The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

A fun-filled journey!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
MonsterGirlLuver

The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Until recently, the Demon Lord ruled over the lands of this planet. He created creatures known as Mamono in order to indirectly get rid of the human population. He did this by giving the Mamono very atractive bodies of that of human women. Some of these creatures would be seductive and lure the men away. Others would try to become part of the human towns and find a suitable man there and of course be welcomed amongst the humans. Others, however, would merely force themselves upon the men and have their way with them, taking them away to God knows where. The Gaurdian/God/Deity (or whatever you want to call it) of this world would not stand for this. He allowed his brother (the Demon Lord) to go too far. But unfortunately he could not interfere directly. So he reached into the stars and plucked a champion from another world. This person had undergone terrible pain and had almost lost everything. Rejected and cast aside by his own God and unwelcomed in an unforgiving world, and tossed into the depths of Hell where he didn't belong. The Gaurdian pulled him from the fiery depths and granted him new life, and grand powers equal to that of the Gods theselves. This person marched into the Demon Lord's castle alone and was not seen ever again... At least, that's the OFFICIAL story.

A new Demon Lord now sits on the throne. The Hero, after destroying the previous Demon Lord, absorbed all of his power and became even more powerful, awakening the Demon within him. However, instead of being corrupted by the power, he controlled it and became something even greater. A man with the power o a Demon and the heart of an Angel. A man worthy of the throne. The planet has been at peace ever since. The Human population has grown and the humans and Mamono now live side by side in peace and harmony.

The new King now sits on his thrown...bored out of his mind. He gives a loud yawn and says "Ya know what. I think I'm gonna take a stroll." He puts on his cape, takes his human form (6'8" with long, spiky, dark red hair, and a scar on his right eye.) and pushes the castle doors open and looks down the steps at the bustling city below him. He smiles and walks towards it.
Last edited by MonsterGirlLuver on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The World of Mamora

Post by hothead1021 »

A boy of 18 with snow white hair, and indigo blue eyes was seen at the town square wearing black thin rimmed glasses, a red overcoat, a white undercoat, jean blue pants and red shoes was in the town square with children having fun floating inside bubbles as they hovered a safe height above the ground, below them is soft pillows and hay for a safe drop should one pop there bubbles "heh heh, this is so cool" a little boy said as he and another bumped into each other, the crowd clapped there hands at the amusing sight as Marthy chanted a spell and created a flock of ice birds that flew between the kids, the sun shining on there glass like bodies made the sight more amazing.

There by the magician's side stood a girl who looked 18 what was also striking about her was not only her long blonde hair, or her hooded cloak, but her prism eyes. she looked at the sight the magician was preforming with amazement and pretty much kept close to the magician with a smile. "You're really having fun, aren't you master?" The Magician chuckled "Jeez Megumi, please call me Marthy, it is my name you know, and of course I am." Megumi giggled "Alright, Master Marthy." Marthy chuckled "Alright, you can call me that for now Megumi." Inside the mind, a male voice could be heard ["wow Mara, you sure are a crowd pleaser"] a feminine voice replied ["Heh, It's kinda fun to entertain people like this, wouldn't you agree Marthy?"] the two voices chuckle as the magician made mist appear in the sky to make a rainbow across the square
Last edited by hothead1021 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

As Allen walked all alone with his trusty Katana that is his precious family heirloom, a he see's a succubus woman, she seemed to wear laid back clothing as she ran towards Allen

"Look out!" She said as she hit Allen on the chest as he stumbles back a bit, but catches her

"Hey, you okay?" He asked her, she smiled at him as she wrapped her tail around his waist

"I don't know...are you?" She said seductively

"Hey!" He said blushing as he pushed her off gently
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

"My lord" a small girl with alice like features and pale skin glomps the demon lord. I look up at my lord and rescuer. "Are you going out, and may I accompany you?" With out waiting I snuggle into his arm as I flutter by his side my large wings holding up my small body and lewd and D sized bust that almost looks comical on such a small frame. I then whistle for my maid and slave to come with us like a good puppy.I take her lease in my hands as I beam at my lover.
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
MonsterGirlLuver

I smile at my Oppai Loli wife and hold her in my arms. I then lift her up and place her on my shoulders, her breasts laying on top of my head. I chuckle stupidly "Heheh. Boob hat." I grin as I walk into the city with my wife and notice a magician performing in the square. I watch the tricks her performs and say "Very well done sir Magician. However, I think I can do better." I set my wife down and step forward, my cloak flowing in the wind. I roll up my sleeves and crack my knuckles and neck. I take my cloak and close the front of it, then I open it once more and dozens of small fuzzy animals poor safely onto the pillows. The animals consisted of kittens, puppies, bunnies, and even a few baby seals. "Ta-Da!"

A guard stepped forward to Allen and the succubus. "There a problem here sir?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy smiled and claps along with the cheering crowd "You sure are a talented one stranger." [" Hmm, whoever this is, he is powerful, That I'm sure."] Mara spoke in the mind ["He seems to be holding back, why not indulge the audience a bit more?"] Mara giggles ["wow, this seems to be fun for you huh?'] Marthy bows and waves his staff, he flying ice birds come together to form a much larger ice bird with a glass like body and eyes as white as snow, as it took flight, each beat of it's wings caused snow to fall from it, covering the square with snow, the kids from the bubbles popped there bubbles and landed softly on the pillows and hay to have fun in the snow "Might I ask for your name stranger?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

"Not really...thank you for-" Allen said, but then Idoun smiled at the guard

"Hello!" She said happily as she waved her hand, then hugging Allen casually even though he doesn't even know her

"I'm sorry but who are you!? All you've done so far is hug and cuddle me!" Then looking at the guard, Allen smiles "Hey, I was wondering where the king of this world is...or his proper title Demon lord...I wanted to apply as either a foot soldier or even a body guard..." Allen said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

MonsterGirlLuver

"I have many names Magician. Which do you wish to hear?" I raise my hand towards the ice bird and use a telekinetic force to hold it in place. I close my hand and the bird explodes into snow which falls down upon the children. I whirl my hand slightly and some of the snow comes together to form a large snow ball which I place in the middle of the children. I do the same action again, only this time creating a slightly smaller ball. I do it another time and make an even smaller ball and place both those snow balls onto the bottom one. I pull from my cloak a handful of black marbles which I begin flicking at the balls of snow. 3 hit in a straight line pointing upwards onto the middle section and the rest onto the top section, making a smiley face, creating a snow man. I then snap my fingers and the snow becomes dozens of white-furred fuzzy bunnies. Where the marbles once were were now black spots on a few of the bunnies. The bunnies soon hop onto the pillows and cuddle with the children.

The guard runs his chin and notices me doing tricks for the children. He points at me and says "Ask him. He can probably help you out. And madam, if the man does not wish for you to hug him, please refrain from doing so." The guard then walks away.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Re: The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

Post by Pokemonaces »

Allen smiled at the guard "Now please get off me..." Allen said as he ran to the man doing tricks for children "Hello there...I'm looking for some guy called the Demon lord and offer him my life and honor to protect him...I envy tha-" Idoun then suddenly tackled him

"Oh thats mean...you shouldn't be talking to an Heir to a rich family you know..." She said

"Whats your name?" Allen asked

"Idoun Holesveine the Third..." She said

"Hmm...never heard of it..." Allen said getting up "Also...nice tricks...very impressive..." He said talking to the man

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy watched as the stranger preform his tricks as Marthy nodded and spoke "hmm, How about your name and official title? I feel as though you are someone important, and so, My name is Marthy nice to meet you, and this is my familiar Megumi." Mergumi waves her hand as she stood behind Marthy and looks at the stranger with her prism eyes. Marthy then noticed Allen and Idoun and smiled at them. ["Somehow I feel as though this was what one would call, "A fated encounter."] Marthy spoke in the mind ["You think so? I'd call it a very coincidental meeting."] Mara replied in the mind

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess

I walk up to Megumi. "You.. I.." groans. "I ..member you.." I then pass out as some of my early memory returns.
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

MonsterGirlLuver

I at Allen. "Thank you. I try my best." I turn to Marthy in time to see Athena fall unconscious and catch her. I shrug and let her sleep. "Sorry about her. Anyway, about my name. My true name has been long forgotten. I am called by my friends Zeke. My official title...well, I also have many of those." I turn back to Allena and say "Why would you want to devote yourself to one person? If you wish to go into a profession like that, you need to devote yourself to your home and country, not just your king/queen."
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

If I had a home to go to I would but..." He showed the man his Katana "The only home I have now is justice..." He said with a serious look "But...I guess your right...perhaps I should look for someone to spend time with..." He said

"Then spend it with me!" Idoun said as she smiled at Allen

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Megumi goes to Athena and places a hand on her head she looks at Marthy who shook his head "I think it would e best to let her sleep it off. It doesn't look fatal at least." Megumi nodded as she went back to Marthy's side who then turned to Zeke "Well Zeke, then I have just one question for you, from when you arrived, it looks as though you arrived from the castle, this is a long shot to ask but, Are you the Demon Lord or someone who works with the demon Lord?" Marthy asked as he looked at Zeke with curiosity.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

"Well, I had to bring her inside to rest," I say, looking at Athena. "If you come in with me I'll show you." I begin heading back to the castle with Athena in my arms.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Allen smiled at the man "Alright...I'll go with you..." Allen said smiling as he had Idoun next to him

"I'm coming too...it's boring where I am and I want to follow you tp spice up my life a bit..." She said to him

"Whatever..." He said ignoring her as he followed the man

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy followed Zeke to the castle as he turned to Allen, he sounded a little more shy than the individual that was preforming at the square "H-hello there, p-pleased to meet you, my name is Marthy Ambrosius, and this is my familiar, and love Megumi." Megumi waved at Allen and Idoun while looking a the two with her prism eyes, keeping close to Marthy along the way.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

As we enter the castle, I move to the side of the entrance hall and place Athena onto a sofa to rest on. In the back of the hall, an empty throne sits, it's seat still warm from it's previous occupant. The throne itself seems to eminate a dark aura itself. I walk towards the throne. As I near it, my skin begins to change to a dark blue color, and scales form on different parts, including my wrists, my elbows and my knees, creating spikes that stick out in an angled fashion. I sit in the throne and my eyes have become pure red, however a third eye opens on my forehead. A large eye with pure black pupil and retina (or whatever you call the area around the pupil) this eye, which observes the others within the room, though it's actually switching from one person to the next constantly, always feels like its staring directly at you, gazing deep into your soul and subconscious. "Now, if you have questions, then ask them now, I plan on heading to the bar soon." I grin , revealing my razor sharp teeth.
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Ugh.." I wake up and look around and then take my normal spot on the thrones on the thrones back, sitting sideways. "Hello Megumi, its been what 400 years? Darling I remember everything now! Thanks to seeing someone from my past."
Image Image

MonsterGirlLuver

I raise and eyebrow and look to Athena sitting on one of the other thrones. "Hm? You know her? OH! You have your memories back. That's good! You seem to be...different somehow. Your tone of voice is rather...um...different."