Shrike International Academy RP (Group A)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Shrike International Academy RP (Group A)

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
The door flew open before Florin could answer Siegfried. She sat up all of the sudden and see who the intruder is...until she got hit on her forehead by a bucket. Florin reeled as she got hit by a blunt object while Siegfried was suddenly dragged out of the room even though he isn't fully clothed. Siegfried's instincts kicked in and decided to get violent to the ones that hurt his wife. The one who pulled him out, a young man in a hoodie and a crowbar, was suddenly punched by Siegfried towards an open door in front of the bathroom, knocking him out in the process. The other one, another young man in green tank tops and cargo pants, was attacked by Siegfried and pushed the unfortunate young man towards the arms of a bull woman that Siegfried saw outside. The young man screamed and called him a traitor and a scoundrel before getting himself dragged away, but Siegfried ignored him as he needs to tend on the unconscious Florin.
(Author's note: Sieg's thoughts will be displayed in italics)

Suddenly the door opened and before I could see nor do anything I found myself dragged out of the room and in front of another man, that apparently was the responsible of that... At that moment I didn't think anything at all, the fact of attacking a woman... of raising a hand against a woman... of hurting a woman... MY woman was unforgivable, and he sure was gonna pay.
I took only one punch to knock that knave out... really? I thought that he would he would be way tougher to beat... But at least he got what he deserved. Soon after another one appeared, it seemed that this one opened the door while the other that I knocked out was the actual assailant... I didn't know what they were there nor what intentions did they have... I didn't even care... Before I could realize my actions I was struggling with that man and he eventually end up pushed toward the arms of one of the women I saw during my escape from my bedroom... a bull woman. She seemed more than happy to take advantage of such lucky turns of events and grabbed that poor devil and dragged him to... well... only God knows where... "Traitor!? Traitor you say? You barged violently into a room (1) and raised your hands against a woman... Consider yourself lucky for avoiding punishment by my hands" That's the last thing I could say to him as he disappeared from my field of sight. "I don't know if should feel sorry for him or jealous... Look at those hips, my kids could go out of there doing sommersaults" (2).

I shrugged my shoulders slightly as I saw how those two would not pose a threat anymore, I went back to check out my unconscious wife with both worry and disbelief on my eyes... "How can this be possible? You were able to drag me effortlessly all the way here and pin me full force, to the point of reversing my pin... And yet got easily knocked out by Solt and Peppor" (3) I let out a deep sigh "I wonder if all that strength shown before was a lucky fluke..." (4)
I walked up to her and I picked her up, princess carrying her "Ah well... That's the least of my concerns right now, first I should find somewhere comfortable for her to rest while I tend to her wounds" "Up we go missy, I hope you better appreciate what I'm doing for you..." I muttered to myself as I began going all the way to my bedroom, where she could rest way better than there.

(1)-> A bathroom technically... but yeah... a room...
(2)-> His thoughts and feelings are twisted to those of a monster now that he's an incubus. His wish of settling down and establishing a family turned into "I want strong children" and strong children need a strong mother.
(3)-> Whoever that gets that reference will get a free cookie.
(4)-> His human love feelings are clashing against his newfound incubus instincts.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
Feh. It seems that your folks never told about your ancestors... Nor the existence of those monster women... the gruff voice spoke to him in a rude manner, Well, I wouldn't blame 'em since you live in a dandy fairy tale world where rape and corruption's the least of your damned concerns. They probably decided to hold off that small information to keep their little snowflake from going crazy and abnormal due to that knowledge. he added, Well, I wouldn't instruct you on how to use your powers since we Endor Demons only teach a spawn of Nosferatu who is aware of our existence since childhood but...

Suddenly, a pair of purple eyes suddenly flashed in front of Tamaki, followed by a blue fires appearing right next to the purple eyes. The blue fire's light flooded the area where it appeared and a strange being made of black energy is seen in the center of the blue fire. The black energy formed an entity that is shaped of a strange beast wearing a violet and gray armor. Its arms sprouted out and grew a pair of large bracers that has the same color as its armor. The beast's purple eyes looked straight into the eyes of Tamaki and said...

"I'm going to make an exemption for you, boy." he said as his face formed a wicked and toothy grin, "After all, your body's actually the thing that I need to stay alive and not monsterized."
So many things went through Tamaki's mind as he listened to the voice speak to him. His apparent heritage, the fact that it was hidden from him, his ancestors being this way and the fact that this 'Endor Demon', while quite rude as he noted, told him that this power he has can only really be taught if he was aware of it's existence since child hood, something that made Tamaki sigh in defeat...Only for his eyes to spot a pair of purple eyes flashing in front of him...and a gasp escaped him as he saw the blue fire erupt and flood the area, a black energy forming in the center of it. He nearly feels his heart jump out of his chest when a beast of strange origin formed from the black energy, with armor, violet and gray in color, covering its body and felt it's eyes bore straight into his own as he listened to it speak.

Intimidation and a slight hint of fear built in Tamaki's body and face as the being grinned at him, but a sigh of relief escaped his lips as he was glad that the Demon would accept teaching him how to use his power and with eyes open, full of determination along with no hint of hesitation, he finally spoke.

"Thank you...This sounds like a symbiotic relationship that we're going to have and I will be happy...No honored to be taught by you. Just tell me what I have to do and I will try to do it...and may I have your name so I may know what to call you?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

While Washu rapes her prey inside the janitor's office, the door flew open all of the sudden and a teal haired woman with black wings, horns forming like a large headband, and wears something that one could consider as a nun's habit, entered the room. The woman also carries a book with her and began to chant something that caused Washu and her prey's lust to spike up all of the sudden. The man that Washu is lusting upon suddenly came a lot and covered her and the nun with semen. The smell and the taste of the semen addled their minds even more and made the two of them wet and hungry for a meat stick.

Washu twisted her head to the left as the woman entered carrying a book and dressings like that of a nun, never slowing her pace with her tail.

"Ah don't jump to conclusions dearie were only having a bit of fun thats all, were not real lovers Or do you want to join us?"

<"Hold the Phone! I-WE have children out there with no one to help them! Its our responsibility to help them Damn you!"> ]The real Washu thought inside of her head

The nun said a few sparse words and suddenly the man came all over everything causing washu to blink a bit before lapping up the strands on her face.

"Could you hold on a bit Dearie? I got a complainer to deal with." Washu said to the nun after cleaning up.

<" What are you whining about now?>"
Lust thought

<" My Children are out there alone with women whose lower half resembles that of a snake What do you think i mean by problem? I will not let my students be alone they need their teacher and you KNOW that!"> Washu scolded

<"Thye'll be fine->"

<"And what if those snake women feed on humans?! I know that i WILL protect them!>"

Washu stopped pumping the mans penis letting out a long sigh before turning her head to the Nun.

" As much as i'd like to continue I have to take care of some things first..... feel free to use him if you like he looks like he's got more energy to spare." washu said to the nun before standing up and leaving the closet.

<" You're doing it? Your stopping?">

<"Yes, I can wait a bit, besides we don't really like the old ones do we?"> Washu cheerily thought

<"What changed your mind?">

<"Well I'm modeled after you after all.... Lets go we don't want the nasty snake women eating all the children do we?> Washu thought striding thought the doorway and beginning the search for the missing childrens group.

<"AHEM">

<"What now?">

<"Cover it up">

<"Oh.....Right"> Washu thought back closing her revealing clothing to cover what parts he could continuing the search.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to Shadow of Legend:
When the two finally made it back to the surface, the mud woman dropped Sol and let him catch his breath. He looked around and saw himself near the Elementary Building's back door. The woman looked at him with her gentle eyes before looking up on the sky, ignoring the fact that she was asked by Sol. When Sol looked up on the sky, he saw a purple haired woman with large, red scaled reptilian limbs, tail, and wings in mid-air. The woman spotted Sol and immediately dived straight towards him, her claws held forward and her sights locked on to him. The mud woman took actions by summoning a huge stone blockades on top of Sol and deflect the kidnap attempt that the flying woman is trying to do by forcing her to swerve. The dragon woman looked at the mud woman with contempt and opened her mouth, creating a huge fireball in the process. The other summoned earthen spikes from the ground and shot them up to the sky. When the fireball and the spikes meet in mid-air, both of the projectiles exploded on impact and covers the vicinity with smoke and dust.

to Oersted:
It was too late when the rampaging spider woman got too close and grabbed the boy who was with the group. She cradled her catch on her huge arms and began to violently kiss him. Though the situation may have given them a chance to escape, Al decided to rescue the boy against all forms of logic and reason. Archibal saw the fat student bludgeons the spider woman repeatedly, even though the woman barely flinched on the strings of attacks that he let loose on her body. The other students who are with them began to attack the spider woman that is locking her lips with the boy. Grey and Rod wanted to join in the fray to rescue the trapped boy.

"NO!" Al shouted as he tries to choke the spider woman with his bat, "Get outta here!" he said as he tightens his grip, "We can take care of ourselves, mate!" he added before getting picked up by the spider woman's free hand and threw him on the ground.

"Al!" Rod shouted out of concern as he saw him on the ground, "We can make-"

"JUST GO!" Al shouted back as he struggles to stand, "We can get out of this situation if a cripple and his supporters are not here!" he added as he joined the fray once more with an another student holding a thick branch, "We can slow this dangerous bitch down if we stay here!"

to Kaijin:
"Well now..." Florin opened her left eye, "I'd like to see how strong and manly my husband is~." she added as she wrapped her arms around him, "Besides, if you let me be taken away by those men..." she looked at him in a serious manner, "I would have given those two to my sisters, hunt you down, and try what my mother taught me about the arts of sadomasochism~." she added as the door to Siegfried's door opened, "Hmmm... What a small bed you have there."

to ShadowBladeX:
"Why would I tell you my name and answer your questions?" the Ender Demon jeered, "Don't you know that you're getting your body raped by that Bee wench?" he added, "Guh... I can feel her disgusting vagina from here."

Tamaki as well felt the pleasure getting back to his body. He forgot the fact that he is having an intercourse with a Bee woman that he just saved and that the darkness is breaking apart. He also felt the voice of the lustful woman creeping back to his head and whisper sweet and seductive words to his ears as the darkness breaks apart and his mind returns to the real world where his body is being twisted and turned into an Incubus. He saw Claveria, who is now on top of him and still continues to ride him.

"I don't any time to spare for this Bee wench." the Ender Demon said within his mind as he hears it gritting its jagged teeth, "I'll show you my true power first to dispel your doubts."

Tamaki saw smoke appearing behind the Honeybee. It first formed a body, followed by a pair of arms, and the head of the Ender Demon. The Honeybee seems to have not noticed that the Ender Demon appears behind him and continues on her rut, something that the Ender Demon smiled about as he lets his claws be transparent and intangible and stabbed the through the Honeybee. Claveria immediately stopped when the Ender Demon let his claws pass through her head and fainted.

"I hate it when I do that to a monster folk." it said as he puts Claveria's body away from Tamaki, "Nice package by the way~." the Ender Demon teased him as he saw his wet, lower body.

to Shadow Mann 2330:
"Help us! Help us!" a shout that Washu knows and recognize is heard from afar.

All of the sudden, her mind was broken from the dark influences of the Demonic Energy and felt herself in control once more. She immediately shoved herself away from the man, despite of the fact that her body seems to be longing for him once more, and exits the room. When she went out of the room, she saw a cloud of dust billowing the entire floor and obscuring her vision. Her new body however, allowed her to see through the dust storm that may have stopped any humans from their tracks.

"Come now, boy~." the same snake woman that Washu saw a while ago that chased her student said, "I won't eat you or anything, you know." she added, "No need to feel afraid when I am around~."

"No..." the boy's voice said, "No... Stay back... Stay back." the voice said out of fear.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Shadow of Legend:
When the two finally made it back to the surface, the mud woman dropped Sol and let him catch his breath. He looked around and saw himself near the Elementary Building's back door. The woman looked at him with her gentle eyes before looking up on the sky, ignoring the fact that she was asked by Sol. When Sol looked up on the sky, he saw a purple haired woman with large, red scaled reptilian limbs, tail, and wings in mid-air. The woman spotted Sol and immediately dived straight towards him, her claws held forward and her sights locked on to him. The mud woman took actions by summoning a huge stone blockades on top of Sol and deflect the kidnap attempt that the flying woman is trying to do by forcing her to swerve. The dragon woman looked at the mud woman with contempt and opened her mouth, creating a huge fireball in the process. The other summoned earthen spikes from the ground and shot them up to the sky. When the fireball and the spikes meet in mid-air, both of the projectiles exploded on impact and covers the vicinity with smoke and dust.

As I look around and see where we are, I let out a nearly undetectable sigh of relief. The stale air and stuffiness of being underground was getting very uncomfortable. After asking my questions, I wait for a reply, but I never get one. She looks at me, then up. I follow her gaze and see a beautiful woman with purple hair and- wait, are those scales? And reptilian body parts? Yes, they are! Her arms, legs, tail, wings... Wings? Come to think of it, she looks very draconic in appearance... I can feel my "bald-headed midget" starting to "stand up". I have two hotties nearby, one of them with scaly reptilian features and the other with tanned skin and huge breasts. My luck is weird. Anyway, it looks like the flying woman's scales are red. I wonder if that means she's got a "fiery" personality. I love me some hotblooded tomboyish women, after all. Of course, as long as they aren't too snobbish or prudish, the "proper lady" types are nice, too.

...Wait, is she trying to dive-bomb me!? Oh, shit. I'm not sure if I can avoid it, and with her claws out forward like they are, I doubt I'd succeed at catching her. What can I do? ...I guess I'll just stand here, brace myself, and hope that it doesn't hurt too much when she grabs me. Maybe if I hold my arms out a little as if offering to hug her she'll slow down enough to not hit me very hard with a full-body collision... It's all I can think of doing, so that's exactly what I do. I hold my arms out to my sides a little, definitely enough for her to see, and give her a weak smile, hoping she'll get the hint. About a second later, however, I see huge stone blockades form between me and the flying woman. It surprises me, and after seeing the draconic lady veer off course to avoid them, I glance down at the big-breasted earthy girl and see that apparently she's the one making it happen. Elemental magic, I'd guess, if magic is divided into elemental categories, that is. I don't know how the "magic system" from these girls' world is. Not yet, anyway. I glance back and forth between them and see the draconic babe breathe a fireball, and the earth-woman launch spikes. I see their attacks collide in mid-air, and I quickly close my eyes and cover my face as dirt and smoke go everywhere.

When the worst of it is over, I wave my hand back and forth in front of my face to help clear the air around my head, then I wave my arms at both women in an attempt to get their attention while yelling, "Hey, hey, hey! Both of you, stop the fighting, alright!?"
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Much to Archibal's chagrin the others didn't react fast enough if at all as the spider monster rushed them and grabbed one of the younger students and started kissing him. He looked on as the the others started attacking the monster but the spider seemed impervious to damage as she didn't even react to any of the many attacks landed on her, until Al tried to choke her as he told them to go and then got thrown to the ground, this caused Archibal to wince as he heard Rod call out to Al.

Archibal then puts a hand on Rod's shoulder "Come on, we better go before more of them find us, its not like we can do anything to that thing anyway..." he said pointing out how ineffective the students' efforts to harm the spider monster seemed to be. "If anything staying will only put us in more danger, I mean think about it, we already have Grey's injured leg to take care of."
Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by Lone Wanderer »

When the earth rumbled and the sky shook, his first reaction was to scramble underneath the bed. Now that pandemonium was happening outside and around the campus, he was now staying under there, his tiny form easily hidden from view. Marcel, the young French boy known around the school as " Little Gy" was hiding, and not coming out. He had no idea what was going on, but he was hearing shouting and it was frightening him. So here he was, all alone in his room, hoping someone would come and rescue him.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

"Well now..." Florin opened her left eye, "I'd like to see how strong and manly my husband is~." she added as she wrapped her arms around him, "Besides, if you let me be taken away by those men..." she looked at him in a serious manner, "I would have given those two to my sisters, hunt you down, and try what my mother taught me about the arts of sadomasochism~." she added as the door to Siegfried's door opened, "Hmmm... What a small bed you have there."
(OoC: Sieg's thoughts will be shown in italics)

Much to my surprise I was able to make my way into my room while princess carrying my unconscious wife without stumbling upon anything nor anyone, quite lucky indeed since with her in my arms I pretty much was a sitting duck for any of those lovely single ladies looking for either a quick and frantic lovemaking session or a husband to share her life with between rough shags... or those men who have broken into the school for reasons that I don't even know nor care about...

I let out a small and relieved sigh just before noticing that Florin's beautiful ruby red eyes were beginning to open as she started to regain her consciousness. "Thank goodness, you gave me the scare of a lifetime for crying out loud...", a sincere and relieved smile came to my face as I heard her voice, proof that she was fully awake. "Welcome to the world of the living my beautiful angel" I chuckled slightly as she wrapped her arms around my neck and she kept talking talking to me. "More? I've showed you my manliness four times already... I'm not complaining about going through a few more extra rounds though".
I kept listening to her in what it seemed to be a rant, my eyes widened as she mentioned the word "sisters"... "Sisters? I highly doubt that they are as perfect as my lovely Florin, but if they are only half as stunning as my beautiful angel I wouldn't mind them come over and have a family meal every now and then..." for a short while I spaced out and a subtle blush came to my face... and my pants felt way "tighter". (1) (2)
I regained my senses and then looked at her with a stern yet amused look in my eyes "Well... Before you can keep thinking about what stunts learnt from mommy you can pull off to either punish me or reward me, let me tell you a few things... okay dear?"
I took a deep breath before talking again.
"1-> They were not after you, but me... And don't ask me about their intentions, just imagining about it gives me the creeps"
"2-> I don't know your sisters, but are you really sure that they would be alright by having such small fries as those two? Heck it's almost like I can hear the disappointed groans of the bovine lady that took one of those two with her!"
"3-> Your sisters are dark elves, they are incredibly proud, by denying the experience of hunting a husband for themselves, by taking away the pleasure and satisfaction of finding their special someone... like what you felt after finding me, you would be insulting their pride... You would be lucky if that they looked at your face again"
"4-> Ha! I admit that I'm incredibly impressed on how you managed to hunt me down and loving my body, mind, heart and soul into submission... But do you really think that I would fall for the same tactic again? Don't underestimate me, honey. Even if you got me, I still gave you quite the fight..."

I went silent for a moment still remembering the last part of her rant/scolding S&M? Just what the heck did my mother in law teach to her daughters during their childhood?" Mental images about the ebony goddess that is my wife putting her mother's teachings to good use began popping up, each one of them kinkier than the one that came before them... my breath became heavier, a deep blush appeared on my face, my heart was racing and a painfully raging boner appeared on my pants "And why the heck is that turning me on so much?"
"...I...is not like...I'm into S&M that much or anything like that..." I was looking away from her, my cheeks crimson red at that point "...b...but if... you ever feel like it... and if that makes you happy... We can... try those kinky concepts your mother taught you..." (3)
A short and awkward silent moment later I let go one of my hands, now that she was holding my neck tightly and opened the door, and opened the door of my bedroom.

The first she did once we were inside my room was make a comment about the bed, "Well duh... It's a single room, you wouldn't expect them to put a king sized double bed on every room, would you? But now that you mention it... it wouldn't be a bad idea..." I nonchalantly mentioned as I took her to my bed and gently laid her there, just to seconds later leave her clothes and whip (4) on top of my table.
Once I finished folding her clothes I went back to the bed to check up on her, "You should rest for now, you just got quite a nasty hit from almost point blank range after all" My tone sound both loving and concern "And don't worry... Once you feel more rested I'll make sure to put a bun inside that lovely oven of yours" I softly caressed her midriff as I told her that before chuckling slightly "You've given way too many mental images all the way here that it will be easy to keep this bad boy up and ready for quite a long while" I pointed to my more than ready manhood "So rest as much as you need".

My eyes shifted from loving to lustful as I leant my knee against the bed, my body leaning towards hers, my hands resting on each side of the bed... My face and neck were in the perfect position to be taken advantage of and be covered in kisses, bite marks, hickeys or whatever she saw fit... I even tilted my head to the side, showing her my neck... silently asking her to attack it, in the way I love so much... My body was in range to be pulled towards hers and being held by both her arms and legs in a vice tight embrace if she chose it that way.
"However... if you're still feeling hungry" my voice was sounding both gentle and sultry at the same time "I would be happy to oblige as the loving husband that I am and feed you to your hearts' content" a lustful smile appeared in my face as I told her so "It's your choice, dear. I'm fine either way".

(1)-> Hot fantasy that came intro fruition due to his newfound skyrocketing incubus' libido.
(2)-> However it's not that implausible as it may sound... If a dark elven mother and daughter can share a man, why can't do so two (or more) siblings?
(3)-> Tsundere Siegfried, isn't he cute?
(4)-> What kind of husband would leave her wife going around naked and disarmed?
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Shadow of Legend:
Instead of listening to Sol, the two monstrous women continues to battle against each other. The Dragon let out a barrage of small fireballs, destroying the oak near Sol as she tries to hit the Gnome who is moving quite fast on the soil. The Gnome counters her barrage by creating a large hand made of vines and rocks to grab the flyer, only to miss her mark and hit the wall of a classroom in the Elementary building and showing to Sol the children, cowering not from the battle, but from the monster folks that got in when the Gnome accidentally destroyed a barricade that stops them from entering. There are also few stray fire balls, spike shots, and fire balls that nearly got Sol had he not dodged them. The two seems to be too immersed in their squabble for the ownership of the man that they didn't realize a third being whose face is wrapped and the only thing that were exposed were its eyes. It wears a turban and a tattered cloak, carrying on his back a number of staffs which has different shapes and sizes.

The third being entered the fray from the air, flying without wings and attacked the Dragon by hitting her spine with a wooden staff that has a thick head. The Dragon winced when a third party entered the fight and got her distracted. When she looked at the tird being, her expression changed from irritation to fear, same goes to the Gnome. They both cowered when the figure took out his gloved free hand from underneath his cloak and summoned a spell circle that enveloped the Dragon. The Gnome as well was suddenly covered by the same circle that binds the Dragon.

"A... a... ansem of the els..." the Gnome said out of fear when she peered into the cold eyes beneath the turban of the third figure.

"Body Crash." the third figure named Ansem closed his gloved hands and the spell circles are absorbed by the two monster folks. The Gnome fell on her knees before fainting while the Dragon plummeted to a small patch of unburnt trees.

to Oersted:
The three left, ignoring the cries of pain from the others as they walk away from the scene. They hear more of the monster folks' voices as they join in the ferocious spider woman and forces the men that are not taken by her to submit and become their mates. Grey's eyes became watery and sobs as they abandon the people that the two have just saved. Rod was in no condition to talk due to the knowledge of him, leaving his friend to the wolves. The two made their way towards the Parking Lot and finds a number of cars occupied by monster folks and humans, turning many of them into a makeshift bedroom. The three looked around and see where their comrades are. They then found a minibus that has all of its windows covered and a small sign on it with the words, 'OVER HERE', written all over it.

to Lone Wanderer:
Unfortunately for Marcel, no one came for him after waiting for quite a while. No man nor woman opened his room's door and the only sounds that can be heard are struggling, screaming, crying, moaning, and begging. He waited inside the room, doing nothing until the door opened. His hopes came crashing down when he saw horse hooves instead of human feet and a lewd and seductive voice of a woman is heard inside his room, saying...

"You're here..." she panted, "I know that you are here..." she added as she enters the room and closes the door, "Please come out... I'm not here to harm you..."

to Kaijin:
Lady Umbriel needs help... a voice within Siegfried's head spoke once more, The accursed Lord of the Els has returned to ruin the lives of the monster kinsfolks once more... it added as Siegfried's head is filled with images of a man that whose face is wrapped and the only thing that were exposed were its eyes. It wears a turban and a tattered cloak, carrying on his back a number of staffs which has different shapes and sizes.

Siegfried saw monster folks running away, dropping their weapons as a lone figure drops meteors into the blazing battlefield. On his feet are countless of monster girl bodies, many of them look like Florin. He was then treated with an another image as the same figure turned his back on a dome filled with monster girls who are all turning into stone by the second. Many of them are crying, clawing, and begging for a way out to the figure as he fades away from the scene and they completely succumb to the curse of the stone. He also saw him, attacking every monster woman that tries to get past him as they run away in a canyon with a large pillar of light nearby.

"He's here..." Florin's voice said as her fear rises, "Why is he here?" she added as panic began to surface, "We only wanted break away from our loneliness..." she sobbed while Siegfried saw a forest in fire, and at the edge of the forest, the same figure is dragging a charred body of a monster woman, "Why does he live to make our lives miserable?"
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Shadow of Legend:
Instead of listening to Sol, the two monstrous women continues to battle against each other. The Dragon let out a barrage of small fireballs, destroying the oak near Sol as she tries to hit the Gnome who is moving quite fast on the soil. The Gnome counters her barrage by creating a large hand made of vines and rocks to grab the flyer, only to miss her mark and hit the wall of a classroom in the Elementary building and showing to Sol the children, cowering not from the battle, but from the monster folks that got in when the Gnome accidentally destroyed a barricade that stops them from entering. There are also few stray fire balls, spike shots, and fire balls that nearly got Sol had he not dodged them. The two seems to be too immersed in their squabble for the ownership of the man that they didn't realize a third being whose face is wrapped and the only thing that were exposed were its eyes. It wears a turban and a tattered cloak, carrying on his back a number of staffs which has different shapes and sizes.

The third being entered the fray from the air, flying without wings and attacked the Dragon by hitting her spine with a wooden staff that has a thick head. The Dragon winced when a third party entered the fight and got her distracted. When she looked at the tird being, her expression changed from irritation to fear, same goes to the Gnome. They both cowered when the figure took out his gloved free hand from underneath his cloak and summoned a spell circle that enveloped the Dragon. The Gnome as well was suddenly covered by the same circle that binds the Dragon.

"A... a... ansem of the els..." the Gnome said out of fear when she peered into the cold eyes beneath the turban of the third figure.

"Body Crash." the third figure named Ansem closed his gloved hands and the spell circles are absorbed by the two monster folks. The Gnome fell on her knees before fainting while the Dragon plummeted to a small patch of unburnt trees.

Unfortunately, they keep fighting.

"Fine, then. Don't listen to me. Idiots."

I focus on dodging stray shots, making sure I don't get hit by anything. Suddenly, I see the earth-woman knock the wall out of a classroom with a missed attack. I see the terrified kids getting swarmed, but whatever. I'm not Shirou, with his "save everybody else with no regard whatsoever to oneself" stupidity, nor am I Archer, with his different abilities. I'm not Dark Schneider, but if I were, getting these two to stop fighting would be child's play. ...Right, the kids. Yeah, there's nothing I can do, so I'm not going to hurt myself or get killed trying. With my luck, a stray shot would nail me right in the back, or some horny monster would tackle me without thinking, sending me to my death somehow, or some other bullshit would happen, even something as ridiculous as a cruise ship suddenly falling out of the fucking sky and landing on me and only me...

It's then that I notice some guy with a turban fly in, obviously by way of magic because he doesn't have wings, and he joins the fight, turning it into a three-way free-for-all. I cringe when he hits the draconic woman with his staff, then I notice that, as powerful as these two women are, they're terrified of him. The earth-woman says something about "Ansem of the Els" before he pulls some magic shit and makes her faint. The draconic woman falls out of the sky from his spell. I take note of where she falls and glance over to the earth-woman, then to this new guy. There's something about him that I don't like, but I can't quite put my finger on it. There's just something that makes me hate him already.

I get ready to dash for the earth-woman and ask the newcomer, "And who the hell are you?"

If the guy does anything that seems like it might be hostile, my character will run to try and grab the Gnome and carry her off to where the Dragon crashed down. If she's too heavy or if it's impossible to carry her, he'll regretfully leave her behind.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

It seemed Archibal had made the right choice, not too long after they left the students that remained over there got captured as well, while it saddened him to know they couldn't do much to help them he was getting used to that fact, how many time did they do that now? Three times if he remembered right, but Grey and Rod weren't taking it so well...Anyway, they eventually made it to the parking lot, looking around he could see a few cars had people in it, he didn't even need to look through the cars' windows to know what was happening given how the vehicles were shaking.

He finally saw a minibus with covered windows and it also had a sign the read "over here" on it. Archibal motioned to the minibus as he asked "Is this the one?" in a low voice.
Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician

Post by Lone Wanderer »

Marcel's eyes widened as he saw hooves enter his room. He heard the screaming and the moaning (which his mistook for moans of pain), and he knew better than to come out of hiding. The young French boy tried to inch his way away from the edge of the bed, putting himself back against the wall as he whimpered, hopping whatever it was wouldn't relapse where he was, or couldn't get to him and leave him alone. The poor boy had never been so frightened.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

to Shadow Mann 2330:
"Help us! Help us!" a shout that Washu knows and recognize is heard from afar.

All of the sudden, her mind was broken from the dark influences of the Demonic Energy and felt herself in control once more. She immediately shoved herself away from the man, despite of the fact that her body seems to be longing for him once more, and exits the room. When she went out of the room, she saw a cloud of dust billowing the entire floor and obscuring her vision. Her new body however, allowed her to see through the dust storm that may have stopped any humans from their tracks.

"Come now, boy~." the same snake woman that Washu saw a while ago that chased her student said, "I won't eat you or anything, you know." she added, "No need to feel afraid when I am around~."

"No..." the boy's voice said, "No... Stay back... Stay back." the voice said out of fear.
[/quote]

Washu steadly walks over the serpent like humanoids tail, stepping between her and the boy she separates the two and begins to calm the student.

"Jason Jason Whitmore look at me. I'm right here I won't let her get you." Washu says hugging him close and suppressing his shudder.

"I hope you weren't planning on raping this child snake-woman, and if you were i would suggest you tell me were the rest of my children are before i let the real Washu out to tear you to pieces." Said Washu her voice giving off a dark ominous ire.

Washu eventually calms the boy and turns to address the snake woman properly.

"Sorry but it looks like she gonna come out soon..." Washu said

"I'm their teacher you see and I will be taking them back under my wing. Whoever told you to do this clearly did not think this through." Washu said turning on her heel and bringing her finger under the snake woman's nose.

"Secondly Whatever rational is stored in that scaly head of yours thought this was a good idea is even worse to blame!!! You WILL tell me where you have taken the rest of my class and then you will give me the name of the Thing that felt it was necessary to break apart my Classroom!" Washu roared, the boy hiding behind her back hugging her legs with a smirk on his face taunting the snake to say anything back.

"You will give me that name and then you will go stand in the naughty corner and think about what you have done!" Washu said pointing to the nearest corner in the hallway.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
"Why would I tell you my name and answer your questions?" the Ender Demon jeered, "Don't you know that you're getting your body raped by that Bee wench?" he added, "Guh... I can feel her disgusting vagina from here."

Tamaki as well felt the pleasure getting back to his body. He forgot the fact that he is having an intercourse with a Bee woman that he just saved and that the darkness is breaking apart. He also felt the voice of the lustful woman creeping back to his head and whisper sweet and seductive words to his ears as the darkness breaks apart and his mind returns to the real world where his body is being twisted and turned into an Incubus. He saw Claveria, who is now on top of him and still continues to ride him.

"I don't any time to spare for this Bee wench." the Ender Demon said within his mind as he hears it gritting its jagged teeth, "I'll show you my true power first to dispel your doubts."

Tamaki saw smoke appearing behind the Honeybee. It first formed a body, followed by a pair of arms, and the head of the Ender Demon. The Honeybee seems to have not noticed that the Ender Demon appears behind him and continues on her rut, something that the Ender Demon smiled about as he lets his claws be transparent and intangible and stabbed the through the Honeybee. Claveria immediately stopped when the Ender Demon let his claws pass through her head and fainted.

"I hate it when I do that to a monster folk." it said as he puts Claveria's body away from Tamaki, "Nice package by the way~." the Ender Demon teased him as he saw his wet, lower body.
Tamaki raised an eyebrow at the Demon's statement and wondered just what he meant when the swirl of pleasure that rocked his body earlier returned. Darkness leaving his eyes, he spotted Claveria's moving body once again riding his own member while the sweet, lustful voice of the woman before whispered in his head, as if to egg him on even more even as he feels something in his body slowly change.

"Not again!" Tamaki yells out in his head as he tries to come to grips with what's happening, only to hear the demon's words resonating in his mind, the brief bout of confusion hitting him hard as he tries to get a grip on just what the demon was going to do...Only for him to see smoke appear behind Claveria, which slowly formed into a body, with the arms and head forming soon after. Tamaki initially wonders, through his own rebuilding lust, just what the demon is going to do, only to gasp as he watches the demon thrust it's transparent claw through Claveria's chest and watched as the bee woman fainted upon his chest. Not a word left his mouth as he watched the demon pull Claveria's body away from when he heard the demon speak about his lower body, specifically his still hardened member, and blushed while getting his bearings straight and finding his pants, which he put on in a hurry before looking back at the demon and sighing.

"...Okay, I don't doubt your powers anymore...But just what did you do to Lady...I mean, Claveria? Will she be all right? And on that note, just what should we do now? My mind is still a little fuzzy, but I do remember that this place is swarming with monsters similar to Claveria here."
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Lady Umbriel needs help... a voice within Siegfried's head spoke once more, The accursed Lord of the Els has returned to ruin the lives of the monster kinsfolks once more... it added as Siegfried's head is filled with images of a man that whose face is wrapped and the only thing that were exposed were its eyes. It wears a turban and a tattered cloak, carrying on his back a number of staffs which has different shapes and sizes.

Siegfried saw monster folks running away, dropping their weapons as a lone figure drops meteors into the blazing battlefield. On his feet are countless of monster girl bodies, many of them look like Florin. He was then treated with an another image as the same figure turned his back on a dome filled with monster girls who are all turning into stone by the second. Many of them are crying, clawing, and begging for a way out to the figure as he fades away from the scene and they completely succumb to the curse of the stone. He also saw him, attacking every monster woman that tries to get past him as they run away in a canyon with a large pillar of light nearby.

"He's here..." Florin's voice said as her fear rises, "Why is he here?" she added as panic began to surface, "We only wanted break away from our loneliness..." she sobbed while Siegfried saw a forest in fire, and at the edge of the forest, the same figure is dragging a charred body of a monster woman, "Why does he live to make our lives miserable?"
An annoying buzz rang strongly into my head that shifted into the voice that pestered and tortured my mind not too long ago, I let out a silent groan as I felt my head about to burst once again, god... couldn't it leave me alone or something?

Soon enough mental images appeared in my mind as the voice kept talking to me, almost as if it was pleading me for help. What I started to see at that moment was something way too gruesome to be described, it looked like a battlefield but in reality it was nothing but a bloodshed, no one manage to get free of his deadly grip... he didn't care about race or even age, the "luckiest" ones got their lives forcefully put "on hold" as they were turned into stone.

Florin's face suddenly change clearly showing panic, tears began running down her cheeks, fear took over her completely as the mental images kept assaulting my mind showing me even more "prowess" of such a man.
I instinctively hugged her tightly trying to soothe her the best I could as her sobbing still filled the room, "Everything will be okay" I told her as I tried to calm her... or maybe I was trying to calm myself?
Why I was getting all these images? What was the point of asking me for help? How could I do something against such behemoth of a man? A strong feeling of uneasiness took over me as I kept hugging her.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Shadow of Legend, Kaijin and Shadow Mann2330:
Rather than answering Sol, the masked being looked up to the damaged building and saw eleven monster women, five of them are teal haired, blue skinned snake women, two blonde, one tailed fox women, three red liquid bodied women, and a regal, blonde woman in a gothic dress, coming closer and closer to the children who are huddling in the corner. It then flew to the said site, taking out a quarterstaff and whacked two of the snake women who lunged at one of the children on their sides, knocking them down in the process. When the monster women saw the masked being acting as a shield to the children, most of them began to panic and retreated from the room, leaving the regal cosplayer, who is now frozen from where she stands. and the two unconscious snake women in the room.

"A...a...ansem..." the last monster woman in the room stuttered, "W...w...we...we..."

"Leave." the being said to her, which made her fall on her knees and cry out of shame and fear, as he raised his quarterstaff to create a platform to carry the children to the ground.

When the children are safely transported to the ground, the cloaked being saw another blue skinned snake woman who is about to attack a red haired Succubus and a boy whom she held not far from where Sol is. Once more, it went towards the scene and attacked the snake woman with a quarterstaff. The snake woman, angry about the fact that a masked being is disturbing her mate hunting, uses her nails as weapons and attacked the being. Taken off-guard, the being's mask was ripped, forcing it to cover its face with his hands and crouch to prevent anyone from seeing his face.

"Since you disturb me from my mate hunting..." the snake woman said as she grabbed one of its arms with her tail, "I'm going to reveal to the entire Demon Realm your true face and make you my mate instead, Lord of the Els~!"

"Ms. Washu! The man needs help!" Jason said to the redhaired demon girl, "He saved us from the snake woman. We should also save him."

Across the Elementary Building, Florin saw Ansem flying about and attacking the monster folks. She saw what he did to the other monster kin firsthand on the damaged walls of the building from the windows of Siegfried's room. She couldn't help but to cry some more after seeing the onslaught that the cloaked man did to the others who are afraid of the being that demolished the monster folks without any trouble.

to Oersted:
"Yes, that's the one." Grey said to him, "Getting there would be hard though."

"I can see some goo bitch trails..." Rod pointed at the glistening pathways that lead in many directions, "Some of 'em smells disgusting, Arch."

"Urrrgh..." Grey covers his nose, "Smells like Rica's cooking dipped in soap and detergent." he added, "I can also see two of those slug ladies walking around... Better crouch now our else we'll be seen."

The three of them immediately crouched down and started to make their way to the bus. Grey, still being supported by Rod and Archibal as they traverse silently, decided to look around and see if there are any signs of monster women that saw them. When the two made it to the bus, the door immediately opened and hands flew out to drag the three of them inside the bus as fast as possible. When the three are inside the bus, they saw a dozen of children, who are now laying low behind the closed windows, two girls, one is a blonde woman wearing a white blouse and blue long skirt while the other seems to have to have the same semblance like Grey's, a student who is almost a carbon copy of the crippled student had he not put a hair band, and a blonde man in the driver's seat who wears a doctor's coat and a suit and tie underneath it.

"Hello Doc." Grey said to the driver, "I think we should leave now..."

to ShadowBladeX and Lone Wanderer:
"Come out from where you are hiding, boy!" a shout was heard nearby, "I know you're here!" it said as objects and furniture are forcefully thrown around, "I know you are here!"

"Hmmm..." the Ender Demon looked at the direction from where the shout came from, "Methinks we should help out that boy first, boy." he suggested to Tamaki as he looked around, "I can smell horsetits and alcohol from here and those Centaurs are a bit of a pain to put down once they're drunk."

"AHA!" the voice shouted out of success, "You've been hiding under your bed, eh?!" she said a loud clunk was heard, "I'm gonna enjoy giving you a good time, boy~!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Archibal nodded after Grey confirmed that the minibus was their destination, but just like he said getting there was going to easier said than done. Rod then pointed out that there were "goo bitch" trails, and his second remark wasn't even necessary as Archibal could easily smell the disgusting scent that some of the trails emitted, he smiled a little at Grey's comment, a smile he lost when he spotted a pair of half-slug women and crouched with the others.

After that they managed to get to the minibus undetected and were quickly dragged inside, looking at the other occupants of the minibus Archibal had mixed feelings, firstly he was happy to see that there were quite a few people here, but he also felt sad as he didn't really know anyone on board, meaning most of his friends had either already been caught or were still out there, and then he felt relieved since this was the first time he had been somewhere somewhat "safe" since this chaos began.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Shadow of Legend, Kaijin and Shadow Mann2330:
Rather than answering Sol, the masked being looked up to the damaged building and saw eleven monster women, five of them are teal haired, blue skinned snake women, two blonde, one tailed fox women, three red liquid bodied women, and a regal, blonde woman in a gothic dress, coming closer and closer to the children who are huddling in the corner. It then flew to the said site, taking out a quarterstaff and whacked two of the snake women who lunged at one of the children on their sides, knocking them down in the process. When the monster women saw the masked being acting as a shield to the children, most of them began to panic and retreated from the room, leaving the regal cosplayer, who is now frozen from where she stands. and the two unconscious snake women in the room.

"A...a...ansem..." the last monster woman in the room stuttered, "W...w...we...we..."

"Leave." the being said to her, which made her fall on her knees and cry out of shame and fear, as he raised his quarterstaff to create a platform to carry the children to the ground.

When the children are safely transported to the ground, the cloaked being saw another blue skinned snake woman who is about to attack a red haired Succubus and a boy whom she held not far from where Sol is. Once more, it went towards the scene and attacked the snake woman with a quarterstaff. The snake woman, angry about the fact that a masked being is disturbing her mate hunting, uses her nails as weapons and attacked the being. Taken off-guard, the being's mask was ripped, forcing it to cover its face with his hands and crouch to prevent anyone from seeing his face.

"Since you disturb me from my mate hunting..." the snake woman said as she grabbed one of its arms with her tail, "I'm going to reveal to the entire Demon Realm your true face and make you my mate instead, Lord of the Els~!"

"Ms. Washu! The man needs help!" Jason said to the redhaired demon girl, "He saved us from the snake woman. We should also save him."

Across the Elementary Building, Florin saw Ansem flying about and attacking the monster folks. She saw what he did to the other monster kin firsthand on the damaged walls of the building from the windows of Siegfried's room. She couldn't help but to cry some more after seeing the onslaught that the cloaked man did to the others who are afraid of the being that demolished the monster folks without any trouble.
Normally I don't like being ignored, but maybe that's a good thing this time. This person seems to be using nonlethal force to subdue these monster girls, which means I don't have to worry as much about him taking offense to me chewing his ass out should my emotions get the better of me and cause me to start yelling at him, which could result in me getting hurt or killed due to the possibility of him being a stuck up asshole or something and not liking to receive criticism for his actions.

Anyway, he's preoccupied. I take the opportunity to check on the earth-woman to see if she's alright. As I do so, I keep an eye on the masked bastard- wait, I think that's it. That is probably why I don't like him. He's keeping his face covered. Of course, there might be something more that I don't know about but can sense... Whatever. I take a second look when some snake-woman tries to rip his mask off, my curiosity driving me to see if I can see his face, but he crouches and covers his face with his hands. Coward. Or is he shy? Either way, it seems he's being handled and I have more important things to worry about.

This sure turned into a shitstorm really fast. First these hot monster girls appear and overrun the school, then all the shit with the other guards, my winding up underground, learning about some of the history of these girls... I think it'd be a bad idea if I tried to find that hole again, drop down, and meet with the ant-women again to ask them about this. Okay then, uh... Right. I try to pick the earth-woman up so I can carry her to where the draconic woman landed. I'm worried about both of them, largely because I don't know what that guy's spell did to them, or if they're alright. Also, the draconic woman landed somewhere that's a bit more out-of-sight, so checking on and tending to both of them might be safer and easier there. Once I'm finished making sure they're alright, maybe they'll help me meet with that Umbriel woman. If what Aran said is true, then I sympathize and appreciate their desires, but they're going about it all wrong. If I can meet with their "leader" I might be able to help smooth things out, salvage this situation, or something.

If my pickup attempt succeeds, I'll carry the Gnome over to where the Dragon landed and try to wake them both up. ...Is Ansem actually a girl? "It" wears a mask, which means the monster girls referring to "it" as "he" can't be considered reliable right now, and you keep using "it" and other vague, gender-neutral terms when referring to "it". Obviously my character can't tell Ansem's gender because of the mask and cloak, as well as the distance.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician

Post by Lone Wanderer »

Marcel let out a yelp as the bed was lifted up, revealing a woman that was half horse, half human. And judging by the blush in her face, drunk as all heck. He yelped out, trying to pull back, to avoid her grasp and prevent himself from being pulled from under the bed. "Somebody! Anybody! Help me!" the young French boy yelled out in fear.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

I could do nothing but staring from my room's window and what I saw at that time clearly beat what forcefully flooded my mind just a few moments ago, the misterious man was single-handedly beating anyone and anything that stood on his path... How could someone be able to have that strength? Was he even human to begin with? Now I could fully understand what was Florin feeling, what was frightening her so much.

There was nothing I could do, I felt powerless... specially after such "display" I just saw, the only thing I could do was staring through my window, hoping that he didn't notice us, that I would never have to cross path with such a "behemoth".