The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

A fun-filled journey!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
MonsterGirlLuver

Re: The World of Mamora (Open, RP)

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Even as he began to toss them off, more octopi lept onto him, cuddling him in the sliminess. I kneel down next to Asami and say "You know, you can end this now. All you have to do, is release your urge. Go ahead, INSULT ME. Make some snarky, bratty comment! DO YOUR WORST YOU LITTLE SPOILED BRAT!" The expression on my face could only be compared to by one thing, insanity.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

@MnsterGirlLuver
"Ack!", Ishimaru yelped as more octopi's began jumping onto 'her', "This feels so gross!", Ishimaru cried out as he continue to his pointless action of pulling and throwing off the octopi's off of 'her'. "So that's why your doig this!", Asami yelled at Zeke as she moved her face away from the dogs that were licking her face. "Don't do it, Asami-sama!", Ishimaru yelled out to her, "We both know that we both will look ridiculous in those dresses.", Ishimaru yelled, "And I hate dancing!", Ishimaru added. "Do your worst! I will never wear those dress and humiliate myself!", Asami yelled at Zeke in defiance.
MonsterGirlLuver

I grin and snap my fingers, the dogs quickly rushing off and disappearing. I reach down and pinch both of Asami's cheeks, moving them around. And if that doesn't work, I go back to my usual tickling, poking, pinching, and other such things to force Asami to laugh. "Go on! Do it! What's worse!? Enduring my torture? Or dancing around in a dress for a few moments? If you don't insult me, I'll start thinking you like me. And if that happens, I'll have no choice but to take you as my bride!"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
Asami was relieved that the dogs have finally disappear to where ever they came from, but was a bit annoyed when Zeke decided to start pinching her cheeks. However, after that was pointless, Asami began holding herself from laughing the tickling Zeke is her. "Holy crap, you got a point!", Ishimaru yelled when Zeke just made a good point. "Well, lets get this over with.", Asami said as she got to her feet and pulled out a frying pan from her sleeves and swung it at Zeke's head, "Who the Hell are you calling a bitch, you insane moronic tyrant!", Asami yelled at Zeke. "Let him have it, Asami-sama!", Ishimaru said with a fist in the air while at the same time covered in the octopi, "And change me back while you at it!", Ishimaru added.
MonsterGirlLuver

The frying pan denting on my head. "Now, to be fair I never called you a bitch, to the best of my knowledge. I called you a BRAT. Big difference, similar meanings though. And second of all, who are you calling a Tyrant? I find that insulting. My kingdom is in the middle of peace and prosperity! People are happy! Does that sound like the work of a Tyrant to you? Also, moronic? There's a BIG difference between moronic and insane. Perhaps if you actually acted like a human being, I wouldn't be treating you this way? If you actually showed respect to others and weren't such a whiny BRAT, I would leave you alone."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
"You did too call me a bitch!", Asami yelled, "You called me a female of one of those dogs, and from remembering the last time I check a dictionary, a female dog is called a 'bitch'!", Asami yelled. "Oh, I can be respectful, you just haven't earned my respect!", Asami added. "Okay Asami-sama, we get it, Zeke is a insane ruler that does random things that annoys large amount of people for no apparent reasons.", Ishimaru said, "Now get these off of me!", Ishimaru yelled while indicating the octopi.
MonsterGirlLuver

I flick Asami on the forehead. "WRONG! I said you must smell like one of their females. I never said you are one!" I turn to Ishimura. "Also, I do not annoy large amounts of people. Some enjoy my antics, and others who I CHOOSE to annoy are only small groups or individuals that have issues. Such as the little brat over here." I snap my fingers and all the little animals, except one bunny which is laying on top of Ishi's head, all run off and disappear. The bunny's ears dropping down and laying on the side of Ishimura's face. "I shall keep you as a woman until you are done with your dance. Something tells me you'd feel more embarrassed as a male in a dress than a female. Plus if you're one of those people who LIKE crossdressing, we won't have to see your erection through your dress."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
Ishimaru narrows 'her' eyes at Zeke, "Can we just get this over with?", Ishimaru asked, "I want my body back to the way it was.", Ishimaru finished as 'she' picked the bunny off of 'her' head and held it to 'her' chest while petting it. "Yeah, I lost the bet already so let's get this over with.", Asami agreed.
MonsterGirlLuver

Suddenly, I am wearing a wiener costume. "YAY! I AM ZE VIENER!!!" I suddenly start running around and cheering. That's when the real me came from the side, casually drinking out of cup containing an unknown beverage. I look at the Wiener with agitation. I grab him, tear the wiener costume off and rip his head off, revealing him to be an android. "A malfunction. Easily fixed." The severed robo head then shouts "HEY! You guys hear the one about the Priest and the Rabi?" But before he could tell his joke, I crush his mechanical skull in my hands, turning him to scrap. The body, stiffening up and falling to the floor. "Sorry about that everyone, another of my failed creations I use as a decoy. Did everyone enjoy his company?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
Both Ishimaru and Asami stood next to each other while staring at the strange antics of the Wiener Zeke, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?", Ishimaru ask. "If I say no, can we say it never even cross our mind?", Asami replied. "Yes.", Ishimaru simply said until the real Zeke decided to fix the problem with violence. Both Ishimaru and Asami both made a hand gesture and say, "Eh.", in unison to indicate that it was weird but entertaining at the same time. "Alright, with that out of the way, can we get this over with?", Asami asked.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone in the throne room
Asami giggled "He was very entertaining, even some of the Kunoichi on break were enjoying it." she commented pointing to some of the kunoichi on the beams watching the scene unfold below them. Marthy sighs "See guys? this is why you never screw with the Demon Lord." Mara nods "yes, even I would stay away from his antics if I could." Megumi nods "and from what I just witnessed, I might need to keep my guard up more." she said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
MonsterGirlLuver

@Hothead
"You guys are fine. As long as you're not whiny little brats I won't bother you." I give a chuckle and look around. "So, anything left for me to eat?"

@Everyone
At the edge of town, several high powered individuals entered the city. These aura of pure hate and rage filled the air. Soon, explosions were heard. People were screaming. And maniacal laughter as heard as they shouted "BRING US YOUR LORD!" "BRING US YOUR KING!" "BRING US THE DEMON LORD!!!" The guards were no match for these beings of hate. Quickly being dispatched, they pressed on to the palace, seeking an "audience" with the Demon Lord.

@Everyone in the throne room
My face turns from cheerful to grim in an instant. I look to the doors and stand up, taking strides as I approached the doors. "Dinner will have to wait. We've got a minor problem. But don't worry, I'll deal with it."

((This is one of the few serious parts I'm adding in. A "minor" conflict during which Zeke will demonstrate some of his power. You've seen his silly side, now it's time for his serious side.))
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Allen: "Ah, well she says so otherwise and I can't really do anything about it so I'll just have to deal with it most of the time." Allen said, then frowning for a sec as he felt the energy on Tyson, Idoun sensed it too as she looked at Allen before looking back at him

Idoun: "Hey kid, you okay? I can feel you energy..." She asked in a concerned voice
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
Ishimaru tilted 'her' head at Zeke curiously, "Holy crap.", Ishimaru said, "He can actually get serious?!", Ishimaru asked. Asami stared at Zeke, "If it were a minor problem, than why are you serious?", Asami said, "Kinda ironic don't you think?", she finished. "Welp, we got nothing better to do before we humiliate ourselves, so can we tag along to this 'minor' problem?", Ishimaru asked.
MonsterGirlLuver

@Endzoner
"That all depends. Are you comfortable watching blood, guts, gore, and other bodily pieces and juices being flung about in a violent fashion in a fit of insanity induced rage?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
"Well, when you put it like that than no.", Ishimaru simply said. "Alright, lets get this over with.", Asami said as she calls to some of the servants to prepare both her and Ishimaru for one of the world's embarrassing event.
MonsterGirlLuver

(Actually, I'm not gonna do the whole gruesome scene. Too much trouble.)

@Throne room
Before actually leaving through the door, the door is busted open and I am flung back into the room and smash into the dinner table, shattering it. "...Ow." I stand up and brush off some debris. I then calmly walk to the door and leave, the doors are magically fixed as I leave. Soon, much chaos is heard as the screams of citizens are replaced by the screams of my enemies. Along with a series of crunchy noises and tearing. Soon enough, the city falls silent and a bright glow is seen through the cracks of the doors. I then enter through the doors, the city behind me completely fixed, as of nothing ever happened. Citizens are going about their business like normal. The only thing left of the conflict is the blood I am covered in. I am chewing on an unknown piece of meat. I talk with my mouth full "Problem solved. Where's the bath?" I then swallow the meat and sit down.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@MonsterGirlLuver
Ishimaru and Asami both stared at Zeke in their new geisha outfits. "I'm glad I didn't see any of that.", Asami said. "Really? Because I'm kinda curious.", Ishimaru said. Asami just sighed, "It doesn't really matter. Lets just get this over with so we can go back to eating.", Asami whined. "Fine. Start the music!", Ishimaru said to the maids that began playing the traditional music for geisha's to dance to.
MonsterGirlLuver

(You guys just didn't do ANYTHING while I was gone? Wow.)
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

(Yeah, apparently Patchy never did anything so we kinda did nothing. But anyway, welcome back!)