Monster Isle - The Adventure

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Re: Monster Isle - The Adventure

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Sam nodded and got down on his knees in the sand. He dug deep into the sand and pulled back, leaving a straight crease. He then made too more lines to form an arrow and drew out a short message below it.

"Survivors this way"

"Ok, lets do it."
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Tsar raised an eyebrow at the arrow he drew in the sand, it seemed kind of redundant since there would be three trails of foot prints leading that way anyway... though maybe not everyone would look for foot prints...

Tsar nodded at the arrow and began walking along the beach with the two others, sticking closer to the trees where he could remain in the shade and where the sand wouldn't slow his speed down.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

"Agreed but we won't find any fresh water on the beach guys, were gonna have to move inland for that." Steven said

" However it would be useful to find anything that we can use to make a shelter or some kind of tool, junk from ships and shipwrecks wash up on these little islands all the time." Steven said smiling at his intellect

"I don't think we would have to worry about making anything like personal defense weapons or the like, tropical islands like this don't usually have large predators thanks the the size of the island, you see a big predator needs lots of food to keep itself alive, so the smaller the island the smaller the population of creatures, thus the smaller the predators need to be to support themselves." Steven lectured inhaling a bit at the end

"Sorry about that i tend to rant when i get smart.." holding a hand at the back of his head.

Stevens stomach growled loudly once again showing his need to feed.

"Huh maybe i can try spearfishing, unless we discover some kind of canned food or something from the ship. i wonder if it sunk..." Steven pondered
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Spoiler: show
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Tsar nodded, "however this island is strange enough to have coniferous trees and other non tropical variants... also we don't really know how big this place is... heck it might not even be an island..." added Tsar somewhat unsure.

At the mention of spearfishing he almost tripped in surprise, "do you really know how to even do that?" he asked shocked that someone would actually know how to spear fish in this day and age.

"Though I don't think food will be much of an issue, we could always catch crabs or something, there is probably plenty of them around and their not exactly the most agile creatures... though I'm personally hoping to find some fruit or something so we don't have to resort to violence against the local wildlife" noted Tsar sourly, the thought of killing any sort of animals did not sit too well with him, buying them dead at a store was one thing but killing them wouldn't feel right for him...
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

Tsar CUBE wrote:Tsar nodded, "however this island is strange enough to have coniferous trees and other non tropical variants... also we don't really know how big this place is... heck it might not even be an island..." added Tsar somewhat unsure.

At the mention of spearfishing he almost tripped in surprise, "do you really know how to even do that?" he asked shocked that someone would actually know how to spear fish in this day and age.
"well not really but I've seen Bear do it lots of times, and hell theirs no reward without effort after all!" Steven retorted

"Though I don't think food will be much of an issue, we could always catch crabs or something, there is probably plenty of them around and their not exactly the most agile creatures... though I'm personally hoping to find some fruit or something so we don't have to resort to violence against the local wildlife" noted Tsar sourly, the thought of killing any sort of animals did not sit too well with him, buying them dead at a store was one thing but killing them wouldn't feel right for him...

"Well right now we aren't in our favored habitat so finding dead things out here isn't a safe thing to eat. Truth be told kid, I don't really think the fish are 'local' per say as the majority are migratory. Besides you can't cling to that weakness for animals in a survival situation, either its you or them out here, and I don't think the ocean will mind losing a few fish to some Shipwreck survivors, especially seeing as how thousands of fish are caught and eaten every day." Steven responds logic overriding his manners for a moment.
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

after tiring his legs for walking the shore for the fifth time Jean gives up the idea of waiiting for another drifter.
*grrmm*
...now he is hungry and need to look for food before fainting...
Jean walks into the island's trees passing by his latest enemy, the hermit crab. Soon he'd come back and hunt him and cook him and eat him and... how the hell could he cook him with no fire? Jean decides to look for a safe place to pass the night and for food.

Walking around he hears several shouts from persons but those were far from him and couldn't understand what they said; through, what they gave him was more valious than word: a rute. Jean walks to the direction of the voices hoping for finding survivors and not some rare animal whose roar was similar to the noices he heard.

After a few km of walking Jean can't keep the march up and slowly starts fading into unconciousness when he sees what seems to be a bunch of empty snacks near a tree and, what was more, HIS snacks! The man knees before his last hope and shouts
"DAAMM YOU SNACK EATER!"
before fainting next to his empty bag and staff... just like a drunk.
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

DAMN YOU SNACK EATER!"

Steven stopped talking as he lefts his head to the sky thinking he heard a voice...

"Did either of you guys hear that?" Steven asked stopping to get a better listen.
O_o
X3
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

There was one major downside to being a small, blind guy. It was hard to find groups of people who may or may not be far away, when you're in a completely new, and different invironment. As a result, it was taking the blind man longer than usual to find the group of survivors that had come together. The poor, skinny blind man was wandering around, unsure where to go.

"H-Hello?" he called out, hoping somebody, anybody, could hear him. If nobody responded, he might just start going inland and 'see' what was there.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

"H-Hello?"
"Okay guys I think I'm beginning to hear things i hear a voice.... no two voices..." Steven said straining his ears to try and find the source.
O_o
X3
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Pardon my inactivity, I've been busy with work and getting my PSVita
Joe began to noticed the forming group of people on the beach. Despite his near inability to talk, he approached the group. With a wheezing voice, he managed to pull out a strand of seaweed from his throat, and soon approached the group.

"Anybody mind telling me what happened?" He looked at them, seeming rather perturbed at his situation. Admittedly, he appeared more irritated then he necessarily was, but he needed answers.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

"Storm came out of nowhere. I don't know about you guys, but the wind blew me right off the ship. I seem to recall my pants getting wet before even hitting the water." Sam said, hoping that his words would be taken as a joke and not literally.

In all truthfulness, he probably did piss his pants.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

"You would never think that a gust of wind could pick up a 285 pound man off his feet and throw him into the ocean..."
Steven said.

"Almost like an act of god really.."
O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

"DAMN YOU SNACK EATER!"
Tsar stopped with the other two as he looked around, he could faintly make out a collapsed shape of a man far behind them on the sands. He sighed deeply as he turned to jog back to fetch the guy, "I'll get him..." he said slightly vexed.

It took a small while to reach the guy and Tsar wondered just why the hell the guy had a staff with him... he could probably ask him later though...

Tsar surveyed the guy for a while and determined that the man was unconscious by the looks of things...

Not good... thought Tsar to himself, he is going to slow us down like this... but it can't be helped...

Carrying a body through this scorching sun while wearing a trench coat was not high on Tsar's wish list but ditching him here to die was even lower. He grabbed the guy's staff and the guy's hand as he began to walk back towards his group, dragging the unconscious body of the stranger behind him through the sand.

What did i ever do to deserve this...

After about ten minutes of dragging, he rejoined the group and let the guy plop down on the sand again with a sigh of relief, "we will have to take turns dragging him..." muttered Tsar a bit out of breath.

At that moment he saw a barely visible shape of a short man stumbling... what looked like blind along the beach...

Tsar's eyes rolled behind his sunglasses.

"Brilliant..." he muttered pointing to him, "can someone direct him here..."
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

After hearing several voices from the distance, Garth's head rose up and looked towards the source. He grabbed his trench coat, slipping that on to keep most things, branches, thorns, etc etc, from scraping or cutting his skin. He then grabbed the rest of his items and ran towards the voices. "YES! Survivors! Now maybe I won't be so bored!" When Garth finally reached the other survivors, he burst from the bushes, naked except his trench coat which was open, and holding his other items in his left hand, and shouted "The Fun has arrived!!!" with quite possible the happiest and most blissful smile upon his face. The breeze felt nice.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Tsar was taken back by the naked guy bursting lout from the trees and yelling
"The Fun has arrived!!!"
Normally Tsar would have started walking away by now... however given that they were all stuck on an island the situation wasn't exactly normal so he decided to ignore the fact that the guy looked like a pervert.

"Nice coat" commented Tsar as he readjusted his own trenchcoat.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

"Why thank you," Garth said politely as he gave a slight bow. He then looked down and said "It's hot as fuck out here, the breeze feels nice, and quite frankly I could use a tan. Not to mention the clothes are still wet and I don't want to wear them. You may have to get used to this sight." I then button 2 buttons near my groin area to cover it. "There. That should help."
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

Steven waddles over to the blind man walking amongst the dunes.
"Hey are you alright? Im Steven and you are probably the first blind man to survive a shipwreck!" Steven stated
O_o
X3
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

He had been making his way over to the group when he heard the footsteps of someone approaching him.
"Hey are you alright? Im Steven and you are probably the first blind man to survive a shipwreck!"
He nodded. "Yes, I'm alright. Thank you. My name's Poe," he said politely, offering his free hand for him to shake.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

Steven Took Poe's hand and shook it.
"Nice to meet you Poe any chance of your name having to do anything with the legend of Zelda?" Steven asked

"anyway there are more of us think you can follow me on your own?"
O_o
X3
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Legend of Zelda huh? Normally he had gotten Edgar Allen Poe jokes regarding his name, so that was kind of a new one. He shook Steven's hand, shaking his head in response to his question. "A pleasure to meet you two Steven. And Yes, I can follow you on my own, thank you." He released his hand, and began to follow the man.