RWBY: Alternative Worlds! (Open)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: RWBY: Alternative Worlds! (Open)

Post by Nexous »

"Well, we done already had the vote, I'm just fine bein cramped reminds me of home, just make sure it don't get too hot, or I'll start sleepin nekked." Rodger says jokingly
"I however, will not be." Leanna adds to the conversation.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

"Okay, we will give you some space Leanna." Simon says seeming to regain some composure.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"SCORE!" She says with a fist pump. "Could you gentlemen help move everything around?"
"What did she score, were we playing a game? Did we win?" Vincent asked a little confused.
"Naw, mate. We lost unconditionally, now help me move this stuff." Rodger says with a pat on vincent's shoulder.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon sighs as Rodger says we 'lost unconditionally'. "Well no point in getting worked up about it....just gotta chalk this up as experience for the future." He then picks up his things. "Lets get this started, and get this room how we all want it." He says as he begins to move his stuff.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

After some time you have all the beds situated, and your stuff unpacked, and put up. Leanna pulls out extra bedsheets. "Vince, can I stand on your shoulders to put this up?"
"Of course m'lady." She hops up to his shoulders. They both struggle to keep balance for a second, but remain standing. "Woah, a little more warning."
"Oh, hush I asked if could stand on your shoulders, and you said yes."
"Not sure that, he thought you was gon jump up there as soon as he said it though." Rodger interjected. She just ignores him, and starts pinning the sheet to the ceiling. She runs out about half way through.
"Could one of you grab me another out of my bag? Oh, and Vince take a few steps to the left."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon finally gets his space together, looking back to see Vincent helping Leanna set up some sheets. When she asks for one of us to grab some extra sheets from her bag Simon happily agrees "Sure thing." He then goes over to her bag to grab the extra sheets.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

She continues pinning up the makeshift divider overlapping it with about a foot, and Rodger hands her a third sheet when she runs out. The finished product hangs about two feet from the ground, and she uses a three straps of Velcro to open the area up. On on either end of the wall, and one simply wrapped around the middle sheet. "There, not half bad if I do say so myself. You're pretty strong Vince." She says with a smile.
"Well you hardly weigh half what my armor weighs." He responds. She pauses for a brief moment and looks at him.
"Oh? How much does your armor weigh?" She asks Rodger standing behind her where she can't is vigorously shaking his head, and has his arms held up in an "X".
"Why it's around 400+ pounds with my full gear." He says boastfully.
"So, I weigh 200 pounds do I?" It was clear by his face this was the first time he realized he was in trouble.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon takes a moment to look over their finished room as Leanna and Vincent talk to each other...then Simon stops in his tracks as Vincent brings up her weight. Even with Simons little interaction with people he knew that was a terrible topic. Unfortunately even with Rodger's attempted guidance Vincent still struck a nerve. "W-Well, hardly half is a pretty broad number...I'm sure Vincent ment something much lower right?" Simon says in what he knew was probably already a far gone siuation.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Leanna shoots a glance your way only a moment before returning her attention to Vincent. "Put your aura up for a moment..."
"Um, ok..." he says, activating his aura. She quickly spins around smacking him in the stomach with her tail sending him across the room.
"Ok, were even now." She says with a smirk.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Oof..." Simon mumbles watching Leanna knock Vincent away. He stands there silently for a moment before going to help Vincent up.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Rodger laughing the whole while also goes to help Vincent up. "Lucky she warned ya mate." He says offering a hand. You both get him up with relative ease.
"Is everything ok?" A familiar voice calls from the doorway. You can see Jack standing in the doorway drawn by the commotion. Looking over from behind him is Tina.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Thankfully with Rodger's help we get Vincent back up to his feet. At that time Jack looks it to see what is going on Simon responds. "Everything is good, just some teambuilding by getting all the awkward moments out of the way...or at least I hope so." Simon says with a chuckle "So, is your team settling in well?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"He flew..." Tina says, before stepping around Jack and waiting at the door.
"We are." Jack answered. "She can't enter unless you specifically invite her in." Jack explained. With Tina in the open you can see she is wearing a silver fox pelt today.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon nods "Of course, would you both like to come in, we just got everything organized."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Alright, thank you." Jack said as he walked in just behind Tina. "Now to revisit... he flew?" He asked confused. Tina nodded
"When I was waiting..."
"Pretty sure thats all I'm getting out of her. What did I miss?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon scratches the back of his head "Well....to keep it short. Mistakes were made things were said, but it's all fine now because Leanna and Vincent are even."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Very even." Leana says with a smile.
"Ugh, now she'll have that over my head." Jack says slightly exasperated. You're sure how, but you can tell Tina is beaming under her fox skin mask. "So, talk about luck of the draw, being next door neighbors... not so lucky with the door we picked earlier. Leo is not a friendly man when he's been waiting with nothing to do."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon leans against a wall "Yeah, I can imagine that was...unpleasant to meet him after that door turned."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Tina walks over to Leanna's side, and the two of of them begin conversing in Tina's native language. "Yeah, it was a bit of a pain. How do you like this school so far?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon rubs his chin "Well, I enjoy fighting so the test was actually pretty fun for me...I'm not exactly the smartest guy, but as long as they keep giving us battle challenges I think I'll be fine."