Soul Eater Revamped! (Dead may become fan fic)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Soul Eater Revamped!

Post by Nexous »

(Just to clarify Sakura said "you're welcome referring to getting Reyn released)
"Why are you shaking your head at me?" Sakura asked Gregor. "Sending in one person, or one team could be fatal. If they are prepared, depending on the power, and numbers of witches, one team could be in serious trouble."
"Is anyone going to comment on the fact that all the talking from the caves has stopped?" Bass asked.
"Hey Brandon, time to go into your weapon form!" Serah suggested.
"Oh, yes by all means we'll wait ribbit ribbit!" A voice called from inside the cave. "But I'm not sure about my friends out there." between you, and the boat are what appear to be five orbs. All with eyes red mouths with large white pointed teeth.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Reyn remained silent as Sakura and Gregor debated his plan Reyn honestly agreed with Sakura, but decided to keep quiet. Reyn was about to speak up when Bass noted how the voices from the cave had stopped, however he is cut short by the voice from inside the cave and suddenly five orb like foes appear between the group and the boat. "Damn, well no point in using stealth now...Gregor time for your weapon form."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

"You got it!", Brandon responded to Serah. He made his way to Serah before attaching himself onto Serah in his weapon. "I am so glad that we packed before we left!", he said to no one in particular. "Which one of you punks wants a knuckle sandwich?! We got plenty to go around! How about a glass cold glass of hawaiian punch?! Or better yet, how about a can of whoopass?!", he began taunting the witch and whatever those ball things are.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

"Right!" said Gregor has he transforms and flies into Reyn's hand, "Aim small, miss small."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Sakura went into her Ninja blade form. "BOMBS!" She shouted.
Bass reacted, and grabbed her. "Well as good a time to try this as any I suppose. SOUL RESONANCE!" Sakura began to glow, but then returned to normal.(3) "Well crud, just run then."
"Yeah, lets kick that witch's ass!" Serah said running into the cave. "Let's try a soul resonance!" Brandon could feel a connection beginning to form, but suddenly the thought of Serah keeping a secret from him popped in his head causing the resonance to fail (Rolled 3) "Well old fashioned way then." Serah said. Brandon can see inside of the cave, but no signs of the witch. The cave is well lit, and there is a bend a little ways up, likely where the witch is hiding.
Meanwhile on the beach: Bass follows shortly behind Serah, and the orbs start gnashing their teeth at a rapidly increasing rate, and emitting a bright light.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

When Sakura shouts that the orbs are bombs Reyn quickly reacts running towards the cave with the others. Reyn then prepared himself as he follows the others and is ready to attack once he had sight of the witch deciding to wait on attempting soul resonance with Gregor after seeing the others fail in their attempts.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Be careful, Serah. The witch might have something up in her sleeves to keep us at a distance. We just need to close the distance between us and her to give her a pounding.", Brandon said to Serah. However, he just realize something. "Wait, did the witch said 'we'?", he asked his meister.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Still not satisfied with how the last bit of it, but it will have to do. Also I want to to remember that, unless someone starts a fight, after this post I will fast forward the RP by 4 years. This is mostly to see how you react, and how well you, and your partners will get along.)
All the students gather in the schoolyard outside of the DWMA. You look around and see several students. "When I was alive we would take more students at a time. That is kind of school the Academy was." A man, with blue skin says walking Down the steps. "Well, different isn't always bad however. I will split you into groups of six. You will then be assigned a personal team mentor. You will still have classes with everyone, so make lots of friends!" With that seventeen more adults stepped forward. One at a time they picks six students, and lead them into the school. Eventually just six students were left standing there, but one of the students dressed in tribal looking cloths seems to have her mother standing with her. Minutes later you hear a strange noise, almost like rollerblade wheels. Suddenly a man in a office chair comes rolling through at an impossible speed, and hits bump causing the chair to fall over. "Still not right, but I almost made it that time." The strange man in the chair mutters seemingly to himself. This strange man seems to have a giant bolt going through his head, and looks as though he is sewn together from parts.He he stands up, twisting the bolt which makes a ratchet like sound. "Hello, my name is Franken Stein. You may call me Professor Stein so, let's begin. First weapons come here, and show me your forms." First Sakura stepped up. She showed off all her forms. "I see, so you inherited the demon blade form as well. You know it didn’t work out too well for your mother, and her partner right?” Sakura nodded. “Very well Gregor you’re next.” Gregor then assumes his weapon form. A bow, well that might have been problematic if we didn’t have someone here with the necessary training.Brandon you're next." As Brandon switches to his weapon form. Stien looks at the gauntlet for a second. “There is no doubt who you’re going to be teamed up with. Now let’s introduce the meisters. Will the three Meisters come up?” With that a blond girl walked up, then a boy with short red hair, and finally followed by the tribal girl and her mother. “Alright first this is Sarah.” He said pointing to the blond girl. “As her specialty is CQC her obvious partner would be Brandon. Next is this young man. His name is Reyn, and he will be teaming up with Sakura, as he has the strongest wavelength of the Meisters, and thus the best chance of being able to utilize her Demon sword form down the road. Finally we have Ti-”
He was interrupted by the small girl shoving him. “You have not the right!”
The girl’s mother then laughs, and introduces her. “Sorry about that. Traditionally only someone she views as a friend can give others her name. Her name is Tina, and I assume that almost demonic looking bow is her partner?” The mother asks.
“That is correct Ti… your daughter will be teamed up with Gregor.” Stein replies. “Now that we’re are acquainted you can all feel free to do what you want. You’re already late to your first day of class after all.” With that Sakura gasps, and darts into the school. Tina’s mother having done her part, and introducing Tina gave her one final hug before taking off.
Tina then walks up to her Gregor. She points to a small ice cream parlor barely visible from the square. “Ice cream?” she asks quietly.
Sarah walks up to Brandon. “Wanna ditch?” She asks bluntly while pointing over her shoulder with her thumb.
Reyn being left alone could go to class, or skip class with the others.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

It was finally time for the first day at the DWMA and Reyn was ready. After the crowd of students were we split off until Reyn and a few others remained, and after a short time an man in a office chair comes rolling through and crashes and afterwards introduces himself as Professor Stein and introduces everyone and pairs everyone up...pairing Reyn with Sakura, as he has the strongest wavelength of the Meisters having the best chance of being able to utilize her Demon sword form later on. Professor Stein then mentions that everyone is free to do as they wish as they are all already late for class, and Reyn's new partner responds by rushing into the school without a word.

While his other teammates talked among themselves Reyn let out a small sigh as he was left alone, but decided to join Sakura and go to class rather than skipping class.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon raised an eyebrow at Sarah's suggestion. "Depends, got any idea where we should go?", he asks his new partner. "You know what? Never mind, we can figure that out as we go along.", he stated as he decided to go with Sarah to ditch school for the day."Hopefully we won't get in trouble. Oh, who am I kidding? We're going to find trouble no matter what. Let's go before someone stops us. I really doubt that we can just ditch school like this. Then again, we can shift the blame to Professor Stein since he's the one that told us it's okay to ditch class. Wait, why am I rambling? Let's go!", he yelled as he was eager to ditch school.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

After Gregor showed off his weapon form, he was a bit offended by stien's comment about being problematic. I'll show you problematic you screwball fuck! he was thinking before he heard who his meister was. looking at Tina he smiled, she looked cute and able enough to wield him. then she asked him for ice cream. "You bet!" he says enthusiastically offering his arm to her.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Good enough? ...good enough)
Present day:
As Reyn joins Sakura in class the teacher looks at you. “Don’t bother, Sakura has already explained the situation. Have a seat.” As you sit next to your weapon she seems relieved that there would be at least someone she somewhat knew, she then shoots you an apologetic smile for leaving you behind.

As Brandon heads off with Serah in seemingly no direction in particular you stumble upon a quiet little mexican restaurant. A little old mexican woman seem to recognize Serah, and wave her in enthusiastically. “Welcome back Serah.” She says with a moderately thick accent. She then notices you. “Oh, is this your boyfriend?” She asks warmly.
“No, even better, he’s my new weapon!” Sarah replies genuinely excited.
The owner of the restaurant just sighs, and shakes her head. “Give it a few year niña. Where are my manners have a seat, I’ll bring you food shortly.” After that you order, and when the food arrives it is some of the best, and most authentic mexican food you've had in your life.

As Gregor, and Tina enter the icecream parlor Tina walks up to the counter. She answers all questions from the clerk either by pointing, or holding up fingers. She ends up with a large cone with five scoops of icecream. You then get your icecream, and the two of you have a seat outside under a table with an umbrella. Tina seems to be in awe of the cone. “I’ve never had icecream before.” She says quietly. She then licks it, and looks as though she has just discovered the meaning of life. She then begins to devour it with impressive speed, then suddenly her free hand shoots up to her head. “owowowowow…” She whimpers experiencing her first brain freeze, still holding the cone in one hand.

Four years later:
Over the last few years you have all gathered a many souls. Some were easy, others not so much. You have come to know your partners well over the last four years, however you have yet to successfully resonate. As a common trend Serah is one of the top ten in her class, and seems to do it with no effort. She would likely be in the top two with Sakura, if she ever applied herself. Sakura is the top student. She has perfect attendance, grades, and picks up any extra credit she can. She strives to excel in not only school, but everything she does. Reyn seems to be ahead of the curve, but not nearly as well as Sakura, or Serah. Everyone else is getting passing grades. Tomorrow classes start, and Professor Stein is going to be your teacher this year. You have all heard stories about his obsession with dissecting things. There is even a rumor that in lieu of a book report for “To Kill a Mockingbird” he had the class dissect actual mockingbirds. However that has never been confirmed. He seems to want to have a meeting with all of you today, before classes can start tomorrow.

Gregor: You were put up in a small 2 bedroom apartment in death city. Tina seems to enjoy cooking you the traditional food of her people, which includes a lot of deer, rabbit meat, acorns roots, tubers, bulbs, and other various nuts, and seeds. She still rarely talks, but despite that you can sense that she views you as a close friend.

Brandon: You live in a two bedroom, two bath apartment with Serah. She is a god awful cook, but insists on cooking half the time anyway. You often see her "studying" her school books, but you can see she is actually looking at something else. She is dismissive about it whenever you ask her about it, and often changes the subject. (Only minor changes.)

Reyn: Sakura's family sprung for the accommodations, as such you are staying in a two story house. Sakura lives up stairs, and you down. The kitchen is also on your floor, and a training center upstairs. Sakura does as much cooking as you let her. It seems to be the only time she is truly at ease. Her food is simply unbelievable, it seems to be her natural gift, one thing she doesn't have to work toward. Often times when she seems really upset she comes home and cooks, as such you have a refrigerator full of leftovers.

Everyone: Once the time comes to meet with Stein you all head toward his house. “What exactly do you guys think he wants?” Sakura asks. Tina just shrugs in response.
“Heck if I know.” Serah responds. “I can never guess what goes on in that head of his.”
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gregor watches as she devours the ice cream before he has a chance to warn her not too and chuckles as she gets a brain freeze. "I was about to warn you not to eat that too fast." Shaking his head smiling.

In the years since Gregor and Tina had grown pretty close. Gregor loves the deer and rabbit meals she cooks and mildly likes the acorns and other seeds. He had cooked several times for her some dishes he learned from his mother and she seemed to like them but seeing how happy she is cooking he mainly lets her have fun and enjoys the food.

While walking with everyone to prof. Steins class Sakura asks if anyone knows what he has planned. Tina had shrugged while Gregor contemplated.. "maybe we get to find out if the rumor is true and he has us disect a mockingbird." Tho looking to Tina knowing how she loves animals changes his mind. "Buut lets hope not."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As Reyn makes it to class and smiles back when she gives him an apologetic smile for leaving him behind.

Four years later:

Over the years Reyn and Sakura had become a pretty good team, though had yet to successfully resonate. Reyn liked the home they lived in as it was nicer than the home he had grew up in, but the fact that Sakura's family had paid for it all had left him feeling rather uneasy, and it didn't help that Sakura worked so hard to strive in everything she does. Reyn felt it would be wrong of him not to attempt to put as much effort into things as she did...at least that allowed him to be ahead of the curve compared to most of the others.

Reyn walked with the others as they go to meet Professor Stein staying silent as the others wonder about what he has planned for them.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

When you received the food, he was smiling like an idiot as he took a bite of the delicious cuisine. He can understand why the owner was so familiar with Serah. This place has the best food that he had ever tasted! He gotta make a mental note where the place is. He needs to come back here every once in a while. Although, he was amused when the owner assumed that he was Serah's boyfriend. Yeah right, like she would be interested in him.

------------------------
Four Year Time Skip
------------------------

Needless to say, he became a frequent customer to the Mexican restaurant that Serah took him to when they first met. However, it isn't because the food is so great he just have to have a bite at the place. It was the fact that Serah is adamant in cooking for the food they eat and she has no skill or experience in the field. He appreciated her efforts, but she needs to understand that cooking isn't one of her finer qualities. The food that she cook is almost as terrible as her habit of keeping secrets from him. Granted, he has no right to know any of her secrets if it doesn't involve him, but he gets annoyed by it when it's something that he think is trivial. He noticed that she has been "studying" and every single time he asked about what she's "studying" she refuse to talk on the subject. What's the big deal anyway?

Although, despite the flaw in trust, they got along quite well. Brandon would like to think that they're best friends. Unfortunately, he has been feeling that he wanted them to be more, but he was afraid that he might strain their relationship and kept his feelings to himself. He's happy with the way things are and he doesn't mind being "just friends" with Serah. In fact, he enjoys it. Sadly, when he shared his feelings with mother, which he thought would be therapeutic for him, she began hassling him to confess his love for his partner. He loves his mother, but she can be so overbearing at times.

Right now, Brandon is with the group making their way to Professor Stein's home. "No way, we could just do that in class. Why bother going to his home and dissect some birds?", he replied to Gregor's theory. "Man, going to a teacher's house doesn't sound good. Usually it means that we suck at something and we need private tutoring. No, wait, then Sakura wouldn't be here.", he commented. He's really annoyed of Sakura. She's a top student and a diligent one at that. She makes the whole class look bad without even knowing it.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Sorry guys I tried, but this is the best I could come up with for this one.)
“I doubt he’d be telling us if we were going to dissect them. I think he’d want it to be a surprise.” Sakura responded to Gregor’s suggestion. Tina merely shook her head.
Sarah nudged Brandon with her elbow, and whispered “Play nice.” quietly enough so only he heard.
Meanwhile you all make it to Professor Stein’s house Marie has some tea ready. “Oh, hello. Stein will be out in a moment.” Stein then walks out of the house.
“Perhaps a bit sooner than you anticipated. I’m afraid there won’t be time for tea. The reason I called you here is because you are the only group that has yet to successfully resonate. All three of my teams, so I will be assigning you all a remedial lesson.” Stein says harshly. “This will be the first time such a measure has been necessary in quite a while. The plan is this, there is a group of witches that meet in a cavern every full moon. They have something I need you to retrieve before school starts.” You all know that tonight is suppose to be a full moon. “Marie, would you be so kind as to fill them in on the rest of the details? I have an experiment I must return to.” With that he returns back into his house.
“I’ll have a word with him later about that.” Marie says cheerfully. Sakura who has been deathly quiet this whole time begins to sob.
“Remedial classes? If my mother finds out she’ll disown me.” This catches Marie off guard who doesn’t seem sure how to react.
“Hey, she doesn’t have to find out.” Sarah says in an attempt to cheer her up.
Suddenly Marie grabs them both in a crushing hug. “I’m so sorry, if you want I’ll just tell your mother it’s an advanced lesson!” She suddenly drops the girls. “Oh, I can tell all of your parents that it’s an advanced lesson sound good?” She asks blissfully unaware that she just nearly crushed the two girls.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Tell them what you want it makes no difference. They are proud of me no matter what." Gregor says with his arms crossed.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Reyn stayed quiet after Professor Stein spoke to the group and thought hard about what Stein had said. He knew that none of them had been able to successfully resonate, but Reyn didn't realize they were that far behind everyone else...now Stein wanted them to take something from a group of witches before school starts, but what could it be? Reyn was then shaken from his thoughts as Sakura begins to break down over the thought of her mother finding out about the remedial lesson, but before he could say anything both Serah and Marie attempt to cheer her up as Marie suggests telling everyone's parents that it’s an advanced lesson instead as she nearly crushes both Sakura and Serah.

"I'm fine with you telling my parents it's an advanced lesson, but they would be alright with it either way." He then goes over to his partner and goes to help her up after being nearly crushed by Marie "It's going to be alright, it's just one lesson and we are going to ace it, achieve soul resonance like Professor Stein wants us to do, and never have to do another remedial lesson, but we need to focus panicking won't help us get through this." He said confidently in an attempt to boost her spirits. Reyn had always admired how Sakura strove to improve herself, but because of her mother she tended to push herself to extremes and he wished she would try to relax sometimes, because she doesn't deserve this stress.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Brandon rolled his eyes at Serah after she whispered to be nice. That's like asking an alligator to not eat a piece of stake. It won't be happening anytime soon. After arriving at Stein's place, they were told to find some witches and get something for Professor Stein before school starts tomorrow. It would've been simple if the mad scientist told them what it was that they were suppose to bring to him. Thankfully he can just ask Marie about it. Although, Sakura's mental breakdown need to be taken care of. One of these days she'll snap and try to get extra credit by doing something insane. Maybe go on a massive kishin hunt to the point she can't tell a difference between a human and a kishin? Seems kind of a long shot but he can somewhat see it. Fortunately, Marie knows how to help Sakura recover from her breakdown. Seriously, she's way too diligent.

"You can tell my mom about remedial lessons. Advance lessons would just get her happy for no reason. Not to mention that she'll pester me nonstop.", he answered Marie's suggestion nonchalantly. "Anyway, can you give us the details about the lesson?", he asked Marie. "The idea of spending the whole night on the lesson seems kind of dumb to me.", he added.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Marie Listens to everyone’s opinions on the subject. “I suppose I could just not tell them.” She says to herself confused. When Reyn walks over she realizes she’s crushing the two girls. “Oh, I’m so sorry you two.” She says as she releases them. The two girls crumple to the ground, waiting Reyn helps Sakura up. Sarah simply dusts herself off after inhaling sharply.
“Yeah, no I’m fine Reyn I don’t need any help.” Sarah says in a sarcastic tone.
“Right, let’s get this done so fast that my mother doesn’t even realize we’re gone.” Sakura
When Brandon asked for the details Marie turned to him seemingly embarrassed. “I had almost forgot, I’m not allowed to give you too many details, and give away the lesson, but I can tell you this. There is no need to spend the whole night on the lesson just however long it takes to either defeat the witches or… try not to get injured.” She says with concern in her voice. “There is a bus waiting for you. There it will take you to a large lake, where you will board a boat. From there you will be taken to an island in the center of that lake. There will be six hostiles waiting for you, I can’t give you any information on the witches powers, nor what your target it. That’s all I’ve got for you.” She says, taking a sip of her tea. “Just for the record I was opposed to this, but I have to trust Stein. There is still tea if you want it, drink it while it’s hot. I have sugar, and cream!”