Soul Eater Revamped! (Dead may become fan fic)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Soul Eater Revamped! (Dead may become fan fic)

Post by Nexous »

(BTW: does anyone know where I can read Soul Eater not? I fear I may have inconsistencies without knowledge of SE NOT.)
All the students gather in the schoolyard outside of the DWMA. You look around and see several students. "When I was alive we would take more students at a time. That is kind of school the Academy was." A man, with blue skin says walking through the crowd. "Well different isn't always bad however. You will all be split into groups of six, and have a personal team mentor. You will still have classes together, so make lots of friends!" With that seventeen more adults stepped forward. One at a time they picks six students leaving just you six students standing alone. Minutes later you hear a strange noise, like Rollerblade wheels. Suddenly a man in a office chair comes rolling through at an impossible speed, and hits bump causing the chair to fall over. He has a giant bolt going through his head. "Still not right, but I almost made it that time." He says standing up, and twisting the bolt making a ratchet like sound. "Hello, my name is Franken Stein. You may call me Dr.Stein so, let's begin. First weapons come here, and show off your forms." First Sakura stepped up. She showed off all her forms. "Right, so with her demon blade mode I advise someone with a powerful soul, or I will bar the use of it. Mak no mistake if you cant handle it it will kill you. Then he called up Gregor, and showed off his form. "Right, so this is a good weapon for a more strategic Meister, he compresses your soul wavelength into arrows, and fires them. Brandon you're next." He has Brandon take his weapon form. "So..."

"DIBS!" A blond Meister calls out. She runs up to Stein, and Brandon. "Hi my name is Serah, will you be my weapon?"
Stein just shakes his head. "Well, I guess it's time to partner up."
Last edited by Nexous on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Soul Eater Revamped!

Post by Drack »

It was finally time to begin training at the DWMA and Reyn was ready as he stood amongst the crowd. A man, with blue skin begins walking through the crowd speaking and Reyn takes note of his words as more adults...obviously teachers begin to pair off Weapons and Meisters into teams of six. As time passed Reyn stood with the last of remaining students to be picked, and honestly he didn't know how to take that, however shortly a man in a office chair comes rolling through but hits a bump and falls to the ground. While this was humorous Reyn felt it was unwise to make any reaction as the man stands back up twisting the bolt going through his head.

The man then introduces himself as Dr. Stein and has the Weapons come forward to show off their forms, while Dr. Stein begins to explain further details about the Weapons, until a blond Meister blurts out "dibs" on the last weapon...to which Reyn only gives off an amused huff as he quickly mulls over the other two Weapons. The first one was interesting with the ability of multiple forms, however he felt it would be a long time before he could handle the demon blade mode so it would be a waste of potential for the both of them. The second one however he felt he would be able to make great use of so Reyn quickly steps towards Gregor to introduce himself "Hello, my name is Reyn Irving...so will you be my weapon?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

After showing off his weapon form, Brandon was taken aback by a blond Meister when she interrupted Dr. Stein and called dibs on the young weapon. To be honest, he was not expecting to be a desirable weapon of any Meister. Especially since he doesn't find his weapon form to be cool in any way. He had thought that he would've become an Autonomous Weapon, but clearly that is not the only option with the girl wanting to be his Meister. If she wants a gauntlet, then she'll get one. Though, she better know how to use him or he'll be ticked off.

"Sure, I don't mind having you as my Meister but you better know how to fight with me.", Brandon replied with a slight tone of aggression. "By the way, the name's Brandon. Nice to meet you.", he introduced himself to Serah with a clear lack of enthusiasm. "Let's hope that we won't be at each other's throats.", he added snidely.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

Bass was slightly nervous for his time in such a large city, he never knew the academy could be that large. Still he swallow his nervousness down and followed the group behind as they were split into six.

Seeing weapons in person made him look in amazement as the first girl could do so many forms, though none of the weapons seem to suit him though. The rest were also impressive but only had one form as compared to the rest, while he was weighing the cons and which one to take, the other weapons and meister were already partnered.

Humming in annoyance, he suppose he'll have to try the girl, though he was slightly hesitating until he was reminded of his father that his soul was strong. Bass hoped he could handle it, hopefully.

Walking to Sakura and giving a bow to her.

"Hello, my name's Bass Vocaloid...it looks like we'll be partners then. I don't know how to wield a weapon effectively but i'll try my best to be your partner."Bass said nervously and a bit hesitant, considering he never held anything resembling a weapon except for the kitchen knife and the occasional broken beer bottle."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

After showing off his weapon form he's taken aback but sarah's quick reaction to Brandon. then he is aproached by Ryen who asks to be his meister, Gregor ponders a moment looking him up and down taking note of his red hair. "Sure buddy! it's first come first serve." with a grin he turns to the others, "ALRIGHT THE ULTIMATE TEAM HAS FORMED YOU ALL ARE GOING DOWN BITCHES!"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Oh, I know how to use you." Serah says with a smile."We should get along well enough so long as you don't try to peep on me, or call me a bitch." Her expression became very sinister suddenly. "Woe be to anyone who calls me a bitch."
"I'm honored to meet you Bass, my name is Sakura." She says with a bow. "Don't worry I can teach you the proper way to use my forms." That is when Gregor starts shouting. "Oh, dear." Is all Sakura says as she turns to look toward Sakura knowing already what her niece's reaction would be.
"Excuse me, but who exactly are you calling a bitch? Brandon let's whip their asses, then you'll know just how well I can use you! I challenge you to a duel red!" She says pointing at Reyn.
"I think that is a good idea." Stein chimes in. "Care to make it a three way duel?" He asks Bass, and Sakura.
"I really would prefer not to Serah is my family." Sakura says. "But I will if my Meister decides he wants to."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

After paring with Gregor he begin shouting at the others...This caused Reyn to sigh, as he knew nothing good could come from this, and as expected Serah becomes angry and challenges them to a duel, to which Dr. Stein suggests a three way duel. Reyn knew he would be at a disadvantage either way with the other two Meisters having Weapons focused on close range attacking, and with Gregor it would be best to attack at a distance. Still Reyn was determined to fight.

"Hey, I didn't call you anything, but if it's a duel you want I won't back down...and by the way my name is Reyn not "Red"." He says to Serah with with a slightly annoyed tone.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Peeping on you will never cross my mind, but the second demand is up for debate.", Brandon replied to Serah, though he was unnerved by the sudden shift in her aura. He shifted his attention to Gregor when he made a boisterous claim. "Aw Hell, no. Looks like someone need to be knocked down a peg.", he muttered with an obvious tone of annoyance.
"Excuse me, but who exactly are you calling a bitch? Brandon let's whip their asses, then you'll know just how well I can use you! I challenge you to a duel red!" She says pointing at Reyn.
"Alright, let kick their their asses. Might be a great way to bond. Hell, if you manage to impress me, I'll promise to never call you a bitch.", Brandon said to Serah as he began his transformation. He glowed with a bright light that envelopes Serah's dominant arm before dimming to show that he is now a piece of gauntlet that covers her entire arm to up to her shoulder. "Alright, which one of you punks want the first serving of a can of Whoop-Ass?!", he demanded eagerly with a metallic tone. Apparently he has a taste for violence.
"Hey, I didn't call you anything, but if it's a duel you want I won't back down...and by the way my name is Reyn not "Red"." He says to Serah with with a slightly annoyed tone.
"None of us cares, Red! Unless you win this duel, your name's gonna be Red for all we know!", Brandon declared as his blood is being metaphorically pumped for battle.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

Nexous wrote: "I'm honored to meet you Bass, my name is Sakura." She says with a bow. "Don't worry I can teach you the proper way to use my forms."
"And the honor is mine too."Bass replied politely as he followed her bow."I'm sorry for being a burden to you, it's my first time i ever held another weapon."
Nexous wrote:"I think that is a good idea." Stein chimes in. "Care to make it a three way duel?" He asks Bass, and Sakura.
Nexous wrote:"I really would prefer not to Serah is my family." Sakura says. "But I will if my Meister decides he wants to."
"No, sir. I'm afraid i'm woefully inadequate in terms of fighting. Aside from my strong soul and seeing a few tavern fights, i never really fought properly."Bass declined quickly as he waved back and forth with his hands, eager to not get into the pairs argument.

Taking a step back and behind Dr.Stein, Bass stood at the sidelines to see the two fight it out. From what he get, he doubt they're going to just stop so it's better that they sort it out personally without the need of his interference. In the meantime, he prefer getting to know his partner.

"So...aside from those cool weapon form, can i know more about you?"Bass asked awkwardly as he shuffled his feet."I mean, we're going to be partners for a long time so i was wondering if you can tell me more about yourself."

"As for me? Well, i come from a small dinghy town. Family runs a tavern, not really anything remarkable. Except for me when i discovered i had a really strong soul, caused a few accident once or twice when i focused too much that i occasionally break one or two used beer bottles."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gregor smirks, "This will be fun!" he says looks at Reyn and transforming into a bow into Reyn's dominant hand. "Lets target the gauntlet first..seem's like he'll be the be more of a threat."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Specific player event (this post only requires the response of the player whose name matches the font color.)
Restalaan: "Me?" Sakura seems surprised at your question. "Well, I come from a line of special weapons. We pass down our forms to the next generation. The most recent addition came from papa. He was a death scythe. Mama is pretty hard on me she expects me to surpass even Excalibur in power. She couldn't because her Meister couldn't handle her demon blade mode."

Reyn: Stein says. "Begin" Serah then charges straight at you, she is quickly closing the distance. You will only have the time to fire off one arrow at her current pace.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Once Stein says begin Serah starts rushing towards Reyn and he estimated he would have time to fire only one arrow before she would be in striking distance so he had to make it count. Reyn pulls Gregor back and prepares an arrow...he closes his eyes and attempts to focus on Serah's soul wavelength and tune out all other distractions. He decided to wait to fire until just before she would reach striking range on him, as he figured a point-blank shot would be most effective.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Sarah reaches up to block the arrow, but it slips just past her grip striking her square in the face. She instead grabbed on to Gregor with the arm wielding Brandon hard enough to bruise his ribs. "That hurt..." She says as she punches Reyn in the face with her left hand. "A LOT!" She shouts as she snatches Gregor out of a dazed Reyn's grip. "Batter up!" She says as she swings the bow at it's wielder, then thrusts the bow into the ground, and punching it with her right arm.
"It would seem we have a..." Stein trails off as he notices the blood dribbling from Serah's lip was black. "Interesting, so it's genetic is it? Would you be willing to let me experiment on you?"" He asks.
Serah slowly starts backing away. "Uh, actually I should help these two to the nurse. You could use a hand right?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Reyn was surprised when the arrow struck Serah. He thought him and Gregor had a chance at winning at that point, however that thought was cut short as Sarah continued to attack grabbing Gregor with the hand her weapon arm, and delivering a powerful punch with her other hand to the face leaving Reyn dazed...before he could recover she snatched Gregor from him and swings Gregor at him knocking him back several feet skidding across the ground in defeat.

He started to move as Serah offers to help Reyn and Gregor to the nurse, as he sits up rubbing his sore jaw "Y-yeah, sure...but first I wanted to apologize for my partner offending you, it was just a simple misunderstanding, but as Gregor's partner I accept responsibility for what happened as I didn't handle it well by being so defensive." He then slowly gets up to his feet "For now though, I should make sure my Gregor is alright."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Sarah reaches up to block the arrow, but it slips just past her grip striking her square in the face. She instead grabbed on to Gregor with the arm wielding Brandon hard enough to bruise his ribs. "That hurt..." She says as she punches Reyn in the face with her left hand. "A LOT!" She shouts as she snatches Gregor out of a dazed Reyn's grip. "Batter up!" She says as she swings the bow at it's wielder, then thrusts the bow into the ground, and punching it with her right arm.
"Bad... ass!", Brandon commented after he witnessed Serah wiping the floor with the other two. "She must have received training before coming to the Academy.", he thought to himself as he noticed that she literally shrugged off a compressed Soul Wavelength to the face.
"It would seem we have a..." Stein trails off as he notices the blood dribbling from Serah's lip was black. "Interesting, so it's genetic is it? Would you be willing to let me experiment on you?"" He asks.
"What?", Brandon asked as he transformed back into his human form. "Genetic?", he asked as he turn and look at Serah. He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary other than the fact that she's dripping black blood from her mouth. He was surprised by the fact.
Serah slowly starts backing away. "Uh, actually I should help these two to the nurse. You could use a hand right?"
Seeing that she attempting to change the subject by offering help to the other two, Brandon decided to not ask about her blood at the moment seeing that she could easily beat him down if he ever actually annoy her. Then again, she could be changing the subject because Dr. Stein creeps the hell out of her.

"Well, I guess everyone's fine.", Brandon commented as he placed his hands behind his head. "It was awesome how you shrugged off that arrow to the face, Serah.", he said to her.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

Nexous wrote: Restalaan: "Me?" Sakura seems surprised at your question. "Well, I come from a line of special weapons. We pass down our forms to the next generation. The most recent addition came from papa. He was a death scythe. Mama is pretty hard on me she expects me to surpass even Excalibur in power. She couldn't because her Meister couldn't handle her demon blade mode."
"Oh wow, i didn't know weapons could pass on weapon forms."Bass was amazed as he heard that particular detail but was a bit down trodden at her last comment."Oh, well i'm not really sure if i can handle you in demon blade mode but i'll try my best!"

"Though this might be a bit embarrassing but actually..."Bass whispered to her in private."Actually i do have an idea of a weapon soul form...it's guitar. Is it possible for you to do that?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

She instead grabbed on to Gregor with the arm wielding Brandon hard enough to bruise his ribs.
Gregor yelps in pain as he ribs get crushed. "Is..it to late to say sorry?"
she snatches Gregor out of a dazed Reyn's grip. "Batter up!" She says as she swings the bow at it's wielder, then thrusts the bow into the ground, and punching it with her right arm.
Once she punches him he changes back into his human form as he skips a few feet back blood dripping from his mouth and nose, "Guess....not.."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"It doesn't exactly work like that." Sakura has an uncomfortable look of her face. "I have forms I inherited from the past generations. Nobody in my family was ever a guitar." She says in an almost apologetic tone.
"Thanks." Serah says to Brandon after she wipes the blood away. "I'm going to take these guys to the nurses office. I'll meet you in class."
"Alright Serah you may take them to the nurse. The rest of you to class. If you're late I'll experiment on you in your sleep for a month!" With that everyone hurried to class.
Serah helps Gregor to his feet,and heads off to the nurse. "Yeah, I'm a but of a hot head when I'm called a bitch. That surely didn't help either. I guess we can be friends, but if you call me a bitch again I'll render you both unable to ever have children!"

4 years later:
Over the last few years you have all gathered a many souls. However you have yet to successfully resonate. As a common trend Serah seems to do just well enough in class to pass, and seems to do it with no effort. She would likely do well if she ever applied herself. Sakura is a straight A student, and strives to excel at everything she does. The past four years have passed quickly, and you have all gathered many souls, however you all seem to be having a hard time resonating. Stein has planned a meeting because of this fact. You have class today, and will have to meet up this evening.

Gregor, Reyn: You were put up in a small 2 bedroom apartment in death city. (Please give a little info of your characters over the past 4 years to flesh them out a bit.)

Brandon: You live in a two bedroom, two bath apartment with Serah. She is a god awful cook, but insists on cooking half the time anyway. You often see her "studying" her school books, but you can see she is actually looking at something else. She adamantly denies it whenever you ask her about it.

Bass: Sakura's family sprung for the accommodations, as such you are staying in a two story house. Sakura lives up stairs, and you down. The kitchen is also on your floor, and a training center upstairs. Sakura does as much cooking as you let her. It seems to be the only time she is truely stress free. Her food is unbelievable. That seems to be her natural gift the one thing she doesn't have to work toward.

(Back to the plot!)
Class just dismissed for the day. Sakura in her usual fashion answered all the toughest questions. You are all walking to the meeting spot. "So, why do you think Stein wants us to meet?"Sakura asks to nobody in particular.
"Dunno." Serah answers uninterested as she slings her bag over her shoulder. "Any of you guys have an idea?"

Reyn, Gregor: (Only you see this)
Spoiler: show
As Serah throws her bag over her shoulder a book falls out she clearly didn't notice.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Reyn nods at Serah's statement as she helps him and Gregor to the nurse "R-right, you don't need to worry about that."

4 years later:

4 years had passed and Reyn and Gregor were put into a small 2 bedroom apartment in death city. Reyn and Gregor share the role of cooking however Reyn isn't that good of a cook, more often than not on Reyn's cooking doesn't get eaten, however in return Reyn tends to clean to clean their apartment more. Reyn focuses on his studies, but its not as good as Sakura.

As class is dismissed for the day Reyn and the others walk to a meeting spot and Sakura asks why we think Stein wants us to meet. Reyn puts his arms behind his head as he walks "I don't know, but as long as he isn't planning on experimenting on us I am fine..." As Serah throws her bag over her shoulder a book falls out she clearly didn't notice...Reyn walks up to the book picking it up, and giving it a quick glance "Hey, Serah you dropped this."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

4 years have passed and Gregor has grown more maturely in the years, even became quite proficient at cooking. whenever it's Reyn's turn to eat more often than not either Gregor has to step in to save the food or if it's unsalvageable the order pizza while Reyn makes up for cleaning the dishes and apt. he gets by somewhat in school. mainly peeking at Reyn's notes while he sleeps. but just enough to get passing grades.

As classes ends he walks behind Ryen looking at the girls approvingly and does not notice when Reyn stops and bumps into him. "Hey the heck dude?" looking over his shoulder and sees the book, "Oohh."