Soul Eater Revamped! (Dead may become fan fic)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Soul Eater Revamped!

Post by Nexous »

(This is a "couldn't resist" post)
"Man Reyn, for a guy with no soul you have a lot of sprit!" Serah says jokingly. She then turns her attention to Brandon and Sakura. "Don't worry Sakura, we can lie to your mother. Tell her they are advanced classes instead of remedial."
"Advanced?" Sakura repeated. Serah just gave a nod. "RIGHT! We're not stupid, we're advanced!"
Serah just facepalmed "Right, let's go. Also now that it's just the six of us... that's my book that Reyn took the fall for... I just didn't want to admit it in front of everyone."
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by restalaan »

Bass slowly held Sakura by her shoulders and whispered to her"If it helps, we can just say it's extra classes if you think advanced is too far fetch."

"Either ways, let's go. Sooner we finish this up, the better."Bass agreed as they moved out, he himself checking his own gear mentally as to not miss bringing anything important.

While they were walking, Bass inquired more on Sakura situation. He knew that her family takes it seriously and although he's been living with her for quite some time, he still find it hard to believe it."About the whole disowning thing? Is that true?"

"I mean, if you did get disown, which i certainly ensure it won't. You can always crash at my place and family, they're nice people though a bit...queer at times."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Reyn sighs slightly at Serah's joke, while it may have been intended to be funny it left him feeling slightly hurt. "Here, take your book back.", He says flatly pulling it out of his bag and handing it to her without saying anything else as they move on.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

"Holy shit, that book was yours?", Brandon feigned ignorance. He didn't want to embarrass Serah by explaining that everyone know that the book was hers and that everyone was just trying to not embarrass her. "Wait, was that what you've been using when you 'study'?!", he continue to question as he has a surprised look on his face. "I can't believe I was being a douche to Red for no apparent reason. God damn it, now I feel shitty!", he stated with feigned annoyance. "We need to talk after the lesson. I can't believe you had to hide some book from me. You acted like I even care what you read. I'm not interested in any romance novels.", he stated as he assumed that the genre of the novel was romance.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Gregor smirked at Serah's little joke but quickly turned into a frown at the slight hurt look on Ryen's face. "Hey he may not have a soul but we will achieve soul resonance before you. especially since you've been reading more 'interesting' items more that what's been assigned. want to make a wager? Brandon if we achieve soul resonance before you and serah than you stop calling Reyn Red. if we lose...Take your pick."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"What a boring bet.", Brandon replied to Gergor's wager. "If we achieve Soul Resonance before you and Red, I'll start calling you 'Grey' so that Red doesn't feel like I'm teasing only him.", he stated with a grin. "What do you say, Serah? Wanna show them how awesome we are?", he asked his Meister. "Then again, Sakura's very diligent, maybe she'll reach it before anyone of us.", he added in an attempt to encourage the girl.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Alrighty lot to put in this one post.)
Serah walks up to Reyn, and puts her arm over his shoulder. "Aw, cheer up Crab Apple I was just teasing! We're buddies right, thus I'm entitled to take shots right?" When Brandon started giving her crap she didn't even turn to him. "Yes it was mine, sometimes it was this book. Isn't it possible you were going to be mean to him anyway? I mean you're not exactly nice to him. You always call him red even though it pisses him off." When he said they would need to talk later she smacked her butt with her free hand. "Talk to that!"

"Actually advanced classes would be perfect" Sakura responds "She probably wouldn't disown me for just one, but she would cut our funding." When she heard the bet she smiled. "Can we make it a bet between weapons then? If I achieve resonance first you both have to read publicly from Serah's book, and I mean out loud! Just in case you try to come up with a loophole when you lose."
(just want to clarify. Serah said this in a joking manner)
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Gambleing isn't my thing Gregor, but I won't stop you...just try not to bite off more than you can chew and don't drag me into any crazy punishments you have to take if you lose." He chuckled as Sakura brought up the bet to publicly read from Serah's book out loud.

"I'm fine really don't worry about me.", Reyn stated as Serah puts her arm over his shoulder and he found her sudden over kindness rather odd. He remained quiet as Serah and Brandon argued over the book until Serah brought him up in their conversation. "It's not that big of a deal really...if all it took was a little teasing to break me down I don't think I would have made it this far in the DWMA."

When Serah smacked her rear at Brandon for telling her they need to talk later Reyn chuckled a bit, but decided to leave it at that.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon's face was red from embarrassment after Serah slapped her own butt to taunt him. Others would assume that his face was red from frustration towards Serah's antics. "Well considering the fact that your butt's the only thing a part of you that actually gives a crap, I might as well talk to it.", he replied to her taunts with a feigned annoyed expression.

He then turn his attention back to Sakura when she decided to up the ante of the bet. "Oh, so you're confident enough that you can beat us? Fine, I'll accept your wager. I'm fine with reading whatever the hell Serah's book is, but it looks like I'll have to change my bet to include you. If I win, I get to call Greg 'Grey' with no complaint from him and you'll have to wear one of Serah's outfits for the whole week.", he stated to the female weapon. "I have only one thing to say, her outfits are rather form fitting~", he commented to make Sakura realize the possible embarrassment.

"Oh, that means that Greg has to include you in his bet.", he added as he turn to the other male weapon. "So what's her punishment?", he asked curiously.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gregor looks to Sakura for a moment thinking over what her punishment would be. " Act out a scene from that book with a random weapon if i win." Then looks to Reyn "Fine be a party pooper..Every party needs a pooper and that's why we invited you! Party pooper, party pooooperrrr." he sings doing a little dance along with the song.

restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

"Tight fitting?"Bass muttered from that detail as he hummed a bit before turning to Sakura.

"Sorry Sakura, looks like this is one bet you can't win."Bass said as seriously as he can, holding Sakura hands together to make it more convincing."I want to see how good you look."

Meanwhile, Bass counted mentally in his head how many seconds it'll take for Sakura to turn red before he gave a chuckle.

"Just kidding, don't worry. We won't lose to anyone."Bass said."We're going to be the best Weapon and Meister in the whole academy."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Serah tightened her grip into a headlock. "Great, I think I'm going to puke. Don't ever make me be that nice again, k?"
When Sakura hears Brandon's conditions she seems embarrassed. "Fine." Then when Gregor gives his conditions her jaw hits the floor. "WHAT?!" Finally when her partner suggested that they should lose she looked at all three men. "Are all men perverts? Serah does that book have non sexual scenes?"
"Yeah, it's got a whole storyline." Serah responded.
"What is the most embarrassing scene in the book?" Sakura inquired.
"That would be her first encounter with her future ally Inky the Squid witch, and yes it is just as bad as it sounds."
"Fine, I'll agree to a non sexual scene, but when I win you read that scene Gregor!"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Just as Reyn is about to respond to Gregor's joke he is put in a headlock by Serah "Woah, yeah...yeah I get the message." He quickly responds, however he remained silent as Sakura snapped at Gregor, Bass, Brandon asking if all men were perverts. However, as Serah and Sakura discuss the book and just what kind of scene's are in it Serah mentions "Inky the Squid Witch" and how Gregor will have to read out that scene if they lose, but Reyn just shrugs "I-I'm...not going to even ask."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gregor looks at sakura, "well yeah of course it would be a non sexual act who wants to see that?" he pauses for a second for dramatic effect, "Im joking but this inky the squid witch has me curious how you might pull it off. as for reading the pfft thats a piece of cake."

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Perverts?", Brandon asked while feigning to be insulted, "That's a bias question!", he stated dramatically. "Just kidding, but yeah, enough men are perverted.", he stated. "I'll be sure to take some photos for my mom. I want to know what conclusion she'll make if I don't give her any specific details. Maybe she'll try and send to your mom? Yeah, it'll be your first step of rebellion. With my victory, you'll become independent.", he continued on as he slowly become eccentric. "Just kidding, but seriously, I'm going to take some photos and tease you about it since you snapped out me for no reason.", he added as he tends to hold grudges easily.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

"Eh, win or lose. I don't really care."Bass waved it off, shrugging his shoulders."Let's just get going already to the witch place already."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Thank Heero for letting me use his computer BECAUSE FUCK MY FUCKING, FUCK, FUCK TABLET, OF FUCK!!!!!)
Sakura glares at Gregor as he makes his joke about no one wanting to see her. Then when he continues she turns away. "Too bad you're never going to find out." She says in a mock snide tone. Then when Brandon teases her too she turns to him. "I WAS GOING TO LET YOU OFF EASY, BUT NOT NOW!" She says with a beet red face still thinking about her mother finding out.
Serah is the one to respond to Bass this time. "Great, couldn't agree more!" Serah says as she begins toward the dock with Reyn's head still trapped under her arm."
"You realize you have his face pressed into your boob right?" Sakura said resulting in the immediate release of Reyn. "Your welcome." She said in a sing song voice as she passed him.
(Fast forwarding to the boat. seriously fuck my tablet.)
Once on the boat it seems to move by it's self. After a few hours of small talk jokes, inevitable silence, and boredom you arrive at the Island. There is only a small beach with a cave seeming to lead under water. You can hear voices coming from the caves. "So, what's the plan of attack?" Sakura whispers.
(fuck my tablet.)
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Reyn remained silent as the others go on about their bets...the lack of information Professor Stein gave them about this lesson bothered him as he wasn't a fan of not knowing all the details. As everyone walked towards the docks he raced through everything Stein told them in his head trying to see if he missed something important, however this was cut short as Sakura pointed out the entire time Serah had dragged Reyn around in a headlock she had his face pushed into her chest resulting in her quickly releasing him from the hold. Reyn had been unaware of this the whole time as he had been focused on his thoughts causing him to turn slightly red, however this became worse with the added singing of "Your welcome" causing him to become flustered "L-let's just get on the boat already and get moving.", he said with a huff trying to shake off the embarrassment...

After a long and uneventful journey they had finally made their way to the island, Reyn surveyed the land in an attempt to form a strategy as Sakura whispers asking for a plan, so Reyn whispers "Well, charging in like we own the place is an awful idea as we have no idea of the layout of the cave much less how many witches are in there. Personally, I think we should try to draw them out here to fight so its on our terms not theirs...That's just my thoughts though if someone has a better plan I'll hear it."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gregor nudges Reyn in the ribs as they get on the boat winking, "haha nice buddy."

after the long boat ride in which Gregor slept through most of it had finally woken up after hearing Sakura's plan then shaking his head at her as Reyn says his plan. "I agree with Reyn though we should have someone be the bait and lure them to us...someone like Bass. or Brandon. i'm sure you guys can handle it?"

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon perked up at the mention of his name. He has been glaring at Reyn ever since they got on the boat. The reason why he has been glaring at Reyn was that Sakura pointed out that Serah had been holding Reyn's head in a way that allowed him to feel her breast. Which annoyed him greatly. "Really? One person to bait the witches inside? Wouldn't it be more smarter to send in a meister and a weapon in there? At least the witches wouldn't find anything suspicious when one person decided to show up at their cave.", Brandon said to Gregor. "Not to mention that one of us could get in a situation when they need their partner.", he added.