The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Gamergirl64 wrote:@Shadow of Legend:
"Well, my kind are usually trained as warriors, and we know how to use almost every kind of weapon." Rubi says. "In my world, if a human who claims to be a warrior, meets a lizardmen, the lizardman would want to test his or her strength out. We lizardmen never attempt to kill someone. If the human male wins, a lizardman would usually want to be his wife. Even if he refuses the offer, she would follow him around until he changes his mind." She takes another sip of her soda. "My claws hold just about anything a human hand can hold. The cut well, too. In fact, the only problems I have with them is accidentally cutting something I don't mean to cut, but that doesn't really happen, too often."

"So your claws make good backup weapons and are durable and stuff? Cool." I'd like to ask about how her tail is for hitting stuff, but that explanation about her kind... Would I have to do the same, or is she going to do things differently now that she's in a new world? I mean, that is why she's here, right? "I guess you're also dextrous enough with your claws to use a bow? That aside, you've got me curious now. You said your kind is 'usually' trained as warriors, and you said that 'in your world' you have that little... I guess you'd call it a courtship ritual. Are you also one that has been trained as a warrior, or are you an exception? Also, uh..." My face reddens a little as I continue, "Now that you're in a new world, and I'm guessing you'll be here from now on, are you planning on doing things differently, or would I have to pass that 'test of strength'?"

If Rubi didn't know that I'm interested in her before, she almost certainly does now.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@unknown:
Jessyka smiles. "That's very kind of you." She says. "Thanks."

@shadow of legend:
"I'm very skilled in archery. in fact, it's my second best weapon skill. I'm a very skilled warrior. I'm considered the best, out of all my sisters, being able to use a sword, bow and arrows spear, and I also work in hand-to-hand combat." Rubi says proudly. "And since I'm here, I might as well do things differently, in order to get used to this world." She starts to blush a little, and the tip of her tail twitches. "Unless... If you would want to try to pass the 'test of strength'." Her face turns back to the normal color as she looks up and down Anthony's body. "But judging by how you look, I doubt you could ever be able to pass, in the first place."
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
unknown
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by unknown »

“So do you want to sleep already or do you want to do something else?” he asked to her. “Do you want to take a look around the town tomorrow? To see some of the technology that they don’t have in your place and do something fun?”
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: @shadow of legend:
"I'm very skilled in archery. in fact, it's my second best weapon skill. I'm a very skilled warrior. I'm considered the best, out of all my sisters, being able to use a sword, bow and arrows spear, and I also work in hand-to-hand combat." Rubi says proudly. "And since I'm here, I might as well do things differently, in order to get used to this world." She starts to blush a little, and the tip of her tail twitches. "Unless... If you would want to try to pass the 'test of strength'." Her face turns back to the normal color as she looks up and down Anthony's body. "But judging by how you look, I doubt you could ever be able to pass, in the first place."

As she talks about her skills with weapons, I nod, impressed. It sounds like she'd be tough to beat, and depending on just how strong and skilled she is, I may have to forgo trying that, at least for now. I don't have any wooden swords, and attempting a "duel" with real ones is way too dangerous for this. If she's too strong or skilled for hand-to-hand, then that'd be another no-go, along with wrestling if it's strength... I don't know how good she is with a bow, but I'm pretty good, myself. I suppose we could try that, if she decided that it'd work for the "test of strength". It might be a bit unfair, but I'm really good with guns, so unless she's good with them, too, or a ridiculously good natural at using them, then a little shooting competition, if she deems it acceptable, might work. It may be a bit of a stretch to use skill in video games, specifically fighting games like Soul Calibur 4 or BlazBlue, or whatever category one would consider Super Smash Bros. Brawl to be in, as the stuff for the "test", but maybe... Could she use the controller with those hands without damaging it or having problems pressing the buttons with those big fingers?

That bit at the end, though... Is that the tsundere part coming out, or is she trying to goad me into challenging her? Or does she really mean that? I'm not sure if I should be offended by that or not... Either way, I frown and say, "Well, obviously I couldn't do it today because I'm not in top condition. With my left shoulder injured, and with the skills you claim to have, it'd be a miracle or a fluke if I won, assuming we were limited to hand-to-hand or wrestling. If a shooting competition with archery or firearms would work, then I might be able to beat you and 'pass' today. If not, well..." I then give her a wolfish, confident grin and continue, "I don't know how strong you are, but I'm no weakling. After a good night's sleep tonight, I just might be up to trying tomorrow. Whether or not I do depends on whether or not that little remark of yours at the end was a challenge."

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I rub my chin. "Hmm. But where would we go? What do you like to do Linzy?" I begin to play and poke her rabbt feet for fun.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Gamergirl64 wrote:@Vendetta:
Elizabeth thinks for a moment. "Nothing that I can think of."

Eileen snatches the remote and turns the tv off. "Enough with the channel switching. It's getting annoying." She then looks at Casey. "I'm good, too."

"Hmm..." Bella's stomach starts to growl. "Do you have anything to eat?" She asks. "I'm getting kind of hungry."

Casey: Sure i have left over pizza in the oven i'll go make you a plate

He walks into the kitchen and grabs a large heated slice out of the oven and walks back in the living room and hands her the plate, then sits in a chair next too the couch.
Casey: so you guys are from a different world huh so can you tell me about it?
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician

Post by Lone Wanderer »

Paula, so that was his new mother's name. He giggled cutely as he was pulled into a tender embrace, his head nuzzling into her large breasts. "Thank you mama," the boy giggled, completely unaware of what he had done, and what she had actually been brought in for.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(sorry, guys. I got kinda busy and couldn't reply)
@unknown:
Jessyka yawns. "I think it would be a good idea to sleep, and go around town, tomorrow." She says.

@Shadow of Legend:
Rubi smirks as her tail twitches a little. "You think you can surpass me in archery?" She laughs a little. "That sounds good enough as a challenge, to me. I guess, tomorrow, we should see who's the better one at archery."

@Vendetta:
"Well, it is quite a bit like your world..." Elizabeth says. "But it doesn't have the advanced technology you have, here. Instead, it has magic."

"Elemental magic, divine magic, demon magic, you name it, our world has it." Eileen adds in. "We can't use magic, other than being able to make ourselves look human."

"Which almost every monster girl can do." Bella says.

"Anyways, the three of us came from a different part of our world." Elizabeth says. "I came from the desert region, where lamias, anubises, and spinxes live, Bella came from a forest, which is inhabited with monster girls like elves, fairies, and the amazoness girls, live. Eileen also came from a forest, but it was different. It had girls who are part plants. Flower girls called Alraunes, tree girls called Dryads, and other bug-like monster girls like monster girls like honeybees and hornets."

"There was also a spider-type monster girl that came by. Her species are called 'arachne'." Eileen says.
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

“Okay. I will show you where you can sleep.” he said as they walked towards his bedroom. It wasn’t really a big room. It contained a one person bed with a TV hanging on the wall opposite of the bed. When you would look out of the window, you could see a small forest outside. “You can sleep here and the bathroom room is over there.” he said pointing to the door on the opposite site of his bedroom.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote:(sorry, guys. I got kinda busy and couldn't reply)
@Shadow of Legend:
Rubi smirks as her tail twitches a little. "You think you can surpass me in archery?" She laughs a little. "That sounds good enough as a challenge, to me. I guess, tomorrow, we should see who's the better one at archery."
(We understand. Holidays and stuff.)

So archery will work... Good. I'd like to find out how strong she is, but that'll come later.

"That we shall, Rubi," I say, smiling confidently. Suddenly I remember something important that I need to tell her and say, "...Oh, one important thing that's unrelated to our match; I don't know why my Dad hasn't called yet, but he will, sooner or later. Either they've got him that busy or he's in an area where there's no signal. Either way, when he calls, you're going to have to be as silent as possible while I'm on the phone. There's no way he'd believe that this happened, nor would he believe that I met a girl, let alone brought her home, on the day he left to return to work."

Also, her tail twitched again a moment ago. Why? And why didn't she let me touch it earlier? Is it sensitive or something?

"And another thing, related to both subjects in a way; about your appearance... On the colder days you could probably wear my duster to hide your tail and a hat to hide your ears, but your hands and feet may prove difficult to conceal. I don't know which would be better because I don't know how the people around here would take to you, but I suppose we have two choices; either keep you hidden here or play the 'refuge in audacity' card by simply and brazenly foregoing any attempt at hiding your non-human aspects when you go outside, including if and when you go with me into town. ...Unless you can use magic to disguise yourself somehow, that is."

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Casey: so your world has nothing but magic,seems like some sort of fairy tale tv show, or nerd forum

He picks up the remote and flips it to the football game he was going to watch.

Casey: It sounds like your world is also filled with alot of you monsters and the majority of you are girls are there any male monsters?

REBEL
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@unknown:
Jessyka sits down on the bed. "Feels pretty comfy." She says with a smile. "I think this'll do."

@SoL: (did I forget to mention Rubi's hair is tied up in a ponytail?)
"Well..." Rubi's claws start glowing and they turn into human-like hands and feet. "I can do that, but the tail and ears seem to stay as they are." She says. "But I can let my hair down to cover the ears, easily."

@Vendetta:
"Well, it's pretty much females, but there ARE some exceptions to a male monster." Eileen says.

"A human male can turn into an incubus demon once he's had a decent amount of demonic energy poured into them." Bella says.

"And there are a few ways that could happen, but I don't know if any of those would even work in this world." Elizabeth adds in.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: @SoL: (did I forget to mention Rubi's hair is tied up in a ponytail?)
"Well..." Rubi's claws start glowing and they turn into human-like hands and feet. "I can do that, but the tail and ears seem to stay as they are." She says. "But I can let my hair down to cover the ears, easily."
(No, you didn't forget.)

After a second or two of staring at her, amazed at the transformation, I recover myself and say, "I see... Well, in the warmer months, maybe we can use some sort of excuse, like maybe that you're into cosplay, that I'm good with electronics and robotics, that I 'made' your tail, and that I'm practicing Hollywood-style makeup, which is why it 'looks real', unless you want to take the credit for some or all of that." As long as nobody tries to get a really good look, or if we can lie sufficiently well, that should work.

I pause for a moment before saying, "...I'll be honest with you, Rubi; your disguised form looks pretty good, but I actually prefer your real one." I clear my throat to hide the slight bit of embarrassment that saying that brought and continue, "Anyway, it looks like that's settled, at least for now. I suppose I'll introduce you to my Dad over the phone after about a week. That should give us plenty of time to cook up a plausible and believable story of how we met, I think. ...Now, about your-"

I'm interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Damn it... Let me take care of this real quick, okay?"

After seeing via the caller ID that it's my Dad, I answer. "Yeah? ... Is this a receipt I need to record? ... Alright, hang on. Let me get the file up." I face my computer and take care of the task as quickly as I can. Once it's done, I tell him, "Alright, got it. Now I'll just have to record it in the checkbook, too. ... What do you mean what was I doing? I was kind of wondering why you hadn't called yet. ... No signal? I thought so. ... I was just about to eat a pizza and watch a movie. ... Alright, bye."

As he usually does when I tell him that I'm busy with something important, like eating, studying, or trying to watch a movie, he finishes the conversation quickly and leaves me to do what I need to.

"Okay, that's done. Give me a minute and I'll finish this little task up completely, and then we can chat a bit more until the pizza is done."

I quickly get up and rush through the narrow doorway from my room into the kitchen, then around and into the "office" to retrieve the checkbook. Once I'm back at my computer, I grab a pen and record the expense in the ledger, then put everything back and sit back down, noticing that there are only a few minutes until the pizza is done.

I sigh and start, "Where was I? Oh, right..." I was going to try to ask why she said no to touching her tail, but now I can't think of a way to ask that doesn't sound weird, so I'll ask something else. "So, uh, to your knowledge, is there a reason why you can't hide your ears and tail with that magic disguise thing you showed me? And what other magic can you do?"

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

“That is good to know.” he said and smiled back to her when she told that it was feeling pretty comfortable. He walked over to his closet and grabbed a spare blanket. “If there is anything you need, you can wake me up. I will get some sleep now, good night.” he said and walked back towards the living room. He lay down on the couch and spread the blanket over him. He was feeling tired after his long day at work, so he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Casey: Wait, hold up human men can turn into demons?, how the hell is that even possibble, demonic energy?,what the hell is that?

Casey was totally alien to the ways of their world, he was confused on what she was telling him.

REBEL
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
@Kaijin
"Hehe, it's only understandable...why don't you explain Macy?" she said as she looked at her

"Okay...well you see T.J., my wool is kinda like a restraint. If my wool is shaved off...then the sleepy effect of the wool won't affect me...and my sexual desire sweels up. It becomes uncontrolably high, and I get sensitive to even the slightest touch..." Macy said

"It's really cute seeing her moan and fidget around when she's like that..." Mimika said as she let out a sly, mischevious smile

"It's not funny Mimika..." Macy said
The more I learnt about these girls, the least I understood them, if they were already enough of a mistery due to their unknown origins and the fact that they were a gene splicing between humans and animals, every new detail about them only served to deepen it even more... I sometimes wish they came with an instruction booklet...

A mischievous smirk came to my face as I heard the explanation behind Macy's wool, her wool not only served for making people drowsy and thus making her advances on men, aka me, easier, but it also served her as a protection... an armor of sorts, without it she went from docile and airheaded to hypersensitive and nymphomaniac... Quite the change indeed.

"Oi..." I said as I heard Mimika teasing her friend "I wouldn't point out other people's weaknesses so merrily" I mischievous smile appear on my face "Or you're not sensitive if I touch you in here, huh?" I said her teasingly as I gave her tail a short, soft and gentle yank.
After teasing the petite catgirl for a short while I got closer to lovely and now floured sheepgirl, placing one of my arms around her waist and bringing her closer to me "As I said before, I fail to see the inconvenient" my free arm was her golden and curly hair "I like you the way you are, but I can't allow you to walk around with your wool all soiled or letting it grow until it makes it difficult for you to walk or even see, can I?" My voice tone was calm but cheery and the same time "And if you become more active then I'll have to work even harder to make you calm again".

I shifted the arm caressing her hair and I picked her up princess carry style for the second time since we met, but this time at least she'll be awake to see it. "To the shower with you, missy" I chided her slightly as I made my way to the bathroom "And to make sure you end up nice and clean again I'll be entering with you. Something tells me that I'll end up soaking wet anyway... And a bit of exercise to let the breakfast settle would come in handy aswell" I told her kissing softly her lips.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(So sorry for leaving this unattended, for so long. I was sort of busy, and distracted at the same time)

@SoL:
"Not really sure why my ears and tail don't go, but changing my hands and feet into human hands and feet is a normal trick that runs in the family." Rubi says. "Other than that, I am able to use a bit of earth magic. It's nothing special, really. Just able to make large rocks pop up out of nowhere, as long as the environment is suitable enough, which most of the time it is, and lift some boulders into the air, without physically touching it. Not really sure how much of that would work, in this world, though." She says with a shrug.

@unknown:
"Good night." Jessyka says with a smile as he left the room, then gets under the covers, and falls asleep.

@Vendetta:
"It's... Hard to explain." Elizabeth says. "It's this kind of energy, that our world is made up of. Pretty much in the air in the majority of our world."

"Some places have more of it than others, though." Bella says. "And it makes the monster girls, pretty lustful, but some places have so little, that it barely affects them."

"It has the power to affect humans in a similar manner, as well." Eileen adds. "And when males turn into incubi, their outside appearence doesn't change, but their lust and cave for pleasure grows, along with their life span and stamina."

"So in other words, it helps you get to have sex more often, and for a longer amount of time, without getting too tired in a short amount of time." Elizabeth explains.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote:(So sorry for leaving this unattended, for so long. I was sort of busy, and distracted at the same time)

@SoL:
"Not really sure why my ears and tail don't go, but changing my hands and feet into human hands and feet is a normal trick that runs in the family." Rubi says. "Other than that, I am able to use a bit of earth magic. It's nothing special, really. Just able to make large rocks pop up out of nowhere, as long as the environment is suitable enough, which most of the time it is, and lift some boulders into the air, without physically touching it. Not really sure how much of that would work, in this world, though." She says with a shrug.
(Stuff like that happens to everyone.)

Unable to stop myself from looking at her with amazement upon hearing her abilities, I say, "I guess we'll have to try it out later, huh? I'd definitely like to see it."

The timer then goes off, so I quickly chug the rest of my soda, say, "Be right back..." and rush into the kitchen, trying to stifle a belch along the way. A few minutes later, I return with the pizza cut into eighths, dragging with me a small folding table to put the plate on. I usually cut it into fourths, but I don't know how much she'll want, so I'm taking the "safer" route.

"Here we are, one pepperoni pizza. I call dibs on half of it. Let me know how you like it, okay?"

I set up the table, set the plate on it, grab a piece, and take a bite.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

Dennis woke up around 9AM the next morning and went to the bathroom. He took a shower and brushed his teeth before going to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Jessica and himself. He didn’t know if she was awake yet, but he started to make some scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

((It's all good GG,crap happens, we understand that))

"So its like Viagra but with better results and not just for old people" Casey chuckles. "That stuff would do wonders for people in this world, but I think the more lustful part would probably cause some type of problem here"

Casey took a bite out his pizza and then watched a particular play on the football game go awry for his team. "Aww c'mon catch the ball" He complained at the t.v.

"So how is living in your homes like, I mean its kinda weird hearing about someone living in the forest or desert, did you like live in trees or something like that?"

REBEL