Ruins of the Ancients - Battlemamono RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: Ruins of the Ancients - Battlemamono RP

Post by DogKama »

Magnus, Isadora keeps holding you while she moves her upper body a little so that she can whisper into your ear. "The way I remember it, I was just taking a bath in a river when some little pervert snuck up on me and started playing with himself while he was drooling over my naked body." Letting her hands drop down to your legs, she continues, "And I also remember someone... touching... me a few days later when he thought I was sleeping..."
Your wife continues to accuse you of assorted misdeeds you supposedly committed when you met her - most of them purely fictional - while she does her best to arouse you. If you didn't know better, you'd suspect her of trying to drive you mad with desire just to see whether you'd actually do any of the things you're being accused of - tying her up so that you could have your way with her after being caught stealing her panties is the weirdest thing she's come up with. Yet...

Isadora really should be a writer, or the very least write erotic stories; it’s another quirk of the Pegacelsius that he found out about late into their bonding ritual. The whole experience was done in secret for the entire beginning until they were far enough along that he felt his family would accept her.
That sure turned out well.

It was during the first few months own their, a young couple in love, broke with nowhere else to go Magnus discovered one of Isadora’s kinks. She really did have a knack for weaving some far off and rather enticing tales of youthful love.

By now the soothing warmth of the shower was waning, and noticeable traces of cold were mixing with it. Still, the water wasn’t bothersome to Magnus’ skin and he promptly tuned out the light chilling touches beating on him. He closed his eyes to bother allow the cleansing tide of emptiness fill his mind to better allow him to ponder.

“Really Issy? Just one child spying on you, I doubt it.” He asked playing along with the story.

“The only one grunting loudly anyway.” Magnus stifled a laugh.

“What happened next? Did you turn to confront this young pepper like the outstanding citizen you are?"

Her hands continued running all along his waist and legs, only moving near his groin before darting off elsewhere. Isadora hummed thoughtfully before continuing with the story.
"And I also remember someone... touching... me a few days later when he thought I was sleeping..."
“The kid sounds dangerous, obsessive really if he already found your home. Imagine, seeing a radiant beauty just lying there asleep quietly inhaling with every touch.” Magnus thought about illustrating this statement with a simple caress of his hand, but didn’t. Instead, he opted to add his own little spin on her tale.

“To watch every day from afar as this dazzling creature practically strutted down the street knowing the eyes were on her. Seeing how coy she acted when approached, but loved moving her tail just enough to allow a peak now and then while walking in public. It’s a wonder this pervert didn’t jump you in the street.” He finished, moving up to give a small peck on her cheek.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Master of Dragons
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Firedragon »

Itami, the mamono shakes her head. "You're lying." She seems to be on the verge of saying more, but then she only shrugs. "But fine, have it your way. I won't waste my time any longer." And with that, she stands up and turns away. "You might want to stay a little longer, though." The mamono doesn't say anything else as she leaves, but you still get the feeling that there's a reason behind all of this.

After Shandra has left, you notice that this place is very peaceful, with large old trees surrounding the lake, water lilies on the water and the light of two of Lupa's three moons illuminating it. Pauline would have liked it here, and you can almost feel her nearby. But that's probably only the alcohol speaking... In any case, you suddenly feel tired and - since you don't really have anything better to do - you just lie down and quickly fall asleep and start to dream.

You find yourself in the same place as before, but everything has a slightly hazy appearance and everything farther away seems to be hidden in fog. You're clearly dreaming (though you probably should wake up now that you've realized that...) and you suddenly hear a voice calling out to you. A voice that seems to want you to follow it into the fog...

Lumen, the little witch looks at you expectantly, clearly waiting for you to finally answer her question. Sipping on her wine, she's distracted for a moment and you make your move. Grabbing her hat, you start sprinting away. Fortunately, several people nearby have seen what's going on so they quickly step out of your way. Good old Lupa - even totally crazy things like stealing a witch's hat and making a run for it are taken in stride here. But why is your clear path several meters wide?

A heartbeat later, you get your answer as small bolts of arcane energy begin flying around you. If the situation was different, you'd probably marvel at Selenia's ability to rapid-fire like this. But since you're the intended target, you can only thank whatever gods you follow that the alcohol seems to have impacted her aim. Out of the corner of your eye you notice spell shields springing up all around you, protecting the innocent bystanders from the arcane wrath you've brought upon yourself (not surprising, really, since many people either carry enchanted stones to create such shields or have the ability themselves - the need for spell shields does spring up on a semi-regular basis, after all).

It seems as if Zheray has forgotten to mention a few minor little things - or maybe this is her idea of fun... Either way, you're clearly in trouble now and should probably come up with a way to get out of this alive. And you'd better do so quickly...

Giovanni, your wife returns the kiss for a moment before stepping back and shaking her head. "No. I am going to have more fun. You, on the other hand...," she says with a grin and begins to play with you in earnest. She does everything in her power to make you lose control, kissing, caressing, licking, tickling and rubbing you everywhere, but every time you get close, she stops and lets you cool down again. Only to begin again...

You soon lose track of time as Ilaria continues with her game, almost going crazy with desire. Even in your lust-induced haze you notice that your wife is obviously enjoying herself very much, but she seems to be waiting for something, though you can't think of what that might be. Granted, thinking isn't exactly easy with what she's doing to you (and wouldn't be a priority right now even if you weren't tied up)...

After some indeterminable time, Ilaria slowly walks to the bed, her tail swishing from side to side. She slowly climbs onto it, turns around and with a grin lies down. Shifting around until she's in a comfortable position (and until she's sure you have a really good view of her), she begins playing with herself, looking at you with half-closed eyes and clearly wanting to see your reaction.

Magnus, your wife chuckles. "You must be talking about some other centaur then." Turning off the water, she reaches for a towel and begins rubbing you dry. "As if I would ever do anything like that!" However, whether she'd ever do anything like what you described is really beside the point, since she's clearly not only taking her sweet time but also spends almost as much time caressing you as actually using the towel for its intended purpose.

Looking down for a moment, she looks back up at you and grins. "It looks as if someone here is having naughty thoughts again... Maybe I'd better dry myself then - we wouldn't want something to happen, would we?" And with that, she grabs one of the large towels (you could use it as a blanket) and does begin to rub herself dry, 'accidentally' offering you an enticing view now and then. "So, what kind of... punishment... would such a little pervert deserve?" she says, taking up the story you two have been spinning. "Or do you think he'd finally just take what he wanted?" The last is said in a tone that suggests she wouldn't really mind...
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Stalker
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Dragon and many others

Post by TehDanimal1 »

Firedragon wrote:Giovanni, your wife returns the kiss for a moment before stepping back and shaking her head. "No. I am going to have more fun. You, on the other hand...," she says with a grin and begins to play with you in earnest. She does everything in her power to make you lose control, kissing, caressing, licking, tickling and rubbing you everywhere, but every time you get close, she stops and lets you cool down again. Only to begin again...

You soon lose track of time as Ilaria continues with her game, almost going crazy with desire. Even in your lust-induced haze you notice that your wife is obviously enjoying herself very much, but she seems to be waiting for something, though you can't think of what that might be. Granted, thinking isn't exactly easy with what she's doing to you (and wouldn't be a priority right now even if you weren't tied up)...

After some indeterminable time, Ilaria slowly walks to the bed, her tail swishing from side to side. She slowly climbs onto it, turns around and with a grin lies down. Shifting around until she's in a comfortable position (and until she's sure you have a really good view of her), she begins playing with herself, looking at you with half-closed eyes and clearly wanting to see your reaction.
I grunted, strained and roared in defiance and lust against the chain, Ilaria had hit every button she knew that would get me to chase. Desire and passion were flooding my thoughts. Could barely hear myself lowly chanting "Love-Fluff," with ever pull at the chains. I could see her, every grunt brought her more pleasure as she caressed herself, every pull and frustrated look was rewarded with lusty moan and a sultry smile.

I desired her, the chains were impeding me. Passionate-frustration was driving me to keep going. Until suddenly, I was not only not chained be the cuffs but I was closer to Ilaria, I must of done a small jump.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Firedragon wrote:"You're lying. But fine, have it your way. I won't waste my time any longer."
Well that's to be expected. I wasn't someone girls would drop their panties for. Let alone spend time talking to. I drank what remaining liquid in my 'borrowed' glass and dropped it to the ground.
Firedragon wrote:"You might want to stay a little longer, though."
"Huh?"

Before I could ask to elaborate, Shandra had left. I sat there wondering if I should heed her advice or not. Maybe I should. I was feeling a little tired anyway. Lying on my back, I let my entire being drift off to sleep.

And here I was once more in a strange dream. A strange one though. Everything was a bit hazy and fog obscured anything beyond. Initially, I thought it was the result of the drinks back at the party but I doubted that their effects could carry over to the subconscious.

I hear a voice calling to me and I, in my lack of better ideas, decided to follow it.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Lumen was at a loss at what to do. He had not expected a response quite so violent... well, there was nothing for it, now. His fire and death-element spells couldn't help him too much; even Ghostform would leave him vulnerable to lightning. He would have to have a long talk with Zheray about this, if he survived it.

He wouldn't throw the hat away; that would only maker her angrier, and would also likely be a greater sign of disrespect than stealing it in the first place. If he stopped, he would probably be vaporized before he had a chance to apologize. Of course, Lumen was a dedicated scholar, which meant that athletics were not his forte. He would certainly tire of the chase faster than the mamono. All he could do was run towards a less densely populated sector of town before his relatively weak legs gave out.

So, that was what he did. He ran as far as he could, sometimes ducking into an alleyway or the like to gain a little extra cover, but eventually he couldn't keep going anymore. Exhausted, he collapsed in a dark alleyway several blocks away from the festival.
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Firedragon »

Itami, the fog envelops you, preventing you from seeing anything beyond a few feet. Of course, this being a dream, it's quite likely there wouldn't be anything to be seen anyway, right? Be that as it may, the voice calling you seems to be moving away, forcing you to follow it deeper into the dream forest. The trees (or rather, the hazy shapes you assume to be trees) don't seem menacing at least, and the path directly in front of you is clear, so nothing is stopping you from doing so.

After some time, the path forks, so you now face a choice, either continuing deeper into the forest or turning towards some kind of glade. The voice calls out to you again, coming from the deeper part of the forest, while a sudden gust of wind drives away the fog cloaking the glade for a moment, revealing a large stack of bottles sitting on the grass. It looks to be your favourite drink, and the voice calling out to you becomes more difficult to hear with every passing moment. If you tried to follow it, it would probably just disappear anyway and leave you stuck somewhere, with no idea of how to get back out, while ignoring it would likely allow you to get drunk again...

Lumen, you suddenly feel yourself grabbed from behind, but before you can voice your surprise (and likely betray your hiding place to the raging witch), a hand clamps over your mouth and you are pulled deeper into the shadows. You feel your head being pressed between someone's breasts, and then Zheray's voice whispers into your ear, "Don't look so surprised. Stealing a Turaniss' hat is guaranteed to land you in deep trouble." She pulls you with her, apparently having decided to help you get out of the bind she landed you in. Or has she?

After a few streets, she lets go of you, motioning for you to stay quiet before grabbing your hand and pulling you after her again. She obviously knows exactly where she is going, so you begin to hope that you'll survive this little escapade after all. Until the fireballs start falling all around you, missing you only by inches...

While you can feel the heat of Selenia's anger (literally...), Zheray seems to be completely unconcerned and just keeps going, finally pushing you through a door that opens apparently on its own accord, leading into a garden. A quick look around tells you that the only way out seems to be the door that's already closing again with a grinning mamono standing on the other side. Several large trees and flowering bushes might offer you some cover, but Selenia would probably just burn everything down until she found you - and then char you to a cinder. Before you can ask her what she is playing at, Zheray calls out to you, "You'd better come up with a very good way to soften her displeasure!" And with that, she is gone. Just in time, too, as the raging witch sets down in front of you. A beam of moonlight reveals that Selenia looks surprisingly cute right now. In a terrifying way...

Giovanni, Ilaria's eyes start to sparkle, but she doesn't move - or stop what she's doing. But before you can finally get to her, she grins and gestures with one hand. You feel bands of energy wrap around you and once again make it impossible for you to move more than your fingers. Pointing at the bed, Ilaria's spell pulls you towards it and drops you onto the sheets as soon as she has moved out of the way. She kneels down beside you and turns you around so that you're lying on your back. "You could help me, you know...," she says with a pout. "Most girls prefer a more active lover..." The look in her eyes makes it very clear that she's enjoying herself very much right now, though. Not that there was any question about that with how wet she clearly is already...

Finally giving in to your desire (or maybe it would be more appropriate to say 'finally giving in to her desire'...), your wife wastes no more time and mounts you. Not wasting any more time, she quickly begins jumping up and down on you with enough force to make the whole bed shake and creak alarmingly (you should probably find a way to stop her from comparing notes with her Twasen friends!). After a while, she switches to gyrating her hips and massaging her breasts, apparently still wanting to draw things out a little longer. And all the time you can only lie there and do nothing.

This slower, less... energetic... pace doesn't seem to satisfy her, though, because she quickly returns to trying to break the bed. Her moans become louder and louder, and her movements wilder and wilder, and you finally feel her spell weakening. Time to show her who's in charge here...

Magnus, your wife chuckles. "You must be talking about some other centaur then." Turning off the water, she reaches for a towel and begins rubbing you dry. "As if I would ever do anything like that!" However, whether she'd ever do anything like what you described is really beside the point, since she's clearly not only taking her sweet time but also spends almost as much time caressing you as actually using the towel for its intended purpose.

Looking down for a moment, she looks back up at you and grins. "It looks as if someone here is having naughty thoughts again... Maybe I'd better dry myself then - we wouldn't want something to happen, would we?" And with that, she grabs one of the large towels (you could use it as a blanket) and does begin to rub herself dry, 'accidentally' offering you an enticing view now and then. "So, what kind of... punishment... would such a little pervert deserve?" she says, taking up the story you two have been spinning. "Or do you think he'd finally just take what he wanted?" The last is said in a tone that suggests she wouldn't really mind...[/quote]
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TehDanimal1 »

Firedragon wrote:Giovanni, Ilaria's eyes start to sparkle, but she doesn't move - or stop what she's doing. But before you can finally get to her, she grins and gestures with one hand. You feel bands of energy wrap around you and once again make it impossible for you to move more than your fingers.
I roared sexual frustration, straining against the spell
Firedragon wrote:Pointing at the bed, Ilaria's spell pulls you towards it and drops you onto the sheets as soon as she has moved out of the way. She kneels down beside you and turns you around so that you're lying on your back. "You could help me, you know...," she says with a pout. "Most girls prefer a more active lover..." The look in her eyes makes it very clear that she's enjoying herself very much right now, though. Not that there was any question about that with how wet she clearly is already...
She decided to use my face as a resting spot for pussy. Immediately I was covered in her smell, consumed by it. I used my tongue to let her know of my desires, she purred in delight but was not losing her focus. She pawed, teased and tasted her prize. Right up to the edge, but not going over. The pain was maddeningly pleasurable
Firedragon wrote:Finally giving in to your desire (or maybe it would be more appropriate to say 'finally giving in to her desire'...), your wife wastes no more time and mounts you. Not wasting any more time, she quickly begins jumping up and down on you with enough force to make the whole bed shake and creak alarmingly (you should probably find a way to stop her from comparing notes with her Twasen friends!). After a while, she switches to gyrating her hips and massaging her breasts, apparently still wanting to draw things out a little longer. And all the time you can only lie there and do nothing.

This slower, less... energetic... pace doesn't seem to satisfy her, though, because she quickly returns to trying to break the bed. Her moans become louder and louder, and her movements wilder and wilder, and you finally feel her spell weakening. Time to show her who's in charge here...
With a sexual grunt, I bucked her up. Grabbing her arms in one hand, my chest pressing against her back. I gave several love bites as my free hand slid down groping her breasts, Ilaria growled sexually. My hand passed over her dripping pussy, I played and teased her clitoris, and checked with finger or two to keep her wet and going. I then grabbed my penis and slid it back into her, now that my hand was free again I grabbed her waist and positioned her to have her head rest on the pillows. I worked a pace into her, get faster as she groaned and moaned in pleasure. Every so often I'd punctuate it with a nice firm slap on her ass. Before going over I decided to turn her over, leaning almost turning Ilaria into a pretzel, I continued my loving assault. Her legs up in the air, her arms wrapped around my head for support. Our eyes locking, pulses pounding harder. And harder and then release, my cock pulsed violently than before as it was still in my wife's orgasming pussy. She pulled herself closer, planting passionate kiss after kiss. Smiled and said "That's round 1." "You might want to get that second drink," Ilaria suggested. "Goddesses give me strength!" I belted as I went for the second can in prep for "Round 2"
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Looking down for a moment, she looks back up at you and grins. "It looks as if someone here is having naughty thoughts again... Maybe I'd better dry myself then - we wouldn't want something to happen, would we?" And with that, she grabs one of the large towels (you could use it as a blanket) and does begin to rub herself dry, 'accidentally' offering you an enticing view now and then. "So, what kind of... punishment... would such a little pervert deserve?" she says, taking up the story you two have been spinning. "Or do you think he'd finally just take what he wanted?" The last is said in a tone that suggests she wouldn't really mind...

"You must be talking about some other centaur then."

“Could be. It wouldn’t be surprising given my extensive list of personal friends.” Magnus agreed as Isadora turned off the shower.
At first, Magnus found this line funny as he got further into the ‘story’. That ended real quick once he step out of the shower, noticing the look Isadora was shooting him as she moved up to personally dry him off. Nervous to her intentions, he opted to remain still even holding out his arms to better give her access to his sides.

“That’s not funny Magnus.” The centaur said as worked her way up with the towel.

“Yes dear.”
As if I would ever do anything like that!"
Isadora happily stated resuming their little role play.
The banter and chatter between Magnus and Isadora continued on for another ten minutes, ending only after getting the results she was looking for much to his disappointment. The two separated to grab their own towels to dry off, but this little break didn’t stop the teasing glances.
"So, what kind of... punishment... would such a little pervert deserve?" she says, taking up the story you two have been spinning. "Or do you think he'd finally just take what he wanted?" The last is said in a tone that suggests she wouldn't really mind...
“Well…” Magnus started as he finished drying off, wrapping the towel around his waist. “Punishment is subjective but if it were my family issuing it, than it would be fitting.”

Moving closer, just behind Isadora, Magnus caringly took the blanket size towel from her back and began to further dry the centaur off. He started with the back, running his hands up and down along her spine for about thirty seconds before transitioning down the sides over her rib cage.

“Normally such a peeper would be made fun of or teased. Nothing big but.. not often, but possible the ‘pervert’ is force to strip and go on the rest of the day like that.” Magnus’ hands had shifted to Isadora’s left flank with his right hand moving around and under her tail.

“It’s fair, show me yours, show me mine idea, but what exactly happened to our ‘little pervert’?” He added, moving his hands up and briefly exposing her rear to the air. “No one really knows, a few say fled from embarrassment and that was that, but more say nature took over. “

By now he slowly transited from Isadora’s body to her lower back, leaning in close to place a single kiss in the arc of her back.

“I like to think our pervert’s peep show became more hands on.”

Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

For this exact moment, Selenia didn't seem to be tossing lightning bolts. He had to act fast, before the death-bolts started coming again. There was only one plan that he could think of; none of his spells would be of any help.

All he could do was be as honest and, just as importantly, as contrite as possible. Lumen lowered his head and gingerly held the hat out for the mamono. "I'm sorry for taking your hat! I... got a tip that it would be a good way of getting your attention. I didn't know it would upset you so much. I wouldn't have taken it if I had known it would make you angry! I apologize." With that, he left the next move to Selenia.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

I... wasn't sure what to make of this situation. There was a voice, some booze, a thick fog. It was... it was getting too much. It was getting too... silly, I guess? Either way, I wanted out of there right now.

I tried to force myself awake. I was done prancing around in this weird dream.
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Firedragon »

Itami, having decided to get out of this weird dream, you turn around, away from the path leading deeper into the foggy forest where this strange voice apparently wants you to go. But just as you're completing your turn, you notice with a start that you're looking at the glade now. The glade which most definitely was not behind you a heartbeat ago...
Turning around again, you realize that you apparently have to choose between going deeper into the forest or entering this strange glade. But since you've already made up your mind about not wanting to keep following the voice anyway, you only shrug and step towards the booze in the middle of the glade.

Just as you reach the bottles - they really appear to be your favourite drink - and try to grab one, you feel yourself falling and everything goes dark. But just a moment later, you can see again and find yourself back in the forest where Shandra left you. Assuming you didn't lose a whole day, you were out for only a couple hours since it's still dark. A quick check assures you that everything seems to be fine with you. Apart from the fact that you're suddenly stone cold sober...

Whatever might have happened (or not), now you're sitting in the forest, wide wake, sober and without anything to drink on hand. You probably might just as well return to your room since you're quite sure whoever (or whatever...) this voice belonged to, you won't be approached by it again today.

Giovanni, it seems as if Ilaria has her own plans for round two. She suddenly jumps at you and pushes you aside, grabbing the can and holding it out of your reach. "You'll have to beg for it," she grins. "Or maybe I should teach you a few more tricks - 'roll over', 'down', 'heel'..." The sparkle in her eyes suggests she rather likes the idea of making you act like her pet - most likely because she actually is a dog...

You're really starting to wonder when she suddenly pulls out a collar and a leash. showing them to you and grinning even more broadly. It looks as if your wife has been planning this (or something very much like it) for quite some time. Of course, you've always known that she has a rather dirty imagination, but there never was any indication that she might be into pet play. Or at least, you never saw the signs if there were any...

Be that as it may, now you're faced with a dilemma - will you play along (considering how much she's 'tortured' you already, that might not bode well for you) or will you try to turn the tables on her (grabbing the collar and leash and putting them on her might be really entertaining)?

Lumen, the little witch grabs her hat, dusts it off and puts it on her head again. Glowering at you all the time, she asks with a growl, "Let me guess, Zheray put you up to this, right?" At your nod, she suddenly begins to grin. Evilly...

"Well, well... I'll take my revenge on that Lynviain later, but first..." She steps towards you with a flame playing around her right hand, which makes you inadvertently step back until she's driven you against a tree with no way out. The moonlight suddenly becomes much brighter (or is that only your imagination?) and you realize with a start that Selenia has somehow shrugged out of her clothes somewhere along the way. If you weren't fearing for your life, you might be able to appreciate the humor of the situation - here you are, trying to come up with a way to survive the night and faced with a little witch wearing only black lace panties and bra.
"You know that I'm going to... punish... you now, don't you?" she asks with a naughty smile before gesturing at you and using her fire magic to 'cut' away your clothes. Once you're standing before her stark naked, she eyes you appreciatively. "Not bad. Not bad at all," she murmurs before looking into your eyes again. "Any last words?"

You're suddenly struck by the realization that she hasn't done anything that would prevent you from taking a more... active... stance if you wanted to. While she's clearly intent on getting her 'revenge' for the theft of her hat, she doesn't seem to be adverse to the idea of you... demonstrating... how sorry you truly are. And it looks as if Zheray knew this would be the case. Maybe Selenia isn't the only one who should think about some payback for the other mamono?

Magnus, you feel Isadora shudder when you start caressing her. "Hmm... 'More hands on' does sound... interesting," she murmurs with half-closed eyes. Suddenly turning around and pressing you against the wall, she kisses you hungrily. "Of course, maybe our centaur always dreamed of a strong, powerful stud...," she suggests with a blush. Turning away from you, she slowly walks into your bedroom. Before you met her, you'd never have though a centaur could really swish (granted, your sisters sometimes tried once they got older, but to you it always look more funny than enticing - but then again, those were your sisters...). When she reaches your bed, she kneels down on it and glancing back over her shoulder, she looks at you with raised eyebrows. An errant moonbeam shows you that Isadora has enjoyed your game quite a lot so far - though whether it was the whole game or the part about the 'powerful stud' is somewhat open to debate. You do have a feeling which it actually is, however...

Xander, Shanika and you are just getting ready to leave (apart from eying you appreciatively most of the time, she hasn't really tried to collect her 'payment' - yet...) when you feel a huge stormfront drawing near. For a moment, you're worried that some loci beast has gotten lose or some major spell has gone out of control, but then you realize it's only your master in a bad mood. People quickly get out of his way, but nobody seems to be particularly worried about him starting to actually spit lightning. But then again, this is Lupa, so about half the people here could do something like that, too...

"Stupid, stuck-up bureaucrats! As if their little 'problems' couldn't be solved by anyone with half a brain!" Your master keeps grumbling for some time before looking at you. "That annoying little runt of a prefect 'can't spare a member of this special squad at the moment'! As if it didn't take several people to convince him to even try this in the first place!"
Apparently, the local prefect wasn't really keen on the whole idea of this special squad and only went along with it when someone else made him too. Aren't politics fun?

In any case, once he's calmed down a little, your master shrugs apologetically and tells you that for the time being you'll be stuck here in Septencusto. "I'll tell my friend that he'll have to find someone else, at least for now," he says before excusing himself and leaving you alone with your new 'bodyguard'. Shanika obviously rather enjoys the whole situation - it seems as if she finds political machinations funny, though you have a distinct feeling that she's really not interested in fishing in those waters.

"Well, since our travel plans just got cancelled, we do have some time on our hands...," she muses aloud, looking at you out of the corner of her eye. "Any idea what we could be doing instead?"
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TehDanimal1 »

Firedragon wrote:Giovanni, it seems as if Ilaria has her own plans for round two. She suddenly jumps at you and pushes you aside, grabbing the can and holding it out of your reach. "You'll have to beg for it," she grins. "Or maybe I should teach you a few more tricks - 'roll over', 'down', 'heel'..." The sparkle in her eyes suggests she rather likes the idea of making you act like her pet - most likely because she actually is a dog...
I started to growl at her, just to tease her. Bark a little, as I approached her cautiously like stalking prey. This time she's my prey, I knew her one weakness.
Firedragon wrote:You're really starting to wonder when she suddenly pulls out a collar and a leash. showing them to you and grinning even more broadly. It looks as if your wife has been planning this (or something very much like it) for quite some time. Of course, you've always known that she has a rather dirty imagination, but there never was any indication that she might be into pet play. Or at least, you never saw the signs if there were any...
I licked my lips, we had locked eyes. Ilaria's tail swished with anticipation as she purred, pleased with herself, as we circled in a sexual stalemate. If anybody had walked in they would think they were seeing some kind of combat, they wouldn't be too far off tonight. It might be a mood or it might because of the festival, but I'll ask her in the morning.
Firedragon wrote:Be that as it may, now you're faced with a dilemma - will you play along (considering how much she's 'tortured' you already, that might not bode well for you) or will you try to turn the tables on her (grabbing the collar and leash and putting them on her might be really entertaining)?
I barely kept up with her pace, Ilaria twerked her lusciously toned ass and leapt forward with excitement. I let her bump into me, with a slight spin off I had managed to grab her and gently bit on to the nape of her neck. She almost immediately ragged doll like a newborn being carried by her mother, but it didn't quite work as my spin had carried a bit too much. We tumbled on to the bed somehow with me still latched on her nape and Ilaria, pinned moaning and yowling under me. She still had the leash and collar in her hands, taking the opportunity I tied her hands behind her back and put the collar around her neck, somewhat loosely. I let go of my grasp on her, and sat her up so I could admire her. "If you wanted a collar you should've told me, to be honest it rather suits you." I teased. Ilaria blushed, but turned her head and pouted, I think she really wanted to put the collar on one of us but on her terms. I placed a hand on her cheek, gently turning her increasingly redding-warming face. "Ilaria, my beautiful Love-Fluff," I leaned in and passionately kissed her, "you're gonna have to lay down on your belly and then roll over," I said with a lusty grin as I found the second can to drink...
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

As I was getting the last of my things in order for myself and Shanika to take off for my temporary assignment, my senses where assailed by the sudden feeling of the natural weather being altered in a violent manner. At first, the sudden sensation hit me hard, and I honestly belived it was the work of an out of control spell or something that had to do with the owlbeast incident earlier today. However, upon further investigation of the sudden change, I could sense that it was in fact something far more identifiable, though still equally as dangerous depending on the circumstances.

My Master was in a particularly foul mood, and boy was he pissed. Thankfully, my master had been at the station to give me my orders on departure, but on arriving, I could see his mood was not decent, and his choice of language further pointed that his current temper had something to do with my assignment.
"Stupid, stuck-up bureaucrats! As if their little 'problems' couldn't be solved by anyone with half a brain!" Your master keeps grumbling for some time before looking at you. "That annoying little runt of a prefect 'can't spare a member of this special squad at the moment'! As if it didn't take several people to convince him to even try this in the first place!"

Huh... yep, had something to do with my current assignment, and from the sounds of it, this current job that myself and my teammates where doing was something of a forced effort.Well isn't this just shaping up to be a wonderful time?

"Eh... well Master, I guess the political side is just run by clowns I suppose.. whoops! Tautology!"

Trying to lighten his mood a little, I opt to wait for him to fume for a bit longer before he simply let out an annoyed sigh and let me know that the job I was going to undertake was pretty much taken out of my hands for the time being. Oh well, thats life I suppose. Giving my master a respectful bow as he left, I turned my attention to my partner and noted that she seemed rather amused by the whole thing, though if she's like I think she is, she's more the type to watch and laugh at it from the outside then try to dig around in it for a joke.
"Well, since our travel plans just got cancelled, we do have some time on our hands...," she muses aloud, looking at you out of the corner of her eye. "Any idea what we could be doing instead?"
I think about her question for a moment, n ot really giving it much thought before I turn to her and give her a smile.

"Well... I can think of about three things we can do at this point in time... One, we can call it a night and be on our merry way to touchdown for the evening and be ready to get up bright and early... but that might be a boring ending for the night... our second option is to keep going with our rather enjoyable date seeing as there's something of a festival going on right now. Or option three which is mostly just the ending of option two without waiting so long... and thats we both go find a nice place to get a little more... acquainted in a more private setting. I'm honestly more up for either of the last two options to be honest, but I'll leave it to a group vote. Though I would like to mention that I still would like to have you around as a 'bodyguard' if thats not to much trouble..."
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Needless to say, Lumen lost his virginity that night. It wasn't as if he had never been taught "the birds and the bees;" he had at least read up on the basics. He tried to satisfy Selenia with "mouth work," and he did a better job of it than most first-timers probably would have, but that wasn't enough to get him out of going all the way. Throughout the experience, he tried to be mindful of her enjoyment first and foremost. He did, after all, want to make up for his misdeed.

Lumen's research into the nature of life and the soul had never delved into sexual territory, but it was still of use here. First, he could use it to take his mind off the "action," increasing his endurance. Second, the minor healing spell he had created had a warm, soul-soothing effect, and any pleasant feeling he could give her, he did. While the activity wasn't without some satisfaction, throughout the experience Lumen knew better than to slip into being "selfish," even for a moment.

When at last the session was over, he was exhausted physically and, secretly, emotionally. He had lost his virginity not to an act of love, but to calm the homicidal anger of someone he barely knew. He didn't blame Selenia, of course; the hat had likely been some kind of badge for her species, and her reaction was natural. It was probably quite gracious that she didn't physically harm him!

But, that didn't make it feel any better. One's first time was supposed to be special, and important... and he had been forced to use it as an apology. He had lost something he couldn't get back. If he would look back on this experience after he was married, he was sure it would be with regret and shame. There was no "afterglow" to bask in, for Lumen. He tried not to show it on his face, but he was thoroughly miserable after it was over.

Why had he done what that lady had told him to? What a horrible lapse in judgement. This experience had been a nightmare since he had taken her advice. Lumen wasn't the type to strike a person, or even consider doing so, but he couldn't help harboring anger against Zheray.

Selenia didn't seem like a bad person, and he had been the one to wrong her, so Lumen hid his bitter regret. It might upset her, in some way... though it probably wouldn't. He had gravely offended her, after all, and brought this on himself. Either way, he would continue paying her back.

After a moment's rest, Lumen got up and pulled on his clothes. He didn't meet Selenia's eyes, but he kept his voice smooth and upbeat through sheer force of will. "Would you like me to walk you back to the festival?" he asked.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

I finally woke up from that weird dream. It was still night where Shandra had left me. Well, it was either that or I had spent a day here.

Nevertheless, what drunkenness I had prior to that strange dream had vanished. My head was in the game. Thoughts flowed efficiently. I was ready to rumble. Unfortunately, that's not exactly how I wanted things to be. And since thoughts flowed quite efficiently, they brought all sorts of emotions that I wanted suppressed.

I place a hand over my eyes then at my mouth, comprehending my situation. I then got up, dusted myself off and thought of my options for now. I could just go back to the inn where I could do a number of things. However, a part of me wanted to go back to that celebration and find Shandra. Find out what the hell just happened here.

I give in to the second option. I was not one for parties but I felt like in an interrogating mood.
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Magnus, you feel Isadora shudder when you start caressing her. "Hmm... 'More hands on' does sound... interesting," she murmurs with half-closed eyes. Suddenly turning around and pressing you against the wall, she kisses you hungrily. "Of course, maybe our centaur always dreamed of a strong, powerful stud...," she suggests with a blush. Turning away from you, she slowly walks into your bedroom.

Before you met her, you'd never have though a centaur could really swish (granted, your sisters sometimes tried once they got older, but to you it always look more funny than enticing - but then again, those were your sisters...). When she reaches your bed, she kneels down on it and glancing back over her shoulder, she looks at you with raised eyebrows.

An errant moonbeam shows you that Isadora has enjoyed your game quite a lot so far - though whether it was the whole game or the part about the 'powerful stud' is somewhat open to debate. You do have a feeling which it actually is, however...

(OOC:Magnus has sisters now, makes me wonder if it’s the whole House Magnus cut ties with or just certain people.)

Magnus tried not to laugh, he really did. To see any sort of taur trying to swish their flanks around was worthy of some light hearted laughter (in private, not out loud.) In another light the act while visually amusing would have further enhanced his wife’s beauty even more, but this was tempered by childhood memories.

His sisters, one older and two younger would do similar things when they would play together. Nothing too flirty or distracting but that changed once they reached Bonding Age; being the one of only boys his sisters knew led to some awkward (and often hilarious) sights. Watching Isadora almost mimicking those exact movements…

"I hope this dreamy stud of yours doesn't disappoint honey, but we need to make this quick."

The waning hours of the day finally came to an end with it the start of the Festival many come to expect and look forward to all year. The theme or idea behind it is to promote good will and celebrate another year of life, but nowadays it’s seen as an excuse to throw a large party.
This marked Magnus and Isadora’s fourth year attending and fourth year living in the town.

The couple had been a little late, but managed to make it for the ending half of the festival, namely the two or contests held before they close the whole thing off with a dance. Magnus and Isadora found themselves a little tired and hungry but in good spirits as they each ate a plate of what little food remained, watching what looked a play being performed by the local school.

The pair watching with great interest, but Magnus kept becoming distracted; he would watch and eat but quickly turn his attention to the world around him. He tried to make it not as obvious but it wasn’t hard to see his eyes glancing in different directions before returning to the children on the little stage.

Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Firedragon »

Giovanni, despite acting all meek and like a 'good dog' after you've put the collar on her, Ilaria definitely knows what she wants - and she's not shy about making sure she gets it. So while she's perfectly willing to follow your 'commands' for now, she also occasionally 'misbehaves' and ignores you, instead doing only what she wants. Just like a real dog... Of course, a real dog wouldn't simply push you down and start sucking despite your protests (you are in charge here, after all). Repeatedly humping your leg, on the other hand... In any case, it's a long time before your wife is satisfied and finally snuggles up with you before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, you're awakend by a long, wet tongue. When you lift the blanket, you see a grinning Inutenkuu's face looking up at you. "Morning sleepyhead," she says. "You don't mind that I already started with my breakfast, do you?" Not waiting for your answer, Ilaria returns to what she was doing before, her tail wagging contentedly.

Xander, Shanika only smiles and grabs your hand, "Option three sounds... interesting. If you're really sure you have the necessary... stamina." Pulling you along - she still at least tries to make it look as if you're willingly following her, but it's obvious to you that her patience is running low - she leads you out of the village and into the forest. Once she reaches a secluded glade with a small lake, she let's go of your hand and begins to undress. As soon as she's naked, she steps into the water, not turning around before only her head and shoulders are visible anymore. Grinning at you, she asks, "What are you waiting for?" A moment later, she adds, "If you wanted me to... help... you get rid of your clothes, you should have said so!" Something tells you that while she wouldn't mind a little show, she'll still come out of the water again and simply rip off whatever clothes might still be in the way if you make her wait too long...

Itami, it takes you quite some time to find Shandra again, but the mamono seems... disinclined... to answer your questions. For the most part, she simply ignores you, even pushing you out of the way when you don't move quickly enough. Finally, when she's apparently ready to go home, she turns to you and says with a glower, "If you wanted answers, you should have looked for them when you had the opportunity. But you're not really interested in answers, are you? You only care about getting drunk and whining." And with that, she leaves you standing right there, making it very clear that trying to get any additional answers from her would be... unwise...

So, with nothing else to do, you might as well return to your room - you'll probably need a clear mind tomorrow. Of course, you do have at least a few hours which you could use to try and find answers - if you wanted to, that is...

Magnus, Isadora clearly enjoys the festival (and especially the dancing - she definitely likes being able to show off a little...), and she seems to be in a really good mood. She even laughs when Ylva 'abducts' you for a dance or two, only admonishing the Sulfurr to return you in time for 'another dance later on'.
After you've danced with her, Ylva returns you to your wife, talks a little with both of you and then wishes you a good night. But just as she's leaving, she suddenly leans over and whispers into your ear, "You know, you could 'dance' with more than one partner... And I always wondered how you cavalry guys take care of your 'rides'..." Grinning at you expression, the Sulfurr disappears into the night. "What did she say?" Isadora asks, still smiling but clearly wondering what the other mamono could have said to elicit this kind of reaction from you. Despite her obvious curiosity, she doesn't wait for your answer when the musicians begin playing one of her favourite tunes and instead pulls you into another dance.

The next morning, Isadora clearly doesn't really want to let go of you, but she finally relents when you 'bribe' her and lets you get up to make breakfast. When she joins you at the table, the Pegacelsius smiles but asks in a tone that makes abundantly clear that she expects an answer know, "So, what did Ylva say to you yesterday?"

Lumen, instead of answering, Selenia grabs your hand. "What's wrong with you?" she asks, clearly concerned. "You weren't half bad, you know," she adds with a smile. "And if you don't steal my hat again, I won't have to 'punish' you again - of course, if you want me to..." The mamono chuckles.
A moment later, you expression registers. "Wait, are you saying you didn't want to...?" she asks, her shock clearly visible. Was all of this just a misunderstanding? "I... I'm sorry," she murmurs before turning away and running behind a bush where you can hear her beginning to cry. Could it really be? Did she believe your 'theft' was some kind of... foreplay? So did you only think you were in danger when Selenia actually was only playing along, believing you wanted her to 'punish' you?

In any case, it appears you've ended up in a really dicey situation now. You'd probably better come up with a way of untangling this mess...
Last edited by Firedragon on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TehDanimal1 »

Firedragon wrote:Giovanni, despite acting all meek and like a 'good dog' after you've put the collar on her, Ilaria definitely knows what she wants - and she's not shy about making sure she gets it. So while she's perfectly willing to follow your 'commands' for now, she also occasionally 'misbehaves' and ignores you, instead doing only what she wants. Just like a real dog... Of course, a real dog wouldn't simply push you down and start sucking despite your protests (you are in charge here, after all). Repeatedly humping your leg, on the other hand... In any case, it's a long time before your wife is satisfied and finally snuggles up with you before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, you're awakend by a long, wet tongue. When you lift the blanket, you see a grinning Inutenkuu's face looking up at you. "Morning sleepyhead," she says. "You don't mind that I already started with my breakfast, do you?" Not waiting for your answer, Ilaria returns to what she was doing before, her tail wagging contentedly.
"Morning Love-Fluff," pleasantly moaned as I absent-mindedly stroked my hand through her hair. My mind was in a different place, and her dancing tongue was doing wonders keeping it there. She was good at teasing and could tell when she needed to "slow down", keeping me edging closer and closer, Ilaria favorite thing to do was to tease and play. Finally, with a massive eruption followed by a satisfied purr. After she got done with her breakfast, I pulled her up to my chest to snuggle for a bit. "Ilaria, you've been acting a little differently lately? Is it the current assignment?" I asked her, spooning her in bed.
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

I could only note the smile on Shanika's face before she took hold of my hand and started to drag me along to wherever it was she wanted to go.
"Option three sounds... interesting. If you're really sure you have the necessary... stamina."
I had to think on that one for a bit. Did I have such stamina? For all my current flirting, I wasn't really sure if I could actually handle the act itself without a little help, especially with a mamono like Shanika who no doubt was a trip in bed if I could take a guess. One look at her grinning face told me that she was running low on patience in this regard.. I noted that she didn't seem to be so much dragging me so much as trying to feel me out in this regard, as if she really wanted it, but she no doubt didn't want to put me in a bad situation. Not sure where it was coming from, I decided that it would be best to face this 'challenge' head on. With a grin that was more confident then I was feeling, I simply laughed under my breath before I replied.

"Well we'll see about that then won't we?"

For the next few minutes it was just Shanika pulling me along hurriedly, as if she wanted to get somewhere quickly. Though what surprised me was that she didn't seem to want to head to a local inn. No, she was dragging us into the woods. I was highly curious about this current plan, but I opted to keep quiet about it until we reached her destination. It was a glade of sorts, not all that large, and cleverly hidden. the small lake in the middle of it reflecting the moonlight made it a beautiful sight, but the sight of the Bouldacaea stripping out of her dress, and the tiny fabric she dared to call undergarments (she wore no bra from the looks of things), left me somewhat at a loss for words, my crafted confidence somewhat cracking under the full view of nudity she presented before she wadded into the lake itself. I watched her for a moment before she got neck and shoulders deep in the lake itself. She then turned around and grinned at me, noting my current state of dress.
"What are you waiting for?"
I was somewhat caught off guard by the question and thus had no quick reply for her, but Shanika was quicker in her followup.
"If you wanted me to... help... you get rid of your clothes, you should have said so!"
My mind came round full circle finally and I smiled at her.

"Maybe I do at times... Not sure, but I think I can manage right this moment."

I myself took a bit of time to undress, but also because I wanted to try her patience just a tad, though it didn't take me very long to remove everything. With a bit of flexing and some deliberately slow stretching at the lakes edge, I managed to take a few steps into the lake itself. It wasn't cold or anything, but it was a nice chill that ran through my body. I didn't have much affinity with Ice, but I can say I didn't find the lower temperature unpleasant. kicking off the shallow portion, I made my way closer to where Shanika was at and swam a few lazy circles around her as I tried to show off some of my swimming talent. I took one more lap around her before I swam to her back and wrapped my arms around her body in a tight embrace.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo... what exactly where you thinking when you brought us to this location?"
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Selenia was crying, and it was mostly Lumen's fault. He had a feeling of guilt for misreading the situation; but somehow, the fact that he knew now that he had done wrong in two completely different, barely related ways didn't help him feel less depressed about the whole situation. He didn't sense that Slenia had been holding back the magic bolts, either. None had hit him, but he assumed that was simply a matter of how angry she had been.

Lumen was still miserable, apparently enough that he couldn't hide it from Selenia, but that didn't matter nearly as much to him as the possibility that he had left this poor mamono heartbroken. He had lost his first time, sure, but at this moment she might be thinking that she had become a rapist, or that he had rejected her on a painfully deep level.

There wasn't much to say, however. Lumen had years of experience dealing with sadness in females, being born of a Mopmoth and all. He quietly crept over to the bush, and gently put a hand on Selenia's shoulder. "I'm... sorry," he said lamely. "I was just scared, is all. It's nothing major, no harm done. It was fun," he assured her. The bitterness was tempered, now. He felt that he had been taken advantage of, but seeing Selenia like this further convinced him that it wasn't by her, and he sincerely hoped that she could tell that he didn't blame her.