RWBY: Alternative Worlds! (Open)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: RWBY: Alternative Worlds! (Open)

Post by Drack »

Simon nods as they walk. "Yeah, here's hoping tomorrow will be better, but I get the feeling that just wishful thinking." Simon says as they get to their room.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

Leanna chuckles. "You would be hard pressed to make it worse." She says teasingly. She then goes to her side of the partition.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Right, I seem to have developed a knack for getting on people's bad side." He says with a weak chuckle trying to take the problems of the day cheerfully. "I really need to work on that in the future." He says as he prepares for bed.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Ta be fair ya didn' reall piss ayaki off. Ya challenged her ta pissin' contest. Problem is she just might have a bigger pair than all us put together." Says rodger walking into the room.
Leanna pops her head out, and says "Ew..." before retreating back to her side.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Hm, fair enough...I still need to be more thoughtful of what I say in future." Simon says cheering up a little as he begins changing into his pajamas.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Rodger strips down to his boxers, and turns in, and presumably Leanna goes to sleep as well. You eventually fall asleep. In your dream you are surrounded by everyone you know, but they're all angry at you. Everything you touch, person, or object turns to dust. You wake up with a start, and see Vincent has not returned. You could probably track him down using your scroll if you so choose.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon wakes up extra early troubled by his dreams. Looking around he notices Vincent is absent...either he never came back, or already left. Simon quickly gets up and gets ready for the day attempting not to wake the others, before stepping out into the hall to try and reach Vincent with his scroll.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

When you open your scroll you see Vincent isn't on school grounds, but rather in town. You also see it is 3:24 in the morning.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon sighs seeing Vincent isn't on school grounds before looking around for a moment, before finally deciding to go after him. He knew he would likely make the situation with Vincent even worse...but he had to try and help his friend.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As you head out the streets are largely quiet. You eventually find Vincent standing on a balcony overlooking some docks, and the ocean. Below you can see people on the graveyard shift loading containers.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon looks around on the quiet streets before spotting Vincent by himself on a balcony. Finally catching up to Vincent Simon leans against the balcony next to Vincent. "It's pretty quiet out tonight." Simon says trying to be a bit more tactful of situation than before and avoid making the problem worse.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"What do you see down there?" Vincent says not acknowledging your statement. A crew of Faunus are working diligently leading cargo containers onto a ship. They seem to work well together giving you the impression that they have been at this job for a long time.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon watches the workers as Vincent asks his question and he quickly responds. "Well, looks like a bunch of people working hard into the night to load that ship...from what I can tell they seem pretty good at their job."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Simon just grunts at your response. There is a pause before he finally offers his own response. "That's the difference between you and I, I suppose. Do you know what I see? I see Faunus working. Working on the worst available shift. That way there is less chance with interaction with anybody else, and because the humans get all the favorable shifts." He shakes his head. "That's probably not much different than Vlad is it?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Hmmm..." Simon thinks hard on Vincent's words as he taps his fingers on the railing. "To be fair, a lot of my views come from a lack of time with people. To be honest I find all people perplexing, Humans and Faunus alike, just as I'm sure that your upbringing shaped the views you have." He then turns towards Vincent. "The important thing is we are able to recognize our own faults and strive to overcome them."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Vincent chuckles. "Surely, bears would be considerably easier to deal with then people." He stands fully up. "Shall we..." he rails off. You follow his gaze as you see a small air craft heading toward the dock. There is a white emblem spray painted over the side of a company logo. Though you can't place the original logo you recognize the emblem painted over it from the news. The emblem belonging to the White Fang.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon share a laugh with Vincent for a moment feeling like he finally got through to his friend...however this moment was cut short as a aircraft flies towards the docks with a White Fang logo painted into it's side. Simon turns pale for a moment at the sight of the emblem. "T-that's the sign of the White Fang right?" He says to Vincent, before taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Alright, Vincent go alert the authorities, and I'll try to scout the situation from a distance."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Hold." Vince responds. "There are a few things to take into account. Remember, as I said the workers down there are Faunus, so the situation as is in't likely to escalate. Second alerting authorities this time of night there would be a slow response, and they could be gon by the time they get here, not to mention will likely end in blood shed, should they make it on time. I suggest that we get the rest of our team, and team JETT down here. Whitney is even a former member of the White Fang. That would be the best way to avoid violence, not to mention the intimidation of eight huntsmen in training."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon pauses as Vincent talks before talking. "Yeah, your right...sorry about that I got a bit ahead of myself." He then prepares to contact Leanna sending her the message "White Fang at the docks, try to bring JETT for backup." He then looks to Vincent "Alright, I suppose we should try to find a good vantage point to stake out the situation before everyone arrives."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As you message Leanna Vincent calls the authorities. "Yes, I'm calling to report white fang activity at the docks. Myself, and a few other huntsmen in training will assess the situation, and try to keep everything under control until the proper Authorities arrive."
About this time Leanna messages you back. "Rodger is enroute. I will be too as soon as I get Jett."
As you get closer to the docks you see that some of the workers approach the white fang, while the others heading inside seemingly begrudgingly.