Soul Eater Revamped! (Dead may become fan fic)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Soul Eater Revamped!

Post by Drack »

"Ha, right sorry about that...I thought your partner would of stepped in to help you." Reyn says in a joking tone at Sarah's comment. He then silently nods to his partner who now seems to be better about the situation before hearing what Marie had to say about our lesson. "Hm, so six witches in total sounds dangerous, but at least we have a number now." He then shakes his head at Marie's offer of tea "I am alright thank you though, we should probably try to wrap up this lesson as soon as possible."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

"I'll have one with cream.", Brandon replied to Marie's offer of tea. He knows that he'll in a confrontation with a bunch of witches so he might as well try to keep himself calm as much as possible. The last thing everyone needs is for him to charge in heads first and experience a painful death. "Anyway, Serah's fine. It's not like Marie's going to bear hug her so much to the point that her spine snaps.", Brandon said to Red. "So what's the plan going to be when we get there?", he asked the group as he has not been known for creating plans.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Gregor shakes his head, "im fine thanks..dont care much for tea." He looks to Tina (forgot her name if its not hers) "what about you?"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(Was working on this last night, but I fell asleep. Edit* feel free to take as many posts as you need to formulate a plan preferably on the bus, or boat. You don't have time at school, and you you are exposed on the beach. Tina won't contribute to this, Sakura will go with whatever you decide, and Sarah will want to run in head long, but will agree in the end.)
“Bullshit, if you are going to go out of your way to help a lady up might as well help us both up. Furthermore when have you ever seen Brandon help someone up? I should be counted lucky he’s not laughing at me.” Sarah says still slightly perturbed.
Tina looks at the tea. "Herbal?" She asks completely ignoring the whole situation unfolding.
"No, it's Earl Gray." Marie said. Tina shook her head, and Sakura likewise declined.
“I think I’ll take one.” Sarah says. “I could use something to relax.” She says giving both Reyn, and now Brandon a look like they were in the dog house. (Yup, Drack drug you down with him.)

Sometime after tea: You all make your way to the bus stop, and soon the bus arrives. Once on Sarah is first on. She makes her way to the back to where there is one single long bench, and lays down.She allows the motion of the bus lull her to sleep. Tina climbs on top in an attempt to ride, but the bus driver makes her get inside much to her disappointment. She finds a seat near the back. Whenever the bus hits bumps she giggles, and says things like “Hyah, woah woah, and good horsie.” Sakura sets up front near the front windshield. This is one of the few times she doesn’t read her book, as it makes her motion sick.

On the Boat: The boat waiting is a small two deck yacht. It’s just big enough for everyone to fit comfortable. Tina, not being a fan of the water is curled up under the deck. Sarah is at the bow of the boat taking in the view, while Sakura is leaning over the side completely seas sick. Image

On the Island:(Finally back to the plot!) You arrive at the island. The beach is rather small, but there is a cave on it that seems to lead under water. You suspect that magic is the only reason it’s not flooded. You can hear some voices coming from within the cave.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

"Right, I'm sorry." Reyn says quickly to Sarah feeling bad. He didn't say much else as the some of the others drank tea.

Once on the bus Reyn sat a couple of rows behind Sakura where he remembered Brandon bringing up that they needed a plan earlier and decides to bring it up again. "Hey, you said we needed a plan right Brandon...well I think from the information we have I think we should try to draw them out of the cave they meet in and take them on on our terms not theirs, after all we have no idea of the layout of the cave and we could easily fall into a trap. That's just my thoughts though if someone has a better plan I'll hear it."