Stranded

Private Roleplay between me and Ookawa888

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Many cats
Favorite Monster Type: Cat girls, beast girls, Lamia

Stranded

Post by Abillioncats »

This is a private rp between me and Ookawa888.

-----------

Dave groaned as he spit out sand and water, coughing violently for a moment as he turned onto his back, the sun was a blinding but welcome sight. He was alive. Wet, cold, and injured, but alive. That storm had come from seemingly nowhere, it had defied all logic and reason...there had been something in that storm that he dismissed as an hallucination, something out of fantasy...

He shook his head, no reason to dwell on it now, he needed to figure out where he was, look for any other survivors from the ship.

With a pained grunt he sat up, then he lifted himself off his feet, this was a mistake, sharp pain came from his right leg and he landed on the sand with his knees. His leg was definitely broken. "Shit..." This wasn't good, being soaking wet, seriously injured, and alone on what looked like a deserted island was a good way to die. There had to be someone else, otherwise he wasn't sure he'd make it...

"Hello?! Anyone out there!?" He yelled desperately.
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The unusually preppy Sahuagin
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin, Harpy, Dragon

Re: Stranded

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai heard a voice when his consciousness properly returned to him. He looked around inspecting his surroundings while spitting out some sand. "Bleh..."
Carefully he stood up, testing his bones and muscles and, surprisingly, everything worked perfectly fine. He, again, heard a voice calling out and so, instead of patting himself down cleaning off the sand clinging to his body.

He fast-walked to the origin of the voice and spotted a guy, seemingly similar to his own age lying in the sand of the beach.
"Everything alright with you?" But even before he actually finished the sentence, Kai had already spotted what seemed to be wrong with the guy. His leg seemed to have issues, probably broken.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Dave found himself chuckling in relief, despite his injuries and situation. He was just happy not too be alone. "Oh thank god I'm not alone here...I was getting worried I was by myself..."

He looked as his leg, "I...I think it's broken..." Dave wasn't the biggest guy around, he was slightly below average in height and looked like a stick with limbs. So this other survivor wouldn't have too much trouble helping him, he hoped.

"I remember seeing you on the ship...before the storm...I'm Dave."
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

"Kai." He said bluntly as he inspected Dave's injured leg. "I guess we're gonna have to make a splint... and get you into the shade or something like that..." Sighing Kai stood up again and carefully lifted Dave up and moved him further into the interior of the island putting him down next to a tree where he proceeded to take two branches and modify them into a provisional splint to support the broken leg.

"Now... if possible, could you try to make a fire or something. Don't move too much. I'm gonna go further in. We need a fresh water source." He said not waiting for Dave's answer before he had already moved towards the undergrowth of the beginning forest.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Kai seemed like the practical sort, he was too the point and didn't chitchat, though really there wasn't time for idle talk given the situation. Dave tried to say something but Kai was already off towards the forest. Dave didn't like the idea of spliting up, if something happened to Kai, Dave wouldn't be able to go look for him, given his injuries. That idea scared Dave, so he didn't dwell on it.

Instead he tried to make a fire like Kai had asked, there was enough driftwood around that he could do so without moving a whole lot. He dug a wide hole in the sand and put plenty of wood in it, then he started to rub a piece of wood against another to get a flame...it was a lot harder than the movies made it out to me....

"Damn it...I wish I'd been a Boy Scout..." Eventually, out of either sheer determination or dumb luck, he got a flame to start, it burned up the dry leaves he'd gathered quickly, he kept adding more to make sure the fire didn't die.

As he was doing so his eyes started to sting, a bit painfully so, it got to the point where he had to shut his eyes. "What the hell...I didn't think smoke would bother my eyes like this..." Suddenly, the pain was gone just like that. Dave though it was incredibly odd, but didn't complain, looking around everything looked...different somehow, he couldn't quite figure out how it was different but it was. Little did he know, his eyes had changed to a vibrant, bright green. His pupils had become slitted, just like a snake's. His face was a tad softer as well, but that wasn't quite as noticeable.
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai didn't have to go very much further into the forest before he found a spring and a small, very clear looking, lake that this spring seemed to feed. He dipped his hand into the lake and tasted the water. Yep, it was good. He quickly gave himself a swift wash scrubbing off the sand and the crusted salt sticking to his skin all the while thinking about how he would transport the water back to the camp. The easiest thing right now would be to transfer the injured Dave to this lake, but he didn't trust his strength today.

It didn't help that everything around him seemed unusually tall. Not by much, but notably so. He finally found a piece of wood that looked a bit like a bucket and he filled it with water before trekking back to the "campsite". He still felt off, as if everything was bigger by at least a third and still getting bigger as time went on.

He returned to Dave holding up the piece of wood with their water supply for the evening. Kai would certainly have to make more trips tomorrow. As for food... it seemed like some coconuts would have to suffice tonight. However, when Dave had turned to face Kai, he noticed how odd his eyes were, but did not notice how he seemed to have lost nearly half of his original height slowly descending towards a stable height of 1.45m
"What the hell... your eyes..."
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

When Kai returned Dave knew something was off...Kari's clothing didn't seem to fit him anymore, almost as if he had shrunk a foot or two. But that was impossible...

Dave's eye widened in surprise as Dai commented on said organs. "My...my eyes? What's wrong with them? Are they bloodshot or something?" He really wanted a mirror.

"I...I think you shrunk...either that or your clothes got bigger somehow..."
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai handed Dave the bucket of water to use as a mirror while he looked down onto himself. "You're right... I'm shrinking... I still am..."
He scrunched his eyes. This was... strange, he guessed.

However, as he tried to concentrate on his still slowly shrinking form, a slight sting in his eyes forced him to close them for a second before opening them again. Nevertheless his eyesockets still hurt as they narrowed making him look meaner and more deadpan.

When the pain left, he had stopped shrinking as well, stopping at exactly 1.45m, or 4'9", and his iris' were bright amber-coloured.
"This is weird...", he stated.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Dave looked into the bucket of water, a look of shock was on his face when he saw his reflection. What he saw were not the eyes he was used to, they weren't even human. He stared at himself for a while, having a hard time believing this was real. Kai was literally shrinking, and his eyes had now changed as well. This was all impossible right? Dave pinched himself just to be sure, but he was sure he wasn't dreaming.

His face seemed...different as well. Kai probably wouldn't notice the difference, but Dave knew his own face well, something was off, it looked...it felt softer. His nose seemed smaller, and his face didn't have a hair on it, he wouldn't have to worry about shaving that was for sure...

"Were we exposed to a hallucinogen? This is impossible..." He didn't feel like he was drugged, but his mind still refused to believe what was happening. He suddenly dropped the bucket and clutched his ears, extreme pressure and discomfort was coming from them. If Kai was watching he would see Dave's ears grow outward, becoming long and pointed.
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai shook his head. "Don't think so. Something is going on, for sure." He didn't notice though, that with every passing minute, his speech became less... sophisticated and a lot more purposeful and short. He didn't lose any of his intelligence, though, just his willingness to talk.

As he saw Dave's ears elongate, he had the premonition that very soon, something similar was going to happen to him. Just a minute later, his cartilages popped and it felt as if his ears were pulled apart. The top part of each ear hardened into one single spine, same with his lobes, the new spine fusing with the side of his head. A third spike right in the middle pushed out as well. Blue webbing connected the three spines that jutted outward far further than his former ears ever had.
He now possessed fin-ears... and a facial tattoo adorning the left side of his face in dark blue "ink", which was not really ink since it was an actual different coloration of his skin.

"I think we're changing..."
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Dave watched in a mix of horror and fascination as Kai's ears changed, far more dramatically, than his own ears had. He gawked at Kai for a while as he looked at his fin-ears and strange tattoo on his skin before responded. "Well no shit were changing...but how? And why? What kind of island is this..." He stopped as he felt his cheeks get warm and tingly. It didn't feel bad, it actually felt kind of nice, but it distressed Dave all the same.

"Oh god, I feel something happening again..." His face began to slowly but noticeably morph yet again, his face became rounder and shinier, looking more and more like it belonged on a pretty girl than a man. With a finally touch a small patch of pink scales grew on each of his cheeks, it looked rather cute but out of place with the rest of his body.

Unfortunately for Dave that wasn't all, at the same time his brown hair began to lighten, till it was a nice blonde. It began to grow rapidly, growing till it almost reached his bottom and then stopped. Dave grasped at his long, blonde hair, looking at it in disbelief.

"This...this isn't real right...it's gotta be some sort of joke...haha..." He seemed about ready to flip out.
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai studied Dave's changing features and sighed, his mind, compared to the other boy's, quite clear as the next wave of changes washed over him. His hair changed colour to a dark sea green and elongated, longer and longer until it reached his butt and it, as well, covered his whole head, his fringe cut straight at the level of his eyebrows and bangs going down almost to his chest, which started to narrow a bit.

When his face tingled, he leaned to the bucket of water to see his head changing, his lower face becoming very triangular, the tip being his new, narrow chin.
He noticed that his face now looked a lot younger. Like a young girl, maybe aged 14, but with a clear mischievousness visible in his new features.
Suddenly he got annoyed at his oversized clothes and stepped out of them, out of all of them, his childish new body quite clearly visible and the starting changes of it as well as his chest narrowed even more and so did his waist while his shoulders crunched together heavily.

"It's real.", he simply stated, his voice starting to elevate and become higher, but at the same time slowly losing emotion in that voice.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Dave was so distressed about his own changes he hardly noticed Kai's at first. But when Kai's hair began to change as well as his face and body Dave had his full attention. Despite how terrifying it was too Dave it was also somewhat fascinating to watch.

As Kai stripped himself of his clothes the changes were all the more clear. Dave couldn't deny the truth of what he say, they were both turning into girls, though not just girls...they were becoming something...not human.

When Kai said it was real, with a higher voice that somehow gave little emotion, all Dave could really do was whimper in response. "...no...this can't be..." He said softly, not realizing his own voice was getting higher and sweeter as well.

He let out a gasp as the skin around his torso became irritated and hot, he had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen next, but he didn't want to admit it. "So hot..." He panted from the heat, his shirt, which was torn and soaked from the shipwreck, had to come off. He yanked at it, tearing it right off of his body, not caring that he'd completely ruined what was left of his shirt as he did so. He just needed relief from the heat that was overwhelming his body.

His shoulders began to crunch inwards as he threw the shirt away. "Ahhh...this is too much..." The sensations didn't exactly hurt, but they were intense and overwhelming, he wanted them to stop. The rest of his torso began to become smooth and hairless as his waist thinned along with his chest. He had never been a big guy to begin with, but now he really didn't look like a guy at all, at least from the top.

His arms and hands in turn became sleek, dainty, and hairless to match his torso. He looked at his hands in horror as he began to feel pressure around his chest which he immediately looked down at. "Oh no...not that!" He let out a girlish cry as his chest began to rise and inflate, two large mounds rose from his chest, when it was over he had two large boobs hanging off his chest. They felt strange and heavy, why was this happening to him!?

He suddenly felt the need to cover them and crossed her arms around her chest to block Kai's view of them, he blushed wildly. "Don't look!"
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

"Pffft" A little snicker escaped Kai's mouth as he sad Dave's chest balloon outward. It seemed like he was spared that fate, since his chest didn't rise that much except for some bumps protuding there, just barely counting as breasts. However, that only meant the changes moved somewhere else, notably his crotch.
Kai cried out a little as his genitals receded and formed something new, which burrowed itself in a canal into his body until blossoming out into a new organ, meant for carrying babies, or eggs for his future species.
Kai could now no longer be considered male. He patted his new crotch carefully with one of his hands inspecting the new appliances.

Soon, though, his legs were hit, becoming slender, but strong looking. Similar to his face, a tattoo appeared on his left inner thigh, but only the left.
It was not the only discoloration going on, as the back of his thighs and all of his legs lower than the knee and his arms starting from the elbow to his hands became a blue colour, already showing signs of developing into soft scales.
"Whelp...", his, or rather, her soft, soothing voice, not too high, not too low, sounded out into the tense air.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Well that was it, Kai was a girl now, and if Dave's changes were any indication, he was next. "H-How are you so calm about this!? You're a girl now!" Dave stuttered. Though he didn't have much time to panic as he felt his body get hot again. "Oh no...I'm next..." His face paled as he felt his hips start to widen dramatically, making his pants uncomfortably tight. As little as he wanted to strip further in front of Kai, it was hurting to the point where he didn't care. He yanked his pants and underwear down, giving him some relief.

What he saw however was his own manhood quickly shrinking as his hips finished expanding, it slowly shrunk and disappeared into him, being replaced with something new. He...or now she cried out as the changes inside her made her capable of carrying offspring. She made a whimper as she realized she was now completely a girl.

Dave's face was flushed as the changes moved from her crotch to her legs, her right leg still broken. They began to feel hot again, hotter than before. Pink scales began to form all over her legs as her legs forcibly began to move closer together. Instead of her legs becoming more feminine something else was happening, she watched in shock as her legs began to push together tightly...they....they were merging! "What's happening to me!?"
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai watched silently as harder scales formed on her arms and lower legs and new fins on her forearms and her calfs. It was quite obvious to her, what her new habitat would be like. Water, lots of water, that was for certain. Even while Dave wondered how she could be so calm, she was calm. She felt as if her emotions were dulled quite a bit. They were still there, mind you, but they didn't really seem to matter. Being happy... being sad... being angsty... it was so inefficient and unnecessary. She felt things, but did not feel the need to express that in any way.

She glared at her hands when she lost a finger, though, as her hands, and feet, turned into fins as well, All this actually started to feel natural, which probably sped up her changes quite a lot so that her transformation would be done a long time before Dave's would.
What reminded her that she was not finished yet, was the pressure in her spine signalling the arrival of her tail, which ended in another fin.
There was only one thing left.

Very smooth and soft blue scales, which actually weren't properly connected to her body itself, spread over her rump, covering her breasts and groin. It looked like a swimsuit, which it kind of already was, but to her new instincts, it was more than that. It was part of her and she wouldn't want to wear anything else, really.
"Finished.", she stated as she tugged on the suit correcting its fit.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Dave would have been shocked at Kai's finished transformation, if she wasn't too busy freaking out about what was happening to her fusing legs. She found herself unable to use her legs as they merged together, slowly pushing her pants all the way off her as the changes reached her feet. Her feet in turn were slowly disappearing, melting into the rest of her skin as her merged legs became more scaly and pink. The center of her legs became softer than the rest, becoming a pale yellow that looked like the bottom of a snake...

Her body felt so hot as her legs finished merging into a complete snake tail, though it was hardly over. Slowly it began to grow outwards as the internal bones were shifting and merging, lengthening her spine. At the same time, scales began to grow all over her hands, spreading up her most of her arms. Her fingernails grew out and became long and sharp. For a final touch, scales grew around her her upper back and spread all the way to her sides, stopping as they just got partway across her boobs.

Dave was almost complete now, save for her tail, which continued to grow outwards. "I'm...I'm a snake...no...a Lamia..." She wasn't sure how she knew that, but something inside her told her this. A snake like tongue slithered out of her mouth briefly, much to her surprise.
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

Kai nodded and then pointed at herself. "Sahuagin. New name... ah... uhm... Ran!" The newly renamed Ran clearly noticed her own mental changes, but she couldn't do anything about it, other than try to cope with it and not lose her personality, which she knew she had won in that regard. However, the new part of her psyche demanded of her to get a new name to better identify herself with.
She was fairly happy with her newly chosen name, meaning "water lily". It was pretty, however, she really noticed that former Dave did not take well to the changes inflicted.

So Ran walked up to her... companion in transformation and put a four fingered fin-hand onto the girl's shoulder.
"No worry! You fine. Me fine. We alive." She calmly rubbed the girl's back.
"Only issue... can't talk good. But is fine. Will learn."
Her face displayed almost no emotion except for a glimmer of pity while she tried to calm and comfort the Lamia.
"You need clothes, though." It almost looked as if Ran was slightly exhausted trying to say such a complete sentence.
Abillioncats
Magician
Magician

Post by Abillioncats »

Unlike Ran..who seemed to have become stoic and in control of her emotions, Dave was not. Dave hadn't realized it at first, but she was changing mentally as well. Her emotions and feelings felt completely out of wack, she felt more emotional than she had ever been as a guy. She was on the verge of crying as the stress of the situation overwhelmed her. She'd been shipwrecked, stranded on a strange island, and then changed into some sort of monster girl...a Lamia. She didn't even have legs anymore!

She sniffed and leaned on Ran as the Sahuagin girl attempted to comfort her. It made her feel a lot better than she expected. She wasn't alone in this, she had someone with her who was going through the same thing as her. It would be okay, they could figure this out...

The intense heat that was coming from her growing tail lessened as it stopped growing. When it was all said and done, she was over twenty feet long (or about 6.1 meters) from the end of her tail to her head. There was a lot more of her than she was used to, that was for sure.

She was feeling a little calmer, still upset and distraught, but she could at least keep herself from bursting into tears. She blushed as Ren mentioned her lack of clothing, looking at Ran, it seemed she had some sort of...fleshy swimsuit? Unfortunately Dave didn't seem to get any clothing with her transformation, it felt pretty embarrassing to be naked, even if it was only Ran with her.

A strange thought entered her mind, she needed a new name. She wasn't sure why she felt compelled to give up her old name so quickly...though Dave really didn't suit her anymore.

"I...I guess we'll have to look around for something I can wear..." Wait, Lamia couldn't wear pants, how was she supposed to cover herself...there? "...and u-uh...you can call me Saki now...I like how it sounds...it's pretty..." Saki blushed.
Ookawa888
Magician
Magician

Post by Ookawa888 »

"Saki. Good." Ran nodded. "Come." She motioned Saki to follow her as she waddled into the forest. At the beginning of the tree cover, she tried hard to grab one of the big palm leaves to weave into suitable clothing, but as much as she tried, she was just too small to reach it, even if she , previously, had bumped her head into the leaves and now, she couldn't even reach it with her hands.
She grunted frustrated. "Ugh... far... so small."

Then she had an idea. Her "clothes" were literally very smooth scales, right? Yes. So, she could... She felt a slight magic connection to her scales. It couldn't be explained any other way than "magic". From everywhere on her body where she was scaled, soft scales, the same material as her swimsuit shed off her body and she gathered them in a heap.
When she was done with that, she used her magic connection to forge two pieces of clothing out of them, a sports bra-esque thing and something to cover the Lamia's genitals.

With a "mhh!", she reached it out to Saki. "Here. Wear." She tried to smile, but only the corners of her mouth managed to quiver. It seemed she had to train a lot to get at least some of her emotions, even if they might be dulled a lot. She did want to laugh again, some day, but she doubted that right now.
"No sad, okay?" She cuddled her head into Saki's cheek.