Ask a Hellhound

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Ask a Hellhound

Post by Popeatine »

Hi to all! For those who do not know me, I am Marina, a Hellhound. I am the wife of Popeatine (not his real name but he is shy aww). I have participated very constantly in the answers and questions of Perentie so I guess I would go ahead and answer some questions as well.

Here is a photo of big me taken in my wedding ceremony:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0818224056

So shoot a question and I will reply from a Hellhound's point of view and also all questions you have about our race.
Last edited by Popeatine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Ask a Hellhound

Post by Perentie »

What was your family life like growing up? Do you have any siblings?

Many mamono realm beasts can be eaten as food, especially by monsters with a carnivorous bent. Do you have a favorite?
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

1) Hey Marina, who let the dogs out?

2) Hey Marina, do Hellhound pelts sell big on the market?

3) Hey Marina, are you okay? Will you tell us that you're OK? There's a sign in the window, that he struck you, a crescendo, Marina!

4) Hey Marina, can I roast barbecue just by hovering it above you?

5) Hey Marina, can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby? Let me know...

6) Hey Marina, are you always domming Imm-- I mean, Popeatine?

7) I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me / And uhh, I got the hots for her, the finest thing my hood did see / But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man and a daugh-ter, ohhh...

I never been the type to, break up a happy home / But uh, there's somethin' 'bout baby girl I just can't leave alone / So tell me Ma what's it gonna be?
(This is half-serious by the way)
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote:What was your family life like growing up? Do you have any siblings?
It was actually quite fun. My mother allowed us to do whatever the fuck we wanted. Until I learned to hunt or procure food by myself I had to be at home for the meals, aside from that I was pretty much allowed to do whatever I wanted. I have to say mother was VERY scary when angered but she is totally awesome and was very optimist most of the time. So was my father, I was told that my first sisters actually struggled quite a bit because my father was very overbearing and my mother stepped in when my sisters behaved rudely with him. Luckily by the time I was being raised my father was already used to it.

The funniest account of those years I recall from those times as told by my mother is when my father sent Letha and Julia (my elder sisters) to a school. In the first week my sisters were expelled for not listening to the teachers. My father was actually very angry and told my mother "discipline them" she would normally not had followed orders but since my father seemed to be really pissed off and sincerely hurt so she complied. At first my sisters got home smiling and even telling about how fast they got expelled like if it was a feat. It was only when they saw my father's tears that they changed their expressions and went like "This just got real, mom is going to kill us!". So my mom took them to a room in the back of the cave and when they were expecting the scolding of their life or even a serious roughing, my mon rewarded them with demon realm meats for showing independence!

But that was not all, the funny part is that my mother told them to pretend they were crying while she fiercely growled and smashed rocks they were enjoying their meals. The problem was that my mother acted it TOO WELL :^^;:, so my dad came running asking my mother what was she doing to my sisters and begging for her to stop, only to find her punching rocks in the other side of room while my sisters were enjoying their meals. Though she deny it, my sisters told me this was the only time in their lives they actually saw my mother with an "Oh crap......" expression. In the end my dad took it with good humour that someone as dominant as my mom would go to such lenghts just to ease him and through the night she finished "convincing him" there was nothing wrong with what my sisters did and that Hellhounds unless they are specially interested in something, aren't made for school.

As for my upbringing, everything was very informal. I have 3 sisters but I only grew up with my elder sister Yubelena, well "growing up" is a very loose term since I only had a daily life with her for a few months until she finally left home.

My mother told us about the basics of dominating a man and me and Yubelena would often talk about what we would do when we got our own, however they were just some few even if very presice tips as my mother told us instinct would do the trick when the time came and we had to develop our own style.

After being able to get food on our own, we had nearly no restrictions, so we spent almost all day out and came home at night just to sleep.

As my desire for independence grew and my body blazed telling me it was time to find a man I began to spend even less time at home prowling the surrounding areas specially the cementery looking for men, eventually I left home.

All my sisters got their men at a cementery near the forest in which we used to live, however I wasn't so lucky. Cementeries are already frequented by Hellhounds and they are heavily avoided by men, usually they will go there heavily guarded which is really not a problem, more to choose from, but it was almost always empty. With my mother having even more daughters and other Hellhounds having daughters as well, the cementery became avoided by men even more, almost in its entirely. There was even a rumor that The Order for some criminals as an execution method sentenced men to be dropped at the cementery, tied to statues or mausoleums and they were told they would be "dragged to hell" for their crimes. Latter some Hellhounds claimed the "executed" men, though I personally never witnessed something like this happening so it may had just been a rumor.

However it is not the first time I hear that stupid people say we actually drag people to hell, I hope they are just rumors, becuase if I ever hear a stupid Orderlite saying that about me or anyone of my race I am going to make her or him pick up their teeth from the floor.

So seeing the cementery was more deserted than a desert, I ended up departing to Lescatie.

Perentie wrote:Many mamono realm beasts can be eaten as food, especially by monsters with a carnivorous bent. Do you have a favorite?

Hmmm, I wouldn't say I have a particular favourite. I guess you could say what I have eaten the most is boar and beef, but I really can't get used to repeating meals very often, so there is all kind of varieties I enjoy.

I did not grew up in a mamono realm however so the years I spent with my family we mostly ate normal meats aside from the times my mother or father brought mamono realm meats. It was when I moved to Lescatie that I got used to eating regularily mamono realm beasts.

Now thanks to my husband, who is very fond of sea food I am learning to appreciate it as well, fishes are very tasty.
Last edited by Popeatine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

KillMoves wrote:1) Hey Marina, who let the dogs out?
Wow! You have you ever tried being a comedian? You must be the first person in the universe (several universes according to my husband) to ever tell a Hellhound a stupid dog joke! Why don't you come to my cousin's bodyguard facility which is nearly completely staffed by hellhounds and try to tell your jokes to the girls there?!

I will assume ignorance on your part and tell you we REALLY do not take dog jokes in a good way.

KillMoves wrote:2) Hey Marina, do Hellhound pelts sell big on the market?
Well, the fur on our tails is actually very thick and we have a very thermal body and that capacity is shared by our fur. I don't know if it is big, but I have heard some clothes stuffed with shaved Hellhound's fur are excellent for freezing environments.
KillMoves wrote:3) Hey Marina, are you okay? Will you tell us that you're OK? There's a sign in the window, that he struck you, a crescendo, Marina!
I have no idea what you mean by that.
KillMoves wrote:4) Hey Marina, can I roast barbecue just by hovering it above you?
No you can't :lol: But assuming I did let you, yes it is possible, our flames can in fact be used to cook and my husband have used them for such a purpose in fact.
KillMoves wrote:5) Hey Marina, can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby? Let me know...
Ohhh...... so you are looking for that huh? I am happily married but I will have no problems in introducing to you some sisters, friends and cousins. I warn you however to NOT do stupid dog jokes to them or rather please do them, it will be quite an amusing sight to witness.
KillMoves wrote:6) Hey Marina, are you always domming Imm-- I mean, Popeatine?
Yup, all the time, except those times I decide to humor him but even then he doesn't have it in him to dom. There were a few times where he tried to do that with me as Perentie can tell you by some conversations between him and my husband when answering questions, I took it with good humor though mainly because pretty much all his attempts stemmed from an intellectual curiosity if it could actually be done rather than a desire to actually dominate me.
KillMoves wrote:7) I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me / And uhh, I got the hots for her, the finest thing my hood did see / But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man and a daugh-ter, ohhh...

I never been the type to, break up a happy home / But uh, there's somethin' 'bout baby girl I just can't leave alone / So tell me Ma what's it gonna be?
(This is half-serious by the way)
*out of character (I really don't think is acceptable at all to break up a happy family. I really advice you to let that go, no matter how hard it is. Imagine if this happened to you, besides if she actually had it in her to leave the guy for you or cheat on him, I doubt she wouldn't do the same to you after finding a "better model".)

Is your affection directed towards a mamono or a human girl? IF it is a mamono I have to be honest and tell you that your task is simply impossible, there is no way you can get a mamono to leave her husband and/or daughter. But you don't have to worry, there are many single ladies who would surely like to be with you, as I said I have some sisters and cousins that would likely want to give you a good roughing, in the sexy way.

If it is a human girl. All I can say is that, I really do not find it okay to split a happy home. However I can sympathyze with you that if you are really in love. Among monsters the agreement is to talk things with the wife and simply share. However it is to my understanding humans work on a different mindset entirely and this would not be accepted. Specially if you come from the dimension my husband comes from, the way of thinking of these humans is even more alien to me.

If you want advice to get her I am not your girl, human women have a completely different mindset to us. But well if you really want....... strip naked, caress her, tell her how attractive you find her and how turned on by her you are, tell her how weak you are and how safe you would feel with a woman as strong as her. Bonus points if after telling her that, you run away and let her hunt you down.

If you told that to any of the women in my family, you would not be single a second latter. But I don't know how that advice would work in human women :^^;:
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Miss hellhound, I have a few questions...

!) What is your view of other mamono by in large? I have a siren and a vampire, both VERY atypical...

2) If a man expresses interest in you, but it's more *friend* than *need to do you 327 times* how do you handle that?

3) Is your heat such that even if its 32 degrees F outside, a man will be thinking *shorts and t-shirt is OK* if he is around you?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

musical74 wrote:Miss hellhound, I have a few questions...

!) What is your view of other mamono by in large? I have a siren and a vampire, both VERY atypical...
They are okay, I guess. Different monsters have different ways of acheiving their goals and I respect that. No offense to your Siren but I do not have respect for approaches that involve charming magic or something similar. I think a monster should just physically overpower her male, no offense to your wife, I respect the monster even if I don't respect the method.
musical74 wrote:2) If a man expresses interest in you, but it's more *friend* than *need to do you 327 times* how do you handle that?

I am already married, so ALL men I meet will remain as friends. If one showed interest in me I would just introduce him to one of the girls in the family or other hellhound friends.

Assuming I wasn't, I would have no problems with forcing myself with men who didn't even wanted sex, so I would have no problem to do 327 times with a man who showed an actual interest.

I can wait if I feel like it or if I am given a good reason. I actually waited a day with my husband but it was due a very specific set of circumstances. I remember it like if it had been just yesterday :serenade:

Actually thinking about it.... there was a very nasty part where an order asshole told my man that hellhounds used to torture people in the underworld, which almost costed me my marriage before it even started, but aside they have been the happiest 2 days in my life.

Though I never told my husband about it and likely he will find it by reading it here ( :lol: ) I actually found the asshole and gave him a slap so hard he lost some teeth, however I took him immediately to an unicorn healer after knocking him down and then placed him one of of the cells of the Mamono Army where he got some very sexy wives so we are even.

musical74 wrote:3) Is your heat such that even if its 32 degrees F outside, a man will be thinking *shorts and t-shirt is OK* if he is around you?

My body is thermal but I am not a Yeti, it is hard for me to feel cold but is not like I could be naked in an icy mountain and in such a scenario I don't think my husband could be comfortable using clothing for warm climate even if he is holding on me. That being said I can't count the times where I force my husband to go swimming with me in a cold lake or river just so he holds on me tight to get warm :nosebleed:
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

(How come this not do as good as Per's?)
Popeatine wrote:Is your affection directed towards a mamono or a human girl? IF it is a mamono I have to be honest and tell you that your task is simply impossible, there is no way you can get a mamono to leave her husband and/or daughter. But you don't have to worry, there are many single ladies who would surely like to be with you, as I said I have some sisters and cousins that would likely want to give you a good roughing, in the sexy way.
Well there's going to be only one 'baby' in the entire sea soooo... It's the lonely road for me. :lol:

I mean, being a bachelor is not that bad right?

:cry:
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

KillMoves wrote:(How come this not do as good as Per's?)
I would say one reason is the comparatively limited focus, namely questions about hellhounds and things from a hellhound's point of view. Also, a large number of questions in my topic come from Popeatine himself, which obviously can't happen in his own topic.
Riogh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The British Cowboy
Favorite Monster Type: Ogre

Post by Riogh »

Howdy. In the case this ask blog..Rp, thing isn't dead, I have a couple.

1. Are you familiar with the term Valkyrie bitch? I believe both Popeatine and I are quite fond.

2. Now, I can fully understand a man succombing to the might of an Ogre, Minitaurous, or Amazoness, but how would one be overpowered by a lovely lady so, short, as a Hellhound?
Have a lovely day mate.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Riogh wrote:Are you familiar with the term Valkyrie bitch? I believe both Popeatine and I are quite fond.
Umm... no. By any chance it has anything to do to how my husband complains about how Valkyries pretty much to land one you have to be loke a hero chosen by heaven?

Is that it?

Riogh wrote: 2. Now, I can fully understand a man succombing to the might of an Ogre, Minitaurous, or Amazoness, but how would one be overpowered by a lovely lady so, short, as a Hellhound?

WHAT?!

Have you ever actually seen a Hellhound beyond childhood?

We are one of the tallest monsters out there, when we go what you would call "teen years" we are already taller than most men and we keep growing.

We are the most physically imposing wolf monsters. We are usually about the same size as Amazons, if not taller.

That aside, size is not very important with monsters, the important thing is the strenght inherent to the monster, for example despite their size Ant monsters are stronger than most monsters and Hellhounds are among the strongest monsters.

This shouldnt be a surprise to you we are a combat race. We didnt even evolved to be combatants like Amazons did, we were SPECIFICALLY created to be bouncers in a hostile place full of powerful aggressive creatures and we were such a success that not even the gods could control us. We not only have strenght, but we also have instinctual battle skills and tend to learn easily combat skills.

How do we overpower men? We just pounce you to the ground and wrestle you into sex. Not that it is a feat, since males are very weak.
Riogh
Magician
Magician

Post by Riogh »

Well, A Valkyrie bitch is any woman who reaches the heights of badassery. Samus from Metroid, Levi from Black Lagoon. Any lady who can lay out hordes of men or women, and look sexy while doing it. You see why your husband would like such a lovely girl, yes?

Oh bother, I must have had my information rather faulty. I thought them not much bigger than wolves. And, after a recent run-in with a group of quite barbaric Goblins, I fully understand the strength that small packages can hold. Especially in groups.. But no bother.
Have a lovely day mate.
Uas5768
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: [Insert funny titel]
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna and all the other snek

Post by Uas5768 »

Hello Marina! Wally here, it would be cool if you could tell me how hellounds find mates and maybe give some examples?
I was also wondering if you could hook me up with someone you know, I am having a hard time finding you cute hellhounds.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Riogh wrote:Well, A Valkyrie bitch is any woman who reaches the heights of badassery. Samus from Metroid, Levi from Black Lagoon. Any lady who can lay out hordes of men or women, and look sexy while doing it. You see why your husband would like such a lovely girl, yes?
Well of course, my husband knows that strong sexy girls like me, are the best.

Though I would not consider "Valkyrie" to be good description for that, they are prudes that only have sex because a god tells them to and after that they submit to their husband, bah! Badass my tail!

Uas5768 wrote:Hello Marina! Wally here, it would be cool if you could tell me how hellounds find mates and maybe give some examples?
Well it is pretty straightforward cute weakling male, we see a man, we rape him and if we like him we keep him as a husband.
Uas5768 wrote:I was also wondering if you could hook me up with someone you know, I am having a hard time finding you cute hellhounds.
By any chance are you an alien like my husband? Because we are one of the easiest monsters to find. And please don't call us "cute", YOU are the ones who are cute, we are strong badass women.

You only have to go to a graveyard and you will find us, we are not a specific night dweller either, so it is not like you have to wait till night to find us. Graveyards are our hunting grounds for mates and it is easy since you don't even need to leave human settlements to find one.

If you want some dating advice, as soon as you see one of us and she see you, just either run away, this will likely turn on her hunting instincts and go after you, or just be cute, approach her and tell her you want to be protected by her, preferably in a cute way like holding her paws while doing so, she is likely to melt and asking a Hellhound to protect you is basically a marriage proposal, a really, like REALLY cute marriage proposal. Truth to be told, most Hellhounds dream of being proposed that way.

There kind be other kind of monster girls in a graveyard, but if you go in daytime the risk shouldn't be too big, if you want a greater chance to attract one of us to your location, go there looking scared and asking for help and that you need protection, we have a very good hearing sense and can listen to you even if we are far from your position.

Or just get a grimoire and summon one of us, though you have to be careful to ensure you do the right spell and you are not duped into summoning another monster.

Go to a monster girl bodyguard hiring place, Hellhounds tend to be very abundant in those places.

Another way to do so, is just go around boasting about how you could tame a Hellhound, chances are one of us will hear that and will go to you to prove you wrong, like very VERY wrong.

Though if you want I could tell a friend of mine to go to you, just give me your address and I will tell her to go get you.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Marina, I think your own perspective may be biasing you. There are many thousands of graveyards in the world, and most of them don't have hellhounds. Graveyards are simply one place your kind prefer to go to or live in if you are in human lands.

Fundamentally your race is also a good deal less numerous than the wolf monsters you originated from, just as lamias are much more numerous than the races that developed from them like medusa and basilisk.

I'm just cautioning that going into any particular habitat is not going to guarantee one will run into a particular type of monster. Take dark matters for instance. They are found in mamono realms, but most of the many mamono realms do not have even a single dark matter owing to how rare these beings are. For a less extreme example, medusas are known for living in caves, but its not like every cave has a medusa, most of them don't.

That said, hellhounds tend to attract attention wherever they set up a home in or near human towns (humans quickly learn any man going near the area may get assaulted, and howls of a hellhound claiming ownership can resound for miles). If Uas wants to find one he may want to check out the gossip in surrounding areas.
Riogh
Magician
Magician

Post by Riogh »

I asked the Incubus this but thought to bring it up to you as well. To get your opinion my dear.

The more civilized humans, from which I hail, typically denounce all relations with monsters of any kind from what I recall. My question is, is this not a good thing? Without one group of humans to breed amongst themselves would not species go extinct? I mean, how long REALLY could everything last if all humans lived right along side monsters. Sure, some would stay with human women, but eventually, there would only be a very small sample of men left, and during puberty, many would most likely chase after an easier to deflower monster than the trials of an actual human woman.

So, to the best of your knowledge, is the discrimination doing more good than harm?
Have a lovely day mate.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Perentie wrote:Marina, I think your own perspective may be biasing you. There are many thousands of graveyards in the world, and most of them don't have hellhounds. Graveyards are simply one place your kind prefer to go to or live in if you are in human lands.
Many of us do not live in graveyards but use them as hunting grounds for mates. Besides many of us know how to use specific portals and teleportations spells to graveyards.

Besides Per, you should know well the Order has maps that have specifically marked the graveyards known and even specific areas of them, known as Hellhound Dens for people to avoid.

Perentie wrote: Fundamentally your race is also a good deal less numerous than the wolf monsters you originated from, just as lamias are much more numerous than the races that developed from them like medusa and basilisk.
So what?

You havent heard of the countless records of males that went looking for one of us to tame us? They arr not legends, a lot are true, though the Order tend to inflate the numbers.

We tend to be kinda skilled on finding males that want to find us.

It already is hard to find males that appreciate quality Pere, most males that I and a lot of my kin know that want to deal with monsters, want to milk a submissive cow or fuck a cooking fox, or something of a similar disposition :evil: :hate: (growl) and out of the small portion that look for us, most just want to tame us rather than looking at us as wives.

Dont discourage the few that actually appreciate a quality female.

Maybe if more males like Riogh existed, we wouldnt need to rape you males.

Perentie wrote: I'm just cautioning that going into any particular habitat is not going to guarantee one will run into a particular type of monster. Take dark matters for instance. They are found in mamono realms, but most of the many mamono realms do not have even a single dark matter owing to how rare these beings are. For a less extreme example, medusas are known for living in caves, but its not like every cave has a medusa, most of them don't.
Why not just get a map that have Hellhound territories marked?

Or if you want something more foolproof, buy a Guardian Summoning Ritual from a Danuki, some Danukis shamlessly sell them as "Hellhound Marriage Contracts"

Perentie wrote: That said, hellhounds tend to attract attention wherever they set up a home in or near human towns (humans quickly learn any man going near the area may get assaulted, and howls of a hellhound claiming ownership can resound for miles). If Uas wants to find one he may want to check out the gossip in surrounding areas.
This is why I told you, you could get a map of known Hellhound hunting places.

You dont even need a monster map, even the Order ones have those marked, with surprisingly great precision I must admit.
Riogh
Magician
Magician

Post by Riogh »

Marina my dear hellhound, I have query for you. You see I am planning a venture into hell's maw itself, to set that pompous Incubus straight! However, I do not wish to have my soul sucked out through my uh, rather I wish to pertain a guard. Or, guard dog. How would one form a strictly business relationship with one of your, less than agreeable kind. No offense but, in my experience, your kind tends to pounce whenever I attempt to discuss logistics with them over some tea. How do I get hellhound to guard my soul from succubi and the such without simply trying to steal me away?...Again.
Have a lovely day mate.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Riogh wrote:I asked the Incubus this but thought to bring it up to you as well. To get your opinion my dear.

The more civilized humans, from which I hail, typically denounce all relations with monsters of any kind from what I recall. My question is, is this not a good thing? Without one group of humans to breed amongst themselves would not species go extinct? I mean, how long REALLY could everything last if all humans lived right along side monsters. Sure, some would stay with human women, but eventually, there would only be a very small sample of men left, and during puberty, many would most likely chase after an easier to deflower monster than the trials of an actual human woman.

So, to the best of your knowledge, is the discrimination doing more good than harm?
I don't give a shit about species, exitintion and that stuff. I just wanted to have a husband to rape and have fun with and I have one now.

Most Hellhounds think the same.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Riogh wrote:Marina my dear hellhound, I have query for you. You see I am planning a venture into hell's maw itself, to set that pompous Incubus straight! However, I do not wish to have my soul sucked out through my uh, rather I wish to pertain a guard. Or, guard dog. How would one form a strictly business relationship with one of your, less than agreeable kind. No offense but, in my experience, your kind tends to pounce whenever I attempt to discuss logistics with them over some tea. How do I get hellhound to guard my soul from succubi and the such without simply trying to steal me away?...Again.
Hahahahahahaha! Oh boy, you are adorable!

Are you serious?

A single Hellhound already tends to pounce on a man she sees. Asking a Hellhound to protect you, is the equivalent of a marriage proposal and a VERY romantic one.

No, seriously, this is probably the hardest situation you can find yourself in to not be raped by us.

Tell one of us that you want her as a guardian and she will hear "Sexy strong female, I am a cute weak human male that wants a strong sexy monster like you to protect me. I am too shy to openly admit it, but I think you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, otherwise I would not had asked this to you. I want you to be my wife, feel safe as we make love and then have puppies with you."

If you want to avoid getting married, you could ask a Hellhound that already has a husband to guard you, maybe you can get an arrangement but bear in mind is quite possible she will try to pair you with another Hellhound.