Shrike International Academy RP (Group A)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Shrike International Academy RP (Group A)

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to all:

Today is the day that a new school year will start... But there's a problem that the school is facing.

The Academy's Headmaster, Desmond Thrall, along with twenty students and fifteen staff and faculty members were arrested for multiple cases that were slapped on them when they were caught in doing paedophilic practices, drug trafficking, and money laundering. The entire school is now being searched by the authorities after the arrest was done. The entire personnel of the Academy is being given a blood test while random tests are given to students. Afterwards, the first day of school was declared as cancelled for that day since the entire staff decided to think about their next move. The students who were inside their classrooms were about to go back to their respective rooms in their Dormitories until...

A light suddenly enveloped to entire Academy. Then an earthquake starts without any warning. Many people covered their eyes and went straight to the School Ground wait for the light and the earthquake to subsides... which it did, few seconds later...

However, all was not well when one of the students pointed right up on the sky with surprise on his face. The sky, that was once blue, is now in the color of purple. A security guard looked outside the gate and saw that the roads that were once made of asphalt are now made of cobblestones. And the once lush and green forest that stood in front of the main gate is turned into a strange tentacle-like tree forest with shrubs and undergrowths that has stranger fruits in the shape of hearts and phalluses growing on them. A shout was then heard at the northern areas of the school and some of the staff ran towards the source of the shout... But before they could even go to the source, they suddenly realized that the northern areas sunk to the ground and started to take in salt water.

Not only that, they suddenly saw silhouettes... large silhouettes. They were birds in a size of a man. And they can also hear a faint sound of singing. These silhouettes encircled the school for a while. These men looked up and was surprised to see girls... flying overhead them. They have a pair of wings instead of arms, their legs are replaced with bird thighs and scaled knees. They have talons for feet and their plumage varies from bright colors to dark colors. One of them landed on a pine tree near the pathways and asked...

"Hello there, human. Would you like to be friends with us?" the brown plumed bird girl asked to a teacher nearby in a casual way.

The staffers gawked while the teachers guide their students back to the dormitories. All of the sudden, the front gate was suddenly filled with more women with stranger appendages that one will only find in an animal. Some have horns, some have claws, some have animal ears and tails, some have bat wings, some have horses, snakes, and spiders' lower halves for their entire lower body, and all of them seems to look upon the boys in the Courtyard with longing in their eyes.

They pushed on the steel gates that blocked them from entry until they've managed to break it down. The strange women realized that the gate was gone and looked at the men for a few seconds. They then smiled at them and started a mad dash towards the men. All of them saying words like:

"A man! Finally!"

"It's time to get married~"

"I must try out this sex thing that my parents taught to me~"

"He's mine!"

... The men turned and ran away from these charging women. The ones who were unlucky enough trip themselves got caught be these women and immediately stripped off of their clothes and was then rapes on the spot. The bird women is then bolstered by women with insectoid features and began on swooping down on the men that they fancied and went up to the rooftops. Even the sunken area was not safe when women with octopi halves, scaly limbs, and turtle shells came out and began to claim their men.

All hell broke loose as the invasion of these bizarre women started.
Last edited by WodanYmirthe2nd on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Re: Shrike International Academy RP

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

The Academy's Headmaster, Desmond Thrall, along with twenty students and fifteen staff and faculty members were arrested for multiple cases that were slapped on them when they were caught in doing paedophilic practices, drug trafficking, and money laundering. The entire school is now being searched by the authorities after the arrest was done. The entire personnel of the Academy is being given a blood test while random tests are given to students. Afterwards, the first day of school was declared as cancelled for that day since the entire staff decided to think about their next move. The students who were inside their classrooms were about to go back to their respective rooms in their Dormitories until...
"Aliright class I have some good news for you all, there won't be any school today so its a free day today!" Ms Washu said with a bright smile on her face. The class held about 10 students all between the ages of 5 and 10 years old, while most would head home there were some who needed to be picked up by their parents. Little Bobby sat at his desk as the other children put on their backpacks and begin to stand to leave, a slight amount of drool runs down his face. Washu walked over to Bobby and kneeled down beside him, Washu had always felt a motherly attachment to him despite his Down syndrome. Bobby was slightly older than the rest of the class around 13 years old he had failed several classes and was forced to stay behind, giving him and Washu the time they needed to bond.
"So Bobby Are you ready to have fun?" WAshu asked with clear happiness in her voice.
" Look Wath I drawded Miss Washu!" Bobby said holding up several Well drawn pieces of the the class and Washu lecturing on a chalkboard.
"Bobby these are such good drawings! Do you want me to put them all together so you can show your mommy?" Washu asked remembering the horrible woman who raises him.
Once she had brought Bobby to school intoxicated on alcohol and to make things worse she had beaten him so hard he had to wear long sleeves and sunglasses to hid the bruises. Washu stands and walks over to her desk and picks up the stapler, and looks back at Bobby who is kicking his feet under his desk and plays with some pencils pretending they were airplanes.
["He is the single greatest kid i have ever met, I only wish he had a better upbringing to care for him."] Washu solemnly thought
A light suddenly enveloped to entire Academy. Then an earthquake starts without any warning. Many people covered their eyes and went straight to the School Ground wait for the light and the earthquake to subsides... which it did, few seconds later...
Washu saw the desk wobbling and her hands shaking as the lights overhead sway and pitch, Washu turns around to a cacophony of screams and panic as the children run to the door in fear.
"EVERYONE UNDER YOUR DESKS NOW!" Washu shouted over the students her commanding voice instantly returns order to the class as the student hide under their desks.
Washu saw Bobby at his desk holding the two pencils above his head in a makeshift umbrella, Washu moves around the desks and pulls him underneath his taking shelter with him.
Bobby looks up at Washu then at her hands which still hold the stapler and his drawings, he reaches out and clicks the stapler shut on the paper.
"All done!" Bobby stated as Washu looked on
[" God bless the child-"] Washu thought as the sound of glass shattering rips her from them.

On of the overhead lights fell and smashed against the top of Bobby's desk sending shard of glass onto the floor, sparing Bobby a horrific injury.
Seconds later the Earthquake ends, The students remember their instructions on earthquakes quite well it seems as they wait 5 minutes for any aftershocks.
Washu stands up from under Bobby's desk holding him to her as she stands.
"Is everyone okay? did anyone get hurt? " Washu asks looking around the room sighing in relief by the chorus of no's.
" Okay everyone were going to go outside and wait out the aftershocks in safety" Washu said as she carefully maneuvered Bobby and herself from the shards of glass. Washu hesitates for a moment looking at her desk drawer were her pepper spray was concealed.
["I don't think ill need that"] Washu thought as she lead the class
With the class goes outside Washu bends down to inspect Bobby's condition
"Are you still scared Bobby? Did that earthquake frighten you?" Washu asked
"NU-uh" Bobby said bravely still shivering.
"Thats my brave Bobby I was sooo scared its a good thing your around to make me feel safe!" Washu fibbed giving Bobby a lift in spirits.

"Teac- I mean Miss Washu why is the sky purple?" one of the younger students asked interrupting.

"The sky is purple? No Michell the sky is the color blu-" Washu replied her eyes drifting to the sky and widening in confusion.

Washu removes her glasses and cleans them with her shirt before replacing them on her face.

["Why IS the sky purple?"] Washu thought coming up with a temporary cover.
"The sky is purple today because of the earthquake, I'm guessing you haven't been outside after one have you?" Washu fibbed again as she continued to lead the children to the Northern outdoor playground.
[" I have to keep them calm or occupied and occupying them is far easier."] Washu reasoned.
"Now be safe everyone and no wandering outside of the playground!" Washu said holding false cheer in her voice.
["just what is going on around here?"]
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Spoiler: show
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Keep Ikorus in his Dormitory? Blasphemy! It was a free day, and the faculty wanted him to remain in his room? Clearly they do not know who they were dealing with. That is why, at the moment, Ikorus was currently crawling around in the airvents above the cafeteria. Why the cafeteria? Well, he was hungry, and with school cancelled for the day, no doubt lunch was too. So why didn't he just go through the front doors like a normal person? Well, first off, the whole "Going back to your dormitory" thing meant some level of stealth was required. Plus...it was much more fun this way.

So yeah, now he was in the air vents above the cafeteria. The young man paused an inhaled deeply, smelling the delicious scent of food beneath him. Jackpot. Now to find a way down and then...
The shaking jostled Ikorus around within the airvent. He tried to steady himself, but soon found it pointless when the grating beneath him suddenly gave way.

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAP!"

Thankfully Ikorus only landed on the floor, and not something that could break his neck or something. Sure, the floor was hard, but at least he was in one piece. Ikorus pulled himself up, shaking his head groggily, unsure what just happened. An earthquake? Well, nothing seemed to be damaged, so that was a plus. He didn't realise just what was going on right now, so for all he knew it was a light tremor. Still, here he was, in the cafeteria, where there was plenty of food. And right now, his stomach was growling.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:

Today is the day that a new school year will start... But there's a problem that the school is facing.

"So the first day of school and it gets cancelled. Well, at least I'll be able to get some rest today" Tamaki said as he made his way towards the Dormitories, passing any of the other students on the way and mainly staying quiet the whole time. Tamaki made his way to the his room on the first floor and opened his door, walking into the room and laying down on his bed, taking off his glasses in the process, the rubbing his temples before putting them back on his face and staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah...some rest sounds good" Tamaki said as he closed his eyes and felt himself slowly drift off to sleep.
...Or tried to as he suddenly felt the earthquake that shook the school without warning, causing him to open his eyes and bolt off the bed, losing his balance and falling back. He held onto the bed as his wooden sword and his shield pendent fell to the ground, then sighed in relief when the earthquakes subsided.

"An earthquake...here of all places?" Tamaki whispered as he got to his feet and looked around his room, making sure that everything was okay before bending down and picking up his necklace and putting it around his neck. Tamaki then bent back down and picked up his wooden sword with his right hand and held it tight as he stood back up.

"I don't know what that was" Tamaki whispered as stood in his room, "But whatever it was, I think it would be better if I stayed here...But, it wouldn't hurt to at least look in the hallway and make sure that everyone is okay."

Tamaki sighed to himself as he made his way to his door, opened it and then walked into the hallway, wooden sword held tightly in his hands and looked around before walking through the hallway itself, Tamaki looking around for any of the other students that may be in the halls of the Dormitory.

"I hope everyone is okay...I...wonder if the faculty are gonna be okay...especially that one red haired teacher."
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

My posts will be from first-person perspective. I hope that doesn't bother anyone.

"Well, I'm done checking the armory for the 8th time this morning. Everything's still in place, so... Yeah."

Yep, out of boredom, I've checked the armory again and again this morning, just for the sake of having something to do. I just finished doing so for the eighth time. I guess I'll try and relax and watch TV or something. I head to the "break room", where the vending machines are, as well as a microwave oven and a TV, and sit down to watch TV. As usual, there's nothing worth watching on... I sigh and think about the recent events with the school. Damn, man. Who would have thought that this would happen at the place I chose to work at?

"Damned pedophiles... Just what do they see in a kid, anyway? I like busty, adult women, damn it. Boobs! Sexy thighs! Squeezable asses!" I mumble as I sit there, still bored. Sure, the money laundering and drug trafficking is bad, too, but what disgusts me the most is the pedophilia. Kids aren't sexually attractive! At least, not to me...

I get up with a half-groan of frustration, half-growl of restlessness, and go to the vending machine. "Get me a soda~" Once the can is in my hand, I decide to head for the second floor window so I can look outside while I enjoy my drink. On my way to the stairs, out of the corner of my eye, I see a really bright light outside through a first-floor window. Before I can wonder what's going on, the ground starts shaking. Thanks to my cousin's martial arts training, I can keep my footing and balance without having to lean on the wall; an ability that allows me to run and catch another security guard as he starts to fall down the stairs. "You alright, man?"

He nods and thanks me for helping him before bolting for the door. I know that staying inside a building during an earthquake is probably not a good idea, but I'm going to enjoy my soda, damn it. Once the shaking stops, and once the light is gone, I run upstairs, partially to make sure everyone else is okay, and partially to get to a window that overlooks the campus. I pop the top on the can and take a swig right before I reach the window, fortunately swallowing the mouthful before I look outside. Had I not, I'd have probably spat it out or choked on it or something. I mean, come on, the sky is fucking purple!

Before I can wonder what's going on, other stuff happens and I notice other things. I don't know what all this weirdness means, but at least I'm not bored now. I calmly chug the rest of my soda, crush the can, and throw it into a trash can. I return to the window and keep watching, noticing strange beings appearing on the grounds. Remembering the times I looked for hentai pics of angels on the internet, I immediately recognize some of them as Harpies. I also see others that are familiar, such as spider-women and snake-women. I feel an unexplainable excitement rise up from within me as I see some that look very similar to the "monster girls" in the hentai I like so much, especially those of a reptilian nature. As I wonder what they're here for, I find myself smiling big and mumbling, "Monster girls are real..."
Last edited by Shadow of Legend on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:The Academy's Headmaster, Desmond Thrall, along with twenty students and fifteen staff and faculty members were arrested for multiple cases that were slapped on them when they were caught in doing paedophilic practices, drug trafficking, and money laundering. The entire school is now being searched by the authorities after the arrest was done. The entire personnel of the Academy is being given a blood test while random tests are given to students. Afterwards, the first day of school was declared as cancelled for that day since the entire staff decided to think about their next move. The students who were inside their classrooms were about to go back to their respective rooms in their Dormitories until...
"Cancelled? Man, talk about about bad luck, and I got early to make sure my things were ready, too..." Archibal said to himself before heading back to his dorm. After reaching the third floor, where his room is located, he accidently bumped into another student in his rush to get back to his room, after apologizing he quickly went to his room and was about to open the door when...
WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:A light suddenly enveloped to entire Academy. Then an earthquake starts without any warning. Many people covered their eyes and went straight to the School Ground wait for the light and the earthquake to subsides... which it did, few seconds later...
"What the...!?" the sudden quake made Archibal lose his balance, resulting in him falling down flat on his face. "Ow...An earthquake, here? Is there any way this day could get any worse?" he mumbled as he got up. He then entered his room, only to see something very weird through the window, the sky was purple. "How the heck is that even possible?" he thought as he looked though the window wondering what just happened.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

"Man... the first day and I happen to be bound on staying on my bedroom for the whole day?" What a great to start a whole new year, first my parents sent me to this academy that is incredibly faraway from home against my own will and now... I couldn't even begin to get used to this...
I was there, simply lying on my bed, trying to at least get some rest... however the only I could manage to do was rolling around bed quite frantically... This day was meant to be an incredibly long one...
However it became interesting quite fast, I began noticing that something wasn't right, the ground began shaking... that was not normal... "An earthquake? here? Talk about strange..." I muttered to myself as I quick hid under my bed, seeking for protection, the earthquake itself only lasted for a few seconds but they seemed a whole eternity to me.
Once the tremors were over I slowly crawled out from my hiding, but for some reason I was unable to shake the uneasiness I was beginning to feel and then looked at the window... I couldn't believe what I was seeing... the sky was tainted deep purple... what the heck was going on? What was this ominous feeling I was beginning to have? "Dass Gott uns gestand gefangen..." (May God bless us...)
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Shadow Mann 2330:
"Get back inside!" a shout was heard from afar, "Don't go out! Lock the doors! Put barricades on them!"

From afar, a man in a green tracksuit is seen with a scantily woman with a bony tail, a single bat wing, quite tanned, a pair of brown horns, and has a long and messy white hair. She seems to be licking her lips while chasing the man. The man suddenly sprained his ankle and falls down. Seeing the opportunity, the woman jumped on him, pinned him by sitting on top of him, and begins to rip off his clothings with the ise of her tail while she uses her arms and legs to pin down his..

"You will become mine, human!" the woman said as she exposed his chest while removing his top, "I will become an adult today and you will be my husband. All you have to do is lie down and enjoy the pleasures that I will give you." she said in a sultry manner as she ran the tip of her tail to his naked top.

"Don't just stand there!" the man said as he hopelessly struggle from her grip, "Get back inside, NOW!"

to Monster Scholar:
The cafeteria however, was not empty as the sound of falling pans and utensils ranged from the kitchen and through the empty Mess Hall. Followed by a groan of a man, which is then replaced by a loud shout as the sound of falling utensils ranged once more and ended in a few seconds.

Inside the kitchen, three women with wolfish paws instead of a normal human hands and feet, canine ears, and bushy tails, are now holding down the cook. They took off their meager clothings and begins to take off his. The three wolf girls can be distinguished from each other since one of them has a gray and white fur on the parts where her canine features are exposed, as well as her hair, and the other two have an identical color of reddish brown on the parts where it should be. The three girls are now smiling at cook as they managed to rip off his last piece of clothing and exposed his manhood.

"Looks like someone wants to fuck huh?" the grayish wolf girl said while looking at his erect phallus, "No matter, we'll give you a time of your life~ So just lie down and relax~" she sultrily said.

to ShadowBladeX:
"A man!" a shout was heard from outside.

*CONK*

Something... or someone, tried to slam herself on the window. She's an short haired girl who wears a yellow tube top that covers her D cup, a pair of yellow and black stockings, and a strange white skirt (if you can call a furball a skirt). Has insectoid wings and also has a yellow and black striped insect abdomen behind her and a pair of antennae on top of her head. The Bee Girl recovered after she hit herself on the window. She then proceeded in knocking on the window when she saw Tamaki and said...

"May I come in?" in a gentle manner.

to Shadow of Legend:
"Get the equipments upstairs!" a burly man in a white and navy blue security uniform ordered, "The Office is taking in water!"

The first floor of the the Security Office is starting to get flooded. One of the Security Guards went for the fuse box and cut-off the electricity to prevent accidental electrocutions. The others begin to take whatever objects that they have in the first floor to the second floor to prevent them from getting damaged. The water that came inside the Offices is now at the ankle's length. Luckily, they managed to get their equipments and appliances upstairs.

"All right." the burly man said, "It seems that we're having a flood..." he looked outside and saw water around the Security Office, the Clinic, and the Indoor Swimming Pool, "And the water level's rising..." he looked below and saw the water level outside that is now on hips' length.

"Chief..." a slackjawed Guard said, "He have a problem..."

"What is it, Hotchkiss?" the Chief said to the guard named Hotchkiss.

"Are Mermaids real?" Hotchkiss said as he looked outside.

"Bullshit." he answered.

"They exist..." he answered back, "Look again..."

Below them, a group of five blue haired women with blue fish tails and led by a pink haired, red beret wearing woman with an red-orange fish tail.

to Oersted:
Outside, a group of women with fly wings and violet insect abdomens, claws, and legs are seen flying nearby. They all look tad impatient and lustful. When one of them saw Archibald. She then splits away from the group and went towards his window.

She managed to break through his window and managed to pin him down on the ground. She licked her lips at the sight of her captured prey.

"Hello there, human~" she mischieviously said, "I am Ginevra le Creuset. And I am here to welcome you here in the Demon Realm~"

to Kaijin:
"There's a man over there!" a red feathered Harpy said as she points at Siegfried.

Many of the Harpies nearby saw Siegfried, at the other side of the open window. They immediately descended upon on his direction. All of them are excited about the fact that they are about to have a husband for themselves. All of them are thinking of the same goal as they looked at Siegfried. Unintentionally...

"Get him!" the dozen said in unison as the gap between him and them closes..
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to Shadow of Legend:
"Get the equipments upstairs!" a burly man in a white and navy blue security uniform ordered, "The Office is taking in water!"

The first floor of the the Security Office is starting to get flooded. One of the Security Guards went for the fuse box and cut-off the electricity to prevent accidental electrocutions. The others begin to take whatever objects that they have in the first floor to the second floor to prevent them from getting damaged. The water that came inside the Offices is now at the ankle's length. Luckily, they managed to get their equipments and appliances upstairs.

"All right." the burly man said, "It seems that we're having a flood..." he looked outside and saw water around the Security Office, the Clinic, and the Indoor Swimming Pool, "And the water level's rising..." he looked below and saw the water level outside that is now on hips' length.

"Chief..." a slackjawed Guard said, "He have a problem..."

"What is it, Hotchkiss?" the Chief said to the guard named Hotchkiss.

"Are Mermaids real?" Hotchkiss said as he looked outside.

"Bullshit." he answered.

"They exist..." he answered back, "Look again..."

Below them, a group of five blue haired women with blue fish tails and led by a pink haired, red beret wearing woman with an red-orange fish tail.
I continue watching out the window as everyone brings the appliances upstairs after shutting off the fuse box. I guess this means I can't enjoy a bag of microwave popcorn... I suppose the vending machines are going to be pretty much unusable, too. Anyway, some of those monster girls are pretty damn hot. I wonder how many different kinds there are...

Hotchkiss interrupts with his comment and I listen to the exchange between him and the Chief. As soon as he says "Mermaids", I perk up, frantically looking for them. I spot them and smile. One of my favorites. ...But that one leading them; she's different somehow. Aside from the obvious color difference, of course. I'd like to ask them a bunch of questions, such as "I'm not dreaming, right?" and, "What's going on?" as well as, "What are your three sizes?" but I'm sure the Chief would get on my ass for doing something as dangerous as approaching them. Even though the "norm" is that Mermaids are kind and gentle, and often a bit naive, I can't help but remember the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Sure, I think I saw someone on the grounds getting tackled and stripped, but... Anyway, I guess I'll stick around here and wait to see what happens, even though I really want to talk to them.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus blinked as he peeked into the kitchen. Ok, so the cook was about to have a kinky foursome with three rather attractive wolf girls...kinky.

Wait...wolf girls?

That's right. Wolf girls. Tails, ears, paws, everything. And Ikorus had the feeling those weren't costumes either. And judging by the way they were pinning down the cook, this wasn't exactly consensual. Unless of course the cook had a small fetish for rape scenarios. To each their own. Hower, Ikorus was not exactly game enough to see which it was. He slowly moved back from the kitchen, hoping the wolf girls wouldn't notice his presence and being careful not to attract any attention to himself. Should he tell someone? He still had no idea what exactly was going on in there.

Well, looks like food was out. A shame. He was still hungry, but with the kitchen, erm, occupied, it was probably best to just go. Slowly, he turned and headed for the door, stepping out of the mess hall.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Oersted:
Outside, a group of women with fly wings and violet insect abdomens, claws, and legs are seen flying nearby. They all look tad impatient and lustful. When one of them saw Archibald. She then splits away from the group and went towards his window.

She managed to break through his window and managed to pin him down on the ground. She licked her lips at the sight of her captured prey.
Archibal couldnt believe what he saw, flying outside were what resembled a cross between a giant fly and a woman! Unluckily for him one of them saw him and headed straight to his window, he barely had the time to take a few steps back before she broke through the window, sending glass shards flying everywhere which caused Archibal to close his eyes and protect his face with his arms. After a second he opened his eyes again, just in time to see the fly woman tackle him and pin him down on the ground, in fact.
WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:"Hello there, human~" she mischieviously said, "I am Ginevra le Creuset. And I am here to welcome you here in the Demon Realm~"
As he struggled to get her off of him she spoke "Well, I'm Archibal, and I'd appreciate if could let go of me..." he answered and then stopped struggling, instead looking at her, confused. "Wait, did you say demon realm?"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: "A man!" a shout was heard from outside.

*CONK*

Something... or someone, tried to slam herself on the window. She's an short haired girl who wears a yellow tube top that covers her D cup, a pair of yellow and black stockings, and a strange white skirt (if you can call a furball a skirt). Has insectoid wings and also has a yellow and black striped insect abdomen behind her and a pair of antennae on top of her head. The Bee Girl recovered after she hit herself on the window. She then proceeded in knocking on the window when she saw Tamaki and said...

"May I come in?" in a gentle manner.
Tamaki flinched when he heard a shout coming from outside, then jumped back a few inches when he heard something slam into the window...or rather someone. Tamaki looked at the girl and gripped his wooden sword as he looked her over, from her short hair to her breasts, which caused him to blush and shake his head before looking the rest of her over...and recoiling back as he saw her insect abdomen and her insect like wings.

"W-What the hell?" Tamaki whispered as he kept looking at the strange woman, then flinched when she knocked on the window and asked him if she could come in.

"Wha?" Tamaki said in confusion, "Didn't you just fly into the window at full speed after yelling out 'a man' ?"

Tamaki kept looking at the strange bee like woman, his eyes trailing up to her face, causing him to sigh as he looked at her and saw something strange...a gentleness in her face that he didn't notice before. Tamaki looked on as he reached for the window, only to stop himself short, hand trembling in the air, then pull back while looking at her with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm...I'm sorry miss" Tamaki said, "But...I can't let you in. I mean, how can I trust you to not do anything to me or anyone else once I let you in? Hell, can I trust you to not try anything?"
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

"There's a man over there!" a red feathered Harpy said as she points at Siegfried.

Many of the Harpies nearby saw Siegfried, at the other side of the open window. They immediately descended upon on his direction. All of them are excited about the fact that they are about to have a husband for themselves. All of them are thinking of the same goal as they looked at Siegfried. Unintentionally...

"Get him!" the dozen said in unison as the gap between him and them closes..
I couldn't help but feeling how this whole situation was beginning to give me the creeps... I just didn't know what was going on anynore. And when you think that things can't go worse... oh boy... You're epically wrong...

Before I could even realize I was spotted by a flock of... harpies? Did they even exist? Why were they here? I didn't have time to ponder about the thrillion of questions that were racing to my mind at that very moment as the whole flock seemed determined enough to come and get me... for reasons I really didn't know...

I instinctively closed my window in order to gain some time and then I procceeded to leave the room. *pant*, *pant* "Man... that was close...." I muttered as I tried to regain my composure once again... "I gotta find a safe spot or something... but I should better be careful, who knows what else could be wandering around the school grounds..." I began moving carefully while looking for a safe spot inside the school grounds or a way out of it.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

[quote="WodanYmirthe2nd"]to Shadow Mann 2330:
"Get back inside!" a shout was heard from afar, "Don't go out! Lock the doors! Put barricades on them!"

From afar, a man in a green tracksuit is seen with a scantily woman with a bony tail, a single bat wing, quite tanned, a pair of brown horns, and has a long and messy white hair. She seems to be licking her lips while chasing the man. The man suddenly sprained his ankle and falls down. Seeing the opportunity, the woman jumped on him, pinned him by sitting on top of him, and begins to rip off his clothings with the ise of her tail while she uses her arms and legs to pin down his..

"You will become mine, human!" the woman said as she exposed his chest while removing his top, "I will become an adult today and you will be my husband. All you have to do is lie down and enjoy the pleasures that I will give you." she said in a sultry manner as she ran the tip of her tail to his naked top.

"Don't just stand there!" the man said as he hopelessly struggle from her grip, "Get back inside, NOW!"
OOC:
Feel free to take control of any of the students, even bobby I only controlled them in the intro to intro bobby.
Washu turned to see the strange woman mount the unfortunate man as she said words like husband and adult, Washu quickly turned to the children and rushed them back inside the classroom.
"Everyone Something is happening outside and i need you to all be quite so I can make a phone call okay?" Washu said with a smile.
She reaches for the office phone and dials for security.

"Hello this is Professor Washu at the education building, I'd like to report a rape currently ongoing near the northern playground. And could you connect me to the nearest security guard please?" Washu said into the phone hanging up after his response.

Washu Takes out her cell phone and check for a signal, surprised that there was none she closes it and makes for the door.
"Okay everyone I have to go out to call the police please sit still and be quite until i come back okay?" Washu said as she shuts the door and heads outside to dial the police...
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Shadow of Legend:
"All right girls~" the red Mermaid said, "I've heard from the Sirens that there are men in this area and that the northern parts of this place took in a lot of water."

"Giana..." one of the blue Mermaids called for the red Mermaid, "How are we going to find men in this area? All I could smell are men who are taken by humans or something..."

Upstairs, the Chief and Hotchkiss facepalmed when they've heard that they can smell people who got laid already. They continued to watch the group of Mermaids leave their vicinity and went towards the Clinic building nearby. The two guards were relieved that they moved to the next location. The two of them decided to go to the armory and take out the batons that they will be using in case of any assault. They handed the bludgeons to others to get them armed and ready.

to Monster Scholar:
As soon as Ikorus opened the door, he bumped on a green skinned woman with a wild and long violet hair and a pair of horns on her forehead. She's wearing almost nothing but a shredded bra and a skirt that is held on to her waist by a rope belt. She smiled at the sight of Ikorus and immediately pinned him down on the ground.

She licked her lips at the easy catch and said...

"Looks like someone's lonely for today~" she lustfully said, "Not to worry, Sasha's here to keep you company~"

to Oersted:
"Yes, I said Demon Realm~" the Fly woman said to Archibal, "And right now, my cute little prey, you will experience our way of welcoming humans in the Demon Realm~" she said as her claws started to inch towards his pants and starts to rub his already aroused cock, "You'll be spending some time here in the Demon Realm for a looong time~"

to ShadowBladeX:
"That wasn't me who yelled..." the Bee girl said, "And I wouldn't do anything to you... I promise you that, mister." she added, "Will you please let me in right now?" she pleaded him, "I don't want to get into trouble with the Hornets..."

to Kaijin:
When Siegfried got out of the building, all he saw outside is pure chaos and disorder.

Students are running away from women with horse halves and bull women. Teachers and Security Guards are trying to save the other students from the incoming monster women that are closing in on them... even though they are being grappled down by women with spider halves and women who looks like the ones from the Darkstalkers' Succubi. Students and adults who were pinned by these monster women are now being forced in a coitus with them.

One of the monster women, a tanned and pointy eared woman with a long and silvery hair and tight leather clothes, saw Siegfried came out of the Dormitory. She teleports to his location, with her face leaning near to his. She then smiled lustfully at him and said...

"Hello there, human~" she greeted him as she snapped her fingers to bind Siegfried's arms and legs, "Welcome to the Demon Realm~"

to Shadow Mann 2330:
The telephone is not working at all. And the cellphone signal is gone. The woman now ripped off most of the unfortunate man's clothing and exposed his rising cock. The woman licked her lips at the sight of the cock and began to straddle him by piercing herself with the exposed phallus and raped him to submission.

The man is now struggling even more to escape her grasps. But it seems that she is only getting more and more aroused at every moves that the man makes and violently rapes him even more. His body is also being forced to move in rhythm with hers to be able to keep up with her.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus' eyes widened and he let out a yelp as he was suddenly pinned to the ground by this strong, green skinned woman. What the hell? First wolf girls and now, this horned woman? What was she? Some sort of demon or something? He tried to wriggle free, and blushed at her words. Or more importantly, at the tone of her words.

"I don't mean to sound rude. After all, it's not every day some hot busty woman...even if she has horns, comes in and offers, well, THAT, but would you mind tell me just what the hell is going on?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:"Yes, I said Demon Realm~" the Fly woman said to Archibal, "And right now, my cute little prey, you will experience our way of welcoming humans in the Demon Realm~" she said as her claws started to inch towards his pants and starts to rub his already aroused cock, "You'll be spending some time here in the Demon Realm for a looong time~"
Archibal's confused look changed to a scared one when she confirmed his being in the demon realm, wait, did she call him cute?
He started to struggle against his captor again only to see her claws reaching downward..."What are you...?" he didnt even had the time to finish his sentence before she started rubbing his male parts "Ack! P-please, stop. Don't you think you're going a bit too fast?" he said, still struggling to get away, although he had to admit, a part of him didnt want to escape...
Last edited by Oersted on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Shadow of Legend:
"All right girls~" the red Mermaid said, "I've heard from the Sirens that there are men in this area and that the northern parts of this place took in a lot of water."

"Giana..." one of the blue Mermaids called for the red Mermaid, "How are we going to find men in this area? All I could smell are men who are taken by humans or something..."

Upstairs, the Chief and Hotchkiss facepalmed when they've heard that they can smell people who got laid already. They continued to watch the group of Mermaids leave their vicinity and went towards the Clinic building nearby. The two guards were relieved that they moved to the next location. The two of them decided to go to the armory and take out the batons that they will be using in case of any assault. They handed the bludgeons to others to get them armed and ready.
I stand there with everyone else and hear what the Mermaids said. I make a mental note that the red Mermaid's name is "Giana". I also mull over what one of the others just said. She said she could only smell men that have been taken by humans. As the Chief and Hotchkiss leave to go to the armory to get batons for everyone, I think and rethink about what the Mermaids meant. I soon realize that it can only mean one thing. When the realization hits me, well...
vlcsnap-2012-02-27-22h16m05s11.png
Yeah. It seems they're after single, virgin men, and in this sausage-fest of a security building, there are apparently enough married guys and dudes who have "done it" to mask the scent of me, a 26 year old man who hasn't even had his first kiss. Frozen in place and in half-shock, I mumble, "I missed my chance..." as I watch the Mermaids swim away towards the clinic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: "That wasn't me who yelled..." the Bee girl said, "And I wouldn't do anything to you... I promise you that, mister." she added, "Will you please let me in right now?" she pleaded him, "I don't want to get into trouble with the Hornets..."
Tamaki listened to the Bee girl speak, his body trembling slightly as he continued to look at her. As Tamaki did so, his mind wandered slightly, remembering something that his mother Reiko told him.

"Sometimes you just have to try and take a leap of faith and just trust someone Tamaki, despite what you initially feel. If in doubt, just look at the persons eyes and that will tell you whether you can trust them."

Tamaki shook his head and looked at the Bee woman in the eye, searching for anything that might tell him that she was telling the truth. Tamaki kept looking at her, the trembling in his body stopping as he sighed then slowly reached out and touched the latch to the window, stopping for a second as he kept looking at the Bee girl.

"...I'll let you in." Tamaki whispered, "I...believe I can trust you. Your eyes...tell me that I can trust you and trust that you won't do anything to me."

Tamaki then took a deep breath and opened the window wide enough for the Bee girl to get through. Tamaki gripped his wooden sword tightly as he looked at her, his face holding a serious expression.

"Please hurry up and get inside." Tamaki said to her while smiling, "If you don't want to get in trouble with those...Hornets you mentioned, then please get inside so I can close the window...and if push comes to shove, I'll...try my best to protect you from them. I...do trust you after all...and my name is Tamaki Curtiss."

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

When Siegfried got out of the building, all he saw outside is pure chaos and disorder.

Students are running away from women with horse halves and bull women. Teachers and Security Guards are trying to save the other students from the incoming monster women that are closing in on them... even though they are being grappled down by women with spider halves and women who looks like the ones from the Darkstalkers' Succubi. Students and adults who were pinned by these monster women are now being forced in a coitus with them.

One of the monster women, a tanned and pointy eared woman with a long and silvery hair and tight leather clothes, saw Siegfried came out of the Dormitory. She teleports to his location, with her face leaning near to his. She then smiled lustfully at him and said...

"Hello there, human~" she greeted him as she snapped her fingers to bind Siegfried's arms and legs, "Welcome to the Demon Realm~"
I finally got out of the building and what I saw hrere couldn't be even more surprising... The whole place was a living chaos... It didn't matter where I looked, everywhere the same... Creatures that seemed to have literally come out from mythology books were wreaking havoc around the school grounds, frantically chasing men... students, school staff... it didn't matter as long as they were men...

However I made a huge mistake staying there looking at the situation for that long instead of just simply running away from this, currently, wretched place... I was spotted... again... I made myself a target for these creatures and one of them actually decided to not let this chance to go to waste... Before I could even react she managed to close the distance between us in the blink of an eye... Her face was just a few centimeters from mine... I began feeling incredibly uneasy, there was something about this woman that gave me the creeps... As soon as I saw her smile I knew that leaving my room was a big mistake... heck even with a whole flock of harpies rushing towards me I would have been way safer...

She snapped her fingers and suddenly lost mobility on my limbs, she bound me... But how? How could that even happen? What on Earth was she? What was gonna happen to me now? Where did I get myself into?
"Demon... Realm? What the heck are you talking about?" I grunted at her as I began thrashing around frantically, trying to getting free "What the heck do you intend to do with me?" I fiercely glared at her while trying to not to get intimidated by her crimson red eyes "Let me go..."