Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote: I would be wary though that if so her rather strange courting method may indicate other social problems you will have to work through in the future.
What type of social problems could I expect to encounter if this is her courting method!
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

I just mean that she seems to have some odd ideas about how to interact with others, which could lead to difficulties/misunderstandings.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

An Inari baked for me an Undead Grey Lamentation Mushroom and told me to eat it when approaching the Ochimusha to boost my chances.

What do you think? Do you think its a good strategy?
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

If monstergirls are, well, monsters, what scares them? Does the omnioous, black, humanoid figure that stares you from the door frame exist in this world?
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:An Inari baked for me an Undead Grey Lamentation Mushroom and told me to eat it when approaching the Ochimusha to boost my chances.

What do you think? Do you think its a good strategy?
If you can stand to eat it (humans who are not suicidal or near-death find even the scent of these mushrooms very off-putting) then yes it will make your mana very attractive to undead monsters.

And that is quite a supportive inari, those mushrooms are very rare and in high demand. To simply be given something made from them is rather unusual.
Hood wrote:If monstergirls are, well, monsters, what scares them? Does the omnioous, black, humanoid figure that stares you from the door frame exist in this world?
Asking what monsters fear is a bit like asking what humans fear, in the sense that there is no one answer. Many monsters have such tough bodies that they don't fear death or injury to themselves as much as some humans might, but even that may be generalizing too much (as one doesn't have to actually be in danger to be scared of something).

One thing I can say would apply to any monster is a fear of a threat to the life of their husband or other loved one. Of course said fear wouldn't effect the behavior or thinking of most unless there was an actual danger present or near. And I suppose it could be said to be more a worry than something that "scares" them the way spiders or snakes or heights scare some humans.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Update on my progress:

I am almost ready to approach the Ochimusha, the Inari is weaving for me an uniform from a general of the times of the war the Ochimusha fought in.

She also paid a Ratatoskr to forge me a military style order ordering the Ochimusha to make me her lord.

So these are my tools:

- Undead Lamentation Mushroom to eat as I approach her

- An earnest desire to make her my wife

- High quality general disguise

- A high quality official surrender order

Do you think this is enough, or I need something else?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

I'm not a fan of the disguise and forgery, but so long as you break the truth to her gently as soon as possible and explain why you lied I suppose it should work out.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

I need HALP!

I went to the Ochimusha and she saw through the letter and disguise, so I had no choice but to tell her the truth, well, as well as I could in the half dead state the Mushroom puts you through.

She said that this was a great crime deserving "execution" so she slashed me up with her sword untill all my body was in heat and milked me dry.

I woke up at the Inari's home and she confessed to me, she wanted to originally help me when she offered the mushroom, but couldnt stop thinking how cute it was all that I was willing to do to be with the Ochimusha and decided she wanted me as her husband and made the disguise and forgery so I failed.

She said she is ashamed and normally would not resort to those tactics, but she had to as her body had changed to recognize me as her husband, even though we never had sex before.

I was really upset and then the Ochimusha came in at night and said my crimes were too grave and warranted "continued imprisonment", something that was surprising considering the Ochimusha had to leave the area to get to the Inari's home.

She took me to the area she is guarding, pinned me down and milked me dry again.

And she wont let me go out of the area, I try to tell her the war is over and she just ignores me. I tell her I can be her lord and just toss me to the ground and rapes me.

If I try to get away from the area, she cuts me up, milks me dry and carry me back.

Worse of all, is that the past few hours have been nothing more than the Inari dragging me to her home, then the Ochimusha breaking in and carry me back, the worse is that even though Im forced out by the Inari she says I escaped and must be disciplined, by raping me.

I think Im in a mess right now, should I give up in becoming her lord or husband? What can I do?

What can I do so the Inari forgets about me?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Frankly your situation is a bit bizarre. They both consider you a husband now so there isn't much you can do about that. What I don't get is why they haven't confronted each other and worked things out between them one way or another.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote:Frankly your situation is a bit bizarre. They both consider you a husband now so there isn't much you can do about that. What I don't get is why they haven't confronted each other and worked things out between them one way or another.

If the Ochimusha considers me a husband now, what can I do for her to drop the "prisoner" thing and properly accept me as her lord?

Isnt there anything I can do about the Inari? I really didnt planned to marry her, only the Ochimusha.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

You need to talk to them about it and not me (stop trying to explain the stuff about the war and being her lord, this isn't the issue anymore), I can only guess they are aware of each other and fighting over you while not acknowledging the other wife. This method of fighting seems a petty and immature way of doing things to me, but monsters can be that way sometimes just like people. Still they are both quite reasonable races by nature, so I doubt your present situation will continue for long.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

In theory, could you use fire magic to force a Salamander and Hinezumi into heat, making them rape you despite your fighting skill?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

I'd regard it as unlikely. Both races often live in volcanic regions, and hinezumi can eat fire itself, it'd take potent fire magic to exceed what they are used to dealing with. Plus any arousal they get from heat gets discharged as their fighting spirit, its only under certain circumstances that the arousal turns to an amorous one.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Suppose a man finds a Dragon egg and takes it home to hatch it. Would it be possible to raise the Dragon into becoming a wife? Would a Dragon wife raised by yourself be arrogant and prideful to her husband as normal Dragons are to their (weaker) husband?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:Suppose a man finds a Dragon egg and takes it home to hatch it. Would it be possible to raise the Dragon into becoming a wife? Would a Dragon wife raised by yourself be arrogant and prideful to her husband as normal Dragons are to their (weaker) husband?
Possible, but not guaranteed on all counts. Every monster is an individual, and at the same time instincts determine a lot, but still I would expect a dragon raised only by humans to be markedly different in behavior from a dragon influenced by another dragon. For a comparison one can note how different kitsune-tsuki are in behavior depending on whether they are trained and educated by an inari or not.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

What would happen if a couple just got married, they are not thinking of having children (she has days since she just captured him) and she gets pregnant? What would the monster do? I understand such a thing would be rare, but it is my understanding it is possible.

Speaking of which, a few days ago I had some sorts of fight with Marina, long story short Marina gave me the killing stare and threatened to rape me until she got pregnant.

Is this actually possible? For a monster to nonstop rape a man so hard she gets pregnant?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:What would happen if a couple just got married, they are not thinking of having children (she has days since she just captured him) and she gets pregnant? What would the monster do? I understand such a thing would be rare, but it is my understanding it is possible.
The monster would of course be happy, and regard herself as very lucky. Depending on her race she may well be in disbelief that it managed to happen so fast.
Speaking of which, a few days ago I had some sorts of fight with Marina, long story short Marina gave me the killing stare and threatened to rape me until she got pregnant.

Is this actually possible? For a monster to nonstop rape a man so hard she gets pregnant?
Possible, but there would still be a lot of luck involved. Having a lot of sex seems to only marginally increase the chance of a monster girl getting pregnant. Particularly unlucky monsters (namely long-lived, rare races) have failed to get pregnant even after having sex a double digit number of times a day for literal centuries. More normal "unlucky" monsters go for years or decades under such a routine and fail to get pregnant.

Increasing the amount of ejaculate produced in a given time period seems to be more effective than simply more frequent sex (my theory is that this is perhaps because it briefly overwhelms the monster's ability to eat the sperm, thus allowing more to get a chance to fertilize an egg), hence why the tentacle medicines are used as fertility aids, so Marina was perhaps implying that if she raped hard enough she could get more out of you at once than usual and thus increase her chances.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

How would a super rapetrain monstee like a Wurm or Hellhound react, if they met a man that actually wanted them, but he wanted to go through the steps of a relationship forst.

That is, he wants to have a romantic date with her, then ask her to be his girlfriend, then propose and get engaged to her and finally marry and have their first time in the wedding night?

Would they agree, even if rushed? I get that waiting for months, let alone years like some human couples do, would be asking the impossible.

But would they be willing to do it, if it is completed within a couple of days or a week?

What would they likely think of such a man?
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

They would likely think him strange, but endearing. As for whether they would concede to his requests, that is another matter.

For most monsters waiting for sex simply doesn't make any sense. After all, once they recognize a man as their husband the actual wedding ceremony is only a extra detail, they are effectively already married to him. They of course will enjoy things like dates, becoming an official couple, etc. but the idea that sexual activities should wait when they already have decided the man is the only man for them (which would likely be the case if he says he wants to marry them) may be too much to ask.

Further, if the hellhound or wurm is pursuing the man it is likely he may not even get the chance to negotiate before he is thrown down and ravished.

All that being said it would still depend on the individual, the circumstances, etc. But it is important to remember that just because monsters are overjoyed when men accept them, it doesn't necessarily mean they will abide by constraints they give them. Rather they may be motivated to prove that their way is better.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

In theory, could there exist a femdom fetish Lizardman that doesnt give a fuck about male warriors in a sexual sense and looks for a guy way weaker than her so she can rape him and dominate him with her superior strenght and skills?

How would a single monster girl react if a guy simply marched to her, showed her this chart and began explaining it casually like if he was just talking about an academic subject?