The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Pokemonaces »

Edit: 02-25-12 (OCC thread at this link
http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... 7053#p7053)

This is a remake of a previous RP I have had in the past, hopefully with a fresh start this will be more succesful.

Anyways, it's very simple. This RP focuses on the fun factor of RP's, so most of the time there shouldn't really be any big and epic battles and watnot. But this is a rather relaxed RP.

Starting out
You are a Man/Woman who has had a bad day (You can make up how your bad day went) Due to the fact that you are a single person. Loathing for a boyfriend/girlfriend, you go online to a computer (Or you where already using the computer) then suddenly, what seems to be a spam quiz message will pop up, asking...

*Do you want to meet the Girl of your Dreams?
Click Yes to continue
Click No to exit.*

If you clicked yes (You have to to actually play the RP, Duh :lol: ) Then a simple fill out sheet will be seen in your screen. Some will give you multiple choice while others are single. Like...

Are you looking for...
A. A wild girl who likes to party!
B. A Girl who is simply happy being with you.
C. A Girl who can't live without you.
D. A Naughty Girl who likes it rough.
etc...

What personality do you look for in a woman, you can choose up to four.
A. Kind
B. Patient
C. Kuudere
D. Yandere/Yangire
E. Tsundere
F. Dominant
G. Gentle
H. Well mannered
etc...

Most of the questions are different to each player to better understand the specific monster girl of their likings depending on the results of the fill out sheet. When finished, the computer will seemingly shut down, but then a portal will open on the screen of the computer and the monster girl picked that best suite the preferences filled out on the sheet will come out.

You can't have any Monster girl you like. So be careful when filling out the sheet. Otherwise you'll end up with an undesired lover.

Rules
There aren't many too big rules in this RP
1. No Death (No monster girl or human die in this RP it is strictly friendly)
2. RP player interaction is looked brightly upon. So when you get the opportunity, go on a double date with your lover and a friend.
3. Similiar to Rule #2, members can know each other as friends or even family during either at the beggining or sometime around in the RP (Beggining with family obviously)
4. No Mary sue's. That means don't go changing the rules and doing things humans can't.
5. Sex is allowed, duh :roll:
6. Have fun

Here are the requirements...
Name:
Appearance: (Picture or detailed description are enforced)
Personality:
Bio: (Your characters backround)

That's all guys ;)

Current participants:
- Dragonstryke58/(Inactive)
- TsarCube/(Inactive)
- Chaos (Inactive)
- WondanYmirThe2nd (Active.) Sheva = Blue Oni. Winry = Yeti. Severa = Wyvern
- Kmon13 (Active.) Marie = Lizardwoman. Laila = Minotaur. Mayella = Amazoness. Binka = Salamander
- Kaijin (Active.) Mimika = Werecat. Macy = Weresheep
- Hothead (Active.) Piko = Fairy. Laura = Elf
- Saiake (Inactive.) Reedia = Dark Priest
- Monster Scholar (Inactive)
- Shadow Mann2330 (Inactive)
- FlashGrenade0 (Inactive)
- MonsterGirlLuver (Active)
- Shadow of Legend
- Vendettada
- Unknown
- Taintedone
- RavenFox (Inactive)
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Name: Saiha Tendou
Appearance: (see attached picture)
Likes: cooking, swords, and strawberry shortcake (I would probably kill for it too)
Dislikes: roaches (especially in the kitchen) and coconuts
Personality: Serving - finds joy in helping others with no regard for himself; Submissive - doesn't like to conflict with others so he will usually do what other people tell him to do; Romantically Dense - is very naive when it comes to love; Unlucky - usually finds himself in bad situations because of the above traits.
Bio: Almost a pretty normal guy...usually finds himself in bad situations because of his personality type. Parents are off exploring the world as scientists, leaving their son to grow up by himself. Has learned to be self sufficient because of it.

Picture:
Spoiler: show
Toumanewdesign10166812.jpg
So I turn on the computer and accidentally navigate my way to the site.

"Hm...do I want to meet the girl of my dreams?"

I ponder for a moment.

"Are they for real? They'll probably just offer some lame dating service."

I stare at the screen for a moment. I move the mouse to put the pointer on "yes" and give it a click.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

As you clicked yes, a series of Question are seen

1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I blankly stare at the screen...

"Is this part of the 31 dimensions of compatibility?!"

"Well...I guess her having large boobs wouldn't be such a bad idea. Girls with large breasts could probably do 'more' than girls with smaller ones."
1: B

"I think I'll randomly click some things here..."
2: B, C, G

"I believe I like those oneesan-type girls so maybe I''ll choose A"
3: A

"Of course..."
4: A

"She needs to be devoted to me. I don't think I can handle someone that isn't."
5: A

"Wait...we can have more than one?"
*ponders for a bit...*
"Ah what the hell...it's not like it's going to actually give me the girl of my dreams."
6: A

I scroll down and click the submit button.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Dragonstryke
After submitting, a few more questions poped up, these where marked red

What kind of Animal do you like? you can chose up to 3
A. Dog
B. Cat
C. Snake
D. Bird
E. Cow
F. Horse
G. Lizard
H. Fish

2. What are you hobbies? Fill in the blank space available.

3. What are the things you fear? Fill in the blank space available

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I look at the screen.

"Huh? What kind of animal do I like? What ... does this mean that the girl of my dreams keeps a pet? Dogs are cool, so maybe a dog. I'm allergic to cats so maybe not a cat. A snake? That sounds kinda exotic... I don't think a bird would be fun... and a cow or horse certainly can't fit in this house. Not sure about a lizard. Those Jackson chameleons kinda creep me out. I guess is she had some fish that would be cool too."
1: A, C, H

"What are my hobbies? I guess that's a pretty standard question."
2: I like cooking. I spend some time learning and experimenting with new recipes. I also do a lot of training with traditional Japanese martial arts, including swordsmanship. I also do odd jobs for people in the neighborhood.

"What do I fear? Hm...do I really need to put my fear down?"
3: Roaches. Especially in the kitchen.

I navigate my cursor down to the submit button and click it.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

(Dude set a player limit otherwise you will get swamped again ^^; )
Name: Tsar
Appearance: 6'1'' tall burly youth with long brown curly hair in a pony tail. He has a somewhat cold/villainous face with a mustache and a goatee. Tsar wears a long dark brown leather trench-coat and a set of three throwing knives on his belt (not kidding, do so in real life).
Likes: Drawing, Reading, Writing, Science, Alcohol, Restaurants, Seductive/Dominant Women and World Domination.
Dislikes: Trolls, Dancing, Low Intelligence, Tragedies and Fast Food.
Personality: A very intelligent and somewhat individual at first glance. However, once you get to know him you find he is much more open hearted to those who he is familiar with. Does not really know how to act too well around women, often putting on a cold an un-interested facade around them.
Bio: A Genetic Engineer Scientist with a goal of immortality and world domination. He had a very comfortable upbringing and always excelled in what he does which led to him gaining a very arrogant attitude and a sense of pride that's difficult to measure with current scientific scales as it is assumed to extend beyond the known universe.
As Tsar was sitting at home, browsing the internet and replying to some mail, a window popped up, asking him if he wishes to meet the girl of his dreams.

"a pop up huh? You did well well to evade my anti-pop up filters, for that I shall grace you with a click from my mouse!" announced Tsar to no one in particular as he dramatically moved and hovered his mouse over the option "yes" before clicking it once, already starting to lose interest in this window, planning to close it if it did not show anything amusing to him on the next page.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

[I hope I can squeeze in before a limit is set!]
----------------------
Name: Arc

Appearance: Arc is about 5'5", and weighs generally in the area of 130-145 lbs. Because of health problems in his youth his growth was somewhat stunted, and he easily is mistaken for a 16 year old by many people that he meets for the first time. His brown hair is often cut shortish, only at most getting a bit longer than a fingers length. He styles it only rarely for special occasions, preferring it to fall into is natural place. His eyes are a hazel green colour. His body type is rather slim, and his features occasionally go pale if he doesnt look after himself. He is mildly anaemic, but only rarely faints because of it. From a surgery he had 4 years ago you can see one long scar [10 cm or so] below his navel, along with two dot like scars above it, though he rarely lets anyone see them.
Often he is wearing blue jeans, and a sweater, even in weather that people would normally shed it.

Likes: Reading, Tabletop Role-playing games, History, Watching certain sports [influenced from friends and grandfather]

Dislikes: Chick flicks, Cats [allergic], Metal/Screamo style music

Personality: Quiet: Arc is a guy that prefers the quiet of his room to the bustle of a club scene. Shy: Especially about his body and the surgical scars on his stomach. Talkative: nly when he's passionate about a subject, such as history.

Bio: Arc was a sickly kid in his youth. He was born with a weak body that kept him rather housebound for most of his youth until his mid-teens. It was then after a major surgery and a year of recovery, his life felt like it finally was beginning. He grew a bit more in height, his face was no longer gaunt, and less pale. However, the mannerisms he developed over his youth did not disappear. He was still much more comfy at home, and had only a few close friends. He didn't do many of the wild things other kids around him were doing. Including finding romance. He had found early on in his teens that the girls did not really go for the guy who looked like he would die any week now.
Currently he has just moved out and is sharing a house with a good friend of his, and trying to finish his studies to get into university.
--------------------------------------------------

Arc removed his headphones, the lyrics of Time of Dying becoming audible. "What the hell...whats this?" Takes a click upon the interesting link, after it popped up in the middle of him playing Minecraft.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

(I'd like to join in as well.)

Name: Elric Albark

Appearance: a 5'8 young man who has a well balanced body build and brown skin complexion, has a messy black hair with a ponytail tied behind his back. Has a face that one would think that he's always serious and grumpy. He wears a blue and white striped polo shirt and underneath it is a black shirt with a shield emblem imprinted on the lower left side and a light brown pants.

Likes: Silent Places, Reading, Strange Objects, Playing Video Games, History.

Dislikes: Noise, Unnecessary Orders, Incompetence, Idiocy, Inconvenient People.

Personality: An intelligent but extremely lazy young man who would rather laze about rather than working. Elric is always misunderstood by people since he always look serious but he is actually laidback despite of his looks. Though he harbors a deep grudge on people who always invade his leisure time to make him do the chores and work that they don't want to do. He only works whenever the importance is great or the ones who ordered him gave the orders. He never had any experience with women but his interest to such things are almost zero since he thinks that he had better things to do rather than skirt chasing and dating.

Bio: After moving from the his hometown, Elric found himself a nice house in the big city along with his four other friends. They all graduated from the same college from their home town and decided to stick together and work on their place. Elric's work is always involved in the field of I.T. and electronics. Most of the time, Elric tends to get dragged in strange places where his friends would take him.

============

"What the..." Elric said as he looked at the message about dating women while he coded a custom campaign in a video game called 'Cortex Command'... for the 20th time of the day, "This is so frustrating..." he said while rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Fine... I'll humor you, you accursed piece of spam." he said as he opens the link that the pop up provided.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Dragonstryke
After the submit button was clicked, the questions dissapeared and a single message appeared
*Survey complete...*
The computers screen then went completely black

@TsarCube
As Tsar clicked the message, a number of questions pop up

A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

@Chaos
After clicking yes to the message, a number of questions appear

A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

@Wodan
Once Elric clicked yes, questions appeared on his computer

A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

The Laptop Screen wrote:1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No

A. Yes
B. No
Elric stared at the questionaire for a few seconds. At first he hesitated in answering all of it. But gawking on it will not answer it.

"Let's see what kind of damage that I can do..." Elric said as he starts on going through the questions given.
Elric Albark wrote: 1. What kind of Girls are you into?
C. Don't care

A. Kind
B. Assertive
F. Hyperactive
I. Simple

C. Don't care

A. Yes

A. Yes

B. No
"... And send..." he clicked on the 'submit' button, "All done..."
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Hopefully, this will not be too late to post... ;)
► Show Spoiler
Kevin Tyler was coming home from his exhibition match at the community college gym and checked out his E-mail to see that his grandfather was still checking on him and still wanted his heir. while his mother on the other hand just wanted him to call her and confirm that he'd join her for lunch tomorrow afternoon to see how he was doing.

Then he found an E-mail message on what one of the Digital art students was checking out during the break called "Girl of Your Dreams" and decided to check it out...
*Do you want to meet the Girl of your Dreams?
Click Yes to continue
Click No to exit.*
Kevin thought what the hell and Clicked Yes.
Are you looking for...
A. A wild girl who likes to party!
B. A Girl who is simply happy being with you.
C. A Girl who can't live without you.
D. A Naughty Girl who likes it rough.
etc...
Kevin saw this and picked B as his answer for that question...
What personality do you look for in a woman, you can choose up to four.
A. Kind
B. Patient
C. Kuudere
D. Yandere/Yangire
E. Tsundere
F. Dominant
G. Gentle
H. Well mannered
etc...
Kevin saw this picked A, C, E, and H as his answer for that question...
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"Oh? Well this is kinda interesting." He said as He watched he questionnaire blip
onscreen.

"Lets see...Flat or busty? I''m fine with either thank you."

"Personality types? Hmmnnn....." He thought long for several minutes on this single question, before finally deciding. He wanted an exciting girl! Someone who would get him out of this rut he was feeling.

"I'll choose B and G......gah, why not throw in from Answer F in as well."

"An Age question now? This is kinda tough.....Older or younger..Well I cant really go much younger than myself...bah, why close options. Dont care."

'Would you stay devoted....I.....I suppose...Yes, I would."

"Would you want her devoted to you?....What kinda questions are these two? I'll say yes."

He read over the last question "Holy...does this mean...like twins..... or sisters....or friends or something?" The image of a trio of young models immediately came to mind. Even though it was something of a long shot, he fervently clicked yes, submitting the quiz.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(OoC: For crying out loud, remember this is meant to be a Date Sim RP... please don't make the same mistake you made back then by adding the whole Order raid/invasion arc...^^U
Anyway, I'll try to whip a profile up later... so save a spot for me for the time being if possible).

.P.S.: You got the nickname of one of your RPers wrong, it's not Wonder but Wodan (if you have problem to remember it try calling him Odin instead. I don't think he wouldn't mind since Wodan/Wotan is an alternate name for Odin).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Wodan
As the submit button was clicked, more questions appeared, these where colored red
1. Are you a fighter of any kind?
A. Yes
B. No

2. What would you do with your girlfriend?
A. A walk to the beach
B. A sparing match
C. Just hang out and talk
D. Other

3. Do you like a girl with high sexual skills?
A. Yes
B. No

@Kmon
seems you madeupi one question, but thats fine ;)
As Kevin submitted his results, more questions appeared
1. Can you handle more than one girl?
A. Yes
B. No

2. Are you a fighter of any kind?
A. Yes
B. No

3. Are you used to abuse?
A. Yes
B. No

@Chaos
As Arc posted the questions, more questions popped up, these where marked red
1. Do you like or have pets?
A. Yes
B. No

2. Do girls with Assertive attitudes turn you on?
A. Yes
B. No

3. Do you enjoy fighting?
A. Yes
B. No

@Kaijin
(It's not that anymore, thank god > >)

Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"Pets...hhmn..sure, I'll keep my options open. I suppose pets wouldn't be a deal breaker in any sense....well, unless she had a cat. I'll just keep my fingers crossed."

"Turned on by an Assertive attitude?" He thought for several long moments on this question. He had never really know many girls in his life, and of the few, he had never known any who would be classified as 'assertive'. "Yes, Assertiveness is a plus."

Arc furrowed is brow as he read the final question. "Fighting? What does that mean?" his mouse hovered over this question for a few minutes, trying to discerner its meaning, muttering to himself the whole while. "Well...I like watching stuff like wrestling, and contact sports...but I don't know if I would ever do them myself...I'm not exactly athletic....Bah, screw it, why not? I'm only doing this on a lark anyways." He says, clicking the Yes option for the third question.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

As Kevin submitted his results, more questions appeared
After answering those questions he was presented with new ones...
1. Can you handle more than one girl?
A. Yes
"Well I could take a shot at doing that." Kevin thought to himself while typing in the yes answer and began with the next one....
2. Are you a fighter of any kind?
A. Yes
"I don't know what that has to do with things but might as well type it in the answer honestly..."Kevin thought to himself while typing in the yes answer again....
3. Are you used to abuse?
A. Yes
I wonder why someone would ask that question but I might as well answer it. Kevin thought to himself while typing in the yes answer once more before wondering why it would be put on the questioner.

DM:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

The Laptop Screen wrote: 1. Are you a fighter of any kind?
B. No

2. What would you do with your girlfriend?
C. Just hang out and talk

3. Do you like a girl with high sexual skills?
A. Yes
"And send..." Elric clicked the Submit button once more.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

(Have room for one more? if not, you could always put me on reserve)

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Name: Sai Ake
Appearance: 5'10'',180 lbs (appears thin), Caucasian skin. white hair that poofs into spikes on the sides and deep blue eyes.
Likes:Anime, Manga, Drawing,knives, swords, anything sharp and pointy
Dislikes: Bullies, guns, rap music
Personality: Calm, smart, kind, keeps to himself generally, doesn't wish to burden others, recently has been quite depressed
Bio: Sai is a lonely guy. kicked out of his house at 18, he struggles to find work. most of his source of income comes from a very limited allowance given to him by his parents. Sai eventually strives to be a mangaka, but without a decent job to get him on his feet, his dream is quickly crumbling. to put the cherry on top, sai has not had a relationship with a girl before, let alone his 1st kiss.

story: sai comes to his "home" one day after a less than successful job interview. the nervous sai, accidentilly spilled the cup of coffee on the interviews desk directily onto his crotch ( :shock: ) he drops his coat and just colapses onto the floor, in sheer depression.

Sai: this is hopeless! i cant even get a fricking job. how am i supposed to submit my portfolio like this...

*feeling defeated, sai walks into his dining room, were his computer, the only source of his entertainment, lies waiting. he pulls up the chair and sits down, starting to scroll through the webpages. without warning, a popup appears on his browser.

"Do you want to meet the girl of your Dreams?"
Click 'yes" to continue
Click "no" to exit

Sai: give me a break...this kinda crap doesn't really work.

*going to click the 'no button" something stops sai in his tracks. he get the sudden feeling own his spine that something is different about this popup. following his gut instinct, he clicks yes, as the screen loads, he waits in anticipation*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...