The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

A fun-filled journey!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

Post by EndZoner »

@Everyone in the Throne Room
Ishimaru and Asami stared at Aiko in disbelief at her words. "What?", they both said in unison as they stared at each other. "That's not fair! We both know that Asami will never keep her mouth shut!", Ishimaru said as he indicated Asami who in turn stared at him in disbelief. "Shut up! I can stay quiet whenever I want!", Asami said to Ishimaru. "Okay than, let's see!", Ishimaru said as he began to stare at Asami as he waited for her to screw up whenever she starts to speak. Asami simply poor herself a cup of tea and quietly at a slow pace to keep her mind calm from making a snark comment when some of the guests said something stupid.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

My eyes widen and I grin. "I sense a time to intervene. Come Athena," I disappear into thin air.

@Throne Room
My face suddenly appears from thin air right next to Asami's head. I have the world's creepiest grin and speak in a raspy whisper "I am the Penis Fairy. I am here to deliver a good dicking~"
Bunny Athena appears on the table directly in front of Asami, but now she has large bunny boobs which look extremely out of place on a bunny. A carrot is neatly tucked in her bunny cleavage.

(GET EXCITED CUS ITS GONNA GET WEIRD!)
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

Minerva: Follows the three humans that Have garnered her attention. "Hehe One of these girls Has the power of both light and dark in her.. the other seems fairly good with swords.. and that 3rd one will make a good snack.. as well as mmm a good bed warmer.."
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
Spoiler: show
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
The teacup Asami was drinking from was shattered to pieces in her hands. She was sweating bullets from trying her best to resist the great urge to make a snark remark. She stared at Zeke's stupid face he was making from what he had just said earlier. She than proceeded to stare at the rabbit before her and her left eye began twitching uncontrollably. At this very moment, Asami was using every ounce of her willpower to resist temptation. Now she was close to her limit to start making the snarkiest remarks, but barely hold it in her. At best, if another outrageous thing were to occure, she would probably snap. "This...", Asami began speaking, "This is completely random.", Asami began telling herself. "People do random things to have fun.", Asami said while making a forced smile on her face, "I can handle this...", Asami said as her eyes began watering from strain of her resistance. She proceeded to lean to Ishimaru's ear and whispered something that was so quiet that no one can make out she was saying, except her and Ishimaru. He nodded in unstandment waited for the right moment to make sure none of them will suffer from humiliation. She leaned back away from him and proceed to take another cup of tea and began drinking it at a fast rate and refilling it to calm herself as much as possible.
MonsterGirlLuver

@Endzoner
I lean in and whisper in her ear "You smell nice~" I give her a lick on the cheek. I reach down and begin to poke her bellybutton. My left hand reaches out and grasps Ishimura's face and shakes him vigorously.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

@Everyone in the throne room

Jason remains silent, only giving an approving nod to Aiko before turning his attention towards Ishimaru and Asami, content to watch their own interactions without a word leaving his mouth...Only for a gasp to escape his lips as he sees Zeke enter the fray from out of nowhere, along with what looks to be a bunny...with rather large breasts enter as well, causing Jason to blink a couple of times before shaking his head and sighing ti himself. Looking back, Jason couldn't help but smile at the sight of Asami attempting to hold herself back, a sense of satisfaction coursing through him as he waits patiently for her to finally crack and say something snarky, just for the chance to see her being punished, though when Zeke proceeds to lick her cheek and poke her bellybutton while shaking Ishimaru's head, Jason felt his more 'nice guy' persona leak through, which was reflected in his tone of voice, playful ,yet slightly serious.

"Lord Zeke. I do think that little Asami there has had enough and is about to crack from your general playfullness any second now. I believe her to be too easy of a target for your...randomness and should be left alone for a more suitable target, whoever that may be."

With another sigh escaping his lips, Jason briefly looks over at Asami and gives her a quick wink before returning his attention to Zeke and remaining quiet while closing his eyes.

@Hot

Bishop looks over at Neb and remains quiet for a few second as he contemplates just what the young man just said to him. Although Neb couldn't see it, Bishop was slowly grinning ear to ear as he looks over at the door and then back at him while a whispered chuckle left him.

"Heh. Does an Amazoness hunt men? Don't answer that as it's indeed yes and I would love to rob these thieves blind. Lets do it and leave before they even know what hit them Neb."
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@Everyone i the Throne Room
Asami quickly grabbed the tray that was holding the tea kettle and cups and brought to smash him in the face for licking her cheek as self-defense. Ishimaru was about to execute the plan that Asami told him until Zeke grabbed his face and shaking very hard. "The Hell?!", Ishimaru yelled as he held onto Zeke's to try to get his hand to let go of him, "Let go, damn it!", Ishimaru yelled. At the same moment, Asami have began repeatedly smashing the tray on Zeke's head, "Self-defense! Self-defense! Self-defense!", she began screaming as she brought down the tray on Zeke's head.
MonsterGirlLuver

@Endzoner
The tray merely dented after making contact with my face. I laugh as Asami assaults me with the tray. I release Ishimura's face, only to pull his chair back and make him fall to the floor. I then pull out a plushie of a baby deal and begin bonking Asami on her head a counter attack to the tray.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
(Hey thanks man, I was alone most of the time :lol: )
Allen: "Oh no worries friend..." He said, but clearly he felt the cold energy, but kept his cool since he could somewat relate "Nice to meet you kid...name's Allen. And this...his is Idoun." I said as she looked at him as if he didn't want to introduce her

Idoun: "Oh thanks alot bro." Nice to meet you. What's you name?"
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone in the throne room.
Marthy, Mara and Megumi found the scene so hilarious that they couldn't help but laugh, Aiko also couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, this is the best dinner entertainment ever." She said as she took a sip of tea, meanwhile Marthy whispered to Jason "Ohh if only we could record this for others to see." He said

@ShadowbladeX
Neb smirks as they headed to an area close enough so that they could hide until the thieves left. "We have to be careful here." he whispered to Bishop

@Poke (and possibly Patchy)

(No worries man XD)
The Man nodded "My name is Tyson Aquias, very nice to meet you both. You two must lead a very interesting life being brother and sister." he said with a warm smile. He then shivered a little, which he himself found extremely unusual.
Last edited by hothead1021 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@Everyone in the Throne Room
Ishimaru fell onto his back when Zeke pulled his chair back, "The Hell are you doing?!", Ishimaru angriliy yelled at Zeke as he got back up to he feet. Meanwhile, Asami was still hitting Zeke's head with the tray and turned to Ishimaru, "Help me with this guy!", she yelled at Ishimaru. "With pleasure.", Ishimaru said as he grbbed the tea kettle and pout its content on Zeke's head as retaliation from earlier. "I have seen insane people with amazing powers, but you sir, have made a whole new level in insanity.", Ishimaru said as he continue to pour the tea on Zeke's head.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

@Everyone in the throne room.

Jason had to resist the urge to laugh at the antics between Ishimaru, Asami and Zeke, his hand covering his mouth in order to help keep the laughter from escaping his lips. Hearing Marthy whisper to him only incited Jason to lean over and whisper back.

"Oh I agree with you there Marthy. I wish Bishop was here so he could get in on the laughs going on here. Wonder what's going to happen next?"

@Hot
Bishop slowly followed Neb closer and closer to an area to hide from the thieves till the left, his head turning towards Neb and whispering back.

"Yeah. Don't wanna have the thieves on us before we get the good and get out. Just gotta wait for the drunks to leave, then it's looting time."
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
MonsterGirlLuver

The moment the tea makes contact with my head, it freezes and freezes the teapot as well. It then shatters into tiny pieces. I stop pummeling Asami with the stuffed seal toy and stand up, grabbing Asami by the feet and holding her upside down once more. I pull the seal toy back, but it then begins to change, growing and turning into a giant stuffed Narwhal toy. I hit Ishimura with the stuffed Narwhal and knock him on his back. "HAHA! NONE SHALL STAND AGAINST THE MIGHT HORNED WHALE!"
(Not that anyone native to this world would know what a Narwhal is.)
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
Ishimaru was sent to the floor when Zeke whacked him with a strange stuffed animal. Ishimaru stared at Zeke and back to Asami, "It's like we're dealing with a kid here.", Ishimaru stated. Asami however, was eerily silent at the moment as she is held upside-down again, "You think?", Asami said sarcastically. "Well, if there's one thing I now about kids is that they love sweets.", Ishmaru said as he got back to his feet, "Hey Zeke, theres is a merchent in the market district selling a strange candy called Pocky.", Ishimaru said to Zeke, "Just saying.", he added.
MonsterGirlLuver

I grin and place the Narwhal on my back like it was a blade and reach into my pocket, pull out a box of chocolate covered pocky. "No thanks, I got my own." I then open the top and open my mouth, pouring the tasty sticks into my mouth, a seemingly endless supply of them pouring out. I then stop and place Asami on the ground, right side up. "Just felt like messing with you guys for the moment. But there is one more thing." I snap my fingers and behind Asami pops a rather large Siberian Husky, which leaps onto Asami, mounts her, and begins humping. Ishimura was then smothered by a large pile of fluffy baby animals, including bunnies, kittens, puppies, and seals. "Where is your God now!?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
"Uh-huh.", Ishimaru said when Zeke explain his reasons with his mind still on the large amount of Pocky, Zeke had just ate. "The Hell?!", Asami had just yelled out when a large dog pop out f nowhere and began humping Asami, "A little help here!", Asami yelled at Ishimaru as she tries to get dog off of her. "Coming!", Ishimaru said before he is smother by a large amount of baby animals."Just hang on a sec!", Ishimaru yelled out as he tries to get the animals off of him one by one without hurting them when a seal landed on his head. "Don't you think they shouldn't be here?", Ishimaru asked as he picked the seal off his head and held it in front of him, "Where are you from anywhere?", he asked the seal who replied with a cute yelping sound. "Aw, that's adora- Stay focus!", Ishimaru yelled at himself as he put the seal down and began getting the other animals off of him. "Just hang on for a minute!", Ishimaru said to Asami. "Fine, just be glad that my kimono is keeping the dog out.", Asami said as she continue to get the dog off of her.
MonsterGirlLuver

Many other dogs of different adorable fluffy kinds of dogs came out and began licking her. It was plain it was mating season for them, as they were now practically driven mad by the female pheromones of where they came from. "Heh. You must smell one of their females. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Even as Ishi began pulling the animals away, they all began to leap on him, holding him down.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
"Ack!", Asami yelped as many other dogs came out of nowhere and began licking her. "Shut up!", Asami yelled at Zeke, when he made a comment about her and the dogs. "Anytime today, Ishimaru!", Asami yelled at Ishimaru. "You think I'm not taking this seriously?!", Ishimaru yelled back as he grabbed a kitten from his face. "Just hold on a bit longer! These guys are to cute for me to even mishandle them!", Ishimaru yelled before he is hit by a barrage of bunnies that cause him to lose his balance and fell to the floor.
MonsterGirlLuver

I look at Ishi and raise my hand. "Now! BEHOLD!" I snap my fingers and Ishi becomes a woman. The animals crawl off him, but then many tiny "overly-friendly" octopi leap onto Ishimura, covering him and slimy wiggly mini-octopi. "HAHA!"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
"The Hell?!", Ishimaru yelled out in shock in a new female voice. "Holy crap!", Asami yelled in surprise at Ishimaru's new body. "Okay this has gne too far now!", Ishimaru yelled in anger and began hastily grabbing the octopi's and throwing them across the room to actually go help Asami and get his good ol' male body again.