Ask a Hellhound

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Riogh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The British Cowboy
Favorite Monster Type: Ogre

Re: Ask a Hellhound

Post by Riogh »

Oh dear, this explains those stalkerish and kidnappy tendencies those hellhounds have developed. No bother, next time I see one charging for my royal pole, I'll tell them about this silly misunderstanding. I thank you for your expert advice Marina. Though, it doesn't solve my succubus problem, hmm. Aha! I know, I'll say I'm asking for Helmet. That way they won't think I'M asking to marry them! I'm sure Helmet and his family will be fine. I'll report further progress as my journey continues, again, I thank you Marina.
Have a lovely day mate.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Riogh wrote:Oh dear, this explains those stalkerish and kidnappy tendencies those hellhounds have developed. No bother, next time I see one charging for my royal pole, I'll tell them about this silly misunderstanding. I thank you for your expert advice Marina. Though, it doesn't solve my succubus problem, hmm. Aha! I know, I'll say I'm asking for Helmet. That way they won't think I'M asking to marry them! I'm sure Helmet and his family will be fine. I'll report further progress as my journey continues, again, I thank you Marina.
A Hellhound is not going to stop her claim of a male just because you tell her "it was a misunderstanding" even if it was.

You want the guard? You give the dick. You cant ask us to protect you, get us all horny and then back down with "I didnt knew" you have to fucking pay.

Seriously.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Riogh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The British Cowboy
Favorite Monster Type: Ogre

Post by Riogh »

Marina! Such language from a lady, why I never!

In any case, you were WRONG. I found a hellhound who said she'd, and I quote, "guard my scepter all day and night long." When I asked what she'd require as payment she simply said the satisfaction would be enough! What a marvelous woman! Oh I think she just entered the camp. I must go, as she'll be entering my tent any moment to dutifully watch over me while I sleep. Good day to you Marina, I'll write you again when next I have need of something your expertise may help with.
Have a lovely day mate.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Riogh wrote:Marina! Such language from a lady, why I never!

In any case, you were WRONG. I found a hellhound who said she'd, and I quote, "guard my scepter all day and night long." When I asked what she'd require as payment she simply said the satisfaction would be enough! What a marvelous woman! Oh I think she just entered the camp. I must go, as she'll be entering my tent any moment to dutifully watch over me while I sleep. Good day to you Marina, I'll write you again when next I have need of something your expertise may help with.

Haha! Dont please come back and report your progress, seems you got everything figured out.

Hey, you dont think is kinda rude to have a lady do that for nothing? You should show her your appreciation.

Tonight hold her paws in your hands and tell her while looking to her eyes "I feel really safe with you. Thank you."

She will appreciate it. :twisted:
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Uas5768
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: [Insert funny titel]
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna and all the other snek

Post by Uas5768 »

Popeatine Wrote: By any chance are you an alien like my husband? Because we are one of the easiest monsters to find. And please don't call us "cute", YOU are the ones who are cute, we are strong badass women.
No I am not an alien, and I guess I just look after you guys at the wrong spots... I am very oblivious to my surroundings and I always tend to melt in with the envirement. :wall:

And I did not mean to offend you by calling you guys cute but I just can´t help it :blushing:
Popeatine Wrote: If you want some dating advice, as soon as you see one of us and she see you, just either run away, this will likely turn on her hunting instincts and go after you, or just be cute, approach her and tell her you want to be protected by her, preferably in a cute way like holding her paws while doing so, she is likely to melt and asking a Hellhound to protect you is basically a marriage proposal, a really, like REALLY cute marriage proposal. Truth to be told, most Hellhounds dream of being proposed that way.
What would happen if I asked one of you to protect me like you told me to and then just burst away :happyness: would that seal the deal? would the hellhound like me then?
Popeatine Wrote:Another way to do so, is just go around boasting about how you could tame a Hellhound, chances are one of us will hear that and will go to you to prove you wrong, like very VERY wrong.

Though if you want I could tell a friend of mine to go to you, just give me your address and I will tell her to go get you.
I would but I am to shy and humble to boast about somthing like that. That´s why I think the best course of action for me would be if you could send one of your friends *Gives address* just tell her not to be to rough. :@_@:
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Uas5768 wrote:
What would happen if I asked one of you to protect me like you told me to and then just burst away :happyness: would that seal the deal? would the hellhound like me then?
She would likely think that you want to play with her or that you are too cute and shy that you ran away.

There is a small chance that she gets pissed by the contradiction, but it would be pissed as in wanting to rape the shit out of you.

I already sent Lethenia to your place, told her there was a cute male in some serious need of protecting agsinst some order knights.

Oh yeah.... this reminds me, you better make sure there are no knights around when she arrives, for their own safety.

Well, I leave the rest to you, tell me how it goes.

She is a very tall sexy girl, huge tatas, nice ass, strong, brave, protective and with a lot of love to give to her male. Have fun you two.