The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
unknown
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by unknown »

Dennis noticed that Jessyka’s tail started to wag and watched while she sat down at the table. “You’re welcome.” he replied when she thanked him for the food. “So do you want to take a look around the town today or the forest?” he asked while he waited for Jessyka to start eating. “But is there a way for you to hide your ears and tail? They are no problem for me, but I don’t know what would happen if others would see it.”
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Gamergirl64 wrote: @SoL: (I'm sorry. I guess I just got a little mixed up, there. :^^;: I've edited it out for you)
Rubi thinks for a moment. "I'm not sure what I'd want to play. Maybe we should try a single-player gaame, first." She says. "Then move onto a game with muktiple players, where we're playing alongside, then against each other."

(No problem)

"Okay, then. Let's see what I've got..." I stand up and look at the games on the table behind her. "Well, Asura's Wrath is pretty fun. It's an action game of the 'beat-em-up' variety. Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4 are fun, but they're pretty difficult. I'm not sure starting you off on those would be good. Same with Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Both games from The Darkness are fun at times. Vanquish is a lot of fun, though it's a bit difficult at times, even on Easy. I could make a new profile on my PS3 to let you play Dragon's Dogma. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition is good. The Legend of Spyro series is fun at times, though the second game in it, 'The Eternal Night', is often pretty frustrating. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Resident Evil 5, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, Darksiders, Castlevania: Judgement, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, Soul Calibur 4, Okami, Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and 4, and Metal Gear Rising are all good, too, though Metal Gear Rising might be a bit bloody for some. We'll wait on you trying GODHAND until you're more experienced, since it's really hard."

I smile and continue, "Some of those games have a multiplayer mode, some with co-op, some not, and I'd have to take a closer look to see which do and don't. Games like Soul Calibur 4, as well as two I almost forgot to mention, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core+ and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, do have single-player modes, but they're a bit more suited to multiplayer. Now, out of the games I listed, tell me of any that interest you and I'll let you read the back of the case so you can decide if that's the game you want to play. Do keep in mind that some games don't have a mulitplayer mode, so the single-player game you choose may end up being different from the one we play later that has co-op, and the eventual one in which we play against each other."
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Gamergirl64 wrote: .@Vendetta:
Bella finishes her pizza slice. "Yeah, it was exciting. I liked going out and finding men to mate with." She says.

Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Yeah, thing about Bella's type. Back in our world, werewolves travel in packs, and rape men wandering in the forest. They would also go to nearby villages and rape men there." She says. "But anyways, the desert was a pretty nice place to be. I knew a few other monster girls there, a Sphinx and an Anubis. They were nice, though the anubis was a little paranoid whenever the sphinx went near her husband."

Eileen shrugged. "Well, I didn't have the most interesting life. Just got to do whatever I want, since there was nobody to stop me." She says. "It was fun stealing the honey from the honeybees, though.
Casey did a double take on what Elizabeth explained about her world, and almost choked on his pizza he was gobbling down.

"Wait you're telling me,that werewolves, run around in your world raping guys left and right,without any consequences?" he stated sounding surprised. 'That's some crazy world you guys live in."

He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen and then returned with some cups and a large bottle of Soda to drink. He poured everyone a cup and then took a drink out of his to wash down the pizza.

"I mean,is that a normal thing in your world men getting raped by werewolves or other monsters?" he asked.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@taintedone:
When you clicked finish, a window appears on the screen. "Survey complete!" it reads, before the computer screen turns black.

@unknown:
"That sounds like fun." Jessyka says with a smile, then starts to eat the eggs. "I have no way of hiding my ears and tail, myself, so I'm gonna need something to cover them up with."

SoL:
"Hmm..." Rubi thinks for a moment. "How about the BlazeBlue game you mentioned?" She asks.

@Vendetta:
"There are other monsters like the werewolf." Elizabeth says. "Some of them are even more aggressive."

"Monster girls like the Ushi-Oni and the minotaurus make werewolves such as myself look week." Bella says, then drinks her soda. "Wow, this is good!"

"Don't worry, Bella's taught to be civilized. You won't have to worry about her catching you off guard." Eileen says.

"Unless if... you want me to." Bella says with a grin.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Steven blinked as the survey finished and his entire screen went black.
"What the hell?"
He tried to start it back up, with no success.
"God Fucking Dammit! What the hell were you thinking, Steve? You shoulda known it was a stupid fucking virus..... (sigh)... Well, that's great..... I'm probably gonna have to take this thing to a shop now and pay 400+ dollars just for them to tell me that the hard drive is fucked and it would be cheaper for me to just buy a new computer.... Sometimes, I really hate technology."
He fell back on his bed and closed his eyes trying to calm himself down and collect his thoughts. Maybe he'd feel better after a small nap.
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

Dennis also started to eat the bread with scrambled eggs after Jessyka had started. “Well, I still have a baseball cap to hide your ears, but I don’t have anything to hide your tail. We could see if we can get something better to hide them in one of the stores of the town.” he said.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: SoL:
"Hmm..." Rubi thinks for a moment. "How about the BlazeBlue game you mentioned?" She asks.

I slip in between the chair she's sitting in and the cats' cage, then reach around behind for the stack of games on the table behind her, grab BlazBlue, and hand it to her to let her see it. As I do, I tell her, "BlazBlue is a 2d fighting game. It's got different game modes that allow for one player to play by his or herself, like Arcade mode, Story mode, Training mode, and another one or two that I can't remember. It's also got a Versus mode, where two players can play against each other. There is no co-op mode, though. Anyway, it's got several interesting characters, each of them offering a fairly unique playstyle. If you want to play this game, I suggest you start off in Training mode, pick a character that looks appealing to you, then try them out and see if they fit your preferred playstyle. If they don't, then choose another character. If you really like the character and want to 'main' them, then you'll have to practice with them and adapt your playstyle to fit. For example, if you prefer an aggressive 'rushdown' style of play, then Iron Tager is not who you want to use. If you really want to use him, though, then you have to switch to a playstyle that fits him. That said, after you feel you've gotten good enough, you can try Arcade or Story modes, or we can have a match in Versus mode."

As I wait for her to decide if she wants to play BlazBlue or choose a different game, I quickly add, almost as an afterthought, "By the way, keep in mind that the console, the TV, and the controller are expensive and I don't have the money to replace them, so please don't damage them."

I don't think she's the type to do so, but I still think it was best to get that said and out of the way.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Casey choked and coughed nervously on his soda at Bella's comment,catching his breath than clearing his throat,before speaking again.

"So,did you guy have family,parents,sibilings.Do they know you guys traveled to a different world?" he asked. "I can understand they might be pretty worried,that you guys just up and disappeared."

Casey took another drink from his cup as he looked at the T.V. to catch a particularly good play on the football game he was watching, giving the team he was rooting for a scoring drive.

"Touchdown" he fist pumped excitedly.

REBEL
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
@Kaijin
"Eh wha-NYAA!!!" Mimika jolted in surprise, she let out a lewd moan afterwards

"Haha, see your weakness wasn't even that hard to-whoa!" Macy was surprised when T.J. Carried her, she blushed, seeing his gentle face smile back at her, telling her that she is no trouble for him even without her wool "Oh T.J. Your so sweet!" Macy said, kissing him back when he kissed her

"Hey! I want to join too!" Macy said as she jumped on T.J.s back, her claws dug slightly on his shoulders, her tail waving around in excitement "I'll help you get her nice and clean!"
"My..." I chuckled slightly as my cheeks were red "If you keep flattering that much I'll end up getting addicted to it... And I'll have to pamper you even more" I playfully told to the lovely sheepgirl I was carrying to the shower, but on the way to the bathroom I felt a sharp yet feeble pain on my shoulders that made me wince "Ow... You could have warned me before doing that... But I'm more than glad to have you tagging along, dear"

Truth to be told, it was quite a lucky convenience for me that every room had its own backroom... The sight of me with a sheepgirl on my arms princess style and a catgirl on my pack in an odd piggyback and backpack style mix would have drawn too much attention.
After a short while we finally arrived to my room's bathroom, and once there I dropped the girls to the ground once again as gently as I could. "So... Do you want me to wait outside for a while until you get undressed...? Or do you want me to lend you a hand?"
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(Thank you all for waiting patiently. I apologize for the delay. I've only been able to get on for occasional, short posts, and you guys know that when I post in this RP, they are anything but short. :lol: anyways, now that I've finally done so with Taintedone's new monster girls, maybe we can get things moving, a little faster, now. :))

@Taintedone:
Suddenly, a blue portal appears in front of your computer, and two girls step out of it. One girl has white hair, and two dog like ears that are standing straight up, but halfly bent forward. Her left ear is white, and her right ear is brown. She has dark brown eyes, and she's wearing a pink dress that hangs just above her knees. The second girl Had long brown hair, wuth cow-like ears, and small horns. She has brown eyes, and is wearing a bell around her neck, and a white dress what goes down to just above her knees. Her legs are covered in brown fur, and she has cow-like hooves for feet, and a cow tail.

"Where are we?" Asked the dog girl, as she looked around.

"I'm guessing this is the place we were summoned to." Replied the cow girl.

"Well, whatever this place is, there's a lot of weird stuff, in this room." Said the dog girl, then noticing Steven, sleeping she walked over to the bed. "Come look." She said, quietly. "It's a boy."

The cow girl walks over and stands next to the dog girl. "Indeeed it is. He must be the one who summoned us."

"Well, he sure is cute looking." The dog girl said, with a smile.

"I agree." Said the cow girl, smiling as she looked at Steven.

@unknown:
"That sounds good." Jessyka said with a smile, then finishes her eggs. "But if you don't have anything to hide my tail with, how are we gonna go out to the stores, without anyone suspecting anything weird?"

@SoL:
"Hmm..." Rubi looks at the case and thinks for a moment. "Lets try this game." She said with a reassuring nod. She then stares at Tony for a second. "You think I would be that reckless? I may be part lizard, but I know not to break anything that may seem valuable." She said, then shook her head. "Regardless, let's play just play the game." She said, handing him the case.

@Vandetta:
Bella laughed at Casey's reaction. "I was only joking, no need to get so worked up."

Elizabeth sighed and rolled her eyes. "Anyways..." Focusing on Casey's question, she turned to him. "I do have parents, and two sisters. We've already grown to the age to where we can all live our own lives, so it doesn't much matter to them where I go, by now. They're probably wondering where I've been, this whole time, since I haven't seen them in a few years."

"My mother was the leader of of the pack I was in." Said Bella. "She stayed like that until I was old enough to take care of the pack, myself, and handed the leadership status to me, since I was the oldest of her four childeren, so she could move in with her husband. I led the pack, until the point when I went to training, for the propper behavior to use for when I was gonna get summoned by you, and handed the leadership to my sister."

"I had a mother." Said Eileen. "I eventually left her, at the age of 16, and went on with my own life."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Steven turned about in his light sleep. He was almost to blissful slumber when some weird voices were keeping him awake. He begrudgingly opened his eyes slightly to see some kind of cow girl and a girl with dog-like features, like some kind of werewolf or something.
"Meh..."
Steven closed his eyes again and tried to sleep.
"......Wait.......... :stunned: "
This time his eyes flashed open and he shot backwards about three feet in surprise.
"What the Hell?!!!"
He was taken by surprise but he quickly tried his best to rationalize what he saw.
".... heh.... Heh heh ha ha ha ha.... I get it.... I've been playing WAY too many video games and watched WAY too much anime.... Hallucinations would be one of the side effects, I suppose..... either that or I just fell asleep and this is just some weird dream."
after thinking out loud, he looked up at the two, admittedly attractive, beast women.
"Umm...... Hi..... I guess..... I'm Steven...."
He wasn't even sure that they would speak back.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: @SoL:
"Hmm..." Rubi looks at the case and thinks for a moment. "Lets try this game." She said with a reassuring nod. She then stares at Tony for a second. "You think I would be that reckless? I may be part lizard, but I know not to break anything that may seem valuable." She said, then shook her head. "Regardless, let's play just play the game." She said, handing him the case.

I nod and take the case from her, then get everything up and running. As I do, I say, "I'm sorry if I offended you, Rubi, but accidents happen. I've dropped controllers before, usually when I was too tired to really have any business playing a game, but... Anyway, here we go."

I give her a quick explanation of how to navigate the menus before choosing Training mode. I then give her a short summary of how each character plays, hand her the controller, and let her choose her character. As I do, I ask, "About what you said a little bit ago, why did you word it like that? I wouldn't think of lizards as being clumsy. Slow or lazy, especially when it's cold, maybe, but not butterfingered."

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

“Well, maybe you could use my coat. But I don’t know if it’s long enough for you to hide your tail.” he said after he was finished eating too. “Otherwise I will go to the stores first and buy something to hide your tail.” he said while bringing the empty plates and glasses to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. “Let me get my coat.” he said and went to the hallway and got back with his coat. “Here, try this on.”
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: @Vendetta:
Bella laughed at Casey's reaction. "I was only joking, no need to get so worked up."

Elizabeth sighed and rolled her eyes. "Anyways..." Focusing on Casey's question, she turned to him. "I do have parents, and two sisters. We've already grown to the age to where we can all live our own lives, so it doesn't much matter to them where I go, by now. They're probably wondering where I've been, this whole time, since I haven't seen them in a few years."

"My mother was the leader of the pack I was in." Said Bella. "She stayed like that until I was old enough to take care of the pack, myself, and handed the leadership status to me, since I was the oldest of her four children, so she could move in with her husband. I led the pack, until the point when I went to training, for the proper behavior to use for when I was gonna get summoned by you, and handed the leadership to my sister."

"I had a mother." Said Eileen. "I eventually left her, at the age of 16, and went on with my own life."
'Huh,seems like you guys have a lot of freedom,compare to me,hell I live on my own and my parents still always make weekly or daily visits' He said with a slight sigh. then wondered when they would make their appearance for another visit,this week. "I wonder what I'll say if they find out I have three girls living with me" he mumbled to himself.

He finished off his drink and then,took his cup nd plate into the kitchen,then came back out. "So I guess I should show you guys around the house and then the neighborhood,how about,since you guys are gonna be staying here. You mind as well get familiar with the area."

REBEL
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(due to some major events that are currently happening on my end, I may be pretty inactive (more inactive then I have been, that is) from here on out. Actually, is what has been keeping me from posting, in the first time. I apologize for the inconvenience)

@Taintedone:
"Hello there!" Replied the dog girl. "I'm Sarah, and this is my friend, Misty." She said, gesturing towards the cow girl.

"Pleased to meet you." Said Misty, with a smile.

@SoL:
"The way you said it." Said Rubi, as she looked through the characters, wondering who to choose. "It just threw me off, a little. Made me think you had little faith in me." She decided to pick Nu-13, then looked at Tony. "Ok, now what?"

@unknown:
Jessyka tried on the coat. "Hmm..." She looks behind her, to see that it is long enough to hide her tail. "Good enough for me!" She said when she looked at Dennis and smiled.

@Vendettadabeast:
"Sounds like a good idea." Elizabeth said with a smile.

"I'm in for that plan!" Said Bella, enthusiastically.

Eileen nodded in agreement. "Sure. That'll work."
Last edited by Gamergirl64 on Tue May 14, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: @SoL:
"The way you said it." Said Rubi, as she looked through the characters, wondering who to choose. "It just threw me off, a little. Made me think you had little faith in me." She decided to pick Lambda 11, then looked at Tony. "Ok, now what?"

(Lambda isn't in the first BlazBlue game, unless it's by way of DLC and I'm unaware of that. If it is, then I don't have said DLC, so...)

"Oh. Sorry about that, Rubi."

Yeah, I guess I can see how my words were misunderstood. Anyway, I shrug it off and tell her about what each button does during battle, explain the idea of combos, and tell her about the command list in the menu, as well as other things like the Guard Libra, Instant Blocking, Barrier Blocking, Counter Assault, and Barrier Burst.

"That said, you need to pick your opponent. In this case, the character will only act as a training dummy for you to beat up on, but that's good for practicing what we've gone over. Pick your 'punching bag' and we'll get started with the more hands-on practice. Oh, and I suppose you can hand the controller to me for a second after doing so so I can pick the stage and music, unless you want to."

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Steven found himself half surprised that the two girls actually talked. He began to wake up and slowly realized that this was no dream. He nervously scratched the back of his head as he continued.
"Uhh.... Well, nice to meet you too... I guess.... Umm... How... How did you two get in my apartment? I always leave my door locked.... And for that matter.... What are you?.... I've never seen girls like you before."
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Woodan
"Um yes well...I...eh..." Sheva was looking away, but keeping a straight face, blushing slightly as she adjust her glasses "Let us get started shall we?" Sheva said, taking a seat, she takes a fork and takes a bite from the slightly burnt sausage "Hmm..." Tasting it, it wasn't too bad, but she didn't seem to like it "Damn, if I only had the proper cooking materials back at my home I could have cooked a much more appealing meal. Sorry about that Elric." Sheva said

"Oh crap sorry!" Winry said as she let go, no noticing her handshake was a bit too rough for his hand

"Anyways...if you want to know what your quote on quote Looking at? Then it's simple, you called us from a survey you took from...your magic box there...me and Winry are known as Monster girls, or Mamono for short. You wanted a girlfriend so here we are, and how we got here...well I just told you that it was by succubi magic, we know nothing about how it works so don't bother asking me." She said

"Yup, and since you called us, you must be cold huh? Don't worry I'll warm you right up!" Winry jumped right at him and hugged him, her hug was tight, yet gentle, her fur felt amazingly warm, the feeling could instantly put someone in a state of relaxation in moments

@Hothead
"Huh? I am familiar with water and fruit...but what is...eh soda? Is it some sort of energy restoration drink?" Laura asked "But lobster...hmm good choice, we rarely have food like that available to us. Often we only get delicacies like that from trade, for example in exchange for our very successful vegetable patch, the centaurs would give us boar meat that they have acquired from hunting. We rarely trade with mermaids so we enjoy sea food whenever it is available to us..." Laura said

"hehe...i'm gonna get you..." Piko said softly in her dreams

"Oh boy...she's having a food chasing dream again..." Laura said, giggling slightly from amusement, seeing Piko shuffle about, smiling with drool coming out her mouth

@Kmon
"Okay fine..." Laila said as she simply stood there

"I see...got it...thank you Julia...I don't want to disappoint the many people here...I'll do my best." Marie said as she held her fist strong

"Ha, you better not choke then...okay what about me Julia?" Laila asked

"It's okay? It doesn't bother us...it's only natural that someone would be curious of our lifestyle since were foreign to this world..." Mayella said

"Yea...as for prey, well I mainly hunt deer, bore, cow, pretty much anything that has meat, can't beat meat!" Binka said proudly

@Kaijin
"Oh come now...were all lovers here right, there's no shame in watching us change nya~" Mimika said as she winced at T.J.

"Yea...you can stay if you want to..." Macy said, then taking her time, she slowly pulls her panties down. Love juices covered her panties, blushing and moaning softly as she pulls it out

"Oooooohhhh you got wet!" Mimika said as she smiled at Macy "Since where going to take a bath anyways, I might as well clean you up there first!" Mimika eagerly went to lick Macy's pussy, her rough tongue licking the juices off her

"Mimika! Your tongue is too rough Hya!" Macy fell on her butt from the pleasure
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Huh? I am familiar with water and fruit...but what is...eh soda? Is it some sort of energy restoration drink?" Laura asked "But lobster...hmm good choice, we rarely have food like that available to us. Often we only get delicacies like that from trade, for example in exchange for our very successful vegetable patch, the centaurs would give us boar meat that they have acquired from hunting. We rarely trade with mermaids so we enjoy sea food whenever it is available to us..." Laura said

"hehe...i'm gonna get you..." Piko said softly in her dreams

"Oh boy...she's having a food chasing dream again..." Laura said, giggling slightly from amusement, seeing Piko shuffle about, smiling with drool coming out her mouth
"heh heh, she IS adorable isn't she?" he said as he poured Laura some Pepsi in a cup with ice for her "tell me how it tastes...it's a sort of soft drink both children and adults can drink..." he said as he started boiling the water in a pot for the lobster as he also prepared another pot for rice

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Julia....
"Uh..." Marie didn't know exactly how to react, but seeing the others stare at her with anticipation, she simply smiled "Sure, I'd be glad to give you this...interview..." Laila shrugged her head

"Ha, you want to interview her? Please, she'll bore you in a second. I can give loads of entertainment...especially for some of you on the crowd..." Laila said with a blush

"Laila...you're such an attention whore...and a whore..." Marie said, Laila heard her and glared at her

"Well at least I'm not boring as hell...your like a brick wall..."

Before they could get into a heated argument Julia jumped in while staying in character “Commander Shepard ! Ms. Williams! You should settle your differences later right now you have a public that wants to know you.” She said using the Justicar’s tone of voice that commanded respect before looking to the newscaster “Madam newscaster could you give me and these two a moment alone first besides we don’t want to lose our place in line?”

“Okay hurry up we’re live in 4 minutes.” The Reporter said pointing to the cameraman behind with the camera and the could see the light indicating they were broadcasting live was still off..

“Okay girls no fighting unless it the kind that involves a bedroom, whip cream, chocolate, and me wearing a red wig .” She said getting Laila’s attention due to the mention of red wig while Marie wanted to know if she would be in the chocolate and whipped cream before

“Now Marie I’m going to give you a crash course about Commander Shepard for the fanboys who will no doubt be trying to talk us up later…”
Julia filled Maria in about Shepard, her mission and who she chose as a lover and what choice she made at the end of Mass Effect 2

"Okay fine..." Laila said as she simply stood there

"I see...got it...thank you Julia...I don't want to disappoint the many people here...I'll do my best." Marie said as she held her fist strong

"Ha, you better not choke then...okay what about me Julia?" Laila asked
"Just look menacing in front of the camera Laila your character Nina Williams is a sell sword and Assassin who would face down strong opponents for the right price and if she ask you a question like if you could beat Shepherd in a fight just answer like one from your world would if you encountered one.. " Julia said before looking to Marie "Marie all you need to do is respond like explained to you okay here we go I think that reporter is calling coming back.

The reporter did come back dressed like Cammy White "Okay are you girls ready to be on TV live ?" she asked them with a smile

"Yeah nice costume by the way." Julia said after giving her the once over. "

"This is Channel 10 Eyewitness News and I'm in the Gallery Mall showing you the turnout for the debut of Mass Effect 3 from EA Games and Tekken vs Street Fighter right now beside me are three cosplayers who really fit the bill for best dress for the occasion" she said before getting close to Marie "We have two a dead ringer for Mass Effect's main character Commander Shepard and one of her possible love interests the exotic Asari Justicar Samara and we also have Nina Williams the Femm Fatale character from Namco's Tekken Series who will also be playable character in Tekken vs Street fighter now before I ask who made your costumes could you three get into character for me?

"Yea, as for me, well I just sometimes whistle a tune as I hunt my prey down, kills time, but a bad a idea since they often hear me." Binka said

"Yea...there's a saying called...stalk the prey, not lure the prey. Idiot." Mayella said

"Oh leave me alone, I get bored stalking them, it takes too long." Binka complained

“So what type of prey do you hunt on your world Binka?” Miki asked with a smirk.

"Miki stop prying!" Kevin said with annoyance.

"Hey I want to know as much about the new lady's of my young lord as possible Kenji-kun," she said staring up the car and driving toward the city stopping at the first light.

"It's okay? It doesn't bother us...it's only natural that someone would be curious of our lifestyle since were foreign to this world..." Mayella said

"Yea...as for prey, well I mainly hunt deer, bore, cow, pretty much anything that has meat, can't beat meat!" Binka said proudly.
"Cool we should go hunting some time I know a good place to find deer back home but you'll need to convince Kenji take the summer home in that area." Miki said with an impish smirk. " It also has a nice view of the countryside and an indoor hot spring too."

"Wow Miki you're really trying to get us to accept you as our new retaining...."

"No I just getting to know Lady Binka and Mayella as much as possible my lord." she said before making a turn on the main road into Center City "We're almost near the first of many stores her ladyship wanted me to make sure they bought something more that what you have them wearing."

"Thanks Miki, but you don't need to worry about me picking someone else as a personal assistant." Kevin explained "I was hoping to get my affairs in order first before seeking you out. Besides aren't you working with the Metropolitan police back in japan?"

"I'm a reserve member Kenji-Kun I've been waiting for you to return home and was almost ready to sneak into your house and ambush you into agreeing but since your fiance's beat me to it I guess I own them one." she said with a smirk "And I was going to use my handcuffs too."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals