Shrike International Academy RP (Group A)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Shrike International Academy RP

Post by Monster Scholar »

Spoiler: show
Ikorus moaned and groaned loudly, in combination of the pleasure she was giving him, and the pain of her hips slamming brutally against his hips. If she kept this up, she'd end up crushing his pelvis, and that wouldn't be good for either of them.

Ikorus gripped the Ogre tightly, using all his strength to try and roll her onto her back. At least without her slamming his hips into the floor, they wouldn't be so painful, as he resumed thrusting deep into her body, their hips slapping against eachother.

"Now this feels more natural," Ikorus moaned against her breasts, as he continued to slam himself good and deep into the lustful Ogre. He wasn't ready to lay down and die just yet.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
"Finger me..." Claveria said in a dazed tone as she uses his hand like a sexual aide.

Nevertheless, Tamaki did so without any hesitation as he allowed himself to be used by Claveria. He felt his finger enter in and out of her warm and wet pussy. He let out a soft and lustful moan as the Honeybee princess do things that are not fit of a person with a royal lineage. She just continues to use him and allowed him to suckle on her breasts like a baby.

"Cumming~" Claveria said as her assisted fingering continues, "I'm~~~~" she then let out a long and lustful moan from her mouth and a wet and sticky liquid at the other mouth on Tamaki's hands.
Tamaki didn't say aother word as he let his fingers enter Claveria's wet snatch, his mind still a blur as he felt her move on hsi fingers, all while he continued to suckle on her breast. Even as he blushed at Claveria's moans, he still kept on, letting himself get drowned by the sound of her voice, only to be brought out of it by her declaration of her impending orgasm. He stops suckling her breast as the sticky and wet liquid from her lower lips coats his fingers and with some effort, manages to move his head away from her breasts and looks up at her, intending to say something slightly witty while grinning up at her.

"Heh...You are a...naughty princess, aren't you Lady Claveria? Getting off...on my fingers like that. Naughty, naughty"

Tamaki continued to as he let his head rest on her breasts, a small sigh of content escaping from his lips, even as his own lust built up anew.

"The...next logical step is...for us to have sex...But."

Tamaki moved his head away from Claveria's breast, his own amber colored eyes staring up at hers, the sadness in them shown apparent and his own vulnerabilities showing in his strained voice.

"Am...I really worthy of you, Lady Claveria? Am I worthy of a princess such as you, when I'm just a normal guy? Would...you really trust a man such as myself, who hasn't even so much as given you a kiss?"
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

to Shadow Mann 2330:
"Spirit energy..." a lustful voice whispered within Washu's mind as she entered the building's hallways.

Washu suddenly knelt down on all fours. Her body felt strange... and hot. She can smell something that she seems to have never came across with. It was something that made her feel hungry... And her cravings seems to have become different. She tries to shrug it off and forces herself back up. But as she walks...

"Spirit energy..." the lustful voice within Washu's mind whispered more louder than before.

Her body began to shake and shiver. Her lower lip started to get wet. Her nipples hardened. She felt a sudden urge to fuck someone with a penis. Be it young or old. Instincts began to take control of her as she tries her best to salve the rising libido of hers by thinking of other things. She is now fighting a losing war with something inside her.

"Washu?" a bald man in a white long sleeves and black slacks passed by, "Are you all right?"

"SPIRIT ENERGY!" a lustful shout broke all of Washu's inner will.

All of the sudden, Washu took a hold of the man who asked her and brought him inside the Janitor's office. The man tries to struggle from her hold but Washu is too strong for him. She began to strip him off of his clothes, ignoring the man's plea and shutting him up with a cloth and tying him up with a rope. She then took off his underwear and found his half-erect wood...

"SPIRIT ENERGY!" shouted her inner lust.

Washu did not dawdle around and began to arouse the man's cock with her newly acquired sexual prowess.

(Oh well back to spoilers!)
Washu could no longer bear it she finally gives in the the feeling unable to withstand it any further.

["oh goodness why did he have to be here? couldn't i have run across a nice young man instead...oh who cares."]

["its strange but i know i heard a voice...what is spirit energy?"] Washu surmised to herself knowing that she cannot control her body any longer.

[maybe its this guys...ki or maybe its his...ugh please be his ki and hurry up and take it before he impregnates me!"]

Washu had no choice but to continue to ride the unfortunate man. better him than one of her students, Washu could not bear to think about raping one of them.

["tch im probably the best this guy has ever had... maybe even his first...ugh were are the horny teenagers during all this?!"] clearly he thought process is being affected again by the transformation.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

"Well, why are dawdling around, my dear husband~?" Florin used her cum and saliva covered hand to guide Siegfried's cock, "I've been waiting for you to do this~" she said as she positioned his member to her nether lips, "Are you prepared for marriage, dear Sieg~?" she asked him sultrily.

Siegfried was about to answer that question but Florin did not give him a chance to answer as she pierced herself with his member, making her cry out of ecstasy. Few amounts of blood came out from her pussy, alarming Siegfried for a while but...

"Not to worry, my pet~" she said with a lustful twinkle in her eyes, "You should worry about the next things that will happen as we start our marriage~" she said as she slowly grinds her hips, "Mmmm~ Your organ is quite honest~"

She managed to throw Siegfried in a sea of lust and pleasure as soon as she began to move. He felt his member, being clamped by the tight, warm, and strange walls of Florin's vagina. His body arched and twisted a bit as she moves while his member is being massaged from within by Florin's inhuman pot. He wanted to dominate but Florin's making him feel the most strangest pleasures that a body of a woman can give and saps away his strength to do so and let Florin do his work for her.
Dawdling? Dawdling? I just opened my heart to her and she told me that I was dawdling around? Man... this girl is as romantic as a kick in the groin...I wish she could be nicer sometimes...
I shivered slightly as her delicate fingers softly grabbed my manhood and guided it to her more than ready nether regions and seconds later without warning, she impaled herself on my painfully erect member on her own... letting out a loud ecstasic moan as her virginity was robbed, a few blood came out of her womanhood, thing that alarmed me slightly but she didn't seem to be specially worried as she slowly began grinding her hips quite pleeasd with me... or rather my manhood, since it's the only part of me she actually likes... or so it seems...

Florin kept with her assault on me, every move she made was more than enough to made moan louder and louder by any second, the feeling of her honeypot was something beyond comprehension... it was driving me mad, I felt strong jolts of pleasure ran through my body as she kept grinding me, letting her womanhood clamping tightly on my member...
I felt how my thoughts, my strenght, my will were beginning to fade... it was almost as if she was sapping my strenght away from me with her enslavering vagina... I could do nothing as her assertive lovemaking kept draining every bit of my strenght... She was milking my dick dry and truth to be told, it was amazing... The pleasure was overwhelming, way better than anything I could have ever felt before... I was already hooked, I became her thrall... I didn't care about anything but the beauiful woman that was literally loving me into a complete submission".
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Re: Shrike International Academy RP (Group A)

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to Oersted:
The door suddenly flew open, making a loud bang that surprised the Beelzebub and made her slow down in her pace. What happened next after that seems to be a blur to her when a figure entered the room and knocked her out with a blunt object, making a dull thunk. She fell on Archibal's chest, her eyes shut and her mouth open due to the surprise.

Archibal saw the figure that knocked out his rapist, a young man with his left eye shut with an ex scar, long, black hair tied in a ponytail behind his head, checkered blue and white polo and black pants torn on its rims, , and wears an face with mixed expressions of exhausted, desperate, angry, and frantic. The young man carries with him a wooden baseball bat and a small backpack with him. He then offers his hand on Archibal and said to him...

"Can you still stand?" as he catches his breath and awaits for his answer.

to Shadow of Legend:
"Well, Tony..." the offended Giant Ant said in a more sarcastic tone to Sol, "I am Karla, and the girl next to me is Sisa." she introduced herself and her sister, "And you fell into our nest and-"

"Aaaahhh~" a feminine voice from above moaned loud that the three heard it clearly.

"No... stop- aaaaahhh~" another voice that Sol can identify as Chief's pleaded weakly, rustling a few bushes in the process.

"What was that?" Sisa looked up and pondered on the strange sound that they've heard a while ago.

"Submit to us, man." a lewd and commanding voice is heard from above, "Become a part of the Zerato tribe and become our lovers and husbands..."

"No..." another voice that is clearly Hotchkiss said as the sounds of struggling becomes louder, "I... I have a wife to go back to..."

"Heh..." scoffed another voice, "Lilim Umbriel Brionnac said that you will never get back to your world." it added as it moaned, "You are all considered as lone men with no wives and lovers... Lone men who are ripe for the taking~"

The two Giant Ants became disconcerted at what the other Amazoness said. They also became worried as they can hear the sound of people having sex from above ground. They whispered something at each other in a quiet and gibberish tone for a while until they both nodded at each other. Karla came near to Sol and dragged him by the hand while Sisa took a small lantern nearby and led the way.

"Welp..." Karla quietly said as she took Sol's hand and led him into the deeper parts of the dungeon, "It seems that we dug too deep that we may have came across an Amazoness village."

"We'll answer your questions as soon as we are far away from them, Mr. Brian." Sisa added, "The Amazonesses do not like it whenever an collective of monsters are near their territory..." she said while lighting up the way.

to Monster Scholar:
"I ain't done yet!" Sasha said as she foils Ikorus's attempt to get on top of him, "Sit down and let me fuck you like hell!" she said as she licked her lips and pounds away.

Little did the Ogre know, the swinging double doors behind her opened. In the blink of an eye, two arms wrapped around her neck, forcing Sasha to stop and stand up at the surprise grab, leaving the tired Ikorus on the floor. Sasha tries to buckle off the one that managed to grab her from behind by any means possible.

"Get off me back, you little punk!" she said as she tries to reach for her back while flailing about, "How dare you do this shit while I'm having some fun!"

"Gnnngh..." a groan was heard from behind the naked Ogre, "Get out of here..."

Sasha turned around and Ikorus saw a boy in his preteens, clinging behind the Ogre like as if he was a persistent stain in a white cloth. His face could not be seen since only the back of his messy, brown hair is shown. He wears a cream colored polo shirt and blue short pants. Sasha tries to buckle off the boy who is riding her from behind and hanging onto his neck.

"Hurry..." the boy urged as his voice and strength weakens, "Please get out of here..."

to ShadowBladeX:
"By all means..." Claveria opened the lower lip of hers to show the insides of her pussy, inviting Tamaki to join together with him while the scent of the aphrodisiac honey lingers in the room's space, "I am ordering you to make me feel good. I don't give a damn about what and who is worthy for me... You will do just fine~" she said in a lustful and vulgar way as the honey makes her more and more aggressive in thoughts and words.

to Shadowmann 2330:
"Washu!" the man panicked as Washu rode him, "No- gnnnngh..." he tries to plead for her to stop but she used her tail to silence him, "Mmmmmhhh! Mrhrhrhhr!"

More... More... the voice inside Washu's head urged her to work harder, More energy... Need energy... Become Succubus...

Washu's body moved faster than before, milking the man that she got a hold of. The man continues to flail and struggle to get Washu off of him but Washu held his arms and legs and rapes him with more vigor. Her body continues to recieve pleasure that is something that she never felt from getting fucked by a Succubus. The pleasurable feelings of a man's cock seems to increase her urge to fuck the man more harder and faster and the replenishing powers of his pre-cum makes her want to take his essence even more.

Yes... her inner instincts said inside her head, Fuck man... Receive spirit energy... Become Succubus...

to Kaijin:
"Yes~" Florin moaned at the heat of the love making, "Your thick cock is inside my virgin pussy~~~!" she said in a sluttish tone, "It's making my walls inside me mold into your member's shape~" she stuck her tongue out of pleasure as she rides Siegfried like a horse, "I never thought that my Sieg would hide such a lovely item beneath his pants and in-between his legs~" she said with even more lust as they continue to fuck like hell.

Sorry for a really late response... I got really busy for the past days...
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to Shadow of Legend:
"Well, Tony..." the offended Giant Ant said in a more sarcastic tone to Sol, "I am Karla, and the girl next to me is Sisa." she introduced herself and her sister, "And you fell into our nest and-"

"Aaaahhh~" a feminine voice from above moaned loud that the three heard it clearly.

"No... stop- aaaaahhh~" another voice that Sol can identify as Chief's pleaded weakly, rustling a few bushes in the process.

"What was that?" Sisa looked up and pondered on the strange sound that they've heard a while ago.

"Submit to us, man." a lewd and commanding voice is heard from above, "Become a part of the Zerato tribe and become our lovers and husbands..."

"No..." another voice that is clearly Hotchkiss said as the sounds of struggling becomes louder, "I... I have a wife to go back to..."

"Heh..." scoffed another voice, "Lilim Umbriel Brionnac said that you will never get back to your world." it added as it moaned, "You are all considered as lone men with no wives and lovers... Lone men who are ripe for the taking~"

The two Giant Ants became disconcerted at what the other Amazoness said. They also became worried as they can hear the sound of people having sex from above ground. They whispered something at each other in a quiet and gibberish tone for a while until they both nodded at each other. Karla came near to Sol and dragged him by the hand while Sisa took a small lantern nearby and led the way.

"Welp..." Karla quietly said as she took Sol's hand and led him into the deeper parts of the dungeon, "It seems that we dug too deep that we may have came across an Amazoness village."

"We'll answer your questions as soon as we are far away from them, Mr. Brian." Sisa added, "The Amazonesses do not like it whenever an collective of monsters are near their territory..." she said while lighting up the way.
"Karla and Sisa..." I mumble as I look at each one, nodding my head as I memorize their names.

Before I can say anything else, however, we hear the guys up top. If I had sunglasses, I'd probably take them out, say, "Looks like they're..." then put them on and say, "...fucked." Sure, I'd be making a very bad pun at a very inappropriate moment, but...

Anyway, I'm in their nest, having fallen in. The guys are up top, getting ridden by females that are undoubtedly hotties. From what I can hear of the exchange, though, I'm not sure if I should be jealous or not... Regardless, it seems my obligation to help my team is gone. Oh, well. Who or what is "Lilim Umbriel Brionnac", though? I guess I'll ask these two at the earliest opportunity. I can't really ask them right now, since it seems being quiet is a good idea. I quietly follow as Karla leads me away, pulling me by the hand. I keep glancing back and forth between their breasts and their ant-bodies, slightly agitated over the fact that they have really nice boobs, but their ant-bodies turn me off completely. Seriously, I don't think I could get it up for them if I tried. ...I hope they'll be ready to answer my questions and let me out of their "nest". I'm still suspicious of what they were mumbling amongst themselves a couple of minutes ago...
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:The door suddenly flew open, making a loud bang that surprised the Beelzebub and made her slow down in her pace. What happened next after that seems to be a blur to her when a figure entered the room and knocked her out with a blunt object, making a dull thunk. She fell on Archibal's chest, her eyes shut and her mouth open due to the surprise.

Archibal saw the figure that knocked out his rapist, a young man with his left eye shut with an ex scar, long, black hair tied in a ponytail behind his head, checkered blue and white polo and black pants torn on its rims, , and wears an face with mixed expressions of exhausted, desperate, angry, and frantic. The young man carries with him a wooden baseball bat and a small backpack with him. He then offers his hand on Archibal and said to him...

"Can you still stand?" as he catches his breath and awaits for his answer.
After what seemed like an eternity the door to his room slamed open and then someone entered wielding a baseball bat. When the blunt weapon hit the beelzebub over him Archibal winced, that had to hurt, seeing she fell on his chest unconscious.

When he asked if he could still stand Archibal replied "I-I think..." in an unsure tone before carefully moving Ginevra to the side and then grabed the young man's hand. Once he got back on his feets he wobbled slightly but managed to straighten himself "Thank you, I thought she was going to keep going until I fainted." he said and then realizing his pants were still down quickly fixed them to the best he could.
OOC:Whoo, I don't need to use spoilers for a while.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

"I ain't done yet!" Sasha said as she foils Ikorus's attempt to get on top of him, "Sit down and let me fuck you like hell!" she said as she licked her lips and pounds away.

Little did the Ogre know, the swinging double doors behind her opened. In the blink of an eye, two arms wrapped around her neck, forcing Sasha to stop and stand up at the surprise grab, leaving the tired Ikorus on the floor. Sasha tries to buckle off the one that managed to grab her from behind by any means possible.

"Get off me back, you little punk!" she said as she tries to reach for her back while flailing about, "How dare you do this shit while I'm having some fun!"

"Gnnngh..." a groan was heard from behind the naked Ogre, "Get out of here..."

Sasha turned around and Ikorus saw a boy in his preteens, clinging behind the Ogre like as if he was a persistent stain in a white cloth. His face could not be seen since only the back of his messy, brown hair is shown. He wears a cream colored polo shirt and blue short pants. Sasha tries to buckle off the boy who is riding her from behind and hanging onto his neck.

"Hurry..." the boy urged as his voice and strength weakens, "Please get out of here..."
Needless to say, Ikorus was pretty damn surprised when someone actually came to his rescue, jumping onto Sasha's back and forcing the ogre off of him. He was a little stunned by this, watching the struggle before the boy's voice snapped him out of it. Yeah, he wasn't going to hold her off for long, and odds are she would go back to riding him afterwards. He quickly scrambled to his feet, slipping his pants back on before giving one last glance at his saviour. "Thanks mate," he called out, before dashing out of the cafeteria, left shirtless, because there was never any time for shirts!

As he burst out of the cafeteria, he looked around for a place to hide. There was pandemonium going on all over the school, and Ikorus wasn't really feeling to get ridden again by another crazy ogre chick. Keeping to the walls, the rat of Shrike looked around for any place for him to hide until it all blew over.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Washu!" the man panicked as Washu rode him, "No- gnnnngh..." he tries to plead for her to stop but she used her tail to silence him, "Mmmmmhhh! Mrhrhrhhr!"

More... More... the voice inside Washu's head urged her to work harder, More energy... Need energy... Become Succubus...

Washu's body moved faster than before, milking the man that she got a hold of. The man continues to flail and struggle to get Washu off of him but Washu held his arms and legs and rapes him with more vigor. Her body continues to recieve pleasure that is something that she never felt from getting fucked by a Succubus. The pleasurable feelings of a man's cock seems to increase her urge to fuck the man more harder and faster and the replenishing powers of his pre-cum makes her want to take his essence even more.

Yes... her inner instincts said inside her head, Fuck man... Receive spirit energy... Become Succubus...
Washu ground her hips against the unfortunate man, doing her very best to extract his semen, bouncing with more and more vigor, her barely contained breasts bounce in time with her hips.
"This is so inconvenient, but its feels so good! I was always curious what was under your pants, your not half bad for your age Quagmire!" Washu spoke her voice rising and falling with the motion of her hips.

"you should-ugh- use some more Rogain you would get more-UGH!- women that way!"

"I can make it go away, i will stop once you finish so hurry up!" washu shouted as her voice spiked at the end of a particularly greedy thrust of her hips.
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

"Yes~" Florin moaned at the heat of the love making, "Your thick cock is inside my virgin pussy~~~!" she said in a sluttish tone, "It's making my walls inside me mold into your member's shape~" she stuck her tongue out of pleasure as she rides Siegfried like a horse, "I never thought that my Sieg would hide such a lovely item beneath his pants and in-between his legs~" she said with even more lust as they continue to fuck like hell.
Her sensual moans, her lovely silver mane flailing wild as her gorgeous body was frantically gridning on top of me, her incredibly sweet yet lustful voice... She was tantalizing... I could do nothing as she syphoning all my will, draining my energy, feeding on my love, making me her eternal love thrall... I could do nothing but love every moment of it.
My heart skipped dozens of beats as she spoke to me, her words were enough to make my heart beating blindingly fast... She needed me, she acknowledged that we were meant to each other, that no other man would be able to fill my spot, that she loved me... in her own way...

My arms wrapped tightly around her as I listened to her sweet words, to her moans, embracing my beloved ebony goddess "Yes, my love, my cock is inside of your enslavering virgin pussy... I won't be needing anyone else's honeypot as you won't be needing any other tool than mine... They were meant to each other, they fit perfectly... We're becoming one, my love".
I let out a huge moan as I felt her unnaturally tight and warm womanhood gripping on my member even more, as her hips grinded so far that they were almost a blur, she was riding me with a frantic lust that I had never seen before on her, I felt how countless jolts of pleasure ran down my spine non-stop... She was sending me to heaven, my Florin was giving me the pleasure of a lifetime and something told me that it was the first of countless times that this lovely angel of mine would give me this kind of treatment...

My embrace tightened as she kept riding me with abandon, as I feared that she could leave me once it was over... or maybe as I never wanted for it to end, I began to lovely kiss her ear, softly whispering as she kept telling me about how she pleased she was with me....and my atributes "Yes, my love, this item is yours and only yours, now and always... yours to use as you please, yours to make you enjoy as much as you desire" I kept kissing her ear, her neck, showering her with my love as she kept sinking me into pleasure "Yes, my love, keep going on, faster... Keep loving me, keep draining me, keep feasting on my love, keep making me yours, keep sending me to heaven... Don't stop, darling" My lips lovingly sealed hers as we were still joined, as I was getting closer to my climax by any second, about to accomplish the request that my lovely wife made me: giving my seed to her and only to her, flooding her womanhood for the first time of incredibly many to come...
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
"By all means..." Claveria opened the lower lip of hers to show the insides of her pussy, inviting Tamaki to join together with him while the scent of the aphrodisiac honey lingers in the room's space, "I am ordering you to make me feel good. I don't give a damn about what and who is worthy for me... You will do just fine~" she said in a lustful and vulgar way as the honey makes her more and more aggressive in thoughts and words.
Tamaki looks shocked at Claveria's statement as he stares at her, a contented sigh escaping his lips as he smiles, his mind slowly becoming more addled by the second. He lets out a small laugh as he closes his eyes and brings his hands to her hips, gently grabbing onto her while feeling his own member harden once again, then opened his eyes and stared straight at her, his own resistance fading away as he speaks to her, the amusement in his voice apparent.

"I will do just fine huh?"

Tamaki wraps his arms around Claveria's waist and pulls her onto his lap, his hard member pressed between her thighs as he looks up at her and stares at her with amusement on his face and a lewd smile as he lets his resistance go with his tone as lustful as hers.

"Then show me. Let this virgin male stir up your inner walls and bring you pleasure my lady Claveria."
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Shadow of Legend:
It took fifteen minutes of walking and turning for the trio to make their way to a chamber filled with hyperactive, playful, and bouncy Giant Ant youngling and at least four more adults taking care of them. Karla and Sisa called the taller one amongst the four adult Giant Ants and began to talk to her in a language that SoL could never understand. The taller Giant Ant wears and apron with its pockets filled with what seems to be candy and toys. She's sporting a ponytail on her gray colored hair and her bust is quite bigger than the two Giant Ants whom Sol was with. The taller Giant Ant looked at Sol for a while and blushed a bit before looking away.

The younglings however looked at Sol with great curiosity. They all poked and touched Sol's legs, wondering on the anatomy of his lower body. They also pointed at his forehead and said something about antennae and his lack of such body part. Some of them were daring enough to pat his behind and check if he has an abdomen like the rest of them. All of them were about to pester and rain Sol with more questions until the three nannies shooed the younglings off before they anger him.

Finally, Karla and Sisa are done talking to the tall one and said to him...

"Mr. O'Brien..." Karla said to Sol in a formal manner, "We'd like you to meet her highness, Queen Aran Vereuse..."

"Oh dear... No need to be formal with me now, Karla..." Aran said her, "Aran will do just fine..." she added with a sweet smile, "So... It seems that a part of our nest is below a building huh?"

to Oersted:
"We better move..." the young man said to Archibal as he watched him fix his pants, "We have to get out of here and get to the School's parking lot to escape..." he added, "Take whatever item that you need. I'm going to do some assurances before we leave."

He looked around and checked for anything that he can use to bind the unconscious fly girl. He found nothing and decided to improvise by using the bed's blanket and the curtains that fell on the floor as ropes and bindings her. He also put the unconscious Beelzebub under Archibal's bed and added some weight on it by tipping down his cabinet and putting his desk's chair on top of it.

"Don't ask." the young man said as he looked at the mess that he did inside Archibal's room. The two heard the sound of struggling and fighting outside, "Do you know how to use a taser?" he said as he took out a security taser and held it forward to him.

to Monster Scholar:
Outside, men of all ages ran as they are being chased by these strange, sex crazed demihumans. Ikorus saw a person at the same age as him, stumbling on the ground and getting himself jumped upon by a black feathered bird woman. Another one is being coiled and raped by an orange tailed, brown haired snake woman. Three boys are cornered by a group of blue, women shaped, man sized goo, all five of them lusting upon their cornered prey. A male teacher fails in rescuing his fellow coworker as he got tackled by a charging woman with bull horns and legs and a huge ax strapped behind her back.

A loud clang was heard behind Ikorus as he runs away from pandemonium and chaos around him. Everyone is getting themselves captured, bound, and raped in every corners that Ikorus looks into. He then hears a loud shout of a boy from behind, a sign that his savior is being subjected to the punishment that his captor is inflicting upon him.

to Shadow Mann2330:
As Washu rapes her prey inside the Janitor's office, a group of seven snake women whose skins are pale blue and their tails have teal scales with different patterns are chasing a male teacher who is wearing a white long sleeve and blue pants who is now leading a group of twenty little boys towards the exit... which was then blocked by an another group of seven of the same snake women. The group screamed and struggled helplessly as the group of predators began to rip off their clothes and attract more of their kin to join in the carnal union.

These sounds seems to have unfazed most of Washu's mind. In fact, it only served as a way to make her actions more wild and more bestial. The man tries to crawl away from Washu, only to be stopped once more and held down to the ground for her own lustful desires. A small part of her wanted her to stop but the unbearable pleasure that she is feeling right now seems to have drowned her reasonable part with it.

"Ms. Washu! Help us!" one familiar voice outside said as the sounds of feet scuffling along the hallway becomes more and more audible.

"Oh my~ Aren't you a cutie~" another voice outside seductively said, "Come here, dear~ Let Risa take good care of you~"

"No! No! I want my mommy back!" another voice cried outside, "Please let go!"

"Oh dear... Don't cry anymore... We're your new mothers now~." a gentle voice soothed the crying voice outside.

"Stay away from them!" a faltering shout of a teacher was heard, "Don't do- ahhh..."

"Come now." said a moaning voice, "You... you don't have to worry... about them..."she added, "Ohhh~ I love this strange feeling~"

to Kaijin:
Mmmm..." Florin smiled lustfully at Siegfried as she felt his precum coming out of his member, "Your seed seems to be excited enough that it wishes to violate my egg~." she said while sucking on his neck, "Cum inside me then. Make me pregnant with your baby juice and turn me into your personal sperm jar~." she added as she sped up the coitus.

Siegfried couldn't hold it inside himself and came inside Florin, arching his back to force more cum to her womb. Florin gladly accepted his gift and tightened her hold to his cock and began to milk him with it. She used the monstrous walls of her pussy to wring out the remains of Siegfried's milk till his balls became empty. She then felt Siegfried getting a bit flaccid inside her and smiled at him while chanting something...

Suddenly, Siegfried's body is filled with more stamina than before. His wood became hard within her once more and his balls seems to be filled with more man jam. He also felt an overwhelming lust for his captor that he pushed her on the ground and began to violate her. This time, he's on top. Florin was surprised when she casts her revitalizing spell on him and gave out an incredible drawback... which was changed to lust once more as soon as she began to feel the cock within her and pounded her like so.

"Oh my~" she said as her husband played it rough with her, "Sieg's being rough for me~~~" she moaned loudly while she let him rip her, "Harder... Harder!" she urged him, enjoying the pleasures of sex and spirit energy.

to ShadowBladeX:
"Enough talk then~" Claveria said with rough lust as she suddenly pulled Tamaki to his bed and went on top of him, "I want you to sit back and relax as your princess services you~" she added as she teased his member a bit with her pussy, "Enough of this 'Lady' entitlement! You can call me Claveria!" she said in an unladylike way as she lowers herself down to him.

Slowly, Claveria pushed herself on Tamaki's penis until she took all of it inside her. She moaned loudly as soon as the two of them joined together.The scent of the aphrodisiac honey seems to have incredibly addled their minds and let out the inner beasts within them as they continue to inhale and exhale such powerful chemical. Her insect abdomen quivers as the sensation of both pain and pleasure wracks her from within. Her wings began to buzz more in response to the same bodily sensation.

"Heh... Look Tamaki!" she lustfully said as she looked at her sex organ, "Our bodies are joined together~"
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Shadow of Legend:
It took fifteen minutes of walking and turning for the trio to make their way to a chamber filled with hyperactive, playful, and bouncy Giant Ant youngling and at least four more adults taking care of them. Karla and Sisa called the taller one amongst the four adult Giant Ants and began to talk to her in a language that SoL could never understand. The taller Giant Ant wears and apron with its pockets filled with what seems to be candy and toys. She's sporting a ponytail on her gray colored hair and her bust is quite bigger than the two Giant Ants whom Sol was with. The taller Giant Ant looked at Sol for a while and blushed a bit before looking away.

The younglings however looked at Sol with great curiosity. They all poked and touched Sol's legs, wondering on the anatomy of his lower body. They also pointed at his forehead and said something about antennae and his lack of such body part. Some of them were daring enough to pat his behind and check if he has an abdomen like the rest of them. All of them were about to pester and rain Sol with more questions until the three nannies shooed the younglings off before they anger him.

Finally, Karla and Sisa are done talking to the tall one and said to him...

"Mr. O'Brien..." Karla said to Sol in a formal manner, "We'd like you to meet her highness, Queen Aran Vereuse..."

"Oh dear... No need to be formal with me now, Karla..." Aran said her, "Aran will do just fine..." she added with a sweet smile, "So... It seems that a part of our nest is below a building huh?"

Damn this is a long walk! How far underground are we, anyway? Whatever. We finally get to a room, and I see lots of little ant-girls. What is this, their nursery? Four other ant-girls, one of them taller than the others, these two chat with her in some language I can't make out... Yeah, I'm normally patient, but I want answers.

As I stand and wait, keeping a stoic expression, I am assailed by the curious kids. Not sure how to react, I stand quietly and wait, enduring it. Fortunately, it doesn't take long for the nannies to "rescue" me. As I watch them lead the kids away, I quietly scoff and mumble, "Kids..." as I roll my eyes.

When the girls are done talking to the tall one, they introduce me to her. So she's the queen, huh? Royalty doesn't get special treatment from me, so I'm not going to kiss ass or anything. I clear my throat and nod. "Yep. I don't know exactly where this area is in relation to the school, or how far underground we are, but part of your tunnel system extends to the greenhouse, which is where I had the misfortune of the ground collapsing under me, causing me to fall into said tunnel. Apparently the silver lining is the fact that, despite being stuck underground for the moment, I'm not being dominated by whoever is doing so to my fellow security guards. ...That also means that there's nothing I can do for them now, and I'm free from the obligation to try and keep them from getting caught, since they're already caught. Anyway, I need some info on what's going on. I'll try to answer any questions you have in return, but don't be surprised if the answers consist mostly of 'I don't know'. Now then..."

I ask Aran the same questions I asked Karla and Sisa earlier, specifically the ones about what's going on, what's with the "monster girls", what happened to the school, how did the "monster girls" get here, and I add questions about why they seem to be horny as hell, why they're raping everyone, and who or what is "Lilim Umbriel Brionnac".
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:"We better move..." the young man said to Archibal as he watched him fix his pants, "We have to get out of here and get to the School's parking lot to escape..." he added, "Take whatever item that you need. I'm going to do some assurances before we leave."

He looked around and checked for anything that he can use to bind the unconscious fly girl. He found nothing and decided to improvise by using the bed's blanket and the curtains that fell on the floor as ropes and bindings her. He also put the unconscious Beelzebub under Archibal's bed and added some weight on it by tipping down his cabinet and putting his desk's chair on top of it.
Nodding in response he started looking for anything that could be useful but most of the stuff he had in his room were books and the like so he quickly decided not to bring anything more than his person.

He then watched the young man tie up the beelzebub using the bed's blanket and the curtains and then putting her under the bed and adding weight on it by using the cabinet and a chair. Archibal looked at him with a puzzled expression when he turned back to him.
WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:"Don't ask." the young man said as he looked at the mess that he did inside Archibal's room. The two heard the sound of struggling and fighting outside, "Do you know how to use a taser?" he said as he took out a security taser and held it forward to him.
Shrugging when told not to ask Archibal then heard sounds of struggling outside, looking at the young man who took out a taser and asked him if he knew how to use one. He replied "Uh, you basically just put it on the target's body resulting in a painful shock or if the cartridge hasnt been used you can fire the electrodes from a distance..." before taking the taser. "...Ready when you are." he then said, waiting for the young man to move first.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Well, things were going absolutely crazy out here! And it wasn't just green skinned muscular women either that were on the sexual warpath. There were women of all types going nuts here. And granted, the sight of all this sex was better than any porno, Ikorus wasn't exactly keen on becoming someone's trophy. He stuck to the walls, sliping around and trying to remain quiet and out of sight. There had to be a good place to hide. He pondered for a moment before seeing the gymnasium. Why not there? The place had plenty of places to hide, and if he got caught, it was spacious enough to give him some good running space. He slowly made his way towards the place.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
"Enough talk then~" Claveria said with rough lust as she suddenly pulled Tamaki to his bed and went on top of him, "I want you to sit back and relax as your princess services you~" she added as she teased his member a bit with her pussy, "Enough of this 'Lady' entitlement! You can call me Claveria!" she said in an unladylike way as she lowers herself down to him.

Slowly, Claveria pushed herself on Tamaki's penis until she took all of it inside her. She moaned loudly as soon as the two of them joined together.The scent of the aphrodisiac honey seems to have incredibly addled their minds and let out the inner beasts within them as they continue to inhale and exhale such powerful chemical. Her insect abdomen quivers as the sensation of both pain and pleasure wracks her from within. Her wings began to buzz more in response to the same bodily sensation.

"Heh... Look Tamaki!" she lustfully said as she looked at her sex organ, "Our bodies are joined together~"
Tamaki put up no resistance as he was pulled to his bed, nor did he say anything as he member was teased by Claveria's pussy, something that caused a new feeling in his body that he hadn't felt before, nearly missing out on hearing Claveria's own statement, but unable to answer her as he felt her slowly push herself on his penis till she was at the base. A gasp escapes his lips as he lets his mind register the new feeling on his loins, his body trembling slightly at the new sensations of Claveria's inner walls hugging on his member.

His mind was only able to register these feelings, as the scent of honey in the air only served to heighten his growing lust and staring up at Claveria's naked body didn't help in keeping his self control under wraps, before his eyes wandered down to his loins, where he saw himself connected to Claveria.

"They are..." Tamaki said as the realization that he was no longer a virgin registered in mind, but that only lasted for a moment as he stared up at Claveria and let out a light chuckle before putting his hands on her hips and gently rubbing them before an instinct kicked in and he pushed his hips upward, letting out a groan as he made a single thrust in Claveria, his own lust and impatience getting the better of him as he spoke.

"Please Claveria...I'm going to go crazy if something doesn't happen so please...move."

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

As Washu rapes her prey inside the Janitor's office, a group of seven snake women whose skins are pale blue and their tails have teal scales with different patterns are chasing a male teacher who is wearing a white long sleeve and blue pants who is now leading a group of twenty little boys towards the exit... which was then blocked by an another group of seven of the same snake women. The group screamed and struggled helplessly as the group of predators began to rip off their clothes and attract more of their kin to join in the carnal union.

These sounds seems to have unfazed most of Washu's mind. In fact, it only served as a way to make her actions more wild and more bestial. The man tries to crawl away from Washu, only to be stopped once more and held down to the ground for her own lustful desires. A small part of her wanted her to stop but the unbearable pleasure that she is feeling right now seems to have drowned her reasonable part with it.

"Ms. Washu! Help us!" one familiar voice outside said as the sounds of feet scuffling along the hallway becomes more and more audible.

"Oh my~ Aren't you a cutie~" another voice outside seductively said, "Come here, dear~ Let Risa take good care of you~"

"Oh dear... Don't cry anymore... We're your new mothers now~." a gentle voice soothed the crying voice outside.

"Stay away from them!" a faltering shout of a teacher was heard, "Don't do- ahhh..."

"Come now." said a moaning voice, "You... you don't have to worry... about them..."she added, "Ohhh~ I love this strange feeling~"

Washu had heard the voices outdoors just down the hall pleading for her help and sanctuary, it seemed like a muffled whimper compared to the feelings raging through her skull.
the thought seemed an annoyance, a distracting little bee flying around your head in circles for no particular reason, cant it see she is having fun?
it just seemed that the bug was bigger it stopped flying in circles and pinged for her attention once more,causing her eyes to blink and look around.
she was still on top of the man she was raping, pounding away at his pelvis that wasn't it.'
Washu looked around as she rode, looking to the lights to see if their bulbs had broken, but they were not even on...

so were? were was that buzz?

"Bobby?' Washu said as she slowed down her rocking.
She spun her head around as far as she could reach and observed the scene behind her with confusion.

"Why do those women have snake tails, and what are they doing to... those boys....look familiar..." Washu said aloud reaching to the scene with a hand.

"HEY wait, i think i know them... can can i se- stop that Those are...." Washu stumbled as the voice called out for energy
"SPIRIT ENERGY !!"

"No i don't need any i have-

"SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY-"

"SHUT Up ALREADY!!!" Washu suddenly yelled Gripping her head with her hands.

"Spirit energy this SPIRIT ENERGY THAT, WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT?!"

"I want to stop this I WILL stop this and ill... ill" Washu ranted loudly as she flops off of the mans hips

"They are not yours leave them alone!" Washu said air-headedly dizzy from the dismount re-searching for the group of snake people

"SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIRIT ENERGY SPIR--"

"NO! I don't Need your spirit energy, i'm a human, i only need carbohydrates fluids and sunlight- no those are plants...ugh shut up already!" Washu madly ranted and she stood waveringly to her feet.

"I can't even make children of my own, the very least i can do is protect and raise the ones.... I wont let you have them.... they are mine.." Washu placed one foot in front of the other slowly making her way to the gathering

Washu walked ever so faster slowly but surely as she gained momentum, she forgot how to stop as she ran directly into one of the snake beings and bounced back onto her butt.

"Ugh! hey scale butt! these are my kids!" Washu said rather disorientated trying to stop the world from spinning

"I'm still Human Damn you, you can't make me not human i still have my children..." Washu said desperately holding onto the offended lamia's tail, tears streaming down her face at her own humiliation...
O_o
X3
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Shadow of Legend:
"Well, I have no idea nor any explanation about the events happening at the surface..." the Queen Ant said as she pats one of the younglings head, "And I don't have any idea about this school thing of yours... But I could give you an answer about the reason why many of the monster kinsfolk decided to assault your area..."

It all began after the Great Exodus of the Humans. Demon Lady Lilith de Reflann and her army has prevailed in prevailing against the Order after the majority of their manpower disappeared, leaving the Radicals of the Order without enough men to wield their shields and swords. The monster women began to take any humans that were left in the depopulated lands of the Order to either marry off or transform into their own kin. However, the humans who remained in this lands are either on hiding or protected by Chief God Kronos's champion, Ansem of the Els. The monster women were given no choice but to share their husbands or hunt hidden human settlements that were made by the Stella Krux, a mage guild that acted as a thorn to both the Order and the Demon Lordship.

The numbers of humans in the Demon Realm drastically dwindled in the late 1644 when a hidden human metropolis scorched themselves rather than be captured by the manhunters of our kind. The Demon Lady got worried when the shortage of the humans is becoming a major problem. Many times did she try to ask Lord Kronos on the reason why must he let the monster women suffer. Lord Kronos answered her by naming many of her crimes. He also added that the entire monster race will suffer for what she have done before letting them reestablish their connections with the humans, something that Lady Lilith would not put aside since the monster kin will die out before their sentences get lifted.

She ordered all of the Demon Realm's finest minds to find a way to solve the birthing problems and find a way to open a dimensional hole to the Human Realm if in case the birthing problem takes too long to solve. Many monster women began to join in finding a way to fix the problem that we face. Many of them failed in finding a way to fix the major human problems of monster folks. Years of failure began to take toll on many of our sisters' minds and morale. Many began to despair on the fact that tomorrow might be the day that all of the humans in the Demon Realm will disappear. Hope was about to fade... Until a Witch from the Fanelian Sabbath Chapter found a way to open a portal that can draw humans into the Demon Realm.

When the monster women found out that the humans are returning, many of them began to lose their minds on the possibilities of having a husband of their own. No longer will they share their fathers with each other, no more years of abstinence and sexual frustrations, the monster kinsfolk will be having their own husbands.

"... The Witches of the Sabbath needed to draw out as many humans as possible..." Aran said, "Therefore, they've devised a spell that can displace a large hold-out of human males into the Demon Realm." she added while playing with her hair, "They've already drawn 20 human areas into the Demon Realm. The monster folks found a husband within those drawn areas... We too benefited from these areas..."she said in a sad tone and fell silent for a while, "Excuse me for a while, young man... I need to gather my thoughts before I tell you more about the Demon Lady's daughter..."

to Oersted:
Outside, two college students in a blue tracksuits are holding off three pig eared, plump brunettes who are wearing leather belt straps as cover to their shame and wields large stone hammers with mops and wooden sticks. These strange pig women are slowly advancing towards them while they back away from their possible rapists. The pig women wore a lustful grin on their faces, thinking of the possibilities of what they will do to their catch after they've subdued them.

"Give up already, human..." one of the pig women spoke while she brandishes her stone hammer, "No need to be shy about having a little romp with us~"

"I can see your manhood erecting~" the other said and giggled in a lustful tone, "You know, there is no shame in fornicating like beasts in heat~" she added while using her free hand to show off her breasts by stripping off her leather belt bra, "We'll take good care of you if you just give in and have sex with us~"

"See this?" the last one showed off her wet snatch, "We're in need of your virility as of this moment... We need you two to calm us down..." she rubbed her clit to entice the two.

"Gnnnhhh..." the Afro-American college student who wields a mop said as he backs away with the other, "I'm having a weird boner from this situation, Kas..." he said to him, "We're really screwed..."

"You don't have to say that, Roderick..." Kas, the Egyptian student who wields a stick said.

The two backs away from the pig women, looking out and prepares to strike if these pig women decided to jump and attack. However, Kas stumbled and sprained his ankle when they've made it past through Archibal's room. The pig women saw this as a chance and rushed on the two... Until one of the pig woman slammed her face on an opened door and the other turned into a convulsing wreck.

"What are you waiting for, you twat?!" the scarred man said to Archibal, who is now standing right behind him, "Taze the last one already!" he added while tazing the dazed pig woman.

to Monster Scholar:
Ikorus tried to sneak past the these strange women until he stepped on a branch. The snapping branch managed to catch the attention of the other monster girls who have not yet found a husband. They all looked at Ikorus with lustful intentions. They want to make him their husband. They want to have sex with him. And they will get what they want. Ikorus tries to negotiate, only to fail in it and sees the monster women advance towards him, arms held wide and moving in a fast pace. There was no other choice but to run and shake these women off of his trail.

to ShadowBladeX:
"With pleasure~" she said as she gently grind and shake her hips while moaning, "Oh my~. This feels so amazing, Tamaki~! I love the feeling of having something larger than my finger enter my insides~." she added while she steadily paces up and down on his wood, "I want to do this everyday in my entire life, Tamaki~!" as she leaned on his face and kissed him in a vigorous manner, raping his tongue with hers before breaking off to look at Tamaki's face, "I don't care i I'm infertile. I don't care if I can't have my own child~! I only want you, Tamaki!" she said to his face, "Nothing else matters!" while sucking on his neck and rubbing her chest on his.

to Shadow Mann2330:
When Washu tried to get out of the Janitor's office, she felt an overwhelming surge of lust and hunger within her. Her body disobeyed her mind and knelt down on all fours and on the floor. Her need to fornicate and absorb spirit energy suddenly flooded every fiber of her thought, forcing her will into a corner. Washu couldn't move from where she is kneeling. Her will and instinct clashed in an effort to control the body of the redheaded Lesser Succubus.

Suddenly, Washu's back was grabbed by the very prey that she have captured. He lustfully smiled at her and plunged his cock into her wet snatch, forcing her will to drown into the waves of pleasure and feeding. The will of Washu is now lost inside the pleasure controlled mind of hers.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Mmmm..." Florin smiled lustfully at Siegfried as she felt his precum coming out of his member, "Your seed seems to be excited enough that it wishes to violate my egg~." she said while sucking on his neck, "Cum inside me then. Make me pregnant with your baby juice and turn me into your personal sperm jar~." she added as she sped up the coitus.

Siegfried couldn't hold it inside himself and came inside Florin, arching his back to force more cum to her womb. Florin gladly accepted his gift and tightened her hold to his cock and began to milk him with it. She used the monstrous walls of her pussy to wring out the remains of Siegfried's milk till his balls became empty. She then felt Siegfried getting a bit flaccid inside her and smiled at him while chanting something...

Suddenly, Siegfried's body is filled with more stamina than before. His wood became hard within her once more and his balls seems to be filled with more man jam. He also felt an overwhelming lust for his captor that he pushed her on the ground and began to violate her. This time, he's on top. Florin was surprised when she casts her revitalizing spell on him and gave out an incredible drawback... which was changed to lust once more as soon as she began to feel the cock within her and pounded her like so.

"Oh my~" she said as her husband played it rough with her, "Sieg's being rough for me~~~" she moaned loudly while she let him rip her, "Harder... Harder!" she urged him, enjoying the pleasures of sex and spirit energy.
A surprised shriek escaped from my mouth as she started attacking my weak spot again, she was now sucking my neck as she kept speeding up the pace of her assault on my manhood... She was more than eager to get all of my seed and it was obvious that she was more than willing to do anything for such a reward.

I couldn't hold on much longer to such advances and my own lust and eventually released everything I got inside of her, despite she made me cum twice before I found myself surprised of the sheer amount of seed that my wife was being able to milk out of me... She was literally milking me dry, her inhuman honeypot was greedily wringing out every last drop out of my member.
I eventually could feel how my balls were finally empty as I saw her lovely smile once again... but there was something odd about her smile, she was up to something...

An odd sensation took over me, something began invigorating my body, I could feel my balls swelling up once again, my manhood was now ready for action once more... painfully erect, begging me to be used as soon as possible... It was an odd and unnatural feeling, yet it was pleasant somehow...
A wickedly cocky smile appeared on my face as my body moved on its own and pounced on Florin, pinning her on the ground.

"My, my... Where did that arrogant smirk of yours go, my dear?" I mockingly told her as I began using her to sate my newly awakened lust, I found myself assaulting her womanhood once again, but it was different than before... it was wild, rough, as if someone or something took control of me instead of my usually calm and romantic self...
Her surprised look faded out from her face just to be replaced by a satisfied look and an endless symphony of moans escaped from her mouth, encouraging me to go further. "What are you? Sadistic or Masochisitc? Make up your mind already, dear!" I told her as I sped up the rythm of my frantic lovemaking... If I could call that to what I was doing to her in that moment...that is... "Look at yourself, you're enjoying this time more than you were enjoying before...aren't you?"

My expression changed as she returned to her usual self and began ordering me around "Silence! I already told you that I hate being ordered around!" An unamused came to my face as I stopped my assault and I took my member out of her woomanhood "You told me before, didn't you? You're my sperm jar... You're devoted to please me in whatever I see fit, aren't you?" A wicked smile came to my face as I an idea suddenly came into my mind. I grabbed her legs and held them closed together "Dont' dare to open them darling, let all that baby batter inside your womb" The sight of her lovely bubbly butt and her exposed anus were more than enough, before I could realize I found myself forcefully taking her anal virginity, paying little to no regard to her own pleasure as the pleasure given by her inhuman backside "Yeah...that's it honey! Keep moaning, my love... It's like music to my ears"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:Outside, two college students in a blue tracksuits are holding off three pig eared, plump brunettes who are wearing leather belt straps as cover to their shame and wields large stone hammers with mops and wooden sticks. These strange pig women are slowly advancing towards them while they back away from their possible rapists. The pig women wore a lustful grin on their faces, thinking of the possibilities of what they will do to their catch after they've subdued them.

"Give up already, human..." one of the pig women spoke while she brandishes her stone hammer, "No need to be shy about having a little romp with us~"

"I can see your manhood erecting~" the other said and giggled in a lustful tone, "You know, there is no shame in fornicating like beasts in heat~" she added while using her free hand to show off her breasts by stripping off her leather belt bra, "We'll take good care of you if you just give in and have sex with us~"

"See this?" the last one showed off her wet snatch, "We're in need of your virility as of this moment... We need you two to calm us down..." she rubbed her clit to entice the two.

"Gnnnhhh..." the Afro-American college student who wields a mop said as he backs away with the other, "I'm having a weird boner from this situation, Kas..." he said to him, "We're really screwed..."

"You don't have to say that, Roderick..." Kas, the Egyptian student who wields a stick said.

The two backs away from the pig women, looking out and prepares to strike if these pig women decided to jump and attack. However, Kas stumbled and sprained his ankle when they've made it past through Archibal's room. The pig women saw this as a chance and rushed on the two... Until one of the pig woman slammed her face on an opened door and the other turned into a convulsing wreck.

"What are you waiting for, you twat?!" the scarred man said to Archibal, who is now standing right behind him, "Taze the last one already!" he added while tazing the dazed pig woman.
Archibal wasnt the most brave person at the school and as such actually froze in fear when the action begun, looking on as his savior quickly disabled two of the pig women, and it was only when he was called that he snapped out of it "R-right!" he replied just before he quickly moved to the still standing pig woman so that he could taze her "Sorry, but this will hurt!" he said as he reached out to deliver a shock to the pig woman, his thoughts at the moment being something along the lines of please don't dodge.