The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by Oersted »

Still trying to catch his breath Alvan didn't respond until Mizune kissed him, once she broke the kiss he looked at her as she started moving her hips again "M-Mizune..." he said his voice somewhat trembling, admitedly he was starting to run out of stamina at this point, that last ejaculation was what, his third one today? This combined with the physical effort of the training he had earlier plus Xicor's intervention already took a chunk of his energy, although that was technically his fault for using so much of his energy with his dark arts.

============
After being put down Erin took a deep breath, then she replied to J's comment "Well, my former boyfriend was actually a nice guy, he was just pretty clueless to how to deal with a woman..." she said before sighing "And geeze, stop insinuating there could be anything between my brother and I. That'd be incest and that's just wrong." she added, feeling a bit annoyed that they kept talking to her about that.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke

Henry: "Right" he said as Ristiene talked about preparations and then heard her talking about her feeling strong allies in there "we have quite the group, I think you-" he was interrupted as she soon started running at speeds of mach 1 towards it, hearing Nymph "alright" he then heard Sylph "Im sorry but now we have to...we can come back another time if you want" he said as he used the wind powered with dark to boost his speed, as he ran in speeds of mach 2 and caught up to Ristiene.

---------------
Spoiler: show
just kidding though, but he's in it now >.<...but really what would happen if a Rajang Rode a sava deviljho in monster hunter?
Alex: Getting struck by the red lightning surprised him, it did not damage him as much as he thought it would, it did make him stumble back a bit as he then saw the Rajang riding on top of the deviljho, charging up what seemed to be a giant ball of lightning, he then tried to use his glove and lightning magic but couldn't "seems like are out of the question now..." he said under his breath as he took a combat stance as he was still in his combat trance state, which didn't need lightning to keep itself up he kept his attention on the Rajang, but on the corner of his vision was a dead order soldier's body, who seemed to have some sort of bombs on his pouch, probably as he didn't have lightning he didn't had much choice as he quickly whiped the body towards him quickly checking the contents of the pouch he found two holy bombs and one fire bomb, he frowned at what little he found as he then turned to the Rajang riding a deviljho.
he noticed the ball of lightning gorwing ever bigger as he thought of something, if he threw a bomb in it would it blow up on top of them? either way he was ready to dodge even if it didn't do anything, he quickly pulled out a holy bomb as he quickly threw it precisely at the Rajang's ball of lightning.

(Order soldiers use bombs right? those who don't have magic on them right...desperate situations require desperate measures, specially when fighting a rajang fighting a savage deviljho which is in its berserk mode >.>)
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead & L337 m4m
Minagi: "Oh, I feel it the tip leaking from my womb, come on, spurt it out, let it ALL out inside me, stain my insides with white, make me yours!" Yelling out as if in pure glee, she quickly uses her ribbons to lift herself and Neno off the ground, using them to twist her body while still connected, they moved her on the back of the bed with Nemo on top. There she hugged him tight, holding him with arms and legs "Do it...my new lover..." She said before kissing him, her kiss sent a jolt of pleasure, all leading up to his dick

Hailey: "Here it is..." Hailey said as she found Granberia's room. There they saw Granberia already up, wearing her padded training uniform, she was already punching and kicking a punching bag in her room "Wow...you're practicing already. God you recover fast." She said

Granberia: "Oh, hello Hailey, Scott, Ikaros. And yes I have recovered. It's a necessity especially this time around." She said

Ikaros: "My readings show that your are telling the truth, I see no damage done internally or externally. You dragon kin heal remarkably fast despite not having the aid of nano machines..." She said

Granberia: "Wait...Nano what?" She asked confused

Ikaros: "Nano machines, I use them in conjunction with my body to make quick repairs to my system..." She said

Erubetie: "Haha, well I'm just glad you guys recovered..." She said with a smile as she got up "Come on you two, let's go eat somewhere..." She said

Lidia: "Right, come on Tyson, I bet you're hungry." Lidia said as she pulled on Tyson's hand, forcing him up as she led him with her to follow Erubetie. From there, it didn't take them long before they reached the dining hall. ERubetie's other clones were already there, preparing sushi for them "Wow...you always think ahead don't you Erubetie?"

Oregano: "Right, let's." Oregano followed Ivadi quietly, staring at him with a vacant stare, she was rather empty and almost golem like

Elimine: "My...this child seems devoid of any emotion. But let's hope to give her something to smile about as we venture forward..." She said before Elimine went on ahead, following the clue she got from the little glass painting. They reach the deep parts of the woods, there they could see several pillars, old and covered in moss and tree vines. They then see a shrine. It had an old, wooden door on it, but the door was large, big enough to fit a giant in "Here it is..." She said

Oregano: "Area suggest that this monument has stood for over thousands of years. I sense very strong presence of light energy inside. This is probably the place where Elimine had placed her book..." She said

@Killmoves
Yuka: "Oh I see, well I guess a facial will do. I've never done it with such a disfigured, ugly man before, but I'll take what I can get..." Yuka said before approaching Keith, but she laughed right in the middle "PFFAHAHAHA! God I'm sorry I can't...you just act so random and stupid...god it's hilarious!" She yelled out

Hilda and Wilma: "...you two are like peas in a pod..." They both said

Yuka: "As for having breaks by the way...well we can't do anything until the great meeting starts. We have to wait till everyone is gathered in one place for a strategy meeting. So in the meanwhile, we'll have to wait. I know it bores me too if that's what you feeling. I just want to get to impaling and freezing my enemies to the bone already..."

@Oersted
Mizune: "Ahaha...ahaha...ha..." Mizune's movements started to slow down, until her eyes returned to normal, feeling fatigued afterwards, she falls on his chest, nearly out of breath. With his dick still in her, Mizune softly cried out, feeling her tears on his chest "...I hurt you didn't I big brother...I saw what I did, but I couldn't help myself...my body wouldn't listen, I made you feel bad...I'm sorry...i'm sorry...sorry sorry sorry sorry..." Mizune kept repeating herself, her voice getting weaker and more sorrow filled, her crying made it evident that she was confused

Astrea: "So she's back to normal..." Astrea said softly

Dianca: "Geez okay kid, sorry, messing with yah is just so fun. Well if you're not going to be with a man, are you going to be a lesbo instead? I mean I'm not saying it's bad, I mean you guys can put strap on dicks and just fuck with one another all day long..." Dianca said

J: "You have no form of elegance in you at all Dianca, geez you're so blunt to what you want to say sometimes. I don't think Erin wants to be a Lesbian. I'm sure she'll find her man. I'm just happy I found mine, oh and he's yours too Dianca..." She said

Dianca: "Yea yea, I know that already..." She said

@Scrap
(Btw, by what Sylph meant by not wanting to come back yet, she meant not wanting to go inside Henry yet XD)

Ristiene: "Ah...you have caught u already, you speed is remarkable..." Ristiene said with a smile

Nyph: "Well nearly nothing is impossible for Henry now. But I honestly can't wait to see how strong he'll be once he fully synch's with you Ristiene." She said

Ristiene: "Indeed, having a new master is a relief on my part, specially knowing my master is that of a kind soul." She added as they soon got to the castle. There they saw Lisa again, who saw her "My gods...it's Lisa..." She said

Lisa: "Ristiene: "Oh my...I though Formotosis has killed you?!" She asked

Ristiene: "Not at all...he wouldn't hath dared Lisa, If I died, so would have my powers. So instead, he tried to leech off my power by sealing me in my sword. But as I can tell form how things are...he failed..." She said

Lisa: "Indeed he did...Hainzo was the first to wield you as a good hearted person, mastering you to near perfection as I recall..." She said

After the bomb's hit them, the Rajang jumped off the Deviljho to avoid getting hit, keeping the ball on it's hands, the electrical ball was now the four times the size of the Rajang itself. The DEviljho that got knocked down by the bombs quickly got up. Looking at Alex, it dug it's chin deep on the ground, shoveling up a large chunk of the ground towards hi, but then it shot out it's dragon breath. The breath pushed the boulder even faster to him, with the Rajang finishing it's ball as it was ready to blast Alex with it
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

When Mizune started crying Alvan wrapped his arms around her "Its alright Mizune, I know you didn't mean to." he told her as he kept hugging her, in an attempt to comfort her.

===============
Erin let out a short giggle at Dianca's blunt comment, after J said she was sure that Erin would find a man she giggled again "I don't know, I like keeping my options open so I'll just see what happens in the future." she said whimsically.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke

"mmmnnn..." with the jolt pf pleasure reaching all through him, nemo finally came inside Minagis pussy, filling it with his white seed

--------------------------------------------------------------

"im guessing that they're teeny tiny machines?" Scott asked her

----------------------------------------------------------

this is amazing. thank you very much Erubitie." he said happily as he kissed her cheek

------------------------------------------------------

in this case, lets open the doors and pick up the tome." he said as he opened the doors slowly before heading inside with Oregano

@L337

"hey now lets leave nemo alone ok?" Hisui said as she embraced Mari from behind "lets just trust in him ok?"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke
(oh...XD)
Henry:"Well Nymph I can't do everything even if I wanted to" he said sighing as he ran with Ristiene "well Nymph I don't even know if achieving that much power will end up killing me or not, during the fight with Granberia I was suffering from overusage of my power" he said to her as they eventually reached the castle, in which they saw Lisa, who quickly greeted Ristiene in surprise, he stepped forward as he then heard his father's name "So he was able to control your power...If he could do that...hopefully I can too" he said sighing "with a bit of help from Xicor and Sula we managed to free Ristiene of Mericiulius" he said before looking at himself and his clothes, "and if you don't mind...is there a blacksmith around? I need a new set of armor..." he said chuckling

---------------------

Alex: he saw the Rajang jump as he sighed as he then saw the Deviljho lunging a boulder made from chunks of the ground as it dug its chin at the ground, he could feel a bit of lightning coming back to him as his glove started glowing very dimly, he frowned as he saw it as he saw the Deviljho send the boulder even faster with its breath, one thing he noticed though is that there was a gap below the rock in which he could slide through, "tch" he quickly though on what he would do, he quickly swung his whip-sword at the bould, which was rotating as it was going at him, in this the boulder would pull him towards it, as he would slide below it but also be propelled upward to the Rajan, which is exactly what happened, the sword's tip stabbed the boulder as it pulled him, he prepared himself to slide bellow it as he was then pulled, quickly being pulled up he retractred the sword as it released from the boulder as he was sent upwards, close to the Rajang in altitude he quickly whiped its chest as he pulled himself towards it, seeing as the Rajang's arms where busy holding the giant ball of lightning, Alex pulled out the other holy bomb in his pocket as he quickly jumped away from the Rajang, quickly throwing the bomb at the giant ball of lightning, quickly making the giant ball explode in a violent burst of electricity
Alex was sent back by the shockwave, falling towards the ground he quickly backflips and lands on his feet, several scratches on his arm as well as some on his face,one of which was bleeding a bit, his glove also came back to its normal state as he could now use lightning again, preparing himself to dodge the Deviljho's next attack, he did not know how much damage the explosion did to the Rajang, but he didn't really care to look as he still had the deviljho to worry about.

(sorry for the over the top post, but...yeah, a ball of lightning that big would destroy nearly a third of the forest, so I had to do something about it, even if it makes probably no sense in a phisics's standpoint)
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-

"You woke up! I thought you were still asleep," Mari was surprised at Hisui rising and pulling her back to the bed before turning to face Hisui. "I do trust Nemo but part of me doesn't trust Minagi or Lisa. Nemo has four wives and now he's liable to get a fifth." Mari rested her head on top of Hisuis head and slowly stroked her back while staring into the distance. "I don't want anything to change I guess and part of me is worried with what Lord Shadow told me before. I mean it is true he told about the whole legal marriage thing but he also told me about some future stuff he gathered from the Seers back at HQ. I mean I joked about the fifth wife thing but I didn't expect what he told me coming true this quickly. It scares me to know what I know about our fates and how little can be done about it."
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Sorry for the late reply guys, I was busy with some crap, that and Smash Bros for WII U and Omega Ruby ^_^
@Hothead & L337 m4m
Minagi: "AH, Yes, I feel it all, your thick, white semen pouring deep inside. Oh how I've longed for this sensation..." Minagi said before turning around to Nemo, hugging him as she let's him lay on her, laying on a layer of her ribbons. "You're such a good boy Nemo, and soon to be a married man of four. I'm sorry if I caused you to act in adultery, I just wanted my small part of fun before all this serious stuff about the war starts, forgive me love..." She said kissing his forehead "I'd be no doubt just be in your way, so please do care for yourself, and more importantly, those you love..."

Ikaros: "Yes, they work well to heal small and normal injuries quickly, but major damage like a torn arm or broken body parts do take a little time to heal. They also help in creating certain objects for me, such as the ability to manifest Apollon and Artemis." She said

Hailey: "Ah...so that's how it works, that's pretty cool." Hailey said

Granberia: "Indeed, weaponry that allows the convenience of healing and creating objects is quiet fascinating. Perhaps I shall take interest in it someday. But for now." She said before walking to Hailey, seeing her new armor "I see...so the two smiths made that for you correct. They're good..." She said, then looking at Scott "Are you planning on having one made for yourself Scott?"

Erubetie: "Yes, and thank you Tyson, I try..." Erubetie said before Lidia took a bite, smiling warmly as she happily ate the sushi, siting down as she set her Scythe down

Lidia: "Tyson, who do you think we're going to fight once everyone gathers?" Lidia wondered

Erubetie: "I am curious myself as to who we're going to be up against. It's probably a powerful dragon general of sorts...but we already took care of Aquario from the past if I remember." She said

Elimine: "Wait Ivadi, it may not be safe here yet..." She said as the door opened. There they saw several vines and vegetation grow around the cracks of the buildings walls. There were stairs that seemed to lead down further deeper into the building "Hmm..." As Elimine followed Ivadi, she felt as if there was something important she needed to remember, but then she saw Oregano, who was staying close by to Ivadi. Looking curious and lost, it made Elimine smile a little seeing Oregano in such an innocent state

Oregano: "This building has survived greatly despite vegetation overpowering it. It must be protected by a power of sorts..." She said

Elimine: "Right...as Oregano said Ivadi, this place is held together only because of the magic tome Aurealo, once it's gone, we must leave quickly." She said before the stairs stopped, seeing to move down about sixty meters below ground level, they reached the halls. There esevral torches on the walls lit up, illuminating the place. The hall itself looked really deep, as they kept walking, they eventually passed a door. There a sun with a face was drawn on the door. Looking like it was locked, there was a small little light that shimmered through a narrow hole that lead all the way outside. "I remember this...I created this as a puzzle to solve to pass the door."

@Oersted
Mizune: "Are you sure? You're not mad or going to call me monster?" Mizune asked, but then Astrea went to her and grabbed her by the shoulder

Astrea: "Mizune, you just got caught up in the pleasure, and honestly, as long as your...uh aggressive love is directed towards Alvan with lots of love, I'm sure he'd understand that you just got excited, so don't worry okay? You still love her right Alvan?" She asked him

Mizune: "Bro...thank you!" Mizune said smiling before kissing him on the lips one last time, gaining control of herself, she happily licks his mouth one more time before pulling out, her gaze getting hazy, she soon passes out from exhaustion.

Dianca: "Better hope that man can keep up. I mean from the way J was molesting you with her tentacles, it took quiet some effort to make you cum." She said

J: "Indeed it did, but that only means it's more pleasure for you and your man to be when you meet him." J said before wrapping her tentacles on Erin again, but this time, they just pulled her close to J, taking her away from Dianca's grasps, she presses her breasts against Erin's "You're breasts are certainly an attractive aspect, but of course, it's personality that really makes it click." She said

Dianca: "Yea, that or you can just fuck them till they're brain dead. Believe me, I've met women like that from my past travels. Ushi-Oni's? HA! Forget about it..." She said

@Scrap
Lisa: "Oh, well there should be a black smith pair just down below the levels of the castle here. They're named Bria and Gigi." She said before looking back as Ristiene "Anyways Ristiene, I have so much to tell, but little time, can you please spare me a time to walk with you to explain what's going on?" She asked

Ristiene: "Of course, any person who hath knowledge of my past, good hearted master is of utmost importance and respectable person. Master Henry, I shall take my leave for the time being. I will be back at your side once I have finished conversing with Lisa." She said

Nymph: "Okay, we'll be down by the smith's I guess..." Nymph said before she went on ahead, holding Henry's hand the entire time, the three spirits exited out of Henry's body will Sylph simply flew off his chest, flying around and landing on his shoulder as the others followed

Gnome: "..." Gnome stared at the other free hand Henry had, grabbing it quickly, she holds his hands like Nymph, her face suggesting a very light blush

As the bomb of electricity exploded, what was seem was the Dviljho getting back up, but it seemed tired as the dragon energy stopped flowing from it's head. But it was also producing an excessive amounts of saliva, seeing the grass and vegetation under it's jaw, the grass melted at a fast rate, turning to mush in seconds. Meanwhile, the Rajang that was interrupted got back up, pounding it's chest, it looked at Alex before preparing to fire another lighting blast from it's mouth, while the Deviljho, started to charge towards him, seeing as if ready to bite
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke and L337

Nemo puffed his cheeks a little as he poked her forehead "honestly, let me ask you, is the love you feel for me, the one right at this moment genuine?" she asked

----------------------------------------------

"honestly Mari, i never thought i'd hear that from you." she said lightly tapping her forehead with the scabbard of her katana "look if it scares you THIS much, then we need to talk this over with everyone, Nemo and Minagi included. because no matter WHAT you think, Nemo is not just yours, he's also with Purmia, Tsusu and mine as well as we're his. and we need to talk this over as reasonable adults." she said firmly with a look that not even Mari can deny "at the very least, lets try and work out a change we can agree on, besides, don't you wanna know what your kids will turn out like?" she asked with a smile

@Poke

"yes I am, I've actually been wearing the old armor ever since the beginning of the adventure, i never bothered getting new ones till now so it'll be interesting." eh said smiling

---------------------------------------

"he might come back again, remember, Nergal is capable of Partial Resurrection if i recall. not to mention the army Fomotosis has at his disposal, if we want to fight them well, we need a little help." he said "Eru, are there any sea beasts that inhabit the waters around Hellgondo? i wanna see if we can either catch one to help fight for us, or convince them." he suggested

----------------------------------------

"A puzzle huh? what kind of puzle is it?" he said to Emiline as he studies the door intently

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"Mizune, I'll always love you, even if you get rough every once in a while." Alvan told her before she kissed him again, and then passed out in his arms "Oh, looks like she got herself all tuckered out with that, not really surprising." he said with a slight chuckle, then he looked to Astrea "Well, that was certainly intense, and I don't know about you but that tired me out as well." he added as he laid there with his arms around Mizune.

============
"Well, I guess I do have a good amount of stamina... And if my future partner can't keep up, I'll just have to make them keep up." Erin said as J pulled her close, then J complimented her breasts making Erin blush slightly "Thanks for the compliment..." she said.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke
Henry: "RIght, Thanks you Lisa" he said smilling as he heard Ristiene "alright" he said casually as he started heading out to the smith's, noticing Nymph grabbing his hand made him smile a bit, Sylph sitting on his shoulder and gnome grabbing his other hand, he was surprised but didn't show it, "I wonder how Luka is doing, I have met him again but we didn't have the chance to talk...although I doubt he would want to talk to me" he said chuckling at the end as they walked

--------------------------

finishing wiping off the dust on his clothes he noticed the Deviljho's electricity stopping and the Rajang getting back up, he was starting to get quite annoyied as they just wouldn't stop coming "I guess its time to get serious I guess" he said as his glove flashed with a green light as his electricity changed again, but this time to green, he quickly sidestepped the deviljho's bite attack, managing to place his hand on its side as a burst of electricity came out, shocking the deviljho with green lightning or as Alex called it 'para-lightning' as it was different in the fact that it had the most paralyzing and stunning power of all other types, the deviljho would find itself stumbling onto the ground and having trouble moving for a short time, long enough for Alex to divert his attention to the Rajang who was preparing to fire at him again he quickly started running towards it as it fired he didn't even try to dodge, he simply blocked it with his glove, which seemed to absorb the electricity and power itself up, as the Rajang's lightning was normal, unlike the Deviljho's debilitating magic, his glove then flashed a bright white flash as he diverted all absorbed energy into his glove as it fired a bolt of white lightning with extreme force and power directly at the Rajang's horn, cutting it as it hit, taking the opportunity that the Rajang staggered as its horn was cut off, he quickly used his whip sword to grab the horn and swing it towards the Rajang, in an attempt to impale it with its own horn.

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-

"Course I do! I want to see my grandkids and great grandkids. I also want to raise my children alongside yours and the rest of the girls as well. So I'll talk it out but I guess I'm a little selfish for wanting things to stay as they are with the five of us plus Braminda." Mari gave Hisui a look of remorse at the scolding and having to talk things out later. "I know Nemo is shared among us but that's part of the reason I'm against Minagi joining us. Fighting the future and some of what's to come is to justify it I suppose. The fact that one of her titles is "Whore of Babylon" doesn't help to endear her to me either." the shark girl laid her head down on Hisui's lap while playing with a lock of her hair. It was funny how they were pretty much equal in age and she was being the stubborn kid instead of the supportive adult.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

"Oh I see, well I guess a facial will do. I've never done it with such a disfigured, ugly man before, but I'll take what I can get..." Yuka said before approaching Keith who started to shift away but the snow spirit laughed right in the middle. "PFFAHAHAHA! God I'm sorry I can't...you just act so random and stupid...god it's hilarious!" She yelled out.
"Is it me or is Yuks completely different from when we met her in Japan?"
"I believe she just have hidden depths." Keith whispered to himself.

"...you two are like peas in a pod..." Both of the Harpies remarked.

"As for having breaks by the way...well we can't do anything until the great meeting starts. We have to wait till everyone is gathered in one place for a strategy meeting. So in the meanwhile, we'll have to wait. I know it bores me too if that's what you feeling. I just want to get to impaling and freezing my enemies to the bone already..." Yuka said.
"Oh alright." Keith said, not a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Hmm, what do we talk about next?" Keith then had an idea on what to ask and turned to the Harpies. "Hey Harps, since we're going to fight that Synapse guy sooner or later, does he like... have an army of Angeloids or something? And are they powerful? And are they hot?"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead & L337 m4m
Minagi: "...hehe you sure are a lovely young man aren't you?" She said patting his head "Yes, I feel very happy making love with you, it is not just another mere sex that I have had in past long ago. No despite meeting you only for a short time, I find that being with you may be a way for me to atone for my sins of youth. So of course I love you." she said blushing with a smile. Being an odd experience for her, she blushed a little more red than normal "Your other lovers also seem very loyal and loving to you. I shall of course be no different, perhaps I can even please them in my own way." She said

Purima: "..." Purima soon got up, looking at Tsuru, who was holding onto her by a snuggle as she sleeps. She saw Braminda, who also had her eyes closed, but opened them as soon as Purima looked at her

Braminda: "Hey, did you get a good rest?" She asked

Purima: "Yea I did." She said smiling, but not moving and waiting for Tsuru wake up before doing anything

Granberia: "I see. I imagine the smith's down below are more than happy to fashion you a new armor." She said

Hailey: "Oh, we're already having an armor made. They take a little time making it, but god they make it much faster than most smiths. Which actually makes me question their quality..." Hailey said slightly worried

Granberia: "Oh, don't worry about the quality. I can personally guarantee that they do a spectacular job. They've made me several training material, and they have yet to chip down in terms if sharpness. It really says a lot about their attention to detail." She said

Ikaros: "Yes, plus I already mentioned earlier that the materials in which your armor is constructed of is very strong and malleable material." Ikaros said to Hailey

Hailey: "Hey, you know I hate big words being used on me to explain stuff..." Hailey said

Erubetie: "Why of course there are sea maidens that can help us. The Mermaid queen as well as the North and South Kraken of the sea in this continent can help as well. Though like most water folk, they only involve themselves if it threatens their own habitat." She said

Lidia: "I imagine that they'll have to considering that the Demon King probably has water based monsters that can attack and threaten sea life..." She said

Erubetie: "Well luckily, we had close, good ties with them, so they should aid us regardless of the situation." She said

Oregano: "..."Oregano inspected the door more carefully, seeing the correlation between the door and the light and mirror. Eventually, she snapped her finger as if she solved it "Easy. This was a riddle used by followers who's belief of religion led them to worship the sun god. The sun on the door depicts such god. Religious zealots would shine the sun with the light rays that the real sun provides for it. So in other words..." Oregano pulled out a surgical took with a mirror on it, shining it against the small light that was in the crack on the roof, she shown the reflection on the sun on the door. The door then brightly lit up before slowly opening

Elimine: "Ah yes, I remember now. I devised this puzzle so only zealots that followed the ideals of the sun god would know how to decipher it." Elimine said "Anyways...let's move on. I'm sure this was the only door I created. Besides another long stairs that go down, we should reach the center of the room where the book awaits..." Elimine said

@Oersted
Astrea: "Yea, of course I'm tired..." Astrea said before she crawled towards Alvan, laying next to him, she lays on her side and hugs Mizune along with him before closing her eyes "I'm going to snooze off a little too, I'm pooped..." She said before she started to sleep

J: "Haha no problem. Human breasts are all not bad either, they're really soft and plush to the touch, like marshmallows. Of course that goes with most breasts, but Dianca's for example is soft, but very firm. Mine are more moist and slippery." She said

Dianca: "Hey, I can't help that I have muscles on every part of my body, even my breasts. I can bet you that if I tried, I could drag Alvan beneath me by dragging him with my vagina clinging onto his dick! But of course I'm not going to do that..." She said with a joking laugh

@Scrap
Nymph: "I'm sure he'll speak to you again once he clears the air with Aliphese. After all, wouldn't you try and do the same if you left your wife for a long time. Not that you would of course." Nymph said before they finally reached the door. With Nymph opening it, they saw Bria and Gigi, bith working on another armor

Bria: "Oh...hello..." Bria said noticing them first

Nymph: "Hi, we came here for a request." She said

Gigi: "Ah...wow we're getting popular Bria! Well, you folks will have to wait a little. Me and Bria here as you can see are working on an armor for a client named Scott at the moment. I imagine his wont be the last we work on. But we shouldn't take too long, so you can take a seat anywhere really." She said smiling

Gnome: "..." Gnome let's go of Henry's hand and walks to Bria, watching carefully. Bria simply smiles to her before continuing her work. Sylph was simply flying around to keep herself occupied, and Undine and Salamander were simply sitting next to one another with their eyes closed, collecting on thought.

After being struck by the paralysitic lightning, the Deviljho got stunned, twitching at random on the ground as it was unable to move. The Rajaang when struck by it's own lightning, was forced back and staggered on it's feet, seeing the horn about to hit it, it reacted too slowly and got hit, killing it instantly. The body rolled along the Devljho when it quickly snapped itself off from paralysis, looking at the Rajaang, it didn't hesitate to eat it, ripping it's face off first, it's saliva was clearly seen, eating away the flesh on it's body, it only took a few bites before the Deviljho went into rage again, the dark lightning energy quickly subduing the paralyzing lightning on it

@Killmoves
Wilma: "What? Of course he has an army. The guy can control a lot of Angeloids easily...I think he even has clones of the original Angeloid models right?" Wilma asked Hilda

Hilda: "Right. I think it was called project Zeta. They were designed as counter measures should the originals sway away from his control. They're not as powerful as the originals, but they have the potential to be stronger, and they're fiercely loyal." She said

Yuka: "Oh, they sound fun to fight..." She said

Wilma: "But the guy himself is no push over. He's really strong, he even carries a strong weapon, but I forgot what it does..." She said

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke and L337

Nemo smiled warmly as he gently held her hand "then come, let us introduce you to them." he said smiling as he gently brought her to where braminda was, an easy feat considering his connection to her

--------------------------------------------------------

Hisui giggles "look at it this way Mari, if she joins us, she'll have to listen to you regarding nemo due to your seniority. at the very least, lets return to the others and hear what she has to say ok? besides, i'm sure she's a kinder woman than we give her credit for." she said

@Poke

Scott chuckled "Malleable means that the metal can be easily shaped with a hammer. it's a great trait to have for a metal since that means a blacksmith will make good armor with it." he said

--------------------------------------------------------

"I see, but I'd like to patrol the waters around hellgondo just to make sure. and i'd like to bring Hiruko with us on our patrol as well if she's not busy, besides, since she's awake I would imagine she'd like a chance to stretch her sea legs again.' he said smiling

---------------------------------------------------

Ivadi nods as he went down the stair case with the two. once at the end, he looked into the room where the book he figured might be ["hopefully there will be no unexpected surprises."] he thought to himself

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-

"Alright I'll give her a chance. With how big this family is getting we may need a whole mansion by the end of this war. Maybe we can talk Konoka into becoming a wife or a Salamander into joining I bet. Wouldn't mind a lizard man who has a fiery passion and a nice ass on display." Mari rose out of bed and seemed to be in a better mood if her behavior was anything to go by. Hard to say if she was joking to get a rise out of Hisui or serious about adding to their odd little family.

-----------

"Hmmm, how long was I asleep? Not long right? Hey what's Minagi doing with Nemo?" Tsuru rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before sliding next to Purima and looking curious at what would be the newest addition to their family.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke

Henry: "Im sure he'll want to indeed" he said as he walked along with them as he then heard Nymph's mentioning about if he had a wive he and came back to her after leaving her for a long time, it made him Frown a bit "I guess..." he said, as the door opened and everyone greeted the Blacksmiths he simply waved at them with a smile, he was surprised that they were making an armor for Scott "I see, be sure to leave some space for him to have his wings sprout out of...since his phoenix mode is kind of exhagerated" he said with a jokingly tone as he then heard them saying that they wouldn't be taking long and telling them to wait for a moment, "Right" he said as he saw Gnome going to examine their work,Sylph flying around and Gnome and Salamander collecting their thoughts for a moment as he and Nymph found somewhere sit down close to where Salamander and Undine were, as they sat down "So tell me Nymph, any more angeloid types we need to worry about? Chaos is on our side...at least for now, and all others seem to be as well, but i just can't help but wonder...so...is there?" he asked her.

//////////////
(I just found out that the Zinogre is also a monster hunter boss type enemy...interesting)

He let out a grin as he Rajang died, but quickly resumed to an annoyied face as he then saw the Deviljho snapping out of its paralysis, quickly feasting at the Rajang's corpse made him look to the side in disgust as well as he was still looking out for any Order soldier in the vicinity before turning to face the Deviljho again, now in its enraged state, "hmm" he said concentrating for a bit as the Deviljho was now finishing its meal, he closed his eyes as he placed his hand on his glove "Now is the time, release!" he said as the glove quickly flashed a bright white light and it was now white in color, as his lightning color changed to white, it was the most powerful style he had learned, but the hardest to control, but it would be enough for him to carry out his plan, then ran at the deviljho shouting at it to gain its attention as he quickly dashed at incredible speeds upon getting closer he quickly dashed behind it, pulling its rear left leg with his whip sword making it lose balance as he dashed in front of it and took advantage that its mouth was still open as he pulled out the last bomb he had in his pocket which was a fire bomb, "Savour it!" he said as he threw the bomb inside of its mouth as it exploded.

(Edited my last action because one does not simply tame a deviljho)
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

When Astrea hugged him Alvan wrapped one of his arms around her "Yeah, good idea." he said as he tried to get a bit of rest himself.

============
Erin raised an eyebrow at what Dianca said, this was a very weird thought "Um, somehow, I don't think this would be pleasant for either of the ones involved." she commented.

(Sorry for the slightly late reply, got Omega Ruby yesterday and played for the whole day. :^^;: )
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead & L337 m4m
Minagi: "Oh my, an ability to teleport to your familiar at will." She said before she saw Braminda, who looked at her, as if examining her "See anything you like dear?" She teased before getting up, using her ribbons to cover herself, she walks to the still somewhat sleepy Tsuru, she kneels down and gently caresses her cheek "Your a cute little harpy aren't you?" She asked before looking at Purima "And you child...such potential for such a young age, I envy that..." She said

Braminda: "Glad to see I'm not the only one who notices that. But that aside, you had your fun with Nemo yes?" She asked

Minagi: "Of course." She then went to Purima, poking her cheek "Being as cute as you are, it was no surprise Nemo fell for you." She said

Purima: "I...uh...well yea I guess..." She said blushing as she looked at Nemo a little

Hailey: "Oh, that's cool. My armor feels flexible, so it must be uh...Malleable." She said moving around a little to test her armor out, hitting a punching bag a few times to test her strikes "It doesn't impede my movements either..." She said

Granberia: "I expect no less from those two...so you're in good hands. Though I am curious to see Scott's own armor, it must be quiet an armor to stand up to Scott's transformations..." She said

Ikaros: "The armor itself would have to be able to withstand temperatures of at least 13 million degree's. This is as far as I managed to calculate the heat that master radiates during his fights. What I find strange is how master is able to minimize the affected area of the extreme heat to his body instead of spilling out and causing his surroundings to heat up with it." She said

Erubetie: "I see your point. I'm sure Hiruko would be happy to go scouting around for more help. I believe she is in the diner room, eating at the moment if you'd like to visit her." She said

Lidia: "Shouldn't we give her a little time to herself to relax a little? She just became unsealed again, and I suppose she needs time to regain strength, so let's leave her be for now and wait until she finishes eating before we go to her."

As they went further down the stairs, they eventually reached the bottom of the shrine. The room itself was circular, but it was a really tall room, the roof was seen to be at least seventy meters tall. The room had a long pedestal around thirty meters, on the very center of it was a single book, being shun by the several window like carvings on the walls

Elimine: "There it is...Aurealo..." She said "I used this book to smite my enemies of past. It's quiet powerful..." She said. But then, at that moment, they heard a loud, familiar roar, quickly flying down, it was the same Tigrex that had attacked Oregano from before, still wounded, but it's wounds seemed to have healed. Looking at Oregano as it roared

Oregano: "It's still alive? What a tenacious monster..." She said as she prepared her surgical tools, pulling out two saw bone blades used to cut bones. But at that instant, they saw a faint blue particles falling down the air, then hearing a much louder, stronger roar, another monster descended down the tower, using it's powerful talons as it easily crushed the Tigrex's spine, then quickly using it's jaws as it reached down and pulled on the Tigrex's neck, effectively decapitating it. When the Tigrex died, the other monster stayed still long enough to be seen properly. It's skin was pure white, but it had blue outlines on it's body. It was also leaving a trail of blue light that was almost mesmerizing to look at. It had two large prominent spikes on it's jaw. Looking at Ivadi, it's eyes focused on him as it started to walk around him

Elimine: "Oh dear...I remember...I had this monster protect this place from any intruders...this I'm afraid I can't help you with. This is a trial I have set up Ivadi, prove your worth, and you may even find yourself a new ally..." She said before disappearing
@Scrap
Nymph: "Yes, there are other angeloids out there, but for the most part, a lot of them are generic, mainly used for healing. They were originally created by Daedalus as a way to help humans in time of need. It was not until the man of synapse came and created battle based Angeloids designed for war. To counteract this, Daedalus created us, the Angeloids you know of so far..." She said

Bria: "Hey...when we're done making Scott's armor...we have a favor to ask the spirits...so if you dont mind mister Henry, me and Bria would like to borrow them during your armor's crafting, is that okay?" She asked

Undine: "Hmm...I can already guess what they need us for..." Undine said

Salamander: "Ha, I don't mind staying here, and Gnome seems fascinated by watching, the only one left to ask here is..." She said before seeing Sylph. she stopped after seeing Salamander stare at her "Well?" She asked

Sylph: "Oh...fine. I'll do it if I have to, but it better be fun..." She said

_________________________________________________________________________________

After the bomb explosion, the jaws of the Deviljho was damaged heavily, getting unhinged as it seemed to be hanging only by the flesh. The Deviljho was still alive surprisingly, stumbling a little from the explosion, it looked at Alex for a moment before using it's spiked upper lip to dig on the ground, then burying deep into the ground, the earth itself shook a little before the quake died down, the direction of which it went was away from Alex as the tree's and grass on the ground shaking indicated the direction it was going, fleeing from him

@Oersted
Astrea: "Yup, let's just relax together..." Astrea said before she got into a comfortable position, with Mizune laying on top of him, Atrea clung onto his right arm and hugged him on her side. Meanwhile, Mizune turned her body around a little, her chest pressing against his, she kneed her head a little on his neck before continuing her sleep

Dianca: "Meh, to each their own kid, Alvan doesn't seem to mind what set of boobs wraps on his dick, it always gets hard no matter what anyways." She said

J: "Yes, luckily Dianca, though you are the ancestor of the more brutal Mamono, you seem much more tame compared to common Ogre's who literally beat their lovers down being raping them." She said

Dianca: "Whoa...I know Alvan well, if I started doing that shit, he'd get mad at me and all that. I don't want him hating me so I'll play along. Besides, the guy's plenty rough to satisfy me." She said
Sorry guys, I know my replies are starting to die down again, and it's because of Smash for WIIU, and Pokemon OR. I love these games, so yea, I've been a bit glued at them atm.
@Everyone
Man of Synapse: "...I'm bored...I want to do something that will stir everyone's anger. I want to see this war damnit! I want to see these people kill one another like the savage little shits they are...haha...I think I'll take a personal visit..." Getting up from his heavenly throne, they were three angeloids with him. They looked strikingly similar to Ikaros, Astrea, and Nymph, but all of their primary color was simply black, white, and red. "Come now Melans...Let's pay our dear originals a visit ok?" He said before pulling out what looked like a card "Ah...these things...so convenient...take me to the base of the Monster Lord Castle..." Hearing his voice, the card flashed before being instantly teleported along with his angeloids to the Monster Lord castle entrance. His appearance was immediately felt as an uneasy, holy energy sparked around the castle "My appearance alone should cause them to notice..." He said before snapping his finger. The Melan Ikaros went on the ground on all fours while the Astrea Melan stood directly beside Ikaros as if forming a chair. As he sat down on the Melan Ikaro's back and laid his back on Melan Astrea's chest, he used Melan Nymph as a arm rest as she sat on her knees, supporting his arm with her shoulder

Hiruko: "...what's that..." She said feeling a sudden energy

Astrea: "Huh?" Astrea got up immediately as she felt the holy aura "He...he's here..." Astrea said, her eyes trembling with fear as Mizune woke up from the energy as well

Mizune: "Huh...why does it feel weird around here all of the sudden?" She asked

Dianca: "...Someone powerful is here..." Dianca said getting serious "You can feel it right J?" She asked

J: "I may not be much, but even I can feel this presence. It's holy...yet foreboding..." She said

Granberia: "We have an intruder!" Granberia said feeling it immediately, running out the door before thinking

Ikaros: "Master...that man...he's here..." Ikaro's voice started to tremble when she said that, hinting both fear and regret in her voice

Hailey: "Oh fuck, yea man I can feel that presence...it's so strong, Scott, let's go!" She said grabbing his arm as she went to follow Granberia

Erubetie: "Strange...there's a man here...he let's of a holy energy, he seems very powerful...and he has angeloids with him...they...look exactly like Ikaros, Astrea, and Nymph, but simply colored differently."

Lidia: "That must be the other threat we have to deal with...let's go check it out Tyson." Lidia said

Nymph: "W...what...no he's here! Why is he here?!" Nymph started to freak out all of the sudden, clutching her head with both hands, she sat on her knees, her eyes shaking and trembling about as if she were in pain "Why is here here of all times?!" She asked

Undine: "That power...it's unreal...I can feel it..." She said

Salamander: "Ha...we may be dealing with someone as strong as the gods here...I'm curious to see who this intruder is..." She said

Gnome: "..."

Sylph: "What do you mean you don't care, come on Gnome, this is important, we need to check it out!" Sylph said, with Gnome turning around, she let out a sigh before walking next to Henry

Minagi: "Oh...holy energy...my I haven't felt that kind of power in a long time. I still hate the feeling it gives off, but this one in particular just feels plain sadistic..." She said

Purima: "Yea...it maybe holy...but it's certainly not pleasent at all...whoever has this aura is evil..." She said

Braminda: "This power...so this bastards showing himself huh...little shit finally decided to show his face. Nemo, let's get going." She said

Yuka: "Oh dear...Keith, you may just get the excitement you've been looking for...someone really strong just appeared." She said

Hilda & Wilma: "Oh fuck...it's our old boss..." They both said with a grim expression

Lisa: "..." Lisa felt the presence, being close by, she was the first to reach the gate, followed by Aliphese and Luka who shortly arrived "Hello Aliphese and Luka, we have an intruder..." She said

Aliphese: "Who are you?!" She asked, but Luka shook his head to Aliphese

Luka: "It's about time you showed yourself...man of Synapse..." Luka said, with the man simply smiling as he claps his hands together

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

(EDIT: KillMoves! Read the entire freaking post!)

After hearing the Harpies' answers, Keith was impressed. "So he has a backup plan when his anghels go rogue? I'm impressed." He then realized something. "Wait, if he could make the Angeloids fiercely loyal, why didn't he do that with you guys? And by 'you guys' I mean you, the redhead, the bluehead, the blonde thatshouldhavebeenmine and that kid."

"Oh and Yuka, how many factions are we actually fighting in this war?" Keith asked right after the Harpies had answered.

Before they could answer, however, all, save Keith felt a great disturbance. "Oh dear...Keith, you may just get the excitement you've been looking for...someone really strong just appeared." Yuka said.
"Uhhh... mind telling me who?" Keith asked since he was sure there were plenty of really strong people in the world.
"Oh fuck...it's our old boss..." Both the Harpies said with a grim expression.

"Your old boss? That Synapse guy?" Keith transforms his weapon keychain into its dual-pistol form. "Dis gon b gud."
Last edited by KillMoves on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.