RWBY: Alternative Worlds! (Open)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: RWBY: Alternative Worlds! (Open)

Post by Drack »

"Hmm.." Simon mulls over Whitney's idea. "Good idea, I'm sure everyone will enjoy something sweet. Let's see...that's potato salad and strawberry shortcake. Probably should pick up one more thing just to be safe." He crosses his arms for thinking for a moment. "Baked beans is probably a good option."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"I could make dish of my people." Tina adds.
"Tina he wasn't inviting us, we were just discussing it." Whitney says trying to explain it to Tina.
"Invite?" She says confused. "Invite like wanker?"
"Stop don't say that outloud people will stare."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Hmm..." Simon thinks while Tina and Whitney talk. "I don't think we will have enough sandwiches for everyone. Next time though, we will make sure to have enough so you and the rest of your team can join us." He says with a nod.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Whitney sighs. "Invite means asks us to join. He made mention of it, but didn't mean for us to go to it. In the future just know it's rude to invite yourself, or assume an invitation."
"Rude...?" She thinks on it for a moment. "I have bad manors." Tina says as she walks back into an isle sulking.
"No, Tina you just didn't understand." Whitney says. "Oh dear, well at any rate beans sound like a good idea, but I'm not sure exactly how they will sit with Leanna... or Rodger. I won't envy you sharing a room with him." She says chuckling at an unvoiced thought in her head.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon crosses his arms thinking for a moment as Whitney points out Leanna might not like the beans. "Good point, I'll make a salad...I know everyone will appreciate that, thanks for the help. " He says with a nod as he gathers up the last bit of supplies and gives Tina a wave as he then pays and departs.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

You arrive with your salad, and desert, everyone else has already made it back, and has everything set up at the picnic table. "What ya decide on?" Rodger calls out teasingly, only to recieved an elbow in the ribs. "Oi, if we just keep telling him everything he innit gonna learn." He defends.
"You still don't need to be mean." Leanna protests.
"I wasn't." Rodger says.
"Tea, or coffee anyone? I made the coffee with alkaline water to cut the acidity, and add more depth to the flavor." Vincent says trying to change the topic.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon arrives at the picnic area with his side dishes, and gets a good chuckle out of the exchange between Leanna and Rodger. "I decided on a strawberry shortcake and a salad." He says cheerfully. When Vincent offers coffee or tea Simon speaks up. "I'll have some of the tea." He says relaxing.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Vincent pours you a glass of tea. "Normally I take my tea hot, but Iced tea seems to be the thing here." You all have a pleasant picnic, once everyone one had eaten leanna stands up.
"Who feels up for a swim?" Her answer is answered by Rodger setting his scroll on the table, and cannonballing into the water. "Right!" She says, stripping off the normal cloths she is wearing to reveal a full body swim suit, that seems more like a diving suit, that cuts off at the elbows, and knees. She then dives in with considerable more elegance than Rodger.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon enjoys the peace as he and his friends as they eat their meals. When Leanna and Rodger both jump into the water, Simon follows suit striping down into his swim trunks and and diving in as well.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

You dive in, and Vincent stays back. "I will stay on the shore. In Atlas the only reason you go swimming is because you fell through the ice."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon swims around enjoying the water. When Vincent says that he won't be joining Simon just shrugs. "The water is great, but suit yourself."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Leanna splashes you. "He was talking about himself." She whispers. "It's okay you don't have to join us if you don't want to." She calls out to him.
"Hey, you guys want to do some diving to see what we can find? Maybe we can get enough mussels to steam, or find something someone lost." Rodger says swimming closer to you
Last edited by Nexous on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Oh." Simon mutters surprised when Leanna explains that Vincent was talking about himself. When Rodger then suggests diving to see what they can find Simon nods. "Sounds fun...let's see what we can find!" He says excitedly as he immediately dives down.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As you dive down you you begin feeling your way around in the murk. Your finger stumbles across a few rectangular objects (15), You continue to feel your way through the muck, trying to find something of interest (17), then you finally find something round and hard. You feel chest getting tight so you surface. You are surprised when you break the water surface to find you're surrounded in pure darkness.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon dives down trying to feel around for anything. After stumbling across a few items Simon goes to resurface short of breath and comes up to find himself lost in darkness. He takes a moment to catch his breath, as he realizes he must of found some sort of hidden area. Once he catches his breath he dives down to try and find his friends.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

You make your way back toward the surface only to feel simeone grab you and pull you fully to the surface. "You found him!" Leanna exclaims.
"Yeah, he was still movin so at least he didn drown yet. What happened mate, get turned around down there? Ya been down there fer a while."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Simon quickly makes his way back up to the surface to be pulled up by Rodger. When he asks what happened Simon huffs. "I was searching around and I think I found a cave. I couldn't see anything inside though so I came back up when I got my breath back." He explains.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Cave?" Lanna asks. "Vincent call my locker with my scroll please, and toss me my weapon, and the blue bag. We should check this out. There may be grimm in there."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Grim!?" Simon says perking up. "Your right, we should take a moment to get our gear together before going back though...and Vincent, you should keep watch after we dive back down, if we don't return in an hour then you should go get help."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Rodger swims to shore, and calls his locker. Once Leanna gets her bag she throws you a couple of glow sticks. "Once were ready we go."