? Could a Ratatoskr be able have one accept such a male?
Possibly, as I said hinezumi are not as restrictive as lizardmen/salamanders. Still it'd be an unusual situation,
About the Salamander, given how the DL actually sets up the monster instincts. Lets assume that said man won the favor of the DL, somehow. Would she be capable of hacking the instinct of a Salamander to that man?
Perhaps, but it may well change what kind of monster she is. Recall how the Queen of Hearts has radically changed the behavior of a number of monster races in her realm, but as a consequence she also changed them into all new monsters. Whether she had to do this in order to change their behavior or not I cannot say.
Conversely, if the DL got pissed at a particular man, could she "ban him" from any monster wanting to mate with him?
The Mamono Lord's will over the actions of monsters is not absolute, its more a pervasive influence. Love ultimately matters more than anything, much as even in the former age some monsters managed to defy the will of the gods and the former mamono lord by falling in love with humans. So it would depend on just how much a monster wanted him. Albeit a man so wretched that the Mamono Lord hated enough to attempt such a "ban" on would likely not be the sort of man any monster would want anyway.
What nickname would a Hellhound find more endearing to be called by her husband: wife or guardian?
To monsters terminology isn't something they tend to stress over, and a number of terms are used interchangeably. Whether a hellhound would prefer one term over the other or not care at all would likely depend on the individual.
I have a friend that saw a Dragon Zombie and was love at first sight for him, though she did not see him, he knows where her lair is and wants to go and meet her but he is nervous about what to do. Any advice on how to win her over?
There isn't really anything to winning one over. They will usually go for the first man they can catch, so one offering himself would be even better.
Is rape (real rape, as if forcibly doing it to a married monster) for monster girls the traumatic experience it is for human women? Or for them it would be just "unwanted sex" and move on?
One advantage monsters have is a greater capacity to heal from emotional traumas, even if said methods tend to equate to covering over bad memories with sheer pleasure. In the unlikely event that a man could successfully rape a unwilling monster it would doubtless upset her, however it wouldn't likely scar her mentally like it would a human. Albeit I know of no actual cases, so it is hard to say for certain.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Is it possible for a monster girl wife to resist a raging mushroom eaten by her husband if she is pissed off enough?

What would happen if a Jinko in mating season ate a Raging Mushroom?

So as you say a Salamander won't accept a relationship with a man that she beforehands knows will not even train? But couldn't the Salamander pretend to accept and then have him addicted to her body to make him train? Perhaps some situation where she accepts, have sex with him a few times and then tells him there will be no more sex until he can give her a good fight. Given how men become prisoners of monsters bodies at times even with just a single sex session, the man would likely improve at an atonishingly fast rate if his body has already become prisoner of the Salamander and sex with her is at stake, specially if he already proposed to her meaning he lusted after her even BEFORE getting awesome Salamander sex. Damn, I even dare to say he would improve FASTER than a normal warrior, specially if somehow they can find a way to channel his pent up lust into fighting power.