Ask a Incubus!

Perentie's incubus persona takes on questions about the MGE

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Perentie »

You ask the oddest questions sometimes.

1. Is it conceivably possible? I suppose. But have I ever heard of one? No.

2. It would depend on the monster and how likely their mentality would be the sort to appreciate or even understand such a chart. Most monsters do react favorably to visible expressions of love though, even a quirky one like this would likely be seen as romantic.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Re: Ask a Incubus!

Post by Popeatine »

I see, thanks!

Regarding question 1, okay I have to be sincere, truth to be told, I did not got to this world on my own. You see the guys that actually built the device, a lot of them have a, lets say, extreme Salamander liking. But regarding their physical abilities..... lets say Im a Minotaur compared to then, though likely it is because of the endurance I have gained through Marina's ravishings and Xia's training. So I was sent here with the only mission to look around the world and find if there was anyway to gain the affections of Salamanders without having to be a warrior, at all. This was basically the deal in exchange of allowing me to use the first built device and marry my wives. I initially thought the Raging Mushroom was the answer, but its conditional on the monster girl having a previous interest in the man, soon falsified that hypothesis.

So yeah, sorry if the question was off.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.