Forced to survive

you awake in a metal room...

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Wheelbobby
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Will(powerXD)
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Forced to survive

Post by Wheelbobby »

You awake in a large room made of seamless metal. The most recent thing you remember was doing your own thing on your own. There are others with you, most aren't awake. You turn your head, shocked at the effort it takes, and jump at the sight of a monster. Then you realize she is as bewildered as you, as your eyes focus you realize she has tears in her eyes. Suddenly, both of you see a flash and a flickering image appears, it's a boy, (my character) around 18, he says to you, "I am from many realms, I have not yet arrived but I will soon. I ask of you to help me when that time comes. When I arrive I will have no memory of this conversation, or of my past, I will be inexperienced but powerful. The monsters are all docile, without their normal instincts. You all will be forced to work together. We all will have one thing in common. A curse" "I don't remember being cursed" both (the human) and (the lamia) say. 'Not all curses are health ailments. Your's," he says pointing at you (human), "is to not having a path to take. her's is opposite, having no means of following her path. mine is to often get involved in things I shouldn't get involved in" Both of you notice that his image is starting to fade and behind him you see... him... "Everyone will be waking soon. Defend me and I'll defend you." He vanishes, the boy behind him waking with a start.
Wheelbobby
Fool
Fool

Re: Forced to survive

Post by Wheelbobby »

(I'm bored plz roleplay)
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Before the mods get here and give you a beatdown of the century of TMM, let K-Moves give you a lowdown on how things work here.

To start a proper roleplay you must first host an OOC where you will explain what's going to be in the RP, the rules, the character sheets, etc.

Alternatively, you and a user can reach an agreement in the PMs to start a private roleplay.

AM I DOING EET RIGHT?
Wheelbobby
Fool
Fool

Post by Wheelbobby »

Ok